Über Ovatu

Smartphone-kompatibles Planungstool für kleine terminbasierte Unternehmen. Unterstützt die Online-Terminbuchung und Gerätesynchronisierung.

Erfahre mehr über Ovatu

It is easy to use and logical, however the stand out feature that prompts me to write this review is the people in the support team.

Only bad thing about it is that it charges for sending texts to customers. If there was a way for it to link up to my own network provider and use my own allowance then it would be perfect.

Bewertungen zu Ovatu

Ovatu hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 141 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ovatu bereits verwendet?

Sara
Beauty Therapist in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Everything you could ever need and more!

Kommentare: It has changed my life,I really rely on it! Customer service is always fab and so speedy!

I have recommended this to every single person I know in the industry. I have helped to set it up for 14 other beauticians just because I am such an advocate for the app! Not to be dramatic but it really is life-changing! The online booking makes it so much easier for both clients and myself; no going back and forth with messages. The reminders and online payments help to massively reduce no-shows, and the online card capture means that even when someone does no-show I can charge their card! I love that I can have all of my policies written in black and white and the client has to tick to agree. The forms are also a lifesaver; I have set the app to automatically email clients a form so that I have all info and it is stored securely. The reports are amazing as I can see exactly how much I'm earning, whether it was paid card or cash, I can see my most popular treatments and how much I earn from them. I could go on and on all day, I don't think there's anything that the app doesn't do.

The only minor things are that you cant do service add ons, eg if someone books their nails it would be helpful to have an option to add on nail art without ut being a whole separate treatment. Also the mobile app rota isnt very aesthetically pleasing in my opinion.

Michelle
Salon Owner in UK

Wish I'd found Ovatu Sooner

Kommentare: Excellent!
Cant fault it one bit, id highly recommend to anyone needing or looking in to an online booking system.
Having looked into a few, Ovatu has came out on top and ticked all my boxes for business.

The simplicity of the set-up, online booking and ease of access for my clientele is fab!! Customer Service is second to none. Team are friendly and very patient especially when someone like myself calls in - tech shy and unsure. HELP GUIDE - WOW! now this is a great addition to the Ovatu Manager and set up, its easy to understand and the step by step instructions make it less of a task to take on yourself. The Help Guide will be useful throughout my time with Ovatu. My clients are now taking control of their own booking rather than me doing everything for them. Ovatu has given me time back with my family that I wasnt getting befere alongside time that was unpaid too. I just wish I done this sooner!!

I wouldnt say improve to be honest, i'd maybe say consider including: *Stock / Product spenditure : this way my invoice costs are recorded to tell me if im running at a loss or profit.

Terina
OWNER in USA

Make it make sense

Kommentare: Frustrating!

Every feature you have screws up something else when it's implemented; if it doesn't work all together, it's USELESS! It makes no sense that adding resources , having multiple locations, adding an employee, or disabling a location disables the calendar from showing availability from the schedule, yet ALL of these things has screwed up my booking several times. It takes way too long to do ANYTHING on here, and after al the time spent, you have to go back and undo everything because it messed up something else. When creating a voucher simply clicking on all services or undoing the check on all services should be optional, but it is NOT, and that is ridiculous. Don't even get me started on your "support" staff, they are RUDE and disrespectful; not ONE time in the MANY times I've had to reach out, has anyone ever accepted responsibility for the way this software works (or should I say does NOT work), they instead blame me for not doing something right like I work for this damn company and know the intricacies of your system. NOTHING is as simple as the instructions. I have NEVER had to contact service on a software system, and I can't even count how many times I have to contact Ovatu support, and I hate it. You have what seems to be awesome features, but if they don't work what's the point?

It's unstable, inconsistent, and not user friendly...and support staff is terrible.

Melanie
Salon Owner in UK
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Fantastic Product Fantastic Service

Kommentare: Love it!

I love the fact that no sooner do I think I wish I could ..... that I get an update saying the exact thing I was thinking about is now available! Ovatu is very client aware, it is looking for the solution just as you have identified the issue - and on the rate times I need help other than online ( generally me being dim) the customer service is the absolute best. Really glad I moved from Schedul to Ovatu best decision.

I am yet to find something I don’t like.

Emma
Owner in UK

Absolutely Amazing!

Kommentare: Cant recommend enough! Works seamlessly, super reliable, clients love the online booking, but most of all the team are great! They have helped me out no end, nothing is too much trouble and they obviously realise no two businesses are the same, features have been tweaked to suit me.

Brilliant features! Forms are super helpful especially when they automatically send out! Online booking is great, I love how it integrates into my website seamlessly. Gap minimiser is wonderful too!

It would be easier if we could select multiple services to make a change ie buffer times or resources.

Pretesh
Head of services in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ovatu has changed our business for the better!

Kommentare: Overall Ovatu has helped increase sales and also allowed the client to have control of their bookings which again allows them to book more than they would have done if they had to call or email to book.

Ovatu has been a huge gamechanger for our business. We no longer have to spend time out of hours managing our diaries via pen and paper. The system puts booking appointments into the hands of the client. Its an absolute joy to see the alerts pop up on my phone or tablet showing a new booking. I even get clients booking in the early hours.

The only thing i can see missing from the system is the ability to request a deposit on the overall amount not just individual treatments. For example, if we have set a required deposit amount of £30 for high value treatments, a clients can book multiple lesser value treatments that total more than £30 but the system doesnt request a deposit. We have to then ask the client to bank transfer a deposit which sometimes for new clients can be awkward.

Will
Director in UK
Pharmazeutika, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What an Awesome Product

Kommentare: The support team have been totally awesome, they imported all my old appointments from my old system, so i have full client history. Always responded sometimes within minuets. Amazing team. Well done.

This software makes my life bliss. It has such advanced rules I can set for appointments, e.g. I can allow a a service type to be booked only at given times frames, that can be different each day, then on top of that, it works out what digital forms to send at a set time prior, and then goes a step further to pop up a form on the time of the appointment for staff to fill in. Customer love the booking site, the ease of use, the slick interface.

The form designer is a bit clunky, and needs to support pictures, and some better layout options, but I did find it responds to HTML tags so made the best I can.

Olivia
Business Owner in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Finally found a booking system that is perfect!

Kommentare: Easy to use and has so many great features. On top of that the customer service experience has been amazing. Being someone who isn't very computer savvy I am emailing and calling constantly to get assistance. Response time is fast and they are always happy to help.

After a year of having different booking systems that don't have every feature i am after , I stubbled across this. OMG finally a system has been creatwd that does everything im after. SO HAPPY!

Eventually i would like to be able to integrate with xero. However this is not so important at the moment considering all the other benifys and features.

Jack
Jack
Director / Trainer in UK

Excellent Booking Software For Small Businesses

Kommentare: Ovatu has been a great tool for my business in managing bookings and providing reminders to customers. Once set up it works really well, but you have to ensure the databases and diaries are well maintained. I tried the product sales pages as well but ended up not using these although I'm sure if set up properly these would be a great resource too. Ovatu also has some clever ways of marketing your services to your customers too and allows you to target specific demographics to optimise your message. The cost compared to other similar systems is fantastic and as mentioned all support and training provided is excellent.

Easy to use booking facility. Automated reminders reduce number of missed appointments. Integration with website and Facebook page. Ability to send group emails to different customers depending on demographic or tags.

Bit tricky to set up (although their support is very good if you get stuck). Must be well maintained and kept up to date or can get a bit messy. Card payment system integration could be improved.

Courtney
Aesthetic practitioner in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great system awesome customer service

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Absolutely fantastic experience so far, I definitely will staying with Ovatu

The best customer service you could ask for, they get back to really quick always lovely and helpful they will always send a personal reply to help not a generic answer. Ovatu is the best booking system I’ve used, it’s easy to find your way round, once I’d asked the ovatu team for help on what I didn’t understand it was pretty much plain sailing.

To be honest not a lot of cons for me, the only con is I may not understand something so maybe add a info about what things mean to make it a bit easier in places.

Karen
Owner in Australien

Extremely happy I found this APP for my business

Kommentare: I am able to run my business on my phone! Even when I bump into a client at the gym, I am able to book their appointment using my phone. Great App. Great product. Thank you!

Ease of use : Very easy to navigate the app. I love the reporting. Easy to see my profit for the day. I also get a quick response from customer support. My client enjoy receiving their reminders.

I find it easier booking clients using the app on my phone than on my computer. Too many boxes to click through before I can place the booking. I don't like the way the date is set out that I need to confirm a booking next to each time. Sometime it pushes times out to eg: 2:05pm instead of 2pm. It would be easier to put in a time at the top of the booking instead of scrolling down to find the time. Hope this makes sense!

Andrea
Nurse in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

It just gets better and better

Kommentare: Excellent

Economical, cloud based, works like 2 members of staff. I use it on my MAC, iPhone and iPad. The update releases just get better and better and looks seriously clean and easy to navigate. They respond very quickly with queries too. Clients can book 24/7 it has full functionality too love love love it! Now with the improved waitlist option its even better. I can develop my own consent forms which are sent when a client books online.

There is nothing at all I do not like. Ive been with this company for many years now and as they grow and develop the product it gets better and better.

Gemma
Owner/Nail Technician in UK

Great System

Kommentare: Loved the system, I have only stopped now due to a Pivot in my business due to the closures over the past 12 months.

The fact I could keep everything in one place. I could link a payment method and email customers direct.

Took me a little getting used to when I changed over but I enjoyed using it.

jordan
Microblading artist in UK
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Amazing!

Kommentare: PERFECT

So pleased I decided to go with ovatu! Not only are the staff so helpful and fast at replying to emails, but the details you can set on the booking system is amazing, for example I can set certain treatments to only be booked during certain days and times by using the recourse option, which might I add no other online booking system has! You can literally tailor every detail to how you want it! The only thing I regret is I did not sign up sooner and feel guilty of all the family time I have missed out on as a result of booking my own diary! THANK YOU!

The only thing I feel could be added is the option to automatically send out cancellation appointments for a longer period of 1 week.

Lisa
Business Owner in UK

My business is more successful Due to My personalised booking system, Ovatu

I have personalised the app for my Beauty Salon, allowing for all therapists, treatments, time allocation and costs to be added, making business run smoother! Clients all receive automatic appointment booking confirmations, reminders and any changes made to date or time, via email and/or text which saves a lot of manual time. Has made my "no" shows" a thing of the past! Ovstu is really easy to add new data and information as needed, very user friendly! Ovatu is really efficient and does everything I need it to.

Andrea
Owner/Stylist in USA

Excellent service, I'd recommend to any small business salon owner!

It's easy to use and it is dependable. Anytime I've ever had a question or needed support, their people have been VERY responsive. Last year at tax time I had spent hours on something that I messed up, and their IT people were able to fix my problem within a couple of hours. I was so incredibly relieved. Shortly after, there was a small change in the software that made it easier to not make the mistake I was making. They truly care about improving the software and want to help you succeed!

Kim
Owner in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant service, almost 24/7 care. The system works perfectly for me.

Kommentare: Easy to use

I really like how attentive the support team are. The system works really well, simple to use and navigate but when you dig deeper, there are so many more uses for the system, like reporting, tracking sale etc. You can use it simply as a diary or a way to run your whole business.

The only issue we ever have is if staff don't sync their phones and the bookings don't show on everyone's phones or iPads. This is completely user error so cannot be blamed on the system!

Lisa
Salon Owner/Beauty Therapist in UK
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent system

Kommentare: More bookings from online customers
Less no shows as it has a great reminders system
Great to capture deposits
Easy to track employee performance

Easy to use Great reporting Ovatu You app So many great features and functions at a great price for small businessess

Only set to weekly roster , fortnightly would help us greatly Waitlist feature is great but if it had an automated reply feature to the customers when appointments became available that they requested it would be a great help

Driving instructor in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Faultless service

Kommentare: Less cancellations, easy appointment entering and most importantly my customers like it.

Allows me to run my driving school business with ease. Just enter the booking on the flexible calendar then Appointments are taken care of with customer reminders and confirmations, which virtually brings cancellations down to zero. Customers can even book or reschedule online. Taking payments is easy too.

Nothing to dislike about this product.

Nikolas
Owner in Griechenland
Hochschulbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

me,my partner and my customers live with it 24/7. Is that enough?

Kommentare: Value for money. Easy to use. A lot of features to integrate with customers. Book OnLine. Reports.

Value for money for ALL these features the app is giving us. The easy way/steps for customers to book OnLine and be informed.

Perhaps some features/filters more to be come in reports tab just to have easily and fully the option to dig and help us in data analysis. the option to have in my language (Greek) the SMS

Katrina
Business owner in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Love love love these guys!! They go above and beyond! Always easy to reach and deal with.

Easy to use & always evolving. Love that you can use it if your offline. Is o e of the best I have trailed and used.

Can't think of any. Perhaps more couloir options for treatment categories? Would like option to use themes in the background and Birthday pop ups & loyalty points per price views on client booking on the description so you can see it as soon as you open in the mornings & we don't miss them.

Raine
Spa owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best booking system I’ve ever used

Kommentare: Highly recommend!
Even when there were slight hiccups for me setting it up, customer service (I have dealt with where amazing!) cleared it up so fast.
Best value you’ll find!

Love it! Very user friendly and whenever you need clarification, customer support is readily available to you

Email notifications to customers could be “fancier”. I’m just reaching for something here because it’s requiring me to lol

Director of Instruction in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Ovatu has been a wonderful asset to my business. It's easy to use for me and for my clients.

Kommentare: It helps me schedule my clients and keep track of lessons and payments.

I like that it works consistently well. I have had no real problems. When I have had a small problem or was unsure of how to do something, the customer service has been good and fast.

I use it for scheduling golf lessons. I wish that it had some features that made scheduling groups easier.

Verena
Mrs in Australien
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An easy scheduling app we use it for our monile crane business

Kommentare: Easy convenient scheduling keeps our business running smoothly

Simple layout simple job entry without having to enter quotes. Easy employee use so everyone knows what is booked for the next day

Needs some adaptation for mobile house call style bookings but works well enough. Can only edit customers on computer not devices but again not a major problem

Donna
Salon owner in UK

Brilliant experience using Ovatu in the last 3 years

The flexibility of use. It's capable of doing SO much and I'm always finding new ways to utilise it in my business

I cannot add more than 1 default week. I work on a 2 week rota with different hours every fortnight, it would be great to be able to add a second default week so that I didn't have to do this manually