FieldEdge Flat Rate Mobile Erfahrungen

Über FieldEdge Flat Rate Mobile

Mobilisiere dein Servicegeschäft und steigere die Gewinne mit der einzigartigen Pauschalpreis-Preisgestaltung von Coolfront, die dich keinen Cent kostet.

Erfahre mehr über FieldEdge Flat Rate Mobile

What I appreciate most about cool front is that their pricing software integrates well with another system we use in our company (Fieldegde). It's makes pricing services easier.

You have to pay for add- ons to integrate with QB.

Bewertungen zu FieldEdge Flat Rate Mobile

3,9

FieldEdge Flat Rate Mobile hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 459 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du FieldEdge Flat Rate Mobile bereits verwendet?

Vladimir
Vladimir
Operations Manager, HVAC Service Technician in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software for invoices and scheduling

Integrated features such as scheduling onto Google calendar and ability to customize repairs, requires customer approval beforehand so that there’s no question on payment

Lags when synchronizing across multiple devices, sometimes doesn’t find previous customer service history accurately

Antwort von Xplor Technologies

Thanks, Vladimir for the review! Glad you like the Google Calendar Add-On :) Stay Cool! Kate @ Coolfront

Stacy
Service Coordinator in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great program & great value

Kommentare: Overall it has been great, however there is a much room for improvment.

I love the ease of use. All of our technicans can easily navigate the awesome flatrate book, with its up to date pricing. THe invoices port right into our Quickbooks accounting program.

If you have a ship to address with a different billing address, only the billing address displays on the work order when linked to quickbooks. Also in the agreements section it would be helpful if when searching for an agreement to add onto a work order if that information was in alphabetical order, however its not, it is in order by when it was added. FOR us this causes much headache and wasted time searching a long list that is rather difficult to find items.

Antwort von Xplor Technologies

Great feedback, Stacy! And thanks for the 5-star review!! Stay Cool! Kate @ Coolfront

Matt
Service tech in USA

I like a lot but a lot is to desired.

Ease of use. Can be operated quickly with little experience. Like the part finder if you know how to use it.

I hate when it wants to update while either writing notes or searching for a part. I wish there were tabs in my favorites for favorite filters, types of freon, or belts instead of looking over my favorites 3 or for times. I wish I could add a custom part or charge myself instead of having my office remake what I've already done just so they can send it back to me to add it on my favorites. All of the other techs said the same about updates. Add them to the home page when available. Frustrating. Finally inputting carrier numbers usually calls for 2 additional numbers or letters at the beginning of a part number. If typed in using the part number supplied from carrier it fails to find it. If those 2 first numbers or letters are left off when typing it in it will find it every time. I have found this only on carrier parts. Thank you for your help.

Joshua
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Coolfront is good but striving to achieve greatness

Kommentare: I have been using Coolfront for 9 months now and they are truly making an effort to improve but I'm really waiting to see if this is going to be worth it as a long term solution.

Coolfront has fixed many of the bugs and random updating problems from the past. It integrates well with quickbooks and now offers payment options on the invoice with automated follow up survey options. There is a large database of repairs and equipment that makes invoicing quick and easy.

Coolfront really really needs a downloadable app. Integration to quickbooks could be more advanced by applying payments collected on the job to the proper account upon sync. There us a lack of Lennox equipment and the pricing of the existing Lennox equipment is not accurate ($200 air filter?). The "get savvy" link would be much more useful by allowing customization. The technician assigned to the job should correlate to the email address that is seen on the invoice. The amount of invoices used does match the amount of invoices I've been charged for (Overcharged).

Antwort von Xplor Technologies

Thank you for your feedback and 5-star review, Joshua!! Stay Cool! Kate @ Coolfront

Bryan
Bryan
company owner in USA

COOLFRONT has been a very pleasurable and user friendly software system for us.

We had tried 2 other scheduling software providers prior to finding COOLFRONT. In both cases the experience was stressful and was not beneficial to our company's production and therefore our bottom line. COOLFRONT has had 2 positive effects on our business. Not only did it solve our scheduling conflict issues, but also gave us access to new, up-to-date, flat rate pricing that has increased our bottom line and helped us become a more productive service company.

If there was one thing I would change about COOLFRONT, It would be to give ADMIN the ability to make changes to the cost of a part. When management feels like a customer needs a discount for that part or service, in my opinion, It would be much easier to simply adjust the cost of the entry that a tech has already found in the COOLFRONT data base, instead of having to make up a custom repair and price for that part .

Outstanding - flat rate software

Kommentare: We use the flat rate software often enough that it becomes easier and easier.

Flat rate makes the quoting easier. The labor, taxes, all included. That produces no arguments about hourly charges. As well, there are no part numbers on the invoices, just job numbers and task numbers. Makes the software less threatening to suave internet homeowners and business owners.

Sometimes the needed parts are not available. Need to cross search better, (need either part numbers or descriptive search). Some parts are not prices well, (a little over the actual - better than being to low.)

Lori
USA
Quelle: GetApp

Good choice, but need some improvements!

Allowing real-time access to customer work orders and not having to keep up with "paper"work. I like that it syncs with our computer software, which makes it easier to receive work orders for invoicing faster for billing purposes. This will allow the customer to receive their invoice faster and allow payments to be accepted on the job site. The ability to be able to do that stood out to me and my technicians, making our jobs easier and more productive.

An improvement needed was to be able to work offline - sending and receiving customer information. Having the need for wifi slows the process of receiving work orders & invoices to the billing department from the technicians while they are out in the field.

Fairly User Friendly

Kommentare: For the most part it has been a good experience with Coolfront. Our profits and our price consistency has increased with the flat rate pricing. We have more customers paying on the job now.

Fairly user friendly. Creates consistent pricing throughout our service department. Can look back on a job and see which tech was dispatched to it. Upfront cost has lead to more customers paying on the job. Unlimited notes section for customers history. Paperless billing option.

Parts data base can be hard to navigate. Can't upload pictures to include with the work order. Discounts could be easier to customize. Frequent issues with glance backs. It would be nice if admin had the ability to change the cost of parts and if each tech had a separate schedule.

Gene Loflin
CEO in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Coofront

Kommentare: saves us from having the techs coming into the office to drop off invoices, saves the hassle of having techs run out of invoices in the field. Our over all ticket price has gone up as a result of using this product.

the ease and access is great. updated pricing is big plus. you dont need to buy a seperate flat rate pricing program this comes with it already.

Limited number of custom repairs, limited number of installations .

Antwort von Xplor Technologies

Hey Gene! So glad to hear your avg. ticket price has increased with Coolfront's flat rate pricing. Awesome news!! Thanks for the great review :) Stay Cool! Kate @ Coolfront

Steve
Partner in USA

Coolfront Review

Kommentare: Overall I like the simplicity of the Coolfront app and plan to keep using it.

Easy for both Dispatch and Techs to use. Good flat rate book that auto updates. Fairly inexpensive. Syncs with Quickbooks. Very customizable for different rates. Residential, Commercial, After Hours, etc.

Double entry required for Quickbooks entries. If you mark a customer paid in Coolfront, they show as unpaid in Quickbooks. Customer and Internal notes do not transfer to Quickbooks. Not enough equipment quote options. Need closer to 100 than 25.

Antwort von Xplor Technologies

Thank you for your feedback, Steve!! We are so glad you're enjoying the Coolfront app!! Stay Cool :) Kate @ Coolfront

Jennifer
Office Manager in USA

Coolfront in HVAC Applications

Kommentare: Coolfront has been a great additional to our company's toolbox. It allows us to get pricing to customers upfront and we collect payments a lot quicker than before we start using this program. We've been using it for several years and we have not had any problems with the software on our desktop or our mobile devices. I highly recommend it to others.

I like how easy it is to input information. I like that it shows past invoices for customers when you create a new work order for them. It helps us keep our pricing consistent between users and uses industry averages to keep our prices in line. I like that I get information about the jobs done right away instead of waiting to get it from the techs. I like that it emails out invoices, estimates, and receipts to customers right away.

I don't like how it syncs with Quickbooks. The difference between taxed items and non-taxed items doesn't transfer over very smoothly so I have to enter everything into QB manually. The search tool could be a little more user friendly.

Antwort von Xplor Technologies

Thank you for the fabulous feedback, Jennifer!! We're so happy to hear how Coolfront is a great addition to your company :) Stay Cool! Kate @ Coolfront

William

Gamechanger

Kommentare: The software was very easy to learn. It easily integrates with quick books. You just tell the software your overhead and decide what you want your markup to be on certain price ranges and Coolfront does the rest.
Coolfront has drastically increased profit margins and we are no longer unintentionally undercutting our market. It has also streamlined our service records, cutting down on office work. This software is perfect for the one man show or a company with 50 employees.

Ease of use, easy integration, very affordable, continuous upgrades to cater to industry changes, tailored to your company, pay as you go (no contracts), and increased profit margins.

There are some limitations compared to software that you would spend well over 10X as much. I would like to see some templates for “notes”

Antwort von Xplor Technologies

WOW, William. What an amazing review and feedback. We really appreciate it and love to hear how Coolfront has boosted your profits :) Stay Cool! Kate @ Coolfront

Christine
Manager in USA

Notifications and searching

Kommentare: I usually have no problem getting an answer when I ask. However, I feel that Coolfront is not willing to look into changes or upgrades based on user suggestions. It's always "no, sorry, it doesn't do that."

I like that we can search repairs and easily send the work order to the customer.

There is no way to be notified of a work order being approved by a customer other than to ask the customer to do an extra step. It is very difficult to search for a person. We should be able to search and find a work order/customer whether its in archive or not. It would be nice to search a customer and see their entire history.

Antwort von Xplor Technologies

Hey Christine - I'm sorry about the responses you've gotten regarding product feedback. We are really appreciative of your feedback and do communicate to the dev team. Please keep them coming!! Stay Cool :) Kate @ Coolfront

Jessica
Dispatcher in USA

Not tech friendly

Kommentare: It's ease of use for the technicians who are not always computer savvy makes it good for the person in the office who has to understand what the technician is trying to convey.

Ease of closing out & invoicing calls. Typing gives you a lot of freedom for notes for customers. Searching, when works is phenomenal.

Searching for parts. We use a lot of mobile home parts. None of the part numbers come up. It's usually hit or miss on trying to find part #'s. I end up searching for "blower motor" and try to find one who's cost matches ours.

Antwort von Xplor Technologies

Hey Jessica! Thanks for the feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve our flat rate search engine. I will pass your comments along to the dev team. In the meantime, please reach out if you need help navigating the app in any way. Stay Cool! Kate @ Coolfront

Bridget
Service Coordinator in USA

Best Software Ever

Kommentare: Cool front has helped me with the dispatch calendar. It automatically sends all of the appointments straight to the google calendar. My service techs can easily put in pricing and collect in the field.

I have used many dispatching software and I find Cool front to be the easiest to use. I love that the flat rate pricing is built into the programming. It makes is easier for my service techs to come up with prices in the field.

The only thing that I find annoying with the software is finding archived work orders.

Antwort von Xplor Technologies

Bridget - we are so ecstatic to read your amazing review!!! I will pass your feedback along to the dev team about archiving work orders but thanks so much for taking the time to share how much you love Coolfront and the flat rate database :) Stay Cool! Kate @ Coolfront

Clifton
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Coolfront has the features I need for my HVAC business

Kommentare: Good software, fair price for all you get and good support team.

I have used Coolfront for about 6-7 years now. 3 with my previous employer and 4th year when I went out on my own to earn a living. I like the features Coolfront offers with easy to find results for many parts stored in the database thats updated to list the cost of parts so you can give the home owner a updated repair estimate.

Well, can't say nothing I don't like. The way it keeps track of all invoices and past calls to that customer is great too. I have recommended Coolfront to many business associates.

Antwort von Xplor Technologies

Thank you for the positive review Clifton! It's great to hear that you've started your own business and that Coolfront is part of your success.

Daniel
Service Technician in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Efficient and effective

Kommentare: Uniform pricing, and an easy, understandable process for customer approval of repairs.

Consistent pricing throughout the service department, easy access to prior service records, customers respond well to pricing they can see. The process for getting customer approval is simple and easy, even for customers who have difficulty with adapting to technology.

The process for looking up certain repairs can be cumbersome. In starting to adapt to the new search system for repairs it seems that some of the old keywords and phrases which used to work for finding repairs are no longer specific enough to get to find what is needed, also the number of items which are available to look through when searching in a broad sense have been greatly reduced and this has created some problems when searching for general repairs.

Jessen
Administrator in USA

I like Coolfront!

Kommentare: I can enter Work Orders, and our techs can retrieve all of the customers' information on their phones. This facilitates a smooth transition from one appointment to the next, without having to check in with the office. The efficiency of entering Work Orders once, with the office and techs having access, saves time and minimizes miscommunication .

I can copy & paste all pertinent info. into my follow-up documents.

I have to go to Archive and enter specific dates, to get any work order from a previous week. Simply entering that date, will not pull up the work order. Also, there is no allowance made for cancellations. We are paying for Work Orders that get canceled, which makes me hesitate to enter them ahead of time. This also affects our scheduling.

Antwort von Xplor Technologies

Hi Jessen, thanks for the review! We always appreciate customer feedback and it seems you're throughly enjoying the Coolfront app!

Jenny
Office Manager/Owner in USA

Fast, Easy Billing

Kommentare: Overall, Coolfront is a very helpful tool to allow technicians to bill the customer when the work is performed helping reduce the number of open accounts.

Entering customers is quick and easy. Adding repairs is also simple with the search bars.

I wish our employees couldn't see how much time it's suggested to take to make the repair-only administration. Our employees at times take advantage of that and take longer to make a repair than what they really need.

Antwort von Xplor Technologies

Hi Jenny! Great feedback regarding repair time. I will pass along to our product team. Overall, glad you are enjoying Coolfront and reaping the benefits! Kate at Coolfront

Highly recommended!!

Kommentare: Great experience. Profits have definatly increased since I started using it. It has been about 7 years that I have used the software now

I love that is syncs with my QuickBooks. Makes a lot less work when it comes to be tax time. Also it’s great that it has most of the hvac parts I use stored in in with the recommended flat rate hours. It also works well with the credit card company payzer.

Sometimes when a payment is made with payzer it doesn’t show up on the invoice as being paid with payzer.

Antwort von Xplor Technologies

Hi David! Thanks for the amazing review and feedback. We appreciate it!! Stay Cool! Kate @ Coolfront

Stacie
Payroll Accounting Assistant in USA

Past and present use

Kommentare: When I used the program years ago it thought the program was especially useful but we used it in a total different way. Using the voicemail system was what i was primarily using. At the new company we use Ring Central in a more administrative function and answering calls. the system has a lot of customization but I have yet to past the surface this time around at the new job.

I like that the software when used correctly can deliver a vast array of services and features. the Call forwarding and emailed voicemail alerts are also very helpful.

When you make any changes even trivial ones the system has been glitching and causing it to reboot.

Antwort von Xplor Technologies

Hi Stacie! We're glad that Coolfront Agreements has saved you time and you enjoy all of the features. Thanks so much for the great review :) Stay Cool! Kate @ Coolfront

Jay
Service Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Life changing software for your HVAC business!Get this now!Having the history available is awesome!

Kommentare: Consistent pricing helps me and my customers know that if I send Tech A or Tech B out, the price will be the same because they are using the same flat rate book! Also, customer history and Quickbooks integration is the cats' meow! Highly recommend this software for any HVAC, Plumbing or Electrical Contractor out there as a zero cost way to get into the flat rate pricing model.

Integrates with Quickbooks easily. Keeps a history (Glance Back) of previous service calls for the customer that is super easy to review. Updates database frequently to keep abreast of changing commodity prices (refrigerant, etc.). Zero cost to business to use. Hands down, the best choice for any HVAC business! Uses the same flat rate as Profit Strategies, but in an electronic, searchable form.

Mike
owner in USA

Coolfront functionality review

Kommentare: Overall good experience - has allowed us to access customer history way easier than in the past.

Easy to understand, good product support, integrates well with quickbooks

IMO, the main screen layout & menu setup needs to be completely reworked - A side or top/bottom menu bar would be a much better layout & would speed up use by not having to constantly go to the home button & waiting for a menu to select from

Antwort von Xplor Technologies

Hi Mike! Thanks for the feedback. We love hearing how we can make Coolfront easier to you. I will pass you design comments onto our development team. Stay Cool! Kate @ Coolfront

Tom
President Service technician in USA
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Please fix issues

Kommentare: The server is slow and does not stay open, if you forget to hit save which I have done many times every thing disappears which sucks let’s say the phone rings your mind is on something else and you loose everything it’s a huge waste of time or you completely forget and the office asks where are your notes ya that’s a shitty set up.

We are now paperless and the techs are using Ipads

We should be allowed to set up service to our needs. Pease get rid of the save your notes thing I would rather the notes always be there and have the ability to edit! When they disappear at 7pm at night on a service call and you have to rewrite them it SUCKS!!!!!

Antwort von Xplor Technologies

Thank you so much for your feedback, Tom! Please let us know if you ever have any questions!! Stay Cool! Kate @ Coolfront

Max
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super easy to use. Saves Time and Money.

Kommentare: Coolfront is wonderful for the small business owner. They have great pricing and fantastic customer support. I recommend them to everyone and anyone with a small service business.

The software has great flat rate pricing, it is super easy to look up parts and even do custom repairs. It syncs with Quickbooks and even works offline!

The only thing I don't like is that on android they don't have an official Google store app. Definitely not a big deal but something they should consider.

Antwort von Xplor Technologies

Hi Max! Thanks so much for your wonderful review and feedback :) Did you know that you can add the app as an icon to your Android's home screen so that you can easily access it that way? If not, chat with us on coolfront.com and we will get you set up ASAP! -Kate @ Coolfront