Über ServiceTrade

Die mobilen und Web-Anwendungen von ServiceTrade koordinieren Büropersonal und Außendiensttechniker*innen, um ein gutes Kundenerlebnis zu bieten.

Erfahre mehr über ServiceTrade

ServiceTrade is great for our business and our customers.

It is a very complicated process that they hide during the demos.

Bewertungen zu ServiceTrade

ServiceTrade hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 296 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ServiceTrade bereits verwendet?

Keith
Keith
Inspection & Service Sales in USA

ServiceTrade is our Customer Service Department

ServiceTrade allows us to integrate our sales and quoting with our implementation and delivery of our services seamlessly to our customers.

The onboarding could have been a little more clear with how we should set up our assets with our recurring services. We had to make multiple attempts at getting the assets set up correctly in the beginning.

letztes Jahr

Hi Keith, Thanks for leaving a review! It's so valuable to receive feedback, so we appreciate you taking the time. ServiceTrade's goal is to enable our customers to deliver better service to their customers, so love to hear that! Best, Mary Clayton

Jerry
General Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Only management system you will ever need.

Kommentare: I use ServiceTrade every day of the week. It has become an extension of my business and I appreciate the software & team greatly!

Service allows me to use our own documentation (reporting) and keep track of all aspects of our business. By far the most valuable tool that we use.

I do not like that the order the blank reports are uploaded, is the way they remain forever in the system. It would be nice to make changes to my reports, and replace existing blank reports or move the order of them in the system.

Kevin
CEO in USA

Worth Every Dollar!!!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Servicetrade provides real time access to photos, videos and paperwork that allow me to provide real time updates on repairs to clients. In the information world we live in today, Servicetrade allows for real time updates on the status of repairs.

The dispatch board does not update without refreshing.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Kevin, Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear how ServiceTrade has been a game-changer for you. We can't wait for you to try our new dispatch board this spring and look forward to your continued feedback to help us serve you better. Thank you again, Leah ServiceTrade Team

Quelle: GetApp

Do not risk your company on this product

1,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The initial rollout was great however as fast as the program was operational, they became crickets.
Updates & upgrades have caused unexplained data and functionality loss.
Do not trust them.
You will lose customers and employees

Mobile interface is acceptable Scheduling visibility is adequate

No follow through from ST Team Very poor integration Data gets 'lost'

Nickolas
Service Director in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Servie Trade is a great software for any Commercial HVAC Service Company

Kommentare: From our introduction to almost 2 years later Service Trade has been reliable and trustworthy partner to help us achieve our business goals. The additional features and offerings they have introduced proves they are dedicated to helping us succeed.

The ease for our clients to access information about upcoming and past servie visits along with information by each of their assets has been a differentiator. Our service support team and servie technicians praise Service Trade because it is much easier to use compared to our previous software.

Flexibility with tasking forms is not the greatest but manageable, Servie Trade is being a great partner by listening to us along with working with us to improve this. Integration to our existing ERP doesn’t exist but Servie Trade has worked closely with us to deploy alternative methods.

Nicholas
CEO in USA

ServiceTrade Has Transformed Our Business

Kommentare: Before using ServiceTrade we were using emailing of PDF forms on iPads to manage all our of jobs. Having ServiceTrade took our business to a whole new level and allowed us to expand into multiple offices.

ServiceTrade has a great product that is intuitive to use. Since we subscribed 4 years ago they have continued to expand on the capabilities with updates to the software every 2-4 weeks. They are very responsive to requests for features and the customer support is super friendly and helpful. They integrate with key software companies to expand their functionality (like Intacct and Quickbooks) and they have a great API and integration with Zapier.

I hope they can continue to accelerate the addition of new features. There are a lot of companies out there trying to solve the same problems. I haven't seen anyone providing better value yet but I hope ServiceTrade stays ahead of the competition because whoever has the best software to manage their business will hold a significant advantage int he marketplace and we would like to stay with ServiceTrade. Switching software is a pain!

Eric
RME in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Beat the billion dollar bullies

Kommentare: I love all the problems this software was able to solve. I am secure in knowing that customer service will always take care of my issues. I love the fact that training is available as well as a well-regulated wiki.

The customer service and the company that designs and runs the software. I love the fact that I was able to go paperless.

Like any complex software, there is a learning curve when implementing. Also, buying this software does not address every aspect of running a service business. For example, live messaging or phone service.

Patrick
Service Manager in Kanada
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Service Trade Review

Kommentare: Overall its revamped the way we do business and has vastly improved the accuracy in which we do things. Checking history or creating quotes is much faster and has cut down on time. Being able to look over all things done within time frames is great for tracking techs and productivity.

I like the history and scheduling components most. We use it as our main interface for the company and 90% of what we do is all done through service trade and service trade add ons

Problems with information being added to jobs on occasion is frustrating, some problems with getting things on or off of invoices when transferring from a job.

Tyler
Inspections and Service Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Service Trade has really helped our company with scheduling and invoicing

Kommentare: Very happy with how ServiceTrade has helped our business.

Ability to set up reoccurring events easily.

The ability to create more information for jobs that have multiple billings through customer previous billings page. Currently, the customers previous billings have a job type but when it comes to repairs, the ability to sort through more details on the customer page without having to click each prior job would be really helpful

Joshua
Joshua
Technical Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The wind beneath my wings

Kommentare: Clarity in scheduling multiple technicians for multiple stops each and every day. Data and information easily accessible for planning, business development, and more.

ServiceTrade has been a joy to implement and use everyday. The dev team, and everyone at ServiceTrade, have been absolutely incredible. I cannot recommend this solution enough. From day one, we had no half measures. We jumped in both feet and never looked back. The scheduling makes planning our technicians days straightforward and clear. I could ramble on for hours about how much I love the search functionality, and the data you can quickly get to really get down into the nitty gritty of whatever you're looking for. To my experience, any software that claims to do everything, does nothing well. ServiceTrade is near perfectly optimized for the scope it encompasses. Features are being added all the time, and the dev team are always enthusiastic. I foresee this product getting lots of love for years and years to come. This product only gets better and better. Third party integrations have been a breeze, and a staggering amount of third party applications are available.

Only a couple items come to mind, none are deal breakers. A general timeclock for tracking daily general time would be helpful, however we've found a small third party solution for this. Ability to add non-billable appointments and vendor stops would also be nice, and again not a huge deal. A great unification of built-in app and web features would be a great quality of life improvement, however I have a feeling those sneaky devs are up to something already... they always are.

Huntere
Operations Specialist in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Service Trade Review

Kommentare: We have learned to really like ST as a company and we enjoy using it as our daily scheduler and service system. We are hoping that the ST team is willing to work with us and consider some of our ideas on how t make it better.

I have really enjoyed being able to organize our technicians schedules with ease and all of the history and information we are able to accumulate in this system. Everything you need to know about a customer and a job is always at your finger tips.

Parts Ledger has been a pain majority of the time. The "mobile app" is great for getting PO's easily but it gets stuck all the time and glitches all the time. It stops working all the time and the process of reversing or editing a PO is too complicated.

Antwort von ServiceTrade

Hi Huntere. Thank you for sharing your experience with ServiceTrade. We're always happy to hear where we're doing well and where we can do better. And we do want to hear your ideas for how we can make our products better. Your ServiceTrade Account Manager is a great person to share those ideas with. Have a great day and thank you for using ServiceTrade. -- Shelley

Lance
General Manager in USA

Service Trade Good and Bad

Kommentare: I would say that we are happy overall with the ability of the tool. Especially when it comes to dispatch service, service quoting. We are lacking on the service contract, installation management and service inspection forms. We also would really like to have more reporting available. The account management and attention from our account manager [sensitive content hidden] has been excellent and he has been an advocate for our business.

Service Trade is a great tool for dispatch and management of our service business. We are looking for ways to utilize the system to also manage our construction and job costing of our installation business. We are finding that at times it is not as intuitive as we would like to create and utilize data reports from ST. The only way to do this to add a subscription for engineers to build the reports or go to the Enterprise which for a small business is difficult.

Some of the features are not quite ready like Service Forms or project management. We have also had some issues with getting parts ledger working 100% and this was not realized until we have gone live with the system. We woudl also like to have the ability to pull live reports to manage our business and don't feel this should require enterprise account if the reporting is already created and available.

Jacob
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Used to be cutting edge but not premier anymore.

Kommentare: It's too expensive and too focused to be the best solution for us. But, I don't want to switch again so we're sticking with it, for now.

It's great for creating and dispatching service jobs.

It's too restrictive for any work other than service work, and it's too expensive to only be one of multiple solutions, so we have to use it for everything and find workarounds

Beau
Service Technician in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Associated Fire Field Tech Review

Kommentare: Tracking past present and future jobs is critical to our company. This helps us stay better organized.

Being able to Tracy past present and future jobs and the notes and paperwork that are attached to those jobs. I am constantly using previous reports and notes from each customer to inspect and troubleshoot.

The cost of retrofitting our inspection forms into service trade forms. With how expensive this app is that is something that should be included not an up charge. There are a lot of feature we could use that Service trade offers but they are too expensive of upgrades. The app also freezes and glitches a lot on tablet mode. I cannot have the customers sign the work acknowledgment because it is not compatible with windows computers and then is too small of a box on my iPhone.

cady
Manager in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cady with FirePro

Kommentare: I have been using service trade for over year now. Every time I need help or have a question about the program I get amazing feed back from your techs. They are always fast and go above and beyond what was asked. Navigating in this program is very easy and I find the videos very helpful. I also enjoy the online classes like Ned talk they are very informative. My only wish is that you would do an informative training class for users around Oregon or at least some where easier to get to then Carolina. You have added so many new useful things in the past year and i'm always excited to see whats new. I would recommend this program to anyone very efficient and easy and there are so many amazing features. I would rate this company an overall 5 stars in customer service we love being with your company!

I would honestly be typing for days if I listed all the pros to being with your company. You guys are great in customer service and your program!

Wish there was a training class on this side of the country. It would be nice to talk to other users in a group setting and see what everyone else has learned.

Pearlene
Operations Manager in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fire Force Service Trade

Kommentare: Over all I am very happy with service trade. I am building a kitchen department and without it I would be very time consuming.

Everyday use and tracking of jobs is user friendly. The reminders for services due is critical to cash flow. The bid system allows us to quickly secure jobs and manage them. Our customers can easily see the photos and reports to justify the expense of keeping their fire systems compliant,

I do not not like the canned responses from the service team. I am very busy and when I need help I do not have time to read an article. For the money we spend on this system I feel a live person should help not refer me to an article.

Antwort von ServiceTrade

Thanks for the review! It's great to hear ServiceTrade is helping you better manage your time and your company's cash flow :) You can always call into support if talking with a specialist is more helpful to you than reading an article. Thanks again.

Senior Accountant in USA

Opinion

Kommentare: Is 100 better and more accountable than Datamine, however the inventory feature with PartsLedger is no good.

Easy to use and the fact that the information can be easy download to Excel

The interaction with PartsLedger is terrible.

Matt
Sales in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Access to customer service. There is an ease in setting up customers and jobs in the system. Real time notification when a quote is viewed is a great feature! The history icon is a great option for a paper trail. Having a feature that allows comments to be placed by each party is fantastic as well as providing the option for everyone to see the comment or keeping a comment within the office. The loading of documents and photos is also a great feature.

Not being able to delete a job. I wish there were an option that allowed viewing previous quotes once a quote has been edited.

Megan
Service Coordinator in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for all service businesses!

Kommentare: We have been using ServiceTrade as our job management software since 2015. I have to say, ServiceTrade's customer support is above any other company's I have ever came across. Anytime we see that there is room for improvement, which is very rare, we contact the ST team and see the changes in the next update.
ServiceTrade is extremely easy to use and very intuitive! There isn't much that ServiceTrade doesn't do from parts tracking, time tracking, dispatching, invoicing, quoting, reporting, and more. We can't say enough good things about this software!

Customer service, intuitiveness, minuscule learning curve, integrations, design, and responsiveness.

Theres really nothing that we dislike about ServiceTrade.

Eric
Fire Sprinkler Manager in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The most useful business tool on the market, which a company can't afford not to have

Kommentare: Service Trade is an asset for any company, big or small. I have worked using many other company, electronic based tracking tools, but none as extensive as Service Trade. Service Trade can do it all, quoting, deficiency tracking, pictures and work acknowledgements. The comment section is very useful for field technicians to keep track of the trends at any customer site. I utilize the tablet version, and the smartphone version. It would be great if signatures were available to be captured on the smartphone app as well.

Its user friendly, its an asset to any company, of any size. It helps save paper and helps save time with its ability to capture images. It also make turn around time to send out quotes 10 times faster as the deficiency section is real time, even before a tech leaves a site.

On the Mobile phone version, technicians can't capture customer signatures.

Ken
Technician in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The upload of PDFs is slow

Kommentare: It's efficiency

The maps and the location services are handy. I also like the deficiencies areas, but working for different divisions requires adjusting to different styles by each manager. Some want each difficieny listed individually, which is time consuming, while others like all lumped under one visit which is easier.

The pdf loading is slow and I need to wait and make sure it loads. If signal strength is 2 bars or under the upload will fail. Also one photo at a time can be loaded. Also in defiencies

Billie
Deficiencies Senior Sales Rep in USA

Quoting made easy

Kommentare: I use servicetrade to do all of our fire protection deficiency quotes. As a sales rep it's a numbers game. The more I quote, the more I sell. My sales volume has increased significantly as well as my close rates. I find it so much easier to manage the customers issues and resolve them quick and efficiently through our quoting tools. Couldn't be happier with the program.

Ease of use. Love that customers can approve the quote online and we get notified. Makes my job so much easier than faxed and paperwork.

Still see room for improvement in the tool itself, but looks like improvements are being made often.

Nino
Office Manager in USA

Service Trade Software - 2 Thumbs Up

There is a lot that I like about this company. I guess if I had to single it out I would say that their willingness to listen to their customers and update their software is their biggest strength. That may sound trite, but the fact is that once you get started using software on a daily basis you will invariably come up with issues in which you see how the software could operate in a more efficient manner. In other companies that I have worked with that is where the communications stop. With Service Trade though, they take your suggestions and work on plugging them in to their operating software. They have a fantastic relationship with their customer base, and until we started using Service Trade I had no idea that there was a company out there that cared about their customers enough to work their suggestions into workable solutions.

We have had small glitches in the software (mostly tablet issues) over the past 22 months, but for the most part they have been handled quickly.

Scott
Presidenr in USA

Great support!

Constantly updating and improving. Serious about this buisness and about growing it long term. Bearded briefing is helpful and is looking out for our interests. The conference was great I didn't attend but my people said it was worth while.

Price. Need to better accommodate larger projects (large number of tasks and several thousand hours). Would love to include a crm software not for intergration but part of the platform. Sales force?

CHRISTY
SALES AND SERVICE SUPERVISOR in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

GREAT STREAMLINE OF SERVICES AT YOUR FINGER TIPS TO DISPATCH TO ALL TECHS

Kommentare: Less paperwork
getting paperwork back faster from techs out of town
past documentation, contact information in the system with out files or old rolodex
tracking techs onsite/offsite jobs
tracking hours onsite/offsite jobs

I like being able to see all documents/contact information in each customers file without going to an old file cabinets or rolodex.

I wish there was an easier way to track the following on a separate tab with search options: (other than main service trade page) -overdue jobs without appts. -past jobs to be marked completed -completed jobs to be invoiced reason being toggling between jobs and this page is time consuming.