Easy to use, fantastic customer service

Bewertet am 7.6.2018
Gina C.
Contact Center Manager

Vorteile: I've used this software in multiple organizations because of the ease of use and wonderful customer service. Every time I've contacted customer service, my problem is solved quickly and everyone I've interacted with is incredibly friendly. I've also had a custom account and set up with a dedicated account manager who is reliable, accessible, and supportive. In terms of the software itself, we need something to be able to easily send lots of text messages and this definitely fits the bill. I've had to train many people on how to use SendHub and it's very user-friendly, intuitive, and easy to learn. As a manager, I also enjoy being able to sign in as other users so I can see the text conversations my team is having.

Nachteile: The only downside so far has been that Sendhub doesn't yet integrate with our CRM so we miss out on some of those efficiencies. That being said, for our budget, I think SEndhub is a great choice because we are currently unable to allocate a ton of money towards software that might integrate with a CRM but be more expensive. Sendhub feels like an excellent value and we have been able to work around the lack of integration so far.

User opinion

Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Scott S.
Sergeant
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were looking for a way to offer overtime opportunities on a fair and equitable basis and then be allowed to preserve and track who received what and when. I was a plus the sendhub also allowed the creation for groups.

Vorteile: Able to disseminate important information to specific groups quickly. Also able to track messages sent. Also like how recipients cant reply to the entire group.

Nachteile: Unable to restrict users who share the same line from modifying set groups. I wish there was a feature that allowed roles/permissions. In messages, I wish the box didn't default to "press enter to send". We don't use voice minutes and wish that would reduce the cost.

SO FAR THE BEST

Bewertet am 26.8.2019
Joseph C.
C E O
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Since moving to SendHub from our previous company, we have had stability and reliability in sending our messages. Previously we sent out text blasts, we sat at our desks with bated breath and fingers crossed, hoping that the messages would go through. With SendHub, we have no such worries. We send out messages and have peace of mind that messages are sent and delivered.

Vorteile: Easy to use
No blacklisting of text blasts as with other companies

Nachteile: Instructions for use for users who do not regularly use this

We are a small business that has been using SendHub for years and are very satisfied!

Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Jay K.
Director of Operations
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Saving time and record keeping.

Vorteile: We use the software to communicate w/ tenants by being able to have a recorded log of all text messages sent and received. Technology has significantly changed the way our customer base communicates w/ us and being able to not only text, but have a saved log of all written communication solves multiple problems and greatly saves us time.

Nachteile: Being that we are a small business with a more specialized use it doesn't cater 100% to us, which is understandable. However, we have found ways to work around those hurdles and love it.

We use this program to communicate with our parents about upcoming evens and reminders.

Bewertet am 6.2.2018
Glenda G.
Secretary
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love that I can text the whole school or just certain grade levels by setting up groups. Its quick and easy for everyone to use.

Nachteile: That I do not have the ability to receive text messages back from people that I send messages to. I would love for them to be able to reply back to me sometimes.

Simple interface and effective service

Bewertet am 10.12.2017
Chris C.
VP, Products & Engineering

Vorteile: Wraps Twilio for us so that we don't have to write that code ourselves; great if you don't have engineers on staff!

Nachteile: TCO feels a bit high for what you get, especially when changes need to be made and you don't have engineers on staff and have to rely on pro services instead.

I have had a great experience, the functions are very easy to use!

Bewertet am 13.6.2018
Jossie G.

Kommentare: Exactly what I needed, to reach my clients quickly

Vorteile: The user friendly aspect of it. I send up multiple groups and categories and I was easy to do . The way they let you structure the text messages is exactly what I needed.

Nachteile: Sometimes you cannot get support right away because of the time difference. But I now have a contact person, that is beyond amazing and now I have no issues. She calls me back ASAP and tries to work with me

Excellent Support

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Mike H.
Rundfunkmedien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are using SendHub for contesting with our radio stations.

Vorteile: The software is fairly easy to use but their customer support is excellent and very quick to respond. When I have asked questions or made mistakes, both customer support and the salesperson who helped me will respond with answers.

Nachteile: I really haven’t had any issues with the software itself. My only problems have been lack of knowledge of sending SMS on my end, but we are learning.

Grateful for technology

Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Diane V.
Stewardship & Donor Development
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our goal for using this software was to find an acceptable method for connecting with our contacts in a way that feels personal and responsive without being invasive - and I believe we achieved that goal. I was our company ginea pig and was expected to trial this software in my department before we adopt it more widely across our organization. I will confidently recommend it to be used organization wide.

Vorteile: I'm not one to read instructions before plodding ahead with a new product (and I've often learned my lessons the hard way). The SendHub software was designed for people like me who just want to get the job done as quickly, easily and efficiently as possible. It was intuitive and allowed me to figure things out along the way without spending hours pouring over users manuals or digging through help articles. AND, I have to say one of the greatest strengths behind this software is the excellent customer support - both sales and technical!

Nachteile: For someone like me, more red flags or notifications that I'm sending a multi-segment SMS would be helpful. The software features a small gray indicator in the bottom right of each message bubble telling the user the number of segments a text message is going to be. But I'm just not one who pays attention to details that don't jump out at me.

Attachements

Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Lauren V.
Hr Manager
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's easy to use and it gets the job done

Nachteile: Could be more attachment friendly using PDF's and having more user folders

Good way to stay in contact with students

Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Edward C.
Manager of Data & Evaluation
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It helps us stay connected with our students real-time.

Vorteile: Students are easiest to connect with via text, so this was helpful in reaching out to students new to the program.

Nachteile: Unclear how messages segmented, and it was hard to track even when I downloaded the direct CSV information.

Very easy sytem to use and a lot of customer prefer text over emails and calls

Bewertet am 1.12.2017
Jane H.
Customer Service Representative

Vorteile: Now that we have been set up with this new system, we have very positive feedback from our customers. I like how easy it is to use and I also enjoy that I receive Pop ups when a new text has come in.

Nachteile: It would be nice to see if the message has been read or that it went to land line and not a cell number. Such a variety of numbers its hard to tell between a cell and home line.

Easy SMS

Bewertet am 6.11.2019
Gary F.
Database Magi
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We integrated SendHub with our in-house CRM system. We can now text our customers directly from our CRM and track their responses. We can also capture our sales reps use of the system and make sure that they're putting it to best use.

Vorteile: SendHub makes SMS integration easy and straightforward. The system has an easy to understand API interface that is well documented.

Nachteile: One option I saw in other SMS systems that was not available in SendHub was to flag a message thread as "completed." That would have given use the option to scrape threads to be removed from our sales reps phones. But it's a small item.

Best SMS service on the market

Bewertet am 12.6.2018
Remi M.
Digital Marketer & Sales Consultant

Vorteile: - Their API is awesome and allows customized solutions
- Their support is amazing
- They provide a line that does SMS, MMS and phone calls (not the case with other solutions!)

Nachteile: - they do not have a chatbot that allows automated SMS follow-ups and to confirm scheduled appointments

Our company has used Sendhub for a few years now and it's been great for how we use it.

Bewertet am 4.12.2017
Sean L.
Safety Director

Vorteile: Ease of use in creating groups and sending out a lot of messages quickly. Also having the unlimited option so that we know we'll never run out if we go over.

Nachteile: Reliability at times has been poor. Text get delayed or not sent out at all. It would be nice to have some indication on the user end to know when the messages have been delivered for sure. We have no way of knowing and always assume they've gone out and then learn later that they didn't go out or were extremely delayed.
Having to switch to shortcode for mass texts is a little inconvenient but I understand why it has to be this way and is mostly out of Sendhub's control since it's on the carriers.

We are happy ith our experience using SendHub to text message thousands of message per month.

Bewertet am 18.6.2018
Urban Village Program Director

Vorteile: It's easy to use, and the customer service is helpful. The messages are sent reliably after we schedule them.

Nachteile: It seems a little pricey, especially compared with email marketing services, but I haven't done alot of comparison shopping.

First time user who gets needed information

Bewertet am 26.11.2018
Claire W.
Business Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Only positive experience with this software! Based on my experience, I'm contemplating using it from a business stand point.

Vorteile: On the user end, it's easy to use, easy to read what the sender needs me to understand, and simple to respond and get a message back to the sender.

Nachteile: Currently, there is not a con I've experienced with this software.

SendHub review

Bewertet am 10.10.2019
Kelly J.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: very useful tool for business communication

Vorteile: Great way to communicate to your business team

Nachteile: learning all the rules of text messaging

A delight to use!

Bewertet am 4.1.2018
Tony R.
Co-Founder
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very easy to stay in touch with our customers. We also use it for sending a quick tap on the shoulder for incoming customers who haven't yet completed their order.

Vorteile: The user-interface is fantastic. Everything is very intuitive and laid out in a way that's easy to understand. We have a lot of SaaS subscriptions and we've become a bit cynical about how easy it will be to get a new service into our workflow. But, SendHub has been a delight to use and fits right in.

SendHub Has Been Amazing!

Bewertet am 12.6.2018
Sean G.
CEO & Founder
Sport, Selbstständig

Kommentare: High ROI
Brand Awareness
Great Marketing Strategy

Vorteile: fast and effective platform. Text messaging campaigns have been the most effective campaigns and have the highest ROI for my organization.

Nachteile: Easier Way To Upload List. Very Tough At Times To Upload Mass Listing, However, The Support Team Does A Great Job Of Uploading My Mass Listings

Sendhub

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Keith D.
VP, IT
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use Sendhub for all of our text to win programs and it has proven to be a solid solution.

Vorteile: Sendhub is easy to use and very well priced. We use it for text to win registrations.

Nachteile: It's difficult to consolidate and collect contacts for future use when a person registers for a certain group.

This helped me get so much work done.

Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Nicholas H.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

Vorteile: While recruiting for lyft I needed to contact 24000 customers. This helped me to do it in a matter of days.

Nachteile: I'll say this was a little pricier than I anticipated, but I easily made my money back so it worked great for me.

Great business phone system

Bewertet am 3.3.2014
On the go
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: After using SendHub for my business, I have found it very easy to use. I can connect with customers no matter where I am and not have to confuse business calls with personal calls on my cell phone. The auto attendant feature makes my business sound more professional and voicemail transcription sent to my email makes sure I never miss an important sales opportunity.

Vorteile: features, mobility, can access anywhere

Nachteile: if your setting up multiple lines, call a rep from the company to help you get set up

Great for sales teams!

Bewertet am 5.3.2014
Gj
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Easy to set up and has cut my infrastructure cost by 50% or more. Plus, I can monitor communication logs, which gives me a lot visibility and the ability to optimize team member performance.

Vorteile: Easy to set up

Best customer service

Bewertet am 23.1.2019
Tahor G.
Bankwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Sendhub has fantastic customer service. Toshia helped me every step of the way and made it a breeze to get my text blast system up and running. I would definitely recommend Sendhub to anyone who needs this for their business.

Vorteile: It's easy to use, I can easily transfer my contacts and get my blasts up and running.

Nachteile: Takes practice at first, but after the first few texts you make your own format.