We love LilYPas

Bewertet am 11.6.2019
Brittany A.
Co-Founder
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Lilypad is a great option for a small recreational company. The other options are crazy expensive, and Lilypad is the right software for the right price.

Vorteile: The customer service is really great, I've always gotten a super quick response if I've had any questions. LilYPad is always adding new features as they are requested, which is awesome!
It's easy to use from an employee point of view, which makes the learning curve for training easy enough.
It tracks parties, sells tickets, keeps waivers and can add extras for the customers. It also fits into your website easily. It's a great software choice for a small recreation business.

Nachteile: Because this company is rapidly growing, some of the FAQ documents are up to date. The customer service crew is always happy to help out, and they are quick about, but I like finding answers for myself if possible.

Many options in a simple interface

Bewertet am 11.2.2019
Amy M.
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software performed all the functionality we needed in a clean and professional way. The employee and customer-facing side both make it very easy to use. When we used it on our website it was very simple to paste the iframe and embed it so customers never have to leave our website in order to purchase from us. Waivers are important and this software prioritizes waivers. New customers can't make purchases until they have a waiver on file.
The customer service is second to none. We email and call with questions all day and they always respond and either fix something for us or talk us through it so we learn.

Nachteile: LilyPad allows for color changes on our website. The boxes are not my favorite look, but the functionality and user-friendliness of it makes me willing to let that go.