Über Pingdom

Alles-in-Einem Lösung, die es Dir leicht macht, Deine Website zu überwachen.

Erfahre mehr über Pingdom

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Pingdom bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Todor T.
Todor T.
Technical Support Engineer in Schweiz

Monitor everything, anytime

Kommentare: It pings our phones, emails, collaboration tools and we rarely have issues with it. I recommend for medium and large enterprise monitoring cross-continent.

The global ping. When attempting to ping a certain host, it tries from multiple locations around the world and helps us isolate whether the issue is with a local provider or global.

Page loading times. In rare cases, when no network fault is preventing access, page starts to load, then stops, and after this refreshes to a usable state. Also, the Root Cause per host sometimes tends to take a longer period for generation, which can lead to data insufficiency.

Implementation & Support Specialist in Pakistan

Monitor your application servers

with Pingdom, we are monitoring our applications running on the production, and demo servers. It has multiple features that resulted in choosing this tool.

it requires a little digging to get the most out of the tool.

Torikul I.
Torikul I.
Freelancer - WordPress Developer & Web Expert in Bangladesch
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's a good tool but it could be more better from my point of view

Kommentare: My overall experience is average, I don't feel comfortable using this tool. But yes, sometimes clients ask me to improve the website performance with a special focus on the Pingdom testing tool. That time I use Pingdom to make the client happy. I think this tool needs to improve UI/UX more, people like me will start loving this tool again.

It's easy to use, has a good performance board that shows what grade the site got, its loading time, page size etc that helps to get a clear concept about website performance. Pingdom has a good functionality of downloading website reports har.json file. It's a very unique thing, I didn't get anything like this in other speed testing tools. Like other testing tools, Pingdom also shows how to improve the speed score of a website, this is a very important thing because every testing tool has its own algorithm.

Like the other speed testing tool, Pingdom works similarly, there are no different and unique things on it that will bring me always to use this software. Even this tool is so hard, they show a lot of obstacles that often does not work as a reason for the website slow loading. There is some user experience problem in this tool. For example, after completing the scan, it not redirects me to the result section. Results show below of the hero section, no animation, no redirection nothing! It should perfectly represent the scan results.

Owner in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Pingdom is a good tool to monitor website page speed

Kommentare: I use Pingdom along with a couple of other apps as I work on my website to make sure my scores don't get slower as I make changes.

Pingdom provides me with the metrics and points me to solutions on how to improve my page speed scores.

Sometimes, I have to run the tests a couple of times and the page speed scores will differ. I usually do three times to get the average.

Nigel masimba R.
Nigel masimba R.
WordPress Developer in Simbabwe

An All-In-One Website Performance Suite

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I started out using the free Pingdom website speed test tool before signing up to use the full kit of Pingdom tools. I use Pingdom to monitor website performance and uptime.

It works with my favorite content management system. Easy to set up compared to some web performance tracking tools. There is a WordPress plugin to add the Pingdom code snippet which may be useful for less technical users.

If you are using other tools similar to Pingdom you may need to choose between them and Pingdom to avoid having too many code snippets installed which could reduce website performance.

Digital Marketing Manager in Portugal

Decent tool to measure website performance

Kommentare: If you have the budget for it, it's a great solution to track website performance and receive timely alerts.

What makes this tool stand out from other ones out there is that it provides an easy way to monitor website performance and get alerts.

It may take some time to get used to the tool itself. Plus, the price can be a big con if you're looking for something inexpensive.

Jonathan P.
Jonathan P.
Owner / Graphic Designer in UK
Grafikdesign

Great service for monitoring site speed and downtime

We love the fact that we can set up instant email alerts if any of our sites experience downtime. The site speed function is quite useful too when it comes to optimising sites and their load time.

It's not the cheapest service which could put some people off, but it really is worth the money in our view.

Yaniv V.
Yaniv V.
Director, Quality & Processes in Israel

Great website-monitoring product

Kommentare: This software helps me be alerted in case some of our domains are suffering from constant instability

The software is very intuitive for first setup and "maintenance". In addition, going over the gathered data is simple and you can see the status "in a glance". The integration with Slack is also great.

For a simple URL-pings monitoring - I don't see any disadvantage with this product. Maybe it's less suitable if you need more complex monitoring.

Ghanshyam G.
Ghanshyam G.
Engineer in Nepal
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review of Pingdom

Pingdom has the simplest interface which makes users easier to use and understand. It helps the user to solve the problems occurred by monitoring the websites. It helps for searching the congestion on our site and prioritizes what should be fixed.

It is a bit costly for purchasing. Reports are complex to study.

Ernesto enrique F.
Ernesto enrique F.
Full-stack Developer in Venezuela
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A must have in web development

Kommentare: With Pingdom I have greatly improved the loading speed of my websites, presenting products that load really fast and improving SEO.

Pingdom is one of those applications that you should keep in mind when developing websites. You can get a full report on the errors found on your page and dozens of useful tips to improve the loading speed. What I like the most is that it not only tells you what mistakes you have, but how you can improve them. You can also schedule the analyzes and obtain a report on how your website works during the days. Even in its free version it allows you to do so, with the limitation of only one site per account.

I can only complain about the way they present errors, a little more order would not be wrong.

Philip E.
Managed Services Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A Managed Services Screwdriver

Kommentare: Pingdom has helped us greatly in our quest to monitor our clients websites and underlying systems for availability. It is also a great tool for determining root cause of the issue, or as a jumping off point for further investigation. As we move into a large number of monitored items we are starting to see some serious performance slow downs, hopefully which can be resolved as we continue to grow.

This is a great piece of monitoring software that has a well designed interface. This has been our go to tool for monitoring site down issues, and high priority system outages. It is easy to configure all types of standard checks, from the 200 check to string checks and more. You can tell at a glance what is up but more importantly what is NOT up. We use this as a monitoring system for hundreds and hundreds of sites and systems, we also have this feed into other tools such as our ticket system to automatically create and update tickets.

Performance has started to suffer as the number of monitored items grows. We now monitor more than a thousand unique items and it is started to take a long time to load individual items, not to mention the overview. This is starting to cause some frustration, I am not sure if Pingdom will continue to scale with us, however we would like it to. Sometimes we have false positive alerts, however this is usually due to configuration issue and not a fault of Pingdom.

Manager, Technology Infrastructure and Compliance in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product, great ROI

Kommentare: Simply an amazing product, that lets you stay on top of network outages and assess them in a timely manner. Very affordable, when it comes to cost, comparing to some other options out there. I highly recommend this product.

I most likely won't even be able to describe how much I like Pingdom. I've used it for many years. Started with a free version and expanded to paid subscriptions. It's always great to know what's going on with your network, when you're not around. Setting up monitoring alerts for specific services allows to decrease downtime and be on top of outages (means, you're a superhero). I've had situations so many time, when you come in in the morning, and a website has been down for several hours. With Pingdom, that's no longer a case. You get notified immediately!

Can't think of anything. It's so simple and intuitive, even a caveman can do it. Love the mobile app option

Debjit B.
Freelancer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Get alert if your site goes down immediately, with Pingdom monitoring service.

Kommentare: I am daily using it to see my website workes ok. It will give me a total detail report of when it went down, when it came back online and how it is performing. it also helps me to fix pages content with their page tool. If their price suits you, it is a great tool, even their free plan is awesome.

Pingdom will help you to monitor your website and keep track of when it goes down. You can set the interval when to check your website. You can see details report of delay from many servers. It will send you mail/SMS when the site goes down so you can take a look at what happens. I love to the page speed tool, which shows how can I improve my page speed and finetune with the server.

Price is a little expensive for these tools. Sometimes gives a false alert when comparing with other. Sometimes it fails to check downtime, which happens once a week or two.

Tom B.
Owner, Designer/Developer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

One great piece of my peace of mind toolset.

Kommentare: Peace of mind in knowing that I'll be alerted to website downtime. Verification of restored uptime, and reports of downtime instances are also great features.

As a web professional who provides managed hosting services for my clients, Pingom's service has been extremely helpful in catching server issues that need my prompt response. Being able to have a notification on my smartphone in those rare cases when a site becomes unresponsive has enabled me to respond quicker and minimize downtime.

There have been a couple of occasions when I did not receive a downtime notification. I'm not sure if it was an issue with the app or further up in the service's workings. This has not been a consistent issue, and has occurred very few times.

N. a. L.
Contributing Writer in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Easy to use and great for keeping track of website crashes

I have used this program for years, going back to when I was employed by a web design and hosting company. It's a relatively simple app, to the point that just about anyone can use it. I have used it to gain analytics on website traffic as well as determine the reasons for crashes or point developers and engineers in the right direction.

I find it difficult to actually find any cons with this product as it does exactly what it says on the tin. The only disadvantage is that the discounted prices only come when you pay upfront rather than monthly.

Jeff S.
Delivery Operations Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Pingdom gets the job done

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Pingdom has been reliable and given us what we expect.

The interface makes it quite simple to create multi step transactional monitors. There are a nice variety of options for alerting.

They limit you to 25 steps in the transactional monitors. They do not allow atomic options for run frequency - you must use the preset values they have allotted.

Technical Support Specialist in USA

Pingdom help maintain websites

Kommentare: Pingdom has saved me many hours of troubleshooting websites and time is important.

I love being able to see at a quick scan what elements on specific pages can cause for example loading issues. This allows me to see dead links or even things I may need to optimize to decrease page load times.

I wish it had the ability to tell you in html/css what elements on the page the items came from.

Mehak A.
Software Engineer in Indien
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very useful tool to keep your website fast and always available.

Kommentare: The use of this tool was limited to the downtime alerts and error logs and the service provided was almost perfect for us. Timely alerts for error saved us from many bad situations we could have ended in if it went undetected.

It's a very easy to integrate tool that provides information about the load time of the webpage and alerts of downtime of the application. It provides the full report of the errors on the managed pages. The integration of Pingdom alerts on slack proves to be very useful.

As for the functionality, it has no such drawbacks but the price of the tool is a bit on the higher side. Its competitors provide almost the same functionality at a much lower price.

NOC Engineer in Israel

Using pingdom on daily basis for monitoring APIs and hosts latency and uptimes.

Reliable , detection is immediately. Allows to configure the checks according to the request/response needed.

Root cause reports are sometimes poor and don't provide the needed information. No special improvements in the past 2 years. Recurring alerts don't get automatic detection as known issue and it cause harressing messages until issue resolved.

USA
Quelle: GetApp

Great service, but hard on the small business budget.

I love the uptime monitoring and the page speed monitoring. I run several websites as a small business with various arms and aims. Being able to see at a glance if any are down, what pages are dragging, and where improvements need to be made is a great help in figuring out where to devote time each day to solving the small issues that can cause big problems down the line.

I really wish all paid plans offered unlimited websites, and there was a free plan for one website. As it stands, while I'm testing out the free trial period, I just can't see needing to pay the monthly price for an unlimited plan in order to keep an eye on all my websites this way, when as a sole proprietor, my budget is stretched as is. While this is a great tool, it's sadly just not cost effective for most small businesses.

Customer Success Manager in Polen
Quelle: GetApp

Great alerting system to stay on top of what you need tracked.

Kommentare: We were able to keep our team updated on the daily metrics we needed.

It allows you to keep your team in the loop about the more admin-related stuff that would normally be harder to understand.

It takes a lot of getting used to and is not so simple to set it up in the first place - you got to struggle a little first.

Network Administrator in Irland
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent monitoring tool

A great tool for monitoring up-time on your web based services. It offers a comprehensive alerting platform for those business critical systems you cant do without.

The free alerting model is now gone and the all alerting services are now subject to cost. I suppose nothing free lasts forever.

Ildiko M.
Artist in Ungarn
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Useful website monitoring tool

Kommentare: I recommend this software as a crucial tool if you don't have an in house team to monitor your website server data.

It is a really feature rich website monitoring tool. It notifies about down times and slow periods by e-mail and sms. So I can make action when necessary immediately. Security and continuous uptime with reasonable speed are both crucial part of any web-based service. This tool helps me monitor any error about speed and availability. It performs a page speed test also and provide real time visitor monitoring. With the help of the Pingdom API, it can be customised and automated.

Pingdom offers really more than I expected, so I cannot know any problem or negative element about it.

Senior UX Designer in USA

I love pingdom, I just have a hard time paying their price point

Pingdom is the best, quickest, easiest to use and from what I can tell the best designed in it's class.

My only issue with Pingdom has always been the cost. It was always too excessive for me to use since I monitor hundreds of sites.

Tony C.
Tony C.
Director Web Technology in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Pingdom Is Like an XRay into Your Site

Kommentare: I recommend Pingdom for new web site owners for monitoring their web site speed. It worked well for me at the free level, but I'm not seeing the value for the higher tiers.

I like that I can see the "waterfall" view of my site, which helps me to determine what elements are causing my page to load slowly. It does work and it works reliably.

I'm not happy that Pingdom's lowest tier runs about $45/month. There are many other vendors doing similar monitoring who charge less. I have an account on a competitor and pay under $50 for an entire year.