Über Oracle Taleo Cloud

Schnelle, einfache, erschwingliche Talentmanagementlösungen, die eine Verbesserung der Mitarbeiterqualität und die Erstellung von Führungspipelines ermöglichen.

Erfahre mehr über Oracle Taleo Cloud

I like the onboarding integration that allows all onboarding paperwork to be done by the employee prior to start (I-9, W-4, Direct Deposit, and a variety of custom created forms).

Limited functionality to search and shortlist candidates.

Bewertungen zu Oracle Taleo Cloud

3,6
3,6
3,7
3,3

Oracle Taleo Cloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 175 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Oracle Taleo Cloud bereits verwendet?

Dennis
Dennis
Recruitment Specialist in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Recruiting? It's Taleo!

Kommentare: It is very great in organizing the recruitment efforts of every company. If you want to have a great applicant tracking system, I suggest use Taleo!

Taleo is our applicant tracking system. As a database, it helps us keep track of all job openings, applicants, JDs, and the dates they all happened. Taleo helped us to have good organization in our recruitment efforts. It is very powerful that we can see if an applicant applied to us previously, what position they applied for, and what was the outcome of their application.

I think the social sharing portion is a bit unupgraded. There is also no preview of how the sharing will look like so we still manually share it on social media sites, and this is taking some of our precious time. I hope Taleo incorporate social media sites such as FaceBook, and Instagram, and if they do it, I hope they have a great template and photos as well.

Alessandro
Systems Developer in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Qaulity Approach for Business Performance

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Oracle Taleo is the significant solution for helping various businesses in obtaining the right candidates.

Oracle Taleo has the mechanisms of managing all the candidates and offering the right details before the employment.

Oracle Taleo has all the features that makes every tracking for candidates effective.

Merry
Merry
Sales And Marketing Specialist in UK
Essen & Trinken, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Capture your employees and improve performance with taleo

Kommentare: With that tool we can track the complete data of the employees, the staff and all the information, input and output, tasks and reports, in addition to having a separate use for the human resources department, and in this way perform the complete control of the service With new income with a fresh and complete database, I use it mainly to take control of tasks and employees in my charge in the marketing and finance department, and I collaborate with the control in the human resources department, and simply It is a wonder, it is flexible easy to apply and extremely comfortable, department heads can eliminate all the paperwork of their employees in one day and have a more orderly database and easily locate all records, thanks to this system we can keep more order within the department at any time, no doubt Oracle always takes the lead in all its services worldwide, regardless of the co This is well worth implementing at any time.

There are many positive aspects within this system from the versatility that it has in several departments, although its strength is the human resources system where it includes tools that allow you to even register and maintain control of each employee of the company without losing control or losing data, and in this way have more control over the information of the postulate profile, experience, skills, performance, training, and career of human talent, facilitating the evaluation of each person individually, until maintaining actions to keep up to date with each task and reports of the other departments and keep up to date each activity carried out by your subordinates effectively and completely, by having the complete data of the employees entered in case you only perform a search system to keep current employees online and graduates and know their current performance, so evaluate better if your work meets the req standards ueridos or should be helped to improve.

The point against which you will notice more within the platform is that it is very difficult to handle, and to learn its use, most of the Oracle systems come with an encrypted system or a language that is not intuitive for users, so this generates a great disadvantage in the product, it is complicated to understand and the reports at the beginning must be configured if you want a quick print, it does not have a previous sample so you may spend a lot on storage space while testing to achieve the ideal alignment, the platform does not It is dynamic, it is not intuitive, you will need a long working time to be able to work and adapt to its management, the implementation can be long and tedious, however I think it is well worth going through all this since the advantages are much greater , and is an excellent internal operations system for your company.

parissa
Tiefbau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Oracle Taleo Ease of Use

Kommentare: Great overall experience with Taleo once you learn how to use the system. I would recommend to others.

It's easy to use, great applicant tracking system and has most functions needed for recruiting.

Sometimes when you are inputting a requisition and you submit it, the requisition disappears and does not save in your drafts so you have to start over again. Also, when multiple tabs are open of Taleo and you are reviewing candidate's under one requisition, it will automatically take you to another requisition and their candidates which can cause for some confusion.

Rundfunk, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

As a Hiring Manager, I need Taleo

Kommentare: I have been using Taleo to create requisitions and manage candidates, and I must say that it has been a great experience. The platform has helped me in facilitating the process of finding good candidates very quickly, reducing enormously the amount of time needed to find a person. The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, which makes the whole process even more efficient. Overall, I am very satisfied with Taleo and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an effective recruitment solution.

I can only speak for the features as a Hiring Manager. I am responsible to creating the requisition to HR/TA. From my perspective, I find it very easy to use but the most important feature I recognize is the ability to add questions to each requisition and automatically discard applicants based on the answers. That reduces the amount of resumes I have to see to just 10% and most likely we can quickly find good candidate.

The interface is probably not the most beautiful one, it is like any other ERP we very basic usability and plain design.

Justin
Sr Manager II. Talent Acquisition in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Lacks Customization

Kommentare: It’s a love/hate relationship. When you find a positive attribute (email templates) you’re met with a negative one (reporting)

The best aspect of OTC is the ability to allow for our various job boards to scrape our active roles from taleo to post to their sites

OTC is not a user friendly platform, for both my recruiting team and candidates.

Tiffanie
Tiffanie
Sourcing Specialist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Taleo for Recruiting

Kommentare: My experience with Taleo was middle of the road. I think it's good enough, I wouldn't tell everyone to buy it but it does the job.

Taleo was the first ATS I used and I thought it was very easy to learn the ins and outs. It wasn't an overly complicated platform and if I needed to find a candidate or process it was very straightforward.

Taleo is not the most robust system. You're not going to get all the bells and whistles and it's not going to be the tool you rave and tell all your friends about, but it gets the job done and it's fairly intuitive. Sourcing for candidates is very difficult though.

Lead Specialist Talent Acquisition Marketing in Polen
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Outdated system with poor functionalities

Kommentare: The system really feels outdated in 2023 and one can feel it while navigating, loading and pulling data.

It was hard for me to tell which feature I liked

speed of data pulling and loading, lack if intuitiveness, filtering

Jennifer
Jennifer
Sr Strategist, Talent Programs in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Cumbersome Tool

I like that all candidate data and metrics are housed in one place.

The tool is not very intuitive and is very hard to navigate and source and search profiles.

Cameron
Product Analyst in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

probably one of the best

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

very useful as it has everything all in one place regarding HR in general

it would be good to see a payroll management feature here

Candace
RC in USA
Versicherung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

It's an "ok" ATS

Kommentare: It definitely has some great features. But I was once I am done with a candidate instead of leaving a note for myself to go back in and follow up, I wish I could set a reminder in the system. Would be nice.

I've been using this ATS for a little over 6 months. I love mass statusing and electronic emails such as turndowns that go out, without me having to send additional correspondence.

Sometimes it goes so slow and I can't have it open in more then 1 window unless I open it in another browser.

Jason
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Recruiters review of Oracle Taleo Cloud

What I liked most about Taleo is it's easy social media integration. Taleo integrates with social media platforms, such as LinkedIn, making it easier for organizations to reach potential candidates and for candidates to apply for jobs.

Many of the Recruiters found the user interface to be confusing or difficult to navigate

Career strategist in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Functional ATS but not great

Kommentare: An expensive ATS used for larger more traditional companies. Personally, I won't recommend this product but it could be useful for some bare bones functionality.

-Lots of functionality -Great for larger corporations -Easy integration -Database is extremely large so candidate information is easily accessible.

-Old! It seems my larger more established clients use Taleo and it's just an old ATS. The overall user experience is a bit dated and clunky. There is not much customization, if you have multiple clients utilizing your companies ATS it can get quite confusing.

Kelly
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tons a features - great for high level and lower views.

Taleo offers an insane amount of data at the fingertips of users. If the CEO wants a high level overview, he gets it. If HR need a different view, that's fine, too!

TOO much information can actually make the product clunky and a little difficult to use. It can be overwhelming VERY quickly.

Thomas
Talent Acquisition Team Leader in UK
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Taleo ATS

Taleo is an easy-to-use ATS that allows the recruiter to effectively track candidates that have applied for a role or were previously considered for a separate recruitment process. The recruiter dashboard allows the recruiter to have a high level overview of all vacancies as well all candidate applications in process. Requisition notes are easy to update and the user is able to pull a report & export into excel.

The general look of the Taleo dashboard can seem quite 'busy,' and 'clunky.' Other ATSs on the market seem to be more slick.

Cassandra
VP, Corporate Recruiter in
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

seeking new ats

Kommentare: not too satisfied with this product. Currently searching other ATS . When we purchased this item I was not aware that I could not use a lot of its features because we only have 700 employees. I was told in order to do some of the items I had to be on the Business Edition. Implementation was not very helpful either I am doing too many manual steps I want a user friendly ATS. Posting jobs, customizing the application, sending offer letters, onboarding into our ATS, and being able to work directly with our background vendor. All features that do not work

Chemikalien

Better for recruiters than candidates

fairly configurable, good candidate management options for users. ability to screen and prioritize candidates is helpful.

too few fields for candidates to filter; no option for candidates to 'search', only to choose from drop-down menu,

Ankit
Consultant in Indien
Unternehmensberatung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best ATS for HR

Best ATS with Great features. very helpful to release the offer and maintaining the database of the candidates.

User Interface is not very friendly. its complicated to edit the details. there is no mass mailing feature.

Robust stable product

Some pros of this software is The reporting is very robust and easy to use,

One cone is The recruiter end user experience is not modernized and can be clunky to use at times....

Katie
Workforce Analyst in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Oracle Enterprise

Kommentare: Overall, it does the job that's needed and has great bells and whistles. Just a few basic ones missing in my opinion.

Loved the ease of use for all users! Very easy to train new users and self explanatory as far as navigation.

Wish it had more reporting functions and capabilities. Most of our reporting is exporting and done through third party software.

Amanda
HR Operations Analyst in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Ohhh Taleo

Kommentare: I've used Taleo for 4 years. First, as a recruiter for a year and the remaining as an admin/analyst. As part of the implementation team, configuring the system and deciding on processes and workflows were the hardest part and one that you want to invest time and dedication. We're now working on rolling Recruit and Onboarding/Transitions out globally. Pros:
Streamlined the recruiting and hiring process
Reduced administrative errors in the process with automation (correspondence, template offer letters, req. templates, etc...)
Transitions/Onboarding is phenomenal. A bit tricky to configure but absolutely a HUGE time save and benefit for processing new hire paperwork. Some customers are leveraging it for internal movement and offboarding as well. Very diverse module.
Oracle does a great job of pushing out content, forums, groups, etc...
Cons:
CRM functionality could be much better (candidate tracking, notes, history)
Taleo applications have a bad reputation with candidates/poor candidate experience (for us specifically, we hear some candidate feedback on the app from time to time but from a data perspective very happy with the application. Low drop off rates (average 86% complete), average session time for candidates around 5 - 6 minutes.
Oracle SR system is very hit or miss depending on what rep you get

Elizabeth
HR Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good Tool for Performance & Recruitment

I liked the fact that you can use it to manage employees performance and understand how they are doing day to day with the evaluation tools available

I did not like the different pages and the transition from one page to another

Evelyn
Optician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Oracle

Very easy to navigate. Great tool to have

The colors aren't so cute. Not a real problem I guess

Aaron
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Overly complicated and tough to manage

Kommentare: I managed a team that used Oracle LMS and CRM services for 5 years. Yes, it took an entire team to wrangle all the features and possibilities that these systems through our way. We were overwhelmed from day one with the enormity of possibilities, which often is used as a selling point for a product like this. However, I found that we spent so much time learning how to make the system do what we wanted, we weren't able to focus on our learners and what their needs were. Personally, I felt that many of the features here were simply "industry standards" that were all about creating a compliance learning environment. This is great for companies who provide training as a checkbox because it's the law or so that they can get an insurance break. However, many of the commonly believed truths about how adults learn were not addressed by this system. I preferred a simpler system, with less bells and whistles, that focused more on what they learners really wanted. Quick and easy access to information that helps them be great at their jobs. If you have a huge team and company with tons of time to spare, maybe you could make Oracle work for you. For most of us, it's just too much, both in cost and in complication.

PM in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Taleo... is this really representative of Oracle's products?

Kommentare: While the product is dependable, it is clunky, disjointed and not user friendly.

I have been using the product for a while now, quite dependable with virtually no down time. It's also from a very trusted and respected company.

The cons piggyback off of one of the Pros... namely this is a substandard clunky disconnected product with the Oracle brand labeled onto it. Should it really represent Oracle??? I don't believe so.