Filtern nach:

Über CakeMail

Starte deine erste (oder millionste) E-Mail-Kampagne, ohne ins Schwitzen zu geraten. CakeMail hilft dir bei jedem Schritt und bietet kostenlosen Support für alle Konten.

Erfahre mehr über CakeMail

Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Cakemail - easy and affordable email marketing

Kommentare: Cakemail makes it very easy to design and send amazing newsletters. No coding and design experience necessary. Managing my contacts is effortless. Customers support is amazing!

Very easy to use and affordable. Love that you don't need to be a designer to create beautiful newsletters.

Chris U.
Kanada
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best email solution for a small shop

Kommentare: No complicated features and/or process. Direct to the point emailing platform ideal for a small business with a few 1000s customers. The new interface is a huge step up. Very affordable. i recommend.

Very simple, straight to the point. Ability to duplicate campaigns for easy resend. Great stats.

Must manually segment lists

Antwort von Cakemail

Thank you Chris! We are very happy you like Cakemail. Don't hesitate to communicate with Support if you need help with anything. Happy emailing!

Digital Marketer in Nigeria

Where Cakemail Shines Is Campaign Management

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Working with Cakemail is flexible and easy at the same time, so my experience with it so far has been alright.

Workflow on Cakemail is easy and intuitive. Managing contacts and sending out campaigns are things anybody can figure out quickly. Those qualities make working with Cakemail a worthwhile experience. Also, the design tools that they have are easy to get a grasp of, so you don't really need to mess with code if that isn't your thing. You can just do drag and drop, and that is expected of any serious email marketing service provider.

I don't have any complaints against Cakemail. For the most part, it works well for what I use it for, and that is enough for me.

Software Engineer in USA

Great email marketing tool for small businesses

I like how easy it is to use and manage my marketing emails to potential clients. It makes sending emails out painless.

Sometimes it lags when you hit send. Maybe it's due to the high number of recipients but still feels a bit slow.

Rina M.
Senior Manager, Content & Innovation in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The right solution for our not-for-profit organization

Kommentare: We run a mentoring for entrepreneurs network - Reseau M - and need to reach our mentors and mentees with flexible and robust tools that are very easy too manage. We get that from Cakemail
And great service too!!!!!

Easy to use interface with flexibility regarding templates and lists management.

Executive Editor, Work Truck Magazine in USA
Verlagswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Super Easy Way to Email and Communicate with Customers

Kommentare: I love that I was able to send out e-mails much more quickly with the customizable templates.

I love how I was able to set up a template that was specific to my needs and reuse it for multiple e-mails. I was able to create a template for news and announcements, sales, events, etc., and then chose those templates for emails I was sending out. I was able to send an unlimited number of e-mails for a small monthly fee.

I wish the breakdowns for email size were a little bigger. Going from 500 to 1,000 contacts doesn't take much and increases your rate $4 per month, while one you hit 2,500 you are spending $24 a month. For anyone with a list of more than 10,000 people I'd recommend looking for other options.

Antonis D.
Photographer in UK

Great for newsletter emails! I love it.

It's a great tool for generating and designing newsletters for your client list, featuring your news, Images, texts and customize templates from a wide selection of themes. I use it regularly for sending to my clients newsletters on a monthly basis.

More languages should be added! Like French, Chinese, Russian and Spanish. But overall everything works fine!

Renea H.
Renea H.
President in USA

Most Beautiful Email Campaign Ever!

Kommentare: Creating beautiful campaigns at an affordable price!

The most beautiful emails for campaigns are created here, I believe. Very short learning curve, which is helpful for a novice. For an advanced user, this software is a breeze. Very, very affordable!

I have clients from all over the world. The language choices are limited. I would love to see Italian, Spanish, and French on this software.

Order Processing Lead in USA
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing email marketing product for businesses of all sizes!

I've used a variety of email marketing software and I love the ease of use. I have a small business and this allows me to engage and reach out to my clients easily. The pricing for it is slightly less than comparable email marketing programs. I also loved that a free trail was available so that I was able to test it before making a decision.

Although the price is great, it does lack some features that you would get from a program like Mail Chimp.

CEO in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love Love CakeMail 🍰

Kommentare: Love it. It's amazing. I was referred to the website through a friend of mine who owns her own small business and I must say she was absolutely right with her suggestion.

It's so user friendly even my 12 year old daughter who helps with our small craft business helps with CakeMail

Nothing I really like it. I plan on recommending this to all of my fellow small business owners.

Aashi S.
operator in Indien

cakemail is very great

For an online store , the CakeMail statistics system is essential. The new features are very useful and easy to use - it takes only few minutes to create a stylish A/B and test it. To sum it up CakeMail super charges our email marketing efforts. It's easy to use and simple to put together really nice-looking emails. Customer service is superb. They're always helpful to answer any questions - even silly ones. CakeMail has helped us go from 1,000 to 100,000 subscribers, whilst maintaining the same level of service.

Mathieu S.
Developper in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Easy to use application and all-star customer support !

Kommentare: Managing my contacts and campaigns has given me fantastic results and has been really easy. Plus, the customer support is unparalleled.

Ease of use, templates choices, customer support (+++)

Nothing really !

Brian W.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Very nice company but...

Kommentare: I think they are from Canada and EVERYONE is nice in Canada, ha! They had a cool affiliate/white label program I was looking into as well.

Lisa T.
Executive Assistant in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Yeah Cakemail!

Great new features with easy usability. Excellent Customer Service!

I haven't found anything yet that I don't like....