Über Breeze ChMS

Für kleine und mittelgroße Kirchen mit intuitiver Cloud-basierter Software, die Menschen, Gruppen, Veranstaltungen, Beiträge und mehr organisiert.

Erfahre mehr über Breeze ChMS

It's easy to use and train others on how to use. Add in the built-in text and email communication PLUS forms that easily integrate into our website, it's incredible.

At this point the quarterly statements and how much editing allowed is limited.

Bewertungen zu Breeze ChMS

4,9
4,9

Breeze ChMS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 581 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Breeze ChMS bereits verwendet?

Cindy
Cindy
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product and excellent customer service - WIN!

Kommentare: We are able to track our members and visitors with ease. The calendar feature allows us to track attendance, volunteers, and works well with our website, and other media. The online giving has made data entry so much easier! I highly recommend this product. I worked with another company for over 10 years, and thought they were the best. Breeze changed my mind. They by far have been the best solution for our church software needs.

The software is easy to use for both staff, and church members. It has features that allow us to work with other software programs we already use. The online giving portion is my favorite! It was an easy transition from our old church software and from our online giving software. The support team has helped me figure out creative ways to use the software, and they always respond quickly to my requests.

I wish it had church financials built in.

Assistant Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An excellent way to keep our growing church small in all the right ways!

Kommentare: This is now the 2nd church that I have been instrumental in purchasing and integrating Breeze. Both churches experienced great improvements with regard to membership data and communication as a result of Breeze. Currently, we are not even using Breeze to its full potential (hoping to implement child check-in in the future). But what we are using is worth the investment.

Our church was beginning to grow and we needed a church management system that would help us stay small relationally. Breeze has been just that tool. It has helped us with our communication - both from our leadership to our members and from our members to one another. We were easily able to integrate Mailchimp (our weekly communication tool) with Breeze. The online / mobile directory has been a favorite for our members. We were also able to easily integrate online giving for the first time through Breeze. The system is both user-friendly for our staff and our members to use.

Breeze has done a really great job at listening to its customers. One of the items I would have placed under this category is actually in the process of being remedied because Breeze is listening to its users. They are coming our with a service planning feature later this year that will be really helpful.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you Pastor Tyler! We are so grateful Breeze has not only allowed you to be relational, but also has helped with communication! Thank you so much for your feedback!

Lee
Pastor of Student Ministries in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Breeze is great for small & medium sized churches

5,0 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Breeze has been a great administration tool for us here at New Hope Bible Church, from finances to event management we love the ease of use that Breeze provides to us.

It is a BREEZE to use! Administration is easy and event management is easy with online forms...etc.

Customer Service can sometimes be quite slow.

vor 4 Tagen

Thank you Pastor Lee! We're so happy to hear that using Breeze hasn't been a challenge and has provided better event management.

Ray
Administrator in USA

Awful customer service

Nothing is positive when the negative is terrible customer support.

The main determining factor in this one-star review is to criticize the terrible customer support service associated with this platform. They do not have any way to telephone in to speak with customer support. No phone number at all. And they refuse to provide a phone number to call even after numerous requests, or for that matter to reach out and call their beleaguered customer. This puts their business model at a zero in terms of responsiveness to the needs of their customers for a fully functioning system, in this reviewer's opinion.

vor 6 Monaten

Hey Ray, Kris here with the Support team. I wanted to take a minute and respond to the review left here about our Support team. I know it is your preference to have an inbound phone number to call (to the point of threatening legal action against our company if we didn’t have a number), but we simply do not currently have a number setup to take those calls. However, I am happy to say though that when reviewing tickets for your organization I can see numerous emails and phone calls with the Admins on your Breeze account and they are being served really well by our team. Our team handles thousands of customer contacts every month and many of those are ones where we give the customer a call because it’s the best way to help solve their need. We will be continuing to evaluate the best ways to serve all our customers and ensure that we are able to keep meeting their needs. Please let me know if there’s anymore specific I can assist you and your church with Ray, we’re happy to help!

Jonathan
Executive Pastor in USA

The best Management System for small to medium size churches

Kommentare: I am super pleased with our experience with Breeze.

Cost; Child Check in, Customizable tags, Forms for activities

Sometimes Breeze is slow on Mondays, maybe needs more bandwidth

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you Pastor Jonathan! We appreciate your feedback, and we're happy to hear that you're enjoying the Breeze platform.

Kimberly
Pastoral Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We manage our volunteers and the weekly schedules much more easily. Communicating with our congregants is MUCH EASIER with Breeze than our former datasbase. Our least techy person on staff uses it with ease.

I am so grateful that we signed up with Breeze four years ago. It has made my job and the jobs of my coworkers so much easier. They actually use Breeze and they did NOT use our former database. Breeze helps you do ministry better. The product is user friendly and the customer service is excellent!

I can't say one thing that I do not link about Breeze.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Kimberly! Thank you so very much for your kind words! That is one of our goals here at Breeze...to make your job easier. Thank you for being a part of the Breeze family.

Blair
Blair
Pastor in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Overall a great investment

Kommentare: Overall I have found Breeze ChMS to be a valuable resource for our church and well worth the monthly fee. I would highly recommend trying it if you are at all curious. The support is very good, which helps with the learning curve.

It's great for tracking attendance, kids min sign in and sign out. It functions as a church directory for us, but is a little clunky for that. Once set up this software service works really well for a small to medium sized church. We haven't used the giving section of the service, but it looks really solid. Overall this is a really good solution for a church that wants to track attendance, giving and some communication aspects.

It was a bit of work to get set up and understand, but their customer support is excellent and they are very willing to help you. I have found it difficult to access the data I want at times, such as clarifying who was at what events/gatherings. It's not a straightforward or simple process to access information, such as who was at a certain event, and takes several steps and even then isn't clear if it's the actual information I'm looking for. In other words, it's not always user friendly.

Stephanie
NextGen Pastor and of Communication in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Church organization, there is your one stop shop!

Kommentare: Fantastic, wonderful, and worth every cent we pay.

Breeze has been a fantastic company to work with over the last few years. Any time we have had an issue, they have bent over backwards to see a resolution, even having the coding team go back and fix an issue with an android phone I had. I cannot recommend this company enough!

If they somehow managed to secure a worship based planning ability, I think we would ditch everyone else.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you Stephanie! We are so happy to hear you're being served well by the Breeze team.

Lead Pastor in Kanada

Simple and inexpensive solution

Kommentare: So far it's going well! I can't wait until more features are added

Breeze is a pretty fleshed out software great for smaller churches. They are continuing to add new features and the support listens to the customer.

Events are still getting fine tuned. Worship stand app is promised but yet to be released.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you so much David! We are happy to hear you're enjoying the new features being added, and that you're also being served well!

Communication Coordinator in USA

It really is a Breeze

Kommentare: Breeze ChMS has allowed us to get out of the stone age when it comes to our membership database. It may seem simple, but the fact that Breeze provides so many modern toolsets in very user friendly ways, makes our life so much easier. It really is a Breeze to use. Our staff and volunteers are excited to use the software when previously the tasks of membership management or contribution tracking, etc. were dreadfully tedious.

Breeze is super easy to use. There's a wide breadth of features and functionality, but they are all presented in very intuitive and user-friendly ways. They've really thought about the user (both church staff and congregation members) in designing the software.

The software has a lot of features, but there are some areas for improvement or expansion. Specifically, around volunteer management.

Curtis
Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy breezey - You can’t beat it!

Kommentare: We love breeze! It really is super easy. And probably my favorite part is the costumer service. I’ve worked with a lot of program and companies, and breeze support is by far the best. Super helpful and even recorded videos of exactly how do what I had asked. We’ve been able to use it as a tool to improve ministry rather than fighting against it or struggling to learn it like other platforms.

Easy to reach new people. Easy checkin for kids. Easy tracking attendance. Easy mass emails. Easy to record tithes. Super easy to give online. Amazing customer service. All the features you need!

The volunteer system was a little hard. And when we had multiple services, it could not sort out those who already served.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Pastor Curtis!! Glad you are enjoying the features!

Lorice
Office Manager in USA

Love it!

Kommentare: Exceptional. I recommend!

It is SO easy to use. First of all they imported all my information for me. It is easy to look up information, run reports and I can tailor it to fit the needs of my organization. In the past we used church windows which was difficult to use and cumbersome. Breeze is so much better. The help section is well written and easy to understand. They truly want to help us succeed and do well. The emails I receive are helpful too. I just can't say enough good things about Breeze.

It would be nice to have a financial piece of the software that would integrate.

Andrew
Business Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Breeze is the best CHMS out there!

Kommentare: Breeze has helped our church better manage communications (text and email) manage volunteers, keep track of donations and operate child check in all for a low affordable price. Breeze is the best!!

Breeze is supper affordable at just $67/month. We love the ability to easily manage our congregation info and their suite of products is all inclusive. They offer forms, donation management, child check in, online giving and group management all for one price. Every other solution offers these individually and for a high price, and none of them are quite as easy to use.

The only negative of this software is that it does not allow members to log in create an account and update their information automatically. It all has to be done manually.

Susanna

Love Breeze!

Breeze is well...a breeze! It's simple to use, and can be customized to fit the needs of your congregation. I love the simplicity of creating forms and collecting payment for events. Breeze is consistently adding to their product, and they do a good job of informing you and supporting you. Transition from the previous management system went seamlessly.

Check-in for events can be slow at times. I believe wireless printing is now available for name tags, but that still seems to be a work in progress.

Colin
Associate Pastor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Breeze lives up to its name!

Kommentare: I'm thrilled with Breeze.

The one thing that brings Breeze above other great products is their support team. It is the most responsive, helpful team of any product I've ever come across in any context. These guys are fantastic. How I use Breeze: Breeze lets me communicate easily via text or email to various sub-groups of people using Tags. We use Breeze's automated reminder/RSVP system for our children's program which has saved me SO much time and hassle, and we're able to track attendance of our children's program. I send out a weekly newsletter through Breeze (which allows me to track readership). We receive money for events through the forms feature, and use Forms regularly for all kinds of things. I like that receiving registration payments through forms connects those same payers to their contact ID in the member database.

Two things I would love to offer to our people that Breeze can't do currently: 1) We are currently limited in our ability to let folks pick the roles they'd like for various event signups. I have to go to outside sites like SignupGenius for that, which is no longer linked to the database. A cross between SignupGenius and TakeThemAMeal would be fantastic and allow us to stay inside Breeze for all that communication. 2) Having a secure login for our folks is great, and it would be very helpful if we could upload some content to a common page for things like church bylaws, mission statement, Children's program policies, etc. Currently there's no direct way to upload content to the database or to show your own custom "home" page when users log in. Even that would be helpful because I could put links to PDF files without asking Breeze to host more stuff.

Janet
Treasurer in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Make your data usable and easy to access

Kommentare: Breeze has been a wonderful company to work with. Training new people to use it has been so easy. We are extremely happy with this software.

I like many things about this product. For contributions, it is so easy to track giving and to teach others how to input the data. Reporting is quick and easy. Online giving is easy for donors to use. I also like the ease of editing categories and tracking attendance for our training classes and Sunday school. For a general database of members, it is so easy to edit and tag people for the various groups you create. The customer service at Breeze is the best! They have always answered any question quickly and cheerfully, and they are available to any user. The cost is reasonable and includes all of the features.

Sometime I cannot get the reports I want, but I think that is because I haven't researched how to do it. Online contributions can take a week to get into our bank account; however, the notifications are immediate, so that is helpful.

Heidi

Best Software Program for Church Management

Kommentare: Overall Breeze is a great program with a great customer support system. From the initial installation to archiving members records to running reports, Breeze has greatly simplified my job.

The membership information feature is excellent and can be customized. The attendance feature is also excellent, especially when using barcode tracking for in-person attendance and for remote attendance we use barcodes instead of typing in each person's name. Makes it very simple to keep track of attendance. Reporting and Statistical information is phenomenal. I can run reports on specific groups and have the reports in minutes.

There have been some changes to the dashboard page and where to make selections for accessing information. For example, it used to be one click to get to the events calendar (which I used frequently), but now I have to use a drop down menu to access the events calendar. It seems like a minor thing but is somewhat annoying to me because I use it so often.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you Heidi for this feedback! We're happy to hear that you've been served well by our Breeze team.

Gay
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Member/Customer Data Management : Affordable, Efficient, Effective, Easy to Learn & Use

Kommentare: We continue to have a very positive experience. We are completely satisfied. We are excited about some of the new features which are in beta testing right now. We have referred several churches/non-profits to Breeze and we have purchased a second account to use with a county-wide service organization we are a part of.

Breeze ChMS is affordable. Designed for churches, it would also be appropriate for non-profits & small businesses. Keep individual profiles with plenty of options to customize. Email, text, export date, create electronic forms, electronic check-in, receive payments/contributions, and so much more all in one place. The data transfer from our old system into Breeze was amazingly straight forward, almost easy. The learning curve was minimal for anyone who is familiar with doing things online. Like the data transfer, training is also straight forward; bite sized videos & links to related articles make it very easy to grasp and apply. This is my third experience transferring to a cloud based church management system and I can say, with confidence, the customer service team and their online help center are the best in the business.

All the pros far outweigh the four cons for us; the text feature is outgoing only, the web link is pretty long (yourorgname.breezechms.com), photo files are not exportable except in directory form, and there is on one option for paying them - once monthly.

Adam
pastor in USA

Breeze ChMS is a top notch ChMS for most churches 1000k or less

Kommentare: We switched to this software after researching 4-5 other software products and we are so glad that we did. We realize no ChMS is perfect but this one is a solid attempt.

The ease of use of this software compared to everything else we tried and used previously is second to none. It is intuitive and easy to use. Also the cost to use, is unbelievable compared to what we had before.

Breeze was missing some of the power features that we had previously used when using ACS like bulk mailings.

Justin
Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works well for our needs.

Kommentare: Love how responsive, innovative and helpful they are. They continue to make updates all the time.

I love the ease of check in, and the way that you can customize the features you need. Also love how you can get all the data you want in pre-made charts, spreadsheets and other ways.

You have to be really involved in getting the members of the organization on board. I would love an email feature that you could send out and have the members populate the fields of data. (Name, etc.). They can already do that now but I would like a quick way to advertise and promo to them to update their info. Also I think a survey feature would be awesome. I know there are forms, etc. but just an easier way to track and process that data from a survey.

Kim
Finance & Administration in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I can't recommend Breeze highly enough!

Kommentare: I can't say enough good about Breeze. Without fail, every person I've contacted when I had an issue took great time and care to make sure I had things working the way I needed them to. If it's a complicated issue, they recorded a personal video to walk me through the steps. They are super knowledgeable, super friendly, and I think a GREAT deal for the service they provide.

Breeze makes it super easy to process, record, and manage contributions. The platform is also easy to use for communication, which is important for a congregation with seasoned members! Their people are amazing - gifted, smart, and motivated to serve. If there's a problem, they WILL find a solution - even allowing us to make suggestion for future features.

There are some features they are still working on that would be nice down the road - but they are working on it so I can't say I'm disappointed :)

letztes Jahr

Thank you Kim! We appreciate the feedback. We're grateful you're being served well by our Breeze team, and enjoying the features!

Trinette
Sr. Server Analyst / Financial Secretary in USA
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Breeze makes it a breeze

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been awesome! Not only are we getting a financial software that has mobility but we are getting a place to keep information about our congregation as well as Events. We can't wait to start using Online contributions so that our loved ones that live away will be able to easily contribute to the church they grew up in. Looking forward to what's next. Keep it coming!

The thing i like the most about Breeze is the mobility and flexibility of it. I can use it from a browser at work or at church, my cellphone or an ipad and I love that. I used to be tied to one laptop at my home. Breeze makes it easier to do my job! Another great thing I was able to do.....i mistakenly entered our general offering into a fund called general fund (for the entire year mind you). With the click of a button, i could transfer all of those transactions into the correct fund. Awesome time saver! The information that you can track on the people is pretty awesome too. We never had any information in our financial program other than names and households - so with Breeze - we are able to start utilizing some of the tools and becoming more efficient and we Thank you!! And your support has been amazing! I work in computer support at the server level in my everyday job - so i work with vendor software support often and it's a pleasure to call you when i need assistance! Keep doing what you do! We are a very small church but really enjoy using Breeze. We haven't started using the online contributions yet....and are just starting to use the Events and we are loving it so far! Keep up the great work! Thanks for providing us such an awesome tool! God Bless!

If I had to choose one thing - it might be the dashboard could use smaller icons and more links. But.....there really isn't anything so far.

Ellen
Data Coordinator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Breeze is the answer to opening communication with our membership and staff, and so much more!

Kommentare: Breeze has opened the communication highway for our congregation and staff, with very little training. Breeze Help response and quality is available for all users and answers most of their questions without having to contact me (Data Coordinator). Because members can update their own records and search easily for other members - and map their locations, send emails and text right from Breeze, they love it and our data is more real-time accurate. Our ministries are stronger, because they can trust the data in Breeze, which is easily accessed anywhere, anytime.

Breeze is very easy. Very little training is needed for staff. Members are currently using it for communication with each other and registering for calendar events easily. They will be continue to use more of Breeze's capabilities. Breeze continues to update the software automatically, for free with no down time. Help documentation is extremely helpful, many times with short videos, which are so helpful! Help documents are easy to email to users if needed. They really like this. Documentation is continually updated with new features. About 1/2 our congregation of 300 are using Breeze. Very few of these have had questions about usage. It is USER FRIENDLY.

I know Breeze is constantly working on user wishes. My major wish would be an easy way to visualize security Roles for comparison, updating and accuracy.

Norm
Executive Administrator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Breeze ChMS can't be beat - Especially for small churches

Kommentare: Overall, it was a relatively easy transition from Shelby V5. My ministry assistant has become somewhat of a Breeze guru.

The price is unbelievable. Breeze may not have all the features of the big dogs, but it can hold its own with the key features that small churches will need.

It does have it's feature limitations, so we often submit feature requests, and they are very responsive, but must prioritize the requests that come in to them. And our don't always get addressed promptly.

Bruce
IT Manager in USA

Intuitive Ease of Use, with Powerful Features & Functionality

Kommentare: We recently introduced the Breeze Church Management System at the Orland Park Church in January, 2019 after an extended period of orientation and testing by our migration team.
Our church membership is now staying connected in a new and simple way, either from a browser session or from the Breeze mobile app.
We're able to access an online church directory using the Breeze "People" module.
We're staying in touch with current church calendar activities using the Breeze "Events" module.
We're also enjoying ease of access to personal financial giving history using the Breeze My Profile "Giving" module.
Breeze offers much more than the features we have rolled out in Phase 1. We're looking forward to implementing additional Breeze functionality at Orland Park Church throughout 2019.
Access to important Orland Park Church membership information has never been easier.

"Ease of Use" tops the list of Pros. Our church members are easily staying connected to others and the exciting happenings at the Orland Park Church, either from a browser or from the Breeze mobile app. Best Support Anywhere. The Support Team at Breeze is the best I've experienced. Each support team member has exceptional knowledge of the product, and also administers Breeze at their own church. Their ability to follow-up on tech support calls with helpful links, video's, and additional info is exceptional.

No Cons, We like everything that Breeze has to offer. An extremely well developed and well thought-out product.