Über Pingdom

Alles-in-Einem Lösung, die es Dir leicht macht, Deine Website zu überwachen.

Erfahre mehr über Pingdom

The integration of Pingdom alerts on slack proves to be very useful.

Bewertungen zu Pingdom

4,0

Pingdom hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 75 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Pingdom bereits verwendet?

Prashant
Prashant
Devops Engineer in Indien

Reliable Effective Website and Server Monitoring with Pingdom

We can monitor websites, server ping status, trace-route, website response code, ssl and also create alerts for the same. It also check the dns and provide the appropriate reason when url is down. Really helpful in production environment.

It only works in public domain.For private IP or sub-net we need to configure in house monitoring tool.

Muhammad ShahRukh
IT Management in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Pindgom- simplify alerts and performance monitoring

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: SolarWinds Pingdom provides valuable monitoring capabilities for IT systems and applications. It presents an accessible, easily adaptable and customizable architecture to any user. It has an active user community and provides great customer support services. It helps organizations to ensure the availability and performance of their online assets and applications.

It provides real-time monitoring of websites, applications and servers. It has a simple, effective dashboard and allows organizations to track how users interact with their websites and applications. It has user-friendly interface and has ease of setup. It also offers a mobile application enabling users to monitor performance and receive alerts on the go.

It could add more features like a detailed analysis of what went wrong when the app was unreachable and a detailed action-plan of what could be done to solve, specially in case of false positives on web server checks due to timeouts on hops along the way.

Torikul
Torikul
Freelancer - WordPress Developer & Web Expert in Bangladesch
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's a good tool but it could be more better from my point of view

Kommentare: My overall experience is average, I don't feel comfortable using this tool. But yes, sometimes clients ask me to improve the website performance with a special focus on the Pingdom testing tool. That time I use Pingdom to make the client happy. I think this tool needs to improve UI/UX more, people like me will start loving this tool again.

It's easy to use, has a good performance board that shows what grade the site got, its loading time, page size etc that helps to get a clear concept about website performance. Pingdom has a good functionality of downloading website reports har.json file. It's a very unique thing, I didn't get anything like this in other speed testing tools. Like other testing tools, Pingdom also shows how to improve the speed score of a website, this is a very important thing because every testing tool has its own algorithm.

Like the other speed testing tool, Pingdom works similarly, there are no different and unique things on it that will bring me always to use this software. Even this tool is so hard, they show a lot of obstacles that often does not work as a reason for the website slow loading. There is some user experience problem in this tool. For example, after completing the scan, it not redirects me to the result section. Results show below of the hero section, no animation, no redirection nothing! It should perfectly represent the scan results.

Monitor your application servers

with Pingdom, we are monitoring our applications running on the production, and demo servers. It has multiple features that resulted in choosing this tool.

it requires a little digging to get the most out of the tool.

Todor
Todor
Technical Support Engineer in Schweiz

Monitor everything, anytime

Kommentare: It pings our phones, emails, collaboration tools and we rarely have issues with it. I recommend for medium and large enterprise monitoring cross-continent.

The global ping. When attempting to ping a certain host, it tries from multiple locations around the world and helps us isolate whether the issue is with a local provider or global.

Page loading times. In rare cases, when no network fault is preventing access, page starts to load, then stops, and after this refreshes to a usable state. Also, the Root Cause per host sometimes tends to take a longer period for generation, which can lead to data insufficiency.

Nigel Masimba
Nigel Masimba
WordPress Developer in Simbabwe
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An All-In-One Website Performance Suite

Kommentare: I started out using the free Pingdom website speed test tool before signing up to use the full kit of Pingdom tools. I use Pingdom to monitor website performance and uptime.

It works with my favorite content management system. Easy to set up compared to some web performance tracking tools. There is a WordPress plugin to add the Pingdom code snippet which may be useful for less technical users.

If you are using other tools similar to Pingdom you may need to choose between them and Pingdom to avoid having too many code snippets installed which could reduce website performance.

Vikas
Vikas
admin in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

checks website uptime , performance and functionality of website.

Kommentare: Great.

easy to implement and push notifications, SMS, and email notifications sent in real-time when problems are found.

I did not find anything least of this . it is amazing . but I think price is some higher .

Jonathan
Jonathan
Owner / Graphic Designer in UK
Grafikdesign

Great service for monitoring site speed and downtime

We love the fact that we can set up instant email alerts if any of our sites experience downtime. The site speed function is quite useful too when it comes to optimising sites and their load time.

It's not the cheapest service which could put some people off, but it really is worth the money in our view.

Tony
Tony
Director Web Technology in USA
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pingdom Is Like an XRay into Your Site

Kommentare: I recommend Pingdom for new web site owners for monitoring their web site speed. It worked well for me at the free level, but I'm not seeing the value for the higher tiers.

I like that I can see the "waterfall" view of my site, which helps me to determine what elements are causing my page to load slowly. It does work and it works reliably.

I'm not happy that Pingdom's lowest tier runs about $45/month. There are many other vendors doing similar monitoring who charge less. I have an account on a competitor and pay under $50 for an entire year.

Ghanshyam
Ghanshyam
Engineer in Nepal
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review of Pingdom

Pingdom has the simplest interface which makes users easier to use and understand. It helps the user to solve the problems occurred by monitoring the websites. It helps for searching the congestion on our site and prioritizes what should be fixed.

It is a bit costly for purchasing. Reports are complex to study.

Ganga
Owner in Nepal
Schreiben & Editieren, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best website monitoring tools for checking page uptime.

Kommentare: Pingdom is a product that allows us to monitor our website from our mobile device or desktop computer. Why do I need this? Well, it allows me to keep an eye on my website stats and know when there's any downtime so I can take care of it asap. There are a lot of people who are using Pingdom and this is especially helpful for the small business owner who doesn't have a dedicated IT person or a full-time employee to manage their website for them. If Pingdom can keep track of our website stats for us, it will give us peace of mind knowing that our website is up and running and running well.

Pingdom is a monitoring service for websites, servers, applications, and services. They offer a free plan for anyone who wants to keep tabs on their website, blog, or even e-mail.

I used Pingdom to monitor the performance of my website. It is easy to set up and provides useful information on the performance of my server.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Estaba bien hace unos años

Kommentare: Nulo soporte técnico, no responden los tickets. La app es lenta y en mi caso no funciona en ningún dispositivo las notificaciones (IOS y Android). Además es muy caro, tienes otros servicios por menos de la mitad de precio y mucho más eficiente.

Me servía para controlar que las webs no estuvieran caídas y el tiempo de respuesta

Desde hace unos años han hecho cambios que lo único que han conseguido es estropear el servicio. Además la app es un auténtico desastre.

Mehak
Software Engineer in Indien
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very useful tool to keep your website fast and always available.

Kommentare: The use of this tool was limited to the downtime alerts and error logs and the service provided was almost perfect for us. Timely alerts for error saved us from many bad situations we could have ended in if it went undetected.

It's a very easy to integrate tool that provides information about the load time of the webpage and alerts of downtime of the application. It provides the full report of the errors on the managed pages. The integration of Pingdom alerts on slack proves to be very useful.

As for the functionality, it has no such drawbacks but the price of the tool is a bit on the higher side. Its competitors provide almost the same functionality at a much lower price.

Mairina
Gerente de Telecomunicaciones e Infraestructura in Venezuela
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Monitor your website, and validate if you should optimize it!

Kommentare: My experience with this tool has been very good, I really use many when auditing my site and to be able to optimize its performance, it gives me all the data that I need to improve to improve the loading speed of my site. I really like working with this tool. I recommend it.

The main function of this great tool is to measure the loading speed of a website, but the truth has helped me a lot when it comes to optimizing our website, since it tells me page by page what are the errors that must be corrected to increase the loading speed. The truth is very useful and you can measure the loading speed from different servers in North America, Europe and South America.

I really like this tool, the only thing I would add is to be able to compare the performance of different websites.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Pingdom is a good tool to monitor website page speed

Kommentare: I use Pingdom along with a couple of other apps as I work on my website to make sure my scores don't get slower as I make changes.

Pingdom provides me with the metrics and points me to solutions on how to improve my page speed scores.

Sometimes, I have to run the tests a couple of times and the page speed scores will differ. I usually do three times to get the average.

Emil Maltesen
Emil Maltesen
Head of Engineering in Dänemark

Reliable uptime monitoring

Very reliable and does what it does extremely well

Costs. It is not cheap for all the options.

Digital Marketing Manager in USA

Easy to use and provides good data over time

The ability to setup alerts and see historical data of the uptime of our websites. It allows us to know when our website is down before our customers yell at us.

This software does exactly what it needs to do but nothing more. It is a fairly narrow purpose but useful.

Nisarg
Project Manager in Indien

A powerful tool for monitoring your websites.

-It allows you to customize alerts. -It also has a mobile app to check tests on the go. -The uptime monitoring service is useful to identify any issues that your website may be facing.

-You need to understand programming in order to use all the features. -It gets expensive if you have too many websites to monitor.

Jacob
Content and Social Media Marketer in Indien
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Best website monitoring and speed test tool out there

I've been using buffer to test website load times and the results provided by pingdom is the most accurate ones i've ever come across.

There should be more test locations to choose from. Currently, there are only 4 test locations and that doesn't really make the tool comprehensive enough.

Danny
Graphic Design Assistant in Mexiko

Web Page Optimization Made Easy

Since we started using it our website has been performing better, cause it made it easy to check on our pages and optimize them, making them faster to download, and more friendly to users.

It involves having a programmer who can help you with certain aspects of your page, so if you are not that much into code and programming it can be a bit hard to fully optimize or understand the statistics Pingdom gives you

Digital Marketing Systems Manager in Australien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Awesome tool for keeping your host motivated

Kommentare: Pingdom was often a lifesaver for me. I would be notified before my web host even knew there was an issue and that allowed me to stay on top of website downtime. When you're managing several sites and they all go offline though ... The SMS notifications can get tiresome. Still, they keep you motivated.

Luis
Spanien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Easy server monitoring for CEOs or not-full-time sysadmins

Kommentare: In my startup, one of my partners has a small hosting company and deals with servers and infrastructure, but as a technical-but-not-full-time-sysadmin startup founder, Pingdom gives the easy, basic monitoring I just need to know if things are not going the right way.

Frank
USA

Site speet

Kommentare: What to know why your website is running slow? Try the site speed test on Pingdom. I regularly use this when troubleshooting client sites.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

wonderful service

it's a really good product, it helps to check if your servers are up and running. and it notifies you immediately.

the first impression with the platform wasn't so good but it delivers.

Philip
Managed Services Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A Managed Services Screwdriver

Kommentare: Pingdom has helped us greatly in our quest to monitor our clients websites and underlying systems for availability. It is also a great tool for determining root cause of the issue, or as a jumping off point for further investigation. As we move into a large number of monitored items we are starting to see some serious performance slow downs, hopefully which can be resolved as we continue to grow.

This is a great piece of monitoring software that has a well designed interface. This has been our go to tool for monitoring site down issues, and high priority system outages. It is easy to configure all types of standard checks, from the 200 check to string checks and more. You can tell at a glance what is up but more importantly what is NOT up. We use this as a monitoring system for hundreds and hundreds of sites and systems, we also have this feed into other tools such as our ticket system to automatically create and update tickets.

Performance has started to suffer as the number of monitored items grows. We now monitor more than a thousand unique items and it is started to take a long time to load individual items, not to mention the overview. This is starting to cause some frustration, I am not sure if Pingdom will continue to scale with us, however we would like it to. Sometimes we have false positive alerts, however this is usually due to configuration issue and not a fault of Pingdom.