DaySmart Spa Erfahrungen

Über DaySmart Spa

Komplette Business-Management-Lösung für medizinische und Day Spas, Wellness-Center oder Massagetherapeuten.

Erfahre mehr über DaySmart Spa

Fully integrated system to help manage all our client needs, from customer date, contact management, reporting, marketing and social media support.

Bewertungen zu DaySmart Spa

3,7
4,0

DaySmart Spa hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 59 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DaySmart Spa bereits verwendet?

Dental Administrator in Kanada

Simple and easy to use!

The pricing is very affordable and a free trial is available which is helpful to test it out and see if its the right fit! Our clients have commented on how they enjoy the reminders which are available in both text and email. Confirmations are done quick and easy making more time for front end staff. It also has a mobile app available which is handy for on the go, I'm not stuck to a computer. Customer support is most excellent when in need.

Everything works perfectly for our business.

Jonathan
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great but critical flaws still linger.

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Managing medical spa. Used envision prior and switched to daysmart ~8 years ago. No regrets there, but would like them to close the gaps in functionality between desktop and cloud asap. Seems to be steady improvement over past 3 months since migrating to cloud.

Great support! Cloud based convenience of access. Intuitive for basic functions, (less so for anything beyond) Unlimited users. Overall I prefer the desktop version but current situation requires cloud. Holding out hope for fixing the problems. Bonus: Didn't work with solutionreach which gave us solid reason to drop it.

Prepaids! This one thing makes me want to go back to the old system. Can only see client prepaids when creating ticket or using mobile app. Can't manually adjust prepaid without creating a custom package and/or ticket to add/subtract prepaid. Prepaid quantities (botox) must be added one unit at a time. Not practical! Can't run report of prepaids in the system. Other: Cloud access. Changes can be made that bypass rules like noon and midnight swaps that prevent issues when creating appts. Limits checkouts to 2 payment types per transaction. Usually very good. SHTF when occasional errors don't explain what processed and what didn't. Requires user to rebuilt ticket from scratch. Open tickets mess up daily totals and can't be closed retroactively.

Joseph
IT in USA

Improving Slowly

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Does most of the basic features needed. Inconsistency between PC, iPAD and Cell interfaces is maddening. Have to trains employees on which device to use to perform functions. Most notable is the Membership which can only be managed from a cell or iPAD

Software updates are random and without notice. There should be announcements for new features and updates. There needs to be better help for new features. I cannot generate a report on the sale of Services.

Donna
Esthetician, Business Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use for software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The customer support are friendly and understanding. I do find that the problems are not followed thru with from the technical end. I can report problems with the software and no one fixes it. I had to call 4 times before I got help with the credit card system not working with the software. The card system company told me it was a repair that Day Smart had to fix not them.

The colors and options for controlling the day to day clients are nice features. I really like that calendar is visible on my phone and the computer. It is also updated immediately vs other software that updates after several hrs at a time.

The colors of the services will not stay updated. It reverts back to the original color constantly. I don't like that I have reported over a month ago and no one has gotten back to me or looked into fixing this. I have difficulty viewing the calendar on my phone and would like to see a feature that allows me to expand the calendar. The print is just TOO SMALL.

Lori
Esthetician in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I am satisfied with the software program. It is easy to use for my small business.

I am able to schedule my clients for services, track inventory and keep track of my clients through notes and services.

I had trouble using a different point of sale company. I with to using the CloverFlex. It is much easier but I have problems with the unit not finishing the sale with some of the clients credit/debit cards. It is embarrassing for both of us when this happens.

Teresa
Customer Care Coordinator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use overall. Issues will fixing problems with the software.

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Customer support wait times are EXTREMELY excessive! There are times when we spend 2.5 to 5 hours in a day, either on hold or waiting for a call back, to report an issue. Customer support staff are very friendly. However, every time we call with an issue, we are told they are aware of the issue and that they are working on it. We have never had an issue resolved.

The software is user friendly. Booking appointments is simple.

Software changes without notice. Also, there are functional fixes that need to occur that have not been addressed.

patient concierge in USA

All in one software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, it's a great option for a small business.

When we first opened, we used a system that used 3rd party apps for a few functions. These apps were faulty and caused many problems. We switched to DaySmart and it's been a great change to have everything in one software and have it all work.

I would like to see remaining services from a package in the software and not have to look on the mobile app. Also, in the afternoons, the software seems to slow down. Our IT dept suggests shutting down in the middle of the day. That doesn't seem like the best solution long term.

Kristin
General Manager in USA
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We love Orchid but it is missing some features

Kommentare: Good, I would like to see faster development of new and useful features, maybe an email sent out when and update is made to list the changes or new features in that update.

We love how Orchid lets us customize just about everything! The booking and check out process is very easy and the whole program is easy for new staff to learn.

That it is not web-based and not set up from multiple locations to share the same client, staff and services database, you have to re-enter clients, staff and services for every single location's database. And that the email and text features are very limited in communicating via 2-way text or having more appointment reminder text options as well as email marketing... would be great to have a leads database where if people fill out their info on our site that the data is captured into orchid as a lead and when they come in for service they turn into a client. Marketing to leads vs clients would be a nice feature. Also would love a add holidays we are closed to the scheduling feature so when doing recurring schedules for Staff they are not scheduled on holidays automatically.

Alicia
Practice Manager in USA

Scheduling

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We like that we can view the schedule from any device

the ease of scheduling and the text message feature

Not being able to add notes on an already scheduled ticket

Lori
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I love the software. I only thing I have an issue is trying to reach someone on the phone (very long wait time).

easy to make appointments, easy to manage inventory

checkout. Connecting the proper software to check out payments to work with DaySmart.

Malorie
FDR/Manager in USA

They were amazing

Kommentare: Overall we thoroughly have enjoyed Orchid. I am really hoping they can fix the situation with the detailed reporting and we can get back with them, because right now, we are back at square one in our searching for software. I really enjoyed their software, having it all set up properly, learning all the ways to use it, and the training was impeccable. Hands down, they have an amazing team of customer service reps who go out of their way to accommodate you with excellent service and care. The software is easy to understand and use and so is the app. and just a beautiful technique overall in the setup. I really thought we had a winner there. Come on Orchid!!! Fix that reporting method! Other than that, excellent job guys!

I absolutely enjoyed everything and the ease of using it and implementing the software into our business. I even loved having an Orchid service friend (I call him a friend haha) on speed dial. I could just call and go straight to his desk and ask him questions, or email the support team anytime without bugging them.

Unfortunately 2 things & 1 of those 2 was the ultimate deal breaker as we did have them up & running until coming to this sad problem. The first thing was, their app couldn't notify the employees when a client gets checked in. What I mean by that is similar to a text message, if our nurse practitioner is with a patient & her next pt arrives, said pt is now checked in, app will notify FNP & whatever ringer she has it on- will ring, in which case it should vibrate. Their app is not able to do that, but you know what it's not a big deal. We were spoiled for many yrs with that feature & we will learn to get over that moving fwd. The one that broke my heart was not being able to break down services in the reports by groups for a month & by the day by detail. We have staff meetings & we initially use the breakdown to go over what we have done for the entire month. Also, we use the detailed practical breakdown for revenue & cost. For instance, a Group: >Aesthetics- under that would be >facials- under that would be type of facials for that month. So say 1. basic facials: we did X amount of those for X amount of $$ 2. hydrafacials: we did X amount of those for X amount of $$. So now we take that breakdown & see what cost goes to payroll, what cost goes to profit, & what cost goes towards product. They cannot provide that report in such high detail right now, unfortunately. We had to cancel with them for now.

Arshia
Head of IT in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing service!

Kommentare: The reps were very professional and helped me with my problem. It was obvious they weren't forced to follow a script which allowed them to better help me with my problem. They both always had suggestions for me to help me fix my problem, but I also never felt as if I was being talked down to which is a problem I noticed on a lot of other live chat services. Overall this has been the best customer support experience I have had in a while.

Easy to use live chat system with VERY competent reps.

System timed out too fast so I wasn't able to stay with the same rep (which is a non-problem since everyone is professional and it seems the prior chat logs are visible).

valerie
Clinic Manager in Kanada
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Continue to Believe this Customer Management System is the best

Kommentare: They are true business partners. Always willing to support our business, even with customized requests.

Still waiting for them to take the entire desktop system to a online system with all the features the desktop system has.

Nina
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

DaySmart Spa Software Works for Us

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It brought scheduling, email, product inventory, marketing sales, online booking and photos all together. It works for our medical spa.

The scheduling software works well. The online booking portal is very helpful. The ability to take photos and add to a patients chart is helpful but they need to be bigger and able to enlarge.

The photos that we can put with each chart are helpful but the software limits you on not being able to actually use the photo to enlarge it and study before after photos.

Donna
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Only Software With Such A Comprehensive Dashboard

Kommentare: We only used it for short time before we shut down for Covid 19. The overall experience was very positive and it did not take long to teach my staff how to use it. We have a weekly goal for our productivity and seeing it in front of us gives us a push.

I decided to try this software for our med spa. The interface is visually appealing and easy to use. A feature that I did not know it had when I trialed it and was really happy about, is the revenue projections. I love seeing week to week what our projections are and what % booking we have.

Most of my issues are user related, but I struggle to clearly see what my employee's commissions are. Payroll is taking me longer than I want to just find the information. I called for help and they were wonderful and talked me through it. But I forgot by the next time I had to do payroll. I also wish I could upload pdf files to the clients chart to store the electronic intake form that we send out ahead.

Taylor
Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A+ Customer Service

Kommentare: Easy to use software with great customer support when needed. We've had Orchid for over 2 years, and we've been extremely pleased.

The customer support when needed is always fantastic. Software is extremely user friendly.

It doesn't integrate with many other types of software (like loyalty programs).

Spa Manager in USA
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great value for the price

Kommentare: We use Orchid in the medical spa that I work at on the daily for scheduling clients, sending reminder texts and managing our customer database. I love the integration of the reminder texts being sent out through the software. Taking payments through Orchid is also a smooth process.

There are so many user-friendly features that make this software the standard for medical spas.

Updates bring advanced features that sometimes requre new training.

Rosalina
Front Office Manager in Kanada

Amazing, Spectacular and very helpful

We have been using Orchid for almost 11 years and have found it to be very easy to use. Plus I have had some amazing help by our rep. He truly has been a delight to work with.

Rana
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Lost 5 years of work because of this software!!

Kommentare: Support is somewhat easy to get to but they ALWAYS have some kind of issue!!! Way too expensive for what they offer!!

Support people were friendly and "tried" to do their best.

They always had something go wrong and would then need support which took time from actual work!

Antwort von DaySmart Software

In reviewing your Support calls, I see that on March 12, you experienced a power surge which disabled your server computer. Obviously, the data becomes inaccessible when the computer will not boot. You were not making backups on an external system, as we advised. We suggested you take the PC to a local tech and they were able to recover the data on March 20. I can understand that you're upset, but we spent hours on the phone with you during these events. Protecting your hardware against power surges and making regular backups of critical business data to an external drive or the cloud is the responsibility of every business. It's unclear how either of these things is the fault of the company that made the business software.

Eduard
ADMINISTRATOR in USA

Solid Software For A Medical Spa

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

For the money, it satisfies all our needs.

The integration with the cash register did not work.

Sue
Office Manager in USA

Med-Spa with DaySmart

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It is much better than the system we had before; easier to find clients and re-book them.
It is more customized to Spa.

The calendar is easy to read and can be customized for each employee.

DaySmart needs to be refreshed every time you make a new appointment, so it is time consuming.

Billie
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

please do not purchase this software

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Not a good one

Not alot

All the features that I needed and was sold on were not available. No show protection was one of the biggest. software very complicated. Credit card processing charged more then they said. did not give me my 100 that they said I would get when I bought the machine and processed a certain amount. The Credit card company had to many hoops to jump through to continue to use them. need simple not system checks I have to run every month then you charge me 35 for that. non of what you said (sales person) actually came to pass. I will never recommend your software and i will make sure I let people know how dissatisfied I was.

Lee
Physician in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Remote access to clinical info is not possible.

Kommentare: I am a Plastic Surgeon and I moved my office 4-1-2013 to a larger space and added a new Med Sap. I purchased this software for my Medi-Spa. I run my surgical side on Nextech but bought this software as Nextech's spa module is expensive (~$7,000) It was advertised and we were told by the sales person that we could use i Pads from the treatment rooms to access the software. Well, you can, but you can only retrieve the patient demographics. The clinical notes from past appointments/treatments are not accessible. When we called for tech support we were told access to the clinical data was not possible and that they didn't know when that feature would be available but that "it might happen sometime". Great, that helped a lot. This was the first we had heard of this. Thus, if you have a paperless office/spa, you will have to put a desktop or laptop in every treatment room and pay for a license for each of these additional computers or the software is useless. In my case that was an additional $5000 for 6 computers. To make matters worse, we ordered this software in March 2013 as we were opening our med spa in June. The sales person insisted we order asap when we contacted him because we were told it took 6-8 weeks to for delivery. So, we ordered and magically we had the software in 3 days. I opened the spa in June and ran Groupons and Living Social deals in July to get things going. As we got traffic in the spa we quickly realized we couldn't access the clinical data. After we discovered this problem we called the company for a return and refund. We were told that since it was more than 30 days after the purchase date a return/refund was not allowed. I explained that I hadn't even purchased the i Pad's until June and hadn't really even used the program until July and his response was effectively "too bad". The owner of the company told me to sell it on e Bay. Nice.
The program is effectively a $3500 scheduler. A complete waste of money. Learn from our misfortune.

Mariangela
Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, friendly accurate

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It's easy to use and it has very specific items for our business

We don't find something else at this moment

Scherazade
Director of Operations in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Needs major updating to be current with todays uses

Kommentare: Unfortunately, quite often my staff knows the software better than there customer service people. Its outdated and there are many other softwares that are better. Because of the interface, it is difficult to switch which is why it has taken so long.

Easy to use scheduling for a small company

After 8 years of not having small tweaks addressed in their updates, we have been left no choice but to seek different software. Major updates arn't sent in advance with explanation of changes. Changes haven't even been beneficial from what we can tell.