Über Pike13

Einfache, optimierte Verwaltung für Fitnessstudios, Yoga- und Pilatesstudios, Musik- und Tanzschulen und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Pike13

I was a grandfathered user on an older plan - I eventually left since I got tired of having limited access to reports and metrics that would be included if I 'upgraded.

Bewertungen zu Pike13

3,8
4,0

Pike13 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 140 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Pike13 bereits verwendet?

Marissa
Marissa
Independent Business Owner in USA

We LOVE Pike13. They offer everything a small studio, or a large gym needs to operate.

Ease of use, and reliability are amazing! But my FAVORITE thing is definitely the staff app. I can do almost everything from the staff app, so I can work from anywhere, at any time. From running payroll to creating packages or plans, it does it all. Most apps come with limited function, but this software is almost as complete as the desktop version. And what I love about the company is they are always trying to get better. We have been users for man years and they add things I haven't even thought about needing. Its a pleasure to be a customer.

The reporting can be a bit confusing for me. Recently they have added a new reporting feature which has much more information, but I still struggle trying to see exactly what I need at times. But I cant even call it a complaint. I had to really think of something to answer this question.

Antwort von Pike13

Hi Marissa, Thank you so much for the feedback. We truly appreciate knowing what works and what our customers would like to see. As questions come up about reporting, please continue working with our customer care team and your account manager. We are happy to have calls to help you build exactly what you need to see. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Rebekah
business owner in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Software!

Kommentare: Absolutely 100% positive and fantastic experience. Customers comment on how easy it is to use and I greatly value this software.

I love how versatile it is. i need to be able to run both monthly tuition for regular, weekly classes, plus courses plus punch cards, as my business serves many different populations. I love how easy it was to set-up and how easy it is for my staff to learn. I don't have to provide training for new employees. For the weird times things don't go as planned, customer service is on top of it, very speedy, thorough and helpful.

The reporting end is so versatile that I don't know how to easily pull up reports. there are so many ways to filter, which can be a good thing, but I don't know how to pull it up. I wish I could get notifications when someone buys a particular package that I am waiting to get sold.

Antwort von Pike13

Hi Rebekah, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review of our product. We appreciate the comments and the feedback! Thank you, Cindy Schneider Director of Customer Success

Jessica
ceo in USA

Weird Set up

Kommentare: It's almost good. There are definitely things that need fixing, but they don't seem to care and are not evolving. I wish there was a customer service number though. I can't believe there is no way to get answers when you need them. Very disappointing.

I do like the dashboard reporting. I can easily keep track of the money that comes in and any payments that fail, etc.

The set up is super weird. Like, the software assumes all teachers that teach the same class make the same rate of pay. You have to manually add each teacher to each class in order for them to get paid as well. Instead of assigning pay rates to teachers, you assign them to classes, and even then, it doesn't assume any of your staff is allowed to teach that class. We have 75 classes a week on our schedule and several of them are different types of classes, so each time we add a class (or a new teacher), we have to manually add every teacher to the pay for that class. The customer service is bad. In fact, there is NO customer service number. You literally can't get answers unless you email them and the answers you get back are often a link to one of their self help articles and don't really answer your questions. Also, if you want to raise your prices on existing memberships, you will have to do that manually for every single person. The digital waiver set up through docusign does not work well and no one will help you set it up. Families are unable to manage each other so each child has to have their own unique email address to have a waiver on file as well as an account with us. Parents are always mad about this. Probably one of the worst features is that if someone is on an autopay contract/membership and their payment fails, it's not very obvious. They can continue to take classes (the system does not automatically cancel them nor do they show up as unpaid).

Antwort von Pike13

Hi Jessica, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate it and value what our customers have to say. I am sorry to hear about the poor level of customer service you receive. Your account manager will reach out to you soon to discuss your concerns further and ensure you have all of the information for our customer care team. He will also ensure that your feedback is added to our internal system that tracks requests. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Michelle
General Manager in USA
Musik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great "real time" scheduling

Kommentare: Pike13 has everything we need and continues to evolve and change with the business. I really do like the most recent update!

This software processed our monthly billing, scheduling, cancellations, and more. If this software went down, we wouldn't be able to operate our business. Thankfully, in the 7+ years I've been using it, I haven't had to worry about that.

I wish that we were able to send emails to a whole schedule for the day. For example, if we need to send an informational email to our schedule, we have to do that for each person. We are able to cancel a whole day, just not send them a mass communication without cancelling.

Dan
President in USA

Used Pike13 (formerly FrontDesk) for years

Kommentare: Overall I was pretty happy the experience, eventually we decided to part ways though.

Very stable platform, app made it easy to access / manage remotely.

I was a grandfathered user on an older plan - I eventually left since I got tired of having limited access to reports and metrics that would be included if I 'upgraded'

Antwort von Pike13

Hi Dan, Thank you for taking the time to provide a review even after switching platforms. It is great to hear from all of our customers, past and present. We hope you are doing well. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Director of Customer Success

Brittnee
Brittnee
Artist Development in USA
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Avoid... You will thank me later!

Kommentare: I would not recommend Pike13 to anyone due to their poor customer service and their lack of respect for their clients.

Booking Emails: I like the fact that the program sends booking emails on a regular basis. Parents like them for the reminders. Credit Card Processing: It has a nice feature built in that allows credit card processing. They did not tell me upfront that there is a monthly fee associated with it and then said "oh someone should have told you that." Once again, blame game. Documents: The docusign feature is a nice ad on. However, if you want to customize your form, good luck. Pike13 doesn't really want to help you on this and once again try to play the "stupid" card on it. Reports: The reports are nice if you can understand how to use them. They are kinda difficult to get around if your account manager does not explain them in detail.

Customer Service Attitude: They don't care once they have your money. Make sure you put a note on your calendar one year out or your service contact will be renewed. Don't expect to speak with anyone over the phone, everything is done through email. On Boarding: I was indifferent about the on boarding process. The guy belittled me several time about coding and whatnot. I was a graphic and website designer by trade and on numerous occasions he talked in circles to try to confuse me. Basically their software doesn't allow for many custom changes and they would prefer to confuse you instead of being straight forward about it. Text messaging: This is not default on the product. I was told that it was. All clients have to enable the feature. When you are dealing with 200+ clients you don't want to have to go through this process with every single client on how to sign up, sign on, go through all of their individualized settings - just to set up a text message. Interface: The interface is very straight forward. There isn't any real customizations on it. You get what you get.

Antwort von Pike13

Hi Brittnee, Thank you for your review and candor. I am sorry that our service has not met your needs. Your account manager will reach out to you shortly to discuss your cancellation request. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Mike
Treasurer/CIO in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best All Around Management Software for our Music School

Kommentare: We looked at many others, from the low end to the very high end. We actually began deployment of another product and found that "the devil is in the details" - there were significant workarounds and changes to our business practices that would be required, and which we were not willing to make. So we looked again, and found that, while not perfect, Front Desk did meet 100% of our "Must Have"s and the clear majority of our "Nice to Have" items without requiring us to squeeze into a predefined mold. All the products out there have feature lists that sound great, but with most, the further we dug into actual implementation, the harder the task became. With Front Desk, instead I found that several of the business practices that make our school unique were handled very elegantly by the software. This is primarily due to the fact that Financials (payment plans, billing, etc.) are completely decoupled from Enrollments (maintaining Schedules, Attendance, etc). At first this was disorienting, but I soon realized it was the distinctive that provided much of the flexibility we needed.

Very easy to use, modern / clean interface. The site is essentially identical on a Desktop and on Mobile devices. Note that some would say lack of an "App" was a Con (that was my first reaction) but the Mobile friendly website performs very well on all platforms. Lots of flexibility around pricing models - per class as well as per instructor pricing, e.g. Prices, Discounts and Coupons are all clearly delineated in their roles and each is modifiable at time of sale. The Merchant Account Rates were the best we found also. Viewing schedules for a few dozen teachers can be overwhelming; Front Desk has great flexibility in filtering the schedule (by person, activity, location, etc) as well as flexibility in presentation (list, day, week and month formats). Innovative use of colors also helps make attendance status clear at a glance. I am also very pleased with how flexible the Customer view of the website is. The presentation of our "Course Catalog" can be very customizable, including defining what navigation tabs are available in the interface, etc.... not just what colors and icons are used! (We have yet to integrate the Front Desk website with our main site, but will do so next quarter.)

The Payroll functionality appears good with one glaring exception, which is that it does not support hourly pay; instead, you use either commission rates or pay per task (as opposed to per hour). In other words, an instructor earning $20/hour must be separately configured to earn $15 for a 45 minute class and $10 for a 30 minute class. This makes payroll setup (and maintenance with changing rates) quite a bit more labor intensive. So, the system is flexible, but not very efficient. In our case, we've opted to use the reporting functionality to generate all payroll statistics we need, and roll them up in a spreadsheet, rather than take on the multiple Pay Rates per Instructor overhead. We can always adopt their Payroll tools later if we wish. The Reporting function has apparently recently been revamped; the Interface has "Classic" and "New" Reports sections. So, my hope is that the New Reports functionality will be enhanced soon. The data content, and its filtering are very robust - however, right now there are still significant shortcomings; Column order/width cannot be adjusted, for instance. Reports can be grouped only at one level (by Instructor, or by ClassType, but not both). These problems can all be worked around by using the Export to CSV or Excel to handle those requirements offline. Hard copy printouts are also not very impressive for the schedules and reports, although they're functional.

Antwort von Pike13

Hi Mike, Thank you so much for your review! I'm happy you're enjoying Front Desk so far and we really appreciate your feedback. We plan to discontinue Classic reporting soon and are working on some updates to our New Reporting that will allow to you gain deeper insights into the performance of your business. We'll share more info with you as soon as it's available to share. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Care team at support@frontdeskhq.com. Best, Kris and the Front Desk team

Musik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pike13 is Ever-Evolving

It allows our schools to run their business and track key information. We have worked with them to continue to evolve and fine tune this software to our unique business case and a lot of features have been added in the 4 years I have been administering it. Their reporting and API have also progressed over the years which as been a key component to allowing us to customize and expand functionality for our system. Since this is one of our core platforms we have to be able to support our system/franchisees if issues come up, and their support team has always been super timely and helpful.

As with any software, there are some growing pains and functionality that do not completely meet our unique needs. Their team has been committed to working with us to change this and as a result a lot of features have been added. In a perfect world we would like to be able to have more control over the reporting integrations, as well as global administration. We currently operate this software in 235 locations, 9 countries, and in 3 languages so there is a lot of visibility/functionality that we need. 2019 is a big year for us as we continue to grow as a business, so we look forward to working with Pike13 to help meet our needs.

Antwort von Pike13

Hello, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review of our product. We value hearing from all of our customers and are happy that we are able to partner with your team and the schools. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Director of Customer Success

Michelle
General Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good depending on needs

Kommentare: Pike 13 did not suit our needs. We weren’t able to get valuable reports, customer service was less than average and the back end was not decreasing our admin time.

It has an app which was liked by our staff. Duplicating a session and editing it was easy for repeating classes.

No ability to do payment plans, enroll multiple students at one time, do auto discounts. It would work better for a gym/studio but did not work well for our mostly youth programming. Was impossible to get financial info (credit card fee report) from them.

Antwort von Pike13

Hi Michelle, Thank you so much for providing such a candid review of our product. I am sorry we did not work for your business' needs on the client side for bulk enrollment or multiple child enrollment. We also appreciate the feedback regarding payment plans for courses. We wish you the best of luck going forward and appreciate the time you spent with Pike13. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Director of Customer Success

Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Gets the Job Done

User-friendly for end users to book classes. On the company side also user-friendly to administer classes and sessions.

The back end reporting functionality is cumbersome and not user-friendly. Makes analytics challenging​.

Antwort von Pike13

Hello, Thank you for providing feedback. If you are interested in discussing your reporting concerns, please reach out to our team at help@pike13.com. Our team is happy to set up a call to go over your questions. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Christian
Founder in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Poor development - no improvement in 2 years - Biggest Change was their name to confuse everyone.

Kommentare: Appointments for coaches, payscale, that's about it.

works on mobile and ipad through web function, easy to take attendance in sessions, easy to see client images. payscale for paying coaches per client is best feature.

again, no improvements in two years, hasn't updated any feature for sales, integration, Zapier integration - poor leadership, went to report functions as their key improvement for past two years, but doesn't work, integrate with Zapier or Google Sheets, doesn't allow shared reporting, so each staff person has to customize their own reports leaving a business to have more time on boarding, rather than less time to onboard. Focus was supposed to be easy for people to buy online and is actually the worst software to purchase online for parents of kids in a sports program. Lost thousands of dollars went we went to Front Desk from EZ Facility. As a former ICON Small Business Finalist with Infusionsoft, I DO NOT recommend this software to anyone wanting over per year in revenue. We've had to modify every feature of the software to make it work, would leave in a heartbeat if it didn't waste thousands of dollars in changing.

Antwort von Pike13

Hello Christian, Thank you for providing your honest feedback of the software. I know you have been in communication with your account manager and discussed your concerns. Please continue reaching out to him. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Larry

Don't waste your time

Kommentare: All too common software company switchero. They promise functionality, flexibility, and support, all of which mysteriously vanish once you are invested in the product enough that they hope the energy required to switch products is high enough that you make due with crap you have. They have changed my pricing structure without my permission. They took away functionality despite my protest, and they have began trying to up-sell me on features and functionality that I have not requested nor desire. It's silliness like this that make me want to get into the software business, because apparently you can say whatever you want to make the sale and never actually have to deliver on those promises. The most recent scam is to take away the reporting features I have been using for three years in order to "upgrade" me to a more expensive option that requires more of my time to figure out. Not helpful, not designed to be helpful.

the sales pitch

the actual product that came after the sales pitch

Antwort von Pike13

Hi Larry, Thanks for the feedback. We're sorry you feel like you have wasted your time using Front Desk. We believe in transparent pricing and will not change a customer's subscription without permission. We are in the process of transitioning from Classic Reporting to New Reporting so business owners can gain better insights about the health of their business. We're happy to make this transition as smooth as possible for your business. Please give our Customer Care team a call at 855-417-7120 and someone on the team will walk you through New Reporting. Best, Kris and the Front Desk team

Drew

Solid Platform

Kommentare: Front Desk HQ has an amazing team of support specialists that are incredibly responsive and patient with their customers. I just recently made a big transition with my strength and nutrition business and wouldn't have been able to make the switch if not for the expert team of professionals who assisted me throughout the process.

It's honestly not as much about the software as it is about the people. I find the software requiring some workarounds

It'd be cool if clients with account credits can have plans attached to them that are auto debited monthly instead of manually having to go in and do it. It'd also be nice to be able to create a plan that allowed for unlimited of one service and a set amount of another service so I don't have to sell one person multiple plans and have them accept multiple terms and conditions as a result.

Antwort von Pike13

Hi Drew, Thank you for the feedback. We're glad you're enjoying Front Desk so far. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if there is anything we can do to help. Best, Kris and the Front Desk team

Amy
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Front Desk Review

Kommentare: As a FIT4MOM franchisee, Front Desk makes my life a lot easier than it otherwise would be, keeping track of scheduling, billing etc.

Ease of setting up class schedules, client profiles, credit card billing.

I have trouble running the reports I need. Figuring out numbers for budgeting purposes etc. When I track things like new clients in an excel spreadsheet separately, where I know my numbers are accurate, I can't get Front Desk reports to give me the same results.

Antwort von Pike13

Hi Amy, Thanks so much for your review! I'm glad that Front Desk has helped make your life and running your business easier. Your feedback is important to us as we continue to improve and build our product, and the reporting feature is one of the areas that we're looking at. As always, please don't hesitate to contact our support team at support@frontdeskhq.com if you ever have any questions or experience any issues with your Front Desk. Sincerely, Katie and the Front Desk Team

Al
Founder in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Good software with some growing pains

Kommentare: Does many things well BUT lacks owner/manager total control. My major gripe is the lack of giving the owner complete control (customization) of all aspects of the financials per client. My business model is monthly plans where a client trains 8-12x/month with a contract commitment of 3, 6, to 12 months. Here are some gripes:
1) Partial Payments:
2) Flexibility of Plans/contracts: 3) Scheduler: Here are my applause points:
1) Customer service:
2) Client Communication: 3) Flexible monthly rate: 4) Online documents: In conclusion:
A good software with some growing pains.
Front Desk has the potential to be one of the best. The payment/billing aspect is where I had the most issues due to that lack of per client customization.
Allow one to change a due date that is reflective in the billing cycle and the plan without having the user to jump through hoops.
Allow user to add (by picking time slot), change, cancel, view remaining sessions.
Allow the user to accept partial payments and the ability for software to reflect the accuracy of payments per client.

Antwort von Pike13

We appreciate the review and kind words! A few of the things you touched on... Regarding partial payments, many Front Desk businesses have requested this feature in various ways¿as account balances, deposits on courses, split payments, and gift cards. So we share your passion about getting it done as quickly as possible. That said, payments-related features require extra attention. As you can understand, we need to be especially careful about mapping out every angle to make sure that financial data is totally safe. Our goal is to have a solution in place by late fall. When it comes to the flexibility of plans, we have many possible ways to configure your client plans to fit your business, but at this time plans with a specified number of visits per month will refresh at the beginning each calendar month opposed to a chosen billing date. This isn't an issue many of our clients face and/or they've been able to work around. We hope to be able to fill this need 100% in the future.

Jason
teacher in USA

Cindy at customer support is the best!

Booking feature works the best for our business. Since we deal with many people booking lessons with various teachers I like that everything is automated and we get notifications for canceled and booked lessons.

It takes a bit to learn, but if you book time with support it makes it much easier. I have a few things on my wish list for our business, but it seems like they are always trying to add feature. I hope they add the ability to book rooms in the future

Antwort von Pike13

Hi Jason, Thank you so much for the review and the feedback. We will be sure to let you know if booking rooms becomes a feature and appreciate your request. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Don

I've been a client with these guys for over 3 years and they continually increase their prices on me

It's great for signing people in. Auto bill pay is nice but is it really anything that another company can't do? Not sure.

They don't like to take care of their longtime customers. Instead of grandfathering them into the rates they've agreed to, they continually increase prices and use semantics to say they are adjusting your discounted rates. Strongly considering looking elsewhere.

Antwort von Pike13

Hi Don, Thank you for providing your feedback and experiences. Your account manager has been and will continue to be in contact with you regarding your concerns over the price increase. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

CEO in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pike 13 at CrossFit Jääkarhu, Austin, TX

Kommentare: Pike 13 is a great platform for our gym - we are able to run any and all necessary reports that we needs to keep track of and stay on top of our business metrics and our clients!

Customer service is A++. Ease of use and functionality is a close second!

Can be difficult to make big batch changes on the back end, but customer service and support is always available if we need them to help or assist!

Antwort von Pike13

Hi Michael, Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it very much! You have been a joy to work with since day one and we value your partnership. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Tanja
Studio owner in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

I love Pike13 and clients really love it too

Kommentare: saves me a lot of time!!

the way it looks and what i can do with it.. how easy it is to set up services and plans it's very responsive and i like the business app

the new report system also when you're busy in an account and for instance you've changed something then it takes you all the way back to the start.. there's no app for clients

Antwort von Pike13

Hi Tanja, Thank you for your review and feeback! We value hearing what our customers like and the areas we need to focus on for improvement. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Jennifer
Founder/Coach/Athlete in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Thank You Front Desk!!!

Kommentare: As a USA Triathlon Level I Coach, who supplements strength training classes into workouts for athletes, I needed to organize my schedule and make it easier for me. During the weeks, I have One on One clients, along with The Strongest Mile Classes, and Pool WOD's. During the weekends, I was offering Pose Method Running Clinics, The Strongest Mile Seminars, Pool WOD's and 5k's. I couldn't keep up with who was coming to what and when. I knew about other calendars for businesses but I was not a fan. My web designer suggested I get on the Apple Store App and look around. Not sure what I plugged in but there was 'Front Desk.' It looked simple. It looked clean. It looked fresh. I did some research, chatted with Front Desk and reached out to a CrossFit Gym in Dallas for their opinion. I was hooked. Front Desk staff has been absolutely WONDERFUL with my business and this journey. Since, I am not your 'typical gym', who has classes all through the week, it was something different that we had to work with. I have my triathletes sign up with Front Desk, so they have reoccurring payments. I have The Strongest Mile classes and the Pool WOD's athletes sign up on Front Desk, so I can keep them accountable. I have my runners sign up for the Pose Clinics because I do those all over town. If you want a calendar for your business, I highly recommend Front Desk. They will do everything to help you out! I have ALWAYS had positive response from them. If it isn't fixed, they will figure it out. Thank you Front Desk for taking care of my business and making my life a lot easier! ~Jennifer Rulon
USA Triathlon Level I Coach
Pose Method Running Coach
The Strongest Mile Founder/Coach
www.jenrulon.com

Kyle
DC in USA

This has definitely got the job done.

The user interface is great. It makes it easy to see schedules for multiple providers and the whole schedule for the week

The things that I could see you change would be adding Moore applications for software that can interface with it.

Antwort von Pike13

Hi Kyle, Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We really appreciate it! As we make changes and improvements to the platform, we will be sure to keep you updated. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Gia
Franchise Support Specialist/Fitness Team in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The support staff at Pike13 are extremely helpful!

The fact that I can look up anything I don't know how to do in their Help Center. Anything beyond that, I can contact their support team for more details.

Perhaps a simpler way to pull reports. It was a learning curve with all the filters, but once you get in there, it gets easier.

Antwort von Pike13

Hi Gia, Thank you so much for the review and the feedback. We value you as our partners! Thank you, Cindy Manager, Customer Success

Erin
Franchise Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and easy to recommend.

The flexibility of the features. I can tailor them to my business needs.

I wish that my franchise company would invest in an app for my clients as I can't do that myself, it has to be company wide.

Antwort von Pike13

Hi Erin, Thank you so much for the review. We enjoyed meeting you so much and speaking with you! I hope to see progress on the feedback you provided. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Sam
Owner in Tunesien
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Night mare

Kommentare: One of the worst experience of my life, I would never recommend anyone to waste their time. It's completely ways of time.

If you have any question you have to wait days to receive auto reply. Very old and complicated system.

Very complicated

Antwort von Pike13

Hi Sam, Thank you for taking time to review Front Desk. We're sorry you feel the way you do. Our Customer Care team has spent a considerable amount of time supporting your business and have been very responsive to your requests for help. Our goal is to empower you to run your business through Front Desk and we're always happy to coach you through things. Please email us at support@frontdeskhq.com and someone on our Customer Care team will assist you. Best, Kris and the Front Desk team

Adolphe

Memberships
Emails
Phone #s
Credit Card Details

Easy to Use & Organized ! Members are able to easily access the schedule, their profiles and plans !

Nothing ! I think it is a fantastic system for any gym/studio that has a membership or class base.

Antwort von Pike13

Hi Adolphe, Thank you so much for the review! We truly appreciate feedback from our customers. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success