Über ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus

ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus ist eine Mobile Gerätemanagement-Software, um Deine iOS-, Android & Windows-Handys zu verwalten

Erfahre mehr über ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Edv I.
IT in Deutschland
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Testversion

4 letztes Jahr

Kioskmodus und Remotesteuerung inkl. Portalnutzung intuitiv

dass kein automatisches Device Ausrollen inklusive ist.

Cody H.
Cody H.
President in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product!

Kommentare: Overall we are pleased and excited to utilize ManageEngine on a daily basis.

We recently implemented ManageEngine to easily manage our devices, create uniformity, and enhance security. After using the product for roughly a month now, we are very please with the results. Our team quickly embraced the idea's and have had great success. The front end interface is clutter free and customizable. The backend offers an abundance of control and analytics. We love the ability to remotely manage our devices including remote control when needed. Lastly, small business prices under 26 devices is FREE.

Customer service lacks due to lengthy response times and language barriers. While chat support is available, it can be difficult to communicate the problem/solution. In addition, when phoning for support or sales, the phone system is difficult couple with extended wait times.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mirador

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful Application

Kommentare: Wonderful tool We have been able to get rid of two other applications doing the same thing.

Ease of setup. I have been setting up our MDM and it has been very easy and user friendly.

Login being able to get directly to the cloud login is a bit tricky but I believe its because I am still in the trial.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: IBM Security MaaS360 with Watson

Warum ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus gewählt wurde: Easy setup and we are able to take advantage of ManageEngine's other tools as well.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Hexnode UEM und Prey

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus: Other tools that were available from ManageEngine

Kyle B.
Essen & Trinken, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Ease of licensing with the universal license model

Nothing so far. We have been using if for a little over a year.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer

Zuvor genutzte Software: SysAid

David S.
IT Help Desk in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

This software isn't bad.

I like that the management is all web/cloud-based, so it can be accessed from anywhere. I like the ability to have devices in groups and to push out apps/app updates, profiles, etc. on a per-group basis. We have multiple satellite locations, and the groups perfect for that.

I don't like the overall clunkiness of the web interface. I don't like that it doesn't resize very well based on the size of your browser window (I use Chrome) even when there is clearly white space that it can fill in. I don't like that you have to re-assign devices from the Enrollment tab, but you can only see the Serial Number on the Inventory tab, so I have to switch back and forth to make sure I have the right device.

Antwort von ManageEngine

Hello David, Greetings from ManageEngine! We'll consider your feedback and work on the interface. In case of future queries you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Tom K.
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good for the price but a bit of a pain to set up.

Kommentare: I would recommend this product. For the price, it has some really good features. I have only been using it for 30 days but it seems to work very well. I have deployed the MDM software on Apple and Android devices so far. I have not tested the laptop device management.

The application management feature on this device is very nice. Once you have all the profiles/apps setup for a group it is very easy to deploy.

Walkthroughs are a bit lacking. Videos are very segmented and use speach to text instead of having a live narrator. It makes me wonder about customer support if they're not willing to invest in proper walkthrough videos on their products. I chose to use the cloud management option, and it seems to work pretty well.

Deanne G.
Tech 1 in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Mid tier pricing with High quality functionality

I like that our users can have the apps they need sent to them remotely without using personal Apple Ids- Easily transfer devices between users with out getting locked out by personal Apple sign in,

Sometimes it takes a day for changes to catch up to the device- offline devices have to wait until passcode unlocked for profile changes to update.

Mohamed shiham I.
System Administrator in Deutschland

Best MBM

Kommentare: easy to use not complicated

easy to implement user-friendly interfaces each step has a guideline below how to operate

some products are not inter-connected Desktop central to Asset explorer if it was connected it will be a powerful tool

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SOTI MobiControl

Warum ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus gewählt wurde: cost is high decapitated device are allocating the licence and we can't remove them support is not efficent

Zuvor genutzte Software: IBM Security MaaS360 with Watson

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus: cost , ease of use and configuration and support

Craig L.
DevOps Engineer in UK
Pharmazeutika, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Desktop Central - Desktop Managed Right

Kommentare: I have nothing but good things to say. It was easy to deploy and is saving us huge amounts of Service Desk time.. and we are still in our trial period. Can't wait to go full purchased.

The software is very easy to use and the UI makes total sense. Deployment was done with ease and wil are no very keep to on-board the software.

Inventory management is good, but lacks support for none agent based devices such as tracking of dongles, keyboards, screens, etc. This feature could be expanded and cover asset management just like SnipeIT.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: NinjaOne, RMM und ConnectWise Control

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus: It covered 99.9% of our requirements without requiring a degree in space flights and astromechanics.

Trent H.
Systems Administrator in USA
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great, feature-rich MDM solution

Kommentare: Very impressed with the wide array of features and guided configuration.

You are guided through the process of configuring the MDM components, with detailed steps and online chat available throughout.

Wish there was more detailed documentation about the features, but the online chat helps to mitigate this.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: IBM Security MaaS360 with Watson

Warum ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus gewählt wurde: Very small seat of features, poor technical support and lack of KME/ZTE support.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus: We already have good experience with ManageEngine products and MDM solution is feature-rich and easy to get started

Alberto R.
Alberto R.
IT Manager in Mexiko

ME MDM

Kommentare: With ME MDM our company was able to improve security issues avoiding install unauthorized apps, at the same time the possibility to distribute new content to devices. The Geo-tracking functionality embedded in MDM let us save money cancelling to services provided with other external solution.

Platform is very easy to use and very intuitive in comparison with other MDS, many variety of ways to complete enrollment process supporting most important operating systems, new features are added continually and support is good.

Some issues in my particular case randomly some android devices request the set passcode according to the policy, but event the passcode si set MDM agent request once and once again so the devices keep blocked. It happens juts in a very few cases in group of devices with same model android OS version and MDM agent.

Antwort von ManageEngine

Hello Alberto, Greetings from ManageEngine! Regarding your issue about Android passcode policy, I've opened a support ticket for the same to fix it at the earnest. In case of future queries, you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Bill C.
System Integrator in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

ME MDM gets the job done at an unbeatable price

The low cost of entry is the best I found out there. We primarily use our MDM to put devices in multi-app kiosk mode. ME MDM provides us with everything we need in an MDM at an unbeatable price! And, here's a story about my experience with ManageEngine's top-notch technical support .... At first launch of the MDM, we discovered the app wasn't 100% compatible with our devices, because they were running a non-updatable older Android OS (ver 4.4.2). ME immediately went to work to figure out the problem. After about one month of testing and tweaking, their app developers delivered a fix and the app's successive version have all worked perfectly since. They truly put the customer first!

Honestly, I have no complaints about this app. But, to be fair, we're light users of the app...we only use it's geo-tracking and kiosk mode features. So, we've never put every feature of the app to the test. There may be a downside out there somewhere, but I haven't found one yet.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Miradore, SOTI MobiControl, Intercept X Endpoint und Cisco Meraki

Warum ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus gewählt wurde: We were with IBM for 4 years but switched to ManageEngine because IBM MaaS360 was no longer the best value on the market.

Zuvor genutzte Software: IBM Security MaaS360 with Watson

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus: ManageEngine provides every feature we need from an MDM at almost half the price of the competition.

Antwort von ManageEngine

Hello Bill, We're happy to know that MDM has helped you with your device management needs. In case of future issues, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Maximilian P.
Computer Technician in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Does what we need it to do. While alittle rough around some edges, this MDM shines by its features.

Kommentare: The ability to manage our mobile devices effectively and efficiently in a work and school environment.

Easy to setup with a relatively straightforward dashboard layout. Where as a handful of other MDMs I have trialed are a bit overly-feature rich and have awkwardly placed menus, ManageEngine's MDM layout is one that makes sense, and integrates all of the things that a school district like ours needs. While trialing this product on a half dozen android tablets, they were a breeze to lock down, and we were able to group them up and drill down and apply policies on group and individual basis' with out too much struggle at all. Geo-tracking, Android Apps for Work Integration, individualized and group-based app approval, but also curating a custom app store, swift QR Enrollments, and user assigning are all big things we need in a MDM. And of course, a few hidden gems like the web clips, and the integrated remote monitoring are wonderful additions to a otherwise comprehensive device management platform.

Only a couple concerns with the product itself. For some, the policy profile layout can be a bit overwhelming for some. We only have 5 schools, but certain things require a new profile for each minor change, like 1 profile for each WiFi profile you have to deploy, and each webclip requires its own as well. While straight forward, it can get make the profiles page a bit messy as you keep adding on to them, and should changes need to be made, going back between them can take a bit of time. Small thing, but a critique none the less. Another small critique is we had some issues connecting via the remote monitoring. Either it's our network or the service, but we were only able to get it working a couple times, and it requires a couple steps of user interaction to start the session more than I would like. The only noteworthy concern I experienced, & I will speak with a Customer Service rep for more info, is that I experienced a policy / app syncing issues on more than 1 occasion during deployment. During initial enrollments, I had instances where apps did not get downloaded to the devices, I had policy's that would not refresh despite manually refreshing them on the tablets themselves, and twice when I decided to remote wipe the device, the device did not wipe, despite it marked as removed from the console - where I then had to manually remove the mdm app from the tablet itself via a override code.

Antwort von ManageEngine

Hello Maximilian, Greetings from ManageEngine! We'll consider your feedback and look into ways to ease profile management. Could you elaborate on the difficulty faced during remote control as well as app/profile syncing on devices, so that we can work on the same. In case of future queries you can mail us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Milton A.
General Manager in Peru

Excelente Solution, Value for Money and Very Good Tech Support

Kommentare: I would summarize my experience in a few words "Smooth and seamless Operation". The enrolment was easy to handle, especially when there is a good number of devices. Training for other users was very easy, and today an administrative employee manages the basic features and enrolment. The solution has been stable throughout the time of service.

Great good features that most MDM/EMM solutions have, excellent web-based managing consoles, good customer support very easily reachable by chat, everything at a convenient price.

Reports have space for improvement. Even though it provides good pre-configured reports, many times flexible and SQL-like interaction is valued by IT Managers. This becomes relevant during this age of data analysis and data mining to improve the enterprise mobility operation of the organization.

Jeff O.
Help Desk Supervisor in USA
Groߟhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Regarding the MDM...

Kommentare: Overall positive and we will likely end up using this product if the cost of renewal is reasonable.

1) Does not rely on access to an internal server, which greatly improves our ability to manage the devices. 2) Reactionary geofencing is powerful for devices that should not be roaming 3) Multiple App Versions of a single app would allow for easier testing access 4) Naturally provides KB articles for suggested fixes when an issue is encountered 5) Allows for out-of-the-box setups for VPN configurations than our current solution

1)Requires a user be assigned to each device (Can be done on enrollment). Nearly 1000 of our devices are assigned to our individual stores nationally, not any single user. We will have to create dummy users for each store location and tie the devices to them. 2) A user can wipe any additional information loaded to a device, such as asset tag # etc. by resetting all content and settings on their own device making the system lose this critical information. The device can re-enroll, sure, but that information is now gone. 3) Considerably complex menu navigation. 4) No option that I could find to manage time frames for iOS updates. It is either full send or nothing. This SEEMS like it should be possible if the deferred time period is less than 90 days by toggling the device between 90 and the actual deferred period within the acceptable time range.

Technical Support in UK

Made my life massively easier

Kommentare: The management of our devices all round the UK was easy to setup and is rolling out now. Our primary concern is to minimise suppor calls, and this software allows us to remotely control the device, the applications installed, system updates and all other issues we come across on a daily basis. This means we can proactively push the latest version of our software out to all the tablets when it is released, saving us the hassle of having to talk end users through the update process. plus we can lock down the problem users to kiosk mode and completely limit their access to anything but the work applications. Our customers also have their own applications that they use, and we can manage these on behalf of our customers, offering a much more streamlined, yet personalised service.

I have more than 200 tablets around the UK with local councils. With Zoho I can remotely update the company software, lock problem users down to kiosk mode and stop them from watching TVPlayer on their lunch and using all the data allowance. Everything is in a single system, unlike Knox, is much simplified over other systems and even a total novice like me managed to pick it up in the space of a day or two.

There's a few things we'd love this to do... Remotely push json files to a set directory on the SDcard, and the one thing that knox has over ME, allow us to set the layout of the home screen. But the premium for Knox is not worth that single feature.

Antwort von ManageEngine

Hello there! Greetings from ManageEngine! I'll pass on your requirement of distributing JSON files to mobile devices, to my engineering team. Additionally, we've been working on the home screen customization feature and this will be released soon. If you provide your requirements for both cases, it'll help us understand it better. You can e-mail any further queries to either me or to mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Miguel angel G.
Mobilidad y Cloud in Mexiko

Practical Product.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The tool is really good to manage mobile devices. clear password, locate a lost device, wipe data and much more to protect software and Hardware.

The tool is easy to use and deploy. it allows us to manage ios and android devices. you can manage Apps, Profiles, Security and can integrate with Apple Business and Android For Work.

The interface could be better, With iOS devices the management is good but if you want more security you should try other MDM.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Workspace ONE und MobileIron Mobile Management

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus: Cost, it is really good and cheap to manage mobile devices ( Android)

Shawn S.
Special Projects Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

More than asset management

Kommentare: We recently had an experience where an employees personal vehicle was stolen with our company asset inside the vehicle. We were able to provide the police live tracking of the vehicle where the criminals were pulled over and arrested less than 2 hours after it was stolen.
We also love the ability for the company of providing options to improve their software such as announcement features for us.

Quick deployment for changes, tracks assets, full lock down kiosk modes, customer service willing to listen and make corrections as needed

OS updates for Android not fully available.

Brian S.
Director of Technical Services in USA

Guided set-up, easy to understand and use.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Easy to set-up and deploy. Easy to cross-train personal to manage.

Setting up a new MDM can be challenging. ManageEngine's MDM was easy to set-up as a stand-alone product. The steps were carefully explained to help guide the process of setting up needed accounts to assist with getting iPads managed and supervised.

Love the Remote View feature, but of course Remote Control would be better. Right!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jamf Pro

Warum ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus gewählt wurde: Ease of Use, $$$

Zuvor genutzte Software: IBM Security MaaS360 with Watson

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus: Allowing us to use multiple platforms more than the iPads we are setting up now.

Phumelela M.
IT Administrator in Südafrika
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Notification Function

Kommentare: we are still trialing it and have not had suffucient time to see if we will get what we need from it for managing Lenovo TB-X505X Android Tablets on kiosk mode.
we are cannot set a policy that prevents screen timeout.
we need to be able disable the device from being switched off using the power button whilst on kiosk mode.
recieve notification from devices going offline because of battery ran out or network connectivity.

The control and management of devices that are in kiosk mode is great and the ablility to lock the device to a single network SSID. The enrollment process take a few minutes, I was able to migrate 10 devices to manage engine MDM in the live environment from another maganement software in an hour, If you think that's not impressive I don't know what is.

Notification on device going offline, devices and geofence would be useful.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Kiosk Browser

Michael H.
Business Analyst in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

So far so good

Kommentare: We used the solution to roll out Square POS devices for our Grey Cup event and since it worked so well we're looking to expand it to corporate owned devices. Overall I would definitely recommend this solution.

- Easy on-boarding of devices - Fairly simple navigation - Robust guides/how-tos Overall, very happy with the solution so far, cloud based makes it easy for the team to utilize and we've encountered no issues applying any policies to devices.

I found a lot of redundancy in the navigation/application of policies. It may be more efficient to have more of the device settings, profiles, etc. in one spot. As well I found apply profiles to devices not the clearest to start. Also, profiles would benefit from being able to apply multiple WiFi SSID's at once.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Miradore, Workspace ONE und Cisco Meraki

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus: We're currently utilizing AD Self Service Plus so it seemed natural to continue with ME.

Antwort von ManageEngine

Hello Michael, We're happy to know MDM has helped you with your device management needs. I'll definitely pass on your feedback to the concerned teams to improve the navigation as well as the features. In case of future queries, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

SBM in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Takes configurator to the . next level through the cloud

Kommentare: So far, so good. I'm looking to upgrade our configurator options for upwards of 500 devices across 9 seperate sites, so it needs to work, the very first time we have it configured.

The account is nicely and simply split into the separate elements. Once you've familiarised yourself with the separate pages, you can navigate easily between the option are looking to fulfil. If ever there's a doubt, a quick email to support and they respond timely, which is a rare thing these days !!

The initial differences between configurator and mdm took a little while to work out where things were, but once understood, not too bad.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Cisco Meraki

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus: Meraki is just too expensive for the functionality, and the support takes forever to respond.

Wessam B.
Head of IT in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Free Trial

Kommentare: We are trying to be compliant with GDPR and an MDM is essential. I had trialled many systems and ME so far came on the top from functions to cost and support.

I signed up for the free trial before I committed myself. I really love the functions of this application it suits my organisation in everyway. The most useful function is the Fence Repository.

The difference in hours between me and support sometime it took longer to get help.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Sophos Mobile Control und IBM Security MaaS360 with Watson

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus: Basically the base functions are covered by all competitors however ME MDM stood out for ease of learning how to deploy.

Antwort von ManageEngine

Hello Wessam, Greetings from ManageEngine! We'll definitely consider this feedback and try to improve our Support team. In case of future queries, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

Brian C.
Application Support Lead in USA

ManageEngine makes MDM Easy

Kommentare: We have a large amount of tablets amongst our company with no previous way to manage them. This software is making it easier for us to help whenever and wherever we can.

Android integration is a breeze, adding devices does not take much time at all. Creating any applying profiles can be a bit confusing but only because there is a large amount of options to go through.

Enrolling older Apple devices. Apple makes everything difficult.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SimpleMDM, Jamf Pro und Hexnode UEM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus: Free trial, ease of use, breadth of features, cost.

Antwort von ManageEngine

Hello Brian, As you may already know, in case of Apple enrollment, MDM leverages the methods provided by Apple to enroll these devices. In case of future queries, you can write to us at mdmcloud-support@manageengine.com

IT Manager in Brasilien
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

MDM is the best choice

The ease of the enrollment process is the best features ever. Very simple to manage and mantain.

Nothing at all. The software seems to work perfect for our needs.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Cisco Meraki