One of the best weather tracking packages

Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Gregory J.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I have tried many weather tracking programs but this is my favorite. I love that the tracking is connected to national radar and satellites. It has allowed my business to make better decisions for the safety of guests and crew

Nachteile: The software can be a little clunky, and I do not think they have an app. But the information they deliver is so often the most accurate.

Weather defender provides all the real time weather information one could possibly need.

Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Wesley M.

Vorteile: Weather defender has just about everything. I studied meteorology in college, so I am familiar with weather terminology and function. Great radar, and vast amounts of information for the weather professional or enthusiast.

Nachteile: For many people, there is too much information. That's not a knock on weather defender. The other con in my opinion is the monthly price. These days there are phone apps that provide much of the same information for a small one time cost. It's a great program, but I could not justify the price.

storm tracking now

Bewertet am 26.1.2017
Nathan N.
Storm Tracking Now
Musik, Selbstständig

Kommentare: i love weather and i like to track storm and win i have bad weather i like to stayed on my porch and look at it it is so cool i like to go storm tracking it is so fun and weather is like a cool tornado that's out in a field i like to watch the storm and rain and i like to watch the cloud go over to it is so fun to watch them it is like haven to me and win i die i want my haven to look like weather with storm's to where i can look at the cloud's and fish to and that's my life and more.

Vorteile: because it is about storm tracking that is so cool to me it is prat of my life and weather to.

Nachteile: not a thing i like all of it.

Everything you need to know about your weather is there.

Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Postdoctoral
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Everything you need to know about weather is there, combined in one single program. Weather you are just a weather enthusiast or you need it for safety/scheduling/whatever reason, it is easy to use and in can be a lot of fun. The user interface is easy to follow and understand. You can access real time data, follow storms, get alerts, and a lot of features allow customization.

Nachteile: The price. Definitely, the price. It was hard for me to justify paying for this software when a lot of the information can be found for free. If I didn't know where to find that information, then I would definitely have this software.

Weather defender is a comprehensive weather tool with a beautiful user interface.

Bewertet am 5.4.2018
Ashley M.

Vorteile: Weather defender is fairly easy to use, even for someone without a background in meteorology. The alerts are great, and I love the path of storm indicator. It has everything you would ever want to know about your real time weather.

Nachteile: It is pricey, and there are a lot of cheaper options on the market, although most of them aren't as robust. If you need top level weather information, Weather Defender is a good option.

Best Overall Choice

Bewertet am 29.10.2013
Patrick C.

Kommentare: I've been using Weather Defender for many years and consider it my 'go to' weather application. Weather Defender is simple enough for a novice user but flexible / scalable for enthusiast & professional users. I use Weather Defender as both a forecasting tool and for public awareness/alerting. The user interface is easily understood and includes many 'add on' features that allow for easy localization. Swift Weather as a company is constantly looking to enhance the overall user experience and add new features and utilities. Many of the versions and improvements are rolled out at no additional cost to the customer, an increasingly rare business model. This, along with excellent customer service, rank '5 Stars.'

Weather Defender is an amazing weather software program...

Bewertet am 27.4.2015
Jason L.
Meteorologist

Kommentare: Weather Defender is an amazing weather software program, which enables me to keep my website and social media followers up-to-date with the most accurate weather information before, during, and after the storm. As a meteorologist, Weather Defender gives me access to a network of Doppler Radars, the ability to track severe weather, access real-time weather data, and more. This top-notch weather software is customizable, affordable, and my pick for helping me keep both my followers and family safe from the storm.

The Best Weather Program For Windows

Bewertet am 12.12.2014
Adam K.
Maintenance Tech

Kommentare: I have been using Weather Defender since it was Swift WX. It is the program I love and depend on. It's interface is the easiest to use in the business, and it's options for customizations are one of a kind. I have owned and used every competitors program, and nothing comes close to Weather Defender. The only con I have is every once in a great while the custom map I have made and use stops loading, and becomes unusable. With the ease of loading layers quickly on a new map, it is a problem of not great concern.

Great Product

Bewertet am 22.4.2014
David C.
Executive Director

Kommentare: We've used Weather Defender to help keep young people safe at our summer camp for more than five years. Parents really appreciate knowing that we're on top of changing weather situations at all times so that we can get their children to safe, underground shelters well before dangerous storms hit (and, they can come up quickly in Nebraska). It's easy to configure and use. Plus, the support is second to none...always very quick to help whenever there has been a question.

allows to connect with a network of meteorological satellites and radars to know about the weather

Bewertet am 3.4.2018
Jesús F.
Profesor Agregado (Nivel 3)
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: its use is recommended in times of storms

Vorteile: alerts of the time that is expected, allows to evacuate with time to spare, before the storms arrive, it is the best in its style

Nachteile: like any program that tries to predict the climate, has acceptable levels of prognosis, it is not very easy to use port people who do not know its functionality