Über Txt2Give

Mit Txt2Give kannst du Spendenbarrieren beseitigen und das Spenden leichter machen.

Erfahre mehr über Txt2Give

Stephen G.
Annual Giving Manager
Fundraising, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.4.2019

"The Best Text to give program!"

Kommentare: We did a lot of research into finding the best test to give program for our international ministry. We looked at many options and weighed cost, functionality and usability. Surprisingly Txt2Give came out on top with all three. We needed some integrations adjustments and they were very responsive and helpful. We've been using this program for over 2 years and still love it to this day. We have over 800 users at this point and donations have been increasing almost every month.

Vorteile: This program has a incredible dashboard with easy to use reports, seamless backend integrations. It's extremely user-friendly for making donations and event updating account information. Of all the programs I have to manage this one causes me the least issues. It always works and the support team is responsive and helpful.

Nachteile: I wish that we could use this program for our entire payment processing. But my IT team tells me that is not possible as there is a security feature preventing it.

von Txt2Give an 23.4.2019

Thanks so much for the great review, Stephen!

Please get in touch with us to let us know why your IT team says our service can't be used for other areas of your payment processing. We're completely PCI compliant and we make sure our product, including payment page is completely secure.

• Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Natalie K.
Donor Care and Admin
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2020

"Global Kingdom Ministries"

Vorteile: Our congregants are able to set-up recurring donations. We are able to make changes to those recurring donations on their behalf, as well as them being able to make the change themselves. Txt2Give links up with our own donation and database program, so donations are automatically inputted to our clients' accounts. We are able to set up multiple causes for which people can donate to, turning them on and off when needed, eg. Holiday Food Drives, Disaster Relief Funds, etc. Everyone gets an email acknowledging their donation has been received.

Nachteile: Sometimes, the connection to our database drops. If this occurs during off hours, as it did one Sunday, we are not aware until we are back at our computers. Each record has to be updated manually, once we are back online.

von Txt2Give an 6.4.2020

Thanks for the feedback, Natalie! We're so glad that you've been loving Txt2Give

• Bewertet am 19.3.2020
Cynthia L.
Administrative Assistant
  • Bewertet am 22.10.2019

"Texting and giving made easy "

Kommentare: Our church really enjoys using Txt2Give because of how easy it is to give!

Vorteile: If you are like me, always forgetting to carry cash or my check book, Txt2Give is the easiest way to give. It is very easy to do, and easy to follow the step by step directions. No tech knowledge required. If you can text you can give! Simple as that. our church and our congregation uses it pretty regularly.

Nachteile: I don't feel like I have found any cons with this software, as long as you follow the steps you should be able to use it properly.

von Txt2Give an 19.3.2020

Thanks for the love, Cynthia! We're so glad you're loving it!

• Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Joshua F.
Dean of Students
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2019

"Practical and Helpful"

Kommentare: Txt2Give takes away the hassle of re-entering card/account numbers every week on our church tithe and allows us to tithe wherever we are, regardless of whether or not we're in town every weekend.

Vorteile: Txt2Give saves and secures all of our financial giving information, and allows us to easily make reoccurring donations and tithes every week.

Nachteile: I wish that the initial account setup didn't take you out of the text message out to a web page to complete setup. It would have been much faster and streamline if the whole setup could take place in the text thread.

von Txt2Give an 19.3.2020

Hi, Joshua! Thanks so much for your feedback.

The reason that a first-time (only) donor will be ask to register via secure webpage and not in the text message environment is because the registration page is encrypted and more secure. The text message environment is not a secure place to enter personal information, and cannot be encrypted.

Because we take security with the utmost importance, we do require the more secure approach to protect your donors. The only time a donor will ever have to leave the texting environment is the first time they give. After they register, they will stay in the text message flow for any additional gifts made

• Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Jill E.
Engagement and Operations Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.5.2019

"ASYV Review of Txt2Give"

Vorteile: Txt2Give is simple to use, budget-friendly, and the customer support is amazing. Our organization uses the platform for our gala each year. We've found that all other comparable softwares are too expensive and better serve organizations that host many events throughout the year. Txt2Give provides us with an option that we can afford and that better meets our needs given that we host only one large-scale fundraiser per year.

Nachteile: 1) Needs functionality on the back-end (to add in offline donations, change the goal on our own, etc.).
2) Donors should be able to change how their name is displayed even after they are in the system.
3) It would be great if the design/content of the thermometer page could be further customized.

• Bewertet am 29.5.2019
Karen A.
Customer Service Manager
  • Bewertet am 20.1.2020

"Easy to use"

Kommentare: None at this time

Vorteile: Our customers love it. Its easy for them to use and easy for me to pull reports

Nachteile: The fact that we cannot import the info directly into our database

von Txt2Give an 19.3.2020

Hi, Karen! Some CRM's don't actually allow direct imports. I'm not sure who you are using to know if yours is one of those or not.

It looks like you are not using our free online giving on your site though. That would not only allow people to setup a recurring donation online, but it would also allow you to see all of your online and text donations in our dashboard, in one place.

If you want to do that, you can find the link on your profile page in the dashboard. Simply swap that out with the current link on your website and that's it!

• Bewertet am 20.1.2020
Ola M.
Financial Secretary
  • Bewertet am 5.8.2019

"My review on Txt2Give"

Kommentare: It gives donors a way to give without using an actual check. I'm anticipating that more donors will begin using this option.

Vorteile: It's easy to use. At first I wasn't sure that it would work for us because our donors were not using this option of paying their tithes. Now it is being used more often as they become more confident in using it.

Nachteile: I had a little bit of trouble of being able to post deposits from Txt2Give in a way it would make easy to reconcile the bank account each month. I finally caught on that Txt2Give settles each day that there are transactions.

• Bewertet am 5.8.2019
Dewanda W.
Staff Accountant
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.8.2019

"T2G is an awesome tool"

Kommentare: Our donations are more timely and quickly deposited into our account.

Vorteile: The ease of use. Individuals can just text $

Nachteile: No cons at this time, we are satisfied with the product

• Bewertet am 12.8.2019
James M.
Program Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2019

"Digital giving!!"

Kommentare: We love Text2Give because we are not the most organized family at home and very busy at work. This overall has helped us give when we wanted to!

Vorteile: Text2Give is a fast, secure, and easy way to give to organizations that you want to support. We use this at my church as well and has made those days that you just did not bring money with, easier!! You can still give when your heart wants to without having to go to an ATM or bring that bent up check book with you everywhere!

Nachteile: The only thing we can see that Text3Give may be an issue is the fact that our information is being delivered through the internet. However, most auto pay options do the same thing so the risk is not really any more than anything else!!

• Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Kim P.
Development Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2019

"Great Option for Churches"

Kommentare: Overall experience with Txt2Give has been great. It would be nice if there was an option to pay for the software with a monthly EFT instead of a credit card. If there was a way to ensure users that it is secure that would be great too.

Vorteile: User friendly, easy to setup, integrated with our Database

Nachteile: We have had users complain that it does not seem secure and they are scared to put their information in

von Txt2Give an 19.3.2020

Hi, Kim! Thanks for your feedback. We're glad that you're loving Txt2Give!

I can assure you that every donation made with Txt2Give is extremely safe. We meet the same strict PCI Level 1 regulations that any bank or credit card company has to meet, and all information is securely encrypted. Sensitive donor information is never stored in our system either, so your donors can rest assured that their giving is perfectly secure.

• Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Valerie P.
Office Administrator
  • Bewertet am 1.11.2017

"The support team have always made us feel like we are their exclusive clients. "

Vorteile: It is SIMPLE to use, simple to learn yet effective for our needs. It gives us the options we need for raising funds for causes we have. Most importantly, we have never had one of our donors complain to us that the software is too difficult or it made mistakes, etc. Our congregation members are happy with the software and it shows in that the number of users has increased steadily over the years. People like it for the ease of giving it provides. We also like the many queries (reports) that can be generated quickly. This is greatly appreciated in integrating the data into our church accounting program. Text2Give was recommended to us by another church that had used it for about a year and they extolled its benefits. Now having used Text2Give for several years we know it for ourselves and have recommended it to other ministries. Perhaps above all, the support team really are the best I've ever dealt with across industries. Whenever I have a question their response is minutes away, not days. They are accessible. They are friendly and always take my concerns as their own. I never feel brushed off or made to feel stupid because of what I've asked. They are most gracious and always treat me with respect, even when I realize in the end that my question was illogical. In turn, I have great respect for them, the work they do and the service they provide through Text2Give.

Nachteile: There's only one thing that we've found it lacks and that is a summary report of all givers and their giving totals for the year. However, they were able to do it for us from their end. We were surprised that more ministries haven't asked for this option.

• Bewertet am 1.11.2017
Talent and Client Experience Specialist
Unterhaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.11.2017

"Simple Text Campaign Software"

Kommentare: This software allowed us to easily complete a matching donation campaign at an event. We were able to raise a large amount of money, in a short time, with only a small fee. The support is amazing and setup is simple. The reporting and communication tools are extremely helpful, as well. Non-for-profits could use this software as part of an annual campaign, or as part of more frequent collections!

Vorteile: Txt2Give is easy to configure and use with the help of Txt2Give's instruction and customer service. There are options to customize, for example, customization of a logo, email messaging and what shows on the screen when donations are being made. The thermometer shows up with icons on the side including donor's name (if desired) and amount. After using two years in a row, it is great for donors to not have to re-enter their information to make a donation.

Nachteile: My least favorite part of this product is the software is limited to customization. I have seen fundraisers that use other visuals than a thermometer. But, that being said, we pay a MUCH better price for Txt2Give. It fits our needs, and I am sure it can fit the needs of others.

• Bewertet am 28.11.2017
Valerie T.
Administrator
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.5.2018

"The software is Awesome and very easy to use."

Kommentare: Convenience and easy to use.

Vorteile: What I like most about this software is that is convenient for our members and visitors. The times that we are living in many people are not carrying cash, so txt2give is perfect for giving your donations.

Nachteile: The least thing about this software is that it can't be integrated to quickbooks and more information about the causes for changing the options for donations. I would love to be able to talk with a person on the phone but there is no number listed.

von Txt2Give an 5.6.2018

Hey Valerie! Thanks so much for the review and glad you are enjoying Txt2Give.

We might be able to integrate with QuickBooks. We have a way to submit feature requests so that would be the first step.

Also, we definitely have a support number for customers. You can get in touch with our support team at (888) 604-6536.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

• Bewertet am 30.5.2018
eCademy Teacher
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.9.2018

"An excellent and efficient software for giving!"

Kommentare: I have absolutely loved Txt2Give and have had an amazing experience using it overall! I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in providing this as a giving option in your church.

Vorteile: I loved that this software makes it easy for people in the congregation to tithe and give during the week. It is quick, efficient and enables you to give from wherever you are, which is great! It helps people tithe immediately and give the first 10% . It's easy to set up, use, and maintain.

Nachteile: I've experienced one technical difficulty and when I reached out to the company about it, they weren't very helpful and I had to just figure it out, but other times I've contacted them, they've been great!

von Txt2Give an 11.9.2018

HI! I'm so thrilled that you love Txt2Give and see it as a valuable asset to your church.

However, I see that you might've had a single experience with our support that left you feeling less than happy.

It's extremely important to me as the Founder of the company to make sure our support is first class, and that we leave everyone that asks for help feeling amazing. So please reach out to me and let me know what happened so we can make sure that I can address anything that needs addressing.

• Bewertet am 7.9.2018
Stephen G.
Annual Giving Manager
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.4.2018

"Incredibly functional and easy to use giving software. "

Vorteile: 1. Great security
2. Ease of use (both for donors and accounting staff)
3. Simple and accurate reporting dashboard
4. Easily accessible data for download and analysis
5. Quick and responsive customer service
6. Costs less than any comparable true "text to give" software available (according to my research)
7. It just works. I don't have to worry about it breaking down.

Nachteile: The only thing I don't like about this software is that I cannot (yet) use it for my entire giving platform. He is still working on allowing the anonymous giving option so I can replace the other services I use with Txt2Give exclusively.

• Bewertet am 23.4.2018
Sara jane R.
Executive Director
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2018

"When we held our annual luncheon, we needed an easy way to collect donations. Txt2Give was perfect"

Vorteile: It was simple to get it "up and running" and provided a seamless platform from our donors to our credit card processor. We found that most of our event guests preferred to use Txt2Give over swiping their credit cards. I was appreciative of the reminders that people received to complete their donations as many of them did so when reminded. If there had been no reminder, I doubt the donations would have been completed.

Nachteile: It seemed a bit pricey for the amount of time it was available to us. That being said, it paid for itself in donations on the day of the event. We have regular small-scale events and I would use Txt2Give at those if it was available to me all of the time, but I'm sure we can't afford it. I would like an annual rate that wouldn't break the bank. We are a small organization with a small budget. We had to ponder long and hard before we made the investment in Txt2Give. Since we only used it on the day of the event (not including the following couple days of reminders), it seems like their should have been lower price available.

von Txt2Give an 24.1.2018

Hi Sara! So glad to hear that Txt2Give was the preferred way for your donors to give at your event. It's also nice knowing those donation reminders we send out automatically for you were effective in maximizing your donation dollars!

We do have a monthly option you can use to use Txt2Give throughout the year. It starts at just $25/month. Our hope is that's affordable for any nonprofit, even ones that are on a tight budget.

Let us know if you'd like to roll onto the monthly option so you can offer donors a simple way to support your organization year-round!

• Bewertet am 13.1.2018
Shari F.
Financial Assistant
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2017

"Our experience with this program has been nothing short of Excellent"

Kommentare: Excellent reporting for tracking our contributions.

Vorteile: The dashboard is very comprehensive and provides me with all of the data that I need for transactions. For instance, it reports causes, batch numbers (for bank matching) and much more.

Nachteile: The user interface isn't always very intuitive. I've received several calls from users that aren't able to edit their giving information. They are not yet used to using a browser on their phones.

• Bewertet am 10.7.2017
Rodeena S.
Director of Communications
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.8.2017

"Our experience with Txt2Give is great! Excellent customer support! "

Kommentare: The software provides our members with an easy way to give from their mobile device.

Vorteile: The dashboard is easy to use, and efficient. The process to send a text is simple, and quick; which makes giving easy to do.

Nachteile: The pending registration could be more efficient. When a user registers, as administrator I see "pending registration," which is a bit vague. I would love to see more details about the pending registration. Those pending registrations often stay there for several days -- there is nothing that explains the stage of a pending registration. This could be improved.

von Txt2Give an 5.10.2017

Thanks for the review, Rodeena! We're always open to feedback, so if you have any ideas about how we could improve pending registrations, let us know through the chat feature in our Dashboard.

• Bewertet am 1.8.2017
Kerri P.
Administrator
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2017

"My experience with Text2Give has been outstanding. "

Kommentare: Younger donors prefer to use this software over traditional donor methods. We have seen an increase in donations from this key demographic.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use both by us and by our donors. Customer support is responsive and has answered all questions in a timely manner.

Nachteile: We are a Canadian user and had to switch our Gateway and Merchant account provider in order to be able to use Text2Give. At the time we signed up, there were limited partners they worked with.

• Bewertet am 23.10.2017
Clarence C.
Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.7.2018

"Great giving platform. Has increased church giving over 20%!!"

Kommentare: Accounting and bookkeeping

Vorteile: Simplicity of use and easy instructions. Even the smallest child to the eldest adult can and does use it. Nothing yet. Software works very well. Frankly, we have seen nothing that could be considered a negative. Back office support is timely and comprehensive.

Nachteile: Nothing yet. Software works very well. Frankly, we have seen nothing that could be considered a negative. Back office support is timely and comprehensive.

von Txt2Give an 16.7.2018

Thanks, Pastor Calvin! It's so awesome that Txt2Give has been a big hit with your members and provided an increase of over 20% in your church's giving!!

• Bewertet am 14.7.2018
Abbie H.
Program Director
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2017

"Txt2Give is a fantastic platform that really works to fit the needs of its customers!"

Vorteile: I love how quick and responsive the Support team are to the changing needs of our non profit. Whenever we have a question or an issue, He is always so quick to respond and do his best to fix the issue, and if there isn't a solution available, then he works to build one that works for us! It's a great software that is constantly growing and changing to the needs that we as an organization have.

Nachteile: The most difficult thing for me and my team is that we aren't able to go into the system and adjust messaging and content directly. As a non profit organization we are very specific in our messaging to our supporters, and this messaging has to be approved by several different levels of people, so sometimes it takes a while to come up with the final copy that we're using - so then having to give it to support team to input into the system adds a step for us. If we were able to input it directly and make changes and tweaks in the copy that would be great!

• Bewertet am 16.11.2017
Pamela M.
Office Administrator
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2019

"Txt2Give is a great fit for us"

Kommentare: We have seen our giving increased and individuals who had previously not given have become regular contributors due to the ease of use and availability.

Vorteile: Txt2Give was simple to set up--we were up and running within 24 hours! It has been easy to use for both givers and the office staff. Setting up keywords is quick and easy and has allowed us to use Txt2Give for a variety of needs from recurring donations to one time registration fees.

Nachteile: We have not had any problems or issues with the software.

• Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Shannon H.
Resources Director
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2017

"Easy to use for our church - simple reporting. Works well with our main giving system. "

Vorteile: Ease of use. It removes the obstacles to giving (bring a checkbook, get cash out, fill out a form, etc.) Text2Give is so easy to use, it makes it hard not to give.

• Bewertet am 30.10.2017
Brad M.
Staff
  • Bewertet am 16.10.2017

"Txt2Give is a great solution for churches."

Kommentare: Has enabled us to easily collect online donations in a simple and effective manner. Some users won't download an app, but virtually everyone texts which makes it a perfect solution for our ministry.

Vorteile: Their flat-rate platform pricing, the ability to use my payment processor of choice, and customer support. A great solution for churches eligible for special processor pricing through MyWell ministries. We are saving a significant sum over the long term using our own processor with Txt2Give. One of the customers rep has been super helpful and available when questions arise. We've had multiple users comment on how easy it was to register and donate through the platform.

Nachteile: No major cons. Our implementation wasn't as turn-key as it would be for most using their platform, but they are very flexible and helpful to work with.

• Bewertet am 16.10.2017
David B.
Adminsitrative Pastor
  • Bewertet am 29.4.2018

"Would use Txt2Give all over again!"

Vorteile: The ease in setting up the backend for us in admin land. It was very straightforward and it not difficult to manage.

Nachteile: The fact that fees are taken out of the donor's giving rather than an invoice to us. It makes it difficult for us to manage in the books the way it is structured.

von Txt2Give an 1.5.2018

Hi Pastor David! So glad to hear that you love Txt2Give. I wanted to address the fees real quick. We work with many different payment gateways, and fees are handled differently from gateway to gateway. With Stripe, the fees are taken out of the donation before it hits your bank account. There's nothing we can do about that, unfortunately, but you're welcome to use another gateway that gives you the gross donation amount!

• Bewertet am 29.4.2018