Über Salesforce Starter

Customer-Relationship-Managementsoftware, die eine manuelle Dateneingabe überflüssig macht und Data Science nutzt, um Benutzern zu helfen, bessere Entscheidungen zu treffen.

Erfahre mehr über Salesforce Starter

There is a reason why this is the number 1 CRM solution in the world. It provides a unified view of your sales details and is mapped with the CRM for quick updates and reports.

This results in someone looking at a ticket, walking away from their desk, and no one else can work on that ticket. This is an absurd limitation for ticketing system designed for enterprises.

Bewertungen zu Salesforce Starter

4,0
4,0
3,9

Salesforce Starter hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 201 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Salesforce Starter bereits verwendet?

Niclas
Finanz HR in Deutschland
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bester Kundensupport

Kommentare: Insgesamt kann ich Salesforce Essentials jedem kleinen Unternehmen empfehlen, das nach einem benutzerfreundlichen und leistungsstarken Werkzeug sucht, um sein Wachstum zu fördern.

Besonders beeindruckt hat mich der Kundensupport. Bei Fragen oder Problemen stand das Team immer zur Verfügung, um sofortige Unterstützung zu bieten. Diese Zuverlässigkeit und Reaktionsfähigkeit haben meine Erfahrung mit Salesforce Essentials noch verbessert.

Jedoch habe ich festgestellt, dass die anfängliche Lernkurve steil sein kann. Die Vielzahl an Funktionen und Optionen erforderte Zeit, um sie vollständig zu verstehen und effektiv zu nutzen. Dies könnte für kleinere Teams oder weniger technikaffine Benutzer eine Herausforderung darstellen.

Kenneth
Kenneth
Ops Manager in UK
Öl & Energie, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Using Salesforce is incredibly easy for my team

Kommentare: This was an awesome experience and an essential for an organization hoping to more readily attract and hold clients on the web

I truly like how Salesforce is the most incredible in its industry and offers extraordinary CRM programming. It is ideally suited for connecting with potential clients in view of their past interest in the organization as well as what they would require to remain drawn in and retained. I love the manner in which you can modify it and it mechanizes each thing so extraordinary from messages to calls its incredible.

When first starting to use Salesforce, it can seem overwhelming. The pages feel extremely crowded when you don't know where to look for something because there is an abundance of information. Salesforce becomes easier to use with more experience, yet for new clients there may be a learning curve.

Katelynn
Grant Manager in USA
Fundraising, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

Kommentare: Overall this is a great product. As a grant manager I use this to record all of my interactions with funders and potential funders and it has been the easiest to use product that I have used over my decade of experience.

I like that it works as a CRM even though it was created for a slightly different purpose. As a grant writer I can record every interaction with a funder and I can include the proposal and any other documentation we have received. It is easy to find the entire history with that organization and it really helps me track everything in one place.

I do wish the task tracking was set up a little differently, or at least customizable if it isnt already and I'm just not aware of it. I use task tracking to record every interaction I have with a funder but it doesn't perfectly fit for that. For instance I want to record that I emailed them and I have to select a "due date" but there isn't a due date for that. I just put today's date but I wish I could customize it so that it just said date. It would also be nice if I could record comments on the same page as I record a task but I have to save the task then reopen it and then I can write the comments detailing it.

Clayton
Database Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product, hard to tailor to companies specifically due to the complex algorithms.

Kommentare: I have over 5 years of experience with Salesforce, we used it when I was a production designer for a print and graphics firm. We loved it, but yet we experienced some of these same hardships in this company I am with now, the transition and tailoring to what we do specifically is just not there. It is up to us as employees to make the software work the most productive for us, and that should not be expected from us when we have sales and other projects to handle ourselves.

There are endless possibilities on what you can do, and what you can achieve with this product. The AI software is a great tool if you are able to use it.

Too complex on tailoring the software, I feel like a simple request would take months to get accomplished. I noticed for someone with Salesforce experience myself, our transition from BNTouch to Salesforce was seamless, but many of my co-workers were left in the dark and felt like they had a lack of training provided from your team when we launched this new software.

Janet
Project Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Salesforce classic better than the new Lightning

Kommentare: Classic is great and very easy to get to info.

I really like the salesforce classic before they moved to lightning. It was much more intuitive and easier to locate information.

That they moved to lightning and it is not as good as classic

Kaitlyn
Partner and Sales Manager in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Just right for small business

Kommentare: Being a small business we need a CRM that won't break the bank. We need to keep every customer we have, so the customer experience is paramount. We need to get as much information out of every sale and customer interaction as we can, and we need to accelerate sales. Salesforce essentials has done all of this for us.
There are things that I would improve.

Salesforce Essentials is more affordable than standard Salesforce and still has what I need in a CRM. I get work done faster, sell faster, and make our customer experience amazing. I set up a customized self service portal and set particular concerns or questions to be sent to a specific person. This means that if for example a customer asks if a garmet can be altered, they're directed to our seamstress instead of directed to me and then transfered to our seamstress. Salesforce essentials records and tracks my calls and emails meaning I no longer have to. I have gained more information about leads, where they come from and why they choose us.

Sometimes it can be hard to find the data I'm looking for. It's not easy to find or get invoices. Customer care wasn't very helpful although I did try to make contact during a very busy time of day. I was still disappointed.. This is the essentials version of Salesforce so obviously the features aren't as robust.

Marketing & Werbung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Salesforce Essentials: The All-in-One Solution for Small Businesses

Kommentare: Salesforce Essentials is generally well-regarded as a powerful and comprehensive platform for managing customer relationships, sales, and marketing automation. It offers a range of tools and features, and can be highly customizable to fit the specific needs of businesses of various sizes. That being said, as with any software, there can be a learning curve and potential downsides to consider, such as cost and configuration complexity. Overall, Salesforce Essentials is a valuable tool for businesses looking to streamline their operations and grow their customer base.

All-in-one platform with CRM, sales and marketing automation, and customer service tools.Easy-to-use interface, even for non-technical users.Mobile app for on-the-go access.Highly customizable to fit specific business needs.Scalable to accommodate business growth.Integrates with other business tools.Offers strong customer support options.

Can be expensive, especially with additional features or users.Some users may experience a learning curve with the software.Advanced features may not be available in lower-priced plans.Configuration and customization can be complex.Requires a stable internet connection.Reporting functionality may be limited for some users.Additional fees may apply for advanced features beyond the base subscription cost.

Lisa
Billing Administrator in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

No quick details or references without running reports

Kommentare: It is a lot of extra work for someone wanting details on a customer.

I like the contact database and the information stored.

I don't like the email functionality or the notes / tasks available. I don't like that you cannot view the activities tab and see what notes were taken without having to expand each note.

Rick
Rick
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Salesforce Esentials is a core part of our business

Kommentare: It's been great. We've been super happy with it and my personal favorite part is being able to do so much from my phone. I remember the days of having to wait to get in front of a computer to update your database and that's just not the case any longer.

We've been using Salesorce Essentials for years. It's been part of the reason we've been able to stay so organized.

We use it a great deal on our phones and so we've had to train a few of our older employees how to use it. It's not a con or a negative, just something that was a pain point.

Naomi
Naomi
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

If you are seriously committed to growing your business AND have the funds, it’s great!

Kommentare: Extremely helpful and a semi-done for you type app! Baby start up companies I would probably steer them away, just so they don’t get overwhelmed in debt and finances immediately; they might have a better chance of reaching that ‘Fortune 500’ status if they so desire!

It can do almost anything you need or want it to, very well at that. As many softwares, the restrictions on certain tools lessen with the more money spent.

The prices are outrageous. As a small business owner; it is a horribly large pill to swallow to pay that steep of pricing- especially as you are beginning your journey of entrepreneurship! Is it worth it though? Yes.

Ernest
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ridiculously Expensive

Kommentare: I stopped using because I could never understand how to fully set up the system. Salesforce referred a 3rd party developer to set up system, they wanted $28,000 to set up system. Kinda shady.

Nice interface, lots of features. I never understood the system enough to offer more Pros.

Only for Mid-Large - Large Business. Salesforce is not for small business, because it is cost prohibitive. Salesforce nickel and dimes for everything, including an unethical override for their CPQ billing. I am stuck in a contract and still paying for Essentials. However, it was much more economical to use another CRM/Subscription Management System and pay Salesforce until my contact is over.

Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

a CRM must-have

Kommentare: Salesforce is great because you can work to keep track of real-time user and purchase analytics, customer support, customer complaints, and a variety of other CRM functions with the ease of storage and access in the cloud.

Salesforce makes it easy for companies to maintain an ongoing relationship with customers, prospects, or partners and to collect and monitor their data.

Quality of the price list is not for everyone.it's expensive

Meagan
CX Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Currently left in the Dust

Kommentare: our support center agents were able to respond to emails and log call notes.

multiple channels can be integrated, including social media posts. there's a live character counter for agents when writing responses.

SMS had to be integrated with an outside provider. slow, lacking features or any promise of a roadmap, reporting inaccurate. downtime and maintenance (both scheduled and responsive) very frequent - basically daily. since "next gen agent" was released 2+ years ago, this product has never improved. account manager never even bothered to elude to changing anything. as our contract was coming to an end, we asked, "why should we stay with desk?" and the response we got was verbatim, "great question...[30 seconds of silence]". salesforce stopped investing money into this product long ago, and subsequently, even the smallest crm companies these days are lightyears ahead in terms of functionality and reliability.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I use desk.com as the frontline customer service software to create and manage tickets.

Desk is extremely customizable. We have a bunch of different inbound emails that automatically tag and assign tickets which saves us a lot of time. You can set up almost any combination of rules for inbound tickets to make sure your most important customers get prioritized and the right people get assigned to help. Desk also has an API that you can use to build a help center experience on top of their platform. We use it internally for bug reporting and feature requesting and our portal creates tickets right in desk.

Desk isn't very user friendly. Once it's set up it's works really well but it takes a lot of time to learn all the nuances of the configuration. The analytics have issues. Some of the metrics like last log in will show that I last logged in a month ago when I've logged in every day and am in fact logged in at the time. We don't use the metrics but if your customer service department relies on them that could be problematic.

Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Used to track employees, investors and potential investors

Kommentare: Fantastic but expensive.

I loved the thoroughness of Salesforce. It's by far the best CRM tool I've used. Everything that I want to do on it, I can.

It is EXPENSIVE! I love this software so much, but I had to cancel my subscription since it was too expensive for my budget.

Nomava
Freelancer in Südafrika
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Salesforce the game changer

Kommentare: Salesforce Essentials organizes my call list and my call rhythm. I can quickly search and find everything I need related to my contacts and easily link to other services I use.

Salesforce is a remarkable tool program. It is extremely easy to use to give you the best results. Salesforce is a remarkable program because it is constantly changing and adapting to the times. It is extremely versatile as you can explain your file with ease. It is also an application that offers several of the best options, which is why I assume it is among the best programs. This program is fast and easy to use. Moreover, with this tool, I can complete all my tasks without any delay so that I am not disturbed while doing my work and my work is done quickly and smoothly. It increases the productivity of the employees and hence it is a tool that I would recommend. I suggest buying the application and start getting the results you want today.

Pricing. Just too expensive for doing lots of API calls for refreshing databases moreover when users double (CSM, account managers, AEs). For a limited business, over there is too much to sort through for everything we need. It would be noteworthy to have a \' lite\' version or something where the interface was simplified.

Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Sales force is user friendly... Not super cute though !

Kommentare: Overall, its great ! I would be open to try other ticketing systems

The employee facing is great - you wouldn't even know its SalesForce ! However, the adminitration view is old looking and not really cute. A part from that though, its a great ticketing system, i wouldn't say its the best (but i don't know that many more)

Again, the beauty of the administrative site. I also think that the knowledge articles are very hard to work with and its not really clear when they're published or in draft.

Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Ready to rock in minutes!!!

Extremely easy to use and I was able to set ip up in minutes. I was pleasantly surprised by the accuracy of data SalesForceIQ automatically pulled from my address book. It automatically updates so that my team and I can collaborate easier. We mostly use the mobile version as it is great for on the go and when we are at conferences and shows.

One huge setback is that SalesForceIQ does not support GDPR which is pivotal to our business.

George
Support Manager in Indien
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I have been using desk.com for over 5 years now, it has been simply flawless and very easy to setup

Kommentare: Easy to use/setup CRM tool for the team, we have customised the tool as per our product requirements, the ability to use mass action & less pricing as well.

Few features stand out - like the advance search option, mass actions, easy export, their helpful & courteous support team, lesser pricing than Zendesk, doesn't have bloat like zendesk.

Reports are still a step behind, lack of integration of certain apps(limited apps) that helps in workflow

Dwight
National Broker Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for day to day account management

Kommentare: Great tool for any account manager to have success

I really love the way the CRM is set up to keep you organized as you are doing account management/reporting. I would probably say my favorite feature is the reporting.

Honestly, i would say none. What I will say I do like the lighting experience as opposed to the classic set up.

Gerson Daniel
Gerson Daniel
Member Experience Specialist in Guatemala
, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Desk.com makes our job a lot easier and it's CS team is really helpful when needed. Desk.com rocks!

Kommentare: We got to have our email's interaction (with our customers) well organized. We can get through our data to send monthly reports with no problems.

It is very user friendly. My team mates and I can navigate through our system with no complications.

Not getting a pop-up message (notifications) w/o an additional feature is probably what I like least about Desk.com.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

It is easy to use and quick to understand

Kommentare: It has helped me find users and assist customers

I like how it makes finding information around different users and files easy, also it has helped me organize my work better

it has too much updates and it changes how it looks, this way, once it updates it is hard to understand how to use it

Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Latest innovation in CRM

Everything is contained in one spot. I have the ability to manage my pipeline, create my calendar and add new contacts.

Not all the same functions exist on the ap that exist on the desk top feature. Also, you cannot run excel reports out of Salesforce

Michelle
Office Manager in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Sales Tracking

Kommentare: Salesforce was much better for tracking quotes and sales that it was in other industries I’ve seen it in.

I liked the ability to clearly see who was in charge of each customers sale and where they were in the sales process.

I feel like salesforce has so many features and functionalities that they should have perfected before offering custom products.

Paul
Chief Engineer in USA
Maschinerie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Salesforce a Powerful CRM Tool

Kommentare: Salesforce allows our whole business to be connected. Salespeople out in the field are able to quickly access customer information, and that can be tied all the way to special design tasks in engineering meant to address a particular customer need.

The best part of Salesforce is how you can easily organize and report on various metrics. The whole system was designed to keep track of every transaction.

My biggest issue with Salesforce is that it is so big. It feels like it can do so much more than we ask it to, and it sometimes seems like overkill for our application.