Über FieldEdge Flat Rate Mobile

Mobilisiere dein Servicegeschäft und steigere die Gewinne mit der einzigartigen Pauschalpreis-Preisgestaltung von Coolfront, die dich keinen Cent kostet.

Erfahre mehr über FieldEdge Flat Rate Mobile

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Nutzung

Haben Sie FieldEdge Flat Rate Mobile bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Vladimir V.
Vladimir V.
Operations Manager, HVAC Service Technician in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software for invoices and scheduling

Integrated features such as scheduling onto Google calendar and ability to customize repairs, requires customer approval beforehand so that there’s no question on payment

Lags when synchronizing across multiple devices, sometimes doesn’t find previous customer service history accurately

Antwort von Coolfront

Thanks, Vladimir for the review! Glad you like the Google Calendar Add-On :) Stay Cool! Kate @ Coolfront

Stacy H.
Service Coordinator in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great program & great value

Kommentare: Overall it has been great, however there is a much room for improvment.

I love the ease of use. All of our technicans can easily navigate the awesome flatrate book, with its up to date pricing. THe invoices port right into our Quickbooks accounting program.

If you have a ship to address with a different billing address, only the billing address displays on the work order when linked to quickbooks. Also in the agreements section it would be helpful if when searching for an agreement to add onto a work order if that information was in alphabetical order, however its not, it is in order by when it was added. FOR us this causes much headache and wasted time searching a long list that is rather difficult to find items.

Antwort von Coolfront

Great feedback, Stacy! And thanks for the 5-star review!! Stay Cool! Kate @ Coolfront

Matt A.
Service tech in USA

I like a lot but a lot is to desired.

Ease of use. Can be operated quickly with little experience. Like the part finder if you know how to use it.

I hate when it wants to update while either writing notes or searching for a part. I wish there were tabs in my favorites for favorite filters, types of freon, or belts instead of looking over my favorites 3 or for times. I wish I could add a custom part or charge myself instead of having my office remake what I've already done just so they can send it back to me to add it on my favorites. All of the other techs said the same about updates. Add them to the home page when available. Frustrating. Finally inputting carrier numbers usually calls for 2 additional numbers or letters at the beginning of a part number. If typed in using the part number supplied from carrier it fails to find it. If those 2 first numbers or letters are left off when typing it in it will find it every time. I have found this only on carrier parts. Thank you for your help.

Joshua K.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Coolfront is good but striving to achieve greatness

Kommentare: I have been using Coolfront for 9 months now and they are truly making an effort to improve but I'm really waiting to see if this is going to be worth it as a long term solution.

Coolfront has fixed many of the bugs and random updating problems from the past. It integrates well with quickbooks and now offers payment options on the invoice with automated follow up survey options. There is a large database of repairs and equipment that makes invoicing quick and easy.

Coolfront really really needs a downloadable app. Integration to quickbooks could be more advanced by applying payments collected on the job to the proper account upon sync. There us a lack of Lennox equipment and the pricing of the existing Lennox equipment is not accurate ($200 air filter?). The "get savvy" link would be much more useful by allowing customization. The technician assigned to the job should correlate to the email address that is seen on the invoice. The amount of invoices used does match the amount of invoices I've been charged for (Overcharged).

Antwort von Coolfront

Thank you for your feedback and 5-star review, Joshua!! Stay Cool! Kate @ Coolfront

Bryan A.
Bryan A.
company owner in USA

COOLFRONT has been a very pleasurable and user friendly software system for us.

We had tried 2 other scheduling software providers prior to finding COOLFRONT. In both cases the experience was stressful and was not beneficial to our company's production and therefore our bottom line. COOLFRONT has had 2 positive effects on our business. Not only did it solve our scheduling conflict issues, but also gave us access to new, up-to-date, flat rate pricing that has increased our bottom line and helped us become a more productive service company.

If there was one thing I would change about COOLFRONT, It would be to give ADMIN the ability to make changes to the cost of a part. When management feels like a customer needs a discount for that part or service, in my opinion, It would be much easier to simply adjust the cost of the entry that a tech has already found in the COOLFRONT data base, instead of having to make up a custom repair and price for that part .

Adjunct Professor in USA

Outstanding - flat rate software

Kommentare: We use the flat rate software often enough that it becomes easier and easier.

Flat rate makes the quoting easier. The labor, taxes, all included. That produces no arguments about hourly charges. As well, there are no part numbers on the invoices, just job numbers and task numbers. Makes the software less threatening to suave internet homeowners and business owners.

Sometimes the needed parts are not available. Need to cross search better, (need either part numbers or descriptive search). Some parts are not prices well, (a little over the actual - better than being to low.)

Lori R.
USA
Quelle: GetApp

Good choice, but need some improvements!

Allowing real-time access to customer work orders and not having to keep up with "paper"work. I like that it syncs with our computer software, which makes it easier to receive work orders for invoicing faster for billing purposes. This will allow the customer to receive their invoice faster and allow payments to be accepted on the job site. The ability to be able to do that stood out to me and my technicians, making our jobs easier and more productive.

An improvement needed was to be able to work offline - sending and receiving customer information. Having the need for wifi slows the process of receiving work orders & invoices to the billing department from the technicians while they are out in the field.

Gene loflin
CEO in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Coofront

Kommentare: saves us from having the techs coming into the office to drop off invoices, saves the hassle of having techs run out of invoices in the field. Our over all ticket price has gone up as a result of using this product.

the ease and access is great. updated pricing is big plus. you dont need to buy a seperate flat rate pricing program this comes with it already.

Limited number of custom repairs, limited number of installations .

Antwort von Coolfront

Hey Gene! So glad to hear your avg. ticket price has increased with Coolfront's flat rate pricing. Awesome news!! Thanks for the great review :) Stay Cool! Kate @ Coolfront

Teresa B.
AP-HR in USA
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Coolfront

Kommentare: Overall a very good, clean app for our company, employees and customers.

Ease of use for our field technicians wherever they are. The user set up is simple and easy to manage.

Archive option for work orders should not be available to all users because too often someone accidently selects archive.

Steve M.
Partner in USA

Coolfront Review

Kommentare: Overall I like the simplicity of the Coolfront app and plan to keep using it.

Easy for both Dispatch and Techs to use. Good flat rate book that auto updates. Fairly inexpensive. Syncs with Quickbooks. Very customizable for different rates. Residential, Commercial, After Hours, etc.

Double entry required for Quickbooks entries. If you mark a customer paid in Coolfront, they show as unpaid in Quickbooks. Customer and Internal notes do not transfer to Quickbooks. Not enough equipment quote options. Need closer to 100 than 25.

Antwort von Coolfront

Thank you for your feedback, Steve!! We are so glad you're enjoying the Coolfront app!! Stay Cool :) Kate @ Coolfront

John W.
Assistant to the Regional Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

perfect solution for field techs (creating work orders, pricing jobs, collecting payments)

Kommentare: The price database has helped us charge more accurately and profitably. Perfect solution for our techs to create professional, digital work orders, price jobs/quote jobs, receive customer authorization, and collect payments in the field; however, does not fully automate office (need to utilize separate software solutions for accounting, CRM, scheduling. email, creating service contracts, etc.)

it's exactly what we needed for the field techs at service calls. it's the perfect solution for family business/ independent contractors to create professional, digital work orders, receive customer authorization and collect payments in the field. The parts database and ability to customize rates/add custom installs makes pricing jobs and quoting customers seamless. Integrates with quickbooks for invoicing/accounting and coordinates with google calendar (what we use for scheduling) Also, it's affordable , it was something we could actually afford to try out with no huge comittment and ended up loving it (no subscription fees/pay per workorder). In addition, the price database has helped us charge more accurately and profitably)

inability to add custom fields to work order template (i.e. there is no field to specify/enter model/sn# for equipment being serviced on the work order; we have to type it into the customer notes section.) also, need a separate CRM. although we LOVE coolfront for the field techs, this software does NOT function like a CRM so do NOT think it's a 1-software solution to automate your office/completely go digital. we still keep a file drawer of paper files and use google contacts/google calendar (which is something we aim to go "fully digital" with, but now that we rely on coolfront for the field service software it's been challenging finding a CRM to add-on that allows us to keep using coolfront for the workorders, payments, and parts/pricing database.) and, small thing, but when emailing a copy of the work order to the customer, it generates an auto email but does not let you type in a custom subject line or message into the actual email message (you have to add any notes into the customer notes section of the work order itself)

Antwort von Coolfront

Hi John - thanks for the thoughtful feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it all out. I'm glad you've reaped the benefits of more profit!! Stay Cool! Kate @ Coolfront

Chris R.
office manager in USA

CoolFront

Kommentare: I love that we are using less paper. Being able to see, edit, and advise technicians about the pricing and notes when they are in the field and I am in the office (or even running errands!) is great. Having the past history to look at is very helpful. The customer service at CoolFront has been good when we have needed help.

We use the software on iPads with data, so I can keep an eye on the technicians and see real time what they are entering into a service ticket. We have it linked to Payzer for accepting credit cards, and I can also see that immediately, as well as get an email notification when the payment is processed. We also offer Greensky Financing, and that is linked as well. The customers appreciate that we are "green" and using less paper.

The search function for older tickets isn't always user friendly. I wish I had more control over when a ticket is archived. We have 5 years of back data, and when I tried to integrate with Quickbooks, it created a lot of headaches for us with the past data. It ended up not being worth it and I turned it off. I don't like that technicians can create different profiles for the same address just by forgetting to capitalize a letter or even entering a wife's name when the last time it may have been the husband's.

Antwort von Coolfront

Thanks for the awesome review, Chris!! We appreciate it and we are so happy you love Coolfront and have reaped all of the benefits. Stay Cool! Kate @ Coolfront

Mike S.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Coolfront is way beyond all others in every aspect of their products and services.

Kommentare: Awesome experiences all around. If feels good to know that I’ll never have to research into any other programs because I’m at home with this one:

Coolfront has been, without exception, has always been way above the top notch in all aspects of their products (Apps, Add-Ons) and their services (Their in house Cutomer Service and all of their ADD-On’s Custom Service Crews). They have all been, every time I’ve had a need, been only a phone call away. It most literally felt like I was the only one calling them, as if I am the only one that has any questions or needs. They have always gone way beyond my expectations. Keeping in mind that I am a very small company- this very small fish has always been treated to swimming in their very big pond. I am looking forward to getting started with other Add-Ons like their mobile payment solutions program.

I’ve got nothing. I have not experienced any thing negative during my 4-5 years experience with Coolfront, To Your Success, and the Maintenance Program

Antwort von Coolfront

Wow, Mike. What an incredible review. We shared your comments with the entire company!! Thanks for being a stellar customer. Stay Cool! Kate @ Coolfront

Jennifer D.
Office Manager in USA

Coolfront in HVAC Applications

Kommentare: Coolfront has been a great additional to our company's toolbox. It allows us to get pricing to customers upfront and we collect payments a lot quicker than before we start using this program. We've been using it for several years and we have not had any problems with the software on our desktop or our mobile devices. I highly recommend it to others.

I like how easy it is to input information. I like that it shows past invoices for customers when you create a new work order for them. It helps us keep our pricing consistent between users and uses industry averages to keep our prices in line. I like that I get information about the jobs done right away instead of waiting to get it from the techs. I like that it emails out invoices, estimates, and receipts to customers right away.

I don't like how it syncs with Quickbooks. The difference between taxed items and non-taxed items doesn't transfer over very smoothly so I have to enter everything into QB manually. The search tool could be a little more user friendly.

Antwort von Coolfront

Thank you for the fabulous feedback, Jennifer!! We're so happy to hear how Coolfront is a great addition to your company :) Stay Cool! Kate @ Coolfront

Julia L.
Service Coordinator in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The best yet!

Kommentare: Forget paper, Coolfront makes it unnecessary. A tech can easily get to a job, write up a bill and get approval from the customer, even get their signature on the work order, all without a single printed paper. The rep in customer service has been awesome the whole time! She's stayed with us, reaching out over the 2years since we signed up to see how things are going and offer us training.

Coolfront syncs with Google Calendar, enabling our techs to click and go without the messy copy/paste of the job address into their GPS. For dispatching, once the work is on the Calendar, I can quickly hit the address that pops up on the schedule and map job distances, so that work flows well for the tech that day.

Customer notes need to be more visible: We copy and paste checklists into internal/customer notes so the customer see's an outline of work performed and any suggestions the tech has. (Picture the checklist you see on the printout after an oil change) We've had to add extra steps when setting up a work order to make Coolfront work for us. Great we're able to customize, even greater if they decide to add our suggestion so it saves us time.

Chris H.
Owner / operator in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

I have been using CoolFront for over five years now and couldn't be more satisfied!!

Kommentare: Being a user and believer in Flat Rate this software makes it easy...one less headache to deal with!!!

Easy to use, I love the repair look up format. Customer service is awesome and I have never had to wait on hold or have someone call me back. Being able to read, write or check the status of a work order from anywhere is great. The customers love the invoice format and the fact it is emailed to them right there on the spot! It integrates with Payzer which makes taking credit cards or financing so easy!! I especially love the customer surveys that are automatically sent out and being able to pass a gift along to a new customer or a customer having a birthday or anniversary! It integrates with quickbooks and google calendars...love that!!!

I wished we could sent a email to a customer letting g them know we are on the way. Being able to separate invoices by counties or municipalities for year in license payment.

Robert K.
CEO in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Flat Rate Pricing Program that is continually growing!

Kommentare: Love the way it streamlines everything for the technician in the field. The Coolfront team is great and they are continually improving their services and spectrum. Only star missing is on Features & Functionality, because it is (for us) a stand-alone program that does not integrate with our accounting software (QuickBooksOnline), yet. Prospective users - you can't go wrong with this! Definitely add eTouch for extremely effective customer feedback & review collection!

Easy to learn & use. Straightforward and simple for the customer to understand. Send work-orders, estimates or invoices directly to customer's email.

Integration. We have to manually move each work-order from CF into our accounting software. This is just a matter of linking (with QuickBooksOnline) and then this thing will be unstoppable for us!!

Heather M.
Office manager in USA
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Coolfront Payments by Clearent

Kommentare: We've been working with Coolfront 5+ years and never had an issue that was not resolved quickly.

Simple to use, straight forward flat rate pricing, current industry equipment/parts pricing embedded in software and always improving and adding new products. Never gave us a reason to consider moving.

Recently bought out and informed we will need to use Clearent for our merchant processing. Called to clarify and given the word that our current processor will not be compatible with the planned platform changes to come July 2019. Perhaps I misunderstood but I'm under the impression that we must switch to their desired processor. What about signed agreements and contract cancellation fees from our current merchant processor? I have a feeling this is going to be expensive and possibly painful.

Antwort von Coolfront

Thank you for your review, Heather!! We really value it :) Stay Cool! Kate @ Coolfront

William G.
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Gamechanger

Kommentare: The software was very easy to learn. It easily integrates with quick books. You just tell the software your overhead and decide what you want your markup to be on certain price ranges and Coolfront does the rest.
Coolfront has drastically increased profit margins and we are no longer unintentionally undercutting our market. It has also streamlined our service records, cutting down on office work. This software is perfect for the one man show or a company with 50 employees.

Ease of use, easy integration, very affordable, continuous upgrades to cater to industry changes, tailored to your company, pay as you go (no contracts), and increased profit margins.

There are some limitations compared to software that you would spend well over 10X as much. I would like to see some templates for “notes”

Antwort von Coolfront

WOW, William. What an amazing review and feedback. We really appreciate it and love to hear how Coolfront has boosted your profits :) Stay Cool! Kate @ Coolfront

Julian L.
Operations Coordinator in USA

Overall Good Product

Kommentare: Coolfront is a great way to present customers with pricing and quotations on the spot. It also makes it easy to watch over the technicians to ensure they are performing the necessary checks on the jobs and that they are charging correctly.

The ability to get customers approval, and have a homeowner sign off on a repair before hand. The ability to make custom repairs, ease of use, and overall professional look are all factors as well.

Seems to be missing some key features (EX: A way to denote if a customer has made a partial payment other than putting it in the notes. Would like to see it more visible, similar to the discount options.) . Also have found three separate instances where a custom repair had been omitted from the total charged, but was still present in the itemized list.

Antwort von Coolfront

Hello Julian! Thank you for writing in, we truly value your feedback!! Stay Cool :) Kate @ Coolfront

Edward M.
owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

HVAC contractor going from paper to Coolfront

Kommentare: Overall we are definitely more profitable with the flat rate database. And it does save some keystrokes, but it doesn't fix all our issues or handling of service tickets.

I absolutely love the flat rate pricing database- and the pricing best practices through out the country. That part is awesome. I also like the history that shows up for each customer so my techs have information at their finger tips.

1) Sometimes it is a little difficult to find certain parts. I was looking for an inducer motor for a Lennox and no manufacturer comes up. I had to call Lennox to get part number, and then it was easily found. 2) Reporting- we collect sales tax- so to be able to report sales would be helpful. We still have to identify how much of the Flat rate is the part cost and mark up and how much is labor to put into our accounting software. 3) speed from going between day to day to look up customer is deathly slow.

Antwort von Coolfront

Thank you for your feedback, Edward. If you are using Quickbooks and Coolfront, there is a way for you to manage your sales tax between the two programs. Our support team would be more than happy to walk you through and answer any questions or provide further assistance for you!

April K.
Office Manager in USA

We use it daily

Kommentare: It helped us integrate into a service based software for our techs to use in the field instead of using hand written invoices.

It isn't complicated to use for my techs. The mobile app is easy. The customer must approve the repairs before work is done.

1. Not enough spaces to enter my description and pricing (favorites). 2. Changes customer information randomly (we will change a phone number, then after saving it, it will revert back to what was previously automatically generated - addresses, names, etc.). 3. Expensive 4. Does not enter an invoice into quickbooks if there isn't an amount and when we do a service that is prepaid for then there isn't a dollar amount and it will not put it in my system so I am double inputing. 5. On the mobile app, every single time we use it, it constantly requests us to update, even if we just did the update.

Jeff I.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We have used Coolfront for 4 years, and find it a valuable tool for our company.

Kommentare: less paperwork, easy to access from anywhere, easy to see what happened on previous service calls.

We like not having paper work. Both the customers & our office like the digital service ticket. It's also very convenient to watch what a service tech is doing by checking in on Coolfront. I like being able to add as many notes as I want, and then if I have to go back 6 months later I can see what happened on a service call.

There are 3 things that come to mind that I would like to see changed. #1 - I would like to search & not have to include a date range. It would be convenient to just put in a house number or last name. #2 - I wish unpaid tickets could display a different color (maybe yellow? ) and then not archive until they are paid. #3 - Also if we could search for tickets based on their status. ( Paid/Complete/New/ Started)

Rebecca M.
Administrative Office Assistant in USA

I use this everyday, all day, and do like it. I just wish it did a bit more & had a few more things

Kommentare: In-field invoicing & pricing. Ease of scheduling. Parts reorder simplified.

I like that it syncs to Google Calendar & Quickbooks. I also enjoy the Parts Cart for resupplying the technicians. I enjoy easily being able to find repairs to bill them to the work order/invoice. I like being able to add custom repairs, discounts and pricing.

I don't like that the billed time/cost of part don't show on the internal view of the work order/invoice. I don't like that I can't run a report of average hours/dollars for each technician, since those values don't sync over into Quickbooks when the invoice does. I wish there was a way to "Pause" a work order so that the technician can return to it later due to possible part delay, weather delay or other circumstance. I wish we could customize the line item field for repairs other than creating a repeat custom repair for those time that it is an unusual circumstance or repair. I would like to be able to run some sort of report of what dollar/hour per work order/invoice we are tracking within the app itself. These are just a few of the items I would like to see within the Coolfront App.

Office assistant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Coolfront has helped us a lot

Kommentare: Overall we have been very pleased with Coolfront. We have been using it for about 3 years now. The customer service is fantastic. Any time we have had a problem (which has not been much, and usually our own fault) customer service has been more than happy to help us and always so friendly.

Our technicians love that they can just type in a repair and get the pricing. It makes things much easier for them. Then be able to print out a copy of the work order for the customer right there on the spot. They are using Epson mobile printers and the combination in great.

Two things I have heard the technicians say that they would like is to be able to click on a customers phone number and call right from Coolfront, and the same thing with the address. They would like to be able to access Google maps right from the customers address in Coolfront