Filtern nach:

Über Digital Purchase Order

Eine web-basierte Plattform mit der Fähigkeit, Aufträge zu betrachten, zu erstellen und in weniger als einer Minute zu genehmigen, auch bei mobilen Anwendungen.

Erfahre mehr über Digital Purchase Order

Frank B.
Purchasing Manager in Deutschland
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Digitale Kostenkontrolle

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Wir haben in den letzten Jahren nur gute Erfahrungen mit DPO gemacht, aus diesem Grund sind wir dabei geblieben und werden es wohl auch. Vorteil nach wie vor. Volle Kostenkontrolle, Genehmigungsstufen bis hin zum Kauf. Automatisches auslösen der der Bestellung durch letzte Freigabe. Leichte Handhabung für Finance. Report Export ermöglicht genaue Auswertung.

Leichte Handhabung, viele Möglichkeiten zum Einstellen von Zugriffsrechten und genehmigungsstufen. Nach Jahren noch wiederfinden von Angeboten und Kaufzeiträume. Suchfunktion, egal ob nach Artikel oder Firmen. Durch die Möglichkeit von Budgethinterlegungen, volle Kostenkontrolle. Weniger Papier da Digitale Ablage.

Es gibt immer Möglichkeiten etwas weiter zu entwickeln, was den einen mehr nutzt als dem anderen. Meine Erfahrung ist, nichts ist unmöglich. Negatives kann ich durch die Entwicklung von DPO nichts einbringen.

Josie F.
Set Decoration runner in UK
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best PO software I've ever used

Kommentare: Speed, ease, accessibility, ticks every box.

So easy to pick up and execute every operation, so commonsensicly put together hands down the easiest PO software I've ever used especially in comparison to sites like EzyPO. I will be sticking with DPO for good and always recommending.

Nothing. I haven't found anything yet to complain about other than it not being clear how to delete a PDF upload if you need to update it/upload an updated one.

Tim R.
President in USA
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Just what we have been looking for

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Our current financial management software offers inventory and purchase orders but we have always struggled with accuracy and ease of use. We developed our own inventory system and looked a long time for a purchase order program we could use alongside. All the rest wanted you to use their inventory system and were very costly. We could not be happier with this software.

Easy to use and manage. Employees are very satisfied with the functionality.

So far we have had no issues and found no problems.

Neil K.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Pre-sale support

Kommentare: I have taken a trial version and have some questions about the product prior to thinking of buying it. There does not appear to be a way to contact anyone in the company except a phone number in Germany which I have not tried.
There also appear to be some major shortfalls:
- no consideration of sales tax or VAT on the PO.
- can add some custom fields to PO, but cannot determine WHERE they will appear.
- cannot customize the layout of the PO.
- no units of measure
- doesn't appear to be a way to put your company logo on your PO's.
- reading the help and agreement, it appears to be focused on the film-making industry.
There may be remedies to these shortfalls, if I could simply contact them and ask.

Antwort von LeBog Software

Dear Neil, thank you for your review. Sorry about your initial trouble. We actually have a toll free number that you can call 24/7. You can find the number on the main page of www.digitalpurchaseorder.com Let me also answer your questions: 1. You can add a big number of custom fields as well as customize your PO layout. We do mention in our FAQs to reach out to us. 2. You can also add your company logo to your PDF. This is also a service that we deliver for you. 3. Last but not least, we are operating in 16 industries and don't focus on films only. If you have any questions, you can call +1 888 DPO 7254 or email us support@digitalpurchaseorder.com

Craig H.
VP of Operations & COO in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use PO solution for small businesses

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Support has always been very good and quick to respond. Possibly the quickest support response I have experienced.

the app is easy for my staff to use and quick to issue PO.

data can be expensive if you are wanting to utilize the attachment feature for every PO.

Susie W.
EVP / Accounting in USA
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

DPO has streamlined payment processes and has been well received by our teams

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Our experience with DPO has been fanstastic. We are still building it out to get the most out of it. But so far, we are extremely happy with it and looking forward to getting further down the road with it to fully utilize its features.

DPO is in an incredibly intuitive tool making it super easy to deploy. It accommodates a generous variety of scenarios and the overall aesthetic is great. We are receiving very positive feedback from the users and it has really helped streamline our accounts payable process. What I like most is the ability to attach files and collect approvals in one document that can be converted as a pdf for our digital AP files. Another great feature is the automatic alerts to approvers as well as those responsible for facilitating payment. I'm a huge fan!

I would like to see more reporting features. It's possible that they exist and I just haven't figured out how to get them but for example, I would like to be able to export individual departments to Excel. I've only been able to manage a full export of all data - which is great to have but I'd like to be able to customize reports. I would love to see it interface with our accounting software.

Priya S.
VP, Business Systems in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

DPO - Easy setup and deployment

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I mostly worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at DPO, and he has been always responsive to all our questions, or any additional setup requirements we've had on the product.

The ease of setup with intuitive user interface was the best part of DPO. We were able to setup the system for creating Purchase Orders for our Engineers in a very short period of time.

As a system admin, I've not heard any negative feedback about the product from our end users.

Taryn C.
VP of Finance in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

5 letzten Monat Neu

The system is fairly easy to implement and set up. It is also pretty easy for our users to understand what to do.

It does not integrate with any of our other software items.

Office Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy for beginners!

5 letzten Monat Neu

I like that this product, and it's accompanying app, are easy to use no matter where you are. Integrating our vendors to get the product set up was also simple. Our employees are not tech savvy but everyone picked up how to use DPO very quickly.

The app is glitchy every once in a while but nothing major.

Krista G.
Finance Officer in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Need reports

4 letzten Monat Neu

It is very easy to use. Can easily train others to use it.

I have not found any reports available and it would be very beneficial if I could access reports.

Julia S.
Project Administration in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Julia's Review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I use PO's weekly and it's nice to be able to log on and create a PO with ease.

I like that its easy to access, i can print reports if required for tracking purposes.

I often have to give a PO# prior to having information to enter , if a PO is issued and it needs to be updated it creates a revision, I do not like this feature if a PO is Pending it shouldn't have to have a revision.

Rebecca S.
Controller in Deutschland
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A tool that I wouldn't want to miss !

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Digital Purchase Order made it easier for our company to process purchase orders aswell as invest orders. With the budget and delivery function we are able to track our purchases and staying within the budget.

The software is easy to use, very self explaining and is for us (with multiple properties in different locations) a very important tool. With the tool you can not only see the amount of money and the supplier for the wanted order, but aswell see the approval workflow and structure it by department or budget. Since the PO Books are staying in the system, we are also able to see the history of a purchase order from a different year.

The only and really minor thing that doesnt work for us is the integration in our billing system which would be super nice. But thats really all :-)

Ryan W.
Financial Controller in Australien
Metallabbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use PO system

Kommentare: Great overall experience, easy to use system which allows staff to lodge PO's on the run and office staff to control costs effectively.

We loved the fact that it was easy to use and upload our accounts structure to. The App really made a difference for our guys to make purchase orders on the run. The web interface also was easy to use and administer. Setting authorization/purchase limits for users was a great function.

Limited user base for the price of the product, expenses when you have to run multiple PO books (different subsidiaries).

Eric M.
Purchasing Manager in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product!

Kommentare: I've used Digital Purchase Order for one year and it has been great. It's very user-friendly and the representative has given great and prompt customer service any time I've needed help. I do wish the mobile app was a bit more easy to use and more similar to the desktop version but for now, it is still a good tool.

Very easy to use and helps me keep track of my purchases.

The app needs more work. It takes more time to use it if you are used to the desktop version because it is very different. I wish that the fields to be filled out were prompted in the same order that they are in the desktop version.

Mathew B.
COO in Kanada
Metallabbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

DPO

Kommentare: We have been using this for about a year now and it works well once everyone has graduated from a short learning curve.

Can track and process PO's digitally and from your mobile phone. Links with accounting software.

The menu for administration options are a little bit cumbersome to set at first.

Rodney M.
VP Operations in Kanada

Very effective PO software.

easy to use, the app is very convenient, keeps everything organized, totally paperless, easy to add/remove users.

There are frequent times when the software stops working and appears to go down without notice. These are typically fixed quickly, however it is still an inconvenience.

Adam L.
Kanada
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Purchase order system for the $$

Kommentare: Only feature missing is full integration with accounting software, which is impossible at the price. So considering the price, it's a perfect system! Great job!!

approval process, capacity to tracked open and closed po, mobile app, ease of use

Doesn't integrate with accounting software

Danielle M.
Office Admin in USA

Easy to use.

Easy to use for both the admin and the staff. The emails come through very quickly and that makes it easy for all.

Should be able to delete vendors even if they have been used previously or maybe just deactivate them so you don't see them unless you want to.

Eric M.
Purchasing Manager in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Digital Purchase Order is Wonderful!

Kommentare: Digital Purchase Order is an excellent product and would recommend to anyone looking to keep better records of their purchase history.

It is very user-friendly and easy to get started.

The mobile app version does not have the ability to search for key words.

Jeremy M.
President in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for what we need

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great customer service, quick to respond, and a reliable platform for our users.

This is a reliable platform that is simple for our teachers, coaches, and other school personnel to use to track purchases and make sure we have receipts and appropriate information.

No major issues. We switched from a paper PO system and this has made things much more efficent.

Norman F.
Director of Finance in USA

Very well suited for our needs. Has flexibility

ease of use and reporting function. very flexible and user friendly when adding account and dept codes

Need More programming flexibility. Sometimes would like quicker response on customer service side which may take a day or two.

Brendan B.
Company Accountant in Australien
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

DPO Review

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Has made our Accounts Payable much more efficient and accurate.

Captures relevant data for Purchase Order being Job Numbers (component), Supplier, Items etc

Would be handy to turn off some of the fields eg Budget, Quantity or some other fields we don't have a use for. App can be slow for users.

David B.
Facilities Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Review of the Digital Purchase Order Application

5 letztes Jahr

Ease of use and the great customer service.

It would be helpful if the software had some additional reporting capabilities.

Stefania P.
Chief of Accounting in Italien
Rundfunkmedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Review

4 letzten Monat Neu

The program is easy to use for all type of employee

I hope that for the future the italian languages will be improve

Brian S.
Assistant Center Manager in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product

Kommentare: Speed at which PO are seen and approved.

Ability to have it on the go, the approval levels are great. The admin section is also easy to use.

none