Über ServiceTrade

Die mobilen und Web-Anwendungen von ServiceTrade koordinieren Büropersonal und Außendiensttechniker*innen, um ein gutes Kundenerlebnis zu bieten.

Erfahre mehr über ServiceTrade

Ease of use, offers numerous types of services, ability to sync with Netsuite.

It is a very complicated process that they hide during the demos.

Bewertungen zu ServiceTrade

ServiceTrade hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 308 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ServiceTrade bereits verwendet?

Keith
Keith
Inspection & Service Sales in USA

ServiceTrade is our Customer Service Department

ServiceTrade allows us to integrate our sales and quoting with our implementation and delivery of our services seamlessly to our customers.

The onboarding could have been a little more clear with how we should set up our assets with our recurring services. We had to make multiple attempts at getting the assets set up correctly in the beginning.

letztes Jahr

Hi Keith, Thanks for leaving a review! It's so valuable to receive feedback, so we appreciate you taking the time. ServiceTrade's goal is to enable our customers to deliver better service to their customers, so love to hear that! Best, Mary Clayton

Brad

Leveraging Field Software for Success

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Outstanding! Great software and greater people!

Servicetrade makes all team members communicate better with our customers to best serve them.

Paying in full in 1 payment. It would be better to be able to pay monthly.

Paul
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Don't trust this software with your business's vital processes

Kommentare: We used ServiceTrade for over 6 years for all aspects of our fire alarm business. It was a great software at the beginning.
That being said, they have made too many updates that were not properly tested, and the end result is a software that just doesn't work anymore. They are no longer a high quality product, but continue to charge as if they were.
If you use ServiceTrade for all of your business's processes- installation, work order tracking, recurring service work, invoicing, profitability tracking, timecards, inventory management- you will be extremely disappointed in the result.

This software is user friendly. Your field staff will like the UI- either through the cell phone or a tablet. Very customer friendly. Automated emails with custom links is terrific. Overall their product looks great on the surface, and the presentation is top notch.

This software is EXPENSIVE. There are much more cost efficient alternatives that perform just as well. Major updates are frequently rolled out without notice, and have a huge impact on your processes. Each update results in more bugs, and have a cumulative negative result on the performance of the software. Updates also effect the app, so field staff are constantly having issues, and have to delete/reinstall the software. Data is extremely difficult to mine (and yes, it costs extra to access that data). Determining how your techs perform, gross profit for projects, sales numbers are almost impossible to gather, and is often inaccurate once you figure out how to run the report. This software does not handle different tax rates, and will result in you charging the wrong rates to your customers, costing you money. Every feature costs more money- and the features frequently do not work as intended. (Timecards, recurring invoicing are major disappointments)

Antwort von ServiceTrade

Hi Paul, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. We appreciate feedback from our customers as it helps our product improve and influences the new products and features we release. If you ever run into any bugs, I encourage you to submit a support ticket, so it can be addressed immediately. Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback! - Mary Clayton Shearer

Trip
DOO in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Service Trade Review

Kommentare: This is a great product that works to adapt with you.

Ease of use, offers numerous types of services, ability to sync with Netsuite

More complicated larger jobs are difficult and tedious. ServiceTrade could be more intuitive when it comes to progress billing.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Trip. Thank you for sharing how ServiceTrade is helping your business. As you mentioned, we are always adapting and improving how we support our customers, and any suggestions you have about progress billing or anything else can be shared at ServiceTrade Ideas where it's read by our product team. Find information about ServiceTrade Ideas here: https://support.servicetrade.com/hc/en-us/articles/25274955730323-Getting-Started-with-ServiceTrade-Ideas Thank you for using and for trusting ServiceTrade! - Shelley

Hope
Restaurants, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

How did we function before Service Trade

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Our experience with Service Trade has been phenomenally good. The system has hands on learning, the onboarding staff was patient, helped me stick to timelines and answered any questions in a very timely manner. I've worked with many new system launches in my career and this was by far the best experience. The process was so flawless that I felt comfortable going on vacation as the system when live without our company. That is how much confidence I had in the onboarding process. I knew my team was ready to work with minimal need for troubleshooting due to all the planning and support received. I enjoy the ongoing to support and access to help offered once go live has been completed.

They system allows us to be more efficient by streamlining 4 systems into 2. Service Trade has an excellent customer database that searches for addresses and phone numbers based on entering a few words with an auto fill feature. The system allows us to indicate time frames for recurring services. It also has comment features that allow you to indicate who should be privy to the comment. The system allows you to build templates for most frequently quoted products/services, for scheduling time frames etc. Best of all, based on the variety of features in Service Trade, we have been able to be more efficient with scheduling work, issuing reports, writing customer deficiencies and issuing quotes. Which allows us to be more productive and increase our revenue.

The thing I like least about service trade is the invoicing module. In order to issue an invoice for services and then sync it to QuickBooks for follow up there are too many clicks. It is more efficient for me to invoice from our QuickBooks system and simply put an invoice number into service trade. However, this is a minor inconvenience and I understand that Service Trade is not a book keeping system.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Hope. Thank you for sharing some ways ServiceTrade is helping you and your business. We especially love to hear that ServiceTrade can help you confidently disconnect for some R&R! Thank you for using and trusting ServiceTrade. -- Shelley

Janea
Data Analyst in USA

Great Product with Areas to Improve

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

I really think that this product makes the scheduling and dispatching side of our work very easy and quick. It cuts out a lot of time wasted on communication by giving us the ability to access/schedule from anywhere and connect with our techs and customers in an instant. Referring back to past completed jobs and keeping tabs on job history of when/who/what as well as deficiencies has never been easier.

While this application makes dispatching and scheduling so much easier, it is lacking in almost every other area that makes a business run and does not make the integration process easy, so we find ourselves using multiple different apps when we'd prefer to just use ServiceTrade as our primary for everything including accounting and billing. My biggest gripe is that there should be an option to set up notifications for things like New Deficiencies Added and upcoming contracts about to expire. A simple but accessible Admin Mobile App would also be a huge bonus so that we can schedule, add comments to locations, or view deficiencies on the go.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Janea. Thanks so much for sharing what you love and what you'd like to see improve with ServiceTrade. You shared some really good ideas in the things you wish were better -- and we can help with them! I'm asking our customer support team to get in touch. If you ever have ideas, such as an admin mobile app, that you want to share, check out ServiceTrade Ideas -- it's a forum where you can send feature requests directly to our product team. Info about Ideas is here: https://support.servicetrade.com/hc/en-us/articles/25274955730323-Getting-Started-with-ServiceTrade-Ideas Thank you for using and trusting ServiceTrade! -- Shelley

Chelsea
administrative assistant in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

South Bay Fire INC

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Love service trade! This makes my job so much easier! And also the technicians job a lot easier as well!!

What I love most about service trade is how easy it is to schedule jobs on service trade. Also, when you put an account in the first time, it saves the account so the following year you do not have to re enter the account information. Also, what I like is that you can look up an account just by the address. Super helpful, and that the map showing what jobs are already on the schedule and each person has their own color pin.

The only thing is that sometimes when you go to edit a job, when you click and move the mouse over the typed information, the window will close. Not all the time but once in a while.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Chelsea, Thank you for your review! We are thrilled that ServiceTrade is making your job easier.....and especially the technicians! Please don't hesitate to reach out to Customer Support at support@servicetrade.com with any issues! We are always happy to help. Thank you again, Leah

KENNY
Account Manager and Sales in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Building new customers, quoting, building database of service history.

Using the web interface on my phone. There are occasions where I need to revise and resubmit my quote on-the-go away from my laptop and it can be difficult to edit the quote and resend from my phone.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Kenny. It's great to hear that editing quotes is something that you do from the road. Early in 2024 we launched a new way for you to share ideas/suggestions/feature requests with our product organization called ServiceTrade Ideas. I'll put a link below where you can find out how to share your good idea to make ServiceTrade an even bigger game changer for you and your business. Thank you for putting your trust in ServiceTrade! -- Shelley Link to ServiceTrade Ideas information: https://support.servicetrade.com/hc/en-us/articles/25274955730323-Getting-Started-with-ServiceTrade-Ideas

Craig
Director of Operations in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Indispensable tool to run our fire protection business

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Everything all in one place and designed for our industry.

Wish the desktop application had a counterpart mobile edition that was easier to navigate when away from the computer.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Craig. Thank you for sharing that ServiceTrade is the place you go to run your fire protection business. I know that our product team would love to hear more about the type of work you need to tackle when you're away from the office. We have a place called ServiceTrade Ideas where you can share ideas for how our platform can be even more indispensable. I'll paste a link below to where you can find out how to share this and other great ideas you might have. Thank you for using ServiceTrade. -- Shelley ServiceTrade Ideas information: https://support.servicetrade.com/hc/en-us/articles/25274955730323-Getting-Started-with-ServiceTrade-Ideas

Liss
Commercial Service Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Service Trade

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: the best so far , i love everything about this dispatching software

Honestly i like everything but what i really love is how accessible customer service is

there is nothing that i do not like about Service Trade

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Liss, We love working with you and your team and I will pass your praise of Customer Success to them. I hope you'll consider using ServiceTrade Ideas to share any suggestions you and your team have for how we can continue making ServiceTrade an even better platform for your mechanical business. If you haven't looked at ServiceTrade Ideas yet, the information is here: https://support.servicetrade.com/hc/en-us/articles/25274955730323-Getting-Started-with-ServiceTrade-Ideas Thank you for using ServiceTrade and being a great partner for us. -- Shelley

Sonya
Accounts Receivable Specialist in USA

I don't know what I would do without Service Trade!! It makes my job so much easier.

There are so many things I love about Service Trade!! One of my favorite things is being able to see all of the jobs at one location all on the same screen! That way I can look at all of the jobs & pick which one I want to look at. If it's not the one I need I can go back to the location screen & look at the other jobs. Sometimes I have to look at other jobs to get correct paperwork or pictures. So this feature makes my job a lot easier. I like how we can put helpful or important notes in the description box & it's the first thing you see when you bring the job up. It's such a time saver to be able to look at when the tech's clock in & out of jobs so you can see how long they drove & where on site by looking at the Clock Events quickly. The map on the main screen of the job helps us determine locations & directions. The techs being able upload their required paperwork & pictures at the job site is a life saver! We used to do everything the hard way. Our techs would have to bring the physical paperwork back to the office for us to scan into the computer. And the picture issue was a nightmare trying to get them non-digitally. My job location may be changing & my scared that they are not going to have Service Trade & I will have to go back to the dinosaur ages again to take care of the paperwork & pictures. My job without Service Trade would be miserable!

I can not hardly think of anything that I don't like about Service Trade! Every once in a while I can see a paper that a tech uploaded, but when you try to open it to the full screen it will just be white & there is no paper, so then I can't save it. And sometimes it will not let you adjust a paper or picture with the dragging the corners feature. But those things only happen like 1 time a month, if that.

Amanda
Manager of Business Applications in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

ServiceTrade Review

Kommentare: We are extremely happy with the ServiceTrade product and team.

ServiceTrade is easy to use for everyone in our company. This includes field technicians on the mobile app, schedulers, billers, managers, sales, and corporate users. ServiceTrade helps us track recurring services so that inspections are not missed. With deficiency tracking, they make it simple to quote repairs as soon as they're located and get the issues resolved for customers more quickly. The Service Portal for customers allows them to see their inspection reports, photos, job history, and upcoming appointments at a glance.Their support team is always friendly, quick with their responses, and helpful. Behind the scenes, their developers work quickly and thoroughly to ensure that new features are built as requested, tested, and then rolled out with minimal errors.

It would be nice for the mobile app and web versions to automatically log users out after a certain period of inactivity. We have found that some technicians have not logged out in several months, which is usually the root cause of mobile app glitches they experience.

Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Service Trade absolutely revolutionized our business. It is amazing.

Kommentare: Our company went from a literal shoe box full of index cards to Service Trade. It was such an abrupt jump in technology our heads were left spinning. There are so many benefits to using Service Trade that it is difficult to lay them all out. The best way to describe it this. If our company were a car, we went from square wheels to round wheels. Everything just runs smoother and almost all our information is accessible from anywhere.

Service Trade understands the needs of service contractors today. Many of us (contractors) are simply not plugged in to the highly valuable technology platforms that we desperately need to compete in the service industry. They have assembled a software platform that is easy to use, easy to learn and yet, provides AMAZING tools that most service companies and contractors could never conceptualize, let alone build, implement and support. They are accessible and interested in my success as a contractor.

There is not much I do not like about Service Trade. If I were talking to a friend about Service Trade, I would say that some of my employees faced a bit of a leaning curve to get through. One cannot simply sign up and never work again. They offer live human U.S. based training (a deal sealer for me), training videos, a trouble ticket system, on screen walk through and a growing knowledge center. Like any cutting edge technology, it is exciting to learn, and WELL worth the effort.

Antwort von ServiceTrade

David, Thank you for sharing your story. I'll make sure that our services team know that they've made a different for your staff. We're happy to be your partner! -- Shelley

Mace
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ServiceTrade Review

Kommentare: Both the people and the product are great. It is a great fit for our organization

The ease and the learning curb. It has been extremely easy for our field technicians to learn and implement the use of ServiceTrade into their daily routines.

The development team is constantly coming out with new releases. I wish there was a better way for us to keep up with learning those new features and put them to use.

Marek
CEO in Polen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ServiceTrade Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with ServiceTrade has been positive. The software provided a comprehensive solution for managing service operations, from scheduling and dispatching to invoicing and reporting. Its robust feature set and real-time mobile access enhanced the efficiency and effectiveness of service workflows. However, the complexity of the user interface was a minor drawback that could benefit from improvements to enhance user-friendliness. Nonetheless, ServiceTrade proved to be a valuable tool for streamlining service management processes.

One of the things I liked most about ServiceTrade was its comprehensive service management features. The software provided a robust set of tools for managing service orders, scheduling appointments, and tracking service activities. The ability to create detailed job records, capture customer signatures, and generate professional invoices streamlined the entire service workflow. Additionally, the integration with mobile devices allowed technicians to access and update information in real-time, improving communication and efficiency.

One thing I liked least was the complexity of the user interface. The software offered extensive functionalities, but the interface could sometimes feel overwhelming, especially for new users. Navigating through various features and settings required some learning curve, and it would have been helpful to have a more intuitive and simplified user interface to improve the overall user experience.

Technician in USA

Flexible tool for completing job paperwork

The vendor spent several days at our company training us. He showed us how to use the app and web site and then reviewed our paperwork after we had spent a day in the field of actually using it on OUR jobs, on location. This was key to help us refine the details of how to properly use the software. The software allows us the flexibility of downloading paperwork from our main office to our tablets used in the field and uploading inspection and service forms and images back as scanned .pdf or .jpg files from the field, fillable .pdf's from the app, images directly from the tablet camera, or images and files stored on the hard drive, they can be emailed to the app or downloaded through the web site. This flexibility allows us to use many means to accomplish our work. I have found that the scanner app I used previously can share the scanned files directly with service trade without opening any other app, I used to have to scan the document, close the scanner app, open the file, share it to my email and then fill in the email address and other info to email to the recipient. This software also makes it easy to include a photo to document work that needs done or problems that need to be corrected as well as a quick image of the completed job to document how it looked when we left.

We currently have to continue using our old method of paperwork as well as using service trade to make sure there is nothing lost until everyone is comfortable with it so we have to do the paperwork twice. The software is internet based so in remote locations without Wi-Fi or good cellular reception it can be nearly impossible to get or send the paperwork. Some of the work can be downloaded before traveling to the site, completed in the field and then uploaded after returning to an area with good reception but this doesn't allow accurate timestamp of arrival and departure and the signed work order has to be left open until it can be uploaded.

Ned

Good bang for the buck

Kommentare: Overall, Servicetrade is a powerful tool. It takes the stress of managing customers and jobs once it is implemented fully.

The customer database is easy to use, the mobile app works well and is not overly complicated for the field guys. Integration with our existing Quickbooks system was fairly straight forward. Billing and quoting work very well. The email tracking of quotes to customers is nice.

There is a learning curve. It has some quirks that will hang you up until you understand them. The analytics could be better. tracking certain things is tough. Tracking time for payroll is almost impossible.

Eric
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product that keeps getting better

Kommentare: The Service Trade team gets it. They listen to their customers and are constantly updating their platform. I attended the annual Digital Wrap show in 2016 and was blown away with how much valuable information they had put together. I will be at this show every year and will remain a loyal customer for as many years we are both in business. With the help of the Service Trade team that will be many decades into the future.

The simple design and usability for my service technicians. My guys are true blue collar workers, with dirty hands and they use Service Trade every day.

It is really not a criticism of Service Trade, but I wish they could roll out Android updates as quickly as they can Apple. I understand enough of the technical issues to know that it is because there are so many different Android platforms, but... Other than that I do not know of any real other cons.

Scott
President and CEO in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Our company has become super efficient with ServiceTrade

Kommentare: ServiceTrade has transformed our business in ways I never imagined possible. We have eliminated 4 independent software systems by using ServiceTrade and streamlined our business to become very efficient. Our Technicians and Office Staff work very well together sharing real-time information through ServiceTrade; eliminating all the friction and slow down that normally occurs in a service business. We have significantly improved the customer experience across the board, they get immediate information sent electronically on the services performed including a detailed report with plenty of photos and deficiency information followed up by a quote for repairs needed within 24 hours, often times the same day. Being streamlined and efficient in all that we do has made for a much happier work force, employees love the software and enjoy the frustration-free and immediate work-flow so they can process their work faster with clear and concise information and pass it along to the customer for quick turnaround. Our customers are happier, the employees are happier and with the significant savings from becoming efficient combined with higher revenue production per tech, our owners are very happy too. The ServiceTrade team also been great to work with, they provide exceptional support with rapid response and worked very well with us through the implementation so that the transition was a very thorough and well planned process. I think it's important to not only thoroughly understand the software and whether it meets or exceeds your needs, but it's equally important to know the team and who will be supporting you so that you have comfort with your decision and know that you're partnering with a company/team that you believe in, that you want to do business with for the long-term and that you know has its customers best business interests in mind. The best way to confirm you've made the right choice is to talk to their customers, doing that really helped me understand how well ServiceTrade performed and that I was entering a solid partnership for my business.

Timothy
Program Manager in USA

Requested ST Feedback

Kommentare: ST has helped our start up company manage our quick growth.
We would not be providing a great overall customer experience with it.

This software was created and is organized by people in the service industry. This is huge for me. They think like we do.

When we were sold this product, one of the really great selling features was the Chat Help. You have since downgraded this to an email tech support. (but cost stayed the same). As a result, there is an increased lag in response and no 2-way conversation. Just like the rest of your competition.

Antwort von ServiceTrade

Timothy, great minds think alike, especially when we share the same goal of growing service businesses. Thanks for taking the time to send us a review! Calling our support team directly is a great way to get a more immediate response and a quicker 2-way conversation. Thanks again.

Senior Accountant in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Opinion

Kommentare: Is 100 better and more accountable than Datamine, however the inventory feature with PartsLedger is no good.

Easy to use and the fact that the information can be easy download to Excel

The interaction with PartsLedger is terrible.

Tammy
Office Manager in Kanada

HVAC/R Company

Kommentare: Overall, the software is great. Our customers love the ServiceLink feature and those that are signed up for the ServicePortal love it.

User friendly - a tutorial and a few times using it and usage becomes smooth. We also love the support team.

Improved data storage to have the software not slow to a crawl as well as the Tech app could have better functionality in terms of improved search for assigned Jobs and enhancing what is available for a Tech to view.

Antwort von ServiceTrade

Thank you for the review, Tammy! We appreciate the feedback and will pass along your recommendations to our Product team. So glad you are enjoying ServiceTrade and love to hear your customers are loving it, too!

Lorna
VP Operations in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great potential

Kommentare: I pretty much feel like we got a product that was still in Beta testing. We've had issues with porting item lists, and Quickbooks Online that falls short on seamless integration. When I reach out to tech support I have to repeatedly defend and support my complaints until someone believes me and then gets someone to look into it. The interface is not as user friendly as I had believed it was going to be, without some computer language skills the errors are impossible to decipher.
We were very excited to get set up with Servicetrade, and for the most part, it is serving our needs and helping us stay organized.
Unfortunately a bulk of the services I was keenly interested are reserved for larger companies or a minimum amount of techs; the customer portal and feedback option were very desirable selling features. And even though we bought 4 extra tech accounts that we don't need just to get set up at all, these services still could not be made available.

Asset management and reported deficiencies are fantastic for both customer service and generating future revenue.

Limited capabilities in invoicing, manually have to add sales taxes to each transaction, cannot change or alter item description. Does not always integrate 100% to QBO, failed invoices with no real explanation (maybe 1 in 20 occurrence). For whatever reason email never port into QBO invoices, always have to manually add. Error messages are illegible/not in plain english for easier understanding and trouble shooting.

Steven
Verbraucherdienste

Great field service platform

This platform has helped us in 3 key areas: - Scheduling/Route Planning - Customer/Employee Communication - Accountability At the outset, ServiceTrade is visually appealing and straightforward to navigate. The legwork required in the initial setup is no different from any other platform I have tested - the customer setup, location setup, service setup and job setup are intuitive and ultimately save us time (and money!). The map-based scheduling feature allows us to visualize routes and location proximity - which can be crucial when optimizing tech routes. Our customer and employee communication processes have been vastly improved and are now more efficient. No lost paper 'notes' or phrases like 'I meant to tell you...', 'I forgot to mention that...' - the mobile app with work order features is invaluable in effective job management. With customer communication, ServiceTrade allows us to instantly send a job report with onsite issues, photographs and time spent on property. It also allows us to recall past service issues should the customer need to address them. I would recommend ServiceTrade to any field service business with repeat customers and maintenance agreements.

I've not had a negative experience with this vendor or product.

Carl
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ServiceTrade

Kommentare: Speed of information is the key to our business. the faster we have reports and documents, the faster we can respond and take care of the customer.

User friendliness is one of the most important feature of this software. Customer support is very good as well. We run our entire service department through servicetrade.

Not much to say here but that it is not designed specifically for fire protection companies so we had to customize to our processes.