3 Things That Changed How We Work

Bewertet am 29.5.2019
Ryan M.
Prospect Development Analyst
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been working with EverTrue for more than three years. In that time, I have always felt like a priority when I encounter issues. I have a voice that is heard, regardless of the size of my institution, and that makes it worth my time to maximize our usage of the platform. Creating a great tool and fostering a culture of constant improvement keeps them relevant in the industry; investment in the customer relationship makes them valuable to us.

Vorteile: Consumption: Databases are built to store information extremely well but not make it easy to access quickly or intuitively. You have to learn another language of form acronyms to get at basic information. Using EverTrue has allowed us to transform data consumption by putting constituents in a context that is relevant. Users can see who they are, where they work, and their relationship with us alongside real-time info from third-party sources that we could simply not catalog efficiently. Collection: We make a great effort to keep our data clean and up-to-date, but people change faster than we can work. Our greatest sources of information are the frontline fundraisers. People inadvertently fill in gaps in conversation and EverTrue helps us capture those updates by reducing barriers. We empower anyone who interacts with constituents to help keep connected by retiring old data and suggesting updates through the platform. This further reinforces the value of having one main software destination from which to work. Communication: Gone are the days of submitting forms or writing emails with context to make sure we are talking about the same person. We take all communication that doesn’t need to be preserved to EverTrue’s comment functionality. It works like social media but without the awkward relatives filling up your feed. Tag a coworker on a profile and exchange ideas on how to engage that constituent. Share a link to a timely news article so they have it for their donor visit

Nachteile: There are the small quality of life things that detract from the user experience at times. You lose your spot in a list if you select a profile. You can avoid the issue by opening each profile link in a new tab in your browser, but that does take away from the seamless nature of the platform. I have had users confused by the default terminology on the platform when it doesn’t match our established norm. Solicitation codes in EverTrue are known as exclusion codes to everyone in the office. Our actual solicitation codes reference appeal coding. This was sorted out, but worth noting as it was an adjustment.

Highly recommend EverTrue

Bewertet am 7.3.2019
Suzanne R.
Director of Prospect Research and Strategy
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: EverTrue is a valuable contribution to our decision support systems. Their customer success team is without parallel, extremely responsive and always gracious. I highly recommend EverTrue.

Vorteile: The EverTrue team continues to enhance the software with features requested by their clients, and works closely with the clients in implementing the new features. Additionally, they have sought our advice and input while beta testing new modules. The software has enabled us to easily segment our cumbersome CRM system while providing an accessible interface for our gift officers to enter contact reports and plan trips. The most recent enhancement provides an interface for users to suggest biographical updates to data management staff. This is an excellent feature that promotes data integrity. Being able to segment using LinkedIn data provides unique added value. The ability to map search results is an excellent feature, especially the ability to incorporate a radius.

Nachteile: While the software doesn't allow segmenting using full Boolean logic, the EverTrue team has developed methods for combining segmenting results into lists that automatically remove duplicate results. The software was initially developed for use with iOS devices, but the app has not kept pace with the features offered by the web version.

Changing the way Advancement Offices interact and use data

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Ryan B.
Assistant Vice President University Development and Alumni Relations
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: From the first sales meeting to the last call during the four-week implementation, EverTrue partners with you at your pace. Having worked with many sales and implementation professions, this was a very refreshing experience. The company has not only developed (and continues to improve upon) a solid platform; its employees are passionate, thoughtful, and committed. As the head of Advancement Services, I oversaw the initial set up, training, and finding the key points to measure ROI. Setting up the integration between Banner Advancement and EverTrue was straightforward and well documented. Training with our Customer Success Manager, Caroline, was a solid launching point for our gift officers and alumni relations team. We have almost 100% adoption with users loving the trip planning data and the ability to segment thoughtfully and intuitively.

Vorteile: The New School's engagement with the platform is office-wide, Information Services uses EverTrue to capture employment updates from the LinkedIn integration and Eventbrite registration. Officers also use the native functionality to notify Information Services when they discover new information. Prospect Development has uncovered new prospects through creative segmentation available and find the list functionality an easy way to organize their work. Gift Officers conduct their own prospecting prior to a trip which is made easier via the mobile app and the mapping functionality.

Nachteile: I do not have many criticisms of the EverTrue outside of the ability to be able to filter on all available fields within the platform. You are limited by the predefined set for searching as well as display. An example is "Last Interaction Date." I would like to this to be a column that displays so I could prioritize my outreach.

Want Results? You're missing out on the EverTrue experience!

Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Dan W.
Manager of Advancement Applications
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: EverTrue continuously delivers quality through every facet of their product(s). Our leadership gift officers find this tool to prove it's value while out on the road, planning visits and finding new prospects. The tool is even used by our alumni engagement, advancement services and prospect research teams as a means to cultivate alums and 'think outside the box' when it comes to segmenting our data. The customer success teams, including the company's leadership are engaged and very willing to ensure that we are well trained, satisfied and cutting edge. This says a lot about the company's ethics, values and their commitment to ensuring the success of their clients.

Vorteile: Timely results, easy to use dashboards, ability to cull together segmented data based on easy-to-use features and user friendly applications. The company continues to innovate their product line with new enhancements and helpful training opportunities. We've been able to engage with donors that we would have not engaged with previously if it wasn't for this tool. The integration of our database, LinkedIn, social media data rolled into one easy-to-use dashboard is superb.

Nachteile: Like most reviewers, we are waiting for the ability to extract career information to update our database of record. This remains a number one priority to ensure that data is refreshed and consistent. More PROS than cons when it comes to using their software.

New frontier for Data and Volunteers

David R.
Senior Director Business Intelligence, Analytics and Data Services
Hochschulbildung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, we are extremely happy with EverTrue. We feel that we get allot of value for the investment in the platform. Our customer success manager has been wonderful and has kept us engaged with everything that is happening.

Vorteile: A single platform for our prospect research, Annual Giving and volunteers to access a rich set of data. Continually evolving the platform and adding new features. Daily syncing of our data. Opportunity to review and see engagement data with Facebook. This was a set of data that we didn't know we really needed, and now that we have it, it has really become a core part of our data set.

Nachteile: We really don't have many cons in terms of the core platform, other then our desire to have APIs available for data exchange. It is supposed to be a part of their roadmap. We had also used their Directory, and it was really wonderful have a single platform for all these Alumni tools. They are no longer providing that capability, so that is disappointing to have to work with another vendor.

Evertrue Review

Robert F.
Development Associate
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Evertrue allows me to search and segregate information from our database of over 400,000 records easily, without making a search request from our technical support team. I can easily share information and even my search procedures with colleagues. I have found the Evertrue team to be very helpful whenever I had questions and concerns, and they have added valuable features to the product since we joined.

Vorteile: What I find most helpful about this software is the easy, intuitive control and the simple, easy to understand graphics. I mainly use it to compile lists of prospects and develop different search criteria for different projects and Evertrue's ability to search and segregate our database is very useful in that regard. The map features are also very useful for planning travel itinerary and seeking "targets" of opportunity quickly if extra time becomes available on a trip. Lastly, the fact that Evertrue is tied to LinkedIn, records Facebook interactions with selected pages, and allows information to be collected and shared has been very useful.

Nachteile: Evertrue is a costly system, although I think the value is worth it. Due to problems with Facebook, Evertrue no longer can connect directly to pages, but it is easy to record page addresses and other sources in the comments section.

Your database in your pocket!

Bewertet am 28.3.2019
Kyle V.
Associate Director of Athletic Development
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With the integration with Facebook I utilize it to find those alumni that might not be donors but highly engaged. I look for one or two of those people to potentially visit around an anchor visit and without EverTrue would not be able to do this!

Vorteile: As a gift officer on the road often EverTrue makes life so much easier. The "My Trips" feature is amazing to keep everything organized and it automatically goes to my calendar. In addition, when you have the dreaded cancelled visit, you have the ability to pull up people within the area you are at to try and find someone else to visit. It is also helpful to look for new prospects, the filtering features are intuitive and makes it easier to build out trips.

Nachteile: As with anything, sometimes technology doesn't work. I have had times when on the road the app is not working but typically it is very intermittent.

Software at Your Fingertips

Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Don H.
Director of Planned Giving/Senior Stewardship Officer
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used EverTrue in my office working with donors and also getting info on the donor while I'm making phone calls or sending emails to them. On a trip to a large city, I decided to see who was in the area. EverTrue allowed me to find the donors and potential donors and I called several of the donors and asked if they had dinner plans then invited them to a casual, informal gathering that night. Very enjoyable and profitable for my University. I did all the contacting while sitting at stop lights and all because of the ease of use with EverTrue.

Vorteile: I like the ease of finding a person with all their vital information wrapped up in one place. Very convenient.

Nachteile: Sometimes the pull downs are confusing but it's not a deal breaker.

EverTrue's compatibility with Annual Giving

Amanda H.
Assistant Director of Annual Giving
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our online giving program has really grown as a result of EverTrue's giving sites and customer service has been top-notch. We also attend and enjoy the webinars hosted by EverTrue to expand the work we are doing within the platform.

Vorteile: Our office primarily uses EverTrue to bolster our online giving program. The sites are very easy to set up and customize, and our conversion rate reflects the user's positive experience. We have more than 180 pages currently published to cater to a diverse audience.

Nachteile: While Facebook and LinkedIn integration are wonderful, we would like to see more social media integration and information for prospect research and to better help us capitalize on engagement scores.

EverTrue review

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Annette M.
Associate Director of Development and Annual Fund
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have six people in our office that uses this and we all really like the way it gives us what we want . Just today I was looking up some children of a past SUU employee that had passed so I search by one of the sons names and found a old message that was posted about the donor very helpful.

Vorteile: It's so easy to use and I can find out everything I need is a few minutes. I can match up their facebook and linkedin pages to even get more information about our prospects. Very helpful

Nachteile: There is really nothing that I do not like. I find it very useful.

Evertrue review

Bewertet am 22.5.2019
Jeromie T.
Associate Director of Development
Fundraising, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Evertrue seems to be changing the way we prospect and keep up with our donors/prospects. I have repurposed some functions within Evertrue to serve a bigger need within the fundraising space. There are some functions that would be a great addition for development officers use. Evertrue is a great software.

Vorteile: I love how intuitive and user-friendly it is. It allows you to find donor/prospects quickly and simply. The list-making capabilities help create a more robust systematic way to keep up with all of donor/prospects. It has been a game-changing experience using Evertrue.

Nachteile: One drawback about the software is that it had not found an adequate way to incorporate the corporations and organizations. Also, in fundraising, we do a lot of events, and it would be nice to make a few tweaks to be able to create the events within Evertrue.

Our Major Gift Officers Love it!

Bewertet am 21.2.2019
Kristi M.
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Fundraising, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The product is easy to set up and the support team is very very responsive. EverTrue is constantly getting new features and we have some very happy users on our team.

Vorteile: It is easy to set up and use. Our gift officers love the search feature and mapping abilities. They feel much more in control and can get information as soon as possible.

Nachteile: We wish we could download the job information to help us update our database.

Makes prospecting and travel so much easier

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Patricia M.
Regional Director, Annual Leadership Gifts
Hochschulbildung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ability to find prospects, create lists and segments, and mapping out my prospect visits visually. I also like the "similar constituent" feature and have used this to connect my prospects with each other. My Trips is amazing in helping to schedule visits as it will tell me traffic time to expect between meetings. Also, integrating my visits with Outlook is seamless and I love that I can take notes directly in the app after my meeting.

Nachteile: I wish the drive time would be able to factor in traffic.

Bang for your Buck with alumni

Kelly H.
Development Director
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Since we have started EverTrue in our office, we have had to use our admin less and less for "research" because we are able to pull up a pretty complete picture of our alumn using EverTrue.

Vorteile: I love EverTrue - it puts together all of the most important components I need when looking for Alumni as constituents. I find that EverTrue packages all social media with my information in Banner to make a profile that is easy to use and easy to navigate when I'm grouping individuals together for trips or events. EverTrue has amazing staff that help you whenever you have questions - sometimes even when you don't know you have questions!

Nachteile: There's nothing in particular that I don't like.

Evertrue helps us find hidden gems

Jessica V.
Senior Prospect Research Analyst
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience with Evertrue has been great. Customer service is responsive and friendly. The information we can pull quickly and easily in Evertrue would be a long, cumbersome process without this platform. The fact that we primarily use Evertrue for the LinkedIn features does not understate the value of the platform. I also really love how we can customize Lists and Segments, which I utilize often. The design of the site is very user-friendly as well.

Vorteile: What I like, and where I've found the most value in my work, is taking advantage of the LinkedIn Location and LinkedIn Headline and LinkedIn Industry features. With the size of our database, a lot of our employment information is bound to be out of date. Filtering via LinkedIn information has helped us find hidden gems among our prospect pool.

Nachteile: I personally don't find the Evertrue Index to be overly useful or clear.

Would highly recommend EverTrue

Jordan E.
Major Gifts Officer
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: EverTrue allows me to be more efficient in my work as a Major Gifts Officer and their customer service is wonderful!

Vorteile: Easy to use
Great customer service
User-friendly

Nachteile: I wish you could lasso on the desktop version of the map to select a certain geographical area
I wish that the proposal features were more robust

A+

Jennifer W.
Director of Major Gifts
Fundraising, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've partnered with EverTrue for years and are excited about the functionality and accessibility of the product. EverTrue reps are consistently responsive and helpful.

Vorteile: The travel planning functionality is fantastic!

Nachteile: Just that we can't get it fully implemented quickly enough. That's not about them. That's on us.

EverTrue is a game changer!

Bewertet am 22.5.2019
Jeana W.
Prospect Management Associate
Fundraising, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: EverTrue has allowed us to provide a cleaner way to work collaboratively with our colleagues. It is clean and efficient and an ease of filtering that cannot be found in most query building functions. EverTrue is a game changer in the industry with a top notch customer support team!

Vorteile: This software allows for collaboration across teams regardless of physical location and the ability to log in to our database of record.

Nachteile: There are some limits that have been written into the code that we have pushed the limits on. This has required EverTrue to review their coding and make adjustments. We have also come across an instance where criteria does not carry over into shared segments.

Amazing software

Director of Major and Planned Giving
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: EverTrue easily sits on top of our software for ease of work in my role. Being able to see all my prospects on one map, plan my travel, and have a schedule at the touch of my fingertips has been truly amazing!

Nachteile: I honestly have nothing negative to say!

EverTrue is a game-changer for fundraisers

Bewertet am 20.5.2019
Keith H.
Major Gift Fundraiser
Fundraising, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have known this company since 2011 and am consistently blown away by their dedication to pushing the limits of what it means to be an advancement professional, while always maintaining exceptional customer service to ensure their clients are successful. The state of non-profit fundraising requires you to be nimble and forward thinking if you're going to earn the support of your constituency. EverTrue equips you with the needed tools and data to make that happen.

Vorteile: It knows the data I need, when I need it and makes it easy to access.

Nachteile: If there are cons, it's that the product offers so many tools I can find myself going down a rabbit hole of data discovery, but that's a ME problem, not an EverTrue problem.

Hate your current database? Get EverTrue immediately.

Bewertet am 21.2.2019
Benjamin L.
Assistant Director, Leadership Giving
Fundraising, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's intuitive and makes my life as a fundraiser significantly easier. I can find prospects, pull reports, and manage volunteers very easily.

Vorteile: - Extremely easy to use -Makes my job easier - Pulls reports easily and quickly - The List feature is fantastic and versatile

Nachteile: - I honestly cannot think of anything that I did not like. Sincerely. Their team is also very responsive to any new functionalities that you might like to add.

A Must for Any Regional Giving Team

Sara F.
Sr. Director of Regional Giving
Fundraising, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: EverTrue makes trip planning simple and effective. I can easily see what and how many alumni are in any given area and make the most of my time on the road.

Nachteile: I wish the desktop version had the drawing capabilities that the app offers

EverTrue is great!

Annual Giving Associate
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: EverTrue's integration with social media helps us to better track constituents who are engaging with the college. This makes it easy to identify potential volunteers. I also really like the giving timeline display, where you can easily see how a person's giving has changed over time. The giving pages are also great.

Nachteile: Sometimes I feel like there is information that is missing from someone's record in EverTrue, or that there is information that I want to be able to see in EverTrue that I can't, so I have to use Raisers Edge (which we also have).

Prospect details at your fingertips

Bewertet am 28.3.2019
Assistant Director Research
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are able to identify much easier the top level prospects. Sharing lists with other staff is a great tool.

Vorteile: The ease of use for segmenting data and sharing information.

Nachteile: Trying to get the rest of our development to use it.

Evertrue offers many unique features

Bewertet am 26.4.2019
Annual Fund Manager
Fundraising, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Wonderful customer service, great functionality. LOVE the Alumni Community app.

Vorteile: I love the way I can see who is interacting with our company on Facebook.

Nachteile: I am still learning how to set up queries.