Über RingCentral MVP

RingCentral Automatic Call Recording ist einfach einzurichten und ermöglicht bis zu 100.000 Aufzeichnungen pro Konto. Das Herunterladen und Anhören ist bis zu 90 Tage möglich.

Erfahre mehr über RingCentral MVP

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie RingCentral MVP bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Max P.
Max P.
Manager, Professional Services & IT in USA

Very Cost Effecient Way to Provide Seamless Phone Service for Local and Remote Employees

Kommentare: I have had a positive experience with RingCentral. We use it for all remote employees and our local conference rooms. Once the IT team had the process down for adding groups and numbers everything has run smoothly.

RingCentral was very easy to setup for our local office as well as remote employees. We mainly went with RingCentral for this functionality. I could order and ship a phone to a remote employee or set up a phone number for remote employee without them needing a phone and all they would have to do is plug in the phone or log in to RingCentral to get going. Call routing and everything else was seamless to the remote employees.

There is a bit of a learning curve in configuring the different groups. The customer success team is there to help you get started over the phone and generally available to help whenever needed. It was a bit of a pain to get started, but this was in 2015. It was quite a few emails back and forth with an account rep to get the right plan and block of numbers.

Shane B.
IT Director in USA
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Full Communication Suite

Kommentare: My overall experience with Ringcentral is very positive. The purchasing experience was quick, helpful, and easy. Once we purchased the software, we had all of the support we needed to get started. We were up and running very quickly and training users was easy. I highly recommend the product.

The best thing about the software is how intuitive and easy to use it is. They didn't try to reinvent the wheel and give you an interface that you've neever seen before. Everything seems to be placed where you would expect it to be and you don't need to constantly dig for information. I also like that over the past few years they have moved all of their apps into one app to make it that much easier.

I don't like that their used to be more than one application for meetings, calling, and instant messaging. It was tedious to switch between them all. Now that they have merged them all together, it's much better.

Lauren S.
President in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bloated Software, Not at all Intuitive

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Once we (finally) managed to get in contact with our rep, we had hoped to get assistance in consolidating our phone numbers -- we had 3x lines but only needed 1x. After asking all the questions necessary to confirm we were on the same page, we were handed off to two other support reps to handle the change requests. In turn, the additional lines were removed and then two others were added after the fact - effectively changing nothing(!). I tried to follow up with our representative shortly thereafter to gain some clarity as I was quite confused. She was seemingly only concerned that she received the appropriate permissions in regard to the change requests, and once she had determined the paperwork was in order on her end she never replied any of our requests for clarification! We then had a separate representative who would email, text and call to ask if we were satisfied and if our concerns had been resolved. Our email replies went unanswered and we only received on response to our text message reply, wherein she claimed she hadn't received our requests. When I asked for assistance via the text message thread, she stopped replying as well!

I liked the ability to access our phone system remotely, but this is no longer a novel tech setup.

As a business, we were assigned one [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who was incredibly difficult to reach. When attempting to seek out additional assistance as the number given to us was no longer able to reach her, we were told only she would be able to assist us - that we should try emailing once again. As we don't have an abundance of free time with which to chase down our representative, this proved to be frustrating and not at all convenient.

Ryan C.
VP, IT in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

They saved us from an ancient ShoreTel system, and helped us embrace remote work

Kommentare: RingCentral has been in business voip for a long time now. They are huge, well defined, and are consistent across the entire experience of sales, design, implementation and training. When you onboard, you feel like you are gaining access to a huge resource that has been doing this long enough to have their game down. You pay more for that kind of experience, and it was worth it to us.

The platform feels modern and robust. I like that end users can install the client without us having to deploy msi's. The sound quality alone on calls was night in day from our onprem system with SIP trunks. We were worried about quality, but it's been a non issue. It's nice having a platform that is constantly improving over time, without us having to shell out more money to prod the vendor to offer more. If you have solid internet connections into your business, you'll be fine.

The offering was a little on the pricier side compared to competitors. Worth it in my opinion though.

Martha L.
Martha L.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

RingCentral way better by far!

Kommentare: They are by far 100 times better then Nextiva!

Everything, very friendly software. I love the software.

A couple of times my text did not go out. But was fixed after I reported the issue.

Implementation manager in USA

Ringcentral not as easy as it appears to be.

Kommentare: Overall it has been an okay experience but It would be even better if clients could log in a bit easier.

I like that this product allows me to easily share my screen and record the screen sharing for meetings that I have daily with clients.

About half of the clients who try to log in have trouble at some point. Some of these clients are never able to login. Me personally I have had no problem with the software but for those non-tech savvy clients it has been an ongoing issue.

Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Licensed Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Daily Users - Great Theories, Low Functionality, Horrible Support

Kommentare: Don't bother asking for a dedicated support technician. We've been at this for two years and have had like 12 "dedicated" support techs. They have insanely high turnover. Half their customer support reps don't know what they're doing. They're friendly, but that isn't what I need. I need someone with the knowledge to manipulate their complicated system. In theory, it should be a snap to use, but the tutorials and help areas are very outdated and no longer applicable. Also, when you login from the same computer, indeed even the same browser and you haven't even closed it, you just "log out, and log right back in" you are going to see different menu items available to you. Sometimes it logs you into your extensions even though you don't have an extension saved or input in the login screen... and no, it isn't my cache, my settings, etc. etc. I have even tried from computers without things saved. We have missed SO many calls and messages because of the difficulty in function and use of this call system. We are looking for another provider - cost isn't important for us, we need functionality and reliability.

Multi-user support with simultaneous phone ringing Text message friendly that updates on all screens/phones Fax integration so you can receive faxes digitally on the go

Horrible ignorant customer service who screws up your entire account Inconsistent reliability of the mobile app and service Cannot have 2 external phone numbers ringing the same phones on 1 account login

Pauline M.
Marketing Analyst in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Software for Collaboration & Instant Messaging

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: When our company made the change to a remote work environment in March 2020, this tool made it effortless for our team to communicate daily, and keep attending our meetings as usual.
It reduced the amount of emails sent every day. It helped us stay human with the Gif, emojis so we can express feelings like in person.

The easy features for daily work: searching, bookmarking, adding pins, creating notes and tasks.

Nothing comes to mind. Like any new platform, the IT team trained us all and provided resources from Ring Central. Once the integrations were done with Outlook, the meeting app was very smooth.

Norma N.
Litigation Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love using this product for calls. It is easy and efficient.

I love using this product for calls. It is easy and efficient.

It interrupts my work on the desktop when a call comes in.

Joan P.
IT Director in Puerto Rico
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Choice Overall!

5 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Setting up, implementing and daily use of MVP has been amazing. We come from a modular system that was at end of life and this is really a titanic step up. The users are really happy with the UX overall.

RingCentral MVP lives up to its name. It's an MVP on all accounts. Super easy to use, great user experience, and incredible aggregate value for business operation.

The team doesn't have a single complaint about the solution to date.

Tony R.
Director & Founder in UK
Computer-Vernetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect product for a SME

Kommentare: Very pleased, it serves us extremely well. We have offices in the UK, Italy and the Philippines and can all use the conferencing tools and phone systems as if we were in the same office. We can schedule calls and have them integrated with TEAMS too, so it makes our SharePoint facility a great place for collaborating with our Partners globally.

The ability to configure the platform as required to meet your business requirements. We use it to handle all inbound calls and can route them to mobile phone, desktops and to voice mail boxes as required. With the seamless integration with Office 365 and with Salesforce we are really well positioned to automate more while providing an excellent experience for our customers.

At first, it may appear to be difficult to set-up, but after some trials and finding some of the pitfalls we managed to get it operating how we wanted to. Our business is primarily Mac-based, so it is different from Windows. We had a couple of glitches during the early days when upgrading to the latest MacOS but these did get fixed.

Memory M.
Memory M.
Website designer in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good for inner-office messaging but not for task management

Kommentare: I pretty much already said everything in my previous comments. This was already being used when I started working for this company so I don't know how it's measured up to people's initial expectations. But it is useful for messaging coworkers and discussing projects and other work-related topics. We use RingCentral meetings a lot. Not only does the entire office use it for our daily morning meetings, but it's also used a lot by individual teams to discuss their projects. This is another feature that has been especially useful during COVID. We used to use it some when we were all working in the office, but it's been a great tool for communicating with coworkers now that we are all home and can't easily walk down the hall to someone's office. From what I understand, this software is owned by Zoom so it has a lot of similar features to that meetings platform. So people that are familiar with Zoom would probably have an easy time figuring out how to use RingCentral meetings. I really dislike the desk phones though - which we received as part of our RingCentral package. They are way too complicated to use so I almost always used my personal cell phone to make work-related calls. I actually find the RingCentral Phone app a lot more intuitive and easier to use than the desk phones.

I like that you can set up different groups/teams to discuss things with people that are relevant to the conversation. For example, each company department can have their own team or one can be set up for a specific project and you can choose to only add the people involved with that project. You can also have private chats with with one or more people, then turn that chat into a team of you determine that world be beneficial. I also like that you can tag people, decreasing the chance that they'll overlook the message, know it's something important they need to view/respond to, and will see the message more quickly (if they have tagged-notifications turned on in their account settings). It's also nice that it's likes to the office phone system. It allows you to take phone calls made to your office phone on your cell phone if you have the RingCentral phone app (RC Phone) installed. This has been especially useful during COVID. We've been working from home for almost a full year and most people didn't take their desk phones home with them. It's great to be able to receive work calls even though we haven't been in the office. It also integrates with meetings. Each person has their own, unique meeting URL to use if they are scheduling meetings on the calendar. But you can also start a meeting directly within a team and everyone on the team will get notified that they are being called into a meeting.

My company was trying to use this for the reasons I described above, but also as a task-management tool. Although there are some task-management features built into the software, it's definitely not what I would recommend for that purpose. Because the main purpose of this is for messaging colleagues, the layout is not great for keeping your tasks organized and helping you stay on top of all the various projects you have going on at once. When tasks are assigned to people, they quickly get lost among all the messages that are posted after the assigned-task notification. When we were using this as our only task-management tool, people would often forget about tasks, miss the deadlines, etc.

Chirag S.
CITO in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Call, text, fax and conference from anywhere

Kommentare: The overall experience with RingCentral is very positive. The sales and implementation cycle was smooth. Users got used to RingCentral very quickly and were excited for a different system of communication. The future needs of our company will be met with RingCentral. Using RingCentral now, we are able to reduce number of contracts, home grown systems, other vendors' system and unsupported systems in favor of cloud-based telephony. I am, and my company is, pleased with RingCentral.

RingCentral is a unified communication system. All types of communications stay in a single software. It's great to give a business partner your office number that they could call, text or fax. Video conferencing is easy. RingCentral can be used from a web browser, desktop application, tablet app or a phone app. The unification of all these communication in one spot makes it easy for business partners and customers to work with us.

RingCentral's video conferencing software and company chat system has opportunities for improvement. Video conference quality is not at par with Zoom. Company chat system is great but not as smooth and elegant as Slack. Those are two areas for improvement.

Cole R.
Operations Specialist in USA
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Convenient Calling Solution

Kommentare: Overall, we choose to use RingCentral to making completing and receiving phones calls from external partners easier for our employees. It effectively did exactly what we hoped. Made life easier and solidified an appropriate work life balance. No longer did employees need to give out their personal mobile phone numbers but they were able to use their RingCentral line that went to the very same device. The RingCentral app integrated nicely onto iPhones and made the experience quite hassle free.

RingCentral has a handful of pros that make the software great and very ideal for doing business. To begin, RingCentral has a mobile phone app that can easily be downloaded on Apple or Android that completely integrates with the calling system on the device. The software gives you a completely new phone line that we used as work lines but the calls come right through on your existing device. As incoming calls come in, your phone indicates that its a call to the RingCentral line which made deciding when to accept a call very convenient. The software includes all the regular features of a phone, such as voicemail. When voicemail messages were left, I would also receive a notification email to my work email that had the audio message included and could listen right on the computer if I wanted to. Furthermore, the best pro I experienced with RingCentral was the ability to complete International calling and texting, both incoming and outgoing. This was the driving factor in me adopting the software and it worked perfectly. I was able to receive international calls without always needing to arrange a scheduled conference call. This made business very convenient. Discovering that I could text internationally through the RingCentral app was a great bonus!

What I've liked least about RingCentral are more so areas of improvement rather than full blown cons. Most notably, while the mobile app does integrate well and gets the job done, it can often times lag and be a bit clunky. Overall, the app lacks a sense of intuitiveness that proved challenging. Discovering and completing texting through the app, especially internationally, was very much not straightforward or easy to complete and required digging and research on my end. RingCentral even updated their app, creating a new one entirely, but the old app is also still active and both remain on my phone and it's unclear as to which should be used as it appears that both are fully functioning. Ultimately, I suppose the mobile app is the greatest con that RingCentral faces.

Jenny N.
Director of Operations in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Highly responsive customer service

Kommentare: RingCentral helped us to solve the use of old technology like physical faxes. It offered an affordable options for tele-conferences and it provides multiple options for customer service, when needed.

It is easy to use and administer. We use this sytem for agents that provide Service Management and other users in the company. We have a combination of soft and deskphones that meets all needs. The RingCentral App and the fax features are the favorites amongst users. It is HIPAA compliant and the customer service is stellar. We haven't experienced an outage.

Deskphones tend to have echo. For some reason, at the beggining we had a lot of issues with the audio (like dead air or choppy calls) but they were addressed promptly. Reporting capabilities are not as robust as other softwares out there.

Dawn J.
General Manager/Accounts Receivable in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ring Central (the future phone)

Kommentare: Benefits from Ring Central for me are the recorded lines. I deal with a lot of chargebacks and unhappy customers at times. To deal with them I need to have facts of what they are telling me and none other than a recorded line will get me those facts of the conversations had earlier with other employees, to determine the outcome of the issue presented to me.

My favorite pro on Ring Central are all the lines are recorded and there is easy access to pull up those calls. You simply log into your account on ringcentral.com and all calls can be searched by day, time or phone number. You can save the recordings to your computer and send them where applicable. Another pro is the phone has bluetooth capability. I have hooked up my head set to Ring Centrals phone lines several times. You also can easily transfer calls, add a conference call (3-way calling) and put the phone on DND (Do Not Disturb) if busy. My current Ring Central phone has 4 incoming lines available to ring, although I usually only need 2 lines. My first and last name is also on my phone. You can also set up for your phone to have different ring tones for different people and keep a phone book available on the phone for easy access of calling the people you call the most.

I have found two cons for Ring Central: Since the phone runs off of internet, if the wifi signal goes down, so does the phone. Unfortunately you will need to wait until the wifi connects again for the phone line to become active again. I do believe there is way to hard wire the phone line as well where it is not connected to wifi. The second would be the recorded calls only go back as far as 3 months. Sometimes in business we need to go back a little further than 3 months.

Monica G.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My experience with Ring Central

We own a installation business that installs different products for 5-7 Big Box Home Improvement Centers. We bought a new home in a different area code and poor landline phone service. Changing your phone number with a Big Box company is difficult and produces a lag time in several areas including fax and invoice payments from the Big Box. Before the move I heard about Ring Central from a competitor Installer. Most of our work came in over a fax machine at that time and when we vacationed or spent days away from the office it was hard to continue business. With Ring central all faxes come over your phone, much like a email and you can forward them to the different subcontractors right from your cell phone, taking your office with you wherever you go. Additionally, we did not have to change our office land line number when we moved but with the cloud system offered thru Ring central we were able to have all land line calls come thru our cell phone in addition to calls generated by people dialing our cell phone number. All this at very reasonable prices. I do not have to pay for land line service or fax service, but am able to fax from my cell phone or computer. Ring Central has been a life saver and very convenient for my home business.

When talking to customers or coworker thru land line cloud phone numbers---If a call comes in over cell phone, the cell phone call takes leadership and often interupts cloud system calls in progress and disconnects calls over land line number. Inconvenient.

Justin B.
Justin B.
Senior IT Support Technician in USA

One of the most complete easy to use fully cloud solutions out there

Kommentare: If you are starting out, you might want to try a cheaper provider first, or bundle with Office 365 if you already have that. I know this is a solid solution. I've never had the chance to use anything else for VoIP, but I know this will get certainly get the job done well. I would have no reservations going into this at all if you need to make a quick decision. This company will be able to handle your system and do everything you need within reason.

No need to have anything but a desk phone, computer, or mobile device, and the internet to make it work. It is very feature-rich. They work with many phones, even others like Microsoft say are not compatible. If you have a bunch of old equipment that won't work with another cloud provider, RC will be one of your best bets to work with your hardware. If even they don't work with your devices, you probably need to get rid of your archaic technology. Provision is very quick and easy. Their chat support has less than a 10-minute wait, usually no wait. Their support is very capable. They handle all firmware upgrades automatically, at least with our VVX phones.

Cost much more than a locally-hosted system but I think if money is not an issue, it's much better to let your company do what it does best, and let RC do what it does best. Don't try to be a VoIP provider company just for yourselves. Let the pros do it (unless if you're a VERY large company maybe). Don't pay crazy more for phones from them, just buy them on Amazon and provision them yourself in about three minutes. For rare, advanced problems, sometimes their support drops the ball and you need to contact your account manager. Sometimes he'll be out of the office for several days though. Anytime we've had more than two phones down, they have been able to solve our problems by the next morning, even for CRAZY issues. Most of the time support is very great and I recommend it.

Michael D.
Marketing Team Leader in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Expensive, but worth it if you abuse the system.

Kommentare: We are able to easily communicate (and keep track of our communications) in voice and text from opposite sides of the world without anyone calling in having any indication that we're not all in the same time zone.

RingCentral allows a far-flung Internet-based company to act like a local company in terms of having a local number to call (and call from), while allowing you to quickly and flawlessly transfer callers between extensions even if those extensions are on opposite sides of the planet. It also records all of your texts and calls, allowing you to download and save them for future needs, which is vital in any litigation-sensitive business like property management. On the level of an individual worker, the ability to mix and match a SoftPhone (on your PC), the RingCentral app (on your mobile device), plus seamlessly forward calls from your landline *and* make a VoiP call that then forwards *your end* of that call to your landline and allows you to have the conversation over the phone like normal.

Really, the only problem with RingCentral is the price. The price per person per month is steep enough that a smaller company has to really be careful with who they give extensions to, and the limitation to two SoftPhone installs per extension means you can't really use an extension for a whole department or team. Right now, for example, my Marketing team has 3 full-time and 1 part-time worker, but the company can only afford one extension for all of the marketing, so I can't even install a SoftPhone on my desktop and my laptop, because the other one of our SoftPhones is installed on a computer in the Philippines so that we have multiple people who can answer the phone in case one is busy. Oh, and I have had occasional problems where texting a RingCentral number from a service like Google Voice will flat-out not work, and we can't figure out why. But that's a really minor complaint, all things considered. :)

Kim P.
Kim P.
Social Media and Content Development Manager in USA

Rock Solid VoIP with great features, but on the expensive side

Kommentare: It's really quite something to have a portable phone system that you can use on any device that can access the internet.

Never had any downtime with RingCentral, which is a big deal to compensate for the fact that we all work remotely. It's important to feel that we can JUST call. We had the occasional weird softrware incompatibility issues withe some USB headsets with the Softphones, but besides that, it felt like it just worked. We have always been able to set up any menu tree, any re-routing option, any special hours of operation we wanted to, in order to suit our occasional business quirks. They have also been quite flexible with our contract, with the occasional downgrade, even when they did not have to. RingCentral also helps us comply with HIPAA standard, which allows us to have health-realted video calls with our clients on a secure platform. The video calls are really quite good, with little to no lag. RingCentral Meetings seems to be another one of their services that seems to just work. The admin portal seems to get better and better, and easier and easier to use. Even though it has a very extensive list of features and options, we seem to be able to manage each individual line ourselves almost all the time and do everything we need to without calling tech support for help.

The only cons I can think of are the price (although not as high as 8x8) and the occasional (quite rare, really) long wait time to call support. It can feel a bit overwhelming at first because of all the options and features, but once the initial setup is done, it should be fine.

Stephen O.
IT Software Specialist in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Ring Central for Medium Businesses

Kommentare: We use RingCentral daily as our main phone system and we have a customer call center that uses the phone system very heavily. In general we have not had any major downtime with RingCentral but we do have the strange glitches that cause some users headaches trying to get the softphone to work correctly for them. The phone system works most of the time but because we use Plantronics headsets there can be some tricky configuration that users have difficulties with from time to time.

RingCentral Softphone app is similar to a cell phone which makes it easy for people to relate to the functions of the softphone app. We use Glip, the messaging system that is part of the RingCentral phone app every day and we particularly like the gif feature that allows you to search for gifs and post them to chat. I also like that you can have the RingCentral phone app on both your desktop or laptop computer and your cell phone and you can transfer calls between the two devices pretty easily. The contacts tab on the softphone app is also a great feature that allows us to search for anyone in the company's number easily and quickly and is a great improvement over our last voip system.

There are a lot of strange glitches with RingCentral that happen, like when a user cannot make or receive phone calls and the only way to fix the issue is to reboot the user's computer (only seen on Windows 7 computers).We have also had strange issue where a user is not logged into a queue and is set to busy or do not disturb as their status and they get missed calls even though their phone never rang. The support and web results for any issue you search for are not helpful and definitely seem to be filtered to make it seem that there are no issues with the RingCentral softphone app. I also do not like how the phone app will take over my keyboard when I get a call and stop me from completing whatever I was typing when the call came in.

Chad C.
Sr. IT Associate in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Ring Central - New VoIP Solution

Kommentare: We came from a very archaic platform, that did not give us any ability to report/integrate/etc. With Ring Central, we now have the insight and ease of use. Our users can now use either a softphone or hard-wired desk phone. Click to call has been a game-changer for all of our users.

The ease of use with this platform far outperforms the competitors such as Vonage/8x8/etc. With over 500 employees we always look for platforms that are easy to use, concise, and simply. Ring Central check all of those boxes immediately. Another great feature is the integration with Salesforce. We utilize Salesforce heavily and the ease of use RingCentral provides with SF is wonderful. Highly Recommend the product if you are looking for a new VoIP provider.

We are only 6 months into our rollout and there is not much were are finding at fault. If we could change one thing it would be to allow us to provision licenses at a needed basis. We do still need to reach out to a sales rep to acquire additional licenses.

Christopher D.
Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best VoIP system out there

Kommentare: Overall we are quite happy with their service. We have rarely had any issues with our phones other than the occasional tech support issue. Their staff is very reliable and has 24-7 support and sticks with you until the problem is solved.

Ringcentral seamlessly integrates across their desk phone, mobile, and computer platforms. Our attorneys are constantly on the go and this helps them stay connected from wherever they are. Using the mobile platforms they are able to connect to their phone to make and receive calls just like they are at their desk. The web browser (chrome) plugins offers features like click to dial and click to text. This means we hardly ever have to manually dial a number to make a phone call.

With high quality VoIP service comes high bandwidth needs. We have to upgrade our network and internet service to be able to accommodate the increase load from the VoIP phones. The switch was worth it in the end.

Robb G.
Robb G.
Technology Advisor in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Beyond VOIP service a whole business suite

Kommentare: I am able to have access to phone call's pretty much anywhere I go and if I am not near one of the numbers I have set up, I will be notified of message's and be able to check them from all my devices. With the glimp chat interface you can keep in text message contact with team members from your computer or cell phone and if someone does not have Ring Central it's not a problem for they can just download glimp and your in business.

There are so many things that are pros for this software. One of the best things is being able to take a call from multi devices. You can have a softphone (On your computer), physical phone and an app for your cell phone. The configurations are limitless on how you want an inbound call to be routed. The other great feature is being able to fax from your cell phone or your computer via the soft phone. When it comes to notifications, you can get them via SMS, email or both. If you have a team then your really in business for they have GLIMP which is a message service you can use on either your computer or smartphone. The best part is if someone does not have a RingCentral service, not a problem, they can just download the app and your messaging. Lastly the service staff are very helpful and will walk you thru any issue your having and will also teach you if you want to learn.

If you're going to use the shared line group and have a firewall make sure you get all the ACL IP's for they have a lot and they change often and RingCentral is not good at keeping you updated.

Gabriel A.
Gabriel A.
President/CEO in USA

Overall great solution for business phone service

Kommentare: Overall good product but there is a learning curve on the setup (Complex interface) and their phone support isn't great

Very powerful solution that can be fully managed through their online interface. I like the support of all of the Polycom phones, support for presence, call queue setups, schedules, etc. It's a very comprehensive system that does a LOT.

Two issues we have..... 1) We used to use phone.com and we found we had better control of the call flow using their system. We've run into some call flow planning issues due to limitations of Ring Central. 2) WOW their customer support is bad bad bad! At least I just had a terrible experience. We hired a new employee and I needed to setup his phone. We had an existing line setup that we weren't using. I just needed to update the line to use his new phone. It wouldn't let me add his phone to the existing line and wanted me to make a new line. I did that and then I had two lines on the extension. I tried to delete one of the extensions and it said I cannot. I call support and the lady on the phone said she "Ok I can fix this for you but don't ever let this happen again". She was dead serious. I got upset at her about that comment. Long story short, she kept me on hold for 35 minutes then said she couldn't do it and they would call me when it's done. I called back in the next day, talked to someone else and within 10 minutes everything was fixed. What the hell!