Über Txt2Give

Mit Txt2Give kannst du Spendenbarrieren beseitigen und das Spenden leichter machen.

Erfahre mehr über Txt2Give

It’s easy to use, even for someone who’s not very computer savvy.

The lack of customization for the initial text response after a donor texts GIVE.

Bewertungen zu Txt2Give

Txt2Give hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 135 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Txt2Give bereits verwendet?

Annual Giving Manager in USA
Fundraising, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Best Text to give program!

Kommentare: We did a lot of research into finding the best test to give program for our international ministry. We looked at many options and weighed cost, functionality and usability. Surprisingly Txt2Give came out on top with all three. We needed some integrations adjustments and they were very responsive and helpful. We've been using this program for over 2 years and still love it to this day. We have over 800 users at this point and donations have been increasing almost every month.

This program has a incredible dashboard with easy to use reports, seamless backend integrations. It's extremely user-friendly for making donations and event updating account information. Of all the programs I have to manage this one causes me the least issues. It always works and the support team is responsive and helpful.

I wish that we could use this program for our entire payment processing. But my IT team tells me that is not possible as there is a security feature preventing it.

Antwort von Txt2Give

Thanks so much for the great review, Stephen! Please get in touch with us to let us know why your IT team says our service can't be used for other areas of your payment processing. We're completely PCI compliant and we make sure our product, including payment page is completely secure.

Alhassan
Research Coordinator in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

our live fundraising events are much more productive and efficient, thanks to Txt2Give

Kommentare: Txt2Give has been an amazing addition to our catalogue of fundraising tools. The user-friendliness and light weight nature of the entire process makes it the best tool for live fundraising events. But not only that, beyond our initial events and fundraising campaigns, the experience always leads to impressive retention of first time givers who can then be later transitioned to our other more progressive fundraising campaigns and comprehensive tools.

The best part of using Txt2Give is the ease of use -- for both us as fundraisers and also for donors who participate in our live fundraising events. We are able to easily set up and deploy in just a few short steps. The other best thing about Txt2Give for us is that most of its payment gateways have integrated with our local mobile-money platforms, so donors always have a exhaustive list of practical transaction processing options to choose from; and not only have to use their bank cards.

We use Txt2Give exclusively for in-event live fundraising campaigns.....and wish there were features or options for competitive group giving to make the events much more fun and engaging by pitting teams against each other in the spirit of friendly giving competition. Hahaha. That would certainly harness ego and competitiveness for good causes.

Antwort von Txt2Give

We're so glad that you're getting great use of your Txt2Give account!

Jill
Engagement and Operations Manager in Italien

ASYV Review of Txt2Give

Txt2Give is simple to use, budget-friendly, and the customer support is amazing. Our organization uses the platform for our gala each year. We've found that all other comparable softwares are too expensive and better serve organizations that host many events throughout the year. Txt2Give provides us with an option that we can afford and that better meets our needs given that we host only one large-scale fundraiser per year.

1) Needs functionality on the back-end (to add in offline donations, change the goal on our own, etc.). 2) Donors should be able to change how their name is displayed even after they are in the system. 3) It would be great if the design/content of the thermometer page could be further customized.

Irene
Office Manager in USA

Great Text Giving Software

Kommentare: The program has so many features and helps us with various campaigns we have at our church. The ease of giving for our donors is a big plus!

The set up for this product was extremely easy. Our congregation finds it easy to use.

It would be nice for it to work with Quickbooks

Eric
Treasurer in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easiest and most effective way to e-give

Kommentare: Our church was looking for a simple and yet reliable e-giving solution. We found what we were looking in Txt2Give. Their ability to cater to non-profit organizations was a huge plus. We were able to present members with different donations options while at the same making it easier to our accounting team to allocate funds properly. The tool is so simple and intuitive, even our elderly members were able to understand the process. This tool has been a great addition to our ministry during the pandemic time where we decided to close our buildings.

The tool is so easy to use even our elderly members find it simple to give their donations. One of the things that stood out was the ability to customize the categories and presentation. This made it simple to follow the step by step instructions. The reporting screen is easy to understand and provides all the information we require and need to maintain healthy accounting practices.

Nothing negative to say at this point but I'll update this review if I come across anything.

Wendy
Bookkeeper in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product & Outstanding Customer Service

Kommentare: The customer service we are receiving is hands down one of the best! Very accommodating, friendly and quick to respond!

The Txt2Give team was very helpful with all my questions.

If the cause isn't set up correctly on the front end, it will not allow members to contribute at all. We found that they will get confused and then give up, which is lost revenue. As far as reporting for financials, it took me about three weeks to figure out the customization.

Annual Giving Manager in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Incredibly functional and easy to use giving software.

1. Great security 2. Ease of use (both for donors and accounting staff) 3. Simple and accurate reporting dashboard 4. Easily accessible data for download and analysis 5. Quick and responsive customer service 6. Costs less than any comparable true "text to give" software available (according to my research) 7. It just works. I don't have to worry about it breaking down.

The only thing I don't like about this software is that I cannot (yet) use it for my entire giving platform. He is still working on allowing the anonymous giving option so I can replace the other services I use with Txt2Give exclusively.

Brad
Staff in USA

Txt2Give is a great solution for churches.

Kommentare: Has enabled us to easily collect online donations in a simple and effective manner. Some users won't download an app, but virtually everyone texts which makes it a perfect solution for our ministry.

Their flat-rate platform pricing, the ability to use my payment processor of choice, and customer support. A great solution for churches eligible for special processor pricing through MyWell ministries. We are saving a significant sum over the long term using our own processor with Txt2Give. One of the customers rep has been super helpful and available when questions arise. We've had multiple users comment on how easy it was to register and donate through the platform.

No major cons. Our implementation wasn't as turn-key as it would be for most using their platform, but they are very flexible and helpful to work with.

Kylie
Kylie
Founder and President in USA

Txt2give been a major blessing to my ministry!

Kommentare: More monthly partners and more communication with them.

I like the phone/computer integration. People gave give multiple ways but all in one tool. I love how easy it is to set up a reacquiring donation for the user.

I wish the interface had a different look, but that's a woman for you, always wanting things "pretty". ;-)

Sandra
Church board member in USA

Great customer service

[sensitive content hidden] was very helpful in explaining my current plan, options and features

I enjoy all of the features. I don’t have anything I like least

Joshua
Dean of Students in USA

Practical and Helpful

Kommentare: Txt2Give takes away the hassle of re-entering card/account numbers every week on our church tithe and allows us to tithe wherever we are, regardless of whether or not we're in town every weekend.

Txt2Give saves and secures all of our financial giving information, and allows us to easily make reoccurring donations and tithes every week.

I wish that the initial account setup didn't take you out of the text message out to a web page to complete setup. It would have been much faster and streamline if the whole setup could take place in the text thread.

Antwort von Txt2Give

Hi, Joshua! Thanks so much for your feedback. The reason that a first-time (only) donor will be ask to register via secure webpage and not in the text message environment is because the registration page is encrypted and more secure. The text message environment is not a secure place to enter personal information, and cannot be encrypted. Because we take security with the utmost importance, we do require the more secure approach to protect your donors. The only time a donor will ever have to leave the texting environment is the first time they give. After they register, they will stay in the text message flow for any additional gifts made

Terry
cfo in USA

Long time user

I like that we can receive donations with a cross reference/check to authorize.net. I like that we can export donations to upload into our servant keeper membership system. I like that text to give looks for ways to improve application.

Of course, i would love for tech support to be available on Sundays since we are a church.. but it hasn't been critical to where we did not receive donations and was quickly resolved on the next business day.

Antwort von Txt2Give

Thank you for the review Terry!

Natalie
Data Management, Donor Care & Administration in Kanada

Extremely Satisfied

Kommentare: We are very satisfied with Txt2Give

Extremely easy to use and interfaces with many other platforms.

It seems that a donor can only give to one cause at a time in a text. If they want to give to more than one, it will require additional texts.

Ann
Sr. Financial Analyst in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Txt2Give - An easy option!

Kommentare: Txt2Give enables the user to give over messaging.

Txt2Give was very easy to implement. The biggest advantage to this tool was it integrated with our Church Management software - Touchpoint, hence, updating the donor's giving record immediately. It has the functionality of adding as many designated funds as needed. The user-interface is also very easy to navigate with just a few questions to answer for the setup process and for them to choose which cause the would like to donate to.

They did not have proper instructions on how to setup the payment gateway that connected Txt2Give and our Church Management Software - Touchpoint. There is also a not a good reporting feature within the tool. A basic giving report will be emailed as a CSV file depending on the parameters chosen. It would be better if custom reports can be run within the tool and exported as an excel file.

Tina
Office Manager in USA

Very Happy User

I love the software! The thing I like most about Txt2Give is how easy it has been for our donors to use. Even those who have had to update a new card due to expiration, the process was easy. In the 3 years or so we have used this company, I have not had one complaint from a donor. Very pleased with the service Txt2Give provides!

I actually cannot think of anything currently that I do not like about this software.

Antwort von Txt2Give

Thank you so much Tina! We're glad you've had such a good experience with Txt2Give!

Shannon
Resources Director in USA

Easy to use for our church - simple reporting. Works well with our main giving system.

Ease of use. It removes the obstacles to giving (bring a checkbook, get cash out, fill out a form, etc.) Text2Give is so easy to use, it makes it hard not to give.

James
Program Manager in USA

Digital giving!!

Kommentare: We love Text2Give because we are not the most organized family at home and very busy at work. This overall has helped us give when we wanted to!

Text2Give is a fast, secure, and easy way to give to organizations that you want to support. We use this at my church as well and has made those days that you just did not bring money with, easier!! You can still give when your heart wants to without having to go to an ATM or bring that bent up check book with you everywhere!

The only thing we can see that Text3Give may be an issue is the fact that our information is being delivered through the internet. However, most auto pay options do the same thing so the risk is not really any more than anything else!!

lauren
US director in USA

I can't Imagine anyone doing this better!

Kommentare: Its a fast and easy way for my charity to raise money

I compared a bunch of different websites and companies who do text 2 donate. This one is hands down the best that I found. I was having trouble in the beginning setting everything up with the charities transaction code but they were there every step of the way and have been beyond helpful. They're so fast at responding and you can tell they are just good people! I recommend them to everyone!

The thing I like the least about the software is that the words have to be a certain way for it to word when texting but I believe its the same with every text 2 donate software.

Antwort von Txt2Give

Thanks so much, Lauren! We're glad Txt2Give was exactly what you and your organization was looking for. Hope to work with you again soon!

IT Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Txt2Give is amazing for collecting both impulse and recurring text donations!

Kommentare: Brilliantly easy to use to collect donations!

So easy to use! Text a number the amount to give, select a Cause, enter your payment information, and you're done!

Not regarding anything to do with the software, but it's been more donors have a more difficult time embracing text giving as secure enough of a method to give. This is the main reason the method hasn't been a favorite in our organization.

Thomas
Annual Fund Manager in USA

Txt2Give: Affordable, easy to use, produces results

Kommentare: Txt2Give has helped us increase donations--particularly at events--by giving attendees a quick and easy way to give. Because the cost is very reasonable, we consider it a great investment in our fundraising infrastructure.

Cost is a big factor. All of the other text donation platforms we looked at were exorbitantly expensive. Txt2Give is priced so that even smaller nonprofits can afford (at last) to accept text donations. It is provides a simple and seamless experience for the donor.

I don't tend to be a fanboy, but after some thought and reviewing the Txt2Give user interface, I can't say there is much I don't like about it. I suppose the user interface could be a little more intuitive, but it doesn't take long to figure it out and it provides all the information we need.

Antwort von Txt2Give

Thanks so much for the great review! Glad to hear you like Txt2Give and that it provides a great value for you and your organization.

Debra
Finance Administrator in USA

Very Happy with Text2Give

Kommentare: Very good. No complaints at all.

The software was very user friendly. Support was easy to access.

Nothing. We were very happy with Text2Give. The only reason we stopped using the software was to consolidate our online giving to one vendor.

Nina Jo
Financial Office Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use. Once you set up your account.

Kommentare: More income for the church due to impulsive giving.

Gives the donor a n opportunity to make the donation right then when they are in church, while they are thinking about it! Younger people, especially, seem to use this software exclusively in their giving.

It is just a little time consuming to initially set up your account, but once this is done, it is quick and easy to use.

Andrew
Technical Director in USA

Awesome and Easy!!

Kommentare: We setup Txt2Give this past year and it integrated very well (and very easily) with RockRMS which we also use. We have been thrilled with how it has made giving easier and more up to date!

For us, it was easy to set up and also integrates really well with Rock RMS. It makes corporate church giving super easy. As users, my wife and I love it.

The initial setup takes a little effort but once it’s setup, it’s totally awesome and easy to use. And when texting to give, make sure you get the correct number and amount!

Antwort von Txt2Give

Hey, Andrew! We're glad you're loving Txt2Give!

Thomas
Pastorl Care Minister in USA

Great, easy to use

Kommentare: Increased giving during our streaming services, and ease of record keeping.

the turn around time is quick and the format is easy to use. One click and I have all the information I need to review all accounts. Thanks!

Marion
bookkeeper in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use.

Txt2Give is so easy to use. All the information that I need is readily available and easy to access.

I often think I have everything, log out, and then realize I need an address or something so have to log in again and wait for the security code. Not the fault of the software!

Antwort von Txt2Give

Thanks for the review, Marion! So glad you're loving Txt2Give.