Über Ovatu

Smartphone-kompatibles Planungstool für kleine terminbasierte Unternehmen. Unterstützt die Online-Terminbuchung und Gerätesynchronisierung.

Erfahre mehr über Ovatu

Only bad thing about it is that it charges for sending texts to customers. If there was a way for it to link up to my own network provider and use my own allowance then it would be perfect.

Bewertungen zu Ovatu

Ovatu hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 140 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ovatu bereits verwendet?

Sara
Beauty Therapist in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Everything you could ever need and more!

Kommentare: It has changed my life,I really rely on it! Customer service is always fab and so speedy!

I have recommended this to every single person I know in the industry. I have helped to set it up for 14 other beauticians just because I am such an advocate for the app! Not to be dramatic but it really is life-changing! The online booking makes it so much easier for both clients and myself; no going back and forth with messages. The reminders and online payments help to massively reduce no-shows, and the online card capture means that even when someone does no-show I can charge their card! I love that I can have all of my policies written in black and white and the client has to tick to agree. The forms are also a lifesaver; I have set the app to automatically email clients a form so that I have all info and it is stored securely. The reports are amazing as I can see exactly how much I'm earning, whether it was paid card or cash, I can see my most popular treatments and how much I earn from them. I could go on and on all day, I don't think there's anything that the app doesn't do.

The only minor things are that you cant do service add ons, eg if someone books their nails it would be helpful to have an option to add on nail art without ut being a whole separate treatment. Also the mobile app rota isnt very aesthetically pleasing in my opinion.

Michelle
Salon Owner in UK

Wish I'd found Ovatu Sooner

Kommentare: Excellent!
Cant fault it one bit, id highly recommend to anyone needing or looking in to an online booking system.
Having looked into a few, Ovatu has came out on top and ticked all my boxes for business.

The simplicity of the set-up, online booking and ease of access for my clientele is fab!! Customer Service is second to none. Team are friendly and very patient especially when someone like myself calls in - tech shy and unsure. HELP GUIDE - WOW! now this is a great addition to the Ovatu Manager and set up, its easy to understand and the step by step instructions make it less of a task to take on yourself. The Help Guide will be useful throughout my time with Ovatu. My clients are now taking control of their own booking rather than me doing everything for them. Ovatu has given me time back with my family that I wasnt getting befere alongside time that was unpaid too. I just wish I done this sooner!!

I wouldnt say improve to be honest, i'd maybe say consider including: *Stock / Product spenditure : this way my invoice costs are recorded to tell me if im running at a loss or profit.

Terina
OWNER in USA

Make it make sense

Kommentare: Frustrating!

Every feature you have screws up something else when it's implemented; if it doesn't work all together, it's USELESS! It makes no sense that adding resources , having multiple locations, adding an employee, or disabling a location disables the calendar from showing availability from the schedule, yet ALL of these things has screwed up my booking several times. It takes way too long to do ANYTHING on here, and after al the time spent, you have to go back and undo everything because it messed up something else. When creating a voucher simply clicking on all services or undoing the check on all services should be optional, but it is NOT, and that is ridiculous. Don't even get me started on your "support" staff, they are RUDE and disrespectful; not ONE time in the MANY times I've had to reach out, has anyone ever accepted responsibility for the way this software works (or should I say does NOT work), they instead blame me for not doing something right like I work for this damn company and know the intricacies of your system. NOTHING is as simple as the instructions. I have NEVER had to contact service on a software system, and I can't even count how many times I have to contact Ovatu support, and I hate it. You have what seems to be awesome features, but if they don't work what's the point?

It's unstable, inconsistent, and not user friendly...and support staff is terrible.

Melanie
Salon Owner in UK
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Fantastic Product Fantastic Service

Kommentare: Love it!

I love the fact that no sooner do I think I wish I could ..... that I get an update saying the exact thing I was thinking about is now available! Ovatu is very client aware, it is looking for the solution just as you have identified the issue - and on the rate times I need help other than online ( generally me being dim) the customer service is the absolute best. Really glad I moved from Schedul to Ovatu best decision.

I am yet to find something I don’t like.

Emma
Owner in UK

Absolutely Amazing!

Kommentare: Cant recommend enough! Works seamlessly, super reliable, clients love the online booking, but most of all the team are great! They have helped me out no end, nothing is too much trouble and they obviously realise no two businesses are the same, features have been tweaked to suit me.

Brilliant features! Forms are super helpful especially when they automatically send out! Online booking is great, I love how it integrates into my website seamlessly. Gap minimiser is wonderful too!

It would be easier if we could select multiple services to make a change ie buffer times or resources.

Pretesh
Head of services in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ovatu has changed our business for the better!

Kommentare: Overall Ovatu has helped increase sales and also allowed the client to have control of their bookings which again allows them to book more than they would have done if they had to call or email to book.

Ovatu has been a huge gamechanger for our business. We no longer have to spend time out of hours managing our diaries via pen and paper. The system puts booking appointments into the hands of the client. Its an absolute joy to see the alerts pop up on my phone or tablet showing a new booking. I even get clients booking in the early hours.

The only thing i can see missing from the system is the ability to request a deposit on the overall amount not just individual treatments. For example, if we have set a required deposit amount of £30 for high value treatments, a clients can book multiple lesser value treatments that total more than £30 but the system doesnt request a deposit. We have to then ask the client to bank transfer a deposit which sometimes for new clients can be awkward.

Will
Pharmazeutika, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What an Awesome Product

Kommentare: The support team have been totally awesome, they imported all my old appointments from my old system, so i have full client history. Always responded sometimes within minuets. Amazing team. Well done.

This software makes my life bliss. It has such advanced rules I can set for appointments, e.g. I can allow a a service type to be booked only at given times frames, that can be different each day, then on top of that, it works out what digital forms to send at a set time prior, and then goes a step further to pop up a form on the time of the appointment for staff to fill in. Customer love the booking site, the ease of use, the slick interface.

The form designer is a bit clunky, and needs to support pictures, and some better layout options, but I did find it responds to HTML tags so made the best I can.

Olivia
Business Owner in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Finally found a booking system that is perfect!

Kommentare: Easy to use and has so many great features. On top of that the customer service experience has been amazing. Being someone who isn't very computer savvy I am emailing and calling constantly to get assistance. Response time is fast and they are always happy to help.

After a year of having different booking systems that don't have every feature i am after , I stubbled across this. OMG finally a system has been creatwd that does everything im after. SO HAPPY!

Eventually i would like to be able to integrate with xero. However this is not so important at the moment considering all the other benifys and features.

Denise
Salon owner in UK

5 start booking system with outstanding customer service

Kommentare: My experience since using ovatu has been great they answer any questions I have in a timely manner and most recently I accidentally synced lots of customers accounts together. I emailed and asked for help to sort these synced profiles out and within a few hours [sensitive content hidden] had fixed the main issues I had caused. Then [sensitive content hidden] worked his magic and sorted the rest . I’m so grateful that ovatu have such a caring and hard working team

I like how I have been able to build the system to suit my business needs it’s not a case if one software suits all.

I would like to be able to customise the book now platform more and I don’t like how you get charged 5 credits for a txt message.

Jack
Jack
Director / Trainer in UK

Excellent Booking Software For Small Businesses

Kommentare: Ovatu has been a great tool for my business in managing bookings and providing reminders to customers. Once set up it works really well, but you have to ensure the databases and diaries are well maintained. I tried the product sales pages as well but ended up not using these although I'm sure if set up properly these would be a great resource too. Ovatu also has some clever ways of marketing your services to your customers too and allows you to target specific demographics to optimise your message. The cost compared to other similar systems is fantastic and as mentioned all support and training provided is excellent.

Easy to use booking facility. Automated reminders reduce number of missed appointments. Integration with website and Facebook page. Ability to send group emails to different customers depending on demographic or tags.

Bit tricky to set up (although their support is very good if you get stuck). Must be well maintained and kept up to date or can get a bit messy. Card payment system integration could be improved.

Debbie
Permanent Cosmetics Specialist in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Seriously outstanding support (and the product is great too!)

Kommentare: Awesome!

It is easy to use and logical, however the stand out feature that prompts me to write this review is the people in the support team. There are help tutorials for everything but when I can't see the wood from the trees, they are quick to respond in live chat, or email and essentially stay patient and professional when they must honestly want to bang their heads against a brick wall, when I have clearly missed something simple or made an obvious error I couldn't see. Last night I suggested a change (one of my finer moments!) and within a few hours they had actually implemented it - and I appreciate so much a) that they were still listening and b) implemented it! as it will greatly benefit the experience of my clients. I was so pleased I told my husband said "omg how much did you pay them, or do you pay them for their software - where on earth do you get that sort of service these days!" So thank you to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and anyone else who has helped this switch from my previous provider! you are all legends!

Not a lot at all, and the one thing that could be improved they did!

Andrea
Nurse in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

It just gets better and better

Kommentare: Excellent

Economical, cloud based, works like 2 members of staff. I use it on my MAC, iPhone and iPad. The update releases just get better and better and looks seriously clean and easy to navigate. They respond very quickly with queries too. Clients can book 24/7 it has full functionality too love love love it! Now with the improved waitlist option its even better. I can develop my own consent forms which are sent when a client books online.

There is nothing at all I do not like. Ive been with this company for many years now and as they grow and develop the product it gets better and better.

Todd
Artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Great for a Professional Tattooer! Almost perfect!

Saves all the clients info and makes future bookings a snap! It emails appointment reminders to clients! The software is easy to use, and anytime I've ever had a problem or concern, I got an email back from Ovatu within just a few hours

If I had to pick a Con for this software, there would be two. 1: there aren't enough free text message send outs included in my plan, so I don't use them at all. 2: on the print screen when printing your daily schedule from the iPhone app, the "print" button or link is almost impossible to see. A different font color would fix that. But those are minut.

Fay
Beauty therapist in UK
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Excellent

Kommentare: I’ve used Ovatu for 9.5 years now and it’s fantastic. Customer service is second to none. The ease of system design is brilliant even for technophobes like me.
It does everything I need it to and to have access at the tip of my fingers to all my clients appointment and consult history is brilliant.

Ovatu is so easy to use. I can see my weekly diary easily and booking appointments is so easy.

The joy thing Ovatu is missing for me is time segments for clients. For example having evening clients in a segment so only they are able to book appointments after 5pm

Lisa
Business Owner in UK

My business is more successful Due to My personalised booking system, Ovatu

I have personalised the app for my Beauty Salon, allowing for all therapists, treatments, time allocation and costs to be added, making business run smoother! Clients all receive automatic appointment booking confirmations, reminders and any changes made to date or time, via email and/or text which saves a lot of manual time. Has made my "no" shows" a thing of the past! Ovstu is really easy to add new data and information as needed, very user friendly! Ovatu is really efficient and does everything I need it to.

Libby
Owner / Operator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Experience with Ovatu has been overwhelmingly positive. An excellent choice for my small business.

I like that I can manage all appointment scheduling and products for all aspects of my business. I like that the app is available on my phone as well as iPad. I love the automatic sms confirmations sent to my clients.

I would like to see a way to integrate my products with my webpage, so that I did not have to manage 2 product systems. I also would like to see Ovatu integrate the Square payment system. It would make the system even better if the web-based version and the app had the same functionalities.

Valerie
owner/ nail tech in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

This app has been an invaluable tool to myself as a small business. Tech support has been great!

Kommentare: reminders sent to clients. I did not want online booking capabilty so I control my schedule.

My schedule is right there! And i love how detailed the reporting options can be. Tech support is mostly quick but always responsive!

Changing a booked appointment; have to scroll through my entire list of services. Search option would be great. Having to go back and back to reach main toolbar. Having tool bar remain visible would be great! ie. on schedule page then wanting to see roster for that week.

Andrea
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

I was looking for a fully computerised system to rival the ones I used in NHS for a long time

Kommentare: This software revolutionised how I run my clinic- saves me time-its very professional-it sends emails and text reminders which are all customiseable and much more.... I recommend this system to all my clients in business.

It's like a member of staff at the fraction of the cost. I love that the team will develop areas of the system to work for your clinic and I've been with OVatu almost from the start

I love it cant think of any cons- except when there's an apply upgrade sometimes bugs appear on system.

Wendy
Hair stylist in USA

Very easy to use!

Kommentare: Makes my job easier and more efficient

I think I have been using Ovatu for approximately 10 years, I had a couple of problems and contacted them they got back with me and fix my problem with in 24 hours. It was very easy to contact them and very easy to work with him.

The thing that I do not like is when my customers respond to a text it does not come to me in the form of a text it comes to me in the form of an email.

Nikolas
Owner in Griechenland
Hochschulbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

me,my partner and my customers live with it 24/7. Is that enough?

Kommentare: Value for money. Easy to use. A lot of features to integrate with customers. Book OnLine. Reports.

Value for money for ALL these features the app is giving us. The easy way/steps for customers to book OnLine and be informed.

Perhaps some features/filters more to be come in reports tab just to have easily and fully the option to dig and help us in data analysis. the option to have in my language (Greek) the SMS

Raine
Spa owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best booking system I’ve ever used

Kommentare: Highly recommend!
Even when there were slight hiccups for me setting it up, customer service (I have dealt with where amazing!) cleared it up so fast.
Best value you’ll find!

Love it! Very user friendly and whenever you need clarification, customer support is readily available to you

Email notifications to customers could be “fancier”. I’m just reaching for something here because it’s requiring me to lol

Liz
Owner in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Fantastic, Revolutionised my booking system. Highly recommend.

Kommentare: Time saving
Reports on sales, bookings, performance
Less no shows, due to reminders
Customisable client notifications
Great value for money

The support from Ovatu is world class. Questions are prompltly responded to, training is great. The sotware is easy to use for salon and clients. Ovatu generates detailed information which has literally have my admin time. The reminder and follow up emails are invaluable to my business.

Android app takes a bit of getting used to and is less user friendly than iOS or desktop versions. Some procedures in android app require several steps which can be a little time consuming. However Ovatu are very responsive and are working towards shortcuts.

Tina

Great

Kommentare: Super convenient booking

Love that this is an app and able to use online also and all my devices. Wish i would have used this app years ago.

Wish i could tap a time to book appts from the appointment calender vs scrolling down to find a time. Also would like an easier check out process online without having to open up sale so i can add tip.

Michelle
LMT in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best decision our salon has made! The best way to schedule.

Customer service: we have had every question answered (even though we are in the US) within the day. This company has made modifications to our individual program to suit our needs! They have been wonderful! We also love the reminders, it keeps our clients from cancelling last minute, and we have less "no shows." Easy to use, easy to read!

There are some additional features I'm sure we could be using, however not being super tech savvy, I haven't learned how to use them yet! Along the same lines we are trying to set up a barcode scanner to use for our sales, and haven't figured that out yet, due to linking/ syncing/ compatibility.

Alison
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Transformed my business

Kommentare: Since using OVATU I have less no shows, my business reviews go directly onto my website and it’s made life less complicated

Easy to use Fabulous consistent support Value for money Includes text sequencing Review reminders

Leaving it too long before I got OVATU as I was using google calendar and had no way of tracking appointments