Über Close

Mit integrierter Anruffunktion, SMS und E-Mail auf einer Plattform, hilft dir Close dabei, mehr Geschäfte abzuschließen. Teste die Anwendung kostenlos. Besuch dazu die firmeneigene Homepage.

Erfahre mehr über Close

Ability to set reminders and follow ups. Pipeline UI, similar to salesforce or hubspot.

Also, you cannot see which calls cost how much money, it is hard to track back your charges.

Bewertungen zu Close

Close hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 160 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Close bereits verwendet?

Kyle
Kyle
Head of Sales in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Phone Heavy Sales Team's Dream

Kommentare: It is everything we need except dashboards. If your are an outbound or phone heavy sales ord

no fluff. there are not 3 different places to log contacts/opps/accounts/leads it is all on one page. It is simple yet surprisingly powerful. Every one of my reps added can't get over how easy and fluid it makes their life.

Dashboards are non existent. You will need to be comfortable with exporting/using zapier/or a few support partners to push your data into a visual appealing place

Todd
CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great solution once you get it organized

I love the Smart Views which allow custom filtering and sorting of leads. This helps me quickly review different types of leads based on lead score, when I talked to them last, and when I need to follow up with them again.

I wish basic text formatting was built into the note taking (especially bullet points). I understand with not going crazy with a WYSIWYG, but some simple formatting options would help for quicker note taking.

Jonathan
Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional if it fits your business model, meh if it does not

Kommentare: Features are clearly targeting the saas sales segment, which wasn't helpful for my agency which essentially is a retail business model. Lead management and the sales pipeline management were incredibly easy to get into however. Being able to create tasks, notes while in a call, messages, and emails all being automatically logged in a particular lead's profile was fantastic. The 'workflows' or automations on sending out follow ups on schedule and utilizing templates is also something awesome only found on CRMs that cost 4x as much; that's a great deal. However, as noted above, they didn't have retail business models in mind or maybe they don't have enough context. 1) There's no call history - Yes, their guide or protocol is to 'add as a lead' when a call comes in, but that's only DURING the call. So if a new lead calls in to your agency/store, and if the call ends and the lead isn't added, then the call's number/history is lost in the ether. If you've ever onboarded new employees, you know procedures like this won't be followed all the time. 2) There's no way to set business hours/voicemail-forward - I work past business hours to get extra admin work done; of course customers don't always look up business hours before calling and suddenly I have to listen to the ring tone for 30 seconds or pick up. 3) Big emphasis on 'Companies' as leads/customers vs Individuals - So on lead profiles, you can set an address, yes. But after setting the address, city, state, zip code, you can only see the city and state on the lead's profile (probably because of its intended use for B2B sales), but in a B2C context, it's vastly more helpful to see the full address for us. You can argue you can create custom fields, but it seems like a easy fix to just let users choose which address details are visible in that proper spot. This is just one example, there's also not really much functionality for MAINTAINING/RETENTION of clients after the sales aspect. Again, emphasis towards saas sales where the use-case is getting the sale and then passing off the client to another department; whereas in retail or agency use, we have to maintain that relationship or make product/service changes. All in all, incredibly useful focus on the outbound sales aspect, if your business model fits or if you want a dedicated sales CRM for a sales team. However, retail businesses, B2C, or in my case, insurance agencies, will need something more well-rounded.

What I liked about Close was the consolidation of tools into one CRM. The sales pipeline and lead management was incredibly intuitive and ready to jump into right out of the box.

Phone features are underdeveloped or possibly intentionally barebone.

vor 4 Monaten

We appreciate your thorough review of Close, Jonathan. I've passed this feedback to our product team -- with an extra emphasis on the calling feature feedback.

Abraham
Sales Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Best Features as a CRM Soluiton

I like the sales forecasting features. In addition, with amazing CRM features and has handled email management features. The call recording features has worked really well.

I have nod had any bad experiences using Close

Tony
CEO in Kanada
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Close.com Can Make Your Business Run Efficiently and Problem Free

Kommentare: We had another CRM system that was a lot more expensive and not very easy to use. Close.com is just a pure pleasure to work with and the entire team here is thrilled with it.

Platform is very easy to use and all employees just loved it the minute they tried it out. We all wonder why we didn't get this sooner. Close.com is also fun to use and everything is at your fingertips. Program works fast and makes the customer ticket system very efficient.

No cons at all. I mean it. This program Rocks:)

Eric
Founder in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Close - Marketing Agency

Kommentare: Overall I would highly recommend the software to other businesses users I think it is far better than its competitors.

It is a great CRM for marketing and sales agencies. I would recommend the software if you do a lot of outbound sales and need to assign tasks to team members.

It is a little bit of a steep learning curve however once you get the gist of it everything becomes very easy.

Rod
Rod
President in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Close is the best way to track leads through the sales process

Kommentare: I like Close and will continue to use it because it works for me. I can enter a new lead and immediately start a communication track via email and text and Close keeps it all in an easy to follow format.

Close is really easy to get up and running and is simple to work with.

The cost to go from the base plan to the next level that has several more features is a lot.

Alexander
Chief Revenue Officer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Close is great for startup sales but lacks some simple features

Kommentare: Overall it's been a good but not great experience. The basics are covered for a CRM but some what seems like basic features are still missing.

I love the automated email sequences to help with my outbound prospecting efforts. This enables me to 'set it and forget it" to ensure proper follow up is happening with prospects.

I don't like that you can't map specific email chains to specific opportunities. Furthermore, you can't upload files which is a real drawback and support suggested I just link to google shared drives.

Scott
Business Development in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Scott from Quote Factory -- Close Review

Kommentare: Overall, I really enjoy using close -- it's a great fit for a new, smaller org like OF. It helps us to streamline conversations, communicate notes internally, eliminate overlap. I think as we grow, I know that we'll start to use other tools and features within Close and excited to see ALL of the capabilities in due time.

Close's UI/UX make it super easy to navigate and manage day to day sales activities. We also use JustCall and the integration is super clean, making it easy to work from a single CRM with a phone plug-in

I wish there was a better way to clean up data on a macro level

Chase
Consultant in USA
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User friendly

Kommentare: Close has made my day to day task easier than ever and allowed me to be efficient with clients

I like how organized close is. And How efficient it is when sending quick texts

Truthfully there isn't anything I like least about it. I've used other CRM's and they were trash. Close has always been userfriendly and the Ux Ui is simple

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for reviewing Close, Chase!

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommend It

Kommentare: I can tell you that I have used over 20 different CRM systems over the past 10 years. We do a tone of cold calling and we need to just blaze through calls fast and I never could find CRM that allowed us to do this. I was so frustrated that I needed up even creating our own CRM just to do this very thing. I can’t tell you how much money I spent in development of our CRM to make a product that blazes through calls fast. We used that for about a year or two then I stumbled on because our in-house custom CRM was having problems and we didn't have the resources to fix it so I figured I would try again. I cannot tell you how incredibly excited I am about how amazing Stop logging calls and emails and start making them instead. truly is. This CRM is unlike any product on the market it is exactly what we wanted our in-house product to be and more. It’s so awesome we scrapped our in house product and started exclusively using Stop logging calls and emails and start making them instead.. You do not truly have an appreciation for “next gen” this thing really is, there is literally nothing like it on the market and honestly I’m a bit shocked no one seems to get the amazing this thing is. This is a pure sales communication tool that cuts out all the BS of a CRM and is a real actual tool that a sales person can use to increase their sales and not just some data collection thing that salespeople are forced to you. If you actually give a go and start using it you’ll never want to use anything else if you do cold calling. The thing seamlessly interfaces all your calls AND even all your emails! You no longer need to be jumping in and out of outlook, you don’t need to check your outlook or Gmail calendar, and you don’t need to do anything except pull up the Stop logging calls and emails and start making them instead. and do the stuff in your inbox and make money. It pulls in not only your tasks, and follow up meetings but it also syncs your emails and voicemail sand phone calls. It takes every single bit of communication you do and puts it in one quick “to do list” automatically with ZERO data entry. It’s blazing fast and it just works. The voicemail drop thing is really dope, I can’t tell you how many times a day I find myself having to leave voice mails for people, they have this thing that you hit a button and it automatically leaves a voicemail so you can go to the next call, just amazing in terms of productivity.

There are too many to list – If you do cold calls this is a no brainier, you need to buy it today! It support The best apps. Better together. as well which means it hooks into hundreds of other marketing tools also. Their support is second to none, these guys seems to be hustling hard with support, product development and just providing a kick ass experience for their customers. I recommend this product.

This thing is EXPENSIVE.. but the truth is you get what you pay for and you geta lot. Your paying for the best and it has a price tag which clearly says it’s the best because it’s more than double the cost of other competitive products. The downside is though I have 3 team members and I’m paying close $300 to $400 a month for 3 people that’s crazy considering there are other products that do VoIp with Twillio for less than $10 a user. So I went from paying $50 a month for CRM and $80 for Twillio VoIP($180) to $300 a month. So my prices doubled, which sucked however after using this product it is worth the extra price but if they raise the prices anymore that is just pushing because it really his priced rather high for the market it’s in. Even the enterprise “SForce” CRMs are not as expensive as that (course those CRMssuck compared to this when it comes to cold calling). The problem is I can’t easily scale with it. So I’ll be stuck with a 3 users fora while where if they had it at a lower price point I would buy a license fore very one of my staff but since it’s so expensive I can’t justify it for anyone but my sales people. I think they are missing out on revenue by not having license does not have the VoIP stuff for like $5 a user so my support team could use it without VoIP and be on par with other CRM price points. It’s clear though this is a nitch product for telephone sales teams. SO that being said if you do not do a lot of phone sales then this product is probably overkill for you and there are many others that are more of “client manager”type of product where this bad boy is a pure sales beast and nothing else.. It will help increase your sales without a doubt! In terms of client management and being asingle point for all customer data it does the job but it does not really do that any better than other products out on the market for half its cost. It’s really the phone cold calling stuff is what makes it so awesome so if any other CRM companies ever figure this out and try to clone/copy it they will have some real competition but so far there is nothing like it and I would buy all over again! Also I really never write reviews either so the fact I’m even doing this speaks to much this thing rocks!

Distribution Executive in USA

Close - Great CRM for small to medium sized busniesses

Kommentare: Overall Close (close.io) was a great system for our high volume, low price software product. We recently switched from Close to Salesforce and It has been a very bumpy road that more than one department in our company has struggled with. Looking back on our decision, I tend to look fondly on Close's simple and straightforward CRM capabilities.

Kept all communication and information for a given account/lead visible on one page. Made it very easy to navigate and get an idea of everything surrounding a given lead quickly. - Perfect for high volume telesales - Reporting and lead management was great - Filtering lists made it easy -Phone and text worked great

The way things were set up, it made it difficult to manage Parent Child orgs for our Enterprise department. Less ability for customization and integrations. - We had a few problems with customer support/account manager getting back to us a few times. (Our account maxed out on calls and we needed to add more several times, but this took a while to flesh out and it completely shut our sales department down a couple times. This happened a few times and we wanted to set things up so it would have added time to our account before we ran out. This should have been addressed so it did not happen and never was.)

Not a CRM

Kommentare: In the end it's very expensive for a bulk lead calling tool.

This is a great tool if you are just bulk burning through new biz leads and have a fast sales cycle. the calling through Close.io is great, call recording great, ability to create custom lists for lead calling also great

This is not a CRM period! I would only recommend this if you were integrating it with a dedicated CRM system. The notes are chaotic and very difficult to look back through history and find important past conversations. There is no ability to do ANY form of contract management once a customer is closed and there is also no ability to attach anything to the opportunity info. So if you have a relevant presentation or any documentation relevant to a potential sale you best save it in a google drive and make a custom field to stick the link in.

Close.io Review

I like that you are able to track all forms of communication with a potential business. You can crack phone calls, notes, text messages all in the order that you had the conversation with your business. I also like that you are allowed to send text messages to business if they are hard to get a hold of via phone call.

I think that they could have better integration with other platforms. Our support team uses fresh desk and fresh chat as their source of emails and chats and with no integration it makes it hard for the support person to see the conversation that goes on between the sale person and the customer without having close.io open.

Tayler
Director of Systems in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Close helps you close.

Kommentare: The sales team uses close everyday. It has helped us stay organized, keep customer data up to date and stay on top of opportunities.

-Easy for the team to use. -Calling system is great -Fast customer Service. -Call recording is fantastic. -Easy onboarding

-Reporting is lacking for what we need. We would like to see more detailed reporting. -Company Hierarchy. No way to easily setup parent and child companies - Limited field for opportunities -Smartviews are difficult to use. - Few direct Integrations.

Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Team Alignment

Kommentare: We're not the "target market" for most of the sales management solutions out there. We just needed something that could let us keep track of key accounts easily, give us a snapshot, and keep everyone on the same page..... and specifically me as a CEO to be able to bullshit check what the sales people are saying is the status of accounts (because now I can read all the emails and notes related to the account). Priceless. We liked it so much, that we started another "organization" to keep track of our Series A fundraising... so we know where every investor is in the process, who has gotten what info, etc.

Flexible - easily tweaked Not overkill

No mobile interface - nobody in our company sits at a desk and "does sales"... we are all on the road on jumping meeting to meeting, so it would have been awesome to have an app version or a more user friendly mobile version.

Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Top notch software for email marketing and CRM

Email marketing via sequences, built-in caller, and CRM

On the Expensive side. It'd be great if they can provide discounts for startups

Versicherung

Great simple CRM that we actually use

Close integrates all of our customer communication into one place to make it really easy to use. Because it integrates with calling and email, most communication gets automatically logged so there isn't that annoying extra step. And because we're already in it while interacting with customers, adding notes is natural. The result is a CRM system that is up to date and gets used.

I'd like prettier reporting. The reporting screen basically counts and filters to give a table of results. I would love to have this visualize pipelines and allow us to drill down on results in a more visual way.

Robert
Marketing in USA

Close.io treated me well

Super simple for making phone calls and sending emails. Easy workflows for inside sales reps, you can make a lot of calls quickly.

The reporting is pretty barebones, but I know that's something they've been bulking up over time.

Kevin
Digital Strategist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic software!

This is a great email software. It keeps teams informed, inspired and on track for sales!

At this time I do not have any complaints about the software - all good!

Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Close.io is a common sense simplistic software platform that streamlines my entire day.

Kommentare: Close.io is simple software package that incorporated "common sense" into their sales process to help drive efficiencies in a sales persons daily outbound and inbound activity. Close.io allows me to make phone calls quicker, take notes, send emails & text messages in one simple to use UI.

I love that I can make phone calls out of Close.io using my contact information for any given prospect. It integrates with my email system and captures all my outbound and inbound email traffic and keeps a record of it. The UI is also simple and the sales workflow is better streamlined then saleforce.com in my opinion. I wasn't a fan in the beginning, but after about 2 weeks I loved it's functionality and ease of use.

It took me a while to get adjusted to their process methodology and in the beginning found it cumbersome and clunky.

Linus
Linus
Internet
Quelle: GetApp

Awesome product with a great search centric approach

Kommentare: At Duma Works, a Kenya based recruitment startup, we use close.io to keep track of all of our customer relations, existing and potential. Apart from that we're also using it as a multi-tool for everything from fundraising to recruitment. The search centric approach makes it easy to create any type of customised list of leads and treat them differently based on their unique characteristics. The ability to add custom fields to all leads in combination with the bulk email feature makes it possible to easily send hundreds of personalised emails in seconds. I would recommend close.io to anyone who wants to maintain and grow a database of contacts, be it customers, candidates or investors.

- Easy to create customised lead views and send personalised bulk emails - Stripped down feature set, only contains what's necessary - Extremely easy to get started, no advanced setup necessary - Great support and response time from the team at close.io

- I lack the ability to track meetings, it's the only part of the sales funnel that I can't follow up on - I lack the ability to mark notifications as unread

Margaret
Margaret
Co-founder & CEO
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Close.io is absolutely awesome to manage your fund raising

Kommentare: We use Close.io to manage our fund raising and we absolutely love it! It's been amazing to manage our database of investors, track our communication with potential investors, and classify each of them based on the opportunity and likelihood we will get the investment from them. It's much easier to track who responded and when to do the follow-up. Close.io is very user-friendly, and very intuitive. We love that it adds all past emails with the investors! It has been so easy to share the emails with my co-founder.
We will definitely use it to manage our customers when we are ready to start selling.

- It's easy to use. - It can easily search for past emails and share the status with other members because it integrates all the emails and calls with the leads to the platform. - It allows to add tasks and set up alarms. - Great tool to organize the database, rank potential customers/investors, and size the opportunities.

- I would suggest the users to use a isolated microphone because some times we have eco in the calls.

Ali
Ali
Fotografie
Quelle: GetApp

Increases the chance of closing a deal

Kommentare: My team and I began using Close.io to close deals via the calling & Email features they have implemented into the software. We imported our leads very easily, and managed to start closing deals with potential clients. Close.io is a unique product that allows you to manage multiple streams that increases the chance of closing a deal.

Calling feature, Tracked emails, Work with multiple team members on closing deals. Biggest feature is the app you can download via the app store or from the close.io website, makes things super easy to manage. The Smart views and sorting filters are very useful in managing multiple leads. The support team is incredible! I've never experienced such support with any other company.

Only issue I ran into is when grouping leads under a specific category which has to be done manually in the spreadsheets, but I spoke with the support team and gave me step by step to resolve this issue.

Daniel
USA

Dare I say It's Fun?

Kommentare: If you're organized and you'd like to pass that along to other coworkers, this is a great piece of software. It's easy to add fields for customers and leads, keeping pertinent information accessible for all entries. That information is easily trackable, with a great search tool that will find absolutely any query by searching across all entries.

The search bar makes finding ANYTHING very quick and easy. Also, the ability to see emails between colleagues and leads/customers. It's a great tool for support teams.

I love the organization of Close.io, but there are so many possibilities to keep track of, it can be overwhelming.

Antwort von Close

Thanks a lot for the great review, Daniel. We're glad your team is getting so much value out of our sales app. If you ever want a complimentary consultation by our success team, please let us know. They can help you find the best setup for your team :)