Coolfront Bewertungen

4.3/5
    4.2/5
    4.4/5

About Coolfront

Mobilisiere dein Servicegeschäft und steigere die Gewinne mit der einzigartigen Pauschalpreis-Preisgestaltung von Coolfront, die dich keinen Cent kostet.

Erfahre mehr über Coolfront

Stacy H.
Service Coordinator
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.4.2019

"Great program & great value"

Kommentare: Overall it has been great, however there is a much room for improvment.

Vorteile: I love the ease of use. All of our technicans can easily navigate the awesome flatrate book, with its up to date pricing. THe invoices port right into our Quickbooks accounting program.

Nachteile: If you have a ship to address with a different billing address, only the billing address displays on the work order when linked to quickbooks. Also in the agreements section it would be helpful if when searching for an agreement to add onto a work order if that information was in alphabetical order, however its not, it is in order by when it was added. FOR us this causes much headache and wasted time searching a long list that is rather difficult to find items.

von Coolfront an 6.5.2019

Great feedback, Stacy! And thanks for the 5-star review!!

Edward M.
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.1.2020

"HVAC contractor going from paper to Coolfront"

Kommentare: Overall we are definitely more profitable with the flat rate database. And it does save some keystrokes, but it doesn't fix all our issues or handling of service tickets.

Vorteile: I absolutely love the flat rate pricing database- and the pricing best practices through out the country. That part is awesome. I also like the history that shows up for each customer so my techs have information at their finger tips.

Nachteile: 1) Sometimes it is a little difficult to find certain parts. I was looking for an inducer motor for a Lennox and no manufacturer comes up. I had to call Lennox to get part number, and then it was easily found. 2) Reporting- we collect sales tax- so to be able to report sales would be helpful. We still have to identify how much of the Flat rate is the part cost and mark up and how much is labor to put into our accounting software. 3) speed from going between day to day to look up customer is deathly slow.

von Coolfront an 6.1.2020

Thank you for your feedback, Edward. If you are using Quickbooks and Coolfront, there is a way for you to manage your sales tax between the two programs. Our support team would be more than happy to walk you through and answer any questions or provide further assistance for you!

Clifton T.
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2019

"Coolfront has the features I need for my HVAC business"

Kommentare: Good software, fair price for all you get and good support team.

Vorteile: I have used Coolfront for about 6-7 years now. 3 with my previous employer and 4th year when I went out on my own to earn a living.
I like the features Coolfront offers with easy to find results for many parts stored in the database thats updated to list the cost of parts so you can give the home owner a updated repair estimate.

Nachteile: Well, can't say nothing I don't like. The way it keeps track of all invoices and past calls to that customer is great too. I have recommended Coolfront to many business associates.

von Coolfront an 7.11.2019

Thank you for the positive review Clifton! It's great to hear that you've started your own business and that Coolfront is part of your success.

• Bewertet am 30.10.2019
Matt A.
Service tech
  • Bewertet am 6.10.2017

"I like a lot but a lot is to desired. "

Vorteile: Ease of use. Can be operated quickly with little experience. Like the part finder if you know how to use it.

Nachteile: I hate when it wants to update while either writing notes or searching for a part. I wish there were tabs in my favorites for favorite filters, types of freon, or belts instead of looking over my favorites 3 or for times. I wish I could add a custom part or charge myself instead of having my office remake what I've already done just so they can send it back to me to add it on my favorites. All of the other techs said the same about updates. Add them to the home page when available. Frustrating. Finally inputting carrier numbers usually calls for 2 additional numbers or letters at the beginning of a part number. If typed in using the part number supplied from carrier it fails to find it. If those 2 first numbers or letters are left off when typing it in it will find it every time. I have found this only on carrier parts. Thank you for your help.

Alex G.
Technician
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Overall Good Software"

Kommentare: Overall the software is pretty good and makes it easier when the time comes to collect from a customer. If a few issues could be resolved with this software it would be great.

Vorteile: Payment integration, Quickbooks integration, Customer history, customization ability.

Nachteile: The lack of integration with coolfront agreements. Would be easier to know if a previous customer has a service agreement at the time of creating a new work order. Being charged for invoices that are canceled or made by mistake, or being charged for an invoice that has not been completed.

von Coolfront an 6.1.2020

Thank you for the review Alex. We're always working to improve the Coolfront experience and your feedback will be included in our future plans.

Michael W.
Owner/ operator

"Nice program"

Kommentare: I am not able to charge a fair rate to my customers by using the flat rate

Vorteile: I like that the software has the repair parts listed in the program with labor time figured in.

Nachteile: I would like tonse a secondary repair for systems that need more than one repair

von Coolfront an 10.1.2020

Hi Michael, our support representatives would be happy to help you adjust your pricing so you can charge a more competitive rate for your area!

Scott L.
  • Bewertet am 3.1.2020

"Great budget friendly way to go paperless"

Kommentare: Overall this product saves me time and headaches of tracking service invoices. With this I can price out and invoice service calls all in one step. It is very good at one thing which is service invoicing and going paperless. I'd recommend a secondary way to track and dispatch techs.

Vorteile: I like the ease of pricing service calls. I can make quotes to customers in under 1 min. most of the time.

Nachteile: I don't like that we now pay monthly for linking to quick books and google calendar. These used to be free. It seems like there should now just be a single monthly fee vs. piece paying for every little thing.

von Coolfront an 6.1.2020

Thank you for your review and feedback Scott. We share your feedback with our development and business development team!

Andrew H.
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.1.2020

"Solid Flat-rate pricing software."

Kommentare: Coolfront easily allowed us to transition immediately into flat-rate pricing - simultaneously correcting a much needed labor pricing increase. We received little to no customer complaints. Many commented on ease of paying from phone/online.

Vorteile: Ease of use/repair pricing for technicians and customer interaction. Customers responded well to online payment features.

Nachteile: Not enough insights on invoice information/tracking of data. Monthly information is available - looking at the year month by month would helpful. Some of the tasks, particularly looking up previous invoices, isn't very intuitive. Would prefer a simple customer search button.

von Coolfront an 10.1.2020

Thank you for the review Andrew. It's great to hear that your customers were receptive to you switching to flat rate pricing!

Angelo M.
  • Bewertet am 14.1.2020

"Nice integration "

Kommentare: Overall any system, in this case, Cool Front flat rate pricing that helps us run our business smoother is great.

Vorteile: What I appreciate most about cool front is that their pricing software integrates well with another system we use in our company (Fieldegde). It's makes pricing services easier!

Nachteile: Like any flat-rate pricing software it's close but every local market varies is cost of living (wages paid to employees etc.) is overhead that goes into the mark up so although it's pretty good I can't say its perfect.

von Coolfront an 15.1.2020

Thank you Angelo. It's great to hear that the integration between FieldEdge and Coolfront is helping your business!

• Bewertet am 14.1.2020
Jardel S.
Analista
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.2.2020

"Financial independence"

Kommentare: Great resource for self-employed people looking for a way to leverage and publicize their own business.

Vorteile: A positive highlight of the tool is its high connection with various social networks that facilitates the dissemination of a professional.

Nachteile: Speaking of improvement, the software could use a GPS to bring the user the closest professional to their location.

von Coolfront an 13.2.2020

Thank you for review Jardel!

• Bewertet am 12.2.2020
John W.
Assistant to the Regional Manager
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2019

"perfect solution for field techs (creating work orders, pricing jobs, collecting payments)"

Kommentare: The price database has helped us charge more accurately and profitably. Perfect solution for our techs to create professional, digital work orders, price jobs/quote jobs, receive customer authorization, and collect payments in the field; however, does not fully automate office (need to utilize separate software solutions for accounting, CRM, scheduling. email, creating service contracts, etc.)

Vorteile: it's exactly what we needed for the field techs at service calls. it's the perfect solution for family business/ independent contractors to create professional, digital work orders, receive customer authorization and collect payments in the field. The parts database and ability to customize rates/add custom installs makes pricing jobs and quoting customers seamless. Integrates with quickbooks for invoicing/accounting and coordinates with google calendar (what we use for scheduling) Also, it's affordable , it was something we could actually afford to try out with no huge comittment and ended up loving it (no subscription fees/pay per workorder). In addition, the price database has helped us charge more accurately and profitably)

Nachteile: inability to add custom fields to work order template (i.e. there is no field to specify/enter model/sn# for equipment being serviced on the work order; we have to type it into the customer notes section.) also, need a separate CRM. although we LOVE coolfront for the field techs, this software does NOT function like a CRM so do NOT think it's a 1-software solution to automate your office/completely go digital. we still keep a file drawer of paper files and use google contacts/google calendar (which is something we aim to go "fully digital" with, but now that we rely on coolfront for the field service software it's been challenging finding a CRM to add-on that allows us to keep using coolfront for the workorders, payments, and parts/pricing database.) and, small thing, but when emailing a copy of the work order to the customer, it generates an auto email but does not let you type in a custom subject line or message into the actual email message (you have to add any notes into the customer notes section of the work order itself)

von Coolfront an 9.5.2019

Hi John - thanks for the thoughtful feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it all out. I'm glad you've reaped the benefits of more profit!! Stay Cool!

Chris R.
office manager

"CoolFront"

Kommentare: I love that we are using less paper. Being able to see, edit, and advise technicians about the pricing and notes when they are in the field and I am in the office (or even running errands!) is great. Having the past history to look at is very helpful. The customer service at CoolFront has been good when we have needed help.

Vorteile: We use the software on iPads with data, so I can keep an eye on the technicians and see real time what they are entering into a service ticket.
We have it linked to Payzer for accepting credit cards, and I can also see that immediately, as well as get an email notification when the payment is processed. We also offer Greensky Financing, and that is linked as well.
The customers appreciate that we are "green" and using less paper.

Nachteile: The search function for older tickets isn't always user friendly.
I wish I had more control over when a ticket is archived.
We have 5 years of back data, and when I tried to integrate with Quickbooks, it created a lot of headaches for us with the past data. It ended up not being worth it and I turned it off.
I don't like that technicians can create different profiles for the same address just by forgetting to capitalize a letter or even entering a wife's name when the last time it may have been the husband's.

von Coolfront an 9.5.2019

Thanks for the awesome review, Chris!! We appreciate it and we are so happy you love Coolfront and have reaped all of the benefits.

Mike S.
  • Bewertet am 13.4.2019

"Coolfront is way beyond all others in every aspect of their products and services."

Kommentare: Awesome experiences all around. If feels good to know that I’ll never have to research into any other programs because I’m at home with this one:

Vorteile: Coolfront has been, without exception, has always been way above the top notch in all aspects of their products (Apps, Add-Ons) and their services (Their in house Cutomer Service and all of their ADD-On’s Custom Service Crews). They have all been, every time I’ve had a need, been only a phone call away. It most literally felt like I was the only one calling them, as if I am the only one that has any questions or needs. They have always gone way beyond my expectations. Keeping in mind that I am a very small company- this very small fish has always been treated to swimming in their very big pond. I am looking forward to getting started with other Add-Ons like their mobile payment solutions program.

Nachteile: I’ve got nothing. I have not experienced any thing negative during my 4-5 years experience with Coolfront, To Your Success, and the Maintenance Program

von Coolfront an 17.4.2019

Wow, Mike. What an incredible review. We shared your comments with the entire company!! Thanks for being a stellar customer.

• Bewertet am 13.4.2019
Jennifer D.
  • Bewertet am 19.4.2019

"Coolfront in HVAC Applications"

Kommentare: Coolfront has been a great additional to our company's toolbox. It allows us to get pricing to customers upfront and we collect payments a lot quicker than before we start using this program. We've been using it for several years and we have not had any problems with the software on our desktop or our mobile devices. I highly recommend it to others.

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to input information. I like that it shows past invoices for customers when you create a new work order for them. It helps us keep our pricing consistent between users and uses industry averages to keep our prices in line. I like that I get information about the jobs done right away instead of waiting to get it from the techs. I like that it emails out invoices, estimates, and receipts to customers right away.

Nachteile: I don't like how it syncs with Quickbooks. The difference between taxed items and non-taxed items doesn't transfer over very smoothly so I have to enter everything into QB manually. The search tool could be a little more user friendly.

von Coolfront an 5.6.2019

Thank you for the fabulous feedback, Jennifer!! We're so happy to hear how Coolfront is a great addition to your company :)

Julia L.
Service Coordinator
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.10.2019

"The best yet!"

Kommentare: Forget paper, Coolfront makes it unnecessary. A tech can easily get to a job, write up a bill and get approval from the customer, even get their signature on the work order, all without a single printed paper. The rep in customer service has been awesome the whole time! She's stayed with us, reaching out over the 2years since we signed up to see how things are going and offer us training.

Vorteile: Coolfront syncs with Google Calendar, enabling our techs to click and go without the messy copy/paste of the job address into their GPS. For dispatching, once the work is on the Calendar, I can quickly hit the address that pops up on the schedule and map job distances, so that work flows well for the tech that day.

Nachteile: Customer notes need to be more visible: We copy and paste checklists into internal/customer notes so the customer see's an outline of work performed and any suggestions the tech has. (Picture the checklist you see on the printout after an oil change) We've had to add extra steps when setting up a work order to make Coolfront work for us. Great we're able to customize, even greater if they decide to add our suggestion so it saves us time.

• Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Chris H.
Owner / operator
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 28.9.2017

"I have been using CoolFront for over five years now and couldn't be more satisfied!!"

Kommentare: Being a user and believer in Flat Rate this software makes it easy...one less headache to deal with!!!

Vorteile: Easy to use, I love the repair look up format. Customer service is awesome and I have never had to wait on hold or have someone call me back. Being able to read, write or check the status of a work order from anywhere is great. The customers love the invoice format and the fact it is emailed to them right there on the spot! It integrates with Payzer which makes taking credit cards or financing so easy!! I especially love the customer surveys that are automatically sent out and being able to pass a gift along to a new customer or a customer having a birthday or anniversary! It integrates with quickbooks and google calendars...love that!!!

Nachteile: I wished we could sent a email to a customer letting g them know we are on the way. Being able to separate invoices by counties or municipalities for year in license payment.

Robert K.
  • Bewertet am 8.9.2016

"Best Flat Rate Pricing Program that is continually growing!"

Kommentare: Love the way it streamlines everything for the technician in the field. The Coolfront team is great and they are continually improving their services and spectrum. Only star missing is on Features & Functionality, because it is (for us) a stand-alone program that does not integrate with our accounting software (QuickBooksOnline), yet. Prospective users - you can't go wrong with this! Definitely add eTouch for extremely effective customer feedback & review collection!

Vorteile: Easy to learn & use. Straightforward and simple for the customer to understand. Send work-orders, estimates or invoices directly to customer's email.

Nachteile: Integration. We have to manually move each work-order from CF into our accounting software. This is just a matter of linking (with QuickBooksOnline) and then this thing will be unstoppable for us!!

• Bewertet am 8.9.2016
Heather M.
Office manager
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.4.2019

"Coolfront Payments by Clearent"

Kommentare: We've been working with Coolfront 5+ years and never had an issue that was not resolved quickly.

Vorteile: Simple to use, straight forward flat rate pricing, current industry equipment/parts pricing embedded in software and always improving and adding new products. Never gave us a reason to consider moving.

Nachteile: Recently bought out and informed we will need to use Clearent for our merchant processing. Called to clarify and given the word that our current processor will not be compatible with the planned platform changes to come July 2019.
Perhaps I misunderstood but I'm under the impression that we must switch to their desired processor.
What about signed agreements and contract cancellation fees from our current merchant processor?
I have a feeling this is going to be expensive and possibly painful.

von Coolfront an 5.6.2019

Thank you for your review, Heather!! We really value it :)

William G.
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.5.2019

"Gamechanger"

Kommentare: The software was very easy to learn. It easily integrates with quick books. You just tell the software your overhead and decide what you want your markup to be on certain price ranges and Coolfront does the rest.
Coolfront has drastically increased profit margins and we are no longer unintentionally undercutting our market. It has also streamlined our service records, cutting down on office work. This software is perfect for the one man show or a company with 50 employees.

Vorteile: Ease of use, easy integration, very affordable, continuous upgrades to cater to industry changes, tailored to your company, pay as you go (no contracts), and increased profit margins.

Nachteile: There are some limitations compared to software that you would spend well over 10X as much. I would like to see some templates for “notes”

von Coolfront an 9.5.2019

WOW, William. What an amazing review and feedback. We really appreciate it and love to hear how Coolfront has boosted your profits :)

• Bewertet am 1.5.2019
Julian L.
Operations Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 22.4.2019

"Overall Good Product "

Kommentare: Coolfront is a great way to present customers with pricing and quotations on the spot. It also makes it easy to watch over the technicians to ensure they are performing the necessary checks on the jobs and that they are charging correctly.

Vorteile: The ability to get customers approval, and have a homeowner sign off on a repair before hand. The ability to make custom repairs, ease of use, and overall professional look are all factors as well.

Nachteile: Seems to be missing some key features (EX: A way to denote if a customer has made a partial payment other than putting it in the notes. Would like to see it more visible, similar to the discount options.) . Also have found three separate instances where a custom repair had been omitted from the total charged, but was still present in the itemized list.

von Coolfront an 5.6.2019

Hello Julian! Thank you for writing in, we truly value your feedback!!

Stay Cool :)

• Bewertet am 22.4.2019
Sherri W.
Bookkeeper/Adminstrative Manager
  • Bewertet am 12.4.2019

"Coolfront"

Kommentare: Since we offer straightforward pricing to our customers this program has help lay everything out for our customers. The billing is done right in the field and the technicians collect on site. We are very happy with Coolfront. We have used the programs for over 5 years now.

Vorteile: The ease of use. The invoices can be printed or emailed which our customers love. The program is very user friendly and generally there are never any issues with the software itself. Archived work orders are very easy to find with a simple search. Also in is integrated with our Quickbooks.

Nachteile: The only con I would have is when we converted to Quickbooks we lost all our glance back history.

von Coolfront an 17.4.2019

Hi Sherri! Wow, great to hear from a long-standing Coolfront-er :) We are so glad you are taking advantage of the QuickBooks and Coolfront integration. Please let us know if we can help improve your experience at all. Stay Cool!

• Bewertet am 12.4.2019
April K.

"We use it daily"

Kommentare: It helped us integrate into a service based software for our techs to use in the field instead of using hand written invoices.

Vorteile: It isn't complicated to use for my techs. The mobile app is easy. The customer must approve the repairs before work is done.

Nachteile: 1. Not enough spaces to enter my description and pricing (favorites).
2. Changes customer information randomly (we will change a phone number, then after saving it, it will revert back to what was previously automatically generated - addresses, names, etc.).
3. Expensive
4. Does not enter an invoice into quickbooks if there isn't an amount and when we do a service that is prepaid for then there isn't a dollar amount and it will not put it in my system so I am double inputing.
5. On the mobile app, every single time we use it, it constantly requests us to update, even if we just did the update.

Jeff I.
  • Bewertet am 28.9.2017

"We have used Coolfront for 4 years, and find it a valuable tool for our company. "

Kommentare: less paperwork, easy to access from anywhere, easy to see what happened on previous service calls.

Vorteile: We like not having paper work. Both the customers & our office like the digital service ticket. It's also very convenient to watch what a service tech is doing by checking in on Coolfront. I like being able to add as many notes as I want, and then if I have to go back 6 months later I can see what happened on a service call.

Nachteile: There are 3 things that come to mind that I would like to see changed. #1 - I would like to search & not have to include a date range. It would be convenient to just put in a house number or last name. #2 - I wish unpaid tickets could display a different color (maybe yellow? ) and then not archive until they are paid. #3 - Also if we could search for tickets based on their status. ( Paid/Complete/New/ Started)

Rebecca M.
Administrative Office Assistant
  • Bewertet am 20.4.2018

"I use this everyday, all day, and do like it. I just wish it did a bit more & had a few more things"

Kommentare: In-field invoicing & pricing. Ease of scheduling. Parts reorder simplified.

Vorteile: I like that it syncs to Google Calendar & Quickbooks. I also enjoy the Parts Cart for resupplying the technicians. I enjoy easily being able to find repairs to bill them to the work order/invoice. I like being able to add custom repairs, discounts and pricing.

Nachteile: I don't like that the billed time/cost of part don't show on the internal view of the work order/invoice. I don't like that I can't run a report of average hours/dollars for each technician, since those values don't sync over into Quickbooks when the invoice does. I wish there was a way to "Pause" a work order so that the technician can return to it later due to possible part delay, weather delay or other circumstance. I wish we could customize the line item field for repairs other than creating a repeat custom repair for those time that it is an unusual circumstance or repair. I would like to be able to run some sort of report of what dollar/hour per work order/invoice we are tracking within the app itself.
These are just a few of the items I would like to see within the Coolfront App.

• Bewertet am 20.4.2018
Office assistant
  • Bewertet am 3.5.2019

"Coolfront has helped us a lot"

Kommentare: Overall we have been very pleased with Coolfront. We have been using it for about 3 years now. The customer service is fantastic. Any time we have had a problem (which has not been much, and usually our own fault) customer service has been more than happy to help us and always so friendly.

Vorteile: Our technicians love that they can just type in a repair and get the pricing. It makes things much easier for them. Then be able to print out a copy of the work order for the customer right there on the spot. They are using Epson mobile printers and the combination in great.

Nachteile: Two things I have heard the technicians say that they would like is to be able to click on a customers phone number and call right from Coolfront, and the same thing with the address. They would like to be able to access Google maps right from the customers address in Coolfront

• Bewertet am 3.5.2019