Saves time and makes impressive sales proposals

Bewertet am 23.9.2013
Landon D.
VP Business Development

Kommentare: The ClientSky sales proposal software is great. You can log on from anywhere and make nice looking sales proposals for clients.
Pros -
- Knowing when a client opens your proposal for the first time it pretty good information - I know when to follow-up.
- The sales analytics are great. I get to track proposal sent, rejected, deleted, sales dollars, etc.
- It just looks very clean and modern. I have had several of my clients comment on the proposals. They are completely branded, including my logo, colors and URL, so it creates quite the impression.
- The proposal output is very easy to navigate.
- All proposals you generate are mobile-ready, so they look nice on smartphones and tablets
- It is very feature rich for the price ($15/user/mo is inexpensive compared to other products on the market)
- The ClientSky support staff is great. I can call them or write them a message and they work on it immediately.
Cons -
- No real complaints about the core product - it is very well done. There are a couple feature additions that I would like to see:
- It would be nice if there was a way to create other types of documents within ClientSky that aren't necessarily proposals that can be accepted. For example, this type of product assembly would be great for RFP's, meeting agendas, etc. It could make for a very interactive experience.
- ClientSky currently has two types of pricing options for the proposals that you create (one time billing, and recurring fees). I would like to see contigency fees added, as some of my sales are contingent upon my performance.

A much needed solution to outdated sales proposals

Bewertet am 17.10.2013
Julie S.

Kommentare: I could not be more pleased with ClientSky. After trying numerous other products, I became frustrated with the lack of a simple, easy to use online sales proposal application. I admit, I went into the 30 day trial they offer with much skepticism as to whether or not the application would fit my company's needs. After three months, I can honestly say I will never choose another product for my company's sales proposals. I like how simple the program is to use and how I can view my sales team member's analytics. Our clients love how we have started including visual aids in our proposals. I have even seen an increase in sales for our company because my sales team is not wasting valuable time in the office writing proposals from scratch! I am thoroughly impressed with the application and recommend it wholeheartedly to companies looking for an online sales proposal solution.