Über Primalogik

Erschwingliche webbasierte Lösung mit anpassbaren Fragebögen, automatisierten E-Mail-Erinnerungen und schnellen Anmeldeprozessen. Teste es kostenlos.

Erfahre mehr über Primalogik

Powerful comparison tools. Integration with Google Apps.

Bewertungen zu Primalogik

3,9

Primalogik hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 79 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Primalogik bereits verwendet?

user friendly, fast to learn no issues

customer service is excellent, very quick in response, never had to wait for answer or technical support!

I do not really have any issues. No problems with the software or the site or the support team. there is nothing to report.

Anthony
HR Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product & Even Better Customer Support

Kommentare: Outstanding!

Our customer support/implementation rep was and has continued to be amazing! he software overall is really nice and organized but could use some better automation and sorting tasks. However, anything and everything i have brought up to Ryan, he has either got me an answer or taken it to his software team and they have implemented it! We will always use Primalogik and regret not switching to them sooner!

Sometimes sorting or organizing data (like work anniversary) can be a little cumbersome but they have already made improvements to this in the few months we have been with them.

Stacie
Human Resources Administrator in Australien
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good review product

Kommentare: Overall good experience. As mentioned very user friendly and the support team were helpful.

Easy to use, for the administrators and for the users

Not being able to schedule reviews and notifications. it is very time consuming for our team to administrate as we have 11 divisions who do 2-3 reviews a year at all different times.

Steve
Director of Finance in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Annual Reviews

Kommentare: It was a very good experience. We were looking for a way to simplify and streamline our annual review process. In the near future we plan on training managers to "journalize" their one-on-one meetings and other items.

It was user friendly as it didn't take much training to get the managers and direct reports to perform the annual reviews. The information is digital and always available. Before we were using spreadsheets, word, and printing reviews and manually filing them away.

None at this time. Currently, we are not using the full functionality of the product. Next step is to start using journalizing our one-on-one meetings and looking into the survey part of the program

Matt
Assistant to the CEO in USA

Easy to implement and easy to use 360 feedback solution

Kommentare: After reviewing several potential 360 feedback tools and trying the free version of many of them, Primalogik 360 was the best fit for our company. This service is definitely worth the money we paid for it. The product is extremely easy to set up and implement. The user experience is very intuitive so there was very little training we needed to do to roll out this tool. The automated email reminders and built in reporting features made it really easy to track who had responded and who had not. The last time we did this we tracked it all through excel spreadsheets and compiled everything manually. This was much easier. There is a feature that compares a single individual to the aggregate results of all others who were rated using the same survey. It also indicates if that individual was an extremely high performer or low performer which is helpful from a comparison perspective. Custom surveys are really easy to set up. The variable privacy settings are a great feature. It helped us facilitate a truly anonymous review process which resulted in truly candid and useful feedback. There are a few areas where I believe the product could be enhanced to facilitate and streamline the delivery of the 360 feedback results. 1. The output PDF consolidates the feedback really well but the default font size is quite small. An option to vary the size of the output text would be nice. 2. It would also be helpful if the admin users had the ability to edit/remove individual comments. We did not need this functionality too much but there were some instances where a reviewer left a comment that was not appropriate to share with the person being reviewed. There is no easy way to exclude this comment before producing the default PDF. A solution for this would also be great. There was another issue that I came across which was that during the survey building process there was no way to add a descriptive text field that you might use for an introduction or header. I reached out to the service department of the company and they were very responsive and actually implemented a solution to this issue before I rolled out my surveys. I am not sure if the company will always be able to address issues this quickly but it was nice to see how quickly they responded to client inquiries and found solutions. I reached out a few times during the first week while I was setting up the product and received very quick responses from the service department.

Josephine
Director Finance & Admin in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

After much trial and error I'm so glad I found Primalogik

Kommentare: We looked at many other platforms, none of which really met our needs. We already have a carefully crafted set of competencies for each of our staff roles and wanted to make sure that these were reflected in our appraisals. Most platforms we looked at felt like we were trying to put a square peg in a round hole.
Primalogik allowed us to create exactly what we wanted since it allows the user to modify templates as required.
We literally pulled the plug on a launch of our performance review process with 24 hours to go and swapped to Primalogik because we liked it so much more that the provider we had previously opted for.
The customer service for Primalogik has been excellent. Always there when you need them and provide quick answers that solve the issue immediately.

The simplicity of use for this software is why I love it so much. I could literally pick it up and start using it with barely any guidance, demo or learning. It does everything that I need for our annual and year round performance review processes. I really like the fact that the appraisals can be tailored to exactly what we were trying to create, not feel like we were trying to force our appraisals into a format / template that someone else had designed.

The only question that I have repeatedly had from staff is regarding the anonymity of 360 degree feedback. While we can control these settings, it might be an idea to have this clearly shown for staff when they enter the 360 degree feedback request.

Antwort von Primalogik Software Solutions

Thank you Josephine for the lovely feedback! We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying the flexibility and simplicity of the Primalogik platform. Thank you for mentioning the concerns of employees regarding the anonymity setting. I will share this with the product team and see if we can add a label to let employees know when a survey is fully anonymous.

Lee
HR Practice Lead and Corporate HR in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool to address 360s, Goal and Performance Management and more!

Kommentare: Primalogik provides incredible customer service, always answering my questions within hours. They provide additional solutions or workarounds to any items I bring up, and are respectful in their communications. It was a breeze to get started and we were able to see benefits almost immediately!

We originally purchased Primalogik for the 360 review capabilities. We quickly moved into using opinion surveys, daily health checks, goal and performance management and more.

We have provided feedback on a few items that I would like to see as an HR professional, including space to easily upload and store resumes and more flexible security roles.

Antwort von Primalogik Software Solutions

Thank you Lee for this wonderful review and your kind words on our customer service! We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying the different features of Primalogik. We always welcome your feedback on what items you would like to see next in the platform!

Krystal
HR Coordinator in USA

It's easy to use and able to get the job done.

It's simple and easy to use. Haven't had much confusion from the users on my team, even those who are not so computer saavy.

There's not many options for customization and it can be a tedious process to accomplish what we use it for.

Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy day-to-day use

The tool works as it should to review others. When sending 360 Reviews to managers, it cleanly creates a file. Batch operations is great.

When any org changes need to be made it is tedious and not fluid. You must make changes for one user in multiple locations on the site. The Department section is messy as well.

Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

Kommentare: Easy to manage employee reviews and questionnaires for exit interviews, feedback, and other questions regarding the company.

Easy to use for employees and employers. I like that it can be customized to ask any questions, multiple choice, leave comments, etc. as well as rate immediately.

It is not easy to set-up the system for employees the very firs time you start doing reviews. We have a lot of different employee systems and each one is a little different. This beginning process is very time consuming.

Abbey
Spanien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great performance review software made even better by fantastic customer service.

Kommentare: Our HR department was asked to look around for a performance review software that was easy to use and not too complicated. Primalogik was the best one we found by far. Not only is it simple to use, without any unnecessary complications, but the customer service is so personalised and efficient that any problems we have are resolved straight away. We found there were a few features that we wanted, so we asked the guys at Primalogik if they could add them for us and they did, straight away. You can't really get any better than that. I would definitely recommend this software.

Antwort von Primalogik Software Solutions

Thanks Abbey for such nice words. Indeed it's been a pleasure working with you and the Degustabox team. I'm really happy you can make full use of the system and enjoy its ease of use so much. Have a great rest of the week.

Steve

Excellent customer service

Kommentare: Many times businesses offer canned solutions through software without customer service to back up their use. If something doesn't seem to work right or if you don't know how to do something, you may be referred to some cryptic knowledgebase. Not so with Primalogik. Their customer service is excellent. I have found them to be available both by phone and live chat and extremely helpful. So far, we're very pleased with the software itself. It provides an excellent way to review staff and conduct 360's.

Antwort von Primalogik Software Solutions

Thanks Steve for such nice words. Indeed, we know and live with software where after-sales support is not at the same level as we're expecting. I'm glad to see that you notice and appreciate our support and service in general. Glad we can continue to help.

Sarah
HR Generalist in Kanada
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Service & Easy to use

Kommentare: Over the past years I have implemented many new HR systems and the Primalogik system has by far been the easiest to set up and roll out. The customer service is excellent! I highly recommend this product. Overall very easy to use

Antwort von Primalogik Software Solutions

Thank you Sarah for the nice review. I'm glad you found the experience to setup and configure and launch effective and efficient. Let us know how we can continue to help!

Marc
General Manager in Kanada

We had a paper based system before. It was very cumbersome. Doing a 360 evaluation brutal

Appreciate the summary page. As a GM - it is quick and to the point. Getting reminder emails of upcoming revues and evaluations helps me plan my week.

Would like a grammar checker. It help with errors like typing however having a grammar check would be great

Michelle
Manager, HR in USA

Check out Primalogik

Kommentare: I chose Primalogik from over 70 other vendors who were also offering a web based 360 and annual review tool. Primalogik stood out immediately to me as it was an easy to use system, it had all the functionality I needed and when it didn't, Gabriel helped me customize many features to meet my business needs. The Primalogik tools are offered at a great price and I'm very happy with my decision to use this product.

Antwort von Primalogik Software Solutions

Thank you very much Michelle for your kind review. We always strive to keep the application simple, yet powerful for our users.

Jenny
Managing Director in Kanada

The tool is very easy to use and good platform for documenting data.

Kommentare: Great way to quickly generate performance feedback and basics of career planning. Also like the ease of storing information.

Easy to fill out and to review with team. With no training, I was able to login and start my own review and set up that of my team. The tool is very intuitive. I like the ability to build on functionality over time - ie start with general surveys and add in goals etc. as you go.

General survey is too general. I suspect we will need to invest in survey customization. Would be helpful if there were options for customized surveys based on type of business - eg. consulting

Tammy
Owner in Australien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Affordability and easy to use

Kommentare: I have been using the software for 2 years now and found it to not only be set up but extremely powerful when you have a service based business. With all the struggles that come with small business Primalogik allows me to incorporate a fantastic performance management system and it is extremely affordable as well. I have recommended it to many small businesses I know and will continue to do so!

Antwort von Primalogik Software Solutions

Thank you so much Tammy for such nice comments. We truly believe in making affordable and usable software. Glad you're happy.

Stephanie Faris
Quelle: GetApp

Easily create employee evaluations

Kommentare: While employee feedback is an important part of employee performance management, it can easily be skipped by managers due to the difficult nature of compiling results and ensuring anonymity and confidentiality of results. Primalogik 360 seeks to make this process easier by creating forms pre-populated with the criteria many businesses use to evaluate employees.

Easy to use, notification reminders make it easy to remind supervisors

Pricey, especially for small organizations

Leon

Great tool

Kommentare: We have a limited use case and user base but that hasn't stopped Primalogik's team from being super helpful and responsive, even implementing a feature we required. I would recommend this tool for anybody looking to do 360 reviews in a hassle-free and efficient manner.

Antwort von Primalogik Software Solutions

Thank you Leon for such nice words. We listen to our clients and we strive to implement as many of the requests as we get. I am glad you find the tool useful and efficient.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great HR tool even without a proper HR department

Ability to create and track management performance.

Wasn't easily integrated with our sales platform.

Dionne
People Director in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very easy & intuitive

Kommentare: Really positive, easy and simple.

The ease of use, you do not need enormous amounts of training to be able to use the system. The interface is clean and actions are straight forward. Ryan Dowdy is great and always on hand to help.

Report element could be more advanced, especially dashboard. Would be good to be able to tailor report scoring not just comments.

stacey

Thumbs up on product

Kommentare: I think your product is very easy to use and will hope to use them in the future. Our company had to downsize and so we can no longer afford, nor do we need the product:-(

Antwort von Primalogik Software Solutions

Thanks Stacey for the review. I'm sorry to see you leave under these circumstances and please keep us in mind for any future endeavours. Good luck!

Julie
Director, People Services in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great product, easy to use, great support!

The ease of use. Very simple to set up and use reviews, 360's and goals.

Reporting could be a bit easier. We have a specific requirement for employees to enter goals. I wasn't able to run a report based on who hasn't entered goals yet so had to export the whole thing and do some consolidating and filtering.

Areeba
Team Member in Kanada
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect tool for tracking program performance

We often have to track how effective our community programs and work programs are for employees and youth. I use this tool often to track the performance of each program. What I love about this program is that it brings together all the tools needed for performance management such as goals, feedbacks forms, etc. We can easily gather feedback from employees, coordinators and the community to analyze the programs we have in place. It is quite reasonably priced, which is a plus.

The software isnt as advances as id like and it can be such an agitating task when trying to alter the forms.

Joseph
CEO in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Beyond excellent customer service!

Kommentare: Relatively young software that has had some hiccups. Their customer service team, David specifically, is very responsive and helpful.