Über Hubstaff

Hubstaff bietet Zeiterfassung und Mitarbeiterüberwachung für Fern- und Außendienstteams. Planung, Rechnungsstellung, Berichterstattung und vieles mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Hubstaff

It is very easy to use at daily work for companies. Great Chrome extension, just one click to start tracking time.

There's no payroll integration with Payoneer. It's tough to do payroll with limited options.

Bewertungen zu Hubstaff

Hubstaff hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.467 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hubstaff bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.467)

Ewan
Ewan
Founder / Director in UK
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best solution for integrated task management and thorough time tracking and reporting.

Kommentare: Very happy I moved from Time Doctor to Hubstaff. Huge improvements on all areas and a satisfying product to use. The experience is so good that I find myself wanting to stay with Hubstaff regardless of whether my need for time tracking reduces.

- Integrated Task Management platform (Hubstaff Tasks) allows for agile style task management that feeds appropriate tasks to user's timers. - Nice user interface - Good reporting functions - Thorough tracking options - Client/project budgets - Very good Customer Support

- I discovered some bugs during usage (which the developers have ironed out) - Time off / holiday allowance policy function is a great addition, but doesn't allow enough granularity as decimals of hours (or minutes) can't be used.

Antwort von Hubstaff

Hey Ewan, hope all is well with you and thank you for the kind words. You can now request time off exactly down to the minute. Cheers!

Paul
Paul
General Manager in UK
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hubstaff App Review

Kommentare: This app, is the best of it's kind and I believe that, I'll use it for a long time.

The app is very easy to use. The ability to take screenshot of worker's screen is great. Very customizable. I like the fact that it's free for a single user.

At a point in time, it gives different recorded times. A different time sent via email from the actual recorded times.

Antwort von Hubstaff

Hello Paul, thank you for providing your input regarding our product. When it comes to the daily emails that get sent out automatically by our system, there are a couple of reasons to consider for why they can appear to be incorrect. Firstly, the hours displayed in those emails are always in the organisation's timezone, and not in the member's own one. So, if there is a big time difference between the two, for example organisation having EST (New York) and user CST (Shanghai), then the hours tracked can appear to be incorrect due to the big difference between timezones. Also, if the user's Hubstaff tracker has not been able to upload all of its tracked data as intended, then the summary report will only display hours tracked and uploaded to our servers at the time of the email being sent out. We do encourage the usage of the timesheets area to more accurately see the hours worked by the members of your team. On there, information can accurately be seen in both timezones.

Öl & Energie, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

A good cheap tracking for development users on a budget

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It is a program initially for engineers with a small budget or professionals with a low budget who want to take into account the time they spend on each work task, this is essential to be able to move forward.
It is limited so that executive staff can see the real performance of the employees below, it is closed in that sense and they do not like it.
I liked it in many functions and I would recommend it but I would make clear the problems of aspects that I found.

This program gives me a feeling of real-time optimization. By having a clear vision of how my time is being used, I can identify areas in which they could be more efficient and make adjustments to optimize workflow in each task, this gives me a feeling of real-time optimization. I like it mainly because I don't have much time, on the other hand the prices were comfortable and sometimes you could accumulate invoices for payment the next month without penalties.

Productivity monitoring is very limited, I think it did not allow data to be delivered to senior managers, the way to give them real-time access to the performance of our tasks was very problematic.

Founder in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

No support

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The integration to CLickUp that used to work.

No support or help. In order for it to work and manage my workers, it needs to be much better

Dev
CEO in Indien

GOOD SOFTWARE TIME TRACKING

Kommentare: Excellent CUSTOMER SUPPORT in setting up the software.

Transparency. Is good in being able to provide valuable insights.

I think it is a bit on the expensive side.

Roldan
Roldan
UX/UI Designer in Philippinen
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Using Hubstaff for 5 years more. Seem it has improved!

Kommentare: Really just fine. What more should I look for as a freelancer who just need to track time for a project. Then send a a simple invoice at the end. As far as I'm concerned, I have a good experience with the app. If I have to suggest, maybe as a UX/UI Designer, they can enhance the looks an feel of the software to make it more professional and appealing to users.

Straightforward. Just the thing you need, you'll find it. Pretty much like any other time tracking software - as freelancer it has screen capture, invoicing, offline tracking and all...

It's just straight forward. Maybe they can add quick chat for client. Instead of additional login to browser when you need to quick communicate with your client.

Antwort von Hubstaff

Hey Roldan, thank you for submitting this review for Hubstaff! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying using Hubstaff for your time tracking needs. We want to continually improve the platform and our offerings, so we do welcome all feedback onboard. Please feel free to go to https://roadmap.hubstaff.com/ and add any ideas for features to be implemented.

Andrey
Art-Director in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My everyday helper!

Kommentare: I don't know how can I manage even one person without Hubstaff. It is a must!

– Easy to use;– Easy to integrate;– Integration with Asana;– Different types of reports.

Sometimes integration from Asana has bugs.

President in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hubstaff works great for our copany

Kommentare: It has been great for my company to have this tool as all staff work remotely. I can much more easily monitor and know what is going on with my projects and staff.

Easy hour tracking for remote staff, easy hour tracking for billing of clients

Cannot control how long screen shots are kept and cannot easily delete them manually. I would like to delete the screen shots after each billing for security purposes.

Anand
Owner in Indien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

xcriptech review

easy to use and screenshot feature, add/remove people

popups which are displayed when login to subscribe the additonal addons

KIRA
Executive Assistant in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for Remote Employees

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Hubstaff has been great. The program is cost effective and a great way to monitor remote employees.

I love using Hubstaff for our remote employees. It gives me access to see screenshots of what they are working on, assign tasks, job cost their time, and easily see what I need to pay each employee.

The only thing I do not like about Hubstaff is the desktop version needs to be downloaded to utilize the full services that hubstaff offers. I have to explain this to new employees, and some do not want to download the application.

Eberechi
CEO in Nigeria

Monitoring Remote Workforce with ease

Kommentare: Hubstaff makes it extreme to monitor my remote workforce.

Hubstaff makes it very easy to mange my remote staff. The screenshots keeps me up to speed on what each developer is working on. The activity level helps me to monitor how much each developer is putting in and they get an immediate feedback from me.

The reporting for hours worked can be made easier to get to.

Antwort von Hubstaff

Hello Eberechi, I hope this message finds you well. Thank you for using Hubstaff for your remote workforce. We're glad you are having a good experience.

abdullah
Admin Manager in Türkei
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My experience with Hub Stuff for over 4 years

Ease of use, flexibility and availability at all times

The large amount of reports and their presentation format :)

Antwort von Hubstaff

Hello Abdullah, Thank you for leaving us this review for the platform. Indeed, at the moment, we do have a large number of different reports that are used to provide detailed information about a specific aspect of the time tracked on the organisation. However, please keep in mind that we are in the process of releasing Hubstaff Insights, which is a paid add-on for Hubstaff, that offers analysis of various different reports together, using parameters set up by the organisation that utilises this add on. I believe this will be of great benefit to both yourself and other users, or organisations, that are wanting to have a quicker and easier way to analyse the information recorded by Hubstaff. For more information about the add on, we do have the following support article here - https://support.hubstaff.com/hubstaff-insights-add-on/

Mark
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Insightful employee time tracking and benchmarking

Kommentare: I enjoy being able to benchmark specific tasks across my team to see how much time it takes to complete a specific task in order to coach employees that work slowly or have lower activity levels.

I like that Hubstaff tracks employee activity percentage, takes screenshots of their screens and integrates with Trello and QuickBooks.

I dislike the lack of integrations. I would like to display Hubstaff time tracking in my Salesforce dashboard so that I can have a single pane view of everything going on in my business.

Antwort von Hubstaff

Hi Mark, thanks for sharing your thoughts! We want to make Hubstaff as helpful as it can be for everyone, so your feedback is highly appreciated.

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lightweight, easy, and effective.

Kommentare: Overall hubstaff has been an excellent way to track and verify productivity and hours worked. Every day we're sent an email showing the team's productivity and hours worked for the day, the staff is able to easily download and use the tool, and they are able to make adjustments to their own time clocks without having to have a superior edit the time for them which was an issue with other system we've used in the past. Hubstaff requires notes for all time edits so it is easy to see when and why edits were made.

Hubstaff is a quick and easy way to track your time working on a project or projects. The software has many helpful features such as the ability to add or edit your tracked time in case you forget to clock in or out, as well as periodically taking and storing screenshots to help you see what you were working on at any given time (the screenshots are blurred so text is not visible, but you can see overall what was going on on the screen). Hubstaff is great for monitoring productivity, it tracks your activity percentage based on the times that you were clocked in by monitoring mouse movements. My favorite feature is the option to add a reminder prompt if you haven't logged in by a certain time, so for example if you log in every day at 8:30, you can set a reminder for 8:35 to pop up an alert in the event that you forget to start your timer.

The only con I could say about this software is that every day during our 30 minute videoconference meeting I have to keep telling Hubstaff that I am not idle since my mouse hasn't been moving for that time period, and after 10 minutes or so it marks you as idle.

Antwort von Hubstaff

Thanks for the kind review! We too like the reminder to start the timer :)

Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Increasing your team's efficiency and productivity

Kommentare: Hubstaff has proven to be an effective time management and productivity analysis tool. Its ability to track employee locations and generate detailed reports has assisted us in improving team efficiency and collaboration. Although the integrations could be expanded, Hubstaff's core functionality is solid and provides useful insights for informed decision-making. I recommend this platform to businesses looking to improve the productivity and performance of their work teams.

I appreciate the ability to track employees' locations and record time based on their geographic location. This feature is available through Hubstaff, and it allows me to easily monitor the activity of my team members, particularly those who work in different locations. This has been particularly beneficial for distributed teams, and it has improved our coordination and collaboration.Hubstaff provides detailed reporting and analytics on teamwork time, productivity, and efficiency in addition to location tracking. This information has enabled us to make more informed decisions and improve our work processes. The ability to analyze how time is distributed and where changes can be made has allowed us to maximize productivity while reducing inefficiencies.

Hubstaff's integration with other tools is one of its limitations. While it includes some integrations with specific tools, I believe this section could be expanded to include more options. As a digital marketer, I use several tools that are specific to my job, and it would be advantageous to have a deeper integration with them within Hubstaff.

Tiana
Supervisor in USA
Medienproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for remote work and task tracking

Hubstaff makes remote work easy. It can be easily installed on a computer and used immediately by employees. The time-tracking and task management is the appeal of the software. Both users and managers are able to check-in with their daily progress for task and time management. In the simplest sense, Hubstaff is an easy way to track employee productivity.

Aside from screenshots being taken a tad too often (which can feel invasive for users), the one improvement I'd suggest is more of a real-time update on the dashboard of reported hours. Sometimes there is a delay in an employee's time reporting causing discrepancies between managers and workers. In addition, productivity reports are not always accurate. It seems the productivity reporting bases stats on how often a Hubstaff user moves their mouse, which isn't always indicative of timespent.

Antwort von Hubstaff

Hello Tiana, thank you for leaving this detailed review of our platform, along with your proposed improvements to the platform. There can be times where there is a delay in the upload of time tracked to our servers - with that being most of the time being the case when the user's time tracker is not able to temporarily upload its tracked data to our servers. If and when this occurs, it will mean that the time tracked by the affected user will only be displayed on the organisation's account once the connection can be made and information uploaded. Hubstaff measures activity percentage by taking the time during which activity was detected - via mouse or keyboard - and calculating that as a percentage from the total time spent tracking. Naturally there will be legitimate reasons and business needs for which activity may be lower, such as during calls or meetings. It is possible to create specific projects on Hubstaff with that in mind, where you can disable activity tracking.

Leri
Writer, Editor and Website Manager in Südafrika
Schreiben & Editieren, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hubstaff is a great time tracker for remote workers

Kommentare: Hubstaff is a easy program to use for time tracking. It is ideal for anyone working remotely. It has many other useful features for program managers and payroll - which requires playing around with the features to get to understand where everything is. But if you just want to log time, it's easy to use and anyone can do it.

Hubstaff's time tracker is great and convenient to use. Having a Chrome extension available makes it even better as the tracker is available right in my browser so that I can pause and resume time tracking easily when needed.

Despite all of the reporting options available, it can sometimes be difficult to find where to get an overview of the hours worked for a specific time period (using dates). I had to look through all the sections a few times to find it. I also don't like that it goes idle if you're not physically using the mouse - such as when I'm in a Zoom meeting (which is still work). Even though you can still count those hours, they still negatively effect the productivity score.

Antwort von Hubstaff

Hello Leri, thank you for providing us with this detailed review of our platform! The "Time and Activity" report would be the best report for you to use, in order to get the time worked by a specific member of the organisation, for the period of time desired. When it comes to the idle time that Hubstaff records, it does record the time during which there is no activity recorded by the user, via the usage of mouse and/or keyboard. If you find yourself in meetings where you are going idle too often, you may want to consider increasing the idle timeout from the default value of 5 minutes to a different one to better suit your needs. Additionally, when it comes to the activity percentage calculation, it is possible for the activity of certain projects to not be counted towards the overall activity calculation. So, a project called "Meetings" could be created, with the activity tracking disabled for it, and that could be used specifically for tracking time to meetings.

Director in Australien

No Reason To Change

Kommentare: We have used Hubstaff for 4 years to track our remote staff and have no reason to change to another provider. It is well establsihed in our business processes and we upgrade plans as we add more team members. Onboarding new team members is very, very smooth.

We create tasks in our Project system (jira) that appear in Hubstaff for the team member, they start the clock and we pay on that time spent - simple. There is a Dashboard to see who is working on what task at any time and lots of reporting. The project task gets the time spent reported back for project tracking/costing. We get 10 minute screen shots if there is a concern over productivity. I also use that to get a sneak peek on their design ideas if a client is calling me on progress and sometimes I'll suggest a change in direction.

We tried to interface with Quickbooks by Customer by Task but Hubstaff couldnt handle that. We do this via the tracking in Jira (which includes Hubstaff time by Task anyway).

Antwort von Hubstaff

Hello Michael, we are happy to be at your service! Please don't hesitate to message us at support@hubstaff.com for any technical inquiries. Our team will be happy to assist you. Thank you and stay well.

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good time tracking software

Good features. Highly recommend to business owners who want to boost their employees' productivity.

Some privacy concerns as a user. Since it screen caps your screen from time to time

Antwort von Hubstaff

Hi there! Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so pleased to hear you highly recommend Hubstaff to boost employees' productivity. We are always striving to be the best in this space, and the best for our customers... So to hear that you're happy with what we have to offer - Well, you just made our day! Regarding your concern about screenshots, I would like to let you know that you can enable your system's notification settings to know if screenshots are being taken. When the screenshot notification setting is enabled on the desktop application, a pop-up will show every time it captures your screen, depending on your app's preferences setting. You can read more about it in our support article here: https://support.hubstaff.com/how-do-i-know-if-screenshots-are-being-taken/ If you still have concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@hubstaff.com and we'll be happy to assist you! Hope this helps! Have a lovely day!

Managing Partner in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love me some Hubstaff

It has revolutioned the way that we manage our employees. It's amazing to be able to see granularly what they are doing so we can manage them more effectively and have them use their time more productively. Employees waste time, let's face it with Facebook, cell phones, lots of other stuff is distracting them and wasting you the owner ofyour companies time, give them an inch, they will take a mile. Let's keep honest people honest and let them know from the beginning, if they are here to work, they are here to work and not to waste any time!

None really, I love it. It has met and exceeded all of my expectations.

Antwort von Hubstaff

Hi Jason, we appreciate this! Thanks and stay well.

Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Incredible time-tracking software

This is a very, very easy-to-use time management software that can work in businesses of many shapes and sizes. I love that rather than just digitally tracking time, you can even assign your time to different projects, locations, etc. It works on Mac and PC flawlessly, and although I haven't used the mobile app, I've heard good things about it. In terms of trusting your workers, it even can screen capture the main display of their PC/Mac to ensure they aren't slacking off. This also tracks how much "activity" (mouse movement only, I think) per 10-minute period.

Really not too many cons with this one - very straightforward as an enduser, and very straightforward to setup for others. I think that presentation wise, the program could be rebranded to be a bit cleaner-looking, or higher-end. It's simple, it works, but I think it could be visually enhanced a tad. In terms of function, there's not much to criticize other than editing time after the fact. I have found it sometimes cumbersome to overwrite/change old time entries after entering them, as when it overlaps with another time, it doesn't allow you to submit.

Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Use for remote time tracking, and if needed, monitoring of remote employee

Kommentare: Overall very satisfied. For what we looked for and our needs, this fit it and was very easy to start using.

The time tracking for departments is a great feature we use. We have many staff that work in multiple roles and this allows them to track how much time in spent on each task. We use this to help determine which departments need more staff when we're doing upcoming hires.

The reporting features could be improved. It is a tedious process to create them, but customer service does help, but you're relying on chat or email communication - would be better if they'd set up meetings to review training. Once a report is created, there's very little you can edit on it, mostly meaning when you have new hires or want to change who the report is delivered (emailed) to, you have to create a new report entirely.

Amanda
Sr. Graphic Designer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Nice for employer, terrible for employee.

Kommentare: As a user, I did not like Hubstaff at all. It causes added tension during the workday and makes you feel like you need to be staring at your screen 100% of the time. Phone/Zoom calls are not considered in their metrics. As an employer, I understand wanting to see how productive your employees are, but processes should be in place to where you know if they are doing their job naturally. Have a little trust in your employees and they'll do great work for you.

The user-friendly interface made it a very easy software to install and use. As a user, you can easily see what your manager will see and judge your productivity on it.

It's terrible being monitored by mouse and keyboard usage for 8+ hours a day. Your productivity isn't measured by those metrics. For example, we had zoom meetings during the day to discuss streamlining processes between departments. Hubstaff showed that we were not working at all for that hour meeting, which skews the daily metric TERRIBLY. I also do not think it's beneficial for employers to hover over their employees strictly, but that's not HubStaff's fault.

Antwort von Hubstaff

Thanks for the feedback! We understand that the tracker does not take into consideration calls and meetings. If your job role requires you to be on calls or in meetings we recommend that you discuss it with your employer as all of the tracking requirements are fully customizable by your employer. Thanks again!

Tri
Tri
CEO in Singapur
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hubstaff, your go-to tool to manage the remote working

Kommentare: Hubstaff is a tool I recommend to all people manage a team of remote workers.

The integration with many platforms and how they communicate seamlessly.

I work with Jira. Sometimes it has verification problem which makes the calculation of the work time inaccurate.

Antwort von Hubstaff

Hi Tri, thanks for the honest feedback! For any issue you may experience while using Hubstaff, please don't hesitate to talk to us through our official support email, support@hubstaff.com. Thanks and stay safe.

Jessica
Managing Partner in Thailand
Fundraising, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best time tracking platform out there

Kommentare: It saves me so much time and allows me to easily check work product progress for my staff and partner consultants who work a state a way or across the world. It also allow me to be completely mobile when I need to be and allows the same for my staff/partners.

Hubstaff is, hands down, the best time tracking platform on the market. My business would not function efficiently without it, and I honestly wouldn't be able to be as mobile as I am without it. My business model depends upon collaborations and Hubstaff makes that possible for me with very little time spent on administration. You simply can't beat the cost for what you get!

While Hubstaff is brilliant at what it does, I haven't upgraded to their premium account because I find the payroll and billing to lack the flexibility I need to work well. For example, it doesn't allow me to write-in a description of activities accomplished on the billing, which some of my clients require. So I'm stuck using other platforms for that. Also, there's so much potential in their task system to replace other project management platforms, but it's not there yet.