Über PlanPlus Online

Kundenumfragen, Terminfragebögen, Patientenüberweisungsmanagement und Tools zur Verfolgung medizinischer Geräte für das Gesundheitswesen.

Erfahre mehr über PlanPlus Online

I use the calendar function and project management functions the most. The fact that I can check and update my schedule on my smart phone is important.

There are rapid changes in technology and it's hard to keep up with little glitches.

Bewertungen zu PlanPlus Online

3,8
4,0
3,9
3,3

PlanPlus Online hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 84 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PlanPlus Online bereits verwendet?

Eric
Eric
Associate Real Estate Broker in
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp
Rosemary
President in
Öl & Energie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PPO transforms your company, your team and reignites productivity-Seriously!

Kommentare: Incredible client services! Continues beyond a service purchase.
Company managers - Over the past 15 years, our company has gradually bought into six separate software programs to handle operations. Our recent reorganization demanded a total revamp of the way we conduct business. Our employees spent endless unproductive hours capturing info in the different programs. The PPO program is a robust program that can handle everything in a very logical manner. Plan, prioritize, profile, schedule, sales, marketing, event planning, projects and adapt to social media feeds and tracking in a very unique way thanks to the Franklin Covey component.
Company teams- Millennials-don't let the Franklin Covey name mislead you think this is an older professionals software program. Unleashing the power of all the built-in components intuitively put everything in the proper prospective-FAST so you can move onto your other life roles while remaining in the same program.

Everything is in one place. The software binds people and technology together. Company team is on the same track and aware of how their responsibilities are critical to the financial success for the company. The PPO team is constantly adapting their software to the needs of their clients for ease of use. The learning curve is shortened by a convenient "Walk me through" box that guides you through the system. Need more info - over 200 short videos available 24/7. Help eliminate managers time with team questions "how do I"? The Franklin Covey planning integration is the key component that totally launches the software above the competitors. The new Focus and Compass features give rhyme and reason to team responsibilities. The built in Role feature allows the user to assimilate life roles into their business roles for the ultimate experience.

At a glance the program seems simple to use the new interface is clean; however the hidden strength relies on the user's commitment to understand the process system of personal planning and how it relates to sales and marketing. In order to maximize the talent of the software, users must dedicate time upfront for full comprehension and the importance of their individual input and relationship to the overall productivity of other users. To comment on the cons, I would have to put the onus of responsibility on the user not the software.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PlanPlus promises alot but doesn't deliver

Kommentare: I was trying to set up sales revenue and prospect reports. Their reports worked but in the end, I went back to using Outlook. Working to learn PlanPlus took a lot of time that I didn't have. What concerns me is that PlanPlus didn't do what they said it would do which is to work in tandem with Outlook 365.

I liked the fact that they PROMISED that the system would sync with my Outlook account and that they CRM would work in conjunction with my Outlook contacts. They helped me build a system that could capture a great deal of the information I needed to maintain

The person assigned to help me really tried but he couldn't fix the software issues between outlook and plan plus. The IT people were only available by email and took forever to get back to me. I gave up trying to make the system work for my needs after six months of frustration. After I stopped calling NO ONE attempted to reach back out to me. I feel that this was a complete waste of a lot of my time and money. When I went to review the plan on their website, they blocked my review so here it is for all to see.

Tommy
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: As a contact management software, Plan Plus Online has enabled our management staff to collect, organize, and safely store all of our client’s and/or business associate’s contact information in one convenient database. As our contact list continually builds, all of our past clients/contacts are easily accessed and all past e-mails, conversations, appointments and follow ups are detailed and attached. This function has enabled our staff to greatly improve our client/customer relationships by addressing each contact based on their specific wants and needs. By organizing our database into contact groups, we are able to send out automated email campaigns designated for each specific group of clients and/or contacts. The software application also enables us to create customizable charts and graphs that provide us with an overview of our company’s, planning, progress and achievements. In addition to the software’s contact management capabilities, Plan Plus Online was the only software platform that enabled us to easily create internal sales and marketing processes that are specific to our business activities. This feature has provided us with the proper tools to schedule, delegate, and track all of our internal staff’s interaction with clients as well as their day to day activities such as appointments, meetings, emails, phone calls, etc. Plan Plus Online’s e web-hosted access feature has proven to be extremely productive and convenient. Our administrative staff is able access their accounts from home, on vacation, or from any other computer with web access. Plan Plus Online was superb in providing help and support to our administrative staff during the initial stages of implementing the software, and they continue to promptly assist when questions arise. Their support team provides feedback in a variety of methods including conference calls, web-based meetings, e-mail correspondence, and scheduled training meetings with our staff. I would highly recommend this software to anyone who is serious about establishing a management software system into their current business model. Plan Plus Online has provided us with the tools to increase productivity, improve customer satisfaction, safely store vital contact information, and better organize our internal approach to managing our business.

Claudia
Registered Nurse and Business Owner/entrepreneur in USA

Empower yourself to perform at your best & bring your team with you.

I enjoyed my paper Franklin Covey planner for years but finally went away from it due to its size and using online calendars. Now I have the empowerment of that effective organizing/planning tool online at a reasonable cost. Plan Plus Online allows me more breadth, depth, and detail for planning/prioritizing than any other tool ever has and I have tried many. Plan Plus allows me to integrate my mission with the people and tasks that are most important to me as well as the routine duties of everyday life & work. A Franklin Planner system supports managers tracking conversations and the status of delegated projects easily which in turn helps make evaluations meaningful and timely since the data gathering is already done for you. I am 62 yo and not very adept when it comes to computers and yet the mechanics of this software seem logical and easy to use. It is now very affordable as well. The Plan Plus Online representative, Zach, took the time to link my Apple, Outlook and Google calendars so they all see the same items on my iMac, iPad, iPhone and work PC. He then went through the functionality of the software with me and answered all my questions. >>Great software and >>Great Representative. I could not be more pleased.

The online Plan Plus used to be too expensive to justify an 'everyday' human paying for the benefits but it is affordable now and worth every cent. I am no longer in management but I will use the Plan Plus Online in my current job as a preoperative telephone triage nurse following up on the needs of patients (and their multiple appointments, physicians and test results) as well as an entrepreneur starting my own small business on the side.

Robert
President/CEO in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great concept Poorly Executed

Kommentare: I really wanted this program to work, but found that using the principals of 7 steps with a program called WEEKPLAN gave me far better results. I Don't know if Franklin Covey own Plan Plus Online or if they just have their name attached to the program. If it is the latter, they need to get away from the program or get some real programmers and support techs involved. It is a shame, such great potential.

The concept of the program and seven habits process is awesome. The rocks and sharpen the saw work, just not the rest of the program.

What you actually get with the program is the base of a great idea, but it will drive you crazy. There are a few areas of the program that works well, however, it is clunky to use (you have to click in certain areas of the program and small outlined boxes that do not align with the table are filled in), you have popups that you cannot get rid of and you have areas of the program such as projects, that don't fit the rest of the program. If you just have daily tasks - you may be ok and can put up with the clunkiness - if you have projects - forget it. Customer support means well, but do not respond and you have to pry information out of them.

Genrih
Teacher in
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A very good idea, but...

Kommentare: I find this app brilliant, but there are some drawbacks which make it very uncomfortable to use.
First of all - the font size. It is so tiny that one can hardly read anything. So if you want to use this app, first buy a magnifying glass, because in thé settings you will find no option to enlarge the font size.
The second drawback is the notes. I want to type my notes on the lines, not in a new pop-up window. And after I've finished my note, I want to see it whole on the page, not only the first line of it.
But still I should admit I spent hours trying to find an app better than this one on the market and I couldn't. This app is the best.

I like the design very much. It looks so much like a real notebook. I also like how the schedule and the calender look.

The notebook page looks so good, but unfortunately I can't write my note on this page. Instead I see some pop-up window where I should write my note. And after finishing it I still can't see it on the page. All i see is only the first line of my note. I can't understand it. It's so uncomfortable. I want to see my whole note on the page, not only the first line of it.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Doesn't Live Up to Its Potential

Kommentare: I use this calendaring tool to drive my behavior from a values basis. I like its functionality but will likely stop using it due to consistent sync issues.

Very powerful tool with options for personal customization. It's especially good for assisting with values-driven goals, tasks, and planning.

It's just awful when it comes to syncing with, well, anything: Outlook, iPhone, Google. Constant issues. It even struggles to sync with its own phone app.

Dimitrios
Regional Manager in
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Would be nice if they would reply to me

Kommentare: I have been a user of the software PlanPlus uses for over 10 years. Before they bought out the previous company the customer support was great! Now I can't even get simple answers to upgrade requests that I am WILLING to pay for. Switching after 10 years and 100's of thousands of records to something else is even more of a nightmare....so it is very frustrating.

Rodney
Business owner in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Be ware of their customer service

Kommentare: Terrible their customer service sucks it’s like no one is at their company. They are using a temp agency as the secretary and all they do is take your name and number. They tell you someone will call back and they you never hear from anyone. I tried to reach this virtual company at least 20 or more times and they won’t contact you back. If customer service is a big thing for you find don’t bother using this company.

Software has a lot of flaws to be worked out

I couldnt get my data to save in the calendar

Father Brad
Publisher in
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Does not work with IOS11

Very good program. I liked the reminders and the integrated system. It works the Franklin program well and it helped me. I am disappointed that I can't use it any more as I primarily use my Iphone.

I have used for several years on my Iphone. Now they have decided not to update so it is useless. They said Iphone was an extra project, which does not sound like a wise business decision

Shawn
Health Information Manager in
Philanthropie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Disappointment

Kommentare: The app is very inclusive and does not play well with others. They charge you for use but to make it work with anything but their system it keeps getting more expensive. Then you finally get it set up and they say you have to break HIPPA guidelines to make it work with your system. Or that a pop up window of an error is a known issue and will always occur and they just say you have to go with it. There was no way I was taking this software with those type of gaps to my VP and say let's spend more money on this. Not work the effort at all!

The franklin covey time management system, always a plus. The philosophy is carried out in the software.

Does not work well at all with outlook, despite promotions, no functionality of app.You can't use outlook like they say. You can not sync with other systems unless you want to violate laws to make your company database accessible to their servers.

Scott
owner in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Major Fail and Flawed- Has bad Bugs!

Kommentare: Calendar Drag and Drop flaw.

Makes me really mad trying to use Software that has a bad bug that they haven't fixed.

A Major Fail! And Flaw! Does not work right on Computer Browser and they know it but, are not fixing it. They've known about this problem for a very long time. This makes the whole Paid program A Fail and not worth subscribing too. Very frustrating and really makes me mad trying to use this paid-for program. This was supposed to be the premier organizer but, it's broken and does not work right and they know it. I think I deserve a refund. I'm surprised how mad this makes me when I use this program or just think about this program.

Bryan
Executive Vice President in
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best service experience by tech company ever. My new account person is a star. Very helpful , explained things in terms I understood and accommodated my schedule.fantastic service!

Kommentare: PlanPlus offers a great product and outstanding service. Well Done!

PlanPlus is based on Covey 7 Habits, and 4 Disciples of Execution which is the Gold standard. PlanPlus transitions me from Paper to mobile and saves me time in planning each week. I finally found my Knowledge Age planner! The service and mentoring are outstanding. My new account person was amazing in getting me up to speed and went out of his way to work with my schedule, I have never experienced this type of service from an online product.

Andrew
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Love and Hate this product at the same time.

This product is the missing link in Gmail and Outlook in terms of tracking your to dos. It take a while to figure out how to this best.

During business hours, this product's updates/refresh times make it just about unusable. I can waste an hour a day waiting for changes to take place, and sometimes they do not even take. I make a change, and it's over a minute before it shows on the screen. Right now, it's Saturday morning, and the response times are real time and very fast. I have filed many tickets and get little more then a shrug. No recommendations on changing settings or refresh rates etc. I also have the same response time issue from both home and with my wifi hot spot.

Wilma
President/Owner in
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Planplus Sales and Review

Kommentare: Excellent Service - Brandon was excellent in helping me to select the right level of planplus product to start with and explained to me how I could grow and be supported to be more productive with higher levels of the plan plus product.

It keeps me on track with my to-dos for my clients. It appears that it will be impossible for me to outgrow it.

Nothing at this time

Chad
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: We run our entire business with PlanPlus Online CRM by Franklin Covey Software! From My iPhone to my iPad, PlanPlus CRM has been exactly what our business needed to scale and not allow any leads to fall through the cracks. The Software team at Franklin Covey has been amazing with training and implementation even with our dispersed sales team. We have integrated PlanPlus Online CRM with our website and now have a seamless Lead capture to Sales Process workflow. I have tried other software claiming to be CRM, but it wasn't until I found PlanPlus Online CRM that my needs were meet.

Sammy
USA
Computer-Software

Love PlanPlus Online

The easy homepage with the daily to-do task list and calendar. I put in tasks every day that I need to do, and it helps remind me of them every day when I log into the account.

The iCal feed feature sometimes works and sometimes does not. If there a lot of appointments coming in through the feed, it's very slow. Sometimes, it will not accept the URL.

Paul
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: I have worked with several other CRM products that showed to be cumbersome and limited. They offered little team coordination or managerial oversight. Salesforce is expensive and offers little or no marketing program for a team. Franklin Covey's program offers a cost effective sales tracking, customized personal and business planning, and email marketing tools for an entire team. It is the number one tool used for taking control of businesses.

Angela
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: PlanPlus Online was exceptional at analyzing Fitlosophy's business needs and then demonstrating how PlanPlus Online could not only help improve productivity and manage processes, but save time and money while generating revenue. It's essential in a small business to have partners that "get" what you need and help quickly implement a solution. Thanks PlanPlus Online - I have no doubt that this system will help skyrocket our success.

Shelly
Analyst in USA
Immobilien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Easy to use and very customizable

The staff is very helpful with the product. My favorite part about this product is the automation.

Since we aren't able to pay for the developer to help us, customizing the product to our needs is a little more difficult because of inexperience.

Tony
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: I was using spreadsheets and Outlook to track all of my real estate deals. The PlanPlus team was able to help me get a central location to track all of my contacts and opportunities and get much more organized. I also have a central file repository for all of my contracts. I definitely will recommend using this tool to other real estate agents!

Bill
Bill
Quelle: GetApp

Great Customer/Technical Support

Kommentare: Having attended a Franklin Planner workshop in the '90's I used the paper Franklin Planner for years and increased my productivity tremendously. Being without for awhile, I wanted to get back using the 'electronic' version. Had a couple of 'old person' issues in getting synced with my cell phone and got TREMENDOUS tech support in setting me up in no time. Great tool, great tech support!!

Best planning tool and GREAT customer support!

NONE that I have experienced!

Mike
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: PlanPlus CRM has made my life so much more organized...love it! It has a great web form builder that ties right into our website for capturing leads. I also really enjoy sending out blast email campaigns to thousands of leads with a few clicks of the mouse.

Mike
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: This software is amazing. I use it to manage my day-to-day tasks as well as my organization as a whole. I work as an Independent sales representative and it allows me to easily track my leads as well as my projects.