An easy 3356 pages transfer from Joomla to Wordpress

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Dimitris K.
Administrator
Zeitung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I moved 3356 pages from Joomla! to WordPress for cost close to nothing! It saves so much time compared to doing it yourself.

Nachteile: There's nothing I didn't like. They helped me through live Chat with everything

They Went Above And Beyond

Bewertet am 7.10.2016
Nik C.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Anyone who has tried to export data from Hubspot knows the headache it can be, particularly images which come across with a query string as part of the image name. The CMS2CMS team went all out to solve the issues. I couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Vorteile: It is simple, quick and intuitive to use.

Nachteile: There are a wide range of platforms to migrate from, but there are still some that are not natively supported (like Hubspot). However, the HTML to Other CMSA is a good fall back.

von MagneticOne an 10.10.2016

Thank you Nik for your feedback! We do appreciate it!

an effective way to migrate from Joomla! to WodPress

Bewertet am 23.11.2015
Steve P.
manager

Kommentare: My personal experience using this service is awesome. I moved 6000 pages from Joomla! to WordPress for cost close to nothing! The best thing about CMS2CMS is the fact it actually moves almost every bit of data you might need - including tags, comments, reviews and even SEO ranks. I haven't seen any other service offering such a variety of transferable items before. The migration took about an hour though, which is a bit longer than I've expected. After a few setup steps, it did pretty much everything on itself. There are also a big number of additional options that can be quite beneficial, but they cost extra. All in all, I'm totally satisfied with CMS2CMS. And yes, don't ignore demo migration offered to perform before launching an actual migration - it takes up to 30 minutes but allows to ensure everything works fine.

Migration of bbPress to phpbb

Bewertet am 21.10.2016
Mattias N.
Ecosystem manager
Halbleiter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our company migrated a 1500 user community from bbpress to phpbb. cms2cms created the bridge between the old and new forum and copied database tables across. Passwords can unfortunately not be migrated and the URL-structure is very different between the two platforms which means that the customer need to consider how to deal with re-directs manually (important for SEO etc...). Some minor tweaking was needed afterwards to fix small issues, but support team was responsive and competent!
I paid 60USD for this service. That is true value for money!

Vorteile: It saves so much time compared to doing it yourself.

Nachteile: It is a bit difficult from the start to understand exactly the limitations of what is possible when performing a migration. I.e. which database tables cannot be migrated and what is still going to have to be manually fixed.

great service!

Bewertet am 18.12.2015
Ian S.
manager

Kommentare: I successfully migrated my data from a Drupal site to WordPress using CMS2CMS. I had 1100+ users and hundreds of pages. I also had custom fields. I tried the free demo and liked it but my needs were a bit more complex so I opted for the customised migration package. I was assigned an account manager so I only had one person to deal. I was very professionally handled and found the whole experience to be seamless and painless. I knew there would be some cleaning up required once the data was imported but this was minimal enough. I'm delighted with the work and would happily recommend CMS2CMS to anyone thinking of making the leap to WP from Drupal. I run a small company and find the WP platform much easier to maintain.

Outstanding!

Bewertet am 8.2.2017
Michael M.
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The migration I required was far from easy and trivial. It actually turned out to be a can of worms...
The technical and support teams worked for three days to resolve the problems and at the end delivered on the promise that they would fix it! All the while they were professional and courteous, kept me informed on the progress and were a pleasure to deal with.
Thank you!

Vorteile: Versatility and ease of use.

Nachteile: n/a

CMS2CMS - GET YOUR SITE MIGRATED

Bewertet am 8.4.2014
Ivanka B.
Marketing Manager

Kommentare: MS2CMS is an automated migration service which provides users with an opportunity to move data between CMS or forum platforms. This service currently support a lot of popular CMS and the list is regularly updated with the new items. The main purpose of this tool is to make the converting process maximum accurate and speedy.
With this migration service it is possible to convert all website data including post, pages, images, attachments, internal and external links, etc automatedly to the new platform. This tool also gives an opportunity to keep ranking and visitors on your website after the migration with the help of 301 redirects.

Deleted my articles

Bewertet am 16.7.2015
Brady M.

Kommentare: I was trying to migrate from Blogger to Joomla. It seemed like it would be an easy, straight-forward process, but it was far from that. I first contacted support via chat and basically was told that their techs would look into it. I get an email the next day that gives me the same instructions that are on the website as if I didn't already follow them. Their instructions need to be re-written to include the basic info that i had to submit support tickets for. Then when something FINALLY started to work (demo use), I go into the admin of Joomla to find that their software deleted 70 articles from my database! I had to take the website offline and rebuild from a backup for about 3 hours. Their policy is that they don't give refunds unless their techs have a chance to run the migration for you. And why would I let your garbage software ruin my website again? My advice... run the demo BEFORE giving them any money. And for those interested... I imported my Blogger XML file into the EasyBlog component. Then EasyBlog has a plugin that will make copies of your blog posts as articles. Free & done.

I'm so happy I found CMS2CMS

Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Steve D.
Graphic Artist, Branding Consultant
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I love how quick and simple CMS2CMS converts thousands of articles... something I'd never be able to do​.

Vorteile: I love how it's so intuitive to use and there's a demo to view to check what's going down!

Nachteile: Sometimes it takes a little while to understand what's happening.

CMS2CMS is Amazing!

Bewertet am 23.11.2018
Scott M.
Review
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I think CMS2CMS is the most useful plugin I have ever seen. It`s pretty easy in use and it helped me to migrate more than 3000 pages from Wix to WordPress. I will definitely recommend it to my colleagues and webmasters. I have nothing but respect for this online service. The best thing about CMS2CMS is its support team which is always ready to answer your questions as soon as possible. It actually works and successfully moves your data, including SEO rank, reviews, comments.

Nachteile: Everything works good, I have no remarks.

Painless migration from Joomla K2 to Wordpress

Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Atilla T.
SW Engineer

Kommentare: Migrating from an old version of Joomla K2 to latest WordPress is with little SW knowledge is possible with the tool.

Vorteile: You do not need to think about version mismatches of Joomla, database table/column names.
Even for an SW developer, it would take a week of work with pain to migrate.

Nachteile: The price is somehow high for a non-commercial site but for pro sites, it should be reasonable

2500 page migration, multiple data types

Bewertet am 18.8.2016
John G.

Kommentare: This was a large scale project involving many different types of data including mp3 content as well as pdf files and multiple types and levels of member access. The migration went from drupal to WP, no easy task but CMS2CMS did a great job, very professional!

Vorteile: The possibilities. There are lots of sites out there in undesirable formats on less than desirable platforms. With CMS2CMS I can now off migration as part of my tools set.

Nachteile: It would be great to be able to speak on the phone about some of the issues we had during the process, this would've been quicker. But in the end CMS2CSM solved all the issues and the migration was a big success.

von MagneticOne an 18.8.2016

John, thank you so much for your feedback.
It was a great pleasure to work with you:)

Always yours
CMS2CMS Team:)

Avoid this scam company

Bewertet am 23.2.2015
Steve B.
Web Developer

Kommentare: Any company that has you pay up front for service you should be alittle skeptical of, and this is one of those companies you should flat out AVOID. I paid for the service and expected my site to be transferred, right? WRONG! They 'transferred' my site - mainly page titles without the content and only 10% of my website. After dealing with their customer service back and forth between one BS response to the next (one of them being they claimed those pages had no content - I sent back a link and said clearly it does!) I finally requested a refund. They said I should be receiving a response from them in regards to a refund. That was 2 weeks ago. After going reading some reviews I've found people with similar experiences as mine. This company has no idea what they are doing and will screw you over in the process.

Worth for a try.

Bewertet am 8.12.2015
Judy B.
designer

Kommentare: Well, my experience of migration with cms2cms wasn't that hard as I expected it to be. I searched for a tool which will simply migrate my data quickly and not for an expensive price. So, I've found a great solution. I had to wait for half an hour to proceed the convert, though.. (not the promised 15 min), but the result has satisfied me.

von MagneticOne an 19.7.2016

We are always here to help!

Really Easy to Deal With

Bewertet am 29.9.2016
Tricia F.

Kommentare: We had a client who came to us after their website had been hacked, asked us to help in recovering the site and converting it from perch to wordpress. Cms2cms helped us recover the data, converting it all into a wordpress format, speeding up the rebuild process and saving us significant amounts of time. First class service, really easy to use.

Tons of issues with migration, bad service, horrible support, never migrated properly after I paid.

Bewertet am 17.5.2018
William R.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: None

Vorteile: nothing. The service didn't work after weeks of dealing with support, even though I was promised otherwise every week.

Nachteile: Everything. None of the service worked, I had horrible support service, and continued with support for weeks without any help.

Migration From Drupal to Joomla

Bewertet am 5.11.2018
Luca P.
Web Developer

Vorteile: The speed and simplicity of using it....

Nachteile: The presence of some bugs but immediatly resolved by the development team

Excellent tool !

Bewertet am 17.8.2016
Stavros S.
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Automated tool. The only thing you need is to provide URL's of your source WP website and your new Joomla! site. The support is excellent !

Vorteile: Imported all my posts and related images easy and without problems

Nachteile: Ease of use

von MagneticOne an 17.8.2016

Stavros,

Thank you so much! We are so happy the migration works fine for you!
Stavros, you may always count in us:)

Your CMS2CMS Team

Great support

Bewertet am 16.11.2016
Matteo D.
Computer-Software

Kommentare: I've already chosen cms2cms to transfer two of my websites. Their support is great and they offer the best service

Vorteile: Support

Great service

Bewertet am 16.8.2016
Tim Y.
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's a high-quality service that works smart and correctly. It seems the only fast way for Joomla-to-Drupal migration. Good work, guys!

von MagneticOne an 16.8.2016

Tim,
thank you so much for these warm words)

We're so happy that our service was useful for you.
You've made our day!

Your CMS2CMS Team:)

Liked everything about it

Bewertet am 3.9.2018
Editor Freelance
Möbel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Visible tips, nice design that makes everything easy to understand. Satisfied by work of the support team too

Nachteile: There's nothing I didn't like. FAQs helped me with my issue on the certain step

Migration Joomla to joomla

Bewertet am 2.8.2016
Giovanni F.
Architect
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Mine was a great experience. Excellent result . I used the CMS2CMS repeatedly .
I migrated over a thousand content successfully

Nachteile: The technical support that I've had as well as being quick and professional went well over due . Exceptional

Worked as advertised

Bewertet am 25.2.2019
Lynne R.
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: concrete5 is a PITA to deal with...this made the conversion to WordPress easy and fast.

Vorteile: easy set up and execution, took very little time process

Nachteile: no real cons for me the product worked as expected

Quick and Easy!

Bewertet am 16.2.2018
Adam B.
Möbel, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Extremely simple. I was able to set up and start the migration of my entire website history in minutes. It was also extremely reasonably priced!

CMS2CMS review

Bewertet am 2.7.2019
Rafael C.
SEO
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Vorteile: simple and easy to use with good customer support!

Nachteile: the is no competition in their field, this would be a healthy thing.