Über CharityTracker

Kostengünstige, cloudbasierte Case-Management-Software (Fallmanagement) für Human Services – einfach zu bedienen und HIPAA-konform. Ab 20 $/Monat pro Nutzer*in. Kostenlose Demo!

Erfahre mehr über CharityTracker

Charity Tracker has is a wonderful product for the price. Customer service gets back to us fairly quickly with issues we have.

In my country, not alot of companies use CharityTracker so this can be a little bit difficult when trying to integrate with other platforms.

Bewertungen zu CharityTracker

CharityTracker hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.042 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CharityTracker bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.042)

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Cheri
Cheri

An Awesome Resource Network

Kommentare: CharityTracker is a shared database of client assistance, its a way to communitycate with other assistance agencies, its a way to set client goals and work on them together to track and schieev shared outcomes. Its also the tool to use to track outcomes for a Getting Ahead in a just gettin' by world program, with it's own module customized to match the assessment and turn out progress reports, stability scores and Return on Investment.

Navigation of the software is as easy as navagating a common webpage. History of modifications eliminates the chance that another agency might update (and loose) an address or phone number that you need. The Alert system is very helpful for quickly communicationg to other agencies.

That every agency in the whole community isnt using it!

Cynthia

CT Occasional user

Kommentare: We extract monthly information from CT to keep track of the number of clients we are seeing on a monthly basis and to share with board members and other community members. I have someone else pulling that information for me and would like to see more options for creating reports that are easy to read.

I like the fact that the software is very easy to use and understand. We currently use two versions of the software to keep track of our own information but also link into other available resources in the community. Customization of the software for our own needs is also a great advantage of using CT.

As an administrator of our own version of Charity Tracker, it can be a bit confusing trying to navigate the different programs to find the information I am looking for. This may be a matter of more training to work with the program more effectively.

Mike
Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great System

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Super system!!! Well thought of and updated nicely. Great people working for them too!!!

Great customer service! I would recommend for anyone looking for a nice easu system.

No cons kust a super easy to run system that you’ll love

PJ
HMIS Trainer in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lack of training was the challenge we faced and are still dealing with nine months later.

Kommentare: Ability to run reports, for individual agencies or for the entire CoC has been vital. NOTE: As far as the questions about our industry. We are an agency who serve both the vulnerable and homeless in our community and we serve as the lead agency for homelessness for the county. You industry list does not have a social services category.

Ability to view and cancel gives new users confidence to 'look' through the system. For folks that only have to input new and/or update data, the users feel confident because the software is not written in 'computerese'. Although I cannot get all the reports that I want as an administrator, the system has a large a variety of reporting options.

The lack of auto-population affords more opportunities for mistakes/keystroke errors. There are nuances to every software and because we did not have adequate training there has been too much 'learning on the job' when we are dealing with reports and data that impact grant requirements. There is verbiage that is confusing and used in different ways i.e. 'Show Assessments' in Projects versus 'Assessments' and Services/Assistance/Categories (with all three overlapping/conflicting when using). There are categories that have to be reflected under and agency's services which are (either one or both) used when you want to request or input an Assistance.

Marie Jeanne
Marie Jeanne
CEO in Kamerun
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Charity tracker best case management tool.

Kommentare: Chariot tracker has allowed me to better manage cases, and better familiarize myself with clients.

What I liked the most about this software is its case management functionality and it is easy to use.

What I liked least is the fact that not all organizations use it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: NewOrg

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CharityTracker: I have charity tracker because it is easy to use.

Melissa
Administrative Assistant in USA

Great System!

Kommentare: We are finding that we can easily identify when people are giving us false or conflicting information. During searches or intake, we can see where someone is already in another household.

You can search and find what you're looking for easily.

I don't think I have any complaints. It's much better than Client Track.

Nicole
CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Could not be more happy with CharityTracker

Kommentare: CharityTracker has made the overall effectiveness of our organization so much better. Our tracking is more clear, functional, effective, and reliable. It has also allowed us to cut down the time we spent on tracking clients and reporting to our funders.

Charity Tracker is intuitive, reliable, and easy to use.

Pulling specific data can sometimes be confusing.

Stephannie
Case Manager in USA

Easily Track your notes

Kommentare: one very good benefit is that staff does not have to get a file to locate a case note because it's all there in Charity Tracker

Ability to pull Charity Tracker up and document while speaking with a client and not worry about the system crashing.

So far I have no complaints Charity Tracker has been great for our company

mohamed
mohamed
video editor in Ägypten
Grafikdesign, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

my experience in charity tracker

Kommentare: He is really great at helping customers with accurate data identification.

It gives you accurate information quickly, which makes us able to detect anyone who repeats the data to take more services and use them, and help me help customers quickly.

The inability to quickly create reports, and also the inability to return to the tab without going back from the beginning and entering and editing the data again.

Darragh
Social worker in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

best database system out there (social worker approved!)

Kommentare: The sales people were wonderful, kind, patient and answered all my questions. The customer service representatives as well. It is user friendly and overall will add to the work you do, which is the purpose of a data tracker, sadly it doesn’t always improve your work, but charity tracker does and that is its genius.

It is VERY user friendly on various levels. I am a social worker with over 10 years of experience and have never encountered a better data base system. Really fantastic!

The scheduling of appts was a bit confusing, but overall okay.

Erin
Community Impact Manager in USA

Charity Tracker For a Network of Providers

Kommentare: We are attempting to address a multiple issues by implementing Charity Tracker:
1. Provide a useful tool for our non-profit, government and faith-based partners to track the assistance they are providing in our county.
2. Providing them a simple way to report on the assistance they are providing in our county.
3. Connect organizations to each other, across a network, to better serve clients with varying needs in a more holistic way. Organizations can make direct, electronic referrals to each other across the network for assistance they are not able to provide.
4. We are asking all organizations using the system to input program-level detail to ensure that the referrals that are made are "qualified leads".
5. Offering organizations a way to better goal-set and track outcomes with their clients, with multiple organizations having the ability to assist/participate in the goal-setting and outcome tracking.
6. We are seeking to understand gaps in assistance as well as reduce duplication of service.
7. We are streamlining the intake process by setting a minimum level of information that organizations must record during intake, which will also ensure that all organizations assisting a client have the information they need in order to do so.
8. We will utilize the collective data to bring more dollars into our county to help support the organizations in our county that are providing assistance.

What I like most about the software is that is easy to use, user-friendly for a variety of skill levels and intuitive. Also that the system is web-based, because that means I have access virtually anywhere.

What I like least about this software is that it can take upwards of 15 minutes or more to pull a CSV file report. Also, while I like the variety of reports available, the amount of options/combinations can make it confusing to know which information to pull and how to pull it.

Candace
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Charity Tracker makes networking with other organizations quick and easy.

Kommentare: The collaboration with other agencies assists clients better. Donor and funders like to see that partnerships happen because of this program.

Charity Tracker is easy to use, regardless of your computer skills. Someone who has very little knowledge of computers and data entry can easily be trained on this software. This is very handy as a non-profit, because many times an unpaid team member is using the system, and they are not always well trained. Charity Tracker makes tracking of services for clients very easy as well. It is great to see what services the client has already received in the community. This helps to better assist the clients overall, and makes connecting them with services much more efficient. Also, Charity Tracker's tech support is fabulous. Anytime I have a question, or need help running a report, I call their help desk. Within minutes, I am in contact with a technician, and they stay on the phone until my issue/need is addressed. The value for the amount you pay can't be found with most software.

Although Charity Tracker can run reports, the reports are not as sophisticated as I would like to see them be. We use the data collected by Charity Tracker to assist in grant writing, and there are times that I can not manipulate the data in the manner needed to get exactly what I need. Also, the data is only as good as the quality that is entered. I would like to see a feature that tells you when data is missing in a client's file. For example, if entering a new client, if you miss the DOB box, I would like to see a box pop up that says "You forgot the DOB for this client. Would like you to enter it or ignore it?" I know that sometimes it's not possible to enter ALL the information, so an ignore button would be nice. If this popped up every time you enter that client's file, it would be annoying enough that you would enter it to not have to have the box pop up anymore!

Ryan
Director of Outreach and Education in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Charity Tracker is very straight forward, easy to use, and fairly thorough.

Kommentare: We use it as our primary case management tool. It is also a major component in our reporting activities.

I like how easy it is to use. We utilize a lot of volunteers at our organization, many of which are with us one day a week or even a month. The straight forward nature of the software helps to ensure these volunteers have little difficulty using the software even if they have not accessed it recently. I also like that it is a shared case management software so members of our organization can not only see assistance and notes entered by our organization but other local organizations as well.

I wish there were more layers and higher capabilities related to the report pulling functions. I do most of the reporting for our organization and very often I have to pull multiple reports, export them to excel, merge them into one document, and edit them to get the report I need. More detailed and higher level reporting options would make this task less cumbersome. I also wish it was HIPPA compliant. We provide some medical services at our organization and because Charity Tracker is not appropriate for health related information we are required to do double entry. Also very often if a medical clients is accessing outreach services or vice versa you do not get the full history since some information is in Charity Tracker and some is in our medical software.

Kristine
Counselor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review of CT

I like that all of the buttons are easily identified and large enough to see to access different parts of a client's file. I like that you can link profiles together so we can keep track of multiple people who use our services who are connected or identify potential problem people linked to a client. I like how the client's identifying information is easy to read as soon as you look at their profile.

I don't like the way the Release of Information feature is set up. I wish it was a fill in form that we could input who the ROI is filled out to, so that if someone calls into the front desk they know whether they can confidentially speak with that person or not versus having to pull the physical file and call back. It would be nice to be able to either fill out a form format or scan in our ROI form. The one CT uses isn't appropriate for our clientele and business. I also don't like that there can be SO many options/fields under the different tabs. I know that has to do with the way our office person helped set it up, but it would be nice for the CT person to offer some advice regarding what information needs to be put in and deleting unnecessary fields that take up space. I also wish that when you type a name in the search field and previous search entry pops up that you could arrow down to it and just press enter once to have it search instead of having the press enter twice.

Ashley
Human Services Coordinator in USA

A Reliable Way to Track and Share Client Data

Kommentare: The ability to record data, remember our case notes, share across multiple organizations, create reports for internal and external use.

I like the functionality of what we can track, reports, and client data. This program tracks names, DOBs, household members, visits, amounts given, income and expenses, relationships, and services received. We use this data to collect demographic information on what our needs are, how we are serving these needs, and comparison to other organizations, comparison from year to year, and reconciliation with our financials. This also allows us to keep notes on clients and repeat visits to see if our programs are making a difference long-term, or if we are seeing the same people repeatedly.

Sometimes the server crashes. I would also like to see the addition of a feature that would bring up potential matches of data when things are misspelled. Right now, typos mean that a case might not come up even if there is already one created.

Karen
Executive Director in USA

Very easy to transfer old accounts into. Easy to add new clients. From beginning, excellent support.

Kommentare: Organized all of our historical, current, and new data on clients and the services they have received and for how long.

The ease to customize to our agency needs and ease to use. Extremely supportive staff and tech people. Knowledgable. Able to adapt and make changes as our agency needs and services have grown. Affordable. Ability to network with other local service providers has strengthened our partnerships and ability to recognize clients with multiple needs.

The reports are not as adaptable, changeable, or as flexible as needed when making statistical reports for multiple funders all requesting different information. Not all networked agencies are as professional as others and not always confident they are confidential or nonjudgemental with clients. Would be nice to select which members in a network see all of our information, while limit what some others can see. Feel the need to protect those seeking help from judgement .

Megan
Volunteer & Special Projects Manager in USA

Biggest time saver for us in 6 years

Kommentare: I have been working with my agency for six years and nothing has saved us more time than converting our paper file system into our online database. The training seemed overwhelming and scary to staff and all 170 volunteers but when the time came, it worked fine. We had most volunteers comfortably trained within a month. (Around 25% of these volunteers had no prior computer experience.)
We had a few kinks along the way but Charity Tracker staff has always been easily accessible and willing to help. We couldn't have had a better experience.

Everything! Couldn't ask for better quality service from Simon Solutions.

Over the past several years we have suggested small changes and the changes were made. So I don't have any complaints. But I wish we could get everyone in Transylvania County on board. If all agencies were also inputting data into Charity Tracker we could get better statistics about gaps in services. I think the price is a barrier for some of the smaller non profits.

Elaine
retired in USA

Volunteer Use Extremely Helpful

I am retired and not terribly computer savvy. Charity Tracker is so easy, it makes my volunteer work, which is serving hundreds of needy in my area, possible. The others in my group can easily see what I am posting, and likewise I can see their postings. The storage a retrieval of historical data is simple and is critical to our being able to offer the assistance to our clients.

Sometimes the choices in the drop-down boxes available for posting do not fit what we desire. Yet we do not advocate for additional choices. The advantages of the simplicity of having the choices there are outweigh any benefits we would gain in having additional choices.

Tina
Office Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I love Charity Tracker. Great tool for non-profits to communicate and stay aware of community needs.

Kommentare: Communication with other non-profits and benevolence programs.

Charity Tracker is a great communication tool with other non-profits & benevolence programs in the community. We have volunteers and seniors that work in office and program is easy to navigate and use for our part-timers. The reports we can generate have helped tremendously with grants and board reports. We do have outages sometimes but the support and time down has been amazing.

The signature pad that is compatible with software is not good. Very hard for me to sign and our senior citizens really struggle with it to sign. You can't see when signing pad and the pen is easy to push button at bottom of pen (right where you hold it) and messes up. Not user friendly at all. I have small fund set aside to purchase new one as soon as available!

Andrea

Great Choice for Integrated Data Management

Kommentare: We use this software to share data with other organizations about our client usage, to get information regarding needs in our communities and how we are meeting them, to track case notes, visits, and client household data. We then use this client demographic information and tracking to report to our donors, board members, and community about the services we are providing.

I like the functionality of the software and its ability to add sections and features or disable them as needed for the organization. The ability to report by various datasets is crucial to our processes, pulling case history by client, by household, or by service.

The software could use some work as it pertains to looking up accounts, which can be lost and duplicated when typos are present (no suggested results occur if there is a space where there shouldn't be, or a misspelled name).

Trine
Director of Agency Services in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing

Kommentare: A lot of our non-profits have been taken advantage of when clients go from agency to agency. In the past agency didn't know if people were being helped. Now with Charity Tracker, we are informed if they have been helped or if their "friend" is trying to also get help down the street. With Charity Tracker being live we can tell if they are being help right away.

How easy it is to use and how easy it is to teach someone to use. It is a forgiving program, but the best part is that the only person who can delete anything is the Network Admin. Also it help non-profits be better steward with the funding they receive.

Sometimes we don't get all the information that we are needing from a report. It might be user error or the system is not giving us the information we tell it we need.

Director of Program Operations in USA

Great Software and the Awesome Price is a BONUS

Kommentare: Overall experience... GREAT! Excellent tech support. The website rarely gets disrupted. Easy to use. AWESOME

this software is NUMBER 1 in user friendliness. That is what I like most about this software. The reporting functionality is also pretty excellent. On top of that, there's the HIPPA compliance aspect. You put all of this together, and this is probably the single most useful database for non-profits.

I don't think I dislike anything about this software. If I were to ask for one thing to be changed, it would be to be able to set reminders in the future for follow-up outside of the goals section of the database

Warren
Minister of Education and Administration in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We really like the software. It is easy to use and understand.

Kommentare: The ability to track our benevolence help we provide to the community. We need to keep accurate records of who we help and how we helped them in order to be good stewards of the funds we have available.

Ease of use. Search capability is great. Being able to access the data away from the office and also update it makes it great for our needs. We entered all of our case history into the program and use it exclusively for our benevolence tracking needs at church. We like it so much we have two accounts. One for our own church records and also belong to the local group.

I could see where a little more customization would help us. Customer service was able to help meet most of our needs and made some changes for us.

Eric
Corps Officer in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Charity Tracker has done everything it promised and more.

Kommentare: We are able to help more people because we are able to see at a glance the needs our clients have. And, we get to see who helped them and what they helped them with.

It is very user friendly. We can communicate without getting bogged down with the details. They are already available. Other agencies can benefit from the information we receive on our clients. It's not just a weeding out process but it is a better way to help those in our community.

When only a few agencies are actually entering data on Charity Tracker. Sometimes putting all the information on CT is time consuming. Maybe a QR code segment where agencies can take a simple application and load it onto CT.

tina
social services worker in USA

Charity Tracker Review

Kommentare: Charity tracker helps with knowing what kinds of assistance your client has used in the past and whether or not you could provide services that would benefit them more.
It solves the problem of chronic assistance which helps your business save time and money.

ease of use and information quality.It can give you other resources in the community that you may not have otherwise been aware of.

having to put in same info for minor children that is not needed since most children are not employed.Most children live at home with parent so it is time consuming to put in all the same info as you do the parent.