Sophos Mobile

Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Ramiro S.
IT/ Production Scheduling
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This has allowed us to manage our devices closely without having to worry about taking the device manually. Also the ability to install apps remotely is another plus to it all.

Vorteile: The ability to integrate AT&t Mobile to automatically sync with the Apple DEP allows this flow to work seamlessly by the moment we purchase a new device it will automatically sync to the Sophos MDM

Nachteile: There are times when it could get a little confusing on when you want to do profiles or task bundles but that is only understanding the process.

Antivirus for Android

Bewertet am 31.8.2019

Kommentare: Overall we were happy with Sophos and its protection for our mobile devices.

Vorteile: We use it to protect our android devices. Runs in the background with minimum battery drain and keeps us safe.

Nachteile: Some of the more costly antiviruses have some advanced features and password manager, but it really isn't needed and there are free password managers.

Great for Basic MDM

Bewertet am 2.3.2018
Freelance IT consultant

Vorteile: It does the basics of MDM management. It also has a AV with proven track record included. Fuss free and easily managed.

Nachteile: It does have its minor glitches here and there. however based on its pricing plan, it sure beats the bigger boys hands down for simple MDM functionalites.

Powerful Corporate Device Manager

Bewertet am 4.1.2020
Slade S.
Student
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Sophos has allowed me to connect all my devices to our corporate network securely.

Vorteile: Sophos installs easily and didn't require excessive communication between me and our IT department because it's fairly self-explanatory once the system is in place for you to connect a new device.

Nachteile: Sophos has an almost scary amount of control over the devices which I have to connect through it, and sometimes it is over-sensitive in blocking websites which I know are safe.

Sophos Mobile Is the GREATEST

Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Help Desk
Landwirtschaft, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall My team really enjoys this program and is very compatible with our business. I couldn't recommend this product for any company wantingto manage their cell phone security.

Vorteile: Sophos Mobile Management is very compliant with our company. We use this program to manage multiple phones and the user software is very easy to use.

Nachteile: The installation of Sophos may be a little complicated if you don't know what to do, however once its figured out, you'll see that it works flawlessly.

Keeps My iPhone Running Great

Bewertet am 17.10.2018
Account Executive
Eventservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I happen to own my own iPhone, but I use it for business all day long. Having an older iPhone, this helps me keep my iPhone running as best as possible.

Vorteile: This software is a free download. I have an older iPhone 6s and this app tells me what is going on with random notifications. Everyone thinks that Apple is virus-proof and that just isn’t the case. This app warns you of rogue Web sites and e-mail attachments that are not safe.

Nachteile: I wish that this app would provide more notifications based on my daily activity.

I love Sophos products! This is no exception.

Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Jarrod R.
IT Director

Vorteile: Easy to manage everybody devices from one easy to use portal. Hard to keep track of Mobile devices in todays world but this made it much easier!

Nachteile: Was a little bit a work to get everyone added into the system but that was mainly on our end due to End Users.

My iPhone X runs great !

Bewertet am 25.10.2018
Account Manager
Eventservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This app helps me keep my iPhone running at its best and keeps it safe from harmful activity.

Vorteile: You can't beat this free download. Most importantly this app warns you of unsafe Web sites and e-mail attachments that shouldn't be opened. Cyper protection is key!

Nachteile: i only just downloaded about a month ago and I haven't found any cons at this point.

Easy to use great control

Bewertet am 16.11.2017
IT/ Network Support

Kommentare: control of our mobile devices, in case of loss or theft.

Vorteile: ease of use, control of devices is wonderful. it allows us to control our apple and android devices with ease

Nachteile: I would say most things are pretty easy and simple to use. if there was one thing I would say it would be the steps to setup a device could be a bit less clunky

This UEM looks very clean and is very simple to use.

Bewertet am 3.4.2018
Zachary R.
IT Technician

Vorteile: The UI is very clean and simple to use. That makes everything easier when setting up configurations for devices.

Nachteile: There wasn't much of anything that I didn't like about this software. Everything was self-explanatory.