Trawex Cloud Suite Erfahrungen

Über Trawex Cloud Suite

Reisewebsite- und Reiseportalentwicklung, Hotel-Buchungsmaschine, Reiseveranstaltersoftware

Erfahre mehr über Trawex Cloud Suite

Ease of use it came in handy trying the software.

What I do not like much about this software is that sometimes when I use it my computer' s screen gets stuck and it stops working well.

Bewertungen zu Trawex Cloud Suite

4,0

Trawex Cloud Suite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 16 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Trawex Cloud Suite bereits verwendet?

Alondra S.
Alondra S.
Content Manager in Venezuela
51-200 Mitarbeiter

This software has helped me a lot in my work since I have to travel constantly and it has easier.

Kommentare: It has benefited me at work because I have been promoted thanks to this software that has facilitated my day to day in many ways.

I like that it is easy to use and that you get cheap flights and hotels with good quality when you need it most.

Annabelle M.
Partner in Indien

Reliable , trustworthy and professional company. We are glad to have Trawex as business partner .

Trawex doesn't only deliver what they promise, but they also solve problems quickly and give tips on how to improve related issues in the future. When we send requests on short notice, they do everything in their power to finalize them in a timely manner. Everything from the development of our new websites to the ongoing improvements has been going smoothly. Trawex gives us technical advice when we need it . For us Trawex is a synonyms of an excellent team work, innovative technology & exceptional support level.

As we know that technology is costly but a good businessmen understands that you can't buy a Ferrari with the budget of FORD. Every best thing comes with its own price .

Serghei C.
owner in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The worst product ever

Kommentare: This is not a software for 8000 USD. This is a module that allow to re-sell air tickets, hotels, rent-a-car, etc... Your competitors selling the same products on your market will definitely have a lower rates than the rates and fares provided by Trawex. This is risk free business for them and super expensive business for you. You need to find a customer, to sell him, to convert money into USD and make payment to India. If the customer pays you with a stolen credit card, then it is still your looses, but not Trawex. You take all the risk for a little commission (because the huge portion of the commission is taken by Trawex). If you want to resell the products, then find a local travel provider that will be more efficient without any headache. THE BEST YOU CAN DO IS STAY AWAY OF TRAWEX!

Super hard to use, worst customer service ever.

- Worst customer service ever - They are real scammers - show you one product and give you completely different product (for the money you spent you get nothing). - The software is very basic and has a lot of limitations. Probably it is good for Indian market, but not good at all for the European, American.. - They do not really understand English, so if you do not speak Indian it will be hard to get something from them.

Antwort von Trawex Technologies

vor 10 Monaten

Your story and description appears to have just been created for the purpose of disparaging the Organisation . Our record state that you have made us an enquiry and never paid project cost as agreed and have been negotiating with us to get our single XML with more than 1000 + LCC & GDS Airlines without paying the actual cost of the product. Since there was no payment we have never offered any production access. You get the Live pricing only when you have production access. Trawex is world's leading B2A travel API / white label provider, enabling our partners to serve their customers efficiently, with the right pricing and inventory. Ensuring our 10,000 + customer's success is our #1 priority. Regards Ms Mareena John Customer Success Manager

Mark J.
Director in Indien
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Travel Portal Development Company in Earth

Kommentare: Trawex is one of our most innovative and customer focused technology partner. .
I would recommend Trawex as a company that will deliver an excellent travel technology product and services at highly competitive prices. To launch my new new project, I was looking for an Innovative company specialising in Travel Technology who could provide me with great website design, booking engine , Back office software etc. Trawex team is really
Knowledgeable and They have built a very powerful yet flexible booking engine for an affordable price.

Trawex systems for travel professionals are affordable, they have got largest inventory in the world across all travel verticals.

Nil

Chelsea G.
ESL Online Teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Way to Book Trips!

Loved using this booking a recent trip. User friendly and nice that they offer a free trial.

A little more expensive than I would like to see for the value, but overall good. Just wish it was a little cheaper.

hip hop rapper in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Gmright

Kommentare: Develop web host

The all products giving and how the work with custom

None because everything is just juice and the way this software is running everything look wonderful

Vanessa P.
Manager in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, Selbstständig

Excellent

Ease of use it came in handy trying the software

Cost of software and lack of 24/7 customer support

Robert W.
Robert W.
Production Assistant in Kenia

Best software for airline reservation with ease and less hassle

There is a free demo of the software provided before purchasing the final product It is easy to install and use There is an accompanying trainer on how to use the product in case of challenges among new users

The one-off price is high and turns down the various prospective customers who may wish to buy the product

Brad M.
Brad M.
Material Handler in USA
Lagerung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Trawex

Not only is this software easy to use it's also software that is pretty lite. You don't need a huge systems to run this, you just load it up and go with ease. Another thing I love about this software are the customer support features, not only is it easy to use the people on the other end are every helpful and pleasing to talk with.

For some the cost might be to much, but over all I really don't have a con for the suite.

Kely L.
Kely L.
Analista de Seguridad Industrial in Venezuela

Accessible and reliable flights

Kommentare: Buy accessible and reliable tickets

In the times we live where fraud is in full swing, this software is totally reliable and comfortable when it comes to obtaining flights and hotels of good quality, at a more accessible price. Thank you.

Until now, I've been doing very well. In General: It has solved my life, everything fast, reliable and very easy to use.

Kanupriya M.
Marketing in Indien
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Scam Alert

Kommentare: Poorest experience

A very unprofessional agency. They forged their data during testing & when the real API was provided, the fares were so high. Now when we contact them, they are not reverting or taking our phone calls. Stay away from this company at all costs. #ScamAlert

Scammers who use different pricing during testing phase and on live environment, a different price.

Antwort von Trawex Technologies

vor 10 Monaten

We have checked our records and couldn't find any customer matching your name, profile etc . Pls send us an email with your email ID so that we can look into it further and update you. Pls note, Trawex.com is a Worldwide Marketplace for Travel Retailing which is integrated with more than 700 + suppliers around the world. You get the inventory directly from your chosen suppliers . We revert to all our customers on a timely manner and we give utmost importance to ensure our customers are successful. We work with more than 10,000 + white label and API Customers globally and ranked #1 in customer satisfaction .

Ali H.
Artist in Pakistan
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Online Air Reservations

The software provides an extraordinary support level, advanced technology, and brilliant teamwork.

It is expensive and does not allow installment for payments. Sometimes the application gets stuck.

Depp L.
Depp L.
Software Engineer in Pakistan

It gives me confidence to book online

Kommentare: helps in booking online

Trawex cloud suite has helped me book online with maximum convenience. I don't have to worry about scams and frauds while using it. I recommend everyone to use it.

The Price is one time. Users who can't pay full fee at once should have trawex in installments. More customization can be done and AI can also be added in it.

Ernic jose V.
Ernic jose V.
Inspector Electromecanico in Venezuela

easy to book online, comfort and security

excellent software everything I need to book without any kind of safe and reliable problem, with nothing to worry about and above all an impressive cost.

I do not find any problem, excellent program thanks to suite trawex cloud my trip is safe and reliable ...

Auxiliar de secretaría in Venezuela

Great!! the best for a safe trip...

A unique experience, I was able to book my tickets without any inconvenience, in a reliable and safe way. The cost is very comfortable

I do not have any against yet. Everything has been safely. THANK YOU FOR YOUR EXCELLENT SERVICES !!!

Noelis Q.
Noelis Q.
Geografa in Brasilien

It is very trustworthy

Kommentare: This software because it helped me a lot in my goal of traveling, very easy to use.

Is easy to use and for this reason I was able to save valuable time for my trip, besides that of a safe cabin. I am very satisfied.

I can say that I do not have any negative criticism of this software because it helped me a lot in my goal of traveling.