Feedback on lyyti

Bewertet am 5.9.2016
Marjo K.
Training Manager
Versorgungsunternehmen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use the software in organizing our regular training courses. Our customers enroll to the courses via the tool. It has been easy for customers to use, and it has reduced our manual work.

Vorteile: It is adjustable, and provides a clear overall picture in the front page.

Nachteile: When there are lot of events, the archive is not serving its purpose. It should be possible to do reporting from several events, not per event. We need reports for example on training sessions during year, quarter, per country etc.

Easy to use

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Mia M.
Training Officer
Bibliotheken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is easy to use and has all the features that I've been hoping to have with the previous software. It's great that it is possible to send the messages directly from the system, too.

Nachteile: Sometimes it's a bit slow................

My first review of Lyyti

Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Marke -.
Projektipäällikkö
Medienproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I have been using Lyyti only for a short while. None of my events that I have used Lyyti for have taken place yet. So my experience is short. The use of the tool is relatively easy and effortless. The phone help desk is great, top, prima, super, marvelous... I have always gotten help from there - and they are nice too (I am in Finland). What I have seen, Lyyti seems to be great but let me first have some complete experience ;)

Nachteile: I am looking forward for building an event in Lyyti from the beginning. So far I have build one event in the learning session with a Lyyti-trainer (the reps was extremely nice and good). The others I have been able to copy and modify. The logic how to build an event is not yet familiar to me. It seems the possibilities are vast - which also means it might be easy to get lost in them. Let's see how I'll do the first time I'll be putting it together on my own (thank God for the help desk!)

It does what I need it to do and it's easy to use after a little bit of tutoring

Bewertet am 26.10.2017
Päivi P.
Assistant at the Committee Office/Domain Administr
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ease of gathering participants to Events and all the relevant information concerning said event.

Vorteile: That it has so many features that can be utilized when making an event inquiry, and the ease with which one can gather a lot of information of the participants

Nachteile: Don't know if it's the software or what is at fault, but emails from Lyyti often get screened and are dumbed to trashmail, very unfortunate.

Minor bug fixes

Bewertet am 20.8.2019
Pasi B.
CX Consultant
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have saved a lot of manual work, which we had to do with our previous event.

Vorteile: - Ease of use (maybe it was because of really good hands-on training in the beginning at our office)
- Good customer service (you cannot find everything in web manuals).

Nachteile: - adding pictures is too long process compared to everything else
- invoicing us went wrong in the beginning
- at some stage Google Analytics seemed hard to install (cc did not wan to install the code, but we finally got it done by ourselves)

Intuitive and gets the job done

Elin A.
Marketing Manager

Kommentare: We had a look at many different tools before deciding on continuing with Lyyti. It was the tool absolutely most easy to use which suited us as a smaller sized company with just a few events to handle. As we manage the most parts of the events ourselves, Lyyti is of big help as it makes our work so much easier and the outcome looks good as well. The only downside is that Lyyti lacks some of the functions other (much more expensive) tools have, but we noticed that the Lyyti team is developing new functions all of the time while being idle to hear about our needs so it still feels like a true win. Last but not least, their customer service is really super! Would definitely recommend this tool to others who needs to manage events, internally as externally.

von Lyyti an 10.2.2016

Thank you so much for your kind review. I'll pass the regards to our customer care team!

simple and easy to use. it helps me in my job daily.

Bewertet am 27.11.2017
Marjut S.
Coordinator (events)
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: it makes my work so much easier. I really like that online link. I can send links everyone who want to know about their event situation. Example kitchen.

Vorteile: It´s easy to use. amazing support! I´ve been learn to use this almost by myself. But if i have a problem, i get very good customer service.

Nachteile: price :) i can´s say anything negative but sometimes i struggle with sending email to customers. Navigation is still clumsy to me. I don´t realize all term yet.

REVIEW AFTER 4 WEEKS USE

Bewertet am 27.2.2017
Outi W.
General Secretary
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Haven't use Customer support yet, however I'm about to use it soon :-) Very easy to use, impressed about many of the functionalities the system offers. There is small "annoying" things I need ask to help (like if adding more participants, how I know/remember which one(s) have not got the invitation).

Vorteile: very flexible

Nachteile: by adding new question that goes to the bottom but the system goes "up" and you need to scroll down to work with your latest addition. This is a bit annoying.

Creating event invitations, following up the attendee list and collecting metrics about the process.

Bewertet am 27.8.2014
Oona C.

Kommentare: Lyyti is a comprehensive web-based service that covers all the tools that are needed for online event management from invitations, notifications, contact list management, attendees, ticket sales and metrics about your events communication.
You can easily create an online invitation from templates , the customised event page will collect and accept registrations and payments automatically.
You can keep everyone involved up-to-date about your event using e-mail, SMS, an event calendar and automated messaging.
In addition you can create easily understandable reports showing the most important metrics from your events, track ticket sales, no-shows and share information with your employer and your colleagues.

von Lyyti an 27.8.2014

Thank you for the review!

Lyyti is a good service - some adjustments could be made.

Bewertet am 3.5.2016
Riikka V.
Communications manager

Kommentare: I wish there would be more opportunities to edit the invite/email to one's liking. Now for example, I can find no "add photo" opportunity there. On the registration page there's more opportunities for that and for making the page look like your company and if I have understood correctly, even more so, if you pay extra for a premium. When adjustments have been made, where customers need to take notice or make their own adjustments (like now in order to have the email come from your own address), more time could be given.
Also, I think adding the photos and links could be a little bit more user friendly. But all in all, I think Lyyti is a great service and easy to use.

FABULOUS !!

Sari L.
asistant

Kommentare: I had my first contact with Lyyti in 2012. After that during many different occasions used it again.
From the end of last year 2015 I FINALY had the oportunity to have Lyyti for my everyday work. And it has made my life so much easier, faster and more organized.
Ofcourse when one has used the program many times you always want more out of it. But I agree with their philosophy of that every update is available to all users not just one. Looking forward for the Premium solution to be starting in use at our company, which brings a few more options availabe.
I (and all my colleques) warmly recomend Lyyti to everyone, small or big, situated almost anywhere in the world.

All in one

Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Event producer

Kommentare: The helpdesk function is super. The help you get is fast and the ladies are kind and patient

Vorteile: I like Lyyti because the system can handle all the different aspects of the Event organized . Invitations, reminders, booking and invoicing + follow up.

Nachteile: There are so so many features so you need to know fromwhere you can access what.

Good with handling participants, sometimes I can't figure out why the confirmation doesn't work sms

Bewertet am 15.8.2017
Minna G.
Finance manager

Vorteile: Taking all kind of lists of participants, designing, handling and making events, Qr-mobileticket and scanning application

Nachteile: Making extra email and sms messages. It would be nice to have a list of different sample messages and be able to make changes on them

Easy to use - easy to learn

Bewertet am 13.1.2017
Eeva P.

Kommentare: The system was very easy to learn - at the last the simple functionalities I have had the need for so far. However, there is nothing I would like to have. I use the system to collect registrations for meetings and there are quite a bit of information needed. In my mind, it would be good if the questions could be on different pages. eg. personal data on one page, travel information on the second page, etc. Now that everything is on one page, it is very long and seems "intimidating"

Lyyti makes your work so much easier

Bewertet am 22.11.2016
Maisa B.

Kommentare: I have used Lyyti for invitations, feedback queries and also for organizing one bigger event.
Lyyti serves the event organizer as well as the participants very well - I would not want to arrange events, even smaller ones without the help of Lyyti. Efficient, accurate, easy to use, and no long chains of back and forth emails. Reports are generated in a jiffy. It also has many features I have not even used yet.
Highly recommend. MB

Too simple

Bewertet am 26.9.2016
Tiina S.
Groߟhandel

Kommentare: There is not many possibilities to format the text. And too many sent messages never receive the recipient!!! This is a great problem :-(. And Lyyti is also too expensive if you compare with the competitors.

Marketing Manager

Bewertet am 9.11.2016
Anne-mari N.

Kommentare: I started form zero in a very busy period of work. The system was very easy to learn and also the small alterations needed for invitations were easy to make. I always got help when I phoned - this is what I find very important! Lyyti system is in use all the time for very different targets in our company. I just wonder what would we do without it...?

Best conference management software tool ever!

Bewertet am 19.1.2017
Ulla vennervald N.

Kommentare: Within a month I have become so pleased with the tool that I use it for even small meetings. Customer Service is always there for me with quick replies and solutions. After the first invitations have gone out we have got only positive feedback that it's very easy to use. In general, we are very happy to use Lyyti for our conference management :)

Event management with the right understanding of the process

Bewertet am 18.4.2017
Jussi P.
Service coordinator
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Lyyti is an event management tool that clearly is born from an understanding about what tools you need as an event organizer. The workflow is very well laid out, and the program helps you to take in consideration the basic steps. The user support is very fast and friendly.

Vorteile: Easy to use, work-flow supports the basic needs of an event-organizer. Flexible logic in setting up the form.

Nachteile: The automated e-mails feature results in good looking but bulky and unnecessary complex posts.

Excellent tool for organizing events. Very professional and easy to use.

Bewertet am 9.12.2016
Saana S.

Kommentare: I have organized movie events with group registrations and avec registrations. This also works internationally. You can collect almost any kind of info from the participants and send messages to them easily. Also collecting feedback is easy. I like it a lot. Makes my work a lot easier. Excellent tool!

I have arranged mainly one day meetings

Bewertet am 12.2.2016
Tuula S.

Kommentare: Lyyti makes life so much easier - you get all the information on one form and reports on everything you wish for. I only need to spend some time to think what information is needed and then just sit back and wait for the information to come to me.
If material could be edited within Lyyti that would be good.

Use this!

Bewertet am 21.9.2018
Gunilla N.
Executive assistant
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: For all events. Very useful

Vorteile: Awesome tool to use. You can send messeges in mail or sms, add/send info, questions, persons, create follow ups, have reports you need. It it so helpful! And most of all time saving.

Nachteile: Sometimes you find the ok/save on top of the page. Sometime in the last part. Maybe this could be changed

We like it!

Bewertet am 7.3.2016
Nadja K.
Managing Owner

Kommentare: Lyyti gives us exactly the flexibility we need for the various clients of ours. And the support is also great, fast and effective. We like it! One thing only - we would love to have a white-labelled version. Working on that :-).

Fun, quick and easy

Susanne U.

Kommentare: I like using Lyyti because it is both fun, easy and quick. It gives me a quick overview of the event and all the details around it and I can choose by my self what I want to get out from the attendees.

Very satisfied

Bewertet am 12.1.2017
Triin P.

Kommentare: A very good and useful program. No worries if you feel like you can't do anything - there is always online help available. Very good, fast and friendly communication.