Über RingEX

RingCentral Automatic Call Recording ist einfach einzurichten und ermöglicht bis zu 100.000 Aufzeichnungen pro Konto. Das Herunterladen und Anhören ist bis zu 90 Tage möglich.

Erfahre mehr über RingEX

Ring Central is very robust and the cost reflects that for the most part.

The sales dept made 3 appointments and no showed all 3 times. My inside support person is a a grouchy B---OTCH who wants to argue with me and tells me I am the only one every that has been unhappy.

Bewertungen zu RingEX

4,0

RingEX hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.195 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RingEX bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.195)

Suzi
Suzi
Project Manager in USA
Halbleiter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Program very easy to use at a very accessible price, I love it.

Kommentare: RingCentral has integrated numerous modes of communication into a single app, each of which may be seen individually or together on a dashboard. The dashboard, in general, has been of great use to us in the conduct of our day-to-day business. Because of this added bonus, we have been able to get rid of all of our desk phones, which has freed up additional space on our workstations.

RingCentral MVP combines all of the fundamental requirements for effective communication into a single program that runs on your own computer. Within a single interface, I am able to monitor and respond to incoming phone calls, text messages, faxes, and instantaneous messages from other users.

The first transition from using a traditional desk phone to a desktop app is one of the drawbacks of RingCentral MVP. No matter where you take your laptop, you can now take your calls with you. Although getting acclimated to it takes a little bit of time, the experience has been positive in general.

Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for VOIP

Kommentare: Overall we have enjoyed using this new platform and it meets our company compliance needs for phone calls in the insurance industry.

Auto call recording, the phone app for desktop and mobile as well as being able to see in real time call status of colleagues is a key to this program. The message feature is a must as well.

Would like better instruction/direction on the MPV integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM

vor 10 Monaten

The Review Team appreciates you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. We are happy to hear that our product supports your business' performance and is easy for individuals on your team to use. Here is a link regarding your request for instruction/direction on the Microsoft Dynamics integration: https://ringcentr.al/48JRz3g. If you have any questions or need assistance, please connect with our Support Team via call, chat, or by submitting an online case here: https://support.ringcentral.com/contact-support.html or you can always email the Review Team at review@ringcentral.com. Thank you!

Sandy
HR Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Calls Drop Constantly

Kommentare: Having a system that allows you to take calls from any device makes privacy a lot easier--no need to give out your personal number for business purposes. Also, if people can have calls forwarded it's not necessarily required to give everyone a company-provided smartphone, a huge cost savings as well.

The RingCentral system allows you to seamlessly use your same phone number on your physical desk phone, laptop, and has an app for your smartphone. As someone who takes a lot of calls in conference rooms for privacy, it's nice to have the calls available on my smartphone versus having to transfer the call to a conference room phone. I also appreciate that the contact list is built into the system so I don't have to search for employees' extensions and whatnot. During times when we work remotely it helps that I don't have to set up call forwarding or anything like that, it's like I never left the office really. The software we have also enables easier international calling from your phone, we are a global company so this is used frequently. The app is easy to use which is nice.

The biggest issue that we run into is that calls drop a lot in the middle of the call. For example, when I would call colleagues in NY and Dublin, halfway through the call, regardless of where I was located, the call would drop and the app wouldn't reconnect to the data or wifi on my phone, so I'd have to completely reboot my smartphone to get back into the app. It wouldn't be a big deal if it happened every once in a while but I have run into this 5-7 times per week which puts a big strain on my workload.

Sabrina
Customer Service Rep in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

why we like ringcentral

That we can integrate it our customer service website so that the calls link together

that it does not always show the caller id

Ryan
Head Of Integrated Search And Data Performance in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One Stop Shopping For Remote Workers & Nomadic Offices

Kommentare: Our office used RingCentral for all it's telephony (calls, text, voice mail) needs for over 3 years. We rarely experienced outages or issues and it allow us to maintain a local Canadian office phone number despite working 100% remotely. Unlike some VoIP competitors it also had built in text message services which made SMS authentication through text seamless.

RingCentral allowed our office to keep it's dedicated Canadian office phone number and take that office phone global with it's VoIP system. We we're able to use text authentication services, call clients, and keep our office going from any location in the world.

RingCentral offers more than most VoIP services - mainly because of it's dedicated app. That said the cost of this service is far more than most of it's competitors. It's an expensive solution unless easy of use outweighs cost.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Ryan, thank you for your awesome review! The Review Team appreciates you sharing your experience with us and the community. If you want to share more with us, email us at review@ringcentral.com. We appreciate your loyalty!

Amy
Office Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

RING CENTRAL

Kommentare: The customer support was not very helpful. They used terms that I didn't understand, and no one was willing to help me understand. For example, I do not know what Ping means or how to do a "Speed test." Their ways of troubleshooting were not ever helpful.

The app was easy to use when making calls away from the office.

Not reliable for our technicians when out in the field. The call wouldn't go thru, causing our techs to have to block their personal numbers resulting in customers not recognizing the phone number and not answering.

vor 6 Monaten

Amy, the Review Team appreciates your great feedback! As VoIP calls need a reliable internet connection for optimized call quality, it is expected to experience poor connection when there is not a strong connection available. Call Continuation is available on mobile; this feature allows you to switch calls from poor WiFi to your carrier to continue the call as a 3G/4G VoIP call. Learn more about call continuation here: https://ringcentr.al/3R7rRzz. If you would like to continue this conversation, please email us at review@ringcentral.com. Thank you!

cindy
manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ring central is awesome

Kommentare: Awesome experience, so far so good, reliable cost saving

User friendly and easy to set up. Time and money saving

no refunds on down time, you just have to call your sales team

vor 8 Monaten

Hey Cindy, the Review Team appreciates your feedback! We are proud to provide you with a user-friendly experience that is easily implemented. If you have questions or want to continue the conversation, please email us at review@ringcentral.com.

Michelle
Associate Director of Development in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Affordable and Intuitive Option for Small Business

Kommentare: We were looking for an affordable, integrated platform that can be used for both internal collaboration and as an external calling solution. Our staff is grateful to no longer give out their cell numbers for calls, but to be able to get calls forwarded through the app. Overall, RingCentral MVP was easy to implement and we're satisfied.

RingCentral is convenient and easy to use, especially where we need it most- that is, making calls and sending texts to our clients and external partners from our app or desktop. Even for staff members who don't have extensions, it's easy to forward Voice Messages via email, since they come in as an attachment. Our team was moving from a dial-only system and had reservations about transitioning to a feature-rich cloud based phone line- but everything is easy to use and straightforward, from integrations to scheduling to sharing files. We weren't expecting that we'd use the reporting feature, but that also comes in handy as we can collect data on who is making calls and sending texts at what durations and who is successful in connecting, all which supports time management for our caseworkers.

Periodically, customer support will have you waiting for a long time. When there's a technical glitch, this can be an issue. However, it's only happened an handful of times, and we're overall satisfied.

Martha
Martha
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

RingCentral way better by far!

Kommentare: They are by far 100 times better then Nextiva!

Everything, very friendly software. I love the software.

A couple of times my text did not go out. But was fixed after I reported the issue.

James
James
Broker, Owner in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A pretty good office phone system not cost effective at all!

Kommentare: See above. The only problem is cost and customer service.

The main things this system does well; call routing, mobile access, voicemail, call transfers.

This software takes a very long time to set up and get rolled out to the team. This is not cheap and only gets more expensive over time. Their customer service is terrible. I have to search to find out anything on my own. I have tired to schedule numerous meetings with my account manager and usually don't get a reply. The last time we actually got one scheduled he flaked and never called into the meeting. I had my whole team there waiting.

Cole
Operations Specialist in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Convenient Calling Solution

Kommentare: Overall, we choose to use RingCentral to making completing and receiving phones calls from external partners easier for our employees. It effectively did exactly what we hoped. Made life easier and solidified an appropriate work life balance. No longer did employees need to give out their personal mobile phone numbers but they were able to use their RingCentral line that went to the very same device. The RingCentral app integrated nicely onto iPhones and made the experience quite hassle free.

RingCentral has a handful of pros that make the software great and very ideal for doing business. To begin, RingCentral has a mobile phone app that can easily be downloaded on Apple or Android that completely integrates with the calling system on the device. The software gives you a completely new phone line that we used as work lines but the calls come right through on your existing device. As incoming calls come in, your phone indicates that its a call to the RingCentral line which made deciding when to accept a call very convenient. The software includes all the regular features of a phone, such as voicemail. When voicemail messages were left, I would also receive a notification email to my work email that had the audio message included and could listen right on the computer if I wanted to. Furthermore, the best pro I experienced with RingCentral was the ability to complete International calling and texting, both incoming and outgoing. This was the driving factor in me adopting the software and it worked perfectly. I was able to receive international calls without always needing to arrange a scheduled conference call. This made business very convenient. Discovering that I could text internationally through the RingCentral app was a great bonus!

What I've liked least about RingCentral are more so areas of improvement rather than full blown cons. Most notably, while the mobile app does integrate well and gets the job done, it can often times lag and be a bit clunky. Overall, the app lacks a sense of intuitiveness that proved challenging. Discovering and completing texting through the app, especially internationally, was very much not straightforward or easy to complete and required digging and research on my end. RingCentral even updated their app, creating a new one entirely, but the old app is also still active and both remain on my phone and it's unclear as to which should be used as it appears that both are fully functioning. Ultimately, I suppose the mobile app is the greatest con that RingCentral faces.

Andres
Recruitment Manager in Kolumbien
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool

Kommentare: Excellent, it is efficient, easy to use, and reliable.

It is a completely efficient tool; it can be easily used with either a small or large team. It has all kinds of tools useful to keep efficient call tracking, performance log, and analytics.

I do not consider I have something I do not like from this software at the moment.

Ian
Prevent Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Incredible Phone Management

Kommentare: We have had an excellent experience using RingCentral MVP. It has been essential for our communication within our team and with our clients. I would recommend to any company looking to have great video and telephone communications.

We utilize the ability to manage all our users phones and licensing form the admin portal. Uses connections are very reliable and the VoIP options help us be more mobile. The administration is easy to learn and setup. Users are able to quickly pick up how to use phones.

If we had to pick a con for this it would be that it really makes you use their phones if you want a physical phone at desks. It would be nice to use other brands.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Buggy Phone System, and an Unethical Company

Kommentare: It was good to start, but as of late the service has gotten worst and the product has gotten worse.

It works sometimes. 90% of the calls make it to me and I'm able to pick them up and speak to the person on the other end. Sometimes they hear me clearly other times they are not able to understand me.

A phone system that is buggy, drops on customers and is not built for any serious company with real customers. Beware of Dodgy Contract: This is a company that has an auto-renew yearly contract with month to month payments and when service and support go out the windows and the phone system doesn't work, you are still locked into a contract. Overpriced for what you get.

Monica
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My experience with Ring Central

We own a installation business that installs different products for 5-7 Big Box Home Improvement Centers. We bought a new home in a different area code and poor landline phone service. Changing your phone number with a Big Box company is difficult and produces a lag time in several areas including fax and invoice payments from the Big Box. Before the move I heard about Ring Central from a competitor Installer. Most of our work came in over a fax machine at that time and when we vacationed or spent days away from the office it was hard to continue business. With Ring central all faxes come over your phone, much like a email and you can forward them to the different subcontractors right from your cell phone, taking your office with you wherever you go. Additionally, we did not have to change our office land line number when we moved but with the cloud system offered thru Ring central we were able to have all land line calls come thru our cell phone in addition to calls generated by people dialing our cell phone number. All this at very reasonable prices. I do not have to pay for land line service or fax service, but am able to fax from my cell phone or computer. Ring Central has been a life saver and very convenient for my home business.

When talking to customers or coworker thru land line cloud phone numbers---If a call comes in over cell phone, the cell phone call takes leadership and often interupts cloud system calls in progress and disconnects calls over land line number. Inconvenient.

Kim
Kim
Social Media and Content Development Manager in USA

Rock Solid VoIP with great features, but on the expensive side

Kommentare: It's really quite something to have a portable phone system that you can use on any device that can access the internet.

Never had any downtime with RingCentral, which is a big deal to compensate for the fact that we all work remotely. It's important to feel that we can JUST call. We had the occasional weird softrware incompatibility issues withe some USB headsets with the Softphones, but besides that, it felt like it just worked. We have always been able to set up any menu tree, any re-routing option, any special hours of operation we wanted to, in order to suit our occasional business quirks. They have also been quite flexible with our contract, with the occasional downgrade, even when they did not have to. RingCentral also helps us comply with HIPAA standard, which allows us to have health-realted video calls with our clients on a secure platform. The video calls are really quite good, with little to no lag. RingCentral Meetings seems to be another one of their services that seems to just work. The admin portal seems to get better and better, and easier and easier to use. Even though it has a very extensive list of features and options, we seem to be able to manage each individual line ourselves almost all the time and do everything we need to without calling tech support for help.

The only cons I can think of are the price (although not as high as 8x8) and the occasional (quite rare, really) long wait time to call support. It can feel a bit overwhelming at first because of all the options and features, but once the initial setup is done, it should be fine.

Marketing Team Leader in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Expensive, but worth it if you abuse the system.

Kommentare: We are able to easily communicate (and keep track of our communications) in voice and text from opposite sides of the world without anyone calling in having any indication that we're not all in the same time zone.

RingCentral allows a far-flung Internet-based company to act like a local company in terms of having a local number to call (and call from), while allowing you to quickly and flawlessly transfer callers between extensions even if those extensions are on opposite sides of the planet. It also records all of your texts and calls, allowing you to download and save them for future needs, which is vital in any litigation-sensitive business like property management. On the level of an individual worker, the ability to mix and match a SoftPhone (on your PC), the RingCentral app (on your mobile device), plus seamlessly forward calls from your landline *and* make a VoiP call that then forwards *your end* of that call to your landline and allows you to have the conversation over the phone like normal.

Really, the only problem with RingCentral is the price. The price per person per month is steep enough that a smaller company has to really be careful with who they give extensions to, and the limitation to two SoftPhone installs per extension means you can't really use an extension for a whole department or team. Right now, for example, my Marketing team has 3 full-time and 1 part-time worker, but the company can only afford one extension for all of the marketing, so I can't even install a SoftPhone on my desktop and my laptop, because the other one of our SoftPhones is installed on a computer in the Philippines so that we have multiple people who can answer the phone in case one is busy. Oh, and I have had occasional problems where texting a RingCentral number from a service like Google Voice will flat-out not work, and we can't figure out why. But that's a really minor complaint, all things considered. :)

Rosalina
Executive Assistant/ Freelancer in Philippinen
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

"Boosting Team Collaboration with RingCentral MVP: A Comprehensive Review"

Kommentare: Generally speaking, RingCentral MVP is a complete correspondence arrangement that offers a scope of elements to help remote groups convey and team up really. In any case, it may not be the best fit for each business because of its estimating and reconciliation restrictions. Similarly as with any product, it's vital to painstakingly assess your choices and consider your particular business needs prior to pursuing a choice.

Simple to utilize: RingCentral MVP is easy to understand and instinctive, in any event, for non-educated clients. The point of interaction is basic and direct, making it simple to explore and get to highlights.Far reaching correspondence highlights: RingCentral MVP offers a scope of correspondence highlights, for example, video conferencing, group informing, document sharing, and virtual telephone administrations, making it an all inclusive resource for remote groups.Versatile: RingCentral MVP is versatile and can be tweaked to fit the necessities of any business, whether you're a little group or an enormous endeavor.Reconciliation choices: RingCentral MVP incorporates with a scope of different devices, including CRMs, project the executives programming, and efficiency applications, making it simple to smooth out your work process.Solid client care: RingCentral MVP has gained notoriety for amazing client service, with every minute of every day telephone, email, and visit support accessible for all clients.

Costly: RingCentral MVP is more costly than a portion of its rivals, with evaluating plans beginning at $19.99 per client each month.Restricted free arrangement: While RingCentral MVP offers a 15-day free preliminary, there is no continuous free arrangement, which might be a disadvantage for more modest organizations or new businesses.Reconciliation limits: While RingCentral MVP offers combination with a scope of different devices, a few clients have viewed the incorporation limits as a downside.Restricted customization choices: A few clients have revealed restricted customization choices with regards to marking and appearance.Dependence on web association: As a cloud-based arrangement, RingCentral MVP is dependent on a steady web association, which can be difficult for clients in regions with unfortunate network.

Jon
IT Service Delivery Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MSP Use Case for RingCentral

Kommentare: Overall, our experience both using and reselling RingCentral has been very positive. Our staff and clients use these products daily and while we do need to work through occasional issues, these are more often training based than product issue based.

We both use and resell RingCentral. Our self-use is for our IT Service Desk support number and this works wonderfully. It provides us the flexibility to be out in the field and still receive calls from our clients. The medical practices that we've migrated to a RingCentral phone solution find great value in the additional features beyond just a plain old desk phone. These include faxing, SMS messaging, video conferencing, call analytics, etc..

There are times where it can be difficult to work with the RingCentral sales team and support teams. That said, if you are patient and persistent with them you can almost always reach your end goal.

vor 12 Monaten

Jon, the Review Team appreciates your valuable feedback. Thank you for taking the time to articulate your positive experience with our product. If you would like to continue the conversation, do not hesitate to email us at review@ringcentral.com!

Stephen
IT Software Specialist in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Ring Central for Medium Businesses

Kommentare: We use RingCentral daily as our main phone system and we have a customer call center that uses the phone system very heavily. In general we have not had any major downtime with RingCentral but we do have the strange glitches that cause some users headaches trying to get the softphone to work correctly for them. The phone system works most of the time but because we use Plantronics headsets there can be some tricky configuration that users have difficulties with from time to time.

RingCentral Softphone app is similar to a cell phone which makes it easy for people to relate to the functions of the softphone app. We use Glip, the messaging system that is part of the RingCentral phone app every day and we particularly like the gif feature that allows you to search for gifs and post them to chat. I also like that you can have the RingCentral phone app on both your desktop or laptop computer and your cell phone and you can transfer calls between the two devices pretty easily. The contacts tab on the softphone app is also a great feature that allows us to search for anyone in the company's number easily and quickly and is a great improvement over our last voip system.

There are a lot of strange glitches with RingCentral that happen, like when a user cannot make or receive phone calls and the only way to fix the issue is to reboot the user's computer (only seen on Windows 7 computers).We have also had strange issue where a user is not logged into a queue and is set to busy or do not disturb as their status and they get missed calls even though their phone never rang. The support and web results for any issue you search for are not helpful and definitely seem to be filtered to make it seem that there are no issues with the RingCentral softphone app. I also do not like how the phone app will take over my keyboard when I get a call and stop me from completing whatever I was typing when the call came in.

Gabriel
Gabriel
President/CEO in USA

Overall great solution for business phone service

Kommentare: Overall good product but there is a learning curve on the setup (Complex interface) and their phone support isn't great

Very powerful solution that can be fully managed through their online interface. I like the support of all of the Polycom phones, support for presence, call queue setups, schedules, etc. It's a very comprehensive system that does a LOT.

Two issues we have..... 1) We used to use phone.com and we found we had better control of the call flow using their system. We've run into some call flow planning issues due to limitations of Ring Central. 2) WOW their customer support is bad bad bad! At least I just had a terrible experience. We hired a new employee and I needed to setup his phone. We had an existing line setup that we weren't using. I just needed to update the line to use his new phone. It wouldn't let me add his phone to the existing line and wanted me to make a new line. I did that and then I had two lines on the extension. I tried to delete one of the extensions and it said I cannot. I call support and the lady on the phone said she "Ok I can fix this for you but don't ever let this happen again". She was dead serious. I got upset at her about that comment. Long story short, she kept me on hold for 35 minutes then said she couldn't do it and they would call me when it's done. I called back in the next day, talked to someone else and within 10 minutes everything was fixed. What the hell!

Lance
Managing Member in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Equivalent alternatives exist at a significantly lower cost

Kommentare: Telephone auto attendants have become somewhat commoditized in their pricing. It's beyond understanding then that Ringcentral would undertake a pricing revision that tripled the monthly cost of their SaS to our company. Perhaps they're contemplating a merger/offering and attempting to boost their value short-term. I can't imagine that in the middle to long term many Ringcentral customers will accept the new pricing strategy when so many lower-priced equivalent alternatives exist.

Reliable-- over three years of use the web based system did not have any notable downtime. Ease of use-- easy to implement our telephone map on the Ringcentral system.

Customer service. Our company had three separate Ringcentral accounts. Sadly, after several years of using Ringcentral they changed their "pricing strategy" which doubled, and then tripled our monthly service charge-- although we did not change our business or the way we used the software.

Lisa
Lisa
Licensed Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Daily Users - Great Theories, Low Functionality, Horrible Support

Kommentare: Don't bother asking for a dedicated support technician. We've been at this for two years and have had like 12 "dedicated" support techs. They have insanely high turnover. Half their customer support reps don't know what they're doing. They're friendly, but that isn't what I need. I need someone with the knowledge to manipulate their complicated system. In theory, it should be a snap to use, but the tutorials and help areas are very outdated and no longer applicable. Also, when you login from the same computer, indeed even the same browser and you haven't even closed it, you just "log out, and log right back in" you are going to see different menu items available to you. Sometimes it logs you into your extensions even though you don't have an extension saved or input in the login screen... and no, it isn't my cache, my settings, etc. etc. I have even tried from computers without things saved. We have missed SO many calls and messages because of the difficulty in function and use of this call system. We are looking for another provider - cost isn't important for us, we need functionality and reliability.

Multi-user support with simultaneous phone ringing Text message friendly that updates on all screens/phones Fax integration so you can receive faxes digitally on the go

Horrible ignorant customer service who screws up your entire account Inconsistent reliability of the mobile app and service Cannot have 2 external phone numbers ringing the same phones on 1 account login

Brian
Brian
Marketing Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Once I switched to using my cell - life got so much better

Kommentare: As a person who is typically third on the hierarchy of phone calls I have really hated having to cover the phones when people have been out. One day, after a few particularly long phone calls my neck was hurting and I decided that I needed to stop using the regular handset. I brought my Bluetooth device in the next day and started using the app. This app has been a lifesaver. I am happier now having both hands available. Furthermore, the ability to transfer calls to different people is very smart. I have the ability to even send to people's personal number where on the old app I couldn't do that. I have tried to use the messaging app, but as of yet we are still using Teams for our internal messages. Thank you for the App RingCentral!

I actually have been fairly skeptical of the software since I've been using the IP phone for a year and a half. I was never too proud of it and what it could do. However, once I have switched to using the app on my phone and a bluetooth, I really couldn't be any happier. I have full powers and the ability to even transfer to personal cell phones. I am happy now.

When we were all using IP phones we had different phones and that made some things not behave well at all. Other than that, the app has things in a little different places than the regular Ring Central phone app, but I like it better.

Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very good VOiP

Kommentare: Overall, our experience has been good we will be continuing to use RingCentral in the future

The online portal is fantastic. It allows you to divert your calls very easily to a phone or even take them on your computer rather than your desk phone

We do get several dropouts on desk phones a day Which sometimes makes it frustrating

vor 7 Monaten

The Review Team thanks you for sharing your feedback with us! We're delighted to hear that you find RingCentral an excellent VoIP solution and appreciate the convenience our online portal offers for call diversion. We understand your concerns about dropouts on desk phones, and we apologize for any frustration this may have caused. Our team takes this feedback seriously and is committed to addressing and resolving any issues to improve your overall experience. To address this, please get in touch with our Support Team at your convenience here: https://support.ringcentral.com/contact-support.html. We appreciate your overall positive experience and commitment to continuing with RingCentral in the future! If you have anything else you'd like to share with the Review Team, please email us at review@ringcentral.com. Thank you for choosing RingCentral, and we look forward to continually serving your communication needs!