Über Breeze ChMS

Für kleine und mittelgroße Kirchen mit intuitiver Cloud-basierter Software, die Menschen, Gruppen, Veranstaltungen, Beiträge und mehr organisiert.

Erfahre mehr über Breeze ChMS

Cindy C.
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2019

"Great product and excellent customer service - WIN!"

Kommentare: We are able to track our members and visitors with ease. The calendar feature allows us to track attendance, volunteers, and works well with our website, and other media. The online giving has made data entry so much easier! I highly recommend this product. I worked with another company for over 10 years, and thought they were the best. Breeze changed my mind. They by far have been the best solution for our church software needs.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use for both staff, and church members. It has features that allow us to work with other software programs we already use. The online giving portion is my favorite! It was an easy transition from our old church software and from our online giving software. The support team has helped me figure out creative ways to use the software, and they always respond quickly to my requests.

Nachteile: I wish it had church financials built in.

• Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Elaine H.
Design & Media Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 10.3.2020

"This is a great product for the money"

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Breeze has been a Breeze with the exception of the Children's ministry. It was very easy to learn and is easy to use.

Vorteile: This product helps us take attendance, organize lists, communicate with committees/volunteers, check in to children's ministry with ease. We used to keep multiple databases and this can all be done in one with Breeze.

Nachteile: When doing rosters for children's ministry and other events, names of parents are not linked to their children. This makes it very difficult to continually update the parents AND children's names in two separate lists. I've had to devise a special mail merge template to make it work.
Apparently, this is an issue with a lot of other Church Management systems.

• Bewertet am 10.3.2020
Sandy F.
Office Administrator
  • Bewertet am 21.5.2020

"Great System for a Great Price"

Kommentare: They are always helpful, well trained and respond quickly. They are also very receptive to changes and suggestions.

Vorteile: We really love this system. It is great for tracking and communicating. It is such a robust system for the price. When we researched systems, other databases with all these options were considerably more expense. They are always rolling out new updates which shows us how much they care about our input and the work they are doing.

Nachteile: The email system, forms and reports all work but could use updates to fix some glitches and have more options available. Even with these though, we are very pleased with the system.

• Bewertet am 21.5.2020
Swim Instructor
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.7.2019

"A product who's name actually fits"

Vorteile: Lots of features, that actually work. It's affordable and I can understand what I need to use the product.

Nachteile: I wish the text feature could be bi-directional instead of just outward.

• Bewertet am 21.7.2019
Meghan D.
Breeze Champion

"You can't lose!"

Kommentare: I love this product.
As I've said before I've installed and used it at a church previously and sold two other churches on it - no Breeze isn't paying me to say this!
Perhaps one of the main reasons I DO love it is that it is one of the only businesses out there staying true to its promises, even as it grows. I trust them and I trust their product. They've also managed the evolution well, without adding more bells and whistles than they can support from the back end.
You really can't lose giving it a try. Easy Breezy (I know that's corny, but really!)

Vorteile: EXTREMELY user-friendly on both the admin side and the user side. The flexibility affords those using it to obtain and use only the information that is specific to the way they are doing business and the needs they have for collecting data or serving a community. The support is "always on" from a rich bank of videos and blogs to fast and friendly phone support. Becasue there is no start up fee and Breeze will even cut your install time to really nothing giving this a try is a wi- win!N

Nachteile: I've used Breeze for two different orgs now - both churches. I'm about to consult on a third and we have doubts about it being able to transfer the immense amount of education dense/event registration info from Fellowship One - a possible "con." A second missing option is end user's capability to determine how much info is shared in the online directory. This is only determined by admin via tags and not flexible for the individual. Some families with children may not want to share their street address while others might, birthdays, etc. Right now it's either visible to all or not.

Justin D.
Director of Ministries
  • Bewertet am 23.2.2020

"Breeze CHMS is a BREEZE!"

Kommentare: Better serving our members.
Easier access with customizable options.
Excellent customer service that answers when you call.

Vorteile: Breeze CHMS makes data management user-friendly and a joy to work with. Their cloud-based platform allows access wherever we go and helps us best serve our members. When our least tech-savvy employees say "We love Breeze and how easy it is to navigate!" you know it's good! Furthermore, the price is incredible, and the customer service is above all the competition.

Nachteile: So far...NO CONS.
We can't wait to see the new features they roll out in the future!

• Bewertet am 23.2.2020
Jane S.
  • Bewertet am 4.5.2020

"We love Breeze!"

Kommentare: Breeze is very user friendly and they are very responsive to any issues or help we need. The tutorials are terrific too!

Vorteile: The product is easy to use and helps us organize our ministry and outreach.

Nachteile: I would recommend learning all you can before migrating over. We had it just dumped in from our old system and have spent the year cleaning it up and reorganizing.

• Bewertet am 4.5.2020
Brian G.
Media Pastor
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"We love Breeze!"

Kommentare: We have loved using Breeze, it has been a game changer for us!

Vorteile: I love the fact the Breeze just works. Its interface is simple but so powerful. You can quickly accomplish tasks with no difficulty at all.

Nachteile: The only "issue" we have had with Breeze was hitting a text limit cap one month. We were sending daily text for a 21 day fast and about half way through we hit the 5,000/month max text limit.

Corina P.
  • Bewertet am 13.5.2020

"Excellent product"

Kommentare: Everything has been great, I have nothing negative to report.

Vorteile: Very user friendly, easy to navigate, not tiring on the eyes. I am able to edit the entries in a much simpler way than before. Still not using all the available options, will get to that soon. Customer support is excellent.

Nachteile: I would be very happy if I could download a list with the Unique Serial Numbers and amounts donated. I have to submit one to our account at the end of the year, and now I copy everything manually.

• Bewertet am 13.5.2020
Montae J.
Asst CFO
  • Bewertet am 15.5.2020

"I love this product!"

Kommentare: Overall we are satisfied with this product.

Vorteile: This system is easy to use and customer support is great!

Nachteile: It's an industry standard, but when sending text messages through the system, you are limited to 160 characters including punctuations and spaces.

• Bewertet am 15.5.2020
Janet F.
Treasurer
  • Bewertet am 23.3.2020

"Make your data usable and easy to access"

Kommentare: Breeze has been a wonderful company to work with. Training new people to use it has been so easy. We are extremely happy with this software.

Vorteile: I like many things about this product. For contributions, it is so easy to track giving and to teach others how to input the data. Reporting is quick and easy. Online giving is easy for donors to use.
I also like the ease of editing categories and tracking attendance for our training classes and Sunday school.
For a general database of members, it is so easy to edit and tag people for the various groups you create.
The customer service at Breeze is the best! They have always answered any question quickly and cheerfully, and they are available to any user.
The cost is reasonable and includes all of the features.

Nachteile: Sometime I cannot get the reports I want, but I think that is because I haven't researched how to do it.
Online contributions can take a week to get into our bank account; however, the notifications are immediate, so that is helpful.

• Bewertet am 23.3.2020
Candy L.
Retired Childhood Ministries Director
  • Bewertet am 30.1.2020

"Breeze chms is the way to go"

Kommentare: It's been great to also have a phone/ipad app to use, which I use all the time. Breeze chms is easy to learn and use.

Vorteile: Working in Children's Ministry we needed an affordable & reliable way to check-in our children. Our main church software program was not user friendly and to get the check-in portion added was ridiculously expensive, so I began researching for our church something that we could use in Children's Ministry but, would serve our overall church staff as well. We began with Breeze near their beginning and I'm been very pleased to have seen it grow to add more and more to help churches like us. We are very pleased and happy with Breeze CHMS and I would & have recommended it to others.

Nachteile: In the beginning it was the customer service and the ability to get a quick answer but, they have made vast improvements and there is no problem now.

von Breeze ChMS an 3.2.2020

Thanks for your review, Candy! Blessings to you and your church.

• Bewertet am 30.1.2020
David S.
Communication Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 9.1.2020

"Breeze is a Church Database Game Changer"

Kommentare: So far, I absolutely love Breeze! I cannot overstate how much nicer and easier it is to use than our old database. Breeze is intuitive to use, you can easily customize its data fields, sort data easily, etc. and they have really good customer service. Every time I have called, people have been friendly and have worked quickly to get the answers that we needed. During our set up process and with some questions after they, they have responded very quickly. I am very happy that we have made the switch and only regret that we did not do so sooner.

Vorteile: Breeze is easily customizable and intuitive to use. The previous database we used literally required hours-long training classes to learn how to use. This is not the case with Breeze.

Nachteile: We are new users to Breeze, so we have not experienced a lot of hiccups yet. The only thing it does not have is a financial accounting piece. You can track pledges and giving with it, which is nice, but you ultimately still need to use something like Quickbooks to manage the money side of things. For us institutionally, that is actually fine.

• Bewertet am 9.1.2020
Jodi B.
Co-Rector
  • Bewertet am 15.12.2019

"Love it!"

Kommentare: We didn't really have a systemized and affordable way to manage our year-round, summer, and winter community membership that empowered involvement, tracked complicated giving, and provided ways to keep information up-to-date. Breeze was the one stop management software we needed!

Vorteile: Easy interface, up-to-date and instant access to member data, volunteer management, contribution tracking, and online giving. It's worth it's weight in gold for our small parish. I'm a busy clergy person and my parishioners change their info frequently, so this type of management software that is easy to use, is critical to our capacity to keep things afloat. This is the second church I've used it at and will take it with me everywhere, big and small!!!

Nachteile: Some of the beta versions were clunky and confusing, but the team was always VERY helpful in navigating. The tutorial videos made it easy to implement.

• Bewertet am 15.12.2019
Nathan M.
IT Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"Breeze CHMS, simply the best."

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Breeze has been excellent. The customer support is the best and they almost always answer the phone within the first minute of calling them. They have helped us thinking through our various uses of Breeze and helped us get Breeze setup for each. The implementation of Breeze was very smooth and went much faster than we expected.

Vorteile: The best aspect of Breeze is that it is easy for all of our people to use. In a church you often deal with volunteers and people of various levels of technical proficiency. I have yet to find anyone on our teams who does not find Breeze intuitive and easy to use. I do have to manage user accounts, access, and stay in tune enough with what is going on to be able to set things up for people and answer questions on site. But the questions that come in are easy to understand, easy to address, and the goals we work towards are easy to achieve.

Nachteile: We have used Breeze now for a little over a year and it works extremely well for all areas of our church but one. The one area where Breeze is lacking is with general accounting. Breeze has modules and features for Contributions with tons of options for online giving, online registrations, contribution reports, etc. But, there is no module or features for keeping general ledger. So, we have to use a separate system for this and reconcile these regularly.

• Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Michelle G.
Office Administrator
  • Bewertet am 12.11.2019

"Breeze is a breeze!"

Kommentare: We are a small church and decided it was time to come into the 21st century. We researched many options for church management software and narrowed it down to two, based on price and features. The folks at the other site sent several canned messages but never really responded to our questions. The team at Breeze - real people! - touched base, answered every question we had (even the "stupid" ones), and even extended our free trial after a death in the family interfered with our ability to really evaluate the program.

Vorteile: Easy to use, great customer service, tons of tutorials. If I can't find the answer to a "how to", I send an email and get a reply within a day or two (usually within hours). And having the team at Breeze transfer our data was a huge timesaver and one more thing off my plate. While we're new users, having only been with Breeze a few months, I am very impressed with the program and the customer service.

Nachteile: Breeze is individual driven, rather than family driven. I find this makes it a little trickier to do some of the things I used to do with my former program. It's a small issue, so far, but I do see it as a drawback.

• Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Chris L.
Communications Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.10.2019

"Breeze CHMS lives up to it's name. "

Kommentare: Breeze has been incredible. I recoommend them all the time. They provide an incredible service for a great rate. We were paying more for less before moving to Breeze. Every aspect has been an improvement. The few times we've had a concern, we had a solution within minutes.

Vorteile: This software is extremely user-friendly. I make the lame joke each time, that it's a breeze when training someone new. It was extremely important for our needs that we find software our volunteers could use with ease. Breeze through its website and mobile app have made our lives much simpler. It's easy to use and train others on how to use. Add in the built-in text and email communication PLUS forms that easily integrate into our website, it's incredible. We've been extremely happy with our decision as a church and love seeing the new updates that continue to come out. It's great knowing that a company is always trying to improve the user experience, listening to its customers, and providing updates, often.

Nachteile: The only con I have is that I would like to be able to schedule an email or text at a specific time rather than just 'on the hour'. It is small, but it would be great to have that flexibility.

• Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Julie M.
Administrator
  • Bewertet am 14.9.2019

"Best Tech Support"

Kommentare: We use the database to track our church membership, and it's great. We use a separate Visitor Management System and would like to integrate both into Breeze, but the additional charge is holding us back. So far, though, everything that we DO use Breeze for is seamless. We love Breeze and would use more of their functions if the cost weren't so high. Excellent tech support!

Vorteile: Breeze is so intuitive that I rarely need help, but when I do, their tech support team is not only incredibly knoweldgeable, but they are also so friendly and easy to work with. They always follow-up their phone calls with an email containing additional information that might help with whatever the problem is. There hasn't been a single time that the tech support team has disappointed us! :)

Nachteile: I wish it had more colors on the interface. I think the blue and gray is rather boring.

von Breeze ChMS an 16.9.2019

Thanks for the kind words! I would agree (although I may be biased :) our support staff is the best! The majority of us have worked in ministry and understand the administrative obstacles that cause frustration. We approach every call with a servant-minded core value and love what we do.

You mentioned using a separate Visitor Management System, I'd love more info. With no limit on the number of people in Breeze, my first thought is to create an additional Status choice of "Visitor" and use Breeze to track those important contacts. I realize I may be simplifying your need, but curious to see if we can help.

Additionally, you mention additional costs prohibiting you from using features within Breeze. With our $50 per month simple pricing, one price - all features, I'm hoping I can also offer clarification here as well.

Please email me directly julie@breezechms.com, I'd love to chat and be sure we're serving you the best we can.

• Bewertet am 14.9.2019
Gay B.
  • Bewertet am 5.5.2019

"Member/Customer Data Management : Affordable, Efficient, Effective, Easy to Learn & Use"

Kommentare: We continue to have a very positive experience. We are completely satisfied. We are excited about some of the new features which are in beta testing right now. We have referred several churches/non-profits to Breeze and we have purchased a second account to use with a county-wide service organization we are a part of.

Vorteile: Breeze ChMS is affordable. Designed for churches, it would also be appropriate for non-profits & small businesses. Keep individual profiles with plenty of options to customize. Email, text, export date, create electronic forms, electronic check-in, receive payments/contributions, and so much more all in one place. The data transfer from our old system into Breeze was amazingly straight forward, almost easy. The learning curve was minimal for anyone who is familiar with doing things online. Like the data transfer, training is also straight forward; bite sized videos & links to related articles make it very easy to grasp and apply. This is my third experience transferring to a cloud based church management system and I can say, with confidence, the customer service team and their online help center are the best in the business.

Nachteile: All the pros far outweigh the four cons for us; the text feature is outgoing only, the web link is pretty long (yourorgname.breezechms.com), photo files are not exportable except in directory form, and there is on one option for paying them - once monthly.

• Bewertet am 5.5.2019
Colin C.
Associate Pastor
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2018

"Breeze lives up to its name!"

Kommentare: I'm thrilled with Breeze.

Vorteile: The one thing that brings Breeze above other great products is their support team. It is the most responsive, helpful team of any product I've ever come across in any context. These guys are fantastic. How I use Breeze: Breeze lets me communicate easily via text or email to various sub-groups of people using Tags. We use Breeze's automated reminder/RSVP system for our children's program which has saved me SO much time and hassle, and we're able to track attendance of our children's program. I send out a weekly newsletter through Breeze (which allows me to track readership). We receive money for events through the forms feature, and use Forms regularly for all kinds of things. I like that receiving registration payments through forms connects those same payers to their contact ID in the member database.

Nachteile: Two things I would love to offer to our people that Breeze can't do currently: 1) We are currently limited in our ability to let folks pick the roles they'd like for various event signups. I have to go to outside sites like SignupGenius for that, which is no longer linked to the database. A cross between SignupGenius and TakeThemAMeal would be fantastic and allow us to stay inside Breeze for all that communication. 2) Having a secure login for our folks is great, and it would be very helpful if we could upload some content to a common page for things like church bylaws, mission statement, Children's program policies, etc. Currently there's no direct way to upload content to the database or to show your own custom "home" page when users log in. Even that would be helpful because I could put links to PDF files without asking Breeze to host more stuff.

• Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Matthew D.
Associate Director of Ministry Operations
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.9.2018

"Database gamechanger for minsitry. Hard to believe so many features are packed into one tool."

Kommentare: This tools was a game-changer in our communication. We are able to hold all the data we need, and then communicate to only the specific people we need for each communication by filtering people. I can't believe how helpful this tool has been!

Vorteile: *Allows texting to people right from the database, so you can send a mail-merge style text to any tag, group, or filtered option.
*Allows online payments/donations at a low credit card processing rate.
*Allows the ability to organize volunteers to RSVP for events by email or event text. Makes volunteer management super easy.
*Allows data to be collected by forms. I can create an form questions I want/need. Very handy!
*Allows as many profile fields I need and I can create any type of question.
*Connects to Mailchimp with sync, so our list are no longer mis-matched.
*Allows endless amounts of data tagging. So we can add any piece of information to any contact.
*Tons of user level options allows different levels of visibility and edit-ability. There is even a directory option so it can be set up so each contact can log-in and see certain profile fields.
*Online check-in is helpful for attendance tracking.

Nachteile: *Someone needs to know a little about database structures to set-it up. (You don't need to know programming, but comfortable in how data moves and functions in databases).
*The form data is not saved as an unalterable .pdf, so it is hard to use the form feature as an online legal document since the data is alterable after being submitted. I would love to use forms as a permission form, but since that requires a legal electronic signature, our legal advisor says we can use it for that since it doesn't covert the data to a permanent/ unalterable .pdf. So we have to use another tool for online legal documents that doesn't sync with Breeze.
*There is a feature to group people by family, but there isn't a "Family" sub-category of contacts in the database. So what would be nice is if a "Family" could hold the common info for the family such as household address, phone number, etc, rather than each contact having that information repeated. There are some things a family has in common, such as an address.

• Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Chad W.
Creative Arts and Discipleship Pastor
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.8.2016

"The Best Church Software God Has Given to Humanity"

Kommentare: It is inevitably a common experience in the trenches of a database that the frustrated user thinks of an improvement to the program. This has happened only a few times with me while using Breeze, and on virtually EVERY occasion they have come up with a real solution to my "problem" as the next update. Now it's a joke on our staff; when someone says, "I wish Breeze could do [xyz]," someone will say, just wait a few weeks and they'll come out with an update. And it's happened for all the 9 months we've been using the product. Breeze is amazing. Most of the time you use an effective product and you simply enjoy the fact that it works. Sometimes your experience with it is so positive that you become an advocate for the company; that's where I'm at. Breeze has helped our church in so many ways that I am grateful and indebted to them! If I met someone who worked at Breeze I would hug them.

Vorteile: It is a BREEZE to learn and use, and volunteers adapt well to it. It is extremely inexpensive for what you get with the program. It has tons of features. I could go into all the features, but for the sake of time, they're ALL genuinely helpful and efficient. It is tailored for specifically for churches, but I would think all kinds of organizations would benefit greatly from it. As an unexpected bonus, their blog is extremely helpful as well! I tend to devalue most blogs that have 3 trite or self-evident ways to this or that, but every post that has caught my eye has been truly wise, biblical, insightful, and practical. I go back and refer to them as a resource; they're that helpful.

Nachteile: The only "cons" I've experienced have been small inefficiencies along the way, but they have virtually ALL been fixed days or weeks after I discovered them. (For example: I wish that recipients of a mass text could subscribe/unsubscribe/reply, but my hunch is that they're working on that and that there's some limitation w/ phone companies or something.)

• Bewertet am 11.8.2016
Blair P.
Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.9.2019

"Overall a great investment"

Kommentare: Overall I have found Breeze ChMS to be a valuable resource for our church and well worth the monthly fee. I would highly recommend trying it if you are at all curious. The support is very good, which helps with the learning curve.

Vorteile: It's great for tracking attendance, kids min sign in and sign out. It functions as a church directory for us, but is a little clunky for that. Once set up this software service works really well for a small to medium sized church. We haven't used the giving section of the service, but it looks really solid. Overall this is a really good solution for a church that wants to track attendance, giving and some communication aspects.

Nachteile: It was a bit of work to get set up and understand, but their customer support is excellent and they are very willing to help you. I have found it difficult to access the data I want at times, such as clarifying who was at what events/gatherings. It's not a straightforward or simple process to access information, such as who was at a certain event, and takes several steps and even then isn't clear if it's the actual information I'm looking for. In other words, it's not always user friendly.

• Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Adam B.
pastor
  • Bewertet am 22.1.2020

"Breeze ChMS is a top notch ChMS for most churches 1000k or less"

Kommentare: We switched to this software after researching 4-5 other software products and we are so glad that we did. We realize no ChMS is perfect but this one is a solid attempt.

Vorteile: The ease of use of this software compared to everything else we tried and used previously is second to none. It is intuitive and easy to use. Also the cost to use, is unbelievable compared to what we had before.

Nachteile: Breeze was missing some of the power features that we had previously used when using ACS like bulk mailings.

• Bewertet am 22.1.2020
Justin R.
Pastor
  • Bewertet am 6.2.2020

"Works well for our needs."

Kommentare: Love how responsive, innovative and helpful they are. They continue to make updates all the time.

Vorteile: I love the ease of check in, and the way that you can customize the features you need. Also love how you can get all the data you want in pre-made charts, spreadsheets and other ways.

Nachteile: You have to be really involved in getting the members of the organization on board. I would love an email feature that you could send out and have the members populate the fields of data. (Name, etc.). They can already do that now but I would like a quick way to advertise and promo to them to update their info. Also I think a survey feature would be awesome. I know there are forms, etc. but just an easier way to track and process that data from a survey.

• Bewertet am 6.2.2020