Über Jituzu

Web-based solution that helps small medical practices connect with their clients through client portal and appointment reminders.

Erfahre mehr über Jituzu

Jennifer L.
Owner/speech-language pathologist
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.1.2019

"Jituzu - private medical practice"

Vorteile: Jituzu is a very cost effective, HIPAA compliant, patient portal that allows convenient access to secure documents and allows patients to pay for services online. This has greatly impacted our accounts receivable, as it is quick and convenient for patients to securely pay online.

Nachteile: There are features within the program that could be improved, such as accessibility to documents, archiving and searching those documents in an orderly way, etc.

• Bewertet am 4.1.2019
Susan L.
Director/Psychotherapist
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.9.2016

"Jituzu Appointments and Reminders"

Kommentare: It was easy to set up, and the support staff are terrific, patient, and always helpful. I've been using it so long I don't remember when we started, but it frees me up to do other things, and keeps clients up to date on appointments.

Vorteile: Easy to use, terrific customer support, very functional. I get positive comments from my clients often.

Nachteile: Nothing. I've used it for years and it has made my life a lot easier.

• Bewertet am 1.9.2016
Mallory G.
Owner/Mental Health Therapist
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2016

"Good content, not very pretty/user-friendly for consumers"

Kommentare: I love that Jituzu works so well with My Clients Plus, which I use for my Electronic Health Record system. The addition of the Client Portal over the past year has been a huge game-changer. However, I wish it was more adaptable for my individual practice's needs and was a little more user-friendly for my clients. It has an 80/90s feel to the look which makes it seem outdated despite it's new features.

Vorteile: I like the client portal and scheduling features- and its compatibility with My Clients Plus

Nachteile: not pretty, difficult for my clients to use at times

• Bewertet am 7.11.2016
Alfredo N.
Student of medicine
Medizinische Praxis, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2018

"The order is the main reason for this application."

Kommentare: Ease to organize my work, order when organizing my patients to the consultation, Professionalism for each patient who needs his specific time, I have many benefits of this application I save time at work is the best that this application can provide me.

Vorteile: The pro of the application is pleasing to the eye, a simple way to organize my schedule with my patients, easy access since we can have it on my mobile phone as in the tablet or on the computer, but my recommendation is to have it on the cell phone so you can have more comfort when organizing your schedule, you can edit the list of your priorities at all times

Nachteile: I do not like that I have to pay monthly for the application since it makes me a little tedious to have to be aware of the expenses that this generates even though it is not expensive.

• Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Lee F.
Owner, Therapist
  • Bewertet am 4.11.2016

"Took over making reminder calls for appointments, which I LOVE!!!"

Kommentare: The software works fantastically! I love being able to schedule appointments and have the software automatically make the reminder calls for me. As a starting off mental health provider, I found that making reminder calls is not a strong suit for me. This software remedies this short-coming of mine, and now my clients receive reminder calls prior to their sessions.

Vorteile: Easy to use

Nachteile: Browser configuration can be a little challenging to use (two scroll bars needing to be used)
Would love being able to schedule follow up appointments inside MyClientsPlus when it's linked to a Jituzu account.
Would also love being able to add a new client inside MyClientsPlus and not have to switch over to Jituzu to add a reminder phone number, with voice/text option and amount of time to make reminder call prior to appointment date and time.

• Bewertet am 4.11.2016
Tim C.
  • Bewertet am 20.7.2017

"The software is pretty intuitive, but the support is phenomenal! Everything is visually clear. "

Vorteile: I really like the simplicity of the pages. The different categories are easily distinguishable in terms of form and purpose. I like that the system holds CC and debit info in a secure way. Response time on submissions of CC and debit info are very good.

Nachteile: The calendar could be shaded differently. to help with visibility. I have trouble tracking across from the left where the hours are marked to the day I an setting an appointment. Small beef!

• Bewertet am 20.7.2017
Yohan andrés M.
Medicine Student
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.6.2018

"The best software for schedules and appointments "

Kommentare: Overall is the best app to appointment your dates, a lot of benefits for the time of the patient as well the time of the physician. I like it a lot and I recommend it to all my patients and my colegues.

Vorteile: As medicine student it's easy to use, do have a full organization of your patients appointments and you can make your schedule in function of that, it saves you a lot of time you can use on another things with patients. This software made my work easier.

Nachteile: Some functions like the calendar doesn't not work properly, and sometimes it's difficult to use for my patients but is nothing you can't resolve teaching them!

• Bewertet am 22.6.2018
Iris P.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.3.2017

"Great customer Service"

Kommentare: This is my second review. Best customer service . Some functions have been problem but the customer service reps always patient and helpful.

Vorteile: General ease of use and customer service

Nachteile: Some functions do not work properly

• Bewertet am 28.3.2017