Über Hubstaff

Hubstaff bietet eine einfache, vertrauenswürdige Zeiterfassung mit Screenshots für wachsende Unternehmen. Sie bietet Planung, Rechnungsstellung, Berichterstellung und vieles mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Hubstaff

Zeigt 1.036 Bewertungen

Arman S.
Full Stack Developer
  • Bewertet am 2.2.2020

"Delivers on the promise"

Kommentare: When I started working as a freelancer I tested most of the most famous time tracking software services out there. I always ended up coming back to Hubstaff! The free plan was perfect for starting out, and now it also works perfectly for our small team. And we hope the same will happen once the company grows bigger.

Vorteile: The ease of use and the fact it's so feature-rich. They have many integrations and even offer API for custom implementations.

Nachteile: I'd like to have the ability to set different pay/bill rates in different currencies, regardless of the primary currency set at the Organization top level.

• Bewertet am 2.2.2020
Dejan L.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.7.2019

"Productivity booster"

Kommentare: It is a great product if you spent some time explaining the advantages to your colleagues. Otherwise, I might be seen as a tool that violates personal privacy and narrowly measures company productivity.

Vorteile: easy to use, stable desktop app, great visualizations and statistics, many possibilities for integration with another tools

Nachteile: some functionalities within this product are not fully customizable (e.g. idle time is set to min of 5 minutes), more flexibility would be great (e.g. you can`t enable or disable idle timer or disable manual adding/editing records within specific project/task.

von Hubstaff an 5.8.2019

Hi Dejan,
Thanks for your feedback!

We absolutely agree that it is important to have a conversation with your team in regards to the software and its capabilities to ensure they are on the same page and do not feel that it invades their privacy.
We understand that this type of conversation can be difficult and time consuming so we put a guide together to help with the transition https://support.hubstaff.com/transition-your-business-to-hubstaff/

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to our support team and we will be happy to help.

• Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Shaan R.
  • Bewertet am 8.4.2020

"Great Tool for project management & generating work reports"

Kommentare: We are very satisfied with the overall product. The customer service is very prompt and friendly. That's the best part of it. The interface is also beautifully designed.

Vorteile: The most amazing feature that we use it for is to generate the number of hours spent on each project. It helps us in making crucial decisions related to pricing.

Nachteile: Sometimes system takes time to generate reports if you have more than 50 users that you are generating the reports for. It works faster for a small team but for larger teams, generating reports can be time taking. Although there are some workarounds for that, it is still time-taking.

• Bewertet am 8.4.2020
Diane S.
Lead Generation Specialist
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2019

"Constantly Rated As Poor Productivity Even When Working Hard"

Kommentare: My overall experience with this software is a very poor one. While I appreciate what you're trying to accomplish with the software, especially for remote employees such as myself, it just isn't working out for me personally. As I said earlier, it's going to wind up costing me my job because the software is telling my management that I'm not working when I am. The software also doesn't account for things like needing a lavatory break or taking our (legally required) paid time breaks. If I were to take my 30 minute paid time breaks every day, my productivity would just sink into the teens. There's also no way to account for meetings or times I am on the phone where I am still being productive and working but since I am not clicking anything or typing it thinks I am sitting doing nothing.

Vorteile: I like the way Hubstaff is designed. It's intelligent and user-friendly. It's sleek and very polished and up-to-date with modern design standards and as a user I am easily able to access the dashboard and different features and see the differences in productivity from minute to minute, see the screenshots, see the tracking points, etc. From the perspective of direct user experience, it's ace.

Nachteile: However, my qualms with Hubstaff far outweight its superior design structure. The program, to me, is broken. No matter how hard I work, I have never had a day above 40% productivity - and that only happened once. I am usually rate in the mid to high 20s, even on days when I am busting my butt to get work done. I don't know why I am having these problems with the software, because I know I am working, I know I am getting work done, but why am I being rated so poorly? This software is going to wind up costing me my job, and that makes me furious.

von Hubstaff an 8.2.2019

Hey Diane,

Sorry you aren't having a good experience. Let me explain how Hubstaff tracks activity, and if you still think you should be getting a higher score, please contact our 24/7 support team at support@hubstaff.com.

Your activity levels may be lower or higher depending on your responsibilities. Manual and mobile time tracking can also lower your productivity levels so include a note to your employer letting them know what you were working on. Here is a helpful article about how activity levels are tracked: https://support.hubstaff.com/how-are-activity-levels-calculated/

• Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Luis daniel R.
Consultor en Tecnologías de Marketing Digital
  • Bewertet am 2.8.2019

"Awesome tool to track productivity"

Vorteile: This is by far the most robust time tracking software I've ever tested. I love the screenshot taking feature and how easy is to create new tasks

Nachteile: I don't like that the pricing model is not per user, so let's say you have 6 employees you need to get the 10 employees plan instead of adding just one additional user.

von Hubstaff an 5.8.2019

Hi Luis,
Thanks for the feedback!

It is great to hear that you are enjoying software and screenshot feature.

In regards to the pricing model we understand that our current pricing model may not fit everyone which is why we are adding a per user plan shortly.

• Bewertet am 2.8.2019
Muhammad H.
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2020

"Hubstaff is one of the best!"

Kommentare: Overall I'm quite satisfied with Hubstaff.

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to manage a remote team through Hubstaff. I have team members from different cities and I've never faced any issue managing their time. Customer service is great.

Nachteile: A little pricey I'd say. The max price per user should be $2 or $3 on top.

• Bewertet am 19.3.2020
Tyler S.
Customer Success
  • Bewertet am 10.6.2019

"Hubstaff: Best for Time Tracking, Timesheet and Payroll Automation"

Kommentare: Time tracking for teams that don't co-locate (remote, construction, service, cleaning, etc.) plus outstanding integrations for payroll, project management, and budgeting.

Vorteile: Outstanding support and demos. Their team is always making the product better. I've been using the product less than 2 months, and they've already made things even better than they were before.

Nachteile: Opening screen is a little busy, but seems like they are already working on helping it make sense. If you click through you can set it up so it only shows what you want.

von Hubstaff an 11.6.2019

Thank you so much for your review, Tyler! We're so happy to hear you're finding Hubstaff to be of value to your work efforts.

• Bewertet am 10.6.2019
Ross C.
Vice President, Marketing
  • Bewertet am 26.9.2019

"Solid solution for what we need"

Vorteile: Hubstaff clearly invested in the UI/UX and their apps work—desktop, mobile, and web.

Nachteile: When I (initially) began using Hubstaff, there wasn't a ton of onboarding, so I had to teach myself. Not terribly difficult and I imagine they've added walkthroughs and tutorials since I became a user (a few years ago).

• Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Esther L.
office manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.3.2020

"Best time tracking software for businesses"

Kommentare: We've been using Hubstaff for a few years now, and it's the best time tracking software I've come across. It tracks all our employee's hours, activity levels and takes 3 screenshots every 10 minutes so you can look more carefully into your employees' performance if necessary. They also recently introduced badges which are awarded if someone has consistently high activity levels, which is also motivating for employees. They also offer a billing section which we don't use but is useful for businesses who pay employees per hour.

Vorteile: The best part is that the software downloads onto your PC and runs in the background with minimum interference. If you stop working, it will record idle time and ask you f you want to keep the idle time as work time or not - which is really useful. Another stellar feature is that it tracks activity levels. If an employee's activity levels are low, you get an email with a screenshot of their screenshot showing what they were doing at that time.

Nachteile: I can't think of anything we don't like.

von Hubstaff an 25.3.2020

It is great to hear that you are enjoying Hubstaff,
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.

• Bewertet am 16.3.2020
Moseph M.
BDR
  • Bewertet am 24.4.2020

"Great tool for a growing team!"

Kommentare: Overall, I've had a really positive experience with Hubstaff. As a remote worker, it's helped me maintain a good reputation with my leaders and also has helped me manage my day a lot better.

Vorteile: We use this at my job. The app is super stable and on the user end of things, always works as expected. My favorite feature is the productivity score especially as it notifies you via email when your productivity is consistently high. Def helps you stay motivated. On the admin side, you get a really solid report on your user activity which helps drive better accountability across the team.

Nachteile: It definitely requires one to onboard themselves. It's not the more userfriendly UI, though they do have plenty of user documentation.

• Bewertet am 24.4.2020
Dysiree R.
Executive manager
  • Bewertet am 1.6.2019

"Hubstaff over other timetrackers"

Kommentare: It was a good experience however we just moved to a different time tracker as we need to integrate our own system with the time tracker at a lower cost. We did a get a refund once but it never happened again, and this was due to some tech issues on their end.

Vorteile: Hub staff is very convenient to use and very detailed as screenshots from what the workers were doing are available but it isn't readily available real time. The interface is user-friendly. The percentage of work and movement is there, so you kind of have the idea if the worker is idle or not, hub staff capture 3 random screenshots​ every 10 minutes so it does really help a lot in catching workers who are doing unrelated things while they should be doing work. Apart from this, the admin can restrict the workers from deleting the screenshots but​ it could also be enabled in the setting, when screenshots are deleted, it also deducts the 10 mins. Both admins and users​ can add time manually depending on what you set up.
With the support people, I think they are okay, but can only be reached through emails and chatbox on the website.

Nachteile: One of the issue 90% of us encountered​ with hubstaff is with setting up, the timezone is really hard to set up, but hubstaff provided a troubleshooting guide link also posted on their website, but still it is quiet techy for someone who is not tech savvy​. Another thing that I least like about the software is that, they can't track real time, which I think is very essential for most businesses. They don't have a live monitoring set up. The Customer service is good, however it is very unconvenient to reach them, I would really prefer them to have a phone line so I don't have to type a very long email explaining about my technical issues. Apparently, they can only be contacted through chatbox in their website (which is not 24/7) and through emails. Lastly, I really don't like how google gives ideas and accesses on tutorials on how to bypass the hubstaff system. There are a ​couple of ways a worker can bypass the hubstaff system and it may seem to you that the worker is working but actually not. Applications and tricks are available online.

• Bewertet am 1.6.2019
Juan M.
Software Developer
  • Bewertet am 29.3.2019

"Lightweight, easy, and effective"

Kommentare: As a time tracking, payment management, and employee monitoring software, Hubstaff does a great job. It does help many companies keep track of their employees and is pretty comprehensive and even fun to use (when you look at it form the browser). Aside from the archaic Windows app, which has many problems, I have no complaints.

Vorteile: I've only used Hubstaff for time tracking with my company, I've never used it individually, but I've worked with it with two separate companies so far (as a freelancer), and when comparing it to other time tracking and monitoring tools, I find Hubstaff to be one of the most easy to use and amenable. The thing I like the most is the comprehensive user experience from my end, though I can't speak for admins. As a worker I enjoy being in control and up-to-date with my activity.

Nachteile: I would say that working with Hubstaff can get a little pressuring because of the activity system in place. What I mean is that I understand the way they measure activity but I do believe that looking for an activity sign every second can be very daunting, especially when some affiliate companies look for activity percentages higher than 80% for their employees. This forces many freelancers into a burnout trying to achieve these impossible productivity standards. Of course, Hubstaff can't claim responsability for what its users decide to do with it, but since it's fairly understandable that we (as workers) don't necessarily press keys or move the mouse at all times, maybe it would be better if they counted one activity sign every two (2) seconds, for example. Or if they offered ways to take breaks that were a direct part of the software and not something entirely at the discretion of one's employer. Hubstaff is great, but its current system does seem to favor employers more than employees, in my opnion, and this could lead to exploitation. Another thing is that the Windows app really needs an update, it has many bugs and doesn't look well on the UX side. There should be more options, not just an outdated-looking time tracker.

• Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Benjamín T.
Content Marketer
Möbel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.3.2019

"Hubstaff is a very cool and light tool for time tracking"

• Bewertet am 25.3.2019
Store Manager
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.1.2019

"Lightweight, easy, and effective."

Kommentare: Overall hubstaff has been an excellent way to track and verify productivity and hours worked. Every day we're sent an email showing the team's productivity and hours worked for the day, the staff is able to easily download and use the tool, and they are able to make adjustments to their own time clocks without having to have a superior edit the time for them which was an issue with other system we've used in the past. Hubstaff requires notes for all time edits so it is easy to see when and why edits were made.

Vorteile: Hubstaff is a quick and easy way to track your time working on a project or projects. The software has many helpful features such as the ability to add or edit your tracked time in case you forget to clock in or out, as well as periodically taking and storing screenshots to help you see what you were working on at any given time (the screenshots are blurred so text is not visible, but you can see overall what was going on on the screen). Hubstaff is great for monitoring productivity, it tracks your activity percentage based on the times that you were clocked in by monitoring mouse movements. My favorite feature is the option to add a reminder prompt if you haven't logged in by a certain time, so for example if you log in every day at 8:30, you can set a reminder for 8:35 to pop up an alert in the event that you forget to start your timer.

Nachteile: The only con I could say about this software is that every day during our 30 minute videoconference meeting I have to keep telling Hubstaff that I am not idle since my mouse hasn't been moving for that time period, and after 10 minutes or so it marks you as idle.

von Hubstaff an 6.2.2019

Thanks for the kind review! We too like the reminder to start the timer :)

• Bewertet am 30.1.2019
Le-an lai L.
Verlagswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.9.2018

"Great for online teams"

Kommentare: Great! It's amazing for the team but needs more options for the manager to be able to easily track employees with whatever variable that is needed.

Vorteile: I love how it's so easy to use for any new team member. I can also teach a new manager quickly on how to track those who are below them.
It's also great that I am able to calculate pay easily, and see who has been actually performing the least when online.

Nachteile: The biggest thing I would love to see is being able to easily check if someone has been adding/modifying their time too much. In the old software that we used, I can easily open a calendar and for each employee, check how many hours was working on the computer, and how many hours were done offline/tracked by the app. I have to go through one by one before actually catching someone who is violating company policies. Another one would be instead of having the checkbox portion of idle time when people have been away from their computer, make it a radio select where they have to choose whether to keep or delete it. This has caused so much confusion with our team when we started, and would greatly help in making sure that their time is logged correctly.

von Hubstaff an 24.9.2018

Hello! Thank you for your review. In regards to being able to easily check if members have been editing time manually, we do have a report section dedicated just for that. It is called "Manual Time Edits", and you will be able to see exactly which time was edited manually instead of tracked with the time tracker. As for the idle time features, we would love to here more about your feedback and suggestions. Please feel free to contact us directly at support@hubstaff.com and let us know!

• Bewertet am 17.9.2018
Roxanne H.
Product Sourcing Manager
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2018

"Everything we need!"

Kommentare: Its a pretty solid program to keep track of your productivity and sometimes I even use it to go a couple days back to check if I was able to do tasks that I may have slipped my mind.

Vorteile: - random screen capture every 10 minutes that allows managers to check if employees are focused on their intended tasks
- lets you track running time to the second that can also be used to determine pay.
- you can track overall running time with preset time periods or set your own
- forgot to time in? dont fret! you can edit this and leave a note to state your reason so managers can review and approve or reject the changes
- has a mini time window that allows users to check how much time is running without closing any windows
- works great with Mac and Windows
- Different parameters used to measure productivity
- color coded productivity
- can view daily, weekly, and monthly productivity rate
- easy to use interface
- set tasks, projects, invoices, calendar schedules, admin can limit user access
- easy to use dashboard with graphs of productivity

Nachteile: - its not an exact science. My task is "Product Sourcing" which greatly relies on scrolling through thousands of pages to find a good item to sell and sometimes it takes the whole 8 hours to find 1-2 good items worth a second look. Hubstaff sees this as not productive and gives me a real low productivity percentage rate.
- it can be manipulated if you still have time in between your tasks like opening new windows and tabs and mixing it with other "movements".

• Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Sales Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.12.2018

"Accuracy is the Key! "

Kommentare: Using this software is the best decision my company ever had in monitoring all their employees including myself. The accuracy of our timestamp shows the efficiency of our work everyday. I definitely love this software for providing us with fair results & reports with how productive we are every week, this is very helpful to all employees in any company to be more motivated to work hard each day. For me, working hard simply means working honestly with less supervision.

Vorteile: I had used so many other softwares in my previous companies which also offers the same features with this software. However, the best thing I like most with Hubstaff is the accuracy of work done per agent by providing accurate timestamp, screenshots & productivity report per agent & a lot more. Also, this software is indeed a friendly user which provides all users or agents an easy access to this software & provides easy instructions on how to make further changes in each users of this software. I would highly recommend this to all my friends & previous co-workers to work efficiently with less supervision.

Nachteile: Well, only one thing that I like least with this software & that was the delivery of screenshots per agent. It was more of the interval of each screenshot provided by this software. Honestly, I'm not really sure how exactly it works since I'm not the one in charge of this software in our company. Nevertheless, I am pretty sure it can be improved more to deliver quality experience to all users.

• Bewertet am 15.12.2018
Laine K.
Consultant
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2019

"Great time tool"

Kommentare: We are a completely remote company, and Hubstaff makes it possible to track our individual time spent on all projects, report on that time, send payments in some cases, and keep a detailed log of work that was completed on tasks.

Vorteile: I like the ability to track individual tasks and customize a dashboard on the homepage to show the metrics that are most useful to you, the individual user.

Nachteile: The sync with Confluence takes a while to upload tasks into the pop-out timer, and I feel that time is wasted waiting for the update on the timer to occur so I can start tracking time. I also think that the way the timing works per week should be based on the individual user's time zone, and not the company time zone.

von Hubstaff an 12.8.2019

Hi Laine,
Thanks for your feedback,

It is great to hear that our software is helping you with managing your remote team.
We understand that it can be frustrating when you need to update the tracker.
However when you update the tracker this means you can use the most recently added features and tools,

We apologize for the inconvenience and if you have other feedback you would like to discuss feel free to contact our support team directly and we will be happy to help.

Thanks again,

• Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Michael D.
Marketing Team Leader
  • Bewertet am 9.2.2018

"Easy to use, not quite as easy to manage, but still pretty easy to manage."

Kommentare: We're able to track the work time and habits of a mess of remote workers from the other side of the world with relatively little fuss.

Vorteile: Hubstaff gives different levels of control that can be passed down through the command chain, allowing The Boss to have the total domination he needs to feel like The Boss while enabling middle management to fiddle usefully with things and retain enough control over their team's calendars and settings to not make them feel emasculated and vestigal. Even the rank-and-file employees themselves can be given a decent amount of control -- or not, if that's how you like it.

Nachteile: The calendars used on their Timesheet pages are really finicky -- sometimes, you swear the thing you just did in order to get from 'looking at today' to 'looking at yesterday' SHOULD have worked, but clearly didn't...and then you do the exact same thing again, and it works like you expected. Also, and I realize that this is a problem in all similar software but it IS avoidable and SHOULD BE avoided even though it's not actually avoided anywhere, Hubstaff is not great at dealing with timezone changes. So if you have people on the East Coast, people on the West Coast, and people in the Philippines, two of those groups have to learn to think and act like they're in the third group's timezone, and that's hard when you're dealing with entry-level remote workers.

• Bewertet am 9.2.2018
Ray C.
  • Bewertet am 4.6.2019

"Cenedex Software Solutions - Hubstaff Review"

Kommentare: Hubstaff has been our preferred platform to track all of our employee hours and tasks for a very long time, and we are extremely happy with the results in helping us organize our work flow and management.
We have been able to realize the ease in a long standing promise of transparency to our customers by sending frequent, detailed reports on the hours of developers on client projects.

Vorteile: We especially love about hubstaff is the newly released "Hubstaff Tasks" function which allows us to track the task along with the time taken for each user. As a software company that prides itself in transparency, our clients truly appreciate seeing how their money is spent, and Hubstaff offers them the perfect easily-exported PDF files.

Nachteile: Rather than what we like least, we recognize that each platform is a growing and developing business, and Hubstaff has show us that they are constantly improving to meet customer needs.
To this extend I would love to see these improvements in the next major update:
1) To be able to connect one-single project to multiple integrations at a time, for example to Hubstaff Tasks as well as Quickbooks. 2) To be able to upgrade a single user or owner to a higher plan, so as to take advantage of the higher tier benefits. 3) To be able to edit Immutable times from external integrations, in the case of Human error in selecting projects or Tasks.

• Bewertet am 4.6.2019
Richard W.
Free-lance editor
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.9.2018

"Good time tracker for individuals"

Kommentare: I needed more flexibility in specifying date ranges than I had in the previous time tracker I was using, and Hubstaff delivered! It's not perfect--and sometimes it's frustrating--but it's nevertheless indispensable to me.

Vorteile: * Apps for OSX, iPhone
* Perfect for individuals
* Allows reports for customized date range

Nachteile: * Website is often confusing: always have to look around to find the right page for creating a customized report
* Task durations are only downloadable in hour:minute:second form, which makes it cumbersome if you're importing into a spreadsheet and still need to convert to decimal hours (e.g., convert 1:37:17 to decimal)
* Need to enter tasks when setting up a project: can't enter them in the process of entering time. Would be nice to be able to type a task in the dropdown, have the page display an alert ("Do you want to add the task 'Drive to customer site' to the project?"), add the task to the project, and update the drop-down.
* Would like the option for more flexibility in manually entering times, e.g., if I'm doing something from 9:00
a.m. to 9:38 a.m., and I realize that I haven't started the timer, give me the option of manually entering 40 minutes before 9:40 a.m., even if it's not yet 9:40.
* In general, need more configuration options (see above).

• Bewertet am 15.9.2018
Willy A.
C.E.O
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2019

"Great tool to track productivity"

Kommentare: It’s a pretty reliable program to track productivity and allows you to work with employees remotely. Every supervisor who works with employees remotely should have this. It makes your work so much easier and it is very affordable.

Vorteile: I find Hubstaff to be very useful especially in project management. Tasks can be clearly outlined for each agent and it helps you get reports on my agents and productivity increases because I can now closely follow up with the individual agents who are having trouble delivering. It’s a very easy software to use with a clean User Interface. I especially love the “Hubstaff Tasks” function as it helps me track the amount of time agents take to complete certain tasks and this is very useful information in project planning, I can now get a better estimate of the time required to carry out tasks from previous records. I haven’t had the chance to use the mobile app but it’s good to know there is that option which would be very useful when on the go.

Nachteile: Hubstaff has been splendid and it offers a lot of features, I’m really satisfied with it, maybe in a future version, the software could include a real time option for the reports.

von Hubstaff an 29.7.2019

Hi Willy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

It is great to hear that our software is helping you with all of your time tracking needs.

We really appreciate your kind words.

Warmly,

• Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Arianna maouna B.
SEO Specialist
  • Bewertet am 26.9.2018

"Make remote work possible with Hubstaff"

Kommentare: My organization is trying to reduce cost by letting employees work remotely. This is also to allow us to hire talent not just from our country but to all parts of the world as well. Through Hubstaff, it makes managing people easier because there is transparency. Hubstaff's ability to track time, measure activity level and take screenshots of what the workers are actually doing have helped us achieve our business goals.

Vorteile: At first I thought it would be impossible to work with a group of people living from different parts of the country. But through Hubstaff, it allowed me to manage these people with the Task Management tool, easily and accurately measure their productivity level, and at the same time, see what they have been working on with the Screen Capture feature.

Nachteile: My only concern with Hubstaff, or any product for that matter, is the cost. Everything that offers good quality service really comes at a price, and I think Hubstaff has given me that. My organization has been using Hubstaff for over 3 years now and we are still and will continue to use it for years to come.

• Bewertet am 26.9.2018
Head of Research and Data Managemnet
  • Bewertet am 3.5.2019

"Incredible time-tracking software"

Vorteile: This is a very, very easy-to-use time management software that can work in businesses of many shapes and sizes. I love that rather than just digitally tracking time, you can even assign your time to different projects, locations, etc. It works on Mac and PC flawlessly, and although I haven't used the mobile app, I've heard good things about it. In terms of trusting your workers, it even can screen capture the main display of their PC/Mac to ensure they aren't slacking off. This also tracks how much "activity" (mouse movement only, I think) per 10-minute period.

Nachteile: Really not too many cons with this one - very straightforward as an enduser, and very straightforward to setup for others. I think that presentation wise, the program could be rebranded to be a bit cleaner-looking, or higher-end. It's simple, it works, but I think it could be visually enhanced a tad. In terms of function, there's not much to criticize other than editing time after the fact. I have found it sometimes cumbersome to overwrite/change old time entries after entering them, as when it overlaps with another time, it doesn't allow you to submit.

• Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Tamara H.
Internet, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2019

"Hubstaff is a great product"

Kommentare: Overall, Hubstaff is a great product. I have looked at several other timers and time-tracking utilities, but keep using Hubstaff because of the ease in setting up small projects. I would definitely recommend it to others.

Vorteile: The desktop widget timer is great, and I can create a project and get to working on it with minimal fuss. This is great for small ad hoc projects that require only a few hours of work.

Nachteile: It is difficult to see how much total time an individual has worked on a specific project. Ideally, you could select a project and an employee and see the total time that person worked. Also, the "custom" timeframe capability using the calendars doesn't seem to work properly when selecting dates for a report.

von Hubstaff an 16.4.2019

Hi Tamara,
Thank you for the nice review. You should be able to use your Time & Activities report to choose any custom dates you want as well as filter for specific people and projects. The steps to do this are here, https://support.hubstaff.com/save-custom-filters-reports/. Please contact us at https://support.hubstaff.com if there are any questions.
Cristina