Über Freedcamp

Mühelose Teamzusammenarbeit. Es ist einfach und intuitiv zu bedienen und kann wachsen, wenn du erweiterte Funktionen benötigst.

Erfahre mehr über Freedcamp

It's a tiny quibble that I hesitate even to mention here.

Bewertungen zu Freedcamp

Freedcamp hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 455 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Freedcamp bereits verwendet?

Alexandra
Alexandra
COO in Kanada
Pharmazeutika, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A hidden gem in the world of SaaS PM tools

Kommentare: We were looking for a one-stop solution to handle our internal and client projects from end-to-end. So far, Freedcamp has met all of our needs. We're finding new uses for it every day.

Excellent feature set that integrates task, project, and time management apps together very nicely, with surprise features like password management, wikis, chat/notes, and invoicing. Handles both internal and external teams/projects and users well. Customizable. It's not bloated or slow like many enterprise-wide systems, but also offers many robust functionalities that make it much stronger than you'd first notice. Offer many different views and apps/functions, so it can truly be adapted to your needs. It can be a simple task manager, or a full planning tool. Appreciate the integration with other platforms and export options. Wonderful customer support. Good documentation and training.

Not much. So far almost every desired feature or functionality that I can think of either exists already or is planned for development. The UI is a little out-dated but they are currently releasing updates. The mobile app could use some more functionality.

Christopher
Christopher
CEO in USA

All In One Business Management @ Amazing Prices

Kommentare: I think what impresses me about Freedcamp the most is the level of support. I asked about an automation feature I needed to maximize my workflow, and they rolled it out across the whole platform not long after! I have tons of experience with SaaS but this is next level.

I love how accessible the team here has made Freedcamp to just about anyone. At first this devalued the whole thing in my mind, until I started trying out the premium features. I love how responsive the team is, and how customizable the software is. Between the combination of these two things, you can achieve pretty much anything you can imagine as far as project management software goes. The enterprise features are super cool too. The custom domain is almost unheard of in this space, tie that in with the branding and wow my mind is blown.

The learning curve. There is SO many features that figuring out how to prioritize and train on the ones you want to use can be overwhelming. I think this is a good problem to have, but it must be taken into consideration especially with larger organizations

Jorge
CEO & Founder in Mexiko

Great software for team management

Kommentare: Great experience. I use it for my team and is just the perfect mix between functionality and power and easiness of use.

I like that it works according your needs. If you need Gant Chart, or a Kanban workflow, or a table task view of your project you can easily do so. The team is really active and improving everytime to make better the software.

Some functionalities (like Wiki) could improve on the interface. Sometimes it has so much features that can be a little step learning curve.

Olga
University lecturer in Niederlande
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It was struggle, struggle and struggle again

Kommentare: See above
Switching to another tool (basecamp) was something I lobbied and asked and could support myself through my organisation but the project coordinator who liked the tool was not in favour of any changes. The project is almost over, I will be happy to forget this nightmare.
Please do more usability testing and make software user friendly!

The only thing I liked it that the person who implemented it seemed to enjoy all the intricacies of the tool . I can imagine that computer science background was of help to this person. Otherwise, as a user I found this the worst software package I had to use in my entire professional life.

3 years of struggle with each functionality of the tool - discussion threads, status, notifications etc. make it impossible to name one thing. I wonder whether there was any form of usability testing with new users ? I doubt it. I conquered the tool each time I needed some response from colleagues badly however it was never easy and I gave up doing an additional e-mail round to be sure the message reached the addressee.

Antwort von Freedcamp

Hi! I'm sorry you had a bad experience. We rarely get complaints like these, but we will consider implementing more usability testing. I would also like to add that we have no record of you ever being in contact with our support team, so I think the 1/5 rating in that category is a bit unfair.

Abu Bakkar
Web Developer in Bangladesch
Programmentwicklung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Freedcamp is an awesome project management tools

Kommentare: Freedcamp is an Awesome project management tool for your project with your team. It can track and get reports of the teamwork easily.

The interface of Freedcamp to convenient and easy to manage.

Need to improve graphical color combination

Founder and CEO in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Freedcamp is amazing and a life saver overall

Kommentare: It is an amazing amount of software for the free tier and I highly recommend it for those with large teams, and those with small minimal teams the premium version is well worth it.

Freedcamp is an amazing tool on the free version. For a company like mine, where I have a lot of different clients, and they have a lot of different marketers, designers, etc. that often need to be included on their tasks and conversations, it makes all the sense in the world for me to use this free tool... It organizes each client into its own project and we are able to create different types of task lists etc.

There are features in the pro/paid version that I would LOVE to have... The problem here is that if you have 30 - 50 clients, with 2 - 5 persons on each team, all with varying degrees of involvement on their website but all need to be kept in the loop on what tasks are open and what arent... It becomes impossible to upgrade, because I would have to upgrade for each user license... This kept me from an awesome appsumo deal that I really wanted to buy, but didnt make sense. My suggestion to them would be able to find a way to have just a few users, or even just one, that has the capabilities to upgrade the plan, and create subtasks, etc. while still keeping the same functionality for the free tier users. I NEED the clients to be able to create, edit, etc. their own tasks. I would literally lose functionality and the ability to use the platform for upgrading. My 2 cents.

Shawngela
Shawngela
Coach in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Freedcamp is an Amazing Project Management Software that is insanely affordable!

Kommentare: Freedcamp solved a desperate need for me to have an affordable project management software that fit my needs. Freedcamp fits that and more. I upgraded to the business plan and couldn't be more happy. The business plan for 5+ years, is far cheaper than what I was paying for a competitor for one year.

Freedcamp helps me easily see my upcoming tasks, tasks that are past due and comments on projects that need my attention.

As much as I love Freedcamp, I would say that setting it up, although not hard, did require some attention to detail. Figuring out how to add individual people and how to turn on specific apps for each project wasn't as intuitive as I would have liked. Having said this, after a few videos, I was up and going.

Alex
Web / Graphic Designer, SEO in Costa Rica
Internet, Selbstständig

Free-camp is a wonderful project management software for Freelancers and small businesses

Kommentare: I have been using Freedcamp for 4 or 5 years, i started using it because unlike many other similar tools, there is no restrictions about the clients or members. In fact, all this time i have used the free version and it has helped me to get organized and focus

I was looking for a project management tool that would keep my projects and tasks organized in one place and I found this. Freedcamp is an online project management software that gives you the ability to manage all your clients's tasks in one place. The best part about this tool is that the free version is very generous.

If you need some specific functions you would need to pay some addons, other than that, if you are a freelancer, the free version will be enough.

Head of Development in UK
Internet, Selbstständig

Love Freedcamp

Really easy to use, great features, fantastic pricing, great support.

The API could be better - not always intuitive or clear.

Marketing Specialist in USA
Industrieautomation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A free product that really helps

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I really like using the software and I will continue to do so.

I love the visualization of this product. I am a very visual learner and I love being able to see everything color coded and laid out so nicely on a calendar so I can help myself get organized.

I wish the calendar boxes were a little bigger because some of them get cut off and it's hard to see what they arr saying.

Mustafa
CEO in Indien

Freedcamp a great project management tool

Kommentare: A great product and fits all budgets with basic functionality kept free. And the power users can purchase advanced functionality as paid plugins

Freed camps Task management is very powerful. The free version doesn't have sub tasks option but it can be bought as a paid plugin. Also has time logging for developers and milestones which are very critical in project managements. The best part is these also are available in free version.

The time log export is a bit clumsy and needs some updates. The filters don't always work. At least on my Mac.

Eric
principal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great (Unknown) Project Mgmt Tool

Kommentare: I use Freedcamp every day and love it. It is general enough to be useful in any industry, but it has enough features and functionality to be useful for specific industries like mine (legal) that have a significant need for quality project mgmt software.

I can't say enough good things about Freedcamp plus it has so many features, it is hard to pick just the best one. I judge software, in part, on how much I enjoy using it. Is it useful, beneficial, or even fun to use? Or, does it leave me disappointed, confused, or frustrated. Freedcamp is a joy to use, and it helps me keep my projects on track as well as my coworkers. I am surprised it is not as well known as some competitors like Trello. It should be!

Freedcamp has some complexity in terms of customizing projects, groups, etc. It can be done but there is a slight learning curve.

EW
Copyeditor in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

For small organizations, this is a great free option

I'm a freelancer working with several different clients. I use Freedcamp with clients who aren't already using another project-management service, and the free version gives me everything I need. My clients don't take to it immediately; they prefer to rely on email for most communication and file-sharing, but for my own personal projects or for working with subcontractors, I like the file-sharing capabilities and the calendar integrations. Filling out an honest survey about why Freedcamp has been a useful solution is the very least that I can do to thank them for keeping a free option for the platform, so here I am!

I wish that I didn't have to pay to get the ability to copy projects, but it was smart business for them to withhold that from the free service, because I've *almost* broken down and gotten it. But I'm a penny-pincher, so I'm holding out. I also still haven't quite figured out how to get global teams working quite right, but that's probably on me!

Sandra
CEO in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Freedcamp works for my business

Kommentare: Overall I think Freedcamp is good for managing the design and marketing projects that I do for clients. It allows me to keep files, discussions, and other details related to the project in one place.

I like that I can do a variety of things in one place. I can exchange files with clients or subcontractors. I can start discussions with clients or subcontractors. Or I can use the discussion feature to make notes for myself. I like the timer feature where I can track the time spent on a project. I also like the tasks feature to keep track of what I need to do.

There are certain things I would like to do in the software, but I am not sure how to do them. I don't know if they are possible, or perhaps I need more training to understand how to accomplish them. One thing is I would like to hide the archived projects, so I don't have to scroll through them every time I am trying to select a project.

Antwort von Freedcamp

Hi, Sandra! You should know that it's possible to hide archived projects. Click your user name in the right side of the menu and select Manage System. Then, click the settings icon and choose the option "Hide Archived Projects" if you have any other questions, let us know at help@freedcamp.com

Jamie
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

If you want a project management software that works for you...

Kommentare: One unexpected benefit of Freedcamp is the improvement to the staff’s morale when I don’t have to do nearly as much micro-managing and instead they can see in writing exactly what is expected, the due date, communicate progress, etc. without a manager constantly asking. It also makes editing or correcting errors or mistakes more like collaboration than like corrections.

Freedcamp is so incredibly intuitive and user friendly, not to mention, each time I have ever had a hiccup or a desired result from the software that I couldn’t achieve on my own, I just emailed support and they were able to customize from the back end to make it do anything I needed. I can’t say enough about the amount of time this tool saves me as chief of operations and I can’t imagine doing my job without it.

The only feature I feel could be improved significantly is the “email in” feature. It’s quite cumbersome the first time you email into a project and if you are like me, you have so many projects going at one time that it is not convenient to have to log in, go to the project, select email in, copy the address and then alter it depending on if it’s a file, discussion, etc.

Tom
Managing Partner in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Extraordinary Value, Flexibility, Features, Support, UI/UX that keeps improving

Kommentare: My consulting, ops and support support teams (from 3 to 20) have been using Freedcamp since 2017. Started with the free version which was met earlier requirements and quickly upgraded to the Business Plan. The platform has consistently met/exceeded my requirements for the wide range of use cases that my company encounters as we help internal and external clients with all aspects of business and product launches, turn-arounds, and M&As. The Freedcamp leadership, dev and support teams have always been responsive, they listen closely to the users, meet promised release dates and quickly roll out fixes and improvements that match or are better than competing platforms and customer feedback/requests

Features and Functions that match or greatly improve upon other all the popular platforms I've used Clean, customizable, well designed and easy to learn and use UI / UX Very easy to deploy, onboard new users (internal teams, distributed workgroups, and contractors and clients) Powerful and flexible for both experienced users & project managers (agile and waterfall) and for people with limited to no tech skills Helpful and intuitive dashboard, reporting, tracking, drill downs, integrations with popular workgroup and collaboration platforms including Microsoft, Google, Dropbox, etc Fast and continuous platform improvements Cost/Benefit/Feature set offers a much better value than other platform I've used or vetted

The CRM module is functional and usable, and may meet the needs of organizations that are seeking a single platform for project management, support, and customer contact management - but it's not as mature or feature-rich as many popular stand-alone 3rd party CRMs.

Principle in USA
Grafikdesign, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Freedcamp is a great project management tool that allows teams to collaborate.

Kommentare: Overall Freedcamp is great tool for project management.

Using the entry-level (free) set up covers a lot of needs for most uses. This allows you to use the software and learn what works and doesn't for your team and fully gauge the need for paid services.

Expanding their add-ons to a variety of applications is probably the biggest issue. Though not a huge blocker, it opens up the application to be used by more companies already mid-stride in their business decisions. For example, Freshbooks integrates with the invoicing application but it takes some work to get Quickbooks to do so.

Gustavo Emiliano
Founder in Argentinien
Programmentwicklung, Selbstständig

Mis comentarios

Kommentare: Me encanta lo uso para gestionar mis proyectos. Solamente estoy tratando de ver como integrar esto: - mi bloc de notas de OneNote donde llevo notas diarias
- mi bandeja de entrada de oultook donde marco emails diarios y esos van a parar a:
- TO- DO de microsoft
Esas 3 herramientas aun las sigo usando , ademas de Freedcamp, no puedo despegarme de ellas ya que no encuentro como hacer eso mismo de forma eficiente en Freedcamp. Saludos!

Hi i speak spanish, sory. I need write in spanish. Hola, bueno el producto la verdad me parece excelente. Soy un admirador de este desarrollo y me gusta muchisimo. Lamentablemente aqui en Argentina el pais donde vivo el costo del dolar en relacion a la moneda local es muy alto 1 dolar = 100 pesos argentinos :-(

Yo intentaria que no "mezclaran" el idioma English con el Spanish, porque hay muchisimas palabras en Ingles en la version español que confunden. Lo mismo con algunos modismos que usan en USA son diferentes en español.- Otra cosa que no me agrada mucho en cuestion de diseño son algunos elementos demasiado "grandes" como botones o elementos de diseño que tienen un tamaño grande y ocupan mucha pantalla en cuanto a la usabilidad y experiencia de usuario. Yo dejaria todo como está pero con algunos elementos mas "delicados" . Si bien se nota que comenzó con un estilo minimalista luego fue tomando color con demasiados objetos que no tienen mucha relevancia en el uso diario. Y otra contra que encuentro es la dificultad para enteder los roles de los usuarios que no pagan, es decir no entiendo bien si puedo incluir a un cliente mio dentro y el que privilegios de usuario tiene. La parte de roles de usuarios no es clara, por lo menos en la version español presta a confusion. Son detalles, si algun dia quieren que haga un analisis completo bien hecho solo me lo tienen que pedir y estaré orgulloso de poder ayudarlos. Hago sitios web desde el año 200 :-)

Malice
Co-Owner in USA

Project Management That's Not a Project to Manage

Freedcamp has been indispensable to our company, both in our nascent and more developed business stages. It's interface is straightforward, and its robust feature set allowed us to utilize new tools as our business grew and demanded more. Key among those was a built-in time tracker that allowed us to better and more accurately quote projects. Its free features were sufficient for our needs in the beginning, but the price point for upgrading to Business/Enterprise level was also reasonable, especially compared to similar platforms. We were also able to start using it "out of the box" rather than some other platforms we tried out, where merely setting everything up was an investment of time and resources we, as a small business, just didn't have.

The mobile app is not as robust as the browser-based application, but the company has been making improvements on that front.

Associate Professor in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A great balance of complexity and features but a bit of a learning curve

Kommentare: Complex academic research projects with collaboration among Canadian and Tanzanian teams.

Web-based so easy to add on team members regardless of their hardware and experience. Flexible; can assign tasks, dates, priorities, people and can create several levels of sub-tasks. I like the integration with Dropbox so that files are easily available to all partners and access does not depend on Freedcamp itself. If I ever decide to stop using Freedcamp, I won't have valuable files locked into Freedcamp that I'll have to download before quiting. The support is superb; emails are answered quickly, often within hours and questions answered accurately and concisely without the usual boilerplate text verbiage that many software companies (esp. the big ones) like to indulge in. Switching between the list and Kanban views is very nice.

With complex projects, the webpages can begin to be very cluttered. As well, the default for finished tasks in to us a strike-out font as opposed to hiding or archiving them so one may see a page where the majority of text is struck out. reporting is rudimentary, basically a summary of tasks and a time period with little customization possible. I would like, for example, to be able to generate a report by individual team member of all of their assigned tasks and deadlines.

Francesco
Senior Researcher in Italien
Nanotechnologie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for daily use in a R&D team

Kommentare: We use Freedcamp daily for organizing, planning and carrying out our work, setting priorities, organizing meetings and projects. I usually recommend Freedcamp to colleagues.

Calendar, project management, team management and task planning are great features. These features help us in organizing our workplan.

The management of completed/incomplete tasks is a bit messy. The user should be provided with the option of archiving old tasks without "deleting" them. Integration with external services (for example Google Drive) could be improved. A full mobile (Android, etc.) version of Freedcamp would be great.

Manager of Systems Engineering in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Freedcamp for Higher Ed IT Project Management

Kommentare: It just works and helps minimize the amount of communication overhead with team members when compared with other products. If you've used a social networking platform and a task list, you can use Freedcamp.

The value proposition for the price was outstanding. Core desired features are included without a mandatory subscription at the highest level. Licensing is also based on role and flexible use. This keeps operational costs low .

There is a lack of task dependencies/linking unless leveraging the highest edition if the product. Also, areas of the UX make performing bulk operations difficult (e x: mass assignment of status/priority/assignee)

Alistair
CEO in UK

An well structured time saver that helps run projects efficiently.

Kommentare: I loved the clarity of thinking that Freedcamp offers through its very clean interface. Compared to a support system I was previously using Freedcamp is a breath of fresh air and I could not imagine running projects without it now. I would also add that the entry level version is totally free and comes with Unlimited Projects, Tasks, Storage, and Users.

Freedcamp provides a very scalable solution for anyone that needs to increase their productivity through improved project management. Initially I used Freedcamp for one client and one detailed project. Then it grew to one client with multiple in-depth projects, then it grew to multiple clients with multiple projects. The way Freedcamp is designed it handled this growth easily, and as an end user the process was very straight forward and instinctive without the need to refer to any documentation at all.

Advanced use of Freedcamp would involve the use of widgets which are mostly available to power users. I found widget implementation to be a little confusing at first and perhaps the least developed aspect of Freedcamp. This may be down to my lack of experience in this area and I perhaps need to checkout the knowledgebase articles in this area.

Ed
Engineering Program Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Just right, not too much, not too little.

Kommentare: So far great.

I chose this because other packages are WAY too bloated with features I didn't need but could not avoid and a some packages are simply too stripped down to be any more useful than pen and paper. Freedcamp has a ton of features but you can ignore the ones you're not interested in. User interface is the most approachable of any task software I've used.

I wanted more ability to manually order tasks on a list. I need due dates but I also need to juggle stuff around by simply clicking and dragging. Freed camp is set up a bit too rigid. if I give something a due date, it wants to order by due date and then tasks without due dates get lost in the shuffle. While looking at the ordered list, I want to be able to click and drag something to the top to give it priority. But you can't without changing the order setting in the menu, which then changes EVERYTHING in the list, not just the one you care about. #2 - I'd love to be able to do some fast edits of a task (like text) right in the list view without having to fully open the task. #3 - The right column with easy drag and drop due dates, priorities, and progress is a GREAT feature. Would be even better if it included user generated "tags". You have a tags feature but not in that column. #4 - in the "projects" view pane, each individual project takes up too much space forcing me to scroll through them. Would love an option to simplify the view so it's a quick text list that is more likely to fit on one page. #5 - Calendar view is great. Would be helpful if on the "month" and "week" view I could see the entire task name by hovering the mouse over the task. Month view truncates the text string so small it's hard to know what it is from just a few words.

Val
Val
COO in Mexiko

Great value and great features

Kommentare: The experience was really good, as I mention before the only hassle is the user and roles management. I was able to set up my projects right away and start to focus on he actual activities.

One of the things that got me using Freedcamp is that the free plan its actually functional in the long run, you can do a lot in the free trier, so you can actually spend time getting to know the software and exploring it. I like that you can create as many projects as you like and you can change how you can view your project to suit the needs of that specific project. Adding task and sub task and changing the status its super easy. You just drag and drop. In general the projects are super flexible (you can add the modules you need for each project)and very easy to use.

The roles and teams are probably the only thing that's a bit complex, and how to manage that. I think there are probably to many and there are a lot of option sin how you can manage it, so that's what makes it a bit confussing.