Über Contactability

Die Anwendung ist ideal für Versicherungsmakler*innen, Callcenter und Speditionen. Das Tool zur Lead-Generierung erfasst Kund*innen und verifiziert diese.

Erfahre mehr über Contactability

Bewertungen zu Contactability

3,9

Contactability hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 118 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Contactability bereits verwendet?

Agent/Owner in USA

Our Service Rep Florian has been great to work with helping us tweak our leads for success!

Kommentare: The leads seem better than what we are getting from other lead companies. The ease of use of the program was quite good. The ability to make changes to the demographics of the order right on the site is beneficial, but a few more filters would only enhance the platform.

I appreciate the ease of use of the system and the ability to track how a lead is being worked right here on the site. I also appreciate the ease of use of requesting refunds. Working with Florian has been a win so far for us here in the agency.

Two suggestions that would benefit us in the agency are 1) the ability to choose weekday hours for leads to come in like we do on Saturdays 2) The ability to add an age filter to the order for the leads.

Nik
Nik
AGENCY OWNER in USA

CONTACTABILITY HAS ABILITY

Kommentare: Overall, they are good for what they offer. Be mindful with internet leads they have a low conversion and low retention percentage.

If you are a scratch insurance agent or any agency looking for some quick leads to round out a month or year, Contactability is a good place to start. As with any internet lead company, keep your expectations low but they seem to be one of the better companies of the bunch. Their service is really good and they are constantly refining their process and filters.

As someone who has purchased thousands of dollars worth of internet leads, be prepared to be frustrated. You will receive leads that are nowhere near what your filters should be. There will also be times when you will not receive credit for a bad lead.

Scott
President in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR MONEY

Kommentare: I would rather pull my finger nails out with pliers, than give this company another dime.

Dashboard is simple enough to use, all you will end up doing though is requesting refunds so no need to learn any other parts of it.

Leads do not meet filters you pay for. In my case over 90% of my leads did not meet my filters I paid for. When you request a refund on a "transfer lead" that does not meet the filters you pay for they tell you they can't control if the insured is honest with them on the phone and deny your refund request. I have sent MVR & CLUE reports showing multiple violations and it does not matter to them.

Antwort von Contactability

Dear Mr. Erickson, Thank you for reaching out to us at Contactability. We want to make sure we have a great working relationship with the business community, so you can imagine our disappointment with your experience. We have reviewed the facts related to this complaint, and we noticed that we issued a refund of $698 back to your account out of the $750 you deposited. We also notice that there was constant communication by email and by phone between you and your Account Manager. We apologize again for any inconvenience and any misunderstanding in the process of working the leads, but we can assure you we hold ourselves to the highest standards and merely wish to serve the insurance professionals community. Despite any misunderstanding, we would be happy to discuss any concerns or questions you have about our services, or even to further discuss your complaint. Please feel free to contact us at (877) 323-7750 or at info@contactability.com.

Amy

does have ease of use, the live calls and the internet leads are the best value for pricing.

software is easy to use - refunds are quick and easy and the recordings come in handy as well. I like that we can see what is gong on in real time and the account manger is super helpful.

sometimes my refund requests are denied. The software could use some updates for ease of setting up different hours. we have part-time marketer and setting calls for 25 hrs a week requirement does sometimes mess up our schedule.

Elton
Agency Owner in USA

We got off to a poor start. We were fortunate to work with our customer support and he is responsive.

Kommentare: Ease of use and it works with multi users.

Easy to use. The tools are fairly intuitive and it is possible to make on screen notations for others on the team. It helped the team to be more efficient in contacts and follow-up.

The software is fine, the quality of leads can ebb and flow. You need a good contact to work through the concerns.

Robert
Partner in USA

A+ SERVICE

Easy log in, easy functions and great service.

No cons. Extremely happy with the company.

Christina
Christina

Great Customer Service

Kommentare: My overall experience with Contactability has been very positive. They focus on quality and exceptional customer service which is very important these days. It's nice to work with a company with such a positive and professional approach.

It was very easy to set up my Contactability account. Our customer service rep has been great since the beginning. Very responsive and professional. He's also checked in along the way to make sure things are going smoothly and to address any concerns. It's very important to me to work with someone that is very responsive.

I have no concerns with Contactability at this time.

Matt
Matt
Sales Specialist in USA
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Investment

Kommentare: We have used Contactability to grow our business. We have had a lot of success with live leads. I would recommend this to others in the insurance industry. Customer service has gone above and beyond and support team has an asset to work with.

Really easy software to use. If I ever have trouble the customer service goes above and beyond what is expected. My customer service rep has been very beneficial and made this a very easy easy software to use in day to day business.

Sometimes the lead doesn't meet requirements or has poor driving record. A lot of times they refund the lead when this happens.

Jason
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My office is having great conversations with qualified customers.

Kommentare: We use this software to generate sales leads to our office.

Receiving live transfer calls reduces the amount of time we spend cold calling to get customers on the phone. My sales people love it because the prospecting work is so much less with these calls. They get a qualified customer on the phone, and using the dashboard is simple. I like that the calls are recorded so I can listen to my teams conversations later for training.

Some of my team doesn't always get the emails regarding leads. This can make it difficult for them to see customer information.

Marc Vincion
Marc Vincion

Thanks to Contactability!!!

Kommentare: They have been providing me with a steady stream of leads. They are not perfect but when I get leads that are not good they credit me very quickly!!! Thanks to Contactability. com for the leads!!!

After being in the business for 14 years and not liking lead companies Contactability.com has proved me wrong. They have been providing me with a steady stream of leads. They are not perfect but when I get leads that are not good they credit me very quickly!!! Thanks to Contactability. com for the leads!!!

Everything works well I have not had any problems!!

Gary
Owner/Broker in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Total Ripoff

Kommentare: TOTALLY UNCOOPERATIVE AND BASICALLY STOLE MY MONEY!

THIS WAS A TOTAL RIP OFF SO NOTHING TO LIKE

Service was to provide insurance leads by phone connection. Calls were transferred to us and prospects were confused and openly stated they did not request information. No refunds were processed and when I complained and cancelled the account they ran additional leads through and changed my credit card again. MANAGER BASICALLY SAID TOO BAD. DO NOT USE THIS SERVCE!!! WAS NA EXPENSIVE LESSON.

Antwort von Contactability

Mr. Been, Thank you for reaching out to us at Contactability. We want to make sure we have a great working relationship with the business community, so you can imagine our disappointment with your experience. We have reviewed the facts related to this complaint, and here is what we found. All leads/calls sent to you were valid quotes. Below the details: Thomas: Wanted a general liability for $1,000.000. The agent promised a callback. Tara: The customer wanted a commercial auto policy. The agent promised to call back with the quote. Angel: This consumer called 3 times. No one answered at your office. He waited on the phone for at least 2 min. Andrew: Voicemail. You missed this call. Steve: Consumer called twice. No one answered. Missed opportunity. We noticed that you spoke with one of our floor managers and she offered several solutions to help with your concerns. Please let us know how you want to proceed. Contact us at (877) 323-7750 or info@contactability.

I have been working with Contactability for two months for life insurance leads

Kommentare: Hate cold calling and was hoping it would provide me with enough viable leads to get some additional business. If my ROI had been better I wouldn't have minded paying for the service.

The software reporting system is really clean and works well and they are good at sending you leads. Their customer service is also willing to work with you and they really tried to help me improve my ROI. The people I worked with with very professional and always helpful

The leads are terrible... Out of the 50 leads I got only one person said that she had intentionally asked for someone to contact her. Many others said they had never requested information and most said they already had life insurance. What was really concerning is that they say they scrub the leads but I got leads from people that were 80 years old and people that on paper had said they were 5'2" and 190 lbs. There were some other concerns as to the viability of the leads. Really disappointed that it did not work out.

Mike
insurance agent in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DO NOT BUY LEADS FROM CONTACTABILITY!

Kommentare: I worked with some nice people who convinced me to try their service. The problem is they are selling garbage and they refuse to refund any of your money when you can't get what you're paying for. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT OR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. You will regret it. These people are a bunch of smiling, friendly thieves!

Their friendly, professional sales people will convince you to try their lead program but they don't back up what they're selling. It's garbage!

This lead program is a scam. They send you leads that are not within the parameters you requested and all you get are excuses and more bad leads when you complain about lead quality. You can't pay as you go. They insist on auto billing your credit card and they will not refund any money that they take from you. This is absolute theft and should be reported to the state's attorney general's office.

horrible all around

Kommentare: Support team from contactability called me and once I was signed up they didn't care to follow up with me or provide the service that I needed. It's been several months since I cancelled their services and asked to be taken of their call list, through voicemail. I have received several calls from an ohio related to this company based number that won't stop calling.

horrible leads, they do not take you off their do not call list

I've left several messages asking they take me of their call list and they keep ignoring it. I've also spoken to my associate who left a five star review here. We happen to work for the same company but he admitted to me to cancelling the services after leaving the review, due to the detonating quality of the leads provided by this company.

Adam
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Return Process and staff honesty are both awful.

Kommentare: My experience was awful. The salesmen lie about the quality of leads, the filters and the return process. The customer service reps "forget" and claim they've never been emailed (even when you can show them copies of their own replies). The returns process of bad leads is a joke and a complete waste of time. The customer service reps also LIE about being able to refund your money and say things like "it's never been done before" although clearly from reading other reviews, money has been returned- and I eventually had a portion of my money returned. The level of dishonesty from staff is astounding and you can't get any satisfaction until you find someone in a supervisory role.

The software was not hard to use. Not much else to say.

The system of notification of declined leads.

Tim
Agency Owner in USA

No disclosure up front- even my account rep confirmed I was mislead from the start.

Kommentare: Don't waste your money or time! Poor leads, poor search criteria. This is the first negative review I have ever written online for any company- if you knew me personally- I am a very easy going and understanding person. This company is terrible.

I am an open minded easy going person. It takes a lot for me to get frustrated. I called multiple times. Tweaked my criteria several times. Most numbers are either bad or you don't get people. This is me calling within 5-10 minutes of receiving the contactability lead. Those that we were able to get a hold of -over half said they never requested the quote and a forth said the people we were asking for- was not them.

Sam
Agent
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Spend less time dialing and more time closing deals with Contactability

Kommentare: I've never liked dialing my leads - and sure I've heard all the talk about how you have to work them blah blah. Fact is there are 4 of us in my office and we are busy taking care of our clients vs. dialing. Not to mention I hate the stress of reaching people on the phone or having to return a bad lead, its just a hassle I don't like. However....since using Contactability our workflow is changing. Now I only pick up the phone when someone is interested in our services. The prescreening is all handled and we have control over the flow, what is said, etc... Even when we're out of the office we can log in from anywhere and see what's happening with our leads and those missed calls get scheduled for us automatically. Oh - and the bad leads are easy now - we just get and download a report and send to our lead providers and get our money back vs. having to do all the work ourselves (not to mention deal with the bad lead customer). Cons? I want more features - if its this good already lets see what you can do to make me even happier!

Keana
Telemarketer in USA

Awful

Kommentare: None

There is no pros in this lead system whatsoever. I have everything that i needed to say in the cons section below.

My agency office went with this company and was the worst lead system we have gone with. They took more money after the deposit was used up and was not authorized to do so. The leads were horrible. The people were not interested or did not want to give their information to get a quote from us. The people who worked at Contactability were not even getting the right information for these people. Do not go with them.

Jason
Account Manager in USA

READ THESE REVIEWS! No Not Recommend

Kommentare: none

They are good at scamming you out of more money, Whenever you call and talk to customer support they feed you lies and tell you to pay more. They do no background work to see if the lead is actually legit, I received 21 leads before I decided to request my money back from these scammers because not one person answered there phone, these people aren't looking for insurance or waiting for an agent to call, they have no clue anyone is going to call. I didn't receive any refund from those 21 leads.

Rob
Manager in USA

One of the best

The customer service and the return policy

The leads come in 24/7 so leads coming in on the weekends are tough

Tyson
Tyson

Fantastic Exprience

Kommentare: We are a new agency and have team members that are new to sales and new to insurance. Their close rate has increased over 30% since we partnered with Contactability. The service has more than paid for itself.

The best part of Contactabilty is our Account Manager. He has made this an amazing experience. He works with us to keep our campaigns where we want them and continue to move in the right direction

We have zero complaints. It's been a great addition to our agency

Andresa
Agent/Owner in USA

Best experience ever

Kommentare: Rep was a great big help to me. He even gave me some marketing tips that were very beneficial to my company. It has been a while since I signed up with a company that truly care about you and your company and not just the sell, and Rep made me fell welcome and honored. If anyone ask I recommend that you sign up with SmartFinancial. You will definitely be satisfied with the process and service.

Very easy to use and great support from their team

everything was great. it was an overall great experience

Adam
Versicherung, Selbstständig

I have been pleased with everything from customer service to lead quality.

Kommentare: Great form of leads.

The software is very easy to use. The website is very easy to navigate and if you don't understand contactability is very client friendly. So you don't hesitate to call to ask more questions.

I wish they were able to promote leads directly into my SIMS for work. That would make it better, but its not bad just inputting the date myself.

Ron
Ron
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The support staff at Contactability is another reason for this company's greatness

Kommentare: Great leads, great company

Leads are great, customer service is very easy to deal with. Rarity in this business. And The support staff has always been responsive and helpful.

I don't usually rate 5's across the board, but this company is one of my favorite leads company. Always makes me happy when I see their leads come in

Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use once educated on software a real plus

1-ability to hear my own calls so I can improve-2-ability to see where I am at with funds available for bids, visibility of cost per lead, ability to adjust bid-My" handler/ tour guide/software educator" Gavin genuinely interested in making this program/system work for me

without a guide to take me through software first(two )times, there would have been a big issue-the bid part of software really can't be explained fully without a "guide" and the details of how it works makes a big difference in how many leads are actually being sent to you. The relationship of bid strength to lead generation not precise but i feel very important for user to understand