Dropping Zurple after 8 years

Bewertet am 7.8.2018
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I liked Zurple in the beginning and recommended them to a number of fellow Realtors. Several of them signed up.
After a time I had enough active leads that I decided to cut back from the monthly fee to half that, and ultimately then I reduced my Zurple subscriptions to just the buyers currently on my lead list. No new buyers coming in, but still charged per month to keep them on the Zurple back page.
When I decided to cancel Zurple altogether, they did not tell me they were going to bill me one last time. They assigned me a case # and said someone would be contacting me. That didn't happen.
So they billed my CLOSED bank account and I was stuck with in overdraft fees. I had left enough money in the account for a few small auto-debits that hadn't transferred yet, but not enough for the Zurple fee as well.
When I called to complain, it was like "Oh well, so sorry that happened to you."
Seriously? Apparently, after 8 years of being Zurple's customer, they don't believe in contacting a client at cancellation. If someone HAD contacted me when I canceled the account, 2 WEEKS ago, I would have put enough money in the account to cover the bogus 30 notice fee. Note . . . Zurple hasn't sent me any new leads for years . . . just the same leads that have been stagnating for 4 years. There's no logical reason they need 30 extra days to close my account of stagnant leads. I am furious!

Vorteile: I liked the constant contact back with the prospects

Nachteile: I didn't like the same comments sent to a prospect time and time again. Once they get one email message they shouldn't get the exact same message again the next listing that comes through. I also don't like my contacts being shared with other Zurple agents. I have seen my contacts emails with another Zurple Agent's info on it. What the heck is that?

Cancellation policy is ridiculous.

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Brenda W.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: There is no reason why Zurple needs 30 days to close your account. This is just another attempt at extorting money from you.

Vorteile: There are no pros to talk about with this software.

Nachteile: The quality of leads that come in will not respond to you after numerous calls and emails. I even had to ask them that when a lead signs up to please ask for a phone number and not just email. They do not help you with anything just give you a walk-thru and tell you to have at it. That'll be 609. please per month.

von Zurple an 22.10.2019

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for providing the feedback on the Zurple platform. We are sorry to hear about your experience both with using our lead generation tools and with our support and training programs. Your comments will help us make improvements going forward.

We've alerted your account manager of your message, and he will be reaching out to you soon to touch base.

Great, but could be better.

Bewertet am 12.7.2017
Mariah K.
CAM
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were able to gain more leads than we would have without it.

Vorteile: I like the tracking on the leads that come in and how often they are on the site engaging with us. They are able to send mass emails that are personalized so they look like they are connecting with you personally.

Nachteile: I do not like how they do not have to enter a telephone number to sign up. Calling is the most effective gain in getting a hold of a lead to connect with.

Fraudulent promises

Bewertet am 2.7.2018
Josh S.

Kommentare: They sent my account into collections because I was unsatisfied and tried to cancel

Vorteile: I am so aggravated by the fraudulent promises of this company and the fact that they sent our account into collections when we tried to cancel, there is nothing good enough to say about them worth mentioning.

Nachteile: This property was misrepresented to us and we purchased it. It does not send texts on a drip campaign like they advertised and now they have sent our info to a collections company bvecause we opted out mid contract. DO NOT TRUST THE PROMISES THEY GIVE YOU OVER THE PHONE. DO NOT USE THEM.

Worst CRM I’ve used

Bewertet am 8.2.2019
Eric M.
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Zurple is very basic for the cost. I wouldn’t ever use them again.

Vorteile: Nothing. it’s is by far the worst CRM I’ve used: Cinc, boomtown and many others run circles around this junk

Nachteile: It’s a huge waste of money. I love boomtown so much more.

Rip Off. They make promises they can't keep. Horrible customer service.

Bewertet am 13.8.2017
Robert M.
Immobilien, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: None. It never worked properly.

Vorteile: Nothing.

Nachteile: It never worked right. They promise that they will have your web site up and running id 10-15 days. It took them 66 days to get it to work right. They do not return emails or phone calls. It was by accident that they even found out I had a problem.