ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus Erfahrungen

Über ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus

ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus ist eine Mobile Gerätemanagement-Software, um Deine iOS-, Android & Windows-Handys zu verwalten

Erfahre mehr über ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus

The low cost of entry is the best I found out there.

The only thing I am struggling with is the fact that the new mobile devices have never left my office but are constantly sending me alerts that they have left the GeoFence.

Bewertungen zu ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus

ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 719 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus bereits verwendet?

Olaf
CEO in Deutschland
Programmentwicklung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Einfache Installation (Cloud) und sehr einfache Bedienung

Kommentare: Wir sind sehr zufrieden und lösen damit unsere onPromise Lösung von Apple endlich ab.

Enthält alles was man in einem MDM braucht und läuft problemlos auf allen iOS Endgeräten.

Bisher habe ich keine Nachteile gefunden!

vor 9 Monaten

Greetings from ManageEngine! Thank you for using our product! We are happy to know that you are finding it easy to use our product. For further assistance reach out to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

EDV
IT in Deutschland
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Testversion

Kioskmodus und Remotesteuerung inkl. Portalnutzung intuitiv

dass kein automatisches Device Ausrollen inklusive ist.

Jack
Jack
Commercial Manager in UK
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

MDM PLus for WMS Devices and Scanners

Kommentare: Great product, but need more training and knowledge to fully utilise

Overall management of Devices for our warehouse management system

Not the most intuitive interface and not the easiest to learn. Gear to more intermediate techies I would say

Nate
Nate
IT Services Engineer in USA
Gastgewerbe, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

A great MDM - Worth the move from our MS product

The settings and abilities are, so far, lightyears beyond what Intune was able to do, in terms of locking down devices and making them both more manageable and more secure.

Importing devices from one MDM to this new platform is a bit clunky and not necessarily intuitive, however their Support team, who was available by chat right on the same screen, was a huge boon and was ready with screenshots and clear directions.

vor 5 Monaten

Greetings from ManageEngine! Thanks for using the product. We are happy to know that MDM is helping you with device management in your enterprise. We will forward your feedback to the relevant team and get it resolved. In case of future queries, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com.

Anton
Managing Director in Deutschland
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Efficient Management Across Platforms with ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus excels in integrating management for both Android and iOS devices within a single platform. This unified approach is extremely beneficial for maintaining consistency in device management strategies across diverse operating systems. The Android Kiosk feature is particularly impressive, offering robust capabilities and mature implementations that enhance device control and application management. Furthermore, the platform provides extensive customization options compatible with various Android versions, making it highly adaptable to different organizational needs. Adding devices, whether Android or iOS, is streamlined and user-friendly, facilitating easy scaling and management.

While the platform is generally user-friendly, its interface could use some improvement. The management console features numerous tabs and settings which can be overwhelming and sometimes complex, especially for new users. Simplifying the navigation and reducing the complexity of the interface could enhance the user experience significantly.

vor 3 Wochen

Greetings from ManageEngine! Thanks for using the product. Our team is constantly working to improve the user experience. In case of future queries, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com.

Janet
Technical specialist in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Deployment of Android Devices

Kommentare: We are able to track out tablets remotely.

I like that the program has an easy to use web interface that allows me to geolocate all of our tablets in the wild and send out announcements to them. I like that I can remote lock the devices and change the passcodes remotely.

I d not like that remote access is an add on cost on top of the crazy high price of the yearly licence this came as a shock and was not communicated when we signed the contract. I am also not a fan of their support team that seems to never understand my questions and instead of offering support keeps sending back my email with a request for unrelated information. This even happens with sales.

Jordan
Director in Mexiko
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Robust MDM

Kommentare: Overall I am very happy with the service. Because of its robust feature set it can be a little confusing initially but once you get the hang of it it’s pretty straightforward to use.

I love that it offers robust solutions for all OS and platforms. It is relatively easy for one technology fluent individual to setup and deploy. The free trial is generous and provides full access to all features. It tightly integrates with Google Workspace.

Some of the support documentation needs to be updated. The web interface can be a little confusing, and some feature menus can be difficult to locate. For about half my devices it was necessary to go through the enrollment process two times to get good results. Medium level learning curve.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Scalefusion

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus: ManageEngine MDM has a more complete feature set than the others I tried.

vor 2 Monaten

Greetings from ManageEngine! Thanks for using the product. We will forward this feedback to the concerned team. In case of future queries, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com.

Amar
IT Manager in Indien
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review for MDM Plus- Manage Engine

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall it is great experience working with Manage Engine team they are supportive and technically able to provide us solutions for our business requirements. I would recommend to try their product to get bundle of services under one portal.

We have been using Manage Engine MDM plus in our organization since last two months, we have deployed on 110 devices and manage device centrally from one console. It has multiple products under one portal.

I cannot see anything to complain about this product but would request to improve training and customer support

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: JumpCloud Directory Platform

vor 2 Monaten

Greetings from ManageEngine! Thanks for using the product. We are happy that MDM is helping with device management in your enterprise. In case of future queries, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com.

Javakar
Product Manager in Indien
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Manage Mobile Device on made it simple and efficient

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Easy to understand the product and configure. Everyday My team manage more device quiet simple and effectless. We see product improvement and new feature release frequently. Free trail will help us to do more things

Our use case fill fulled by 100%, no drawback found so far

Alex
Desktop support expert in UK
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Interact software Manage engine review

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Remote access control and asset tracking are made very easy with a simple agent install initially

software deployment can be a bit difficult to get right

vor 3 Wochen

Greetings from ManageEngine! Thanks for using the product. Can you please elaborate on the difficulty that you have faced? In case of future queries, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com.

Jose
Head of Corporate IT in Spanien
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Overall nice software for the cost

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's a great software for the price. If you are just starting with MDM solutions this might be a very good tool for you.

I really like how doing remote actions and remote connections are easy without intruding the user's privacy

Sometimes it is a bit difficult to deploy the agent and the MDM in new computers and can't be easily streamlined.

Levis
IT support specialist in Italien
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus

Easy of use, onboard remote support, integration with othe products

For the use we have it's suite perfect and don't see any criticity

Bill
System Integrator in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ME MDM gets the job done at an unbeatable price

The low cost of entry is the best I found out there. We primarily use our MDM to put devices in multi-app kiosk mode. ME MDM provides us with everything we need in an MDM at an unbeatable price! And, here's a story about my experience with ManageEngine's top-notch technical support .... At first launch of the MDM, we discovered the app wasn't 100% compatible with our devices, because they were running a non-updatable older Android OS (ver 4.4.2). ME immediately went to work to figure out the problem. After about one month of testing and tweaking, their app developers delivered a fix and the app's successive version have all worked perfectly since. They truly put the customer first!

Honestly, I have no complaints about this app. But, to be fair, we're light users of the app...we only use it's geo-tracking and kiosk mode features. So, we've never put every feature of the app to the test. There may be a downside out there somewhere, but I haven't found one yet.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Cisco Meraki, Intercept X Endpoint, SOTI MobiControl und Miradore

Warum ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus gewählt wurde: We were with IBM for 4 years but switched to ManageEngine because IBM MaaS360 was no longer the best value on the market.

Zuvor genutzte Software: IBM Security MaaS360

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus: ManageEngine provides every feature we need from an MDM at almost half the price of the competition.

Antwort von ManageEngine

Hello Bill, We're happy to know that MDM has helped you with your device management needs. In case of future issues, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

James
Director of IT in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

MDM Plus On Prem from a Trucking Company

Kommentare: Very well satisfied

Priced competitively in the market. Easy to use and understand and has been very fast to onboard devices.

I would prefer there to be a way to organize documents into folders and place those folders on the devices, but it does have document features, which is nice. I am able to push truck registration to the tablets, in case the paper copies are destroyed.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hexnode UEM und TinyMDM

Warum ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus gewählt wurde: TinyMDM is priced close to MDM Plus, but still higher. EndPoint Central was great, but did not need the Windows features, so switched to an on-prem MDM only option to save some $$$.

Zuvor genutzte Software: ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus: Pricing & On-Prem. MDM Plus had the best pricing and an on-prem option.

vor 9 Monaten

Greetings from ManageEngine! Thank you for using our product! We will forward your requirements to the concerned team. For further such requests, you can post them on our product roadmap. In case of future assistance, reach out to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Tom
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good for the price but a bit of a pain to set up.

Kommentare: I would recommend this product. For the price, it has some really good features. I have only been using it for 30 days but it seems to work very well. I have deployed the MDM software on Apple and Android devices so far. I have not tested the laptop device management.

The application management feature on this device is very nice. Once you have all the profiles/apps setup for a group it is very easy to deploy.

Walkthroughs are a bit lacking. Videos are very segmented and use speach to text instead of having a live narrator. It makes me wonder about customer support if they're not willing to invest in proper walkthrough videos on their products. I chose to use the cloud management option, and it seems to work pretty well.

Brian
Director of Technical Services in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Guided set-up, easy to understand and use.

Kommentare: Easy to set-up and deploy. Easy to cross-train personal to manage.

Setting up a new MDM can be challenging. ManageEngine's MDM was easy to set-up as a stand-alone product. The steps were carefully explained to help guide the process of setting up needed accounts to assist with getting iPads managed and supervised.

Love the Remote View feature, but of course Remote Control would be better. Right!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jamf Pro

Warum ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus gewählt wurde: Ease of Use, $$$

Zuvor genutzte Software: IBM Security MaaS360

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus: Allowing us to use multiple platforms more than the iPads we are setting up now.

Nathaniel
COO in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mobile Device Management Review

Kommentare: At this point I have no complaints over ManageEngine's overall service and look forward to working with them in the future.

It was very easy to use apple business manager along with the mobile device management system to enroll as well as distripute apps to my companies Ipads. We will be continuing to monitor our Ipads through their system as our company grows.

There wasn't anything I overly disliked about the software, I found the free trial period was pretty short other then asking for extensions which I found ManageEngine to be very good about. I am also at a smaller company and only managing 10 devices at this point however they charge for a minimum of 26 devices once the trial period is over.

Adam
IT Lead in Polen
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to decide - super fast to set up

super easy to setup trail, 100% no need read any docs (with some experience with MDMs), super fas device deployment

ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus has old-fashion interface...

vor 9 Monaten

Greetings from ManageEngine! Thank you for using our product! We are sorry that you are facing issues with the UI. We're constantly striving to improve and make it even better. For further queries reach out to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Jeff
Help Desk Supervisor in USA
Großhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Regarding the MDM...

Kommentare: Overall positive and we will likely end up using this product if the cost of renewal is reasonable.

1) Does not rely on access to an internal server, which greatly improves our ability to manage the devices. 2) Reactionary geofencing is powerful for devices that should not be roaming 3) Multiple App Versions of a single app would allow for easier testing access 4) Naturally provides KB articles for suggested fixes when an issue is encountered 5) Allows for out-of-the-box setups for VPN configurations than our current solution

1)Requires a user be assigned to each device (Can be done on enrollment). Nearly 1000 of our devices are assigned to our individual stores nationally, not any single user. We will have to create dummy users for each store location and tie the devices to them. 2) A user can wipe any additional information loaded to a device, such as asset tag # etc. by resetting all content and settings on their own device making the system lose this critical information. The device can re-enroll, sure, but that information is now gone. 3) Considerably complex menu navigation. 4) No option that I could find to manage time frames for iOS updates. It is either full send or nothing. This SEEMS like it should be possible if the deferred time period is less than 90 days by toggling the device between 90 and the actual deferred period within the acceptable time range.

Yaroslav
Сomputer Systems Engineer in Ukraine
Pharmazeutika, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

MDM is the best alternative to manage multiple devices with Microsoft, iOS, Android platforms

Kommentare: Easily accessible interface, ease of use, I have been working with this product for more than 3 years and this means something

Easy management of the device fleet, use of the application on several devices at once, the possibility of remote user support, secure work with samsung knox, quick resolution of the issue when contacting support.

Sometimes there are problems with installing the application with apk files (not from the Google store), the appearance of bugs in new versions when updating.

vor 9 Monaten

Greetings from ManageEngine! Thank you for using our product! Can you please elaborate on the issue you are facing with installing APK files? You can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Avery
Network Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Manage Engine Mobile Device Management (Cloud)

Kommentare: We solved issues of missing devices, compliance, security and document control on tablets.

We liked everything with the software, it's help us maintain our compliance and security on our tablet fleet across about 25 sites.

There is a medium learning curve on the product, you'll need a few days with it hands on with devices to test and learn the system with.

vor 8 Monaten

Greetings from ManageEngine! Thanks for using the product. Can you please elaborate where you have faced issues with the product? We also offer free training to get insights about the product. In case of future queries, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com.

Joe
Information Technology Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Why I Use ManageEngine MDM

Kommentare: Since the product was new to me. It did take me a little while to understand how it works. The product has been rock solid. The support that you have with a person through KB articles is phenomenal. You're always a phone call away when you need support.

This MDM solution provides all the bells and whistles that I need. It is also very easy to use for administration. The integration with ABM makes things so easy. Since we're an Apple shop ABM integration is a must!

The only con that I can think of is making sure your certificates are up to date. This is a security procedure that is extremely necessary. However, if you don't use the software often like daily or weekly. You need to make sure that your certificates for ABM don't expire on you.

vor 9 Monaten

Greetings from ManageEngine! Thank you for using our product! We have the option to notify users with a reminder mail before the expiry of the certificate in the product console itself. In case of future queries, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Josh
IT Coordinator in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Manage Engine MDM

The knowledge base is great and very helpful in getting started. Onboarding devices and deploying configurations is fairly easy. Having the depth in capability in one MDM to manage Windows, MacBooks and Ipads is very useful

There are many overlapping methods for use and this redundancy creates wastes of time in learning how to use the software. Deploying configurations takes too long even here in the office with strong network speeds.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Kaseya VSA

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus: Hybrid Windows/Mac environment

Kyle
Essen & Trinken, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Ease of licensing with the universal license model

Nothing so far. We have been using if for a little over a year.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer Remote

Zuvor genutzte Software: SysAid

Sydney
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Effective but setup is complex

Kommentare: Overall it's been a decent experience. I'm a one person IT department for a relatively large organization with a LOT of shared devices, so having a management system is helpful, but I just haven't had enough time to sit down and really figure out how to get the most out of it. It's pretty user friendly, but not necessarily super time effective.

ManageEngine customer service is amazing, they're very polite, helpful and responsive. The system itself works well, it has a lot of features and is relatively easy to navigate.

The process of getting set up is somewhat complex, but I think that's true of most similar systems. I would like more base configurations, but they're not too hard to create once you've got the hang of it. There aren't a ton of options for managing Apple devices, but that's more of an Apple problem than anything else.

vor 5 Monaten

Greetings from ManageEngine! Thanks for using the product. We are happy to know that MDM is helping you with device management in your enterprise. In case of future queries, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com.