Love the integration into our CRM, removing an additional step.

Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Shaun d S.
Business Owner

Kommentare: The price is very attractive and it does have nice templates for proposals. As well as it does integrate into our CRM which makes it easy to send a quote out as we're speaking to a prospect.

Vorteile: Integrates into Zoho. That way as we're talking to a prospect we can send a proposal right out and then we can discuss it while still on the phone. Love how you can have the T's & C's sent with a simple click of a button as well as they can click "accept" on their end and it triggers a sale or order depending on what the prospects needs are. No more going from data base to data base.

Nachteile: It takes some time to set up the templates up. Then you have to make sure the product is loaded correctly, add terms and conditions etc.... I would have to say that for the price and integration there really isn't a whole lot of negative items.......the set-up does take some time though.

Effective contract and proposals management

Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Emilio joaquín B.
Customer Success and Implantation Analyst

Kommentare: I can make a good follow up of the proposals and contracts issued, so I can negotiate more effectively, knowing the response times of customers.

Vorteile: Real-time tracking of contracts and bids is possible when the customer first read the email.

Nachteile: It is quite difficult to create the proposals, there are many fields to fill in, it was a little difficult to train my employees to use it.

Online proposals in negotiating with clients quickly and securely

Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Alexander F.
Customer Success Manager

Kommentare: A great tool for submitting proposals, and can be created various templates that can be saved in pdf file, and with custom themes.

Vorteile: • Multiple users per account.
• Custom themes.
• Dashboard for tracking proposals.
• Export to Excel.
• Creation of different template types at no additional cost.

Nachteile: • When the acceptance is made, it could generate a signature file of both parties, because today in Brazil many customers need a virtual signature by both. Today only email is used to validate, but we still have many customers who need a more formalized, even virtual, signature.
• Complex to use at first, and requires computer skills to set up.

I LIKE

Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Geraldo E.
Gerente de Contas
Biotechnologie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: the simplicity of receiving a customer response

Nachteile: The way to generate a proposal is too long

Easy to use for our sales team and our clients

Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Stephanie A.
Business Development Specialist

Kommentare: Really like the software and the changes they continue to implement. Make formatting documents just a tad easier and maybe a few more formatting options and you'll be golden! The rest of the software is easy, intuitive and enjoyable.

Vorteile: I like how easy and intuitive it is. There are some pieces that you might not figure out right off the bat, but once you get the hang of things it's fast moving and efficient. Easy for our clients to sign, easy to make changes, we can easily make a change and have our clients refresh the document to see immediate updates.

Nachteile: I think the formatting is can be a bit wonky sometimes, but it's the least of my worries. There are ways around the formatting issues, but that's my least favorite part.

Must for sales team

Bewertet am 6.9.2019
Alexander S.
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Now we are the faster company in the market, our proposals are clear and solid. We reduce to cero the mistakes in the names into the proposal and replace the old controls and procedures in the generation of proposals.

Vorteile: It is really easy to setup and for the daily operation. The response time to the final customer has been reduced by 50%

Nachteile: The integration with other tools and with the email requires some technical knowledge. I will love if they have a full CRM functionality.

My system view

Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Kátia H.
account manager

Kommentare: It is a practical system to make agreement between parties, simple to use. I already indicated to other companies

Vorteile: the system is very intuitive, practical and to customize

Nachteile: Does not have scanned signature function

NIfty Quoter Best Tool Online for Quotes of any kind.

Bewertet am 3.10.2018
Greg P.
Product Consultant
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tracking quotes, looking at the history of specific quotes, and also makes it easy to search certain peremiters of quotes.

Vorteile: It is easy for everyone in the office to use, and just as easy for my customers.

Nachteile: The cost of the premium seems a bit high.

Nifty Quoter needs improvements

Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Amanda P.
account manager
Programmentwicklung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Nifty Quoter helped us to accelerate our business, once we don't need to send contrats to our clients and wait till they sign it. For me, that's the best part of using this software

Nachteile: It's it not functional, it's hard to understand and use. My user usually go through difficulties to use it and need help. It's not intuitive.

Amazing!

Bewertet am 7.3.2019
Jennifer V.
Business Manager
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Love this software! It makes our entire proposal process seamless. I love how many things we can customize and edit. It is great to track proposals through the process.

Nachteile: I wish I could set a cost estimate range versus a single price.