Über Zurple

Web-based software used by real estate agents to identify serious buyers and contact them with relevant home listing information.

Erfahre mehr über Zurple

Alan I.
  • Bewertet am 9.2.2020

"The best investment you can make in your business"

Vorteile: I have been a licensed Realtor for 15 years and started using Zurple about 4 years ago. This was the best investment I made in my business. Just like other sources of online leads you have to be patient and nurture the leads and not expect to turn a lead into a sale in 30 - 60 days. I have leads in my Zurple system that have turned into a sale 1 to 2 years later and the best part is you don't have to manually stay in touch with each lead the Zurple system does it for you. I am a top producing agent in my market area with over 70 sales in 2019. When you are busy or just don't want to constantly reach out to leads to stay in front of them. The Zurple system is perfect for engaging your leads/clientsby asking them questions and when they respond you answer their question. Its like having a personal assistant at a fraction of the cost.

Nachteile: I thought about this question for a few minutes and could not think of anything I do not like about Zurple. It is easy to use and stays in contact with leads so I can focus on the ready willing and able buyers.

von Zurple an 14.2.2020

Thank you for your review, Alan! We are glad to hear about your success, and also happy that we can be part of it. If you ever think of any cons of the system, don't hesitate to share them because we are more than happy to hear how we can improve!

• Bewertet am 9.2.2020
Linda L.
  • Bewertet am 3.3.2020

"The right decision"

Kommentare: The best thing for me is that although I am a single agent, I look like a team

Vorteile: I knew I was purchasing a lead generation platform but Zurple is so much more. I have been a satisfied customer for over 4 years. Most often leads are in the very early stages of their search and this platform keeps the customer engaged about listings they "favorited" and information without constant monitoring by me. I am also kept apprised of my customer's activity. In fact one customer who first signed in to my Zurple site almost 4 years ago is finally ready to retire and just is now under contract. They appreciated the service they received from me (my Zurple site) to keep them in touch with our market.

Nachteile: When I first started With Zurple I was disappointed that it did not capture phone numbers so I could not make a voice contact. I had a conversation about that with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and now the customer has an option to register a phone number

von Zurple an 9.3.2020

Thank you so much for your kinda words, Linda! We are happy to hear your story and we are glad that our software is able to make your life easier. We wish you continued success!

• Bewertet am 3.3.2020
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.8.2018

"Dropping Zurple after 8 years "

Kommentare: I liked Zurple in the beginning and recommended them to a number of fellow Realtors. Several of them signed up.
After a time I had enough active leads that I decided to cut back from the monthly fee to half that, and ultimately then I reduced my Zurple subscriptions to just the buyers currently on my lead list. No new buyers coming in, but still charged per month to keep them on the Zurple back page.
When I decided to cancel Zurple altogether, they did not tell me they were going to bill me one last time. They assigned me a case # and said someone would be contacting me. That didn't happen.
So they billed my CLOSED bank account and I was stuck with in overdraft fees. I had left enough money in the account for a few small auto-debits that hadn't transferred yet, but not enough for the Zurple fee as well.
When I called to complain, it was like "Oh well, so sorry that happened to you."
Seriously? Apparently, after 8 years of being Zurple's customer, they don't believe in contacting a client at cancellation. If someone HAD contacted me when I canceled the account, 2 WEEKS ago, I would have put enough money in the account to cover the bogus 30 notice fee. Note . . . Zurple hasn't sent me any new leads for years . . . just the same leads that have been stagnating for 4 years. There's no logical reason they need 30 extra days to close my account of stagnant leads. I am furious!

Vorteile: I liked the constant contact back with the prospects

Nachteile: I didn't like the same comments sent to a prospect time and time again. Once they get one email message they shouldn't get the exact same message again the next listing that comes through. I also don't like my contacts being shared with other Zurple agents. I have seen my contacts emails with another Zurple Agent's info on it. What the heck is that?

• Bewertet am 7.8.2018
Karen K.
Principal Broker/Owner
  • Bewertet am 11.3.2020

"Zurple- Great Drip Campaign"

Kommentare: In nine years, I have not had any service interruption or inconveniences with Zurple. They work diligently to provide new solutions (love the new social media platform).

Vorteile: My favorite thing about the Zurple software is the ease of use. Often, I am showing property all day and do not get a chance to respond to clients in a timely manner. I love that Zurple does that for me. I am able to modify the campaigns also, which is great.

Nachteile: It would be nice to be able to drill down on the search criteria a bit more. We have ocean and river front properties and properties that have water views. The ability to differentiate the leads with this search criteria would be very helpful.

von Zurple an 13.3.2020

Thank you for your review, Karen! We also appreciate your feedback and will be sharing this with our product team. We wish you continued success!

Jeff W.
  • Bewertet am 10.2.2020

"Like the automated/intuitive email follow up system"

Kommentare: overall, a positive. beenw ith them for 4+ years. it does help generate business/closings and getting an ROI.

Vorteile: I've been using Zurple over 4 years. I get a handful of closings/per year sourced from Zurple. The nurturing is easy. the system does the initial "legwork" bringing in leads and nurturing them and when they reply with questions or showing requests I take over and can convert.

Nachteile: I have another CRM that works better for notes and keeping tabs. the MLS IDX feed is limited with getting more detailed custom searches. When replying by text would be better if the automated text came from my number, initially.

von Zurple an 14.2.2020

Thank you for your review, Jeff! We appreciate your business, and also appreciate your constructive critiques. We will be sharing this with our products team to consider for future software updates.

• Bewertet am 10.2.2020
Katie L.
Real Estate Agent
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet

"I Love Zurple "

Vorteile: I have been an agent with Zurple since 2017. In the first year, I closed a $1.95 million dollar deal because of a lead. As I've grown in my real estate career, I don't have as much time to nurture my leads--Zurple does it for me so I can be the most productive with my time.

Nachteile: I need to use the app to help with texting conversion

von Zurple an 13.3.2020

Thank you for your review, Katie. That is an amazing story about your $1+ million dollar deal in the first year. We are happy we were able to grow with you, and hope to continue growing with you as you find more success in this business.

Jane S.

"PAYS FOR ITSELF"

Kommentare: No current business problems with Zurple. It has paid for itself almost every year but it did take a good year for a lot of leads to start coming thru. I got more and more leads every year.

Vorteile: I have been with Zurple for years. It has paid for itself every year through leads. I get so many leads that I am not able to keep up with them all the time. I love how the computer responds to my leads til I have time to get to them.

Nachteile: Some of the leads are not serious but I don't know how you prevent that.

von Zurple an 13.2.2020

Hi Jane! Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate your business, and will let our team know about your comments.

Sharon S.
broker/associate
  • Bewertet am 11.3.2020

"great lead generating and crm software"

Kommentare: staying in touch with buyers

Vorteile: have used Zurple for over 8 years and have been very happy with the results and the follow-up.
I would recommend Zurple to new and seasoned agents. It keeps you in touch with your clients automatically.

Nachteile: I found no negatives. it is easy to use both mobile and on the computer

von Zurple an 13.3.2020

Thank you for your review, Sharon! We value your long-time business and hope we can continue playing a role in your success.

Brenda W.
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2019

"Cancellation policy is ridiculous. "

Kommentare: There is no reason why Zurple needs 30 days to close your account. This is just another attempt at extorting money from you.

Vorteile: There are no pros to talk about with this software.

Nachteile: The quality of leads that come in will not respond to you after numerous calls and emails. I even had to ask them that when a lead signs up to please ask for a phone number and not just email. They do not help you with anything just give you a walk-thru and tell you to have at it. That'll be 609. please per month.

von Zurple an 22.10.2019

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for providing the feedback on the Zurple platform. We are sorry to hear about your experience both with using our lead generation tools and with our support and training programs. Your comments will help us make improvements going forward.

We've alerted your account manager of your message, and he will be reaching out to you soon to touch base.

• Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Eli B.
  • Bewertet am 28.1.2020

"Worst Experience- Lost lots of money"

Kommentare: Alex Burroughs with Zurple, the biggest liar on this planet sold me their garbage software, took them weeks to set up a basic high school looking website, refusing to cancel my account for weeks along with the rest of the support department, then ignoring me. NOW I RECEIVE INAPPROPRIATE MESSAGES FROM HIM AT 7:30pm. STAY AWAY!!!!

Vorteile: They have intelligent AI and text/email campaigns that promote leads to respond.
They have a CMA feature I was excited about.

Nachteile: -The customer service was deceptively nice but their intentions were known towards the end. I’m so disappointed in the way I was treated!
-the CMA feature is wildly inaccurate and no self respecting realtor can send their client los those comps.
-the website is very limited in its functionality and features. Very poor design.
-THEY WILL NOT HONOR THE CANCELLATION POLICY!!!

von Zurple an 29.1.2020

Hi Eli,

We appreciate your feedback on the Zurple platform. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Your comments will help us make improvements moving forward.

Kathryn B.
Immobilien, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2020

"Great Results with Zurple"

Vorteile: I can't express how happy I am with this company. Service is very good --
questions get answered by real people. The best is the fact that during my first
year with Zurple, my commissions from a Zurple buyer paid for many more
years of this service. I highly recommend Zurple.

Nachteile: I wish it was less expensive....LOL...no problems

von Zurple an 13.3.2020

Thank you for your kind words, Kathryn! We are elated to review such a positive review from you. Hopefully we can continue to be a footnote in your success in the future.

Gilli A.
Broker
  • Bewertet am 12.2.2020

"I love Zurple!"

Kommentare: Great! Love the features and user friendliness

Vorteile: I have been using Zurple since 2012 and I love the intuitive emails! Couldn't think of using another CRM

Nachteile: Wish it Integrated with other sites more easily

von Zurple an 18.2.2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, Gilli. We really appreciate your feedback. If you have any suggestions on which sites you'd like to see integrated with Zurple, you can send an email to Support@Zurple.com. Be sure to include the specific sites so our product team can consider them in future updates. Thanks again for your business!

• Bewertet am 12.2.2020
Keith W.

"Great Business Assisatance"

Kommentare: I've been using Zurple for nearly 10 years and I know that we will have opportunities simply because of the software. It is unique and worth every penny.

Vorteile: I love the continuity it provides between our business and our clients.

Nachteile: I don't have any real issues with the software. It's user friendly.

von Zurple an 13.2.2020

Hi Keith! Thank you for your kind words! We very much value you as a user of Zurple.

David D.
  • Bewertet am 28.3.2020

"Lead Generator"

Kommentare: Customer service has been great and always gets any questions answered in a timely fashion.

Vorteile: Have been very happy with the number and quality of the leads generated. Has been a great referral sourse over the 10 years I have been a client!

Nachteile: Has one feature that I requested they discontinue. Doesn't really work in my market..

• Bewertet am 28.3.2020
Mariah K.
CAM
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2017

"Great, but could be better."

Kommentare: We were able to gain more leads than we would have without it.

Vorteile: I like the tracking on the leads that come in and how often they are on the site engaging with us. They are able to send mass emails that are personalized so they look like they are connecting with you personally.

Nachteile: I do not like how they do not have to enter a telephone number to sign up. Calling is the most effective gain in getting a hold of a lead to connect with.

• Bewertet am 12.7.2017
Rick E.
Principal Broker
  • Bewertet am 6.2.2020

"Great personal assistant & follow up tool"

Kommentare: I received an ROI on my year contract in 2 closes. Risk is worth the reward.

Vorteile: I like that this tool tracks my leads, reaches out to them and gets them to respond. I am less stressed knowing that my leads are being constantly watched and not left on 'read'.

Nachteile: Wish there was an app and that I could put in keywords that the A.I. uses in its messages to my leads

von Zurple an 13.2.2020

Hi Rick! Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your suggestion, and this will be shared with our team. Thank you for your business!

• Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Tracey F.
  • Bewertet am 7.2.2020

"[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE"

Kommentare: I have done a lot of lead generators in my career but Zurple seems to be GREAT and offers exceptional customer service EVEN AFTER they get the contract signed. I get continued support and that means a lot to me for as busy as I am. I need that.

Vorteile: I like that it does a lot of the work for you. As a busy agent doing 50+ deals a year, it helps me stay in front of the lookers initially until they are more serious without a lot of effort on my part.

Nachteile: Fortunately, I have not found anything that is alarming with this software yet.

von Zurple an 13.2.2020

Thank you for your review, Tracey! We appreciate your business, and are glad that Zurple can help you with your work flow!

• Bewertet am 7.2.2020
Josh S.
  • Bewertet am 2.7.2018

"Fraudulent promises"

Kommentare: They sent my account into collections because I was unsatisfied and tried to cancel

Vorteile: I am so aggravated by the fraudulent promises of this company and the fact that they sent our account into collections when we tried to cancel, there is nothing good enough to say about them worth mentioning.

Nachteile: This property was misrepresented to us and we purchased it. It does not send texts on a drip campaign like they advertised and now they have sent our info to a collections company bvecause we opted out mid contract. DO NOT TRUST THE PROMISES THEY GIVE YOU OVER THE PHONE. DO NOT USE THEM.

• Bewertet am 2.7.2018
Rebecca P.
  • Bewertet am 28.1.2020

"Terrible Software- do not buy"

Kommentare: Suport has ignored us and is not allowing us to recuperate the money we invested In this system. Very unprofessional, would not recommend to any realtor.

Vorteile: It sounded great on the call, we had high hopes for it. Unfortunately the system is geared for someone who thinks they know what a CMA is supposed to look like. Great idea, terrible execution. The emails are actually are great.

Nachteile: The CMA tool is awful and not accurate. We are limited to one city. Took weeks to set up the system, along with not emailing the mls. We had to call our association to actually check if they ever sent the email out. We actually sent them over code to fix a few problems in the system.

von Zurple an 6.2.2020

Hi Rebecca. We really appreciate your honest feedback. We have spoken with the account owner to reach a resolution.

Eric M.
  • Bewertet am 8.2.2019

"Worst CRM I’ve used "

Kommentare: Zurple is very basic for the cost. I wouldn’t ever use them again.

Vorteile: Nothing. it’s is by far the worst CRM I’ve used: Cinc, boomtown and many others run circles around this junk

Nachteile: It’s a huge waste of money. I love boomtown so much more.

• Bewertet am 8.2.2019
Robert M.
Immobilien, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.8.2017

"Rip Off. They make promises they can't keep. Horrible customer service."

Kommentare: None. It never worked properly.

Vorteile: Nothing.

Nachteile: It never worked right. They promise that they will have your web site up and running id 10-15 days. It took them 66 days to get it to work right. They do not return emails or phone calls. It was by accident that they even found out I had a problem.

• Bewertet am 13.8.2017