Über Pics.io

Mit Pics.io kannst du Fotos, Videos, Bilder, Audiodateien, PDFs und andere wertvolle Dateien in deinem Unternehmen zentralisieren, verwalten und freigeben.

Erfahre mehr über Pics.io

Bewertungen zu Pics.io

Pics.io hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 51 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Pics.io bereits verwendet?

Anthony
Anthony
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pics.io revolutionized our agency asset management, reduced costs & optimized our creative process!

Kommentare: It's a gamechanger for our agency, and we plan on using them forever. The cost structure is unbeatable since it's based on seats rather than media storage limits, which will save our agency hundreds of thousands of dollars per year. This is by far the biggest cost saving per SaaS our agency uses. The DAM supports all the functions you would expect from a top tier DAM software, dynamic AI based tagging, proofing, large portfolio of media extension previews, extremely quick rendering, folder support with unlimited subfolders, meta data explorer/updater, and more. Its support for Google Drives makes it unique and adds huge value.

We took a risk with Pics.io, it seemed like a newer solution in the industry and it was significantly less then what the competitors offered in terms of cost. But, it met our goals and needs perfectly. We wanted a system that would be able to seamless collect all our client's assets, which we're currently being stored inside of Google Drives and more importantly Google Shared Drives. We did not want to significantly change our onboarding process and to keep it as is we needed to continue to use Google Shared Drives with our DAM software. I was a bit worried that it would be a ghetto implementation due to all the API work required to get software like this working, but it was flawless in the end. The biggest driver for us was cost. Since we are a full-service media agency, we produce terabytes of information in terms of videos, images, raw formatted creative, and even some rare formats like 3D. The cost to do this with other DAM's would be easily 5-6 figures per month since we would need to pay by the GB. The ideal solution for us would be to use our Google Drives since we have UNLIMITED storage. Pics.io was able to deliver a fully working DAM with dynamic creative support and previewing using our Google Drive storage saving us hundreds of thousands of dollars per year. I think it would be impossible for any other DAM to compete with this solution on cost and functions. - Cost - Integration with our Google Drive's and Google Apps - Ease of Use - Support - Functionality

At first, some less common formats like PSB (Large Photoshop Files) did not have support at all for previewing and some larger PSD's failed to preview. This would have been a major issue for us, since the entire reason we decided to go with a DAM over just a Google Drive was to be able to quickly preview media files in mass. Pics.io was able to quickly fix these issues and add FULL support once we reached out to there support via LIVE CHAT! This was huge for us, since it's rare to have a SaaS turn around feature requests within a day or two on demand. Overall, support has been nothing short of exceptional! Second issue, which hasn't been fully fixed yet, is the AI scanning / tagging of assets sometimes seems to fail with some formats. They have been working on making this better, so I'm not overly worried about it and it's not a hugely important function for us. For the most part, it works well. Overall, Pics.io has been able to resolve any issues we experienced. As a DAM, it works very very well.

Antwort von TopTechPhoto

Anthony, we highly appreciate your being with Pics.io and sharing your experience. We are continuously working on improving our product and our support team is always here to help.

Emily
Creative Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Pics.io is a good asset management tool for small organizations

Kommentare: My overall experience with Pics.io has been positive.

Pics.io is an easy-to-use tool at a modest price-point. It was easy to implement since it syncs with Google Drive. It was not intuitive at first, but I quickly got used to the interface. The customer service is great. There's always a representative available within minutes via their chat, and they help me resolve issues quickly. Overall, I'm happy with the software.

The Pics.io web views are not as customizable as I would like them to be. The asset inbox cannot be customized, so we can't use it for external stakeholders, since it's not brand-aligned. The AI feature is not great at identifying keywords for assets. It could be improved.

vor 7 Monaten

Hello Emily, Thanks for your feedback! We've recently added a customization feature to inboxes, so now you can modify them to match your requirements! We're always working on making our DAM system better for all the clients. If you have any other questions or suggestions, please contact our support team. Thanks for being a Pics.io user!

Angelo
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Comes up a bit short of the big giants

Kommentare: I used Pics.io for my personal photo business. I wanted a way to be able to collaborate with my fellow photographers and editors on certain projects and I found this software to be somewhat useful. I liked the fact that it works right on top of Google Drive, but I wanted something more to it -- maybe something more fluid streamlined. Maybe it hasn't dawned on me just yet, but I feel as if Pics.io is still not matured enough to compete with other software giants like Adobe, etc..

vor 7 Monaten

Hello Angelo, We are sorry to hear about your experience. Our team has been working on Pics.io DAM all this time to satisfy our clients' needs. You're welcome to try our solution again or leave your feedback by contacting us at support@pics.io.

Mariana
Mariana
SMM in Ukraine

Truly Transformative Marketing Tool

Pics.io DAM system has revolutionized our operations. We store all our essential materials – from marketing collaterals to presentations, social media post images, and beyond – right in the Pics.io library using Google Drive storage. What stands out for me is how intuitive and easy-to-use the platform is. Even those who aren't tech-savvy can navigate the system with ease. Searching for assets is a breeze, thanks to the powerful search engine, saving us countless hours previously spent on manual searching. Saved searches also save us lots of time! Additionally, the user permissions feature is a game-changer. It has brought so much efficiency in the way we handle our digital assets. We can easily manage who can access what, providing a great level of control and security over our digital materials.Pics.io isn’t just beneficial for one team, it’s useful across the board. It’s really helped streamline our work, making our processes smoother and more efficient. Highly recommended for any company needing a robust, user-friendly DAM solution!

Occasional bugs that get fixed in no time :)

Vira
Vira
Relationships manager in Ukraine
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Revolutionizing our digital asset management with pics.io

As the Relationships Manager, I have found Pics.io to be a game-changer when it comes to our digital asset management process.The product is incredibly easy to use, and the user-friendly interface has allowed our team to quickly and easily manage our digital assets.The search function is very powerful and allows us to quickly find the assets we need, even if we have thousands of files to sort through.The collaboration features are also very impactful, as they allow us to easily share and work on assets with other team members, no matter where they are located.Integration with our existing business processes was easy, and we were able to start using Pics.io almost immediately without any major disruptions.

It would be helpful if there were more customization options available for the interface, such as the ability to change the layout to better suit our team's preferences.The pricing structure can be a bit confusing at times, and it would be helpful if there were more transparency around the costs associated with different plans.

vor 7 Monaten

Hello Vira, We appreciate your feedback! You can check our pricing on our website - https://pics.io/pricing. We're constantly working to make Pics.io better for our clients. If you have any other questions or suggestions, please, contact our support team. Thanks for being a Pics.io user!

Marketing Specialist in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

DAM Solution that Exceeded Expectations

In our bustling content marketing company, we've found our perfect partner in Pics.io DAM. It's a treasure trove of features, all designed to make our work a whole lot smoother. The standout for us? The comprehensive search tools. No matter what we're looking for, Pics.io makes it a cinch to find.Given our diverse team (that includes numerous external stakeholders), the user permissions feature has been nothing short of fantastic. It's like a magic wand, giving us the power to control who sees what. It's boosted our security, increased our efficiency, and brought order to our workflow. We are using websites and inboxes daily and it has taken our file sharing to the whole next level, not talking about new speed of receiving and sending all our materials. From marketing materials to documents and even links, there's no digital asset that Pics.io can't handle. It's been our command center, giving us an overview of our entire digital asset landscape at a glance. We couldn't be more impressed or more grateful. Pics.io DAM is our organization's digital superhero!

No disadvantages so far! Everything is great.

Katie
Licensing and Design Manager in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Support from Pics.io

Ease of managing over 70,000+ assets in one easy to navigate and organized space. Amazing support staff who take the time to address custom concerns and find workable solutions.

Sometimes lags with the size of our packages, sending thousands of files daily.

Jane
Jane
COO in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A good tool for our workflow

Kommentare: The experience of using this DAM shows that it really can save time and therefore money. The main thing is not too lazy to set up different roles in the system and some rules for loading assets. The trial may not answer all your questions, so try to go to a demo to clarify all questions.

This is a really good DAM for not a lot of money. Considering you're not overpaying for storage and you can keep all your assets on your Google Drive. We had a few storages we were working with and the Pics.io team helped us with a full migration to Google Drive.

I really want autotagging for videos, just like it is implemented for images. But this is not very critical, now we use the transcribing function for this.

vor 7 Monaten

Hello Jane, Thanks for your feedback! As of now, AI keyword tagging is only available for images in our DAM. Using the AI transcription feature is a great solution here! Our team is working hard to make Pics.io software better every day. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact our support. Thanks for choosing Pics.io!

Valeria
Valeria
Communications Manager in Schweden
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great DAM that is easy to use.

Kommentare: Our experience with Pics.io has been excellent. The biggest value for our team is the ability to quickly find photos and videos when we need them, and the extremely easy sharing of resources with our team and external contractors. In fact, with pics.io, we stopped doing unnecessary steps such as downloading and then uploading some materials.

Auto-tagging, face recognition, an easy process of receiving assets via inbox, and an equally easy process of sharing. Ultra-easy synchronization with Google Drive.

At the current stage, we are fully satisfied with this solution.

Tetiana
Tetiana
Marketing Specialist in Spanien
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Picsio is the optimal solution for our workflow

The main functions of DAM work perfectly, these are search, filtering, shoring, different levels of user access. I would like to mention facial recognition and audio/video transcribing separately. Not obvious, but these features are sometimes very helpful. For example, you can analyze records of calls with customers by searching through the transcribed text. It's a great time-saver.

It took me a long time to get used to the right-hand Details panel. There is something uncomfortable about it. It's not critical, but I would like it to be cleaned up :)

vor 7 Monaten

Hello Tetiana, Thank you for your feedback! We understand that it can be frustrating if things don't work as expected. However, our team is constantly working on improving our DAM and we will be happy to hear your suggestions if you have any. You can contact us at support@pics.io and tell us your suggestions and ideas. Thank you again for being a Pics.io user!

Holly
Designer in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic value and stellar support!

Kommentare: Our photo library and photo management process had been a total cluster nightmare before we switched to Pics. We have thousands and thousands of photos that had previously been stored in a bunch of different places, haphazardly categorized, not syncing properly, and overrunning our hard drive space. Cleaning up that kind of mess definitely does not happen overnight, but I’m relieved that we now have the right tool to be able to do so. Now our main problem is just finding the time to transfer and organize our huge backlog, instead of fighting with the software as we had in the past.

TONS of features and highly customizable. Too many to discuss them all here, but to cover just a few… My very favorite features are the hierarchical keywords / ability to use a controlled vocabulary for keywords (rare in products that fit in our budget), granular permissions for different user roles AND within specific folders, and "audit trails" that show who did what and when. Pics.io’s “websites” feature is also great—this allows us to share various ad-hoc downloadable collections of photos with people in our community in just a few clicks (without needing to give them actual accounts) AND to auto-expire the “websites” on a particular date. We’re always getting photo requests from people, and so this feature saves us a lot of time (in our old system we had to just email photos to people or lend out flash drives or some other cumbersome thing). Pics also has custom fields, which I love. I haven’t yet delved into using custom fields to their full potential, but even in my limited use of them so far, they’ve been great for miscellaneous details that we don’t want cluttering up our keywords or descriptions. Last but not least, support is truly stellar. There is a built-in chat system within Pics, and someone almost always replies within a couple/few minutes. Everyone is always very friendly and helpful. Pics is also incredibly responsive to feedback and they've already implemented a couple of feature requests for me, which has made a huge difference for our workflow.

Although the search functionality is very robust, many of the more powerful searches require using specific syntax rather than the graphic search interface. I'm generally okay with that myself (although sometimes I get stumped and need to take some time to figure out a particular search), but some of my colleagues find using search syntax less intuitive, and so they can struggle to find things when the appropriate search in a particular situation requires using the syntax rather than the graphic search interface. Navigating the results of a search can be a bit cumbersome if there are hundreds of results located in a number of different folders, since it’s not possible to get a bird’s-eye view list of all of the folders whose contents match the search query (there is a separate folder search, but that only searches for the names of the folders themselves). This isn’t a huge deal, since I can of course just scroll through all the photos or revise the search to exclude the individual folders I don’t want to have to scroll through, but I do find myself wishing that the two forms of search could be integrated. But I have not put in a request about either of those things, and Pics has already changed the things that WERE on the top of my list, when I made the requests. So I’m not too concerned about this.

Antwort von TopTechPhoto

Holly! Thank you for review. We appreciate your company being with us and continue working on our product.

Scott
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Amazing Digital Asset Management Program

Kommentare: I set out looking for a way to manage my digital assets so that they become useful to me, and didn't cost me more time trying to find what I wanted. Pic.io allows me to save tons of space on my internal drives AND backup drives by using an infinitely expandable Google Drive system, and does it all AFFORDABLE, not to mention that it can scale up to fit future needs. Customer for life right here.

So of course, I LOVE the price levels in Pics.io, especially compared to all the other DAM software platforms out there. Past that, I LOVE the fact that they built this system to run directly from Google Drive, which is great affordable storage. I was able to use a program on my computer to upload ALL of my Digital Assets to the chosen folder on my Google Drive, and from there Pics.io worked its magic and is doing its part to keep me working. The ability to create custom tags, keywords AND custom fields is absolutely what I needed, all in a package I can afford that will grow with me into the future!

While I LOVE the fact that this system runs its storage directly from Google Drive, I do wish there was a way to run it from Amazon AWS Cloud Storage, or even my own on-site server. My catalog is huge, so uploading it all was a pain. I also wish that it did more automatic processing of things like keywords and details. I know some of that is impossible, but to a point, it isn't for basic info.

vor 7 Monaten

Hello Scott, We appreciate your detailed feedback! Now Pics.io DAM integrates both with Google Drive and Amazon Cloud storages! If you have any questions or suggestions, contact us at support@pics.io anytime!

BDM in Ukraine
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Seamless Integration

Switching to Pics.io's digital asset management (DAM) system was one of the best decisions for our company in the past year! Its intuitive interface is easy to use, making onboarding very smooth and not stressful. The learning curve was minimal, and we were able to train our team quickly, improving our operational efficiency significantly. Pics.io's responsiveness deserves special mention. Their customer support is prompt and efficient, always ready to assist with any issues. We've witnessed improvements in our workflow and project management due to the powerful features and smooth integration. We store all kinds of digital assets in this DAM, including documents, pdf files, video and audio records, etc. And looking for the necessary files has never been easier.

Minor Issue: At first, metadata management took time. However, using Pics.io's AI smart tagging helped a lot. This made the task quicker and easier.

ELENA
Producer in Russland
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Most comprehensible asset management tool so far but one glitch in the beginning sorta spoilt it

Kommentare: Overall, we liked it and kept using it even after the folder were killed thanks to the tagging

We used the tool to tag and share 4000 images among various parts of our projects. We liked the color tagging, word tagging, folders and various sorting tools which also included the search for untagged images

However at some point due to a glitch or a mistake by one of our users the google disk storing our actual files got disconnected from the pics.io account and on reconnection all our folders became a mess. Thank god tags survived, but folders were gone and we had been relying a lot on them. Turned out that uploading images through pics.io was a mistake. We should have uploaded the folders and images straight to the google disk and then synchronise it with pics.io. If it was part of the training on how to use the tool, then we had missed out on it.

Antwort von TopTechPhoto

Elena, Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience disconnecting Google disc, however this is normal behavior of the system. To prevent misunderstanding, we show a big modal window explaining that disconnecting Google disc will lead to losing folder structure. We keep working on constantly improving on-boarding flow and will be happy to hear your suggestions Thank you again for being Pics.io user.

Hannah
Regional Stewardship Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The perfect solution to our problem!

Kommentare: So far our experience with Pics.io has been seemless. We have not had any issues, and the team has gotten on board quickly. No longer are we trying to find images from our propertys or events. We are able to go in and search for them. By using Pics.io we are saving our employees so much time and gaining a considerable number of picture and video assets in our digital library!

We desperately needed some type of database to hold our company's images all while being able to search via keywords and upload and download. All of these features are so easy to use on Pics.io!

Our company has had no cons with the software!

Ross
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

pics.io is a DAM great solution (har)

Kommentare: pics.io has helped us really make better use of our digital assets, better unlocking the potential of our work. we've still only scratched the surface of building our processes to leverage pics.io

Pics.io does what you want out of a DAM while leveraging the power of google drive for storage. It is priced very competitively and has been adding new features at a rapid pace. The support team has been very responsive and actually adds features we request. How bout that!?

i haven't had any complaints so far. pics.io is a newer platform compared to some other DAM systems, so it might be missing features for some people

Antwort von TopTechPhoto

Ross, we are happy to hear that you enjoy working with Pics.io. Thank you so much for your positive feedback.

Simon
Director in Schweiz
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pics - It was and still is the right DAM system for us

-Using Google Drive as the backbone let's you profit from features of both software platforms (pics and google drive). -It writes Metadata directly into the asset files. That is a great feature -The team continuously improves the platform, one of the latest additions is the Adobe Integrations -For a DAM it pics offers cutting edge performance at a great price

It has to function within the file restrictions of Google Drive which poses some limits when working with one file on multiple locations... For example if one assets is put into two folders it will duplicate the real asset in the background (at least to my knowledge).

Antwort von TopTechPhoto

Simon, thank you for being with Pics.io. We highly appreciate your feedback and always continue working on improving our product. Our support team is here to help with all the questions.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An excellent DAM for our marketing operations

"Our marketing team has been using Pics.io for several months now, and we've found it to be an excellent digital asset management (DAM) system. The platform has allowed us to easily organize and store all of our brand materials in one central location, and the powerful search functionality has made it easy to quickly locate specific assets by applying tags and filters. We've also appreciated the platform's robust analytics tools, which have provided us with valuable insights into the usage of each asset, helping us to optimize our marketing efforts.One of the standout features of Pics.io for us has been its ability to integrate with a wide range of other tools, including Google Drive, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Slack. This has allowed us to seamlessly incorporate the system into our existing workflows and processes, saving us time and streamlining our operations. Additionally, the platform's security features, such as user authentication and authorization, as well as data encryption and regular backups, have given us peace of mind that all of our assets are kept safe and secure."

While we've found Pics.io to be generally user-friendly, we have run into some technical challenges with some of its more advanced features. For example, some members of our team have needed additional training and support to fully leverage the platform's capabilities.

Ekaterina
Parthner Manager in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pics.io helped us organize documents for marketing and more

"I think pics.io is a great DAM system that has completely closed our needs for managing and storing photos, videos, PDFs and even external files by adding links.I really like the feature of uploading files from outside using inbox. This is usually how we accept files from contractors. You can then open that folder with a link to download the files.The tool also has features like face recognition and video transcription. This opens up a lot of possibilities, but we haven't implemented it in our workflow yet."

"A little inconvenient that some features need to buy in the format of credits. But otherwise I do not see any negative sides of the product. It covers our needs 100%."

Jonny
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Phenomenal Platform, Better Customer Support

Kommentare: See the above. I love Pics.io and have enthusiastically recommended and referred many industry colleagues to the platform.

The versatility of Pics.Io makes it an absolute no brainer of a platform. It has all the functionality we need to effectively organize and view our content along with a huge array of additional features such as metadata tagging, simple website deployment for client review, and multi-level/team usage that make it indispensable. This paralleled with unrivaled customer support make it one of my all time favorite pieces of software that I've had the pleasure of deploying while in business.

There are a few nit-picky bugs here and there, but the customer support is always on top of user feedback, which has made these bugs/cons a non starter.

Iryna
content marketer in Polen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The tool covers 100% of marketing needs

"We are happy with all the basic functions: assets sharing, file comparison, inboxes, keywords search and metadata, version control.I also want to mention the easy integration with Google drive. No need to migrate data. There are other interesting features that we just tested. For example, speech to text transcription. It is very convenient if you need to work with video all the time. We haven't built this into our workflow yet."

"It would be cool if autotagging was trained. But as far as I understand, it uses a third-party service and cannot be trained specifically on your set of asserts and your actions.This is more of a wish."

vor 7 Monaten

Hello Iryna, Thanks for your feedback! For AI keyword tagging, you can also create a controlled vocabulary and choose the relevant keywords yourself. If you have any other questions or suggestions on our functionality, feel free to contact our support. Thanks for being a Pics.io user!

Rachel
Art Director in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Vastly improved workflow

Kommentare: Customer service has been top notch, questions are always answered in a and thorough and timely manner.

Love the ease of use and ability to locate assets through both search, folder location and visual display. It has increased my workflow and makes my job so much easier. External sharing with search features is amazing too. Slick, sexy UI is no comparison to other asset management software I've looked at. The full free trial really solidified my decision to use this software. Most of all, I love that you can download different file formats from PSDs and Illustrator files. This has made asset sharing with team members a breeze.

Haven't found anything I don't like about it.

Rob
eBusiness & Partner Activation Manager in Kanada
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good Features, Good Price, Great Service

Kommentare: We need to quickly get new media assets to our partners and our social media team and this does the job really well. It has been a life saver and is really easy to administer. Additionally, their support team is first rate. We have only been on board a few months but have seen the product evolve and improve. Looking forward to seeing how this evolves.

The direct integration with Google Drive saves us lots of admin time. Pricing is much more reasonable than some of the competitors we evaluated.

Auto sync could use some improvement as it doesn't always work but all i have to do is hit a button to force a sync so it is no big deal.

Antwort von TopTechPhoto

Rob, Thank you for being our customer. Our CTO is currently working on improving our auto sync and it will be working perfectly very soon. Thank you, again.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful with all types of digital assets

Pics.io DAM system has revolutionized our data management approach as a Customer Data Platform (CDP) company. It has efficiently catered to our specific needs of managing, organizing, and retrieving a massive array of digital assets.With the system's user-friendly interface and comprehensive features (ecternal links, face recognition, keywords search, etc.), I can now accurately categorize, tag, and swiftly retrieve our data assets. This has significantly expedited data processing for all our company employees.

With no major disadvantages noticed. Maybe, version control feature can be a bit simplified as it's a bit confusing to figure out where each version is

vor 7 Monaten

Hello there, Thank you for your feedback! We understand that it can be frustrating if things don't work as expected. Regarding version control feature, you can choose one version and set it as the current revision in the Activity panel on the right side of the asset. You can find more info on this in our Help Center -https://help.pics.io/en/articles/1269332-uploading-and-comparing-revisions-in-pics-io. Hope that this will help! Our team is constantly working on improving our DAM and we will be happy to hear your suggestions if you have any. You can contact us at support@pics.io and tell us your suggestions and ideas. Thank you again for being a Pics.io user!

Khrystyna
Khrystyna
Marketing Manager in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pics.io is a great tool for managing marketing assets

The search, filtering, access control, and overall account structuring capabilities have proven to be excellent. It is very convenient to receive files from contractors with the help of Inbox. And also to share individual collections using websites. Also like the fact that I did not have to transfer files from my Google Drive. We just plugged our GD into Pics.io and got to work.

We use the PAYG rate with some extras. On this tariff, support is only available by mail. It is not very convenient.

vor 7 Monaten

Hello Khrystyna, Thanks for your feedback! We're really sorry that you've experienced some inconveniences with our platform. Our team is working hard every day to improve the Pics.io DAM system. Thanks for being a Pics.io user!