The best business tool you and business partner you would ever want!

Bewertet am 6.1.2017
Lizette M.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As an Event Operations Manager, this tool is priceless to me and my team!!!
It saves us so much time! Time that would normally be spent on staffing, scheduling and recruiting our on-call staff to work our events! Plus, our on-call staff also appreciates the ease of use on their end! The User Dashboard gives us an easy view of all upcoming scheduled Events. All operations and support team cam can look and see scheduled events and all confirmed staff for each event! With a few simple steps, we easily schedule an Event, schedule our Event Staff and we're done! Now we are free to move on to another task without having to make a phone call, email or sent a text! Unbelievably freeing!!! The best business tool and business partner you would ever want in your business! Saves us so much time and money!!! The best part, it's affordable to small business and sophisticated for a big business and everyone in between! Thank you Event Staff App! We are raving fans!!!

Vorteile: Affordability, ease of use and the amazing amount of time it saves me and my team!!! The amount of time it saves us makes it a must have!

Nachteile: Can't really think of any negatives. I would say in the beginning, like anything else, you and your team have to get used to a new system and you have to get your staff to "buy in" to using a new and technologically advanced system. However, after the first few events, it gets easier and easier. Before you realize, you have fully staffed and event or program and you have all the extra time!

Love Event Staff App!

Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Jill E.
Co-Owner
Unterhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Event Staff App made the scheduling of 15 employees a breeze. I loved using this product for the four years I needed it. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who needs to schedule staff.

Vorteile: I love this staffing tool....it is so easy to use and navigate between areas. It sends a clear concise message regarding the details of an event to my staff. Then it so so simple for them to reply yes or no. I also love the customer support...questions were answered quickly and they always followed up to ensure all was good.

Nachteile: There was nothing I didn't like...........

Great software for your business if you need to plan, manage, and execute events with staffing.

Bewertet am 8.2.2018
Spencer T.
Assistant Event Coordinator
Essen & Trinken

Vorteile: Ease of use, the ability to message specific staff, the ability to text the staff of their appointments & schedule, customer service and rapid implementing of items we needed

Nachteile: Really small things, nothing major. The PDF printout of the map of the event always was a little too big so the staff schedule was on the back or 2nd sheet of paper. Clients are able to opt out of text messaging by removing their phone number from their account (might have missed a setting to turn this off though!).

Amazing system that made my life so simple!

Bewertet am 17.7.2018
Jillian D.
Owner, Event Planner

Vorteile: I like that I was able to edit the program to customize my needs for events, for example I could add my own titles based on the event requests. The system was very user-friendly and easy to navigate and keep me organized for events.

Nachteile: I use gmail for a lot of things it would have been efficient if when I had an event scheduled it automatically scheduled to my calendar of events.

Best catering staffing software

Bewertet am 25.10.2016
David H.
Restaurants, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We compared a variety of SaaS Apps and this one beat out when I work, deputy, and schedulehead. All those and more were focused on locations or regular jobs and were not set up to affordability manage a work forcw that might go from 3-30 staff on any given day. Still has some ui and other dev issues to resolve but Christophe is so responsive and was able to add a really helpful calendar view as well. No other scheduling software has the ability to request availability by skill set before assigning staff. Also, super great value

von Event Staff App an 25.10.2016

Thank you David for your review! Happy that you found Event Staff App to be helpful, and that we were able to support you with your staffing.

All the right things...

Bewertet am 14.12.2015
Kim S.
Event Coordinator

Kommentare: I've been using Event Staff App for 8 months now and it makes scheduling so easy... not only for myself but for staff as well. Any issue or question I've ever had concerning the software have been resolved or answered promptly. They even made changes to the app that we requested to make it work perfectly for us! My staff loves that requests are sent via text and email for ease of use, and that the dashboard is so convenient for them to keep track of their schedule... it even gives me reminders if there is a scheduling conflict so I can't make mistakes! Awesome! Fabulous customer service, super easy to use, auto-fill to save my time, continually making improvements before I even know I want them! Thanks for making my job easier Christophe! Keep up the great work!

von Event Staff App an 14.12.2015

Thank you so much Kim for the kind words! Makes me happy that you find my software to be helpful, and it inspires me to keep working on it. Glad to have you as a customer!

Event Staff App - JA

Bewertet am 19.1.2019
Javon A.
General Manager
Restaurants, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: As an administrator, Event Staff App helps to quickly organize a group of individuals to service an event. I like how Event Staff App allows you to view ratings for workers and rate workers, so I know the quality of worker I am getting for my events.

Nachteile: I feel like the event pages portion of the app could be more user friendly for the variety of time frames that my come with diverse events.

Event Staff App is a seamless software, providing ease for both management, and service employees!

Bewertet am 19.8.2015
Shaylee R.
Events and Operations Manager

Kommentare: Christophe with Event Staff App is wonderful to work with! He helped us to customize Event Staff App to more closely fit our company's needs for scheduling. The website makes scheduling our catering employees very simple, and has a great interface with Google Calendar and iCalendar, which helps our staff to keep track of their event assignments. The layout is very clear cut, and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend Event Staff App for straight forward scheduling for catering staff!

von Event Staff App an 19.8.2015

Thank you Shaylee for your review! -- It was my pleasure to work with you to help tailor the software to your business so that it could help with your scheduling operations and communication with staff.

Very happy to have you as a customer!

Event Staff App has streamlined our company's scheduling process.

Bewertet am 9.2.2016
Tracey O.
HR Manager

Kommentare: We are a large catering company with up to 200 seasonal part time employees. The Event Staff App makes scheduling those employees simple. Our managers and employees love the software because they can find all of the information they need in one place cutting my time communicating information to everyone down by half. Christophe has been absolutely amazing customizing the software to our needs making this a powerful and precise tool for us. I highly recommend this software!!

von Event Staff App an 10.2.2016

Happy to have you as a customer Tracey! Thank you so much for the review.

Hours Saved in Communication with Staff

Bewertet am 5.11.2014
Philippe S.

Kommentare: We have used Event Staff App for several years now to schedule and communicate with our staff. It saves me a ton of time in wasted back and forth phone call and emails that I normally used to do. Our experience with the software has been really great, and we highly recommend it to any event business looking to speed up the way they schedule their staff.

von Event Staff App an 6.11.2014

Thank you Philippe! We have been happy to have you as a customer over the past couple of years and glad that you find our software to be useful.

ESA to the rescue

Bewertet am 21.1.2019
Tyler S.
PM
Unterhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ability to check volunteers and staffs availability from the app is life saving

Nachteile: Needs to be revamped and made prettier. Seems like developers have given up on it

Great, flexible staff management program!

Bewertet am 20.11.2014
Heather C.
Director of Operations

Kommentare: We used this program for managing our sailing staff this season and it made huge difference in our internal operations. Setting up the program and getting everyone on-board was super simple. My scheduling staff learned how to use the program with very few issues and my sailing staff found it easy to use as well. In the past we have had to call/send emails and it was always chaotic. This made it so much faster and easier.

Event Staff App is Awesome

Bewertet am 4.11.2014
Jason C.

Kommentare: Event Staff App was the perfect app at the perfect time for us a the perfect price point. The best part about Event Staff App has been their willingness to work with us, listen to our feedback and incorporate ideas that are best suited for everyone. Couldn't recommend this product more!

Event Staff App - thumbs up!

Bewertet am 20.1.2015
Juli S.

Kommentare: I really like this app for event staffing. It is very easy to use on computer and mobile, works well with small and large staffing needs and the customer service is great!