ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus Erfahrungen

Über ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus

ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus ist eine Mobile Gerätemanagement-Software, um Deine iOS-, Android & Windows-Handys zu verwalten

Erfahre mehr über ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus

The low cost of entry is the best I found out there.

The only thing I am struggling with is the fact that the new mobile devices have never left my office but are constantly sending me alerts that they have left the GeoFence.

Bewertungen zu ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus

ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 520 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus bereits verwendet?

EDV
IT in Deutschland
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Testversion

Kioskmodus und Remotesteuerung inkl. Portalnutzung intuitiv

dass kein automatisches Device Ausrollen inklusive ist.

Cody
Cody
President in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product!

Kommentare: Overall we are pleased and excited to utilize ManageEngine on a daily basis.

We recently implemented ManageEngine to easily manage our devices, create uniformity, and enhance security. After using the product for roughly a month now, we are very please with the results. Our team quickly embraced the idea's and have had great success. The front end interface is clutter free and customizable. The backend offers an abundance of control and analytics. We love the ability to remotely manage our devices including remote control when needed. Lastly, small business prices under 26 devices is FREE.

Customer service lacks due to lengthy response times and language barriers. While chat support is available, it can be difficult to communicate the problem/solution. In addition, when phoning for support or sales, the phone system is difficult couple with extended wait times.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mirador

Joshua
IT Director in USA

Very powerful management system

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We needed to manage locking down and deploying apps to multiple cell phones. This product does that and so much for more us.

The product has a plethora of features. It is compatible with both iOS and Android devices. This is something that many products don't have. Support is very responsive.

The interface is a bit confusing. You have to go "fishing" to find where various settings are because there is a quite a bit of duplication throughout the interface. Several of the tabs along the top should be combined.

Janet
Technical specialist in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Deployment of Android Devices

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We are able to track out tablets remotely.

I like that the program has an easy to use web interface that allows me to geolocate all of our tablets in the wild and send out announcements to them. I like that I can remote lock the devices and change the passcodes remotely.

I d not like that remote access is an add on cost on top of the crazy high price of the yearly licence this came as a shock and was not communicated when we signed the contract. I am also not a fan of their support team that seems to never understand my questions and instead of offering support keeps sending back my email with a request for unrelated information. This even happens with sales.

Nathaniel
COO in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mobile Device Management Review

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: At this point I have no complaints over ManageEngine's overall service and look forward to working with them in the future.

It was very easy to use apple business manager along with the mobile device management system to enroll as well as distripute apps to my companies Ipads. We will be continuing to monitor our Ipads through their system as our company grows.

There wasn't anything I overly disliked about the software, I found the free trial period was pretty short other then asking for extensions which I found ManageEngine to be very good about. I am also at a smaller company and only managing 10 devices at this point however they charge for a minimum of 26 devices once the trial period is over.

Nilson
CIO in Dominikanische Republik
Essen & Trinken, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

MDM for all the devices

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The company is growing in the use of smartphones to use it as handhelds and we need to control the devices to keep the salesforce working and bring some tools to the sales team to see how is going the sales process, ManageEngine MDM help us with the technical part and also with the sales force usage report.

The cloud version bring all the capabilities from the on-premise, the setup takes days instead of weeks with the on-premise, the support is great and the partners knows all the new features.

All the profile setup creation could be very difficult in the first use, and always is necessary to check the compatibility with new smartphones or devices.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: MobileIron Mobile Management

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus: Better support and better compatibility and fast update to use in new devices.

Shad
IT Support Engineer in UK
Tiefbau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

An excellent MDM solution to get you up and running in no time!

Kommentare: Overall a great product for our business in order to have greater control of our devices. Good pricing too.

Very easy to enrol devices so that was handy. Really enjoyed the ease of remote access too as it was fast. Deployment of apps silently or deploying to the store for the user to download was also very good. The location tracking too was very insightful too.

I think the user interface could be a bit nicer and pleasant to look at. It could also be a bit clearer on how to manage your devices as you do have to switch from tab to tab at times. It is also a bit annoying that you have to fully reset a device and enrol in order to have full control of a device however I did find with most MDM’s I’ve tested, this is the same.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hexnode UEM und Miradore

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus: All in all it was easy to use and does everything we need. The price point as well matched what we were looking for.

Igor
Técnico de Informática in Brasilien
Viehwirtschaft, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Gerenciamento remoto de dispositivos móveis

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: O MDM nos proporcionou um melhor gerenciamento de nossos smartphones a longo alcance. Fazendo a atualização de aplicativos sem precisar recolhe-los e conseguir realizar um acompanhamento geral de forma precisa.

O modo quiosque é muito prático e funcional; A gestão de aplicativos é excelente, principalmente aqueles internos que não estão na Play Store; Gestão de Wi-Fi; Bloqueio de Hard Reset pelos botões fisicos do dispositivo.

Atendimento de suporte nível 2, sendo realizado com time de língua estrangeira.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Navita Connect TEM und IBM Security MaaS360 with Watson

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus: Preço e funcionalidades que atenderam a necessidade da empresa.

Alberto
Alberto
IT Manager in Mexiko
Pharmazeutika, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

ME MDM

Kommentare: With ME MDM our company was able to improve security issues avoiding install unauthorized apps, at the same time the possibility to distribute new content to devices. The Geo-tracking functionality embedded in MDM let us save money cancelling to services provided with other external solution.

Platform is very easy to use and very intuitive in comparison with other MDS, many variety of ways to complete enrollment process supporting most important operating systems, new features are added continually and support is good.

Some issues in my particular case randomly some android devices request the set passcode according to the policy, but event the passcode si set MDM agent request once and once again so the devices keep blocked. It happens juts in a very few cases in group of devices with same model android OS version and MDM agent.

Antwort von ManageEngine

Hello Alberto, Greetings from ManageEngine! Regarding your issue about Android passcode policy, I've opened a support ticket for the same to fix it at the earnest. In case of future queries, you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Wayne
CIO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager - Peace of mind for all you mobile devices

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: MDM has allowed us to keep an accurate accounting of all our mobile devices with control of and use of apps. As a health care provider, we need to ensure we follow all security and HIPAA rules. If a device gets lost we can locate it and or disable it remotely. The location feature has saved us much time and money.

There is a lot of automation to adding new equipment to your console. You can manually add or use Samsung Knox, NFC Enrollment. We track Tablets, cell phones and other devices.

Other than a little faster GPS location updating and a bit quirky QRC registrations, there are literally no cons to talk about.

Jeremy
Senior Systems Manager in USA
Baumaterial, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

An overall solid product with a few quirks.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Our overall experience is positive. We are able to accomplish everything we need, and the times that we have had issues, support was generally responsive via chat. As others have pointed out, chat support can be a little more difficult in explaining the issue but we've always been able to get any issue resolved.

We have used this product for a number of years now and it does everything we need it to do. Once everything is set up it's almost been set it and forget it. We don't have a lot of turnover so once a device is assigned to a user we're generally good to go. When it comes time for an upgrade, or to add new devices, we can ship directly to the end user and remain hands off. We have ABM set up to auto enroll new devices to the MDM so we just need to assign the device and wait form them to receive it. Once powered on, the device is setup with our apps, documents, and any restrictions we have in place. I have yet to have an issue in this regard.

The interface seems unnecessarily complicated. Since this is not a product that I am in on a daily basis, I constantly find myself needing to search around for where a particular setting is when do need it. While not a deal breaker for us, it can be a bit of an annoyance.

Bill
System Integrator in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

ME MDM gets the job done at an unbeatable price

The low cost of entry is the best I found out there. We primarily use our MDM to put devices in multi-app kiosk mode. ME MDM provides us with everything we need in an MDM at an unbeatable price! And, here's a story about my experience with ManageEngine's top-notch technical support .... At first launch of the MDM, we discovered the app wasn't 100% compatible with our devices, because they were running a non-updatable older Android OS (ver 4.4.2). ME immediately went to work to figure out the problem. After about one month of testing and tweaking, their app developers delivered a fix and the app's successive version have all worked perfectly since. They truly put the customer first!

Honestly, I have no complaints about this app. But, to be fair, we're light users of the app...we only use it's geo-tracking and kiosk mode features. So, we've never put every feature of the app to the test. There may be a downside out there somewhere, but I haven't found one yet.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Cisco Meraki, Intercept X Endpoint, SOTI MobiControl und Miradore

Warum ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus gewählt wurde: We were with IBM for 4 years but switched to ManageEngine because IBM MaaS360 was no longer the best value on the market.

Zuvor genutzte Software: IBM Security MaaS360 with Watson

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus: ManageEngine provides every feature we need from an MDM at almost half the price of the competition.

Antwort von ManageEngine

Hello Bill, We're happy to know that MDM has helped you with your device management needs. In case of future issues, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Maximilian
Computer Technician in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Does what we need it to do. While alittle rough around some edges, this MDM shines by its features.

Kommentare: The ability to manage our mobile devices effectively and efficiently in a work and school environment.

Easy to setup with a relatively straightforward dashboard layout. Where as a handful of other MDMs I have trialed are a bit overly-feature rich and have awkwardly placed menus, ManageEngine's MDM layout is one that makes sense, and integrates all of the things that a school district like ours needs. While trialing this product on a half dozen android tablets, they were a breeze to lock down, and we were able to group them up and drill down and apply policies on group and individual basis' with out too much struggle at all. Geo-tracking, Android Apps for Work Integration, individualized and group-based app approval, but also curating a custom app store, swift QR Enrollments, and user assigning are all big things we need in a MDM. And of course, a few hidden gems like the web clips, and the integrated remote monitoring are wonderful additions to a otherwise comprehensive device management platform.

Only a couple concerns with the product itself. For some, the policy profile layout can be a bit overwhelming for some. We only have 5 schools, but certain things require a new profile for each minor change, like 1 profile for each WiFi profile you have to deploy, and each webclip requires its own as well. While straight forward, it can get make the profiles page a bit messy as you keep adding on to them, and should changes need to be made, going back between them can take a bit of time. Small thing, but a critique none the less. Another small critique is we had some issues connecting via the remote monitoring. Either it's our network or the service, but we were only able to get it working a couple times, and it requires a couple steps of user interaction to start the session more than I would like. The only noteworthy concern I experienced, & I will speak with a Customer Service rep for more info, is that I experienced a policy / app syncing issues on more than 1 occasion during deployment. During initial enrollments, I had instances where apps did not get downloaded to the devices, I had policy's that would not refresh despite manually refreshing them on the tablets themselves, and twice when I decided to remote wipe the device, the device did not wipe, despite it marked as removed from the console - where I then had to manually remove the mdm app from the tablet itself via a override code.

Antwort von ManageEngine

Hello Maximilian, Greetings from ManageEngine! We'll consider your feedback and look into ways to ease profile management. Could you elaborate on the difficulty faced during remote control as well as app/profile syncing on devices, so that we can work on the same. In case of future queries you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Milton
General Manager in Peru

Excelente Solution, Value for Money and Very Good Tech Support

Kommentare: I would summarize my experience in a few words "Smooth and seamless Operation". The enrolment was easy to handle, especially when there is a good number of devices. Training for other users was very easy, and today an administrative employee manages the basic features and enrolment. The solution has been stable throughout the time of service.

Great good features that most MDM/EMM solutions have, excellent web-based managing consoles, good customer support very easily reachable by chat, everything at a convenient price.

Reports have space for improvement. Even though it provides good pre-configured reports, many times flexible and SQL-like interaction is valued by IT Managers. This becomes relevant during this age of data analysis and data mining to improve the enterprise mobility operation of the organization.

Tom
IT Manager in USA
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good for the price but a bit of a pain to set up.

Kommentare: I would recommend this product. For the price, it has some really good features. I have only been using it for 30 days but it seems to work very well. I have deployed the MDM software on Apple and Android devices so far. I have not tested the laptop device management.

The application management feature on this device is very nice. Once you have all the profiles/apps setup for a group it is very easy to deploy.

Walkthroughs are a bit lacking. Videos are very segmented and use speach to text instead of having a live narrator. It makes me wonder about customer support if they're not willing to invest in proper walkthrough videos on their products. I chose to use the cloud management option, and it seems to work pretty well.

Jeff
Help Desk Supervisor in USA
Groߟhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Regarding the MDM...

Kommentare: Overall positive and we will likely end up using this product if the cost of renewal is reasonable.

1) Does not rely on access to an internal server, which greatly improves our ability to manage the devices. 2) Reactionary geofencing is powerful for devices that should not be roaming 3) Multiple App Versions of a single app would allow for easier testing access 4) Naturally provides KB articles for suggested fixes when an issue is encountered 5) Allows for out-of-the-box setups for VPN configurations than our current solution

1)Requires a user be assigned to each device (Can be done on enrollment). Nearly 1000 of our devices are assigned to our individual stores nationally, not any single user. We will have to create dummy users for each store location and tie the devices to them. 2) A user can wipe any additional information loaded to a device, such as asset tag # etc. by resetting all content and settings on their own device making the system lose this critical information. The device can re-enroll, sure, but that information is now gone. 3) Considerably complex menu navigation. 4) No option that I could find to manage time frames for iOS updates. It is either full send or nothing. This SEEMS like it should be possible if the deferred time period is less than 90 days by toggling the device between 90 and the actual deferred period within the acceptable time range.

Alex
Junior IT/AV Technician in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great content managment

Kommentare: Really good experience, managed to learn all I needed from the documentation (although some links are a little outdated)

We are considering moving 100 mobile licenses to Manage Engine's MDM from another MDM solely for the content management features. No one else seemed to have what we were looking for. Content stored on the cloud, I can assign it to groups and add devices to those groups, so that only the devices I want receive the content they need (we use during Language Exams, with multiple exams happening at the same time, it was a nightmare to manually upload the files to each devices, to then have to clear them and reupload files between exams

Not much yet, still in a trial phase, haven't found anything that our previous MDM had that this doesn't? For now having trouble finding a better way to manage the home screen layout, but I see it being a feature for the Pro version, so I might just need to unlock that yet

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jamf Pro und OneDrive

Warum ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus gewählt wurde: Content Management. Asked JAMF and there was nothing they could do, but Manage Engine have exactly what we were looking for!

Zuvor genutzte Software: Jamf Pro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus: Content Management

Technical Support in UK

Made my life massively easier

Kommentare: The management of our devices all round the UK was easy to setup and is rolling out now. Our primary concern is to minimise suppor calls, and this software allows us to remotely control the device, the applications installed, system updates and all other issues we come across on a daily basis. This means we can proactively push the latest version of our software out to all the tablets when it is released, saving us the hassle of having to talk end users through the update process. plus we can lock down the problem users to kiosk mode and completely limit their access to anything but the work applications. Our customers also have their own applications that they use, and we can manage these on behalf of our customers, offering a much more streamlined, yet personalised service.

I have more than 200 tablets around the UK with local councils. With Zoho I can remotely update the company software, lock problem users down to kiosk mode and stop them from watching TVPlayer on their lunch and using all the data allowance. Everything is in a single system, unlike Knox, is much simplified over other systems and even a total novice like me managed to pick it up in the space of a day or two.

There's a few things we'd love this to do... Remotely push json files to a set directory on the SDcard, and the one thing that knox has over ME, allow us to set the layout of the home screen. But the premium for Knox is not worth that single feature.

Antwort von ManageEngine

Hello there! Greetings from ManageEngine! I'll pass on your requirement of distributing JSON files to mobile devices, to my engineering team. Additionally, we've been working on the home screen customization feature and this will be released soon. If you provide your requirements for both cases, it'll help us understand it better. You can e-mail any further queries to either me or to mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

IT Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful Application

Kommentare: Wonderful tool We have been able to get rid of two other applications doing the same thing.

Ease of setup. I have been setting up our MDM and it has been very easy and user friendly.

Login being able to get directly to the cloud login is a bit tricky but I believe its because I am still in the trial.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: IBM Security MaaS360 with Watson

Warum ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus gewählt wurde: Easy setup and we are able to take advantage of ManageEngine's other tools as well.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Hexnode UEM und Prey

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus: Other tools that were available from ManageEngine

Bandile
PROJECT COORDINATOR in Eswatini

Manage Engine Review

Kommentare: Perfect software for point of sale devices. The applicatiion is closed and restart itself. Absolute control on the device from users.

The software enables smart control of the device and allow only one application to run on the android point of sale devices.

The difficulty to change settings of the MDM outside the portal from the device. There is no option to remedy the configurrations on the android device.

Shawn
Special Projects Manager in USA

More than asset management

Kommentare: We recently had an experience where an employees personal vehicle was stolen with our company asset inside the vehicle. We were able to provide the police live tracking of the vehicle where the criminals were pulled over and arrested less than 2 hours after it was stolen.
We also love the ability for the company of providing options to improve their software such as announcement features for us.

Quick deployment for changes, tracks assets, full lock down kiosk modes, customer service willing to listen and make corrections as needed

OS updates for Android not fully available.

Miguel Angel
Mobilidad y Cloud in Mexiko
Pharmazeutika, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Practical Product.

Kommentare: The tool is really good to manage mobile devices. clear password, locate a lost device, wipe data and much more to protect software and Hardware.

The tool is easy to use and deploy. it allows us to manage ios and android devices. you can manage Apps, Profiles, Security and can integrate with Apple Business and Android For Work.

The interface could be better, With iOS devices the management is good but if you want more security you should try other MDM.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Workspace ONE und MobileIron Mobile Management

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus: Cost, it is really good and cheap to manage mobile devices ( Android)

Josh
IT Coordinator in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Manage Engine MDM

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The knowledge base is great and very helpful in getting started. Onboarding devices and deploying configurations is fairly easy. Having the depth in capability in one MDM to manage Windows, MacBooks and Ipads is very useful

There are many overlapping methods for use and this redundancy creates wastes of time in learning how to use the software. Deploying configurations takes too long even here in the office with strong network speeds.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Kaseya VSA

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus: Hybrid Windows/Mac environment

Brian
Director of Technical Services in USA

Guided set-up, easy to understand and use.

Kommentare: Easy to set-up and deploy. Easy to cross-train personal to manage.

Setting up a new MDM can be challenging. ManageEngine's MDM was easy to set-up as a stand-alone product. The steps were carefully explained to help guide the process of setting up needed accounts to assist with getting iPads managed and supervised.

Love the Remote View feature, but of course Remote Control would be better. Right!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jamf Pro

Warum ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus gewählt wurde: Ease of Use, $$$

Zuvor genutzte Software: IBM Security MaaS360 with Watson

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus: Allowing us to use multiple platforms more than the iPads we are setting up now.

Phumelela
IT Administrator in Südafrika
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Notification Function

Kommentare: we are still trialing it and have not had suffucient time to see if we will get what we need from it for managing Lenovo TB-X505X Android Tablets on kiosk mode.
we are cannot set a policy that prevents screen timeout.
we need to be able disable the device from being switched off using the power button whilst on kiosk mode.
recieve notification from devices going offline because of battery ran out or network connectivity.

The control and management of devices that are in kiosk mode is great and the ablility to lock the device to a single network SSID. The enrollment process take a few minutes, I was able to migrate 10 devices to manage engine MDM in the live environment from another maganement software in an hour, If you think that's not impressive I don't know what is.

Notification on device going offline, devices and geofence would be useful.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Kiosk Browser