Über Pollfish

Pollfish ist ein Technologieunternehmen für B2B- und B2C-Marktforschungsumfragen, das ein Zielgruppennetzwerk von mehr als 800 Millionen Verbrauchern in aller Welt erreicht.

Erfahre mehr über Pollfish

Good for adaping a real customer experience for me.

I would prefer more skip logic options as programming is fairly limited.

Bewertungen zu Pollfish

Pollfish hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 208 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Pollfish bereits verwendet?

Brandon

Stella
Stella
Manager in Griechenland
Personalwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My go-to option for market research!

Kommentare: I have used Pollfish twice: before setting up my blog, and to support an MBA thesis on Strategy and Product Development.

How fast it was to set up my questionnaire without the need to be tech savvy.

The price level is not for the light hearted. It's an investment.

Prashanth
Product Manager in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to conduct the survey & user responses

Kommentare: We are a Fintech startup which deals with users all across the globe. Pollfish helps us to know the pre & post engagement of the features. With Pollfish, I can collate the data & check for the areas of improvements on the platform. Instead of spending hefty & not giving a fancy look to the surveys, Pollfish really helps to be budget-friendly & result-driven.

1. The interface is really simple & highly intuitive for the first time users.2. It's customisable templates make the job easy by launching the survey in a quick time.3. Flexible filters & transparent pricing.

1. Sometimes the data is not reliable as the data visualisation presents irrelevant results such as repetitive answers.2. Unable to reorder the questions & add imagery in the survey.3. It's a longer time & often crashes if the survey is lengthy.

Bri
Bri
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Pollfish Review

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I like that their surveys are interesting, and sometimes quite hilarious. I am kicked off far less on Pollfish than on other survey sites, I would attest this to the fact that they actually take the time to match you up with the proper surveys.

I do not like the same repetitive intro to their polls and surveys, they ask the same few each time. Overall, it is not that bad though.

Ahmed
Team leader in Ägypten
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Help Pollfish to be the best survey website in world

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Simple to use and there's alot of surveys in website

Small survey in few minutes and get alot of money

Janelle
Customer Relations Manager in UK
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lets You Design Professional-Looking Polls In Minutes

Kommentare: We're very happy with Pollfish for our customer polls. We run abou 4 - 8 polls every month, and we haven't had any issues at all so far. The polls function well even when there's lots of people submitting them at the same time. And the templates, native integrations, and the automated reports are also great additions. If I had to choose again, I'd 100% go for Pollfish.

Pollfish is probably the single easiest software I've ever used. The drag and drop builder is great itself, but the template library also has anything we every need, so you rarely have to design anything from scratch. The templates are also designed very well, we usually pick one, do a couple edits, and deploy. The whole thing takes less than 10 minutes.

It would be good to have te reporting features improved a bit more, with better automated insights, embeddable charts, etc.

Ankit
Partner and CEO in Spanien
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best alternative to SurveyMonkey

Kommentare: top experience. I use it often to validate ideas with potential users. The results are quick, analytics is detailed

As an offering, we found out Pollfish to be comparable and even better than other tools we are using. Their user targetting options are quite better than the alternatives

The UX and look and feel of the survey can be improved.

Ed
Marketing Director in UK
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Really great tool for easy and quick customer research

Kommentare: Very good

Ability to get audience learnings in 24 hours

Nothing in particular. It's very user friendly and get digestable results I can use immediately.

Andrea
Andrea
CMO & Co-founder in Italien
Unterhaltungselektronik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best solution to market your survey at an honest price

Kommentare: I'm able to collect a lot of responses in a short period of time at an honest price.

Pollfish offers a lot of question types. It's almost impossible not being able to build the survey you are looking for

It may be a little bit tricky to build a pricing survey based on some methods (like Van Westendorp method) but I know they are working on it

Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cool and Easy

Kommentare: Great!

I made a survey on it very fast and easily. It has many features that are great for conducting the right survey for you. I also was logged in to my personal account and not my teams account when I was making it (which was my fault). However, I contacted the customer service chat and they fixed my problem with ease and diligence. They moved the survey over to my team's account within a a few seconds. Ive had a very good experience for someone new at creating surveys.

The "other" button on/off switch was hard for me to find at first.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pollfish for Market Research

Kommentare: I've had a great experience with Pollfish so far. We used Pollfish to send a poll to user in the healthcare system to gain a greater understanding of their experience in healthcare and to see what tools would be useful for them in the healthcare space.

I appreciate that Pollfish was intuitive both in creating a poll and also for the user who takes the poll.

I would like a little bit more assistance in how to effectively use Pollfish. I don't have a strong background in technology so "pro tips" would be helpful.

Aryne Dolly
Healthcare Virtual Assistant in Philippinen
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Surveying tool that is right for you

Kommentare: Overall, Pollfish is a unique piece of software.

Much of its responsiveness appeals to me. It is completely automated. Technically, it is of good quality. I enjoy the video and audio presentations for the items and services to be surveyed. I also use Pollfish to fill out questionnaires. It's simple, enjoyable, and a wonderful way to spend some time online, plus I get to express my thoughts.

For me, I do not dislike anything in Pollfish. It is good however there are times where it is difficult to use in phones.

Product Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Michael's Review - First Survey

Kommentare: Absolutely incredible. I received results in <12 hours and had an A+ customer experience. I genuinely cannot believe how cost efficient this program is and how productive it can be for marketers.

SIMPLICITY: Anyone can use or manipulate the software. The best results come from having a clear research plan but the execution is flawless and quick. I was able to maneuver my way through the system in a matter of minutes. LIVE UPDATES: Seeing your questions change the moment you tweak an input is heaven-sent. I at first thought I had to live demo the ENTIRE survey to make sure certain rules were being implemented. However, the account rep explained the live view on the panel is also an interactive question so I can test all of my questions/rules on the survey design page and save minutes-hours of manipulation. COST VIEW: Seeing the exact amount the survey will be with every input is incredible. That helps me understand if I am over/under budget based on the criteria I want. FUNCTIONALITY: It's functionality of different survey types and respondents is unparalleled. I can drill into a specific subsegment of users within seconds and expand it globally, which is imperative in my work. TIMELINESS: I submitted a survey at 6pm on a Monday and had results by 8am the next morning that were exactly what I needed for my project. Having this turn around time improves productivity for all members involved in product management.

The only feature I'd love is the ability for users to send in a photo for review. The Pollfish team explained there is a larger certification issue that limits them which makes sense.

claudine lizz capawa
freelancer in Philippinen
Marktforschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quick and Automatic Technology

Kommentare: It is fulfilling and amazing with such software tool to help out those who would like to have the feedback of their products and services in the market.

I like much of its quickness to respond. It is very automatic. Technically speaking, it is of high quality.I like the presentations of videos and sounds for the products and services to be surveyed.

I don't like if I am right away do not qualify. It is so quick but at least I have known it right away and not to waste my time then if am not qualified to answer.

Neleh
Homemaker in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Pollfish

I love how easy the surveys are that Pollfish has. It makes it fun to take the surveys.

There is nothing that I don't dislike about Pollfish.

Jaye
Navigator, Mental and Behavioral Health in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Dissertation Completion and Surveys

Kommentare: Chose a better option as I had no choice.

The company was not honest about what they could and could not deliver.

Ashley
Small business owner in USA
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pollfish best survey software ever

Kommentare: Pollfish jas made it so easy to create a survey and get results quickly and smoothly.

The question creating process is by far my favorite. It is amazing the choices there are.

The only thing I didn't like all the way is the way your results are tabulated it's a little confusing at first, but once you figure it out you are good to go

Neil
EVP in USA
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best audience survey software on the market

Kommentare: Outstanding, it’s superb!

Exceptional value for money, easy to use, great customer support!

No cons, it’s got everything I need and the customer support is superb.

Alexa
Founder in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Know your integrations

It was affordable, had a live chat that customer service agents were quick to respond to, had prescreen questions

-couldn't use 'exclude' filters to exclude certain demographics. For instance I needed to exclude 5 states for legal reasons and I manually had to one by one insert each state. It was such a pain. - had limited integrations. Google forms, which is the easiest, best, and free survey providers is not on there ;( I found this out after I created my survey on Google Forms. - They advertise you can pay for additional questions above 25, but there's actually a hard limit of 30. I found out the hard way. - Biggest issue is that the support staff isn't fully educated on what their integrations are. For example, they may know they have an integration with Questionpro - but they didn't know which plan you need (the corporate) or how to set it up with Questionpro (you have to physically contact Questionpro's support. They don't have a self-portal.

Alaister
Alaister
System Administrator in Hongkong
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Impressive and easy survey tool

Kommentare: We use Pollfish surveys to learn more about the habits and needs of different groups, and also collect reviews and suggestions of our ads, website, or application design and features.

The process of creating and publishing surveys and collecting data is very simple and fast. We can collect high quality and useful answers or opinions from our target group, and ask for feedback from our users.

In terms of open-ended questions, it would be helpful if we could use more advanced response validation methods to guide respondents to give more detailed and specific answers.

Samuel
Sales Manager in Nigeria
Logistik & Lieferkette, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Pollfish survey

Kommentare: Very wonderful, worth the time and pay

Easy survey, straight forward and easy to do. Simple tasks too

Fewer surveys are updated and location biasness

Vivian
Senior Marketing Manager in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fast Results

Kommentare: I've been using Pollfish for a couple of months and have enjoyed it. It is easy and fast to use, however it is on the more expensive side.

I like the question options you have. I also like that I can track how many results are in , and always get it back within the promised time.

I think it logs out too quickly. There could be an option in settings to control that.

Anthony
Director of Data and Experience Technology in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A pleasure and a hidden gem in the sector!

Ease of use, comprehensive features and unexpected flexibility. The quality of responses is a real positive and the statistical significance and quality team at Pollfish is fantastic.

Can be a little clunky in analysis and reporting within the platform so we auto-extract data into Google Big Query.

Barbara
LCSW, CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Very Satisfied!

I found it easy to create my Pollfish survey. My clients repair it was easy to use. The data is helpful! I also had to contact customer service at one point. They were highly responsive and helpful!

I can’t think of a any issues I had with the software.

Angela
Strategic Insights Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy Programming/Fast Results/Incredible Customer Service

Kommentare: My overall experience with Pollfish has been very positive. It has been a huge enabler, allowing teams to field their own research questions and analyze results. The Pollfish team has always gone above and beyond superior service to answer any questions or needs.

The Pollfish software is super easy to use. The intuitive software allows for easy programming resulting in fast learning necessary in today's dynamic environment. The ability to see results as they come in allow for quicker turnaround of analysis.

I wish there was an optimized way participants see matrix questions without needing to do a lot of scrolling. I also wish there was the ability to program logic into the screener questions.

Unternehmensberatung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very fast and affordable, with some data quality & features drawbacks

Kommentare: I really enjoy the speed of a Pollfish survey, including the ability to load it myself so I don't wait extra time / pay extra to field. Data quality and survey question options are my biggest flag.

Pollfish is easy to use, fast to field, and the customer service has been responsive and helpful.

Two main points of feedback would be around 1) data quality: sometimes the responses feel like a person is just quickly clicking through on their phone, and open ended questions often have poor results. While I know those are less than idea to survey providers, we find them useful. And 2) survey question options - they are still a bit limited in terms of options and structure.