Primalogik Bewertungen

4.4/5
    4.4/5
    4.7/5

Über Primalogik

Erschwingliche webbasierte Lösung mit anpassbaren Fragebögen, automatisierten E-Mail-Erinnerungen und schnellen Anmeldeprozessen. Teste es kostenlos.

Erfahre mehr über Primalogik

66 von %{reviews_total} Bewertungen angezeigt

Chair
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2018

"user friendly, fast to learn no issues"

Vorteile: customer service is excellent, very quick in response, never had to wait for answer or technical support!

Nachteile: I do not really have any issues. No problems with the software or the site or the support team. there is nothing to report.

Johanna M.
Operations Mgr
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2016

"User Friendly with Excellent Customer Service Support "

Kommentare: I had a very hard time (about 2 years off and on) finding a software that would give me everything I need for tracking and managing employees in the restaurant and bakery industry. Somewhere along my off and on again search I came across Software Advice who provided 3 different companies and ended up getting Primalogik. I've been using them for about one month give or take for several businesses and so far it works great!

Vorteile: 1. Mulit-manager input for all employees - I don't have to assign a cashier to one manager. Being in the restaurant industry managers work with almost all cashiers and therefore need to be able to add notes to everyone and not just the cashier they are assigned to.
2. The price is reasonable compared to all the other companies out there.
3. Its simple and direct, gets right to the point and is super user friendly.
4. It summarizes all mgmt evaluations into one final evaluation for the employee.
5. I can use it on my cell, laptop, computer - great for on site staff as most of them use it on their cell phones.
6. Have the options to turn everything into spanish.
7. Customer support is great! They really work with you to give you what you need and if they don't have it they find a way to try and implement it.
8. Free trial to test it out.

Nachteile: 1. I had to put all my upper mgmt team with the HR privilege in order for them to have access to all staff and be able to write in each file which works great but having all upper mgmt with HR privilege allows upper mgmt to go into other mangers files which can cause major problems. Currently we are looking for solutions and are leaning towards opening up another account just for upper mgmt without the HR privilege.
2. Journal entries don't have set categories where employees can simple click on a category such as Late, No call no show, bad conduct, etc. However, they are already working on that which goes back to one of my PROS - this company really listens to you input/needs and try to find a solution.

von Anibal an 6.12.2016

Thank you Johanna for your kind review. We really spend quite a bit of energy in the design of the application so that it's useful, user friendly and extremely effective and powerful. Your direct feedback, in particular with the Employee Journal module, has been invaluable and we truly appreciate your ongoing support with your restaurants.

With respect to the HR issue that you mentioned, we're actually doing an upgrade soon (hopefully this next weekend) that will allow you to use the system without having to create another organization! The fix will allow managers to have multiple people with the HR privilege while maintaining the access restrictions to the other HR personnel files.

And, as you know, the functionality to add tagging (and categories) to the Employee Journals is something that's high on our list of priorities and should be addressed in a future version of the platform.

-Anibal

• Bewertet am 3.10.2016
Matt P.
Assistant to the CEO
  • Bewertet am 23.2.2015

"Easy to implement and easy to use 360 feedback solution"

Kommentare: After reviewing several potential 360 feedback tools and trying the free version of many of them, Primalogik 360 was the best fit for our company. This service is definitely worth the money we paid for it. The product is extremely easy to set up and implement. The user experience is very intuitive so there was very little training we needed to do to roll out this tool. The automated email reminders and built in reporting features made it really easy to track who had responded and who had not. The last time we did this we tracked it all through excel spreadsheets and compiled everything manually. This was much easier. There is a feature that compares a single individual to the aggregate results of all others who were rated using the same survey. It also indicates if that individual was an extremely high performer or low performer which is helpful from a comparison perspective. Custom surveys are really easy to set up. The variable privacy settings are a great feature. It helped us facilitate a truly anonymous review process which resulted in truly candid and useful feedback. There are a few areas where I believe the product could be enhanced to facilitate and streamline the delivery of the 360 feedback results. 1. The output PDF consolidates the feedback really well but the default font size is quite small. An option to vary the size of the output text would be nice. 2. It would also be helpful if the admin users had the ability to edit/remove individual comments. We did not need this functionality too much but there were some instances where a reviewer left a comment that was not appropriate to share with the person being reviewed. There is no easy way to exclude this comment before producing the default PDF. A solution for this would also be great. There was another issue that I came across which was that during the survey building process there was no way to add a descriptive text field that you might use for an introduction or header. I reached out to the service department of the company and they were very responsive and actually implemented a solution to this issue before I rolled out my surveys. I am not sure if the company will always be able to address issues this quickly but it was nice to see how quickly they responded to client inquiries and found solutions. I reached out a few times during the first week while I was setting up the product and received very quick responses from the service department.

• Bewertet am 23.2.2015
HR Manager
Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2018

"It's a good solution if you need a basic feedback software"

Vorteile: It covers our basic needs in terms of feedback/performace reviews. For the users it's quite clear and easy to use.

Nachteile: It could be much more functional, with a nicer and clearer organization and interface. It looks vintage.

Anthony S.
HR Manager
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.6.2019

"Great Product & Even Better Customer Support"

Kommentare: Outstanding!

Vorteile: Our customer support/implementation rep was and has continued to be amazing! he software overall is really nice and organized but could use some better automation and sorting tasks. However, anything and everything i have brought up to Ryan, he has either got me an answer or taken it to his software team and they have implemented it! We will always use Primalogik and regret not switching to them sooner!

Nachteile: Sometimes sorting or organizing data (like work anniversary) can be a little cumbersome but they have already made improvements to this in the few months we have been with them.

Ashton B.
Learning and Development
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.6.2019

"Great Value and Excellent Service"

Kommentare: My overall experience was positive. Our representative and is stellar - super responsive to all of my questions, he made things work for us, and he's very friendly. With their company being small, we ran into some concerns briefly with the contract, but executive was able to get everyone on a call quickly and we worked it out in a matter of days. The tool is very secure with many options for anonymity. You just have to go into every page and read everything to ensure you're checking the appropriate boxes for what your org needs. And even still, you're bound to have questions, because the "teams access" feature is a bit confusing. Some access still didn't allow access. The reporting is good. Easy to follow. I like the charts and comment sections and how it's organized. The reporting features are great, and I like the comparison feature. I appreciate the tool giving participants auto-reminders every few days to complete their survey and it provided the Administrator with regular progress updates. Overall, great tool! Small kinks that can be improved - but I HIGHLY recommend.

Vorteile: I like that Primalogik is not overly complex to use. While it did take a few times to explain how the tool worked before my HR Administrators were comfortable with it - ultimately it is fairly easy to navigate. I appreciate the reporting features offered and the comparison feature within the tool. The price is inexpensive, so that is definitely a pro.

Nachteile: The tool is somewhat manual - not highly intuitive. "Teams access" feature was a bit confusing.

Gordon B.
Director of Operations
  • Bewertet am 27.5.2016

"Great performance management tool"

Kommentare: We have just completed our second round of Primalogik 360 feedback reviews. The process is extremely helpful in providing information to help employees see where their coworkers really appreciate them, while at the same time offering the opportunity for valuable conversations about areas need improvement. By referring back to the previous round, employees get encouraged when they see improvements in their results. The flexibility of the questionnaire build tool reduces the amount of time it takes to create meaningful surveys. There was also significant time savings with the process of handling performance reviews. What took a couple of weeks of almost dedicated time was accomplished in far few hours. The back and forth process also created a performance discussion between manager and employee rather than a monologue dominated by the manager. Having all of the information online and available to the individual managers makes it easy to utilize too. Being allowed to try it out for free was also great. By the time we were though our trial period, we completed our process but the value we received was enough that we subscribed so that we can maintain continuity for the next year and beyond. The support we received from Primalogik is extremely strong. We wanted a few custom ratings and they turned those around within an hour of requesting them. They also helped us to understand how to use the system in an optimal way.

von Primalogik Software Solutions an 27.5.2016

Thank you so much Gordon for such nice words. We are truly humbled by your comments and are happy that we can solve real-life problems with a simplistic, yet effective approach. I'll pass your kudos to the rest of team. All the best.

• Bewertet am 27.5.2016
Dave W.
  • Bewertet am 21.12.2016

"Consultant's back pocket toolkit"

Kommentare: Whilst Primalogik is set up for primarily for organizations, as one who consults with organizations, I have found the 360 review capability to be an excellent addition to my toolkit. I work across large corporates and government departments and also a range of small to medium businesses, not for profits or start-ups. A lot of my work relates to individual and team development which often requires setting up a feedback process for team members. I have enjoyed the flexibility afforded me in Primalogik's 360 tool. In conjunction with my clients, I have been able to simply design a 360 review that suits client needs at an affordable unit cost. The report is simple and uncluttered and I have found the team at Primalogik to be responsive to any questions that emerge along the way. The software is constantly being reviewed and some of the newer features make for simpler use. When first using the product, it took some time to get used to its idiosyncrasies, however, I was provided with helpful personalized assistance along the way. The report could be enhanced by providing the user the opportunity to modify the report style, but having said this the value for money is not in question.

von Primalogik Software Solutions an 21.12.2016

Thank you Dave for the nice review. Ease of use continues to be one of the main pillars of our philosophy. Even with the addition of the goal and objective tracking feature (coming next month) and with the popular Employee Journal module we see the simplicity in the design as being paramount. In organizations with hundreds of employees the tool must not get in the way but facilitate this important process. Thanks for your continued support and Happy Holidays.

• Bewertet am 21.12.2016
Chad B.
Sr. HR Business Partner
Rundfunkmedien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.6.2019

"Primalogik Review"

Kommentare: Primalogik has allowed us to shift our culture to one that embraces transparency and feedback. We still have work to do, but utilizing Primalogik has allowed us to place the cornerstone for the foundation of this culture change.

Vorteile: The ability house all of the 360 feedback in one place, easy to reference (both employee, manager, and admin views), and easy to generate meaningful data via reporting

Nachteile: If extensions on a review are needed, as an admin, I need to manually adjust for every employee. Would really like to see a function that allows for both individual extensions AND a mass extension for all participants at once.

• Bewertet am 27.6.2019
People Services Coordinator
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.3.2018

"Easy day-to-day use"

Vorteile: The tool works as it should to review others. When sending 360 Reviews to managers, it cleanly creates a file. Batch operations is great.

Nachteile: When any org changes need to be made it is tedious and not fluid. You must make changes for one user in multiple locations on the site. The Department section is messy as well.

• Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Roland A.
Finance Analyst
Bankwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2018

"very efficient Performance Review program"

Vorteile: Very efficient performance review solution for Hr professionals. very easy to use even for employees who aren't con conversant with the computer. a little introduction and they are good to go. Great way of generating performance feedback.

Nachteile: Not much cons. just that occasionally reports becomes difficult to produce as one may need assistance to make it available. this gets my superiors agitated a bit. but aside this the program is a great one and would need much improvement. i would recommend this to others.

• Bewertet am 11.12.2018
John T.
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2016

"Simple User Interface with Robust Back End Reporting"

Kommentare: I am an HR manager supporting 3500 employees. We do not do 360 reviews regularly, but was looking for a solution for an individual and stumbled across the Primalogik product online. I was impressed by the simplicity of the layout, how intuitive the dashboard was, and when the process was over, how the reporting facilitated a constructive conversation between myself, the subject of the feedback, and their direct supervisor. Customer support was excellent, and I thought the pricing was very reasonable. All in, I'm a fan and will use the Primalogik platform again. I would also recommend to colleagues without hesitation.

Vorteile: The easy, simple, clean, and intuitive user interface.
The ability to customize the question library.
Simple reporting, with breakdowns showing how many responses fell into which answer.

Nachteile: I thought the standard question library was a little sparse. I think there is room for more 'boilerplate' stuff here that gets a baseline on those being assessed.

von Primalogik Software Solutions an 20.9.2016

Thank you very much John for your kind words. One of our mantras is to keep it simple and useful. Thanks for the feedback on the gallery - we'll definitely work on that aspect some more.

• Bewertet am 20.9.2016
Brittany B.
Human Resources Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Great, Simple Product!"

Kommentare: We are a 75 person company with a number of remote employees and employees in the US and in Europe. We chose Primalogik because it was an easy to use, cost-efficient way to track performance reviews, 360 reviews and general surveys that the company sends out to employees. The value for the money is excellent and the customer service is top notch. I never wait for a response for more than an hour and they are always happy to work with me to find a way to make the system work for us even when we have random requests!

Vorteile: Easy to use
Cost efficient

Nachteile: Not overly advanced, some features that are not offered

von Primalogik Software Solutions an 6.12.2016

Thank you Brittany for your review. We appreciate our customers' business and though the tool is extremely easy to use we understand the need for technical support and customer service. I'm glad you're happy with our service.

In terms of features and functionality we're about to launch a brand new module to handle goals and objectives tracking that will follow on the steps of our 'keep it simple' and effective ideology. We also recently added the extremely popular Employee Journal feature. I invite you and your team to use it for your day-to-day use. It's a great new feature that helps in capturing real-time feedback as well as notes and reminders throughout the course of the year.

Again thanks for your kind words and continued support.

Suzanne D.
Learning & Development Manager
  • Bewertet am 25.8.2014

"Primalogik 360--an excellent tool with superior customer service and support"

Kommentare: When our organization was searching for a performance support tool that would allow us to measure pre- and post-program data for 260 managers, the capabilities, cost and user-friendliness of the Primalogik 360 tool were standouts. As I was the person who needed to manage the implementation and rollout of the tool, on top of my many others tasks, it was essential that the tool was easy to set-up and that the use of the product was intuitive for end-users. The Primalogik 360 platform has delivered on all of these points. But what really stands out, and sets Primalogik apart, is the dedication and support shown by the CEOs and Co-founders, Gabriel Dominguez Martin and David Lévesque. They have gone the extra mile in ensuring that the tool meets my business needs that I receive regular reports, and that custom modifications have gone into effect in a timely manner. They are responsive in addressing my many questions and concerns. I have especially appreciated the collaborative/brainstorming approach they have taken with me in regards to product enhancements. I highly recommend both Primalogik 360 as a reliable, effective tool, as well as the outstanding consultative service provided by the Primalogik 360 team. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to discuss my recommendation further.

• Bewertet am 25.8.2014
Kanokwan L.
Manager, Human Resources
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.10.2016

"Excellent customer services & tools"

Kommentare: Anibal is excellent, positive, quick and efficient in handling this Performance Review project for Vector Aerospace! The design of the system is genius. It's one of the most user friendly tools I've ever experienced.

Vorteile: Easy to use, customize and navigate.

Nachteile: When import users from spreadsheet, it would be nice to have the date format instruction written clearly i.e. yyyy-mm-dd or mm/dd/yyyy.

von Primalogik Software Solutions an 21.10.2016

Thanks Nok for such nice words. User friendly tools are rare these days, and we continue to strive to provide the most user friendly experience while keeping up the effectiveness of the tool. With respect to the date format, we just made a change to the sample spreadsheet provided to clearly indicate the date format. Thanks for letting us know.

• Bewertet am 21.10.2016
Stacey C.
Dir. Admin and Support
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.12.2016

"Good, but need more ability to personalize it."

Kommentare: We had wished we could personalize it a bit more, add fields for different departments. Managers had difficulty addressing specific department issues.

Vorteile: online capability

Nachteile: not easily changed

von Primalogik Software Solutions an 5.1.2017

I'm sorry you feel this way. I tried contacting you several times to see what the issue is, since we usually can add fields without any problems. It'd be good if we could connect so that we can help you get the most out of the solution. We can also provide training specific for managers when that's needed. Even though the application is very intuitive a more hands-on training approach is better for some groups. I remain available to discuss this further with you or anybody else within the HPC group.

• Bewertet am 22.12.2016
Annette D.
  • Bewertet am 26.8.2016

"Primalogik feedback 26 Aug 2016"

Kommentare: We have run a 360° appraisal the first time in the company and also the first time with Primalogik in H1-2016. We had set up the questionnaire by ourselves and are now reviewing where the questionnaire needs to be adjusted further. There were no problems to handle the SaaS tool neither from employee nor manager side.

Vorteile: The possibility to design the tailor-made questionnaires, also to create surveys.
The newly created function for managers to make notes related to the employees being evaluated during the period. This is very helpful.

Nachteile: We miss an extracting function where we can summerize the individual results in one spreadsheet.
The filtered appraisal results had been collected by hand in a spreadsheet to compare the employees in one department, to see on one view how the peers had evaluated them, to figure out the difference between the manager and peer evaluation.

von Primalogik Software Solutions an 7.11.2016

Thanks Annette for your recent review. I'm glad that you're finding the Employee Journal feature so beneficial. We have received great feedback from many of our clients on how useful and simple it is to use. We have great ideas on how to keep improving that tool! With respect to your request for an extraction tool, I'll follow-up with you directly since we have a few options on how to do this already. Want to make sure we understand where the gap is (if there's one).

• Bewertet am 26.8.2016
Emily H.

"Primalogik"

Kommentare: The software team is always willing to help. Some functions are a little basic but overall it is a functional system that staff is happy to use. Happy staff = Happy Managers!

von Primalogik Software Solutions an 6.12.2016

Thank you Emily for your review. We're always eager to hear your feedback as to how we can improve the functionality. Please don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas and experience in using the system.

We try to keep the system as easy as possible to use and at the same time add valuable and measurable features, like the Employee Journal (feel free to give it a try) and the recent People Directory module.

We are also about to launch a new module to make it simple for managers and employees to keep track of goals and objectives. I'm sure you'll see the benefits of this new module soon.

William B.

"Good tool "

Kommentare: We are pleased with the program. We could not get our managers to properly perform employee evaluations on a regular basis. It is still a challenge, but it has improved significantly since purchasing this software. It is easy to use and provides a nice database of employee performance type questions. We recommend this program to everyone.

von Primalogik Software Solutions an 6.12.2016

Thank you William for your nice review. It's not always easy to get managers to complete the performance management tasks required. We believe this is an integral part of being a good manager and as such we are committed to building tools that can help in these tasks. We want to automate everything that can be automated so that we can leave more time for managers to work directly with their employees, improving engagement and morale.

Thanks again for your support.

Abbey S.
  • Bewertet am 16.2.2017

"Great performance review software made even better by fantastic customer service."

Kommentare: Our HR department was asked to look around for a performance review software that was easy to use and not too complicated. Primalogik was the best one we found by far. Not only is it simple to use, without any unnecessary complications, but the customer service is so personalised and efficient that any problems we have are resolved straight away. We found there were a few features that we wanted, so we asked the guys at Primalogik if they could add them for us and they did, straight away. You can't really get any better than that. I would definitely recommend this software.

von Primalogik Software Solutions an 16.2.2017

Thanks Abbey for such nice words. Indeed it's been a pleasure working with you and the Degustabox team. I'm really happy you can make full use of the system and enjoy its ease of use so much. Have a great rest of the week.

• Bewertet am 16.2.2017
Candace G.
Director of Talent
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.5.2017

"Highly recommend"

Kommentare: Highly, highly recommend.

Vorteile: - Intuitive, easy to use, great value for $$
- saved so much time and energy
- feedback from our staff was that they loved it
- loved the different options for anonymity

Nachteile: Love the product inside and out. Some separate Self Assessment options would be great, but that would only be a bonus. Also, we had one person want to withdraw their comments and we haven't seen a way that this can happen?

• Bewertet am 9.5.2017
Romina T.
HR Leader
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2016

"Simple, practical and efficient!"

Kommentare: This software has given us the ability to clarify, simplify and systematize our performance evaluation process, providing greater confidence and visibility to all participants.

von Primalogik Software Solutions an 28.6.2016

Thank you Romina for providing this review. One of our key guidelines in the design of Primalogik 360 is simplicity. While keeping things simple we strive to provide an efficient and effective tool to performance management.

• Bewertet am 28.6.2016
Steve D.
  • Bewertet am 30.3.2017

"Excellent customer service"

Kommentare: Many times businesses offer canned solutions through software without customer service to back up their use. If something doesn't seem to work right or if you don't know how to do something, you may be referred to some cryptic knowledgebase. Not so with Primalogik. Their customer service is excellent. I have found them to be available both by phone and live chat and extremely helpful. So far, we're very pleased with the software itself. It provides an excellent way to review staff and conduct 360's.

von Primalogik Software Solutions an 30.3.2017

Thanks Steve for such nice words. Indeed, we know and live with software where after-sales support is not at the same level as we're expecting. I'm glad to see that you notice and appreciate our support and service in general. Glad we can continue to help.

• Bewertet am 30.3.2017
Joseph S.
Unternehmensberatung
  • Bewertet am 15.9.2015

"simple and effective and I recommend it to any"

Vorteile: I was an early adopter and even then found the product robust and the customer support fast, simple and personal. I like simple and no extra bells and whistles. I found that Primalogik could let me keep it simple or I could fancy it up if my client wanted that. Nice

Nachteile: There's not much that I don't like.

• Bewertet am 15.9.2015
Nina L.

"IRIS Connect "

Kommentare: A very intuitive easy to use platform, the support that is given is always spot on. Their Friendly and I get a response from them very quickly. Everyone likes using the platform and it has all the features that we need.

von Primalogik Software Solutions an 6.12.2016

Thank you Nina for your kind words. In this age of technology and with the amount of information systems anybody usually deals with on a regular basis, we truly believe that providing top-notch technical support is one of our strongest assets. We know the system, we know the industry and as such we want to provide as much help as possible to all our clients for a successful implementation of Primalogik 360.