Über Freedcamp

Mühelose Teamzusammenarbeit. Es ist einfach und intuitiv zu bedienen und kann wachsen, wenn du erweiterte Funktionen benötigst.

Erfahre mehr über Freedcamp

It's a tiny quibble that I hesitate even to mention here.

Bewertungen zu Freedcamp

Freedcamp hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 467 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Freedcamp bereits verwendet?

Founder and CEO in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Freedcamp is amazing and a life saver overall

Kommentare: It is an amazing amount of software for the free tier and I highly recommend it for those with large teams, and those with small minimal teams the premium version is well worth it.

Freedcamp is an amazing tool on the free version. For a company like mine, where I have a lot of different clients, and they have a lot of different marketers, designers, etc. that often need to be included on their tasks and conversations, it makes all the sense in the world for me to use this free tool... It organizes each client into its own project and we are able to create different types of task lists etc.

There are features in the pro/paid version that I would LOVE to have... The problem here is that if you have 30 - 50 clients, with 2 - 5 persons on each team, all with varying degrees of involvement on their website but all need to be kept in the loop on what tasks are open and what arent... It becomes impossible to upgrade, because I would have to upgrade for each user license... This kept me from an awesome appsumo deal that I really wanted to buy, but didnt make sense. My suggestion to them would be able to find a way to have just a few users, or even just one, that has the capabilities to upgrade the plan, and create subtasks, etc. while still keeping the same functionality for the free tier users. I NEED the clients to be able to create, edit, etc. their own tasks. I would literally lose functionality and the ability to use the platform for upgrading. My 2 cents.

Christopher
Christopher
CEO in USA

All In One Business Management @ Amazing Prices

Kommentare: I think what impresses me about Freedcamp the most is the level of support. I asked about an automation feature I needed to maximize my workflow, and they rolled it out across the whole platform not long after! I have tons of experience with SaaS but this is next level.

I love how accessible the team here has made Freedcamp to just about anyone. At first this devalued the whole thing in my mind, until I started trying out the premium features. I love how responsive the team is, and how customizable the software is. Between the combination of these two things, you can achieve pretty much anything you can imagine as far as project management software goes. The enterprise features are super cool too. The custom domain is almost unheard of in this space, tie that in with the branding and wow my mind is blown.

The learning curve. There is SO many features that figuring out how to prioritize and train on the ones you want to use can be overwhelming. I think this is a good problem to have, but it must be taken into consideration especially with larger organizations

Olga
University lecturer in Niederlande
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It was struggle, struggle and struggle again

Kommentare: See above
Switching to another tool (basecamp) was something I lobbied and asked and could support myself through my organisation but the project coordinator who liked the tool was not in favour of any changes. The project is almost over, I will be happy to forget this nightmare.
Please do more usability testing and make software user friendly!

The only thing I liked it that the person who implemented it seemed to enjoy all the intricacies of the tool . I can imagine that computer science background was of help to this person. Otherwise, as a user I found this the worst software package I had to use in my entire professional life.

3 years of struggle with each functionality of the tool - discussion threads, status, notifications etc. make it impossible to name one thing. I wonder whether there was any form of usability testing with new users ? I doubt it. I conquered the tool each time I needed some response from colleagues badly however it was never easy and I gave up doing an additional e-mail round to be sure the message reached the addressee.

Antwort von Freedcamp

Hi! I'm sorry you had a bad experience. We rarely get complaints like these, but we will consider implementing more usability testing. I would also like to add that we have no record of you ever being in contact with our support team, so I think the 1/5 rating in that category is a bit unfair.

Jose Miguel
Owner in Chile
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good old friend

Kommentare: Suppose you want a simple task and project manager with affordable price options, with a free tier that will surely be enough to try and get to know the application. In that case, Freedcamp is undoubtedly an excellent option. Once you are sure that this product is for you, and you want to manage your business projects with this tool, I suggest you opt for the Business plan. In this plan you will see that the functionalities to which you will have access give you everything you need to manage your projects and tasks in the best way, whether alone or as a team.

It's almost been seven years since I first used Freedcamp. From the first moment, it became one of my favorite applications for task and project management, especially when I started a project in collaboration with a partner. Among its hooks was its attractive value per user and its kind free tier. It stood out for being one of the first applications that did not cut the wings of any user who wanted to try practically all its functions for nothing in return, without the odious need to include credit card information. Being 2023, Freedcamp has included new features, improved its user interface, and continues to offer prices that are affordable to any user. The option to have “collaborators” who can view and comment on your projects is one of the best free features a company can have available when managing projects.

Freedcamp is an application for task and project management that will surely be useful and easy for any user, especially those just getting to know these types of applications. However, in my case, Freedcamp is my secondary project manager, which I use weekly for side projects to my main job. This is mainly due to its add-on system. While this system works very well to keep the application simple and only show the functions you want to use, activating and deactivating modules is something I prefer not to do in these types of applications.

Shawngela
Shawngela
Coach in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Freedcamp is an Amazing Project Management Software that is insanely affordable!

Kommentare: Freedcamp solved a desperate need for me to have an affordable project management software that fit my needs. Freedcamp fits that and more. I upgraded to the business plan and couldn't be more happy. The business plan for 5+ years, is far cheaper than what I was paying for a competitor for one year.

Freedcamp helps me easily see my upcoming tasks, tasks that are past due and comments on projects that need my attention.

As much as I love Freedcamp, I would say that setting it up, although not hard, did require some attention to detail. Figuring out how to add individual people and how to turn on specific apps for each project wasn't as intuitive as I would have liked. Having said this, after a few videos, I was up and going.

Val
Val
COO in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great value and great features

Kommentare: The experience was really good, as I mention before the only hassle is the user and roles management. I was able to set up my projects right away and start to focus on he actual activities.

One of the things that got me using Freedcamp is that the free plan its actually functional in the long run, you can do a lot in the free trier, so you can actually spend time getting to know the software and exploring it. I like that you can create as many projects as you like and you can change how you can view your project to suit the needs of that specific project. Adding task and sub task and changing the status its super easy. You just drag and drop. In general the projects are super flexible (you can add the modules you need for each project)and very easy to use.

The roles and teams are probably the only thing that's a bit complex, and how to manage that. I think there are probably to many and there are a lot of option sin how you can manage it, so that's what makes it a bit confussing.

Alexandra
Alexandra
COO in Kanada
Pharmazeutika, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A hidden gem in the world of SaaS PM tools

Kommentare: We were looking for a one-stop solution to handle our internal and client projects from end-to-end. So far, Freedcamp has met all of our needs. We're finding new uses for it every day.

Excellent feature set that integrates task, project, and time management apps together very nicely, with surprise features like password management, wikis, chat/notes, and invoicing. Handles both internal and external teams/projects and users well. Customizable. It's not bloated or slow like many enterprise-wide systems, but also offers many robust functionalities that make it much stronger than you'd first notice. Offer many different views and apps/functions, so it can truly be adapted to your needs. It can be a simple task manager, or a full planning tool. Appreciate the integration with other platforms and export options. Wonderful customer support. Good documentation and training.

Not much. So far almost every desired feature or functionality that I can think of either exists already or is planned for development. The UI is a little out-dated but they are currently releasing updates. The mobile app could use some more functionality.

Carlos
Carlos
Chief of department in Mexiko
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great tool for any size company

It is easy to use even for non-tech people and offers the possibility to connect all your work with other platforms where the team usually keep their files and program their activities like dropbox or gdrive and gcalendar, so, is very useful to have this conectivity

Some free features were moved only for subscription accounts without notice, anyway, the subscription is not expensive but some notification would be appreciated.

Nathan
Nathan
SEO Specialist in Niederlande

More flexible and overviewable than Trello or Asana

Kommentare: I had to really take time to learn how Freedcamp works and hey, aren't we all just impatient and don't we just want to start right away? With tools like these, it just doesn't work that way. That's just being straightforward. Freedcamp is a solution that has many features and functionalities so you have to take your time to get into it. But once you get the hang of it, you're glad you went for Freedcamp. After I searched for and installed the app on my PC, I'm a happy (Freed)camper, because it makes it even more easy to work with because it opens each time I start up my PC and I don't have to have a browser tab open.

There's just so much you can do with Freedcamp and they're still evolving the app, so it's getting better all the time.

The fact that you can do so much with Freedcamp can be overwhelming. It takes time to get used to, but once you are used to it, man it's a game changer.

Vanessa
District Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple, efficient and easy

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Easy to use and great for tracking progress.

Very easy to navigate and use! I liked the collaboration and integration with other products

Could be visually more appealing. Really, no major issues.

Mark
Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Freedcamp is a hidden gem

Kommentare: Mainly used for project, incident, and help desk management.

The dashboard, task list, and multi-project tracking are the best features of this software. Most often used features like task priority, progress, status, etc. are one-click or drag and drop. Easily see all tasks across one or more projects Task list summaries contain all the needed details one one line including status, progress, assignee, start, etc. I use the multi-project task view all the time as it is easy to sort and filter tasks on a variety of fields and save those filters. The UI is clean and uncluttered. Flexible email notification system for tracking status changes. Using the Lite/Minimalist Plan, but the Free plan has everything most organizations need for project and task management. The free plan blows away many other project and task management offerings.

Antwort von Freedcamp

>Freedcamp has a very good multi-level and detailed user, role, and permission management structure, but the UI for managing this is more complicated than it needs to be. We want to redesign the Manage System page in the near future. If you have any specific tips please send them at help@freedcamp.com. I'll make sure our design team sees them.

EW
Copyeditor in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

For small organizations, this is a great free option

I'm a freelancer working with several different clients. I use Freedcamp with clients who aren't already using another project-management service, and the free version gives me everything I need. My clients don't take to it immediately; they prefer to rely on email for most communication and file-sharing, but for my own personal projects or for working with subcontractors, I like the file-sharing capabilities and the calendar integrations. Filling out an honest survey about why Freedcamp has been a useful solution is the very least that I can do to thank them for keeping a free option for the platform, so here I am!

I wish that I didn't have to pay to get the ability to copy projects, but it was smart business for them to withhold that from the free service, because I've *almost* broken down and gotten it. But I'm a penny-pincher, so I'm holding out. I also still haven't quite figured out how to get global teams working quite right, but that's probably on me!

Business Owner in Australien
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Could not operate without this piece of software (now)

Kommentare: As I mentioned earlier I could not operate my business with confidence without Freedcamp. It has become a integral part of my system and processes and I would recommend people give it a go. You will just have to familiarize yourself with the way it operates and once you have mastered that, the world is your oyster!

I purchased Freedcamp for the primary purpose of task management with my team. As the manager (and owner) of my business I recognise how critical systems are to be able to deliver consistent, quality results to clients. This is where Freedcamp shines. It helps me to stay on top of the recurring tasks that would normally be a manual process. Now I have one central location where I can take a birdseye view of all the tasks within my business and the easy to chat options within the Freedcamp platform facilitates team communication (much easier than having to go in and out of different pieces of software). I most definitely could not operate without Freedcamp in my day to day.

Getting everything started was a bit of a challenge in the beginning. I didn't find the options as intuitive as I would have liked. For example, creating a repeating task that occurred every week was not as easy as I have found in other software. This prompted me to reach out to support to discover the solution. To Freedcamp's credit support was quick and helpful and once I understood how to create a repeating task - my utilization of the software grew. The views in the dashboard can be a bit overwhelming at times - however this is customizable to your likes and dislikes.

Tracey
Editor in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

A fantastic product for freelancers -- the software equivalent of a virtual assistant

Kommentare: For a free product that I deployed with a minimal learning curve, I am blown away by the number of features offered, and the flexibility that lets me match the software to my business needs.

As a freelance editor, it's up to me to manage all aspects of my business for numerous clients. It is essential that I set deadlines and track my time per task in an orderly and centralized manner so nothing slips through the cracks. Freedcamp gives me these capabilities and more, plus peace of mind.

As a one-person business, I don't use all the bells and whistles. But the features I do deploy are user-friendly. The cons are few for me. The only quibble that might be worth mentioning relates to the time tracking feature. I can sort the time records that I create in many ways (e.g., status, alphabetical, amount of time). I like to sort by the date of the time record. But what I'd really love to do—and can't—is have a second-level sort feature so that, within a given date, I can sort the record alphabetically. It's a tiny quibble that I hesitate even to mention here.

Tommie
Automation engineer in Niederlande
Lebensmittelproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

unmissable tool in the chain.

For me the setup and getting used to it was a matter of seconds. I use other company supported systems that hold loads of info and are not easy accessible. with freedcamp I have a very clear view on the selected portion I want to manage. using it for yrs and keeps doing the job.

Allthough my experience is very good, I don't get that many colleages liking this software. the learning curve seems to be to high and usage of the tool usually drops dead in a few weeks, despite my effort of promoting and supporting it. for small project teams that only last a few weeks I don't even bring it up anymore.. although that would be the perfect situation to deply freedcamp.

Shelby
Freelance Graphic Designer in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Freedcamp is an efficient way to keep track of tasks.

This product was a definite improvement of my coworkers and I emailing each other back and forth. Keeping track of web design projects and all of the changes or fixes that need to be done is all in one place and can be easily navigated.

Some aspects such as web passwords on the toolbar doesn't always show the list. I'm sure this is user fault, but it personally can be confusing to add things to the right places.

Antwort von Freedcamp

Hi Shelby, Thanks for your review. Please post us more about "Some aspects such as web passwords on the toolbar doesn't always show the list. " - we would love to hear details to see if we can improve. Thanks Igor

Manager of Systems Engineering in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Freedcamp for Higher Ed IT Project Management

Kommentare: It just works and helps minimize the amount of communication overhead with team members when compared with other products. If you've used a social networking platform and a task list, you can use Freedcamp.

The value proposition for the price was outstanding. Core desired features are included without a mandatory subscription at the highest level. Licensing is also based on role and flexible use. This keeps operational costs low .

There is a lack of task dependencies/linking unless leveraging the highest edition if the product. Also, areas of the UX make performing bulk operations difficult (e x: mass assignment of status/priority/assignee)

Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Right Balance Between Performance & Investment

Kommentare: I've been using lots of Project Management and Team Collaboration Apps such as Trello, Slack, Asana, Bitrix24 and more. But when I started to use Freedcamp about a year ago, I learn that this app manages to provide the sweet balance between my learning curve in using the app effectively to go up and running, and all the necessary functionalities without putting my self too much in configuring all the features with it's bells and whistles. Other than that, their support alone is a solid and consistent 5 star performance, very prompt and spot-on showing a high level customer and solution oriented team. I had a few issues during the set-up but once support came in handy, the rest of the on-boarding process was really smooth. In a way, it is a mature App, but later-on, I found out that their roadmap is growing continuously to the right direction, based on my team way of working, and also the current business needs dynamic. More integrations are coming up as well, but for now, I'm satisfy with how the app being developed for the last 6 months or so.

This app manage to provide the sweet balance between my learning curve in using the app effectively until go up and running, and all the necessary functionalities, without putting my self too much in configuring all the features with it's bells and whistles. The support alone is a solid and consistent 5 star performance, very prompt and spot-on showing a high level customer and solution oriented team. Roadmap and development are heading towards my business needs which means this app is definitely a good long term investment for my team since Freedcamp has been around for quite some time now.

The on-boarding is good but the learning curve a little bit steep the first time I test it. But recently they improved the UI and it surely enhances other users in my team to have much better UX, and support is always within reach anyway.

Bill
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Freedcamp Keeps Me Organized and Helps Me Get Everything Done

Kommentare: Designing and Developing websites involves hundreds of tasks that must be completed for every site. The ability to create templates for this really cuts down on my workload. Clients are sometimes resistant to using it because they're not familiar with it but it's so much better than email chains.

The ability to create templates for repetitive tasks like developing and launching websites and marketing campaigns. Being able to let clients follow progress and provide feedback while also leaving some discussions and procedures behind the scenes. Being billed based on participation so I don't have to go in and shut clients and contractors accounts on and off is a huge time saver.

I think the image/file uploading feature could be improved. It isn't organized well and will often name a pasted image the same name as a previously uploaded image. We'd like to be able to easily include video in the process. It's possible now but a dedicated training area would be nice.

Mick
Project Manager in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

It changed the way we work

Kommentare: Projects and ongoing service development was done using Word documents and Spreadsheets. these were emailed around and project documents stored in shared folders but in no real structure. Keeping track of tasks and their staus was difficult and keeping project documents up to date and tracking who changed them was very difficult.
We had a major project to implement and we looked at different project management solutions and decided on Freedcamp. Much of what you can do is in the free parts but some of the add ons make a big difference, especially sub tasks which expand your ability to allocate work within a particular task, and Wiki which allows you to hold 'live' documents, we use this for change control plus other things.
The biggest benefit I have found is it makes people work collaboratively. Using notifications you can control what people get update emails about. These give a precis of changes and keep people aware and involved and it has been a real culture change. It is much harder for people to forget about the project until the next meeting and if you do a task review based on due date it adds urgency.
You still have to drive the project but as a tool it really helps you do that.

Accessible anywhere Intuitive to use and seems fine in all the browsers I have tried Great for structuring the work. Really helps you do identify priorities and group tasks and documents Milestones keep people focused and you can link tasks and sub tasks to them to get a fuller view of progress. If you are a Google user you can synch project calendars to your Google calendar and utilise Google Drive, which gives you another option for collaborative documents

Some people mention a lack of Gant charts but I just work in a different way now. I just had to adjust to that and some colleagues find Gant charts confusing anyway.

Emily
Office Manager in USA
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Meets our needs; backed by great customer service

Kommentare: This software replaced an overwhelming physical whiteboard that our very small company had always used for keeping track of clients / jobs. It has improved our efficiency and our ability to plan job timing and order, and of course has provided a much-needed client relations manager.

Integration was easy, with minimal time needed to learn functionality. We have been able to customize and develop it into precisely what our (rather unique) needs were. Customer service has always been top notch. At the very beginning, there were a couple of "quirky" things that we went to them with, and they provided prompt solutions for us to enhance the product.

We recently accidentally archived a project by a simple unintentional click... didn't even know which project we were on on the dashboard when it happened... and learned there is no way to order the archived projects in terms of date archived (which for other reasons would also be helpful for us), so were it not for the amazing customer service and their quick response and offer to help look up what had been archived that day for us from their end, we would have spent a LOT of time going through the whole list to determine what project we needed to unarchive.

Umweltdienstleistungen

A great task manager which works well for managing projects too

Kommentare: Keeps me on track and reminds me when I need to do things.

The development team is constantly improving the software and it seems to get better and better. The interface is really nice, and it's very intuitive. You have have lists or kanban boards for tasks, and subtasks too. The projects are colour coded and it's easy to navigate them. You can import tasks from an excel sheet which is really helpful if you have a standard list of tasks for each new project. The free version is perfect for me since I work on my own but I can see that it would be great for teams to use as well.

At the moment you can't have recurring tasks, which is a massive negative. However, this this planned to be included in 2018 I believe. The Android app is currently a bit basic (and not very stable on my tablet), but I believe this is also due for an upgrade in 2018 so fingers crossed it will get better. Task reminders could be better - at the moment you can set filters to show tasks due in a certain number of days, but it's a bit clunky and it would be helpful to have start and end dates for tasks rather than just single dates.

Antwort von Freedcamp

Hi, Just an update. Start date for tasks is available on Business Plan and we plan to add it to Lite plan as well in 2018. You are correct regarding recurrent tasks - planing to add in Q1 2018 to all paid plans. New daily/weekly digest reminding on missed deadlines for both start and due dates in tasks, milestones, issues is coming early Jan, Thanks for your review!

Tianna
Account Manager in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Love using Freedcamp!

Easy to use! I used Freedcamp to create project templates, each with their own range of task lists, tasks, and subtasks. Love that I can put individual due dates on each task and subtask of the template, and then be able to create a new project and shift all due dates relative to a chosen date. Can have all tasks show up on Google Calendar with a handy integration, and can choose what filters apply to calendars. Simply awesome to use, would absolutely recommend!

Nothing to complain about, love Freedcamp!

Alejandro
General Manager in Australien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Freedcamp has done a lot for me and I feel attached.

Kommentare: For the past year I've been performing an unconventional role as area manager for two movie theatres in Silicon Valley. In March of 2013 I began overseeing both locations without a conventional general manager installed at either location. In customer service and retail industries this kind of flat "start up" organizational structure is unheard of. The "boss" was always off site and the managers were expected to function as a team without any hierarchy. I knew that a key aspect of this radical experiment in re-structuring would be to empower each of the managers to act on behalf of the company while also giving them a way to communicate upstream and downstream with little effort, so that I could "see" what was going on during each shift and the upper management and floor staff could also witness the engagement and commitment of the management team. After test-driving a few social "project" services, I chose Freedcamp. In addition to the cornerstone of manager logs, I use your system for staff schedules, facility maintenance task assignments, HR, special event coordination, logging vacation time, marketing/promotions, emergency forms for police and fire, reporting grosses to studios, a wishlist where all 50 employees can voice their desires for the company, and more. Every department in my company utilizes Freedcamp for something. I was unaware my HR department was using the manager logs until they demonstrated that they were using the search function to look up employees' names and track behaviour over time in advance of disciplinary action. I didn't show them how, they just took the initiative. This was the first clue I got that I wasn't "forcing" the system--that other departments were getting easy access to more information than they had before. A third satellite location in our company is overseen by a technophobe, who has recently and vigorously adapted to the Freedcamp-based maintenance system I developed without my coaching him at all, and now he posts more than anyone else. This is final proof that what I've instituted using your software is self-sustaining, creating a much-needed flow of information within a small but disjointed company that has grown in fits and spurts since 1975. When I took on the new role a year ago, I lost six managers in one month. The strain of the "boss-less" system was too great without some additional infrastructure. Since introducing Freedcamp, my attrition rate is zero. No one wants to leave now.

Alexander
Technical Artist/Owner in Australien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

My reasons - flexibility and a low threshold of entering

Kommentare: The first thing I noticed about Freedcamp was its flexibility. Freedcamp doesn't limit the number of members in the project, or the number of projects. It has limits though by features enabled in your projects. This allows you to have a piece of mind when you create a new project. You simply know it is free for any number of participants and if you will need a paid feature ' cost is fixed and is affordable. Any extra module can be purchased separately for the project at any time. If you need Invoices for a particular project, you buy the module. If you need Issue Tracker ' also buy the required module. In this case, you only pay for the functions needed at a particular time. Project is finished and you don't need it' Simply cancel subscription. The second important aspect of the system is a low threshold of entering. It is hard to achieve, based on my evaluations of other system, but Freedcamp truly empowers my team and customers, educate them and show how such tool saves time. It allows to be more effective, work better together and gives us a competitive advantage because our journey with the client gives them new experience they buy. We just say: 'We are going to use Freedcamp. It doesn't require any special skills or special trainings'. Also, they shouldn't check Freedcamp all the time, they receive emails with all discussions and updates in tasks by email, including art work we attached. Freedcamp's basic functionality doesn't have any features aimed to specify type of business, being, in some sense, universal. In other systems, where they create vertical market PM tool (for engineers, marketers, designers etc.) ' language, UI can mislead and turn off clients making project a failure. Personally, I also like ability to add new version to my attachments anywhere in Freedcamp. In my job it's very important, because it allows not to litter a discussion or a task with dozens of copies of the same image by constantly posting minor changes. Instead, Freedcamp allows simply add a new version to an old attachment, while retaining the ability to see all previous changes in a well done interface. Of course, I don't want to say it has all I want to see, but feature set and design that exists now, and my conversations with Freedcamp team, which is always available and not only listens but reacts quickly for my personal bug reports and feature requests, leads me to believe that it will evolve to be an even better tool for me and my team.