Über Breeze

Für kleine und mittelgroße Kirchen mit intuitiver Cloud-basierter Software, die Menschen, Gruppen, Veranstaltungen, Beiträge und mehr organisiert.

Erfahre mehr über Breeze

At this point the quarterly statements and how much editing allowed is limited.

Bewertungen zu Breeze

4,9

Breeze hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 437 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Breeze bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product and excellent customer service - WIN!

Kommentare: We are able to track our members and visitors with ease. The calendar feature allows us to track attendance, volunteers, and works well with our website, and other media. The online giving has made data entry so much easier! I highly recommend this product. I worked with another company for over 10 years, and thought they were the best. Breeze changed my mind. They by far have been the best solution for our church software needs.

The software is easy to use for both staff, and church members. It has features that allow us to work with other software programs we already use. The online giving portion is my favorite! It was an easy transition from our old church software and from our online giving software. The support team has helped me figure out creative ways to use the software, and they always respond quickly to my requests.

I wish it had church financials built in.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ACS und Realm

Warum Breeze gewählt wurde: As a new employee I was given the opportunity to switch to something else, that was more user friendly. Breeze offered the best price, and options that are easy to use for the staff and the church members.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Breeze: I weighed the options between my current favorite software ACS and Breeze. Quite honestly, we chose Breeze because of their responsiveness, and because the product is excellent.

Blair P.
Blair P.
Pastor in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Overall a great investment

Kommentare: Overall I have found Breeze ChMS to be a valuable resource for our church and well worth the monthly fee. I would highly recommend trying it if you are at all curious. The support is very good, which helps with the learning curve.

It's great for tracking attendance, kids min sign in and sign out. It functions as a church directory for us, but is a little clunky for that. Once set up this software service works really well for a small to medium sized church. We haven't used the giving section of the service, but it looks really solid. Overall this is a really good solution for a church that wants to track attendance, giving and some communication aspects.

It was a bit of work to get set up and understand, but their customer support is excellent and they are very willing to help you. I have found it difficult to access the data I want at times, such as clarifying who was at what events/gatherings. It's not a straightforward or simple process to access information, such as who was at a certain event, and takes several steps and even then isn't clear if it's the actual information I'm looking for. In other words, it's not always user friendly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Tithe.ly und Church Community Builder

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Breeze: Breeze was less expensive, while accomplishing the same goals for us. It was the first time we used software to track attendance and sign in/out for kids min so we wanted to keep costs low. Breeze offered a good user experience for families as they sign their kids in and we liked the reporting option so we can track our attendance.

Lorraine T.
Consultant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Hands down, best church management software

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Keeping track of parishioners information as well as church information & finances.

Very easy to learn & use. Always has more surprises of things it can do. Does pretty much anything we can possibly need.

It could run a little bit faster but it's certainly not a deal breaker. I've worked with much slower programs with no problem.

Swim Instructor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A product who's name actually fits

Lots of features, that actually work. It's affordable and I can understand what I need to use the product.

I wish the text feature could be bi-directional instead of just outward.

Rodney C.
Treasurer in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Breeze is church management software well done.

Kommentare: Gives staff access to member data and makes giving records easy to navigate.

Easy to import existing data. Terrific onboarding team.

Donors complain about having to re-enter their card data each time. Not a factor if they text to give, though. Also, not a factor if they have a member portal, which we have not set up yet.

Jessica D.
Managing Partner in Kanada

Breeze is truly a breeze!

Kommentare: The team at Breeze was very helpful in helping us get started as we transferred from another CRM. They're constantly improving their service and sometimes their features are so easy to use that you don't realize the solution is right under your nose!

The ease of categorization, use and especially the ability to keep track of and collect online donations. Support was also amazing. If there wasn't a how-to video or guide, the team would create one!

There's nothing really negative to say about Breeze itself. However, the app could use a little more oomph.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Parish Data System

Warum Breeze gewählt wurde: We made the switch when it became very difficult to reconcile our accounting and keep track of and receipt online donations.

Zuvor genutzte Software: infoodle

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Breeze: The price and ease of use.

Tyler C.
Tyler C.
Communication Coordinator in USA

It really is a Breeze

Kommentare: Breeze ChMS has allowed us to get out of the stone age when it comes to our membership database. It may seem simple, but the fact that Breeze provides so many modern toolsets in very user friendly ways, makes our life so much easier. It really is a Breeze to use. Our staff and volunteers are excited to use the software when previously the tasks of membership management or contribution tracking, etc. were dreadfully tedious.

Breeze is super easy to use. There's a wide breadth of features and functionality, but they are all presented in very intuitive and user-friendly ways. They've really thought about the user (both church staff and congregation members) in designing the software.

The software has a lot of features, but there are some areas for improvement or expansion. Specifically, around volunteer management.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ACS, Elexio Community und Church Windows

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Breeze: For the price, Breeze provided all the tools we needed, and more. They are presented in such a logical, user-friendly way, it made the software so much easier to use than the competition.

Montae J.
Montae J.
Asst CFO in USA

I love this product!

Kommentare: Overall we are satisfied with this product.

This system is easy to use and customer support is great!

It's an industry standard, but when sending text messages through the system, you are limited to 160 characters including punctuations and spaces.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Servant Keeper

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Breeze: It seemed easier to use and the customer support is amazing.

Beth P.
Church Secretary in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We love using Breeze!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The staff is awesome!! So cheerful and willing to help! The software has saved so much time and is so easy to use for our giving and recording of Tithe and offerings! We also love the reminders sent out automatically for volunteers!

The ability to keep track of giving and scheduling!

It’s very easy to use! I need more experience with the assigning tags!

Amanda F.
Ministry Assistant in USA

East

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It was easy to start using. The integration was easy. Support has been wonderful.

The software is user friendly and very easy to use.

It does not send me a copy of email and text that are sent out. It does have a copy in history in the database

Carly U.
Office Administrator in USA

User-Friendliest Interface

Kommentare: Our previous ChMS was so difficult and confusing to use. I couldn't even figure out how to send quarterly statements to more than 50 people. Also, our previous database did not offer free or unlimited customer support, which seems insane in 2021. I was really nervous to manually transfer the data from our old system to our new, but the help articles on Breeze's website were so thorough and comprehensive that I managed to do the export/import on my own. Not that it would have even mattered because they don't charge for that either! I mean! What a dream! I've only been using the system for about a month now, so there remain a lot of things that I need to learn about and put to use, but I'd recommend this product to anyone who needs to manage a church.

Using Breeze is just what they want it to be - a total breeze. Everything about the platform is about as user friendly as it gets. There's no getting lost in the product, or confusion about how a feature works because it's so intuitive as well. I've used a lot of platforms that are more akin to tough-to-query databases, but Breeze takes all of that confusion and frustration and... sends it off in the breeze.

The only thing that I don't love about Breeze is that it does seem to be user friendly for the computer literate. Personally, I'm a millennial. Admittedly, I'm a little nervous to unveil the member portal to our predominantly retired congregation. I'll come back and let you know how it goes once I tell them about it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: FellowshipOne

Warum Breeze gewählt wurde: Ease of use, technical support

Zuvor genutzte Software: Servant Keeper

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Breeze: Price

Kim S.
Finance & Administration in USA

Excellent Product with GREAT Customer Service and always innovating

Kommentare: EXCELLENT. I recommend Breeze to everyone I can - they are super competent and super helpful, a GREAT combination in information technology.

Super intuitive, organized, easy to use for reporting & communicating, always improving, and GREAT customer service. When I have a question about how to do something, I get an answer within the hour - not within the week. And on those rare occasions when they don't currently have a tool I need, they send me a link to request a feature. Great company, I can't wait for them to roll out their next component!

I wish Breeze had an accounting platform that could replace my QuickBooks. Breeze understands the needs of churches and non-profits, so I appreciate their take on managing our information.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Church Community Builder

Warum Breeze gewählt wurde: Much less expensive, greater access to customer service, super intuitive, and always innovating. CCB only allowed one person PER CHURCH to submit customer service requests. This created unnecessary and lengthy logjams as that one representative had to submit the questions and then forward the answer to whoever asked in the first place. All this while charging an enormous fee.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Church Community Builder

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Breeze: We considered staying with CCB, but because of MUCH lower price, ease of use, and great customer service, we went with Breeze. I'm thankful every day that we made the switch!

Tommy-lee S.
Director of Students in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I will never go back to another church management software

Kommentare: In my ministry, it is vital to have access to contact information and to know who has and who hasn't been attending so that we can follow up with them. Breeze makes this, literally, a breeze!

-Easily look up church attenders by a variety of search fields (including age, grade, membership status, etc.). -Easily take attendance for events and check-in children with the check-in system. -Quickly create a report to show who has or who hasn't attended in a specified period of time (great for follow up! -Not overly cumbersome. Other softwares that I have looked at are less user friendly and harder to learn. This one gives us all the features of the other ones without the learning curve. -Integrates with MailChimp -Easily download lists of each tagged group with contact info and more. -The price is amazing. We were paying exponentially more on another church management system and getting much less out of it than we are with Breeze.

-Since it is web based, the load times can take a little longer than I'd like (but I'm talking extra seconds, not minutes). -I've had an issue when trying to change the time of a recurring event--for some reason it only changes one specific instance instead of all of them, but that could be user error.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Planning Center

Warum Breeze gewählt wurde: ACS was very cumbersome and expensive.

Zuvor genutzte Software: ACS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Breeze: Breeze was much easier to figure out from the get-go and much more intuitive and user friendly.

Janet F.
Treasurer in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Make your data usable and easy to access

Kommentare: Breeze has been a wonderful company to work with. Training new people to use it has been so easy. We are extremely happy with this software.

I like many things about this product. For contributions, it is so easy to track giving and to teach others how to input the data. Reporting is quick and easy. Online giving is easy for donors to use. I also like the ease of editing categories and tracking attendance for our training classes and Sunday school. For a general database of members, it is so easy to edit and tag people for the various groups you create. The customer service at Breeze is the best! They have always answered any question quickly and cheerfully, and they are available to any user. The cost is reasonable and includes all of the features.

Sometime I cannot get the reports I want, but I think that is because I haven't researched how to do it. Online contributions can take a week to get into our bank account; however, the notifications are immediate, so that is helpful.

Elaine H.
Design & Media Coordinator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This is a great product for the money

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Breeze has been a Breeze with the exception of the Children's ministry. It was very easy to learn and is easy to use.

This product helps us take attendance, organize lists, communicate with committees/volunteers, check in to children's ministry with ease. We used to keep multiple databases and this can all be done in one with Breeze.

When doing rosters for children's ministry and other events, names of parents are not linked to their children. This makes it very difficult to continually update the parents AND children's names in two separate lists. I've had to devise a special mail merge template to make it work. Apparently, this is an issue with a lot of other Church Management systems.

Meghan D.
Breeze Champion in USA

You can't lose!

Kommentare: I love this product.
As I've said before I've installed and used it at a church previously and sold two other churches on it - no Breeze isn't paying me to say this!
Perhaps one of the main reasons I DO love it is that it is one of the only businesses out there staying true to its promises, even as it grows. I trust them and I trust their product. They've also managed the evolution well, without adding more bells and whistles than they can support from the back end.
You really can't lose giving it a try. Easy Breezy (I know that's corny, but really!)

EXTREMELY user-friendly on both the admin side and the user side. The flexibility affords those using it to obtain and use only the information that is specific to the way they are doing business and the needs they have for collecting data or serving a community. The support is "always on" from a rich bank of videos and blogs to fast and friendly phone support. Becasue there is no start up fee and Breeze will even cut your install time to really nothing giving this a try is a wi- win!N

I've used Breeze for two different orgs now - both churches. I'm about to consult on a third and we have doubts about it being able to transfer the immense amount of education dense/event registration info from Fellowship One - a possible "con." A second missing option is end user's capability to determine how much info is shared in the online directory. This is only determined by admin via tags and not flexible for the individual. Some families with children may not want to share their street address while others might, birthdays, etc. Right now it's either visible to all or not.

Candy L.
Retired Childhood Ministries Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Breeze chms is the way to go

Kommentare: It's been great to also have a phone/ipad app to use, which I use all the time. Breeze chms is easy to learn and use.

Working in Children's Ministry we needed an affordable & reliable way to check-in our children. Our main church software program was not user friendly and to get the check-in portion added was ridiculously expensive, so I began researching for our church something that we could use in Children's Ministry but, would serve our overall church staff as well. We began with Breeze near their beginning and I'm been very pleased to have seen it grow to add more and more to help churches like us. We are very pleased and happy with Breeze CHMS and I would & have recommended it to others.

In the beginning it was the customer service and the ability to get a quick answer but, they have made vast improvements and there is no problem now.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: FellowshipOne, Aplos, TouchPoint, Servant Keeper und Planning Center

Warum Breeze gewählt wurde: expenses & ease of use

Zuvor genutzte Software: Logos II

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Breeze: Had what I was looking for, along with the overall cost on our budget

Antwort von Breeze ChMS

Thanks for your review, Candy! Blessings to you and your church.

David S.
Communication Coordinator in USA

Breeze is a Church Database Game Changer

Kommentare: So far, I absolutely love Breeze! I cannot overstate how much nicer and easier it is to use than our old database. Breeze is intuitive to use, you can easily customize its data fields, sort data easily, etc. and they have really good customer service. Every time I have called, people have been friendly and have worked quickly to get the answers that we needed. During our set up process and with some questions after they, they have responded very quickly. I am very happy that we have made the switch and only regret that we did not do so sooner.

Breeze is easily customizable and intuitive to use. The previous database we used literally required hours-long training classes to learn how to use. This is not the case with Breeze.

We are new users to Breeze, so we have not experienced a lot of hiccups yet. The only thing it does not have is a financial accounting piece. You can track pledges and giving with it, which is nice, but you ultimately still need to use something like Quickbooks to manage the money side of things. For us institutionally, that is actually fine.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Realm

Warum Breeze gewählt wurde: ACS was not intuitive to use and very difficult to use. Running some basic reports often required phone calls to them to figure out how to even do. Also, logging into the ACS app on my computer would take several minutes to even do, just to change someone's contact info or to look up a phone number. And it literally cost something like 10 times more than Breeze.

Zuvor genutzte Software: ACS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Breeze: From looking at demos, even though Realm products by ACS looked like a vast improvement over their general ACS stuff, it still was not as easily customizable as Breeze. And Breeze has a price point that is pretty unbeatable. It is literally several thousand dollars cheaper a year and easier to use than the ACS products.

Jodi B.
Co-Rector in USA

Love it!

Kommentare: We didn't really have a systemized and affordable way to manage our year-round, summer, and winter community membership that empowered involvement, tracked complicated giving, and provided ways to keep information up-to-date. Breeze was the one stop management software we needed!

Easy interface, up-to-date and instant access to member data, volunteer management, contribution tracking, and online giving. It's worth it's weight in gold for our small parish. I'm a busy clergy person and my parishioners change their info frequently, so this type of management software that is easy to use, is critical to our capacity to keep things afloat. This is the second church I've used it at and will take it with me everywhere, big and small!!!

Some of the beta versions were clunky and confusing, but the team was always VERY helpful in navigating. The tutorial videos made it easy to implement.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ACS

Warum Breeze gewählt wurde: It's easy interface, price point, and cloud-based function.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Breeze: Price, userability, cloud-based, volunteer management, online giving, contribution management.

Nathan M.
IT Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Breeze CHMS, simply the best.

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Breeze has been excellent. The customer support is the best and they almost always answer the phone within the first minute of calling them. They have helped us thinking through our various uses of Breeze and helped us get Breeze setup for each. The implementation of Breeze was very smooth and went much faster than we expected.

The best aspect of Breeze is that it is easy for all of our people to use. In a church you often deal with volunteers and people of various levels of technical proficiency. I have yet to find anyone on our teams who does not find Breeze intuitive and easy to use. I do have to manage user accounts, access, and stay in tune enough with what is going on to be able to set things up for people and answer questions on site. But the questions that come in are easy to understand, easy to address, and the goals we work towards are easy to achieve.

We have used Breeze now for a little over a year and it works extremely well for all areas of our church but one. The one area where Breeze is lacking is with general accounting. Breeze has modules and features for Contributions with tons of options for online giving, online registrations, contribution reports, etc. But, there is no module or features for keeping general ledger. So, we have to use a separate system for this and reconcile these regularly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Planning Center

Warum Breeze gewählt wurde: We found ACS very difficult to use. Our users would often just give up and not follow through on their tasks, resigning because the technology was just too hard to figure out. They would call support often for minor issues and end up staying on the phone for long periods of time just to get simple things working. Also, the cost of our services for ACS was many, many times the amount we are now paying for Breeze. We went from paying many hundreds a month for ACS to a flat $50 a month for Breeze.

Zuvor genutzte Software: ACS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Breeze: We chose Breeze CHMS over Planning Center because it seemed simpler and more intuitive. Our most difficult transition was with our child check-in system which is one area where Breeze excels. Our worship ministry has used Planning Center for years and it is great for worship planning and communicating with the worship teams. But, in my opinion, worship planning is a niche for Planning Center. Planning Center does offer many similar services to Breeze, but it is not as simple or intuitive. I watched several training videos from Planning Center during our evaluation and still found myself struggling to adopt their technology into our processes. But with Breeze, we simply looked at it and pretty just much started using it. With Breeze, the learning curve was not so much learning how to use it, but how to use it more with new procedures and directions that we have never tried before. Breeze broke us free from serving technology and flipped things around so that the technology now serves us. Yes, Breeze is truly THIS good at what they do.

Michelle G.
Office Administrator in USA

Breeze is a breeze!

Kommentare: We are a small church and decided it was time to come into the 21st century. We researched many options for church management software and narrowed it down to two, based on price and features. The folks at the other site sent several canned messages but never really responded to our questions. The team at Breeze - real people! - touched base, answered every question we had (even the "stupid" ones), and even extended our free trial after a death in the family interfered with our ability to really evaluate the program.

Easy to use, great customer service, tons of tutorials. If I can't find the answer to a "how to", I send an email and get a reply within a day or two (usually within hours). And having the team at Breeze transfer our data was a huge timesaver and one more thing off my plate. While we're new users, having only been with Breeze a few months, I am very impressed with the program and the customer service.

Breeze is individual driven, rather than family driven. I find this makes it a little trickier to do some of the things I used to do with my former program. It's a small issue, so far, but I do see it as a drawback.

Chris L.
Communications Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Breeze CHMS lives up to it's name.

Kommentare: Breeze has been incredible. I recoommend them all the time. They provide an incredible service for a great rate. We were paying more for less before moving to Breeze. Every aspect has been an improvement. The few times we've had a concern, we had a solution within minutes.

This software is extremely user-friendly. I make the lame joke each time, that it's a breeze when training someone new. It was extremely important for our needs that we find software our volunteers could use with ease. Breeze through its website and mobile app have made our lives much simpler. It's easy to use and train others on how to use. Add in the built-in text and email communication PLUS forms that easily integrate into our website, it's incredible. We've been extremely happy with our decision as a church and love seeing the new updates that continue to come out. It's great knowing that a company is always trying to improve the user experience, listening to its customers, and providing updates, often.

The only con I have is that I would like to be able to schedule an email or text at a specific time rather than just 'on the hour'. It is small, but it would be great to have that flexibility.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Elexio Community und Planning Center

Zuvor genutzte Software: Elexio Community

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Breeze: Breeze provided the best value. Upon trying it out, we fell in love. Incredible workflows, communication options, forms, and more.

Julie M.
Administrator in USA

Best Tech Support

Kommentare: We use the database to track our church membership, and it's great. We use a separate Visitor Management System and would like to integrate both into Breeze, but the additional charge is holding us back. So far, though, everything that we DO use Breeze for is seamless. We love Breeze and would use more of their functions if the cost weren't so high. Excellent tech support!

Breeze is so intuitive that I rarely need help, but when I do, their tech support team is not only incredibly knoweldgeable, but they are also so friendly and easy to work with. They always follow-up their phone calls with an email containing additional information that might help with whatever the problem is. There hasn't been a single time that the tech support team has disappointed us! :)

I wish it had more colors on the interface. I think the blue and gray is rather boring.

Antwort von Breeze ChMS

Thanks for the kind words! I would agree (although I may be biased :) our support staff is the best! The majority of us have worked in ministry and understand the administrative obstacles that cause frustration. We approach every call with a servant-minded core value and love what we do. You mentioned using a separate Visitor Management System, I'd love more info. With no limit on the number of people in Breeze, my first thought is to create an additional Status choice of "Visitor" and use Breeze to track those important contacts. I realize I may be simplifying your need, but curious to see if we can help. Additionally, you mention additional costs prohibiting you from using features within Breeze. With our $50 per month simple pricing, one price - all features, I'm hoping I can also offer clarification here as well. Please email me directly julie@breezechms.com, I'd love to chat and be sure we're serving you the best we can.

Gay B.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Member/Customer Data Management : Affordable, Efficient, Effective, Easy to Learn & Use

Kommentare: We continue to have a very positive experience. We are completely satisfied. We are excited about some of the new features which are in beta testing right now. We have referred several churches/non-profits to Breeze and we have purchased a second account to use with a county-wide service organization we are a part of.

Breeze ChMS is affordable. Designed for churches, it would also be appropriate for non-profits & small businesses. Keep individual profiles with plenty of options to customize. Email, text, export date, create electronic forms, electronic check-in, receive payments/contributions, and so much more all in one place. The data transfer from our old system into Breeze was amazingly straight forward, almost easy. The learning curve was minimal for anyone who is familiar with doing things online. Like the data transfer, training is also straight forward; bite sized videos & links to related articles make it very easy to grasp and apply. This is my third experience transferring to a cloud based church management system and I can say, with confidence, the customer service team and their online help center are the best in the business.

All the pros far outweigh the four cons for us; the text feature is outgoing only, the web link is pretty long (yourorgname.breezechms.com), photo files are not exportable except in directory form, and there is on one option for paying them - once monthly.

Colin C.
Associate Pastor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Breeze lives up to its name!

Kommentare: I'm thrilled with Breeze.

The one thing that brings Breeze above other great products is their support team. It is the most responsive, helpful team of any product I've ever come across in any context. These guys are fantastic. How I use Breeze: Breeze lets me communicate easily via text or email to various sub-groups of people using Tags. We use Breeze's automated reminder/RSVP system for our children's program which has saved me SO much time and hassle, and we're able to track attendance of our children's program. I send out a weekly newsletter through Breeze (which allows me to track readership). We receive money for events through the forms feature, and use Forms regularly for all kinds of things. I like that receiving registration payments through forms connects those same payers to their contact ID in the member database.

Two things I would love to offer to our people that Breeze can't do currently: 1) We are currently limited in our ability to let folks pick the roles they'd like for various event signups. I have to go to outside sites like SignupGenius for that, which is no longer linked to the database. A cross between SignupGenius and TakeThemAMeal would be fantastic and allow us to stay inside Breeze for all that communication. 2) Having a secure login for our folks is great, and it would be very helpful if we could upload some content to a common page for things like church bylaws, mission statement, Children's program policies, etc. Currently there's no direct way to upload content to the database or to show your own custom "home" page when users log in. Even that would be helpful because I could put links to PDF files without asking Breeze to host more stuff.