Über Ordoro

Erfahre mehr über Ordoro

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Ordoro

Ordoro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 76 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ordoro bereits verwendet?

Gregrey
Gregrey
Director of eCommerce in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User of Ordoro across 2 different businesses / industries

Kommentare: We love the support and the fact that they are based in the US. The whole team is fantastic! The only point where I think Ordoro could better themselves is to get someone in there who has plenty of merchant experience (preferably having used the product). Some problems we would run into on the merchant side would be approached in a very linear sometimes cookie-cutter way by the support staff. Having been in the product dealing with actual orders and issues daily for the past 3 years, I sometimes felt that I knew a better way to attack a problem than their team did. That being said, never have I been let down or unassisted by the Ordoro team. Their service is top-knotch, and they have made some huge strides. Proud of them as a company and love the team.

It is simple to use, integrates with top dogs, keeps track of inventory great (love the kitting).

It can sometimes be a bit tricky to get new features approved in the dev pipeline.

Antwort von Ordoro

Hi Gregrey! Thank you so much for the kind words and we're thrilled to hear you're enjoying the platform. Looking forward to helping you manage fulfillment and inventory for years to come!

Tor
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My business would have failed without Ordoro and its customer support

Kommentare: It was the single most important element of my successful e-commerce business that ran for fun years until COVID hit. Then supply issues and inventory delays forced me to shut it down. I'd still be using Ordoro today if I didn't close due to COVID.

It's easy integration with multiple online retails Automated shipping confirmation directly to Amazon NEVER had a problem with a label misprinting address, postage amount, shipping rate...etc Customer support was outstanding - three separate issues could have hurt my Amazon account health if not resolved and Ordoro support fixed each instance in less than an hour Never had to deal with an unplanned system outage

nothing - as close to a perfect product for e-commerce as I've every used

Antwort von Ordoro

Thank you so much for all of the kind words! It was truly our pleasure working with you. We're so glad you loved Ordoro as much as we do.

bob
Tiefbau

great app !

Kommentare: Although I am just starting to use this system I am finding the possibilities exciting and looking so forward to knowing all the ins and outs. Wish I had known about this sooner!

Friendly technical support and service Fast customer service Desire to add features Works as advertised

No reseller program;rarely, some easily solved glitches when upgrading software

Benjamin
Lab & Logistics in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ordoro - a workhorse with bang for your buck

Kommentare: Ordoro has helped us grow seamlessly through our past few years.

Ordoro is a solid platform for inventory management and shipping fulfillment. It is easy to use and gets the job done.

Although these features are more consistent with much more costlier options, I wish Ordoro could track Lot Codes on Goods Receipts (and through to fulfillment).

Antwort von Ordoro

Thanks so much, Benjamin! We pride ourselves on being easy to use and we're so glad you've been able to experience that. We look forward to helping you manage your business for years to come!

Arron
C.E.O. in Bahamas
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simplified Shipping

The software linked perfectly to my couriers and made shipping simple. I didn't need to input anything, and all of my labels were created automatically.

Setting up the automatic printer wasn't as seamless as I would like.

Yamisi
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

I really thought the onboarding and the customer service was exceptional because they gave me all the tools and tips needed so that once it was completed, I was confident and knowledgeable enough to navigate on my own. The software also gives me great analytics and works well with my sales channels.

The UI could be a bit better. If you have a long list of products and are looking at a specific item, say on page 3, for example, then go back, you have to start from the first page as opposed to the page you were currently on.

Antwort von Ordoro

Hi Yamisi! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on our software. We're incredibly grateful for your kind words as well as input! We look forward to supporting your business for years to come as well as continually improving our software to fit your needs.

Jacki
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using Ordoro was a game changer for us!

Kommentare: I'm so glad we started using Ordoro years ago. Ordoro has saved us time and company resources as we meet he needs of our online customers.

The team was very attentive to the needs of our specific business and helped us get things set up properly right from the start. Ordoro makes our daily order and inventory management run very smoothly.

A little better reporting would be nice. However, we have other ways to get the information we need.

Dan
Dan
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I've been using Ordoro for 5 years now and don't even consider looking for other options

Kommentare: Makes shipping for orders from serval marketplaces and with several shippers easy.

Easy to set up. Accurately imports all orders. Makes it easy to add internal/external notes for coordination. Customer service is spectacular. I call or email and get a very timely response and solution.

My only complaint is if I pack orders around 11 pm CST and try to generate a scan form, sometimes it won't work. I try not to be packing orders at this time so I've never even mentioned the issue to Ordoro.

Antwort von Ordoro

Hi Dan! We are so grateful for the past five years and hope to work with you for many more!

Dennis
Dennis

Ordoro - Rockstar Employee

Kommentare: We are a small eCommerce business in the RV parts and RV Accessories space www.MakariosRV.com. We were at a transition phase for growth and could not really justify the expense of an additional employee, this is when we began our search for an intangible approach versus a tangible. Ordoro represents our latest employee and removes the human error factor. IT takes a little time to setup, but after setting up - it is fantastic.

Processing purchase orders directly from our eCommerce platform. Creating shipping labels from different carriers and printing them and then the software goes one step further and updates our eCommerce platform with the tracking numbers. Sure, other software performs similar tasks and this software Ordoro excels with the above mentioned tasks with very little effort on our behalf. Rockstar employee just happens to fit in with the rest of the team!!!

One improvement would be the final step in the process and this would be obtaining the tracking information from the vendors the purchase orders are pushed with a call and push back into the eCommerce platform. This will be the Bugatti in the SaaS platform.

Tom
Tom
Business Development in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent solution for inventory, order and shipping management.

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were both incredible in helping us make this decision and in setting up the system.

Ordoro is easy to set up and use. The team are very responsive and helpful from set up to full scale use of the product. The software itself is easy to navigate, and a lifesaver when it comes to multi-warehouse inventory management and writing back to our sales channels.

As we are based in Canada and Ordoro is based in the US, certain shipping options used in CA are not available in Ordoro just yet, but the team are very responsive in adding these suggestions to the dev team. I really don't have many cons for Ordoro

Antwort von Ordoro

Hello Tom! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences. We're so happy to hear your onboarding experience has been a great one. Our support team works very hard to ensure they're the best teammates for each of our customers.

Denise
Operations Manager in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ordoro

The shipping feature is great and easy to use, it allows you to track your shipments and reduces your Inventory automatically

The only thing I would like to see improved is for the location to show without having to open the product information

Spencer
Sales Operations in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Ordoro

Kommentare: Really great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in support is awesome, she is patient and very helpful!

The inventory tracking software is a lifesaver!

There are still some things about making return labels that could be easier.

Justin

My Magic Mud runs on Ordoro

Kommentare: I can bulk print shipments instantly thanks to Ordoro. I've been able to scale up my business knowing full well that I can handle even enterprise level order numbers. I've been selling online for years and before this technology existed, shipping took hours! From beginning to end, I can now ship 60 orders in an hour. Ordoro gives me the ability to manage inventory levels across multiple channels. It a system with a very fast learning curve. Plus, customer service is fast and very nice. Their new pricing makes this option a No Brainer. If you just need to use Ordoro for volume shipping, it's now only $49 a month!!! I was paying $200 and still thought this was a good deal. They are innovating constantly, and now you can enable more options for a higher rate. They are literally saving their clients money. I'll stay loyal to them as long as I'm selling online. My company is called My Magic Mud, look us up.

Manny
Director of Strategic Initiatives in USA
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Cinch to use especially for infrequent use

Ordoro offers a free account for those who don't ship much or are a growing business, which is huge. The free edition comes with quite a few nice features that make our shipping more automated. We connected this with WooCommerce to auto-generate orders.

Requires a lot of clicks to get it from order to shipped. Paid version includes more automation which seemingly takes care of this. If you use often, it's probably worth the money.

Kevin
Kevin
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Even Better Company

Kommentare: We started using Ordoro in November of 2015. Because of our growth, our products are growing in exponential volume. Ordoro is scalable and easy to use. It was easily adaptable to our platform. Like many businesses, shipping is tremendously important to our end customer. We require a product that is easy to use and can allow us to print and ship easily in mass.

The only thing that is better than the product is the customer service. The product is easy to use, scalable, and the API works great with our web application.

Shipping is often unpredictable and carriers can sometimes be not so reliable. We have asked for the ability to see when packages are taking too long to be delivered so that we can get in front of any customer service issues. This requires software development to ping all of the carriers on their end. Hopefully that is coming soon.

burnett
CEO in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Service and Support

Kommentare: Very happy with it.

Ordoro has streamlined our ordering and inventory management. It is definitely a valuable tool.

I don’t really have any criticism except maybe it would be nice to be able to originate ad how orders for local accounts that don’t utilize Shopify or Amazon.

Ian
Ian
Internet

Ordoro is Best of Class for Order Management

Kommentare: Jagath called me when he launched the company and asked me to try out Ordoro. I did not think much about it because I was a reseller for Stone Edge Order Manager and had many of my Shopsite customers using it. With a few more calls from Jagath I was convinced to try it. I never looked back and have used it for all my own stores and my clients stores. I highly recommend this tool for anyone managing a Shopsite or other compatible ecom store. Yo will not be disappointed. No support contracts and the support is great.

Cloud based No support contracts They actually consider feature requests Affordable

No reseller program

Kelechi
Kunst & Handwerk

My experience with Ordoro:

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with the Ordoro team. I had a few minor issues while setting up my account. Each time I called technical support my call was returned promptly. I was pleased with the level of expertise of the technician, Elle, and the other team members. My issues were always resolved quickly. I am extremely pleased with the service provided by the Ordoro team. They even took time out over the weekend to resolve an issue I considered minor. Although I am happy with Ordoro, I realize I am just starting with them. I will be sure to give another review after I have been with them longer.

Angela Murphy
Angela Murphy
Vice President
Maschinerie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Changed my life

Kommentare: Without Ordoro my business would not have been able to grow the way that it has. Ordoro enables us to stay organized and provide better service to our customers.

Best customer service you could ever imagine.

None. They have exceeded my expectations on many fronts.

Rebecca
USA

excellent inventory software!

Kommentare: I have been using Ordoro for a couple of months now. It has an excellent interface and an easy way to track inventory. They also have a great Kit option that will still allow you to track inventory even when you are selling the same SKU in multiple product bundles. We would like to eventually process orders with Ordoro as well. We are really happy with the product.

Zoe
Einzelhandel
Quelle: GetApp

Ordoro in just 15 days has made my shiping easier and cheaper!

Kommentare: I have only contacted support twice and they have been awesome. Now with the new year I am going to challenge them with my my existing Dymo printer setup. All in all very impressed!

Easy Reasonably Priced Good savings on postage

Not self-service nerdy enough for me, BUT support has been great and fast!

Dawn
Einzelhandel
Quelle: GetApp

Wonderful system and support!

Kommentare: Although I am just starting to use this system I am finding the possibilities exciting and looking so forward to knowing all the ins and outs. Wish I had known about this MUCH sooner!

Ace customer service and support!

None!

Colton
Web Administrator | IT Support
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I Recommend Ordoro

Kommentare: I highly recommend Ordoro. Dealing with USPS on your own can be a pain. Ordoro can handle USPS, UPS, FedEx, and others, and allows you to quickly decide which shipping method will be most cost-effective. Now with their API I'm able to automatically send all our orders to Ordoro, so all I need to do is print the shipping labels. Ordoro also has a great customer service team, very communicative and happy to solve your problems.

Sean
Sean
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helped Make my Business Run Better

Kommentare: Ordoro has been helping us sell on multiple ecommerce channels fora few years now, and we couldn't be more satisfied! All all orders from Etsy, Amazon & Shopify come to one place to ship & track inventory. It makes everything easier.

All Orders in 1 place Batch Shipping- create & print many labels at once.

Madgi
owner in Singapur
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

scammers not to be trusted

1,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: they are scammers!!! do not trust this terrible company. they have the worst customer service and after there billing team made an error over-charging me for months they refused to do the right thing and refund me.
terrible terrible company and i envision them not lasting much longer. with so many other great shipping options out there i highly suggest going elsewhere.

nothing i had a terrible experience and am still financially recovering

they over charged me for 26 months and when my accountant finally figured it out they acknowledged that it was a mistake in their end but refused to refund me other than the last 3 months. absolutely terrible terrible business practices!!