Mobile Management Suite Erfahrungen

Über Mobile Management Suite

Die Produktivität deiner mobilen Belegschaft wird durch skalierbares Gerätemanagement und Sicherheit gefördert. Eine Lizenz pro Nutzer.

Erfahre mehr über Mobile Management Suite

Protects our computers and privacy - works in the background quietly - does everything you'd expect it to do.

A recent update (14.0) broke Google Chrome on every computer in the business. This tells me the QA team at Symantec is probably not testing things very thoroughly.

Bewertungen zu Mobile Management Suite

3,9
4,0

Mobile Management Suite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 52 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Mobile Management Suite bereits verwendet?

Jonathan F.
Jonathan F.
Student in Südafrika
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Experience

Kommentare: My experience overall with Norton is great, minus the before mentioned difficulties with pop ups, confusing UI and toolbars. Generally I prefer Norton because it is the lesser of many evils in the antivirus software world. It has many functionalities that can perform outstanding tasks, yet may be confusing for some. However I would genuinely recommend this software to anyone that wants decent coverage of their devices and protection from the evil intentions of the digital world.

Norton has given me years of satisfaction in Antivirus services and it has been an absolute pleasure knowing my devices are safer than they would be without its protection. My best experience with this software is the fact that the subscription is responsive to my device changes, I was able to reclaim the software easily every time I have needed a new laptop over the years. I was simply able to uninstall the software on my old device and then access the manager on my new one, the slot I had once been using on my old device became free and I could instantly acquire the software on my new device. On the odd occasion that my devices or the software experienced a disconnect and we were unable to find the root cause as to why we were not able to acquire the software, Norton had a very interesting response. We accessed a customer support website owned by Symantec, the operator on the line asked us what the issue was and they were then able to proceed with a screen mirroring functionality that allowed them to access our PC and immediately sort out the issue for us remotely. Once the issue was fixed, we simply uninstalled the software that allowed the operator to take control of our device, giving us peace of mind knowing our Norton software was functional again and that the operator could not sneakily access our computer again (not that we though they would, just covering our bases). Overall the experience has been a pleasure, and we feel safe with Norton.

I do not like the internet toolbars that sometimes invade and ask to be downloaded as a formality. I understand that it may be safer and easier to access the software from the browser with it and it may allow us to scan things better and more specifically. But the fact of the matter is I do not want any screen real estate taken away with countless toolbars, that is part of the reason I did not enjoy the internet explorer browser, somehow it just ended up littered with toolbars after my parents and I were done accessing different programs. The general functionality of the application is good, but somehow I feel like there is too much choice for the average user, many people may never use all of the functions available. Maybe an opportunity to create a simpler user interface is a good idea to address here, or at least have some advanced functions that do not generally get used in a different section that does not litter the main user interface (like the power eraser tool). Other than those reasons, one other thing I find less than perfect is the fact that Norton has irritating pop ups from time to time, these can be confusing, cause PC's to lag in processing power and sometimes aren't intuitive to close. As a student studying UI and UX design, I can say for certain I do not like clutter and endless reminders for something I intentionally downloaded. The automatic scan functionality and internet safety scanning are enough as is, they work perfectly, no need for reminders.

Salman A.
Asst Manager in Pakistan
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Thread prevention software but includes too much false positive results

Kommentare: Over all its easy to use and efficient threat protection software that provide best functionality .

Its easy to deploy, install and manage software. That includes almost all the necessary features that are required in threat prevention software

It generates some false positive result that causes issues in organization more to enroll any self exclusion Symantec first log the file or exe and then blocks it .

Ana S.
Ana S.
DOCENTE in Venezuela

Fast, easy to use and that allows the protection of several of my devices with a single subscription

It is an easy program to install and use and is characterized by allowing us to activate and deactivate analysis options. It provides protection against viruses, spyware, malware and other Internet threats and protects various operating systems and devices which helps protect data, wherever they are. With a single subscription Protects multiple PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets, since it contains a license for 5 computers, at a very affordable price

Its database is not one of the most extensive, it needs additional modules for greater protection of the equipment, because if its database were more extensive Norton would be a very outstanding antivirus. Another problem with Norton is its renewal policies, since a new package is much cheaper, than a subscription renewal

Churn Strategy Professional in Kolumbien
Telekommunikation

Symantec Advanced Threat Protection - Reliable!!!

Kommentare: I have been using this software for more than 2 years and found it most useful. Its management is convenient using a central console. I would highly recommend this product to any companies looking for enterprise protection

Installation is smooth and doesn't take a lot of time. Once you install the system is pretty much self-functioning and doesn't require much maintenance at all. It provides complete flexibility to the administrator (easy to build rules and control users and machine) and it's very effective in detecting malware owing to its Insight platform. Great management interface with simple menu. Customer Support is great, they have responded in time (at least for me), and also, automatic reporting at your hand whenever you need. Keeps updates to attack new threats. I consider Symantec ATP the most reliable software for detection and blocking of threats

Sometimes the software consumes a lot of CPU resources causing workstations to become unresponsive. Annual fees is somehow expensive when you have large number of workstations to be managed or if it is a small company.

Laura D.
Controller/HR/Payroll in USA

Symantec keeps advancing their products to truly resolve any virus threats!

Kommentare: The worry of threats and viruses to my computer no longer has to cross my mind.

There is always new and growing threats of internet attacks and viruses, so it is nice that Symantec provides us with updated and advanced virus protection. It was incredibly easy to install and able to begin working right away. It has brought to my attention many threats that I previously was not aware of on my computer.

Sometimes you may receive a false alert, but I still would rather have the program working thoroughly and bring it to my attention.

Oluwatobi O.
Oluwatobi O.
ROC Analyst in Nigeria
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Symantec Advanced Threat Protection

Kommentare: The company top executives routinely get phishing emails and malicious mails. This software flags them and prevents the hackers from gaining access through the staff's mail

This software has flagged malicious websites on the company's general purpose computers.

Some website that do not meet a certain standard are routinely flagged. This makes it unaccessible through that computer

Dan M.
Customer Support Technician in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great protection

Kommentare: Overall, Symantec has been wonderful for preventing viruses from spreading to our network. We actually replaced another threat detection that was not detecting more current threats due to definition files not updating.

I love the fact that Symantec is fairly good at detecting threats before they become a problem, especially viruses from incoming communication.

It tends to block certain items due to the content that are not always problems. Certain freeware tends to generate these blocks.

Saurav C.
Saurav C.
Research Assistant in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

prvides good protection

Kommentare: Building materials and modules for the class I teach for which I have to do some research online. Also, most of the data acquisition for my research is done online and a good anti virus is a must

Provided good protection for my day to day activities. Also, sometimes I have felt some other anti virus programs tend to slow the system down in the long run but I did not have that problem with Symantec. Provides good security from malware, viruses and network intrusions

I did not come across something that I would consider as a strong negative but the anti-phishing capabilities of Symantec can improve

Brian B.
Brian B.
Operations Manager - Norwell USAM EDU in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Symantec

Works great on a day to day basis. Easy to use

The install was more difficult than it should be. Interface need to be upgraded and modernized

Matt E.
Matt E.
Network Architect in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great after setup

Norton catches almost every type of virus that passes though its scanners. Deep inspections and advanced threat detection.

With those features however, It is a resource hog when scanning. I've found it to cripple machines while scanning.

Melissa C.
Author/Owner in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

The Only Protection I Use For My Computers & More!

Kommentare: I have had no issues with my phones, tablets and computers and have only used Symantec Advanced Threat Protection on them for the past few years.... and I jahve always only used Norton in general. They are the protection everyone needs.

I absolutely love the protection that Norton provides me an my family's phones, computers and tablets. I have used Norton since I purchased a computer in the early 2000's and they are the only product I will use as they work. I just installed it only new Mac computer which is everything!

There is nothing that I can complain about other than wish it was a bit cheaper but then again you get what you pay for and protecting my devices is super important and a must.

Linda N.
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Symantec Advanced Threat Protection

Kommentare: Overall it did its‘ job and worked great but I think I could get a better deal using other programs.

Ease of use and peace of mind when it comes to software protection from hackers. It comes with VPN as well.

The price can be expensive, but sometimes they have rebates to make the software more affordable for everyone.

Shaun R.
Computing Science Graduate in UK
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Best AntiVirus Solution

Kommentare: This software has helped solve the need for protection against viruses, malware and spyware on our computers.

It helps to provide protection against the different computer viruses that can harm the computers and its files. It also includes different functionalities such as: Disk clean-up, Memory optimisation and most importantly the removal of any malware that has infected the device.

The main downside to this product is that it uses a lot of resources at once on the device, meaning it can slow down the device leading to issues when needing to complete work.

Director of IT in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

System administrator

Symantec antivirus and protection is a great system. It does a lot and it does well. It's very smooth and easy to start with based on the default policies.

Like most systems once you deviate from the default configuration that's when the pain starts. The system configuration is a little cumbersome to get it right.

Christian L.
Writer in Kanada

Been using Symantec for a few years to protect computers from threats.

Easy to install, easy to setup, easy to use. Never had any problems with the software. It speedily takes care of any threats my computer might face.

The software can sometimes slow down my computer when it does its daily scan. Don't know if all softwares do the same, but I find it a bit much.

director of ops in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

great!

Kommentare: We don't hear from them or the program much so I guess it works!

protects our computers and privacy - works in the background quietly - does everything you'd expect it to do

maybe some control over employee computers would be nice. clearer description of what makes it better than competitors

Jesse M.
Webmaster in USA
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Symantec is an excellent choice for computer security.

Kommentare: Symantec offers regular file protection and peace of mind for the average computer user.

Symantec is a great solution for internet and file security. It is also very easy to set up file/folder exeptions.

On occasion symantec stops working and needs a fresh install. Getting better though with new versions.

Marketing Project Manager in Kenia

Reliable antivirus with additional handy features

Kommentare: Effective antivirus solution; would recommend for network security administration

Symantec is easy to set up and allows distributed installation and update making it easier to manage multiple end points . It offers threat protection against without affecting the performance of machines

Reports can sometimes take long to generate, especially when dealing with multiple end points. Other than that, it is a great antivirus

Manager - Technical Services Division in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best threat protection on the market!

This software catches 99.9% of viruses, malware and intrusion threats! Very easy to install and configure!

When the software breaks, it can be a hassle getting it to work properly again. There is no built in repair tool to fix the software.

Canh V.
Software Developer in USA

A robust and scalable Security solution for intrusion and threat protection

Kommentare: Networking Traffic analysis
Real time threat detection and consolidation

Detect and provide detailed visibility of real time threats. Capability to immediately block and isolate threads. Capability to give customers Network traffic analysis

Need to some technical support calls at the beginning. Have difficult time when installing it on Linux (first installation having an issue of updating failure)

Freelance IT consultant in Singapur

Great ATP and EDR

This is a very good and useful addon to the SEP...It helps address the non-malware threats which is plaguing many organisations now. The sandboxing and EDR capabilities is great for simple forensic work.

You would need an in house SOC in place to really understand the report. Nevertheless it is still a very well positioned and priced product for simple root cause analysis to be done.

Service Desk Engineer in Australien
Konsumgüter, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

More functional solutions out there, trusted name however

Kommentare: I've found it to be easy enough to use and very good at security, even if it can hinder network access

Long standing provider of IT security, it's software can lock a system down somewhat and even prevent remote users from accessing the VPN On the otherhand this is done in the name of security, which it does an amicable job of maintaining.

Can prevent users from accessing the network if not kept up to date, the software will not notify the user that they're out of date either, usually resulting in a support call.

Nikos D.
Customer Experience Specialist in Griechenland
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Light and efficient

My company uses this software in addition with another protection software. The most important thing I have noticed is that it does not slowing down my laptop, even when I use big analyzing software. Automatic updates and easy to understand notifications

Nothing bad to say about this great software from Symantec.

Application Engineer in Türkei
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Stay safe with Symantec

I have been using this sowftware for 3 years and didn't have a single issue so far.

No noticable negative sides as an end user.

N/A in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Used it for years

reliable Layout of UI The firewall has blocked several threats to my computer.

Price requires a lot of Random Access Memory.