Filtern nach:

Über Txt2Give

Mit Txt2Give kannst du Spendenbarrieren beseitigen und das Spenden leichter machen.

Erfahre mehr über Txt2Give

Annual Giving Manager in USA
Fundraising, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The Best Text to give program!

Kommentare: We did a lot of research into finding the best test to give program for our international ministry. We looked at many options and weighed cost, functionality and usability. Surprisingly Txt2Give came out on top with all three. We needed some integrations adjustments and they were very responsive and helpful. We've been using this program for over 2 years and still love it to this day. We have over 800 users at this point and donations have been increasing almost every month.

This program has a incredible dashboard with easy to use reports, seamless backend integrations. It's extremely user-friendly for making donations and event updating account information. Of all the programs I have to manage this one causes me the least issues. It always works and the support team is responsive and helpful.

I wish that we could use this program for our entire payment processing. But my IT team tells me that is not possible as there is a security feature preventing it.

Antwort von Txt2Give

Thanks so much for the great review, Stephen! Please get in touch with us to let us know why your IT team says our service can't be used for other areas of your payment processing. We're completely PCI compliant and we make sure our product, including payment page is completely secure.

Alhassan A.
Research Coordinator in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

our live fundraising events are much more productive and efficient, thanks to Txt2Give

Kommentare: Txt2Give has been an amazing addition to our catalogue of fundraising tools. The user-friendliness and light weight nature of the entire process makes it the best tool for live fundraising events. But not only that, beyond our initial events and fundraising campaigns, the experience always leads to impressive retention of first time givers who can then be later transitioned to our other more progressive fundraising campaigns and comprehensive tools.

The best part of using Txt2Give is the ease of use -- for both us as fundraisers and also for donors who participate in our live fundraising events. We are able to easily set up and deploy in just a few short steps. The other best thing about Txt2Give for us is that most of its payment gateways have integrated with our local mobile-money platforms, so donors always have a exhaustive list of practical transaction processing options to choose from; and not only have to use their bank cards.

We use Txt2Give exclusively for in-event live fundraising campaigns.....and wish there were features or options for competitive group giving to make the events much more fun and engaging by pitting teams against each other in the spirit of friendly giving competition. Hahaha. That would certainly harness ego and competitiveness for good causes.

vor 4 Monaten

We're so glad that you're getting great use of your Txt2Give account!

Terry H.
cfo in USA

Long time user

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like that we can receive donations with a cross reference/check to authorize.net. I like that we can export donations to upload into our servant keeper membership system. I like that text to give looks for ways to improve application.

Of course, i would love for tech support to be available on Sundays since we are a church.. but it hasn't been critical to where we did not receive donations and was quickly resolved on the next business day.

letzten Monat

Thank you for the review Terry!

Jill E.
Engagement and Operations Manager in Italien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ASYV Review of Txt2Give

Txt2Give is simple to use, budget-friendly, and the customer support is amazing. Our organization uses the platform for our gala each year. We've found that all other comparable softwares are too expensive and better serve organizations that host many events throughout the year. Txt2Give provides us with an option that we can afford and that better meets our needs given that we host only one large-scale fundraiser per year.

1) Needs functionality on the back-end (to add in offline donations, change the goal on our own, etc.). 2) Donors should be able to change how their name is displayed even after they are in the system. 3) It would be great if the design/content of the thermometer page could be further customized.

Sandra W.
Office Administrator in USA

Txt2Give Review

Kommentare: Members like the convenience of giving from their phone or our website and to have it all run through Txt2Give.

I like the detailed lists that can be imported and the options to print out list with what you want to see.

Txt2Give recently removed the selection to see payouts with dates. I used this information all the time and finding when payouts will deposit is much slower. It was much easier to match the deposit dates on the bank account with the proper amounts when I could match to the payment list. Dislike the monthly $25 fee.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Sandra! Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We really appreciate it! In regards to the payouts - I wonder if you've recently changed payment processors? Stripe is the only processor that sends payout info back into our system (which it still does). So, if you started using another processor with your Txt2Give account - that would've went away. Unfortunately, that feature is not available for other processors. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with!

Irene K.
Office Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Text Giving Software

Kommentare: The program has so many features and helps us with various campaigns we have at our church. The ease of giving for our donors is a big plus!

The set up for this product was extremely easy. Our congregation finds it easy to use.

It would be nice for it to work with Quickbooks

Eric P.
Treasurer in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easiest and most effective way to e-give

Kommentare: Our church was looking for a simple and yet reliable e-giving solution. We found what we were looking in Txt2Give. Their ability to cater to non-profit organizations was a huge plus. We were able to present members with different donations options while at the same making it easier to our accounting team to allocate funds properly. The tool is so simple and intuitive, even our elderly members were able to understand the process. This tool has been a great addition to our ministry during the pandemic time where we decided to close our buildings.

The tool is so easy to use even our elderly members find it simple to give their donations. One of the things that stood out was the ability to customize the categories and presentation. This made it simple to follow the step by step instructions. The reporting screen is easy to understand and provides all the information we require and need to maintain healthy accounting practices.

Nothing negative to say at this point but I'll update this review if I come across anything.

Wendy R.
Bookkeeper in USA

Excellent Product & Outstanding Customer Service

Kommentare: The customer service we are receiving is hands down one of the best! Very accommodating, friendly and quick to respond!

The Txt2Give team was very helpful with all my questions.

If the cause isn't set up correctly on the front end, it will not allow members to contribute at all. We found that they will get confused and then give up, which is lost revenue. As far as reporting for financials, it took me about three weeks to figure out the customization.

Elizabeth M.
Accountant in USA

User Friendly

Kommentare: Positive

This software is extremely efficient. I am able to identify my donors giving and designation with ease. This enables to me settle our contribution records and also reconcile our banking activity in a timely manner. I am able to clearly differentiate our TXT2GIVE donations from our other online deposits.

I wish more of our members would use this product.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Elizabeth! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We really appreciate it!

Cynthia F.
Treasurer in USA

Txt2Give Review

Ease of use for members and ability to review contributions.

Down loading transactions into QuickBooks.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Cynthia! Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! In regards to Quickbooks - we're actively working to make the Txt2Give dashboard more robust and more useful to you, as a user. Keep any eye out for updates and new feature announcements in the coming months. Thanks again!

Valerie P.
Office Administrator in Kanada

The support team have always made us feel like we are their exclusive clients.

It is SIMPLE to use, simple to learn yet effective for our needs. It gives us the options we need for raising funds for causes we have. Most importantly, we have never had one of our donors complain to us that the software is too difficult or it made mistakes, etc. Our congregation members are happy with the software and it shows in that the number of users has increased steadily over the years. People like it for the ease of giving it provides. We also like the many queries (reports) that can be generated quickly. This is greatly appreciated in integrating the data into our church accounting program. Text2Give was recommended to us by another church that had used it for about a year and they extolled its benefits. Now having used Text2Give for several years we know it for ourselves and have recommended it to other ministries. Perhaps above all, the support team really are the best I've ever dealt with across industries. Whenever I have a question their response is minutes away, not days. They are accessible. They are friendly and always take my concerns as their own. I never feel brushed off or made to feel stupid because of what I've asked. They are most gracious and always treat me with respect, even when I realize in the end that my question was illogical. In turn, I have great respect for them, the work they do and the service they provide through Text2Give.

There's only one thing that we've found it lacks and that is a summary report of all givers and their giving totals for the year. However, they were able to do it for us from their end. We were surprised that more ministries haven't asked for this option.

Talent and Client Experience Specialist in USA
Unterhaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple Text Campaign Software

Kommentare: This software allowed us to easily complete a matching donation campaign at an event. We were able to raise a large amount of money, in a short time, with only a small fee. The support is amazing and setup is simple. The reporting and communication tools are extremely helpful, as well. Non-for-profits could use this software as part of an annual campaign, or as part of more frequent collections!

Txt2Give is easy to configure and use with the help of Txt2Give's instruction and customer service. There are options to customize, for example, customization of a logo, email messaging and what shows on the screen when donations are being made. The thermometer shows up with icons on the side including donor's name (if desired) and amount. After using two years in a row, it is great for donors to not have to re-enter their information to make a donation.

My least favorite part of this product is the software is limited to customization. I have seen fundraisers that use other visuals than a thermometer. But, that being said, we pay a MUCH better price for Txt2Give. It fits our needs, and I am sure it can fit the needs of others.

Valerie T.
Administrator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The software is Awesome and very easy to use.

Kommentare: Convenience and easy to use.

What I like most about this software is that is convenient for our members and visitors. The times that we are living in many people are not carrying cash, so txt2give is perfect for giving your donations.

The least thing about this software is that it can't be integrated to quickbooks and more information about the causes for changing the options for donations. I would love to be able to talk with a person on the phone but there is no number listed.

Antwort von Txt2Give

Hey Valerie! Thanks so much for the review and glad you are enjoying Txt2Give. We might be able to integrate with QuickBooks. We have a way to submit feature requests so that would be the first step. Also, we definitely have a support number for customers. You can get in touch with our support team at (888) 604-6536. Looking forward to hearing from you!

eCademy Teacher in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

An excellent and efficient software for giving!

Kommentare: I have absolutely loved Txt2Give and have had an amazing experience using it overall! I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in providing this as a giving option in your church.

I loved that this software makes it easy for people in the congregation to tithe and give during the week. It is quick, efficient and enables you to give from wherever you are, which is great! It helps people tithe immediately and give the first 10% . It's easy to set up, use, and maintain.

I've experienced one technical difficulty and when I reached out to the company about it, they weren't very helpful and I had to just figure it out, but other times I've contacted them, they've been great!

Antwort von Txt2Give

HI! I'm so thrilled that you love Txt2Give and see it as a valuable asset to your church. However, I see that you might've had a single experience with our support that left you feeling less than happy. It's extremely important to me as the Founder of the company to make sure our support is first class, and that we leave everyone that asks for help feeling amazing. So please reach out to me and let me know what happened so we can make sure that I can address anything that needs addressing.

Annual Giving Manager in USA
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Incredibly functional and easy to use giving software.

1. Great security 2. Ease of use (both for donors and accounting staff) 3. Simple and accurate reporting dashboard 4. Easily accessible data for download and analysis 5. Quick and responsive customer service 6. Costs less than any comparable true "text to give" software available (according to my research) 7. It just works. I don't have to worry about it breaking down.

The only thing I don't like about this software is that I cannot (yet) use it for my entire giving platform. He is still working on allowing the anonymous giving option so I can replace the other services I use with Txt2Give exclusively.

Lorraine B.
Fonance Administrator in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Txt2Give very helpful

Kommentare: Overall it has been a good experience for us to use

Easy to get reports to post from and help was quick and easy to receive re questions

lately the reports are more difficult to get because to print off you have to page down and extend the info so I can access it

vor 3 Monaten

Hey Lorraine! When you get a chance, could you please hop on a support chat and let us know more about the issue with the reports? We'd love to be able to turn that negative into a positive! - Thank you so much for the review!

Sara jane R.
Executive Director in USA

When we held our annual luncheon, we needed an easy way to collect donations. Txt2Give was perfect

It was simple to get it "up and running" and provided a seamless platform from our donors to our credit card processor. We found that most of our event guests preferred to use Txt2Give over swiping their credit cards. I was appreciative of the reminders that people received to complete their donations as many of them did so when reminded. If there had been no reminder, I doubt the donations would have been completed.

It seemed a bit pricey for the amount of time it was available to us. That being said, it paid for itself in donations on the day of the event. We have regular small-scale events and I would use Txt2Give at those if it was available to me all of the time, but I'm sure we can't afford it. I would like an annual rate that wouldn't break the bank. We are a small organization with a small budget. We had to ponder long and hard before we made the investment in Txt2Give. Since we only used it on the day of the event (not including the following couple days of reminders), it seems like their should have been lower price available.

Antwort von Txt2Give

Hi Sara! So glad to hear that Txt2Give was the preferred way for your donors to give at your event. It's also nice knowing those donation reminders we send out automatically for you were effective in maximizing your donation dollars! We do have a monthly option you can use to use Txt2Give throughout the year. It starts at just $25/month. Our hope is that's affordable for any nonprofit, even ones that are on a tight budget. Let us know if you'd like to roll onto the monthly option so you can offer donors a simple way to support your organization year-round!

Cynthia L.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Texting and giving made easy

Kommentare: Our church really enjoys using Txt2Give because of how easy it is to give!

If you are like me, always forgetting to carry cash or my check book, Txt2Give is the easiest way to give. It is very easy to do, and easy to follow the step by step directions. No tech knowledge required. If you can text you can give! Simple as that. our church and our congregation uses it pretty regularly.

I don't feel like I have found any cons with this software, as long as you follow the steps you should be able to use it properly.

Antwort von Txt2Give

Thanks for the love, Cynthia! We're so glad you're loving it!

Shari F.
Financial Assistant in USA
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Our experience with this program has been nothing short of Excellent

Kommentare: Excellent reporting for tracking our contributions.

The dashboard is very comprehensive and provides me with all of the data that I need for transactions. For instance, it reports causes, batch numbers (for bank matching) and much more.

The user interface isn't always very intuitive. I've received several calls from users that aren't able to edit their giving information. They are not yet used to using a browser on their phones.

Joshua F.
Dean of Students in USA

Practical and Helpful

Kommentare: Txt2Give takes away the hassle of re-entering card/account numbers every week on our church tithe and allows us to tithe wherever we are, regardless of whether or not we're in town every weekend.

Txt2Give saves and secures all of our financial giving information, and allows us to easily make reoccurring donations and tithes every week.

I wish that the initial account setup didn't take you out of the text message out to a web page to complete setup. It would have been much faster and streamline if the whole setup could take place in the text thread.

Antwort von Txt2Give

Hi, Joshua! Thanks so much for your feedback. The reason that a first-time (only) donor will be ask to register via secure webpage and not in the text message environment is because the registration page is encrypted and more secure. The text message environment is not a secure place to enter personal information, and cannot be encrypted. Because we take security with the utmost importance, we do require the more secure approach to protect your donors. The only time a donor will ever have to leave the texting environment is the first time they give. After they register, they will stay in the text message flow for any additional gifts made

Karen A.
Customer Service Manager in USA

I like Text-2-Give

Kommentare: It's been good.

I like the "hands-off" approach. The customer is able to update credit card information and giving amounts on their own, without having to contact us.

There have been customers who swear they didn't set up their automatic giving through Txt-2-Give. Even though the evidence is in their phone.

Rodeena S.
Director of Communications in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Our experience with Txt2Give is great! Excellent customer support!

Kommentare: The software provides our members with an easy way to give from their mobile device.

The dashboard is easy to use, and efficient. The process to send a text is simple, and quick; which makes giving easy to do.

The pending registration could be more efficient. When a user registers, as administrator I see "pending registration," which is a bit vague. I would love to see more details about the pending registration. Those pending registrations often stay there for several days -- there is nothing that explains the stage of a pending registration. This could be improved.

Antwort von Txt2Give

Thanks for the review, Rodeena! We're always open to feedback, so if you have any ideas about how we could improve pending registrations, let us know through the chat feature in our Dashboard.

Katrina D.
Administrator in USA

In it for Life!

During the end of the year contributions, the amounts were easily accessible to send out.

I have not ran into a problem that was not quickly answered by your agents. They were quick to answer and easily instructed on how to resolve.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you so much for the kind review!

Kerri P.
Administrator in Kanada

My experience with Text2Give has been outstanding.

Kommentare: Younger donors prefer to use this software over traditional donor methods. We have seen an increase in donations from this key demographic.

The software is easy to use both by us and by our donors. Customer support is responsive and has answered all questions in a timely manner.

We are a Canadian user and had to switch our Gateway and Merchant account provider in order to be able to use Text2Give. At the time we signed up, there were limited partners they worked with.

Natalie K.
Data Management, Donor Care & Administration in Kanada

Extremely Satisfied

Kommentare: We are very satisfied with Txt2Give

Extremely easy to use and interfaces with many other platforms.

It seems that a donor can only give to one cause at a time in a text. If they want to give to more than one, it will require additional texts.