Filtern nach:

Über GeoNext

Geo ist eine cloudbasierte Außendienstmanagementsoftware. Sie legt Zeitpläne für Mitarbeitende an und ermöglicht eine Erstellung von Arbeitsblättern und Rechnungen von unterwegs aus.

Erfahre mehr über GeoNext

Ben K.
Ben K.

Competitive edge

Kommentare: We have been using GeoOp for more that 2 years at Total Underground Solutions and it has given us a competitive edge over our opposition in the Underground Infrastructure sector. Being paperless is a great selling point for our customers with real time reporting and easy access to our scheduling it gives the customer comfort in knowing that they can see real time progress.

Scheduling Xero Partner Armada GPS Partner Deputy Partner

Whilst out on the field it is only as fast as the Mobile Internet service provider.

Bronie N.

Geoop appraisal

Kommentare: Very handy, easy to use, easy to add information , makes managing our jobs a breeze! We have a staff of 16 electricians, and we used to on a handwritten paper system with job cards, now everything can be done on the staff phones and is easy for them to upload photos, coc's and other information about the job. The Audio feature on the app is great so they don't have to text in the description, plus on the work report we can get exactly what hours they have done this week, for payroll.
Has met most of our expectations.

Customer detail provision, Timesheet report Audio feature

Can't upload when not on line (we have signal issues here in wehangarei and nothing can be added if the signal is out) would be great if we could still enter the data on the app itself and it would upload when in signal. Inventory not on app itself only oline. Cant report or print out list of whats billed and whats not, atleast I havent figured out how to do this in reporting

Brock S.
DIrector in Australien
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

After years of use, they will take your money and not care for you

Kommentare: Terrible

At first is great, but give it a couple years. They will use all of your information that you use them to hold for you as hostage to take more money off you

Lies and greed. We use Geoop which is owned by some people for years. We have thousands of jobs booked in with histories, photos, clients, everything. They then tell us that GeoOp is becoming redundant and that they are NOT going to spend any more time to fix it up and that I should switch to GeoNext. The reason all this became is that GeoOp is starting to have some really bad Bugs. Sales person randomly calls me up. Tells me that because I have so much information on Geoop that I would only have to pay for GeoNext and I would be able to use GeoOp to retain all of my information. Reason for this is because they don't have anything coded into the apps to allow direct transfer of all information across. It means I would have to manually re-create every job my team have ever done, input any notes in the system, copy any photos and attach to each job. I reckon if I did it full time it would take me 6 months non-stop. So because they gave me that deal I agreed and I switched over to GeoNext straight away. Guess who is saying that they would never say anything like that. And before Geo tries to tear this apart and disguise their lies. This was not one sentence the guy spoke. We spoke about how I would buy GeoNext and utilise GeoOp as information storage for free for ages. Now they are telling me I have to pay them double and if I don't then I will loose all my information I use to keep my bookings. All my jobs. ALL OF IT!! Dirty

Antwort von Geo

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Brock. Thank you for reaching out. As we discussed when you originally contacted us directly, customers who opt for a GeoNext subscription receive GeoOp for free during the entire migration process. I apologize if this was still left unclear. Additionally GeoOp is in legacy support, which means we are still developing bug fixes, security updates and quality of life improvements. Finally, Geo does not delete your data upon a lapse of your subscription, and will keep it within our system for several years unless specifically requested to delete it. You need never fear your data will be lost at the end of your subscription. I can see you have posted this same review to multiple review sites and that the team has tried reaching out to you a number of times. If you would please get in contact with our support department we'd be happy to address any concerns you may have

Ken T.
Ken T.
Kanada
Quelle: GetApp

This is a Great program that has helped our business with organization and billing

Kommentare: We are a small Electrical and Solar Contractor with 13 employees. We us Geop to schedule and track small jobs and service work. As the jobs come in they are entered into Geop and the service technicians can see the pending jobs or scheduled jobs and plan their days accordingly.

This program has everything we were looking for from Customer lists with addresses and mapping software, Ability for a secretary to enter and assign work remotely, Complete parts list to draw from. and ability to schedule return visits.

We are disappointed in the amount of time it takes to compile a list of part used on a job. The search interface is clumsy and needs to have contact with the internet all the time as the parts list is not on the device. There needs to be a quicker easier way to add parts to the job. Customer list as well is not stored on the device and needs to be connected to the internet .

Scott P.
GM in Australien
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Really helps me organise jobs, staff and invoices

Kommentare: We were spending way too much time in paperwork, scheduling jobs and managing staff - now we have Geonext we are spending a lot less time doing admin.

Managing jobs and staff. We allocate jobs to staff members who receive, action and complete the jobs.

We changed from using paperwork to using this app to manage our business. Took a little while, but now it's so much better than before

Andrew P.
Andrew P.
Baumaterial
Quelle: GetApp

Unreliable, has so much potential but always having issues with tech support

Kommentare: I have been using geeop for over a year and nothing but issues and just having to find work arounds. I give the tech support (Daniel) credit that they acknowledge the issues quickly but getting them fixed can take days or weeks. 1) today is Monday, our busiest day for scheduling and geoop is down again, i can't create any jobs, i can't assign any staff and nothing is saving. This would be a once a fortnight occurence 2) The app has delays, you can update a status in desktop (new enquiry, booked etc) and it may not change in the app for hours, even when refreshed. 3) The desktop system can appear that you are logged in, when you start creating a job and then try to save it, it appears you are timed out and you have lost all that data that you have entered. 4) When you drag one visit from one day to another, the time in the lower left hand corner of the visit stays the same so it can make it confusing when letting customers know when their actual time is. - these are just 4 ongoing issues that i can think of, there have been over 30 emails to tech support from our company. It is really difficult having to work around this program and look forward to finding another solution soon for our staff. Its consumed well over an hour of our day today with no productivity and does not help streamline anything at all. The company appears to release un-tested updates that cause more issues than previous, wait for the complaints to come in then work around fixing them. Really disappointed in this software and look forward to finding an alternative, we can't keep running our business like this.

- integration with XERO. but even this has had its issues in the past.

- slow and unreliable, constant crashing - app and desktop issues syncing (especially times and flags) - inability to remove days from calendar (we all use macbooks with 11" or 13" small screens and you have to see SAT/SUN on the calendar) which is a wast of 20% of our screen. - clients have to be assigned a physical address when creating them, even though we have no need for one to be entered. Each time we have to make something up. - i could go on...

Antwort von GeoOp

Hello Andrew – I am very sorry to hear about the problems you have been experiencing. Yesterday we did experience some intermittent performance spikes and these have now all been resolved. I will get our head of support to contact directly today and discuss, can you please email support@geoop.com - Attention Gareth Bristow, and include your business name and contact number so we can call you as soon as possible. Kindest Regards GeoOp

Hakim T.
Hakim T.
Product Manager in Kuwait

Geoop

Kommentare: We are in service industry of providing tech visit to resolve ADSL and internet issue for Home Users. We are using Geoop to schedule our daily Tech visit with our clients.
Geoop has being of great help in scheduling our daily visits and helped us know which tech team is scheduled for which client.

Easy of Use. GPS location Reports Easy Scheduling

Cant integrate with company ERP or accounting system for Invoicing

Chris T.
Chris T.
Director in
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

GeoOp

Kommentare: GeoOp has saved me at least 15 hours a week, it lets me manage my work scheduling with ease. The mobile app makes it easy for my staff to use.
Invoicing is no a breeze and it works seamlessly with Xero

Customer support is great and ease of use

A little slow to update changes, a few additional features would be good.

Tieka V.
CEO in Südafrika

Great for all businesses on the go

Kommentare: Great

This system is great for any business in the service industry and automates a lot of the work saving me hours of work and allows me to keep track of all my employees on the job.

This price is bit expensive but great value for everything you get in return.

Renato C.
Business Owner in Australien

Greatly recommended!

From creating jobs to sending quotes and what is best is that integrates very well with XERO. I love the fact that it gets constantly updated with new functionalities ! Highly recommended

Can't find any so far, especially now that the UI has been updated.

Great bookings manager

Kommentare: We are a service company with multiple technicians and service offerings. GeoOp makes it easy to manage the schedules for everyone even when they're out on a job. Invoicing is super easy with the xero integration and it's easy to see a clients entire job history which is a great tool for us. The job sheet creation tool is perfect for keeping up to date with jobs and ensuring our technicians have all the info they need out on a job. GPS tracking is also a great feature as we are often in rural locations. Some updates in certain areas would be useful such as easier option for alternative billing address, map showing clients locations and an area for client diary notes would be awesome.

Great customer support, easy to use, works with all devices and simplifies our client and job management.

As above, having a few extra features such as client locations map and an extra tab for diary notes would be awesome! Making the billing details easier would also be a great improvement (ie: not having to create a whole seperate client for the billing to go to).

Michael E.
Managing Director in UK
Bau

Game Changer

Kommentare: I had been pondering the software for a small arm of my business, of about 5 field workers, and decided to give it a go, within a week, I was so shocked by its impact on my business I rolled it out across all departments, the workgroup functionality is outstanding for skills & operatives working geographic location allowing individual branches within one organisation. We went from 5 licences to 50, the company is New Zealand based but my Account manager is UK based and actually located with 10 miles of my office), this don't really matter, as I have had a 1 hour online demo, email contact and a telephone call to discuss costs, so simply being UK based goes a long way. Regarding the cost, I could see how a small business could literally grow a business overnight, my business had already grown and built an infrastructure of each are of our business. Logging new jobs, Quoting new jobs, dispatching jobs, keeping records on file, the list goes on but by bringing them together within one piece of software will minimize a huge amount of none productive time spent in our office so our team can focus on more worthwhile areas of the business. I am continually adding more and more teams onto our system once you achieve the package for 50 people the cost increases in lots of 10, up to 200, then you ring them up. Whatever plan you opt for, your savings will be a minimum of 10 times that, plus with the functions available for Quote & Invoice it will assist in capturing all those little jobs that add up. Buy it now!

Scheduling, dispatch, quoting, invoicing, work orders adding multiple visits to jobs, plus goods, notes & pictures and signatures the list goes on!

Haven't found any yet.

Business Manager in Australien

Full Disclosure

Kommentare: Attempted to cancel our subscription with Geo Op earlier this month, received emails and phone calls however system still active. When queried was advised no record received. Provided all information to be advised our request had now been discovered and a terms and conditions link advising we need to continue to pay for the service for another 90 days - when queried was emailed the following -
"Yes we will continue to charge you until your schedule cancellation (Feb 2020). The new 90 days process is for us to be able to track our cancellation requests and avoid any misses"
By all means utilise if it suits your purpose just be aware you need to subsidise their inability to track cancellation requests.......

Scheduling process, loading jobs, note taking

needed more complex program that allows interaction/export match with our suppliers systems

David G.

Great work

Kommentare: We use Geo op to manage the service dept of our company with several service techs
the mobility and ease of use has cut the paperwork down to nothing.
we run in the fitness industry and the ability to share with the clients some of the information helps to keep them happy as well.
we are managing 12 service techs and 7 office staff using the program effectively and the ability to teach new people how to use is great.

customer support have been prompt and taken into consideration the requests of what we needed to get out of the app and modified to suit

to be able to store more than one email address per client would be good

Vrnda P.
Vrnda P.
Quelle: GetApp

A good simple app for job management

Kommentare: I used GeoOp almost every day - the company I work for is a plumbing company with 9 employees and we use GeoOp for scheduling jobs, tracking time spent on jobs, pricing jobs and keeping track of all materials used. It's very simple and easy to use. I would say it's very good for what it does, striking a reasonable balance between being user friendly and having tons of features.

- Very easy to use and simple - Works well with iOS - Clean app design - Plays well with xero

- Doesn't work that well with Android OS - API for Armada is a bit buggy and doesn't always work - Not a huge array of features (more colour tabs would be nice, and ability to edit and arrange where items appear on an invoice generated through GeoOp to make it look nice would be good)

Jack B.

Easy Scheduling Software

Kommentare: We look after machinery breakdowns, inspections, servicing, and relocations so knowing where the boys will be at any time of the day is a priority. Being able to modify the schedule easily is another must.

Can easily edit schedules and can quickly see where someone will/should be at any time.

They need to have a delay in their update pings so that if someone has their day added to then there isn't a barrage of pings from their phone. E.g. Job gets changed from 6am to 7am, and the job has a new order number, and other edits to other jobs means a ping for every edit (the guys just ignore them now)

Tom M.
Tom M.
Business Owner and License holder - Plumber, Drainer and Gasfitter in Australien

Good Entry Level Job Management Program

Kommentare: Whilst we have now moved on, no hard feelings. They helped me grow my business to where we are today.

Reasonably easy to use program and extremly reliable.

Very basic. We started with GeoOp 5 years ago and have just moved on in search for more advanced features. We moved just before they released the new cost structure, and i dont think i would have been happy paying the new rates.

Simple & Powerful Job Management & Scheduling App

Kommentare: Business is in the home health industry providing care services. Used GeoOp to replace spreadsheet & whiteboard scheduling and improve overall field personnel job management and scheduling.

(1) Easy-to-use mobile & desktop applications (2) Can create repeating job schedules (3) Ability to send SMS to clients/staff from the web browser (4) GPS tracking for jobs/staff (5) Can add photos w/ unlimited storage (6) Works with all kinds of mobile phones/ tablets

(1) Needs to have offline feature (2) Would be nice to improve layout by providing customisation options

Antwort von GeoOp

Thanks for your review and feedback!

Madelaine L.
Madelaine L.
Casual Youth Activity Worker in
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool

Kommentare: We use GeoOp for running our hot water business, it is great to use very easy for the tradies and office staff. We can send out quotes to clients whilst in their home, we can send people photos of their job if they live interstate and have a rental property.

Extremely user friendly, we have staff that have never used any type of phone or ipad before and they are very good with GeoOp.

The site crashes regularly when our tradesman are trying to upload their notes into the job, ultimately not saving.

Andrew B.
Inspector in Australien
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Constant issues, crashing and login issues.

Kommentare: Be prepared to not be able to login. Here we are today, monday morning and once again none of my staff can login. All are sitting in the office meant to be in jobs and neither the desktop app or native iOS app and can't login. Im sick and tired after being with this company for over 2 years now with all the support issues. They recently sent an email that Geoop was migrating to a new server to fix all these issues, since that (about 4 weeks ago) there have been more issues than ever before. I wouldn't recommend this platform to anyone until its stable, sadly i feel caught up in its ecosystem and haven't found another solution. More than happy for anyone to ask any questions about the service and ill happily respond. Pros: Hooks up to Xero. Cons: Not reliable. Just waiting for clients to call me today and tell me my fortune when we don't turn up to jobs as we can't open the calendar. This isn't an isolated event. Prepare to be disappointed.

Xero compatible.

unreliable, constant crashing, saving issues. empty promises.

Margarita E.
Owner/Director in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Geo op assists us to double income in just 6 months

Kommentare: Prior to starting with Geo op we were really struggling to manage our business using fragmented and outdated systems to try an manage our scheduling of jobs, contractors, customer information and invoicing. We literally hit a stage were we couldn't grow any bigger as it was taking all out time 7 days a week just to manage the jobs we had. We started using Geo op in April 2013 and it totally changed the way we were able to manage our business. Within 6 months we managed to double the number of customers we have and double the size of our Monthly turnover. Plus we now spend approx 20 hours a week less time on the administration and management of our business compared to when we operated without Geo op and half the number of customers. To achieve those sort of results in just 6 months is beyond our wildest expectations but without doubt it would not have been impossible without Geo op and the support they provided us to get the system up and running quickly. We now have a real growth plan and confidence that with Geo op we have the ability to double our business in size again and still be able to manage this growth. We would not hesitate to highly recommend any service related business get on board and start using Geo op and especially anyone just starting out in business to commence with Geo op from day one. It will be the best business tool you have.

Caitlin L.
Quelle: GetApp

GeoOp for my property maintenance company

Kommentare: GeoOp helps us keep track of time, materials, assign work orders, and overall makes my life easier b having everything I need to look back on, on the app. I'm grateful we chose this app over other time management options.

Ease of use, helpful customer service, good customizable features

I'm not too fond of the time change if you need support (they are based in New Zealand), and while I find it easy to use, my employees continually have issues with it on their tablets in the field. I cannot say that's completely GeoOp's fault, however.

John B.
John B.

GeoOp Ok to a point

Kommentare: This app revolutionised our business as far as managing customers and quotes. We could not be where we are now if we had not used Geoop. Traditional paperwork is slow compared to this app.

Relatively easy to use. We like the integration with our accounting package.

Has a big draw back that it will not integrate with iCal or Google calendar. Therefore you cannot get an over view of your schedule of jobs. The in house schedule feature is not good. It is individual based and clunky and a mess to view. This is why we will most likely leave this app. Willingness of Geoop to respond to this has been very disappointing. they don't seem interested in making a change. I can't see how up to 150 users could be managed if the schedule is so clunky and integration with a calendar outside of the app is not possible.

Donna N.
Donna N.
Australien

Overall good product

Kommentare: Good product, a few things that need improving but always lovely to deal with and always looking at ways to progress. Really helped my business with multiple technicians on the road.

ease of use good working app syncs with xero

lack of email templates does not sync with any crm systems Payment methods do not sync through to xero

Loretta K.
director in Kanada

Really useful tool for our growing cleaning business. Great for organising appointments

Kommentare: Time saving
Better team management

Calendar view Ability to create recurring templates Timer to keep track of how long is spent at each job

Difficulty deleting recurring templates, jobs seemed to keep popping up at later dates even though contract had been canceled and template deleted On site information can be overwritten or falsified because the timer is manually started