Über Book Rides Online

Web-based limousine management system with an integrated payment system, merchant account, and periodical reports.

Erfahre mehr über Book Rides Online

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Book Rides Online bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Matt G.
Director in Australien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kissed a lot of frogs before I found my prince

Kommentare: I rarely do reviews, but BookRidesOnline has been a breath of fresh air compared to so many of the half-arsed systems I have trialled over the last year.
I am getting bookings with payments directly from customers who do not seem to need to call me because everything is so simple.
If you are small (or large) limo or airport transfer operator, BookRidesOnline is an absolute no brainer and only costs a small amount per month.

Easy to set up compared to other similar systems Affordable monthly subscription plan rather than massive upfront cost of competitors Easy for customers to use on our website Reliable and easy to use payment gateway Great quoting system for customers giving them an exact price based on the exact distance - very transparent All the features of other 'Uber Clone' products out there, but WAAAAY simpler to set up

It needs a field for flight number and number of baby/booster seats, which maybe I have just missed. Honestly, compared to the frustrating process of setting up other systems, I really can't fault it.

Maxine S.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied client

All the software works phenomenal. Once used to it very easy to use.

Still waiting for the gratuity at the end for the clients to add.

Joseph K.
owner in Neuseeland
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

shuttle trasport

4 letztes Jahr

I find this very easy to use and keep track of my work load. The booking system and invoicing is very easy to use. When every I have a problem the support is there to answer my questions. Even if I am the problem.

As I operate in New Zealand some of the locations are a little different from the mapping system. Local place names etc.

Sales Rep in USA
Metallabbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Limousine Uber

Kommentare: If you have a large group and buddies that like limos like you then you’re in for a great ride!

This unique market makes it easy to travel and party at the same time.

When it first started options were limited and specific to certain locations.

Peter H.
Owner in Australien
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Time when dispatch

I think the app is fantastic and very easy to use

I would love when dispatching a job to a driver that the time was in 24hout mode.

Kevin G.
Owner in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

1st Class program with great customer service.

Kommentare: We had used another prominent company for many years and made the switch several months ago. Bookridesonline.com is so easy to use. It is web-based and mobile so we can use it anywhere anytime and on any device that can access the web. If any issues arise a quick call or email and we have timely service.
We now dispatch all our runs to our drivers and each step of the run is documented both online via text so I know immediately where the driver is and the status of the run.
The only drawback is we got in on the front end and have had a learning curve as the product has developed and changed.
We couldn't be happier about our decision to go with Book Rides Online. Come and join us.

Tara H.
Mom in USA
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Awesome

I liked this software because its easy to use. Its very simple and to the point. When we need to rent a car we just get right on and get one right away.

The only thing I don't like about this software is that sometimes the prices can be high but when I need a car the price doesn't really bother me.

Ben B.
USA

Good Company to work with

Kommentare: I have worked with numerous companies in my professional career. One of the characteristics of a company on the move is the product and the support of their product. Book it Rides has both. For an up and coming transportation companies I would look seriously at work with them because they care about the small guys. The customer service is top notched too.

Charlesetta A.