From Luke warm to ENTHUSIASTIC fan!

Bewertet am 26.8.2019
Joanna C.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm very happy with their software.

Vorteile: My experience with lodgify started off very rocky. I wasn't initially happy with the features, experienced many crashes of the site in the first year that were very frustrating, and there were a few features that were broken entirely. Initially, I had the impression that they didn't have any intention of improving their software. I was wrong. I've now been using lodgify for a year and a half and almost everything I have had an issue with has been improved or fixed. The broken functions that were once a major source of frustration (like coupon codes not working on mobile) have been addressed and are now working. Customer service is excellent and responds quickly. We are a long established company with a well recognized brand that takes 100% of our reservations through lodgify (we do not use any third party booking websites like airbnb, vrbo, booking.com, Expedia etc....we only take bookings through our website) which is why the platforms functionality is even more important to us. We have over a dozen properties and do around half a million in revenue a year and aside from a few hiccups, the platform works smoothly and is very user friendly.

Nachteile: I still wish that there was an email opt in pop up on our book now page. We have to link back to our old website in order to collect email subscribers (which is where a huge chunk of our advertising is done). I feel like we could double our email subscribers if we could also have a pop up on lodgify. However, I have not brought this to their attention yet, so maybe they'll take action once I do. I also wish I could easily re order our listings on the book now page- right now there is a way to do it with a widget but I was warned by a lodgify agent that it could possibly not work and we could lose all of our reservation data.....so I haven't given that a go. Your listings will show up in the order you added them to the website and then you can never change them

Great app which has helped save time, streamline processes and heaps more...but...

Bewertet am 27.6.2019
Loretta G.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall our experience has been very good. The support staff are very positive and know their stuff, so when the support is good, it is good. I have though had some challenging times trying to explain problems and in turn get the issue resolved. Lodgify shows a lot of promise and i look forward to seeing new innovations and improvements. Overall I still believe the user has to be quite computer literate and confident to have a go and set everything up.

Vorteile: Website templates offer a good range of choice, good functionality overall, payment setup is easy.

Nachteile: Having said the pros above, I am not sure it is particularly better than other vacation rental software out there. I did a bit of research and chose Lodgify which has so far been good. I am still hopeful for other functionality to come in including:
Main big issue for us is the Channel Manager is not comprehensive enough. I have been waiting on HomeAway for over a year but no word on this one as yet. I have my fingers crossed as it is probably second biggest player in our market.
There has been some consistent problems with connection to booking.com which hasn't been explained to me why and i probably dont need to know the exact reason, but i just want it to go smoother than it has of late.
Delay in getting answers from support team due to time difference has been a problem.
Cleaner management would be a great asset and I keep hoping this will come along as offered by other software.
Reporting is quite limited. reports to owners would be handy as some other software has.The interface with Zapier to extract data is pretty basic.
Owner setup for each property is a bit restrictive. I would like more flexibility as to what owners can or cannot do/see.
Pretty annoying that new subscribers get discount incentives to join up but loyal current subscribers dont. Look after your current subscribers the same.

My experience with Lodgify has been positive overall. I get a lot of Bussiness choices from the site

Bewertet am 2.5.2018
Kimberly T.

Vorteile: The software has choices such as having a calendar that tells consumers if the dates are available they are interested in. This allows them to make their plans and arrange their trip around the availability of our vacation spot. It had templates to use to initially set the site up. It also has prices for extras you may supply at an extra fee like our boat or kayak service. There is a photo gallery that allows you to get the true picture of a thousand words before your perspective clients. You can add discounts and local attractions to let future guests know they will have a full vacation experience including all the bells and whistles. You can also add in discounts that can be automatically figured into their quote. Unlike other sites, it allows you to give your phone number so coustomers can deal directly with you. You have the opportunity to have coustomers book directly or contact you at an email address. This is also something that other sites do not allow until payment and fees have been collected by their company.

Nachteile: The main problem I have is that I am located in Texas. The company is there to walk me through any issues I have but there is a time change difference. This is better now with representation texting messages on the bottom of the screen in real time.

von Lodgify an 3.5.2018

Dear Kimberly, thanks so much for giving us five stars across the board!

It's great to hear you get a lot of business and direct bookings from your website, and that you're pleased with the features and functions our software offers.

We are currently working on expanding our customer support hours to serve even more clients in the US every day.

Best wishes, the Lodgify Team

Lodgify was easy to integrate in our daily business processes and basically runs our business.

Bewertet am 8.1.2018
Dominik N.
Lecturer - Management of Destinations
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: After 4 years of research we finally found Lodgify. (If not we would probably hired a Indian hacker team to create it) It provides nearly everything we need to run our apartment house in the digital world. After some time in customizing it to our needs, it works fine for our apartment house.
Since we have swiched from Seekda/Kognitiv we have increased our sale with more than 300% through using the booking engine of Lodgify. An answer to that could be the user friendly and responsive 3 step process. But we dont use the website function of Lodgify (see Cons)
It works perfectly with booking.com and runs without any problem so far . (not any single issue since 1 year) Lodgify extended our demo for free to get to know each detail of its software by heart before going live with our 6 Apartments on 4 channels. (booking, airbnb, homeaway, website) If you know your business processes, prices, cancellation policy and you have your pictures and descriptions ready, you can set up Lodgify as your PMS and channel manager within a day. (after you know the software) The credit card payment process via Stripe or Paypal are expensive but are working without any issue.

Nachteile: There is only a limited number of global OTAs provided in the channelmanager of Lodgify. Of course booking.com (Priceline) as the biggest player is on board, but we are missing Expedia second player on the market. Support is good but sometimes doesnt get your point what you are requesting. (maybe language issues) We requested a new channel which is probably the most important one in Austria (Feratel) and customer support and Feratel support told us in July that there are testing and providing the channel until the end of summer. Now it is 2018 and new people at Lodgify support tell us, that they never worked on a channel manager with Feratel! Very confusing and hard to argue all the time. It would be great to have some kind of WYSIWYG Editor to customize the Email communication with customers, since this is very hard to understand if your are not into HTML/PHP and working with variables. Bookings via Airbnb need sometimes more than 5 hours prior that they are blocked in the calendar. If someone else would book in the same period of time, you really have a problem. (never happend to us, but if?) We dont use the website cause there are some big SEO issues with image-titles etc. where the customer support did not understand the problem.
So we prefer to have our own website and use the Lodgify booking engine just for the booking process itself.
After saying all that little issues, where we hope Lodgify will optimize within the next years, we are very happy.

von Lodgify an 3.5.2018

Dear Dominik, thank you for your feedback about Lodgify. We're so happy our booking engine and channel manager are working well and very smoothly for your business of six rental apartments.

Your suggestions have been fed back to the wider team to bear in mind for future improvements to our software.

Thank you for your continued support of Lodgify. We're proud to be a part of your business' growth! All the best, the Lodgify Team

A game changer for vacation rentals

Bewertet am 4.1.2018
Deanna Q.

Vorteile: Relatively simple to use. I was able to set up my site and reservation system in less than a week. Site works extremely well on mobile devices (which is huge). I am starting to get a lot of direct online bookings which is amazing. The customer service is very good - I have asked several detailed how-to questions. In one case, I wanted to do something that is not part of the Lodgify product. The service rep researched other ways to accomplish the task and integrate into my site. She sent me detailed instructions and even links to assist me. Not many companies will take the time to do that! Finally, the workflow aspect of the reservation system is a huge time saver. It is so nice to be able to set up automatic payment reminders, send rental agreements and canned emails automatically! Gives me time to worry about running my business and expanding the website instead of doing all the manual processes associated with bookings.

Nachteile: Some of the widgets are a little restrictive. I have managed to work around most of them. My only other complaint is that if you respond to an inquiry with a quote, the system automatically blocks the dates with a tentative booking. I sync my HomeAway, VRBO etc calendars with my Lodgify calendar, so the tentative block causes those calendars to show unavailable. In this business, the conversion rate on inquiries is not high enough to block dates simply because someone sent an inquiry.

von Lodgify an 5.1.2018

Hi Deanna, thank you for reviewing your Lodgify experience. We're happy to hear how quickly and easily you were able to get your website up and running.

It's a very positive sign you are already achieving direct bookings on your website, we hope this continues to make up an even larger portion of your reservations this year!

We're glad our agents were able to go above and beyond to help you find the solution to your query. We look forward to seeing you expand your website throughout 2018!

Regarding the tentative booking on inquiries, we have recently updated our system and now, inside your policy settings, you can decide the quote expiry time. The default is one week, but you can change this to suit your properties. If the guest does not accept the quote within this time frame, your calendar will automatically be re-opened. For further details on this matter, please get in touch with your support agent.

Have a great booking-filled year! The Lodgify Team

Besides the easy to use software & beautiful templates, young Lodgify is the right business partner

Bewertet am 17.12.2017
Ewoud & morgaine V.
owner(s)
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The professional looking website generates the right customer for us. And the easy to use software saves a lot time, doing stupid labor (administrating things). :))

Vorteile: Easy to use web building templates with a beautiful design which are the perfect base to create one own professional website. We always get good critics about the looks of our website of Villa d'Arnaud! Besides that the features in the booking system are easy to use and mostly adequate. The calender with het overall view is highly appreciated and now that you can easily click on the booking and acces the booking information, we love it even more. With the auto mails and easy adding bookings to the system, we save ourselves a lot of time. To create a offer or a bill is very easy. The CCV files with all booking information comes in handy for bookkeeping. And what we value is the customer support. They always respond quickly and we noticed that they're open to suggestions for improvement of certain features. Apart from the software a openminded, young, dynamic organisation, that values the relations with their customers and always try to improve their services and product, is the right partner for us. This is exactly how we operate and like our partners to operate. And that's exactly what it feels like: that we're partners. Please never loose that Lodgify team: that's what distinguishes you from the rest. We carefully choose you around 5 years ago and we never regretted our choice. If you ever want to brainstorm about new features or want to test things, we gladly would help you. It's in this perspective that we wrote down 5 points of improvement. ;)

Nachteile: We have got some tips for you guys:
1. Please don't give us so many language possibilities for the automatic emails. Every time a obscure language is added I have to replace your suggested text with ours. And because there are so many different type of emails, one extra language costs me at least 2 hours of boring labor. Or at least give us the opportunity to choose in which languages people can get a response by email.
2. Please add the possibility of a secured environment for guests to leave their credit card information including CVC code, so that we can debit the card for payments. For us this would be the real step forward!
3. Ad a column to the CVC files with the payment method (comes in very handy with bookkeeping).
4. When marking a booking as payed, instead of adding the payment manualy, at the moment it's not possible to add the payment method. I solve the problem by adding a note. But when downloading the CVC-file a have to add the payment method manualy. It takes a lot of work, which can be solved by adding the column Payment Method in the options for the CVC-file in combination with the possibility of adding the payment method as an option, when marking the booking as payed.
5. Can there be a rainbow flag icon added, so that we can easily show on the homepage that we're gay friendly? This weekend we're gonna try for the second time to ad one ourselves. Fingers crossed that we will succeed this time. ;))

von Lodgify an 8.1.2018

Hi Ewoud & Morgaine, thank you so much for leaving your feedback about Lodgify.

We're thrilled to hear how pleased you are with your website, the functions of the software and our support team. It's great to see how your business has grown since the early days of Lodgify, and we thank you for remaining loyal to our service.

Your suggestions have been fed back to the team for future improvements to our product. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with your support agent should anything else come to mind. We really value insight from individuals like yourselves as it truly is the best way we can make sure we're rolling out the right features to suit our customers. If you still haven't managed to add the rainbow flag icon to your homepage, please let your support agent know and they will assist you further!

Wishing you a fantastic start to the 2018 season. Kind regards, The Lodgify Team

Blue Moon Cottage Vacation Rental Website

Bewertet am 23.3.2017
Rebecca W.
Retired
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have had a wonderful experience with Lodgify. The template choice was great and I selected an awesome template that is very fitting for my Vacation Rental Home. I enjoyed building the site from the template and the periodic tweaks and updates I am able to do myself. I have had few issues or roadblocks, but every time I have had a question or needed assistance a Lodgify Rep has replied within 24 hours (depending on time change between their/your location and mine in the US). I get lots of compliments on my website and my husband and I are very grateful for Lodgify for the experience and assisting us on our website for our Maine, USA Vacation Home website.
Rebecca & Harold Whitson
bluemooncottagebbh.com

Vorteile: Lovely user friendly Template Choice; Great Reservation System; Ability to adjust, update and alter site appearance and content on my own

Nachteile: The only issue I had was with the subheadings which we choose to appear on the home page for easy view/access to our "less than computer savvy" users who are not familiar with the drop down icon. Every time the program was updated, the view returned to the drop down bar icon. (We received a few complaints that users could not find how to access info)! We understood program design was altered to accommodate use of phones, tablets and small devices. However, after voicing my concern, our site was adjusted, file noted and now viewers can see the sub-headings on laptops and desktop computers and the drop down icon on small devices. We are very happy with the Tech support and assistance in resolving this one small issue.

von Lodgify an 19.7.2017

Hi Rebecca & Harold, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're so pleased you are happy with the experience you have had using Lodgify to build your professional website. We're also thrilled that our technical support team have been able to help you make customizations to have the finished website exactly to your liking. We're glad to have been able to answer all your questions and doubts in a timely manner. Thanks for being loyal to Lodgify and recommending us to others! All the best, The Lodgify Team

Exactly what we were looking for!

Bewertet am 21.3.2017
Dan W.
Property Manager
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were shopping around for different rental software systems and stumbled upon Lodgify as a suggested option. Their free trial allowed us to have an insight into the actual services provided and a hands on experience. Their constant updating and upgrading of the system, along with the superb customer support, reassured me that I made the correct decision. Lodgify have gone far beyond my expectations when we first signed up and have made the starting up process for our holiday rental business unimaginably simpler. I would highly recommend Lodgify to anyone who is looking for an easy-to-use system which also allows you to easily host a website and efficiently accept online payments/bookings... Especially if they're working with websites like Stayz, AirBnB, TripAdvisor etc. Pleasure to be using you guys,
Dan

Vorteile: The efficient booking system, ease of use, customer service

Nachteile: The lack of system functionality for cleaners to view/access guest information & calendar (see advice).

von Lodgify an 19.7.2017

Hi Dan, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lodgify. We're so pleased you finally found the right solution and had such a smooth process building your website. We're also delighted to hear we have exceeded your expectations and have helped you to simplify your business processes. Regarding your cleaning schedule query, we recently released an integration with Zapier, which allows you to connect your Lodgify account to external apps. That means it is now possible to set up an action that (for example) will send a message to your cleaners whenever you receive a booking (among other "Zaps"!). If you need any help setting up Zapier + Lodgify, don't hesitate to get in touch with your support agent. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Jump into online hotel management operation with confidence using Lodgify

Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Joel L.
Director, founder
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Lodgify is our first hotel management system and we are VERY satisfied by our choice. We quickly saw a big increase in direct booking and our custommers love it. As a new business, we decided to use Lodgify website functionalities. It is basic but powerful enough for small hotel or vacation rentals operators. It contains everything you need to bring your business into online booking world and quickly optimize your sales. Sync with Airbnb is very efficient. Thanks to the very responsive and skilled support team !
Unfortunately as our business continue to grows, lack of reporting functionalities will be more and more constraining and it could force our company to change in 2-3 years if no improovement happens on that side.

Vorteile: - For small operators, this software contains all you need for a first jump into online hotel management system.
- Very good and responsive support team. Employees are skilled not puppets like.
- Fair prices. No hack here !
- Good support in french for french speeking owner like I am.
- Clean interface for both customers and administrators
- Quick learning curve.

Nachteile: - Lack of professional reporting functionalities.
They propose you to use Zapier automation without saying that It will cost you a Zapier suscription to use reporting and accounting functions with accuracy and proper booking updates when changes occurs.
- No transparency over upcomming features and software version.

Great Website and booking software solution for a property owner or manager

Bewertet am 22.3.2017
Rebecca R.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The Lodgify websites are very easy to build and maintain with no technical expertise required. I am also very happy with the service and support. I chose lodgify as they have a flat rate without commissions. I also like the integration with other booking engines and OTA's. This has really simplified the booking process. Over the last year I have taken on a few more properties and they each have their own lodgify website too...but it is all centrally managed by me. I am pleased to say have seem improvements made over the 12 months I have been using Lodgify so it feels like the company is doing well and will continue to grow and improve which is vital in this industry. My biggest comment is that I find the software very intuitive and simple. I look forward to further features to help manage more properties.

Vorteile: Intuitive, simple to use. Excellent websites that are mobile friendly and guests find easy to book my houses on.

Nachteile: I can only see 5 houses at a time...I wish I could see them all by default.

von Lodgify an 19.7.2017

Dear Rebecca, Thanks for your kind feedback about Lodgify. We're so pleased that you have found our software intuitive and simple to use, plus it's great to hear you are happy with the regular updates and improvements we carry out. It's great that Lodgify and our OTA integrations have helped simplify the booking process for your business. Thank you for being a loyal Lodgify user! We'll keep working hard to be the best solution out there for owners and managers. Warm regards, The Lodgify Team

Great Experience, Happy we found this company

Bewertet am 24.3.2017
Dustin D.
Part-Owner
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: For the price, there isn't a better online lodging platform. Most platforms similar to lodgify cost up to thousands per year after they take a commission for the sales that I generate. Lodgify's low monthly cost is perfect for business that want an easy to use, customer friendly experience without gimmicks.

Vorteile: Easy to customize website that fits my customer's needs. The calendar feature has a great interface.

Nachteile: Company will roll out an update and I feel in the dark for a while until I figure out how it works. I don't like the "create booking with quote" feature. I wish I could just create a booking and select what emails to send to my customer through a drop-down box or something similar. Probably 75% of my bookings are over the phone so the only emails I need to send are receipts and the automated 3 days before arrival email. I want to dismiss the "Guest Agrees" email while still creating a quote.

von Lodgify an 19.7.2017

Hi Dustin, thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback about your experience with Lodgify. We're pleased to hear you're happy with the value for money and that your website has been easy to customize for your guests. We're always working on updates and whenever there is a release, we try our best to provide users with manuals via our Knowledge Base. If there is anything that remains unclear about any previous update, please kindly get in touch with your support agent and they will be more than happy to resolve any doubts. Thanks for being a loyal Lodgify user! Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Great software to start up your own hotel hosting site and to integrate with all channels

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Rita L.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It’s perfect platform to get you started with own website for property hosting. Calendar integrates well with most channels. Great customer support. They help you all the way with set up, functionality and use. Great value.

Vorteile: Easy of use. Total control of all features. Free 2 way calendar integration with AirBnB, out calendar integration with all other channels and complete rate/availability integration with booking.com. Credit Card integration and easy payment processing. The customer support is exceptional. They work Europe time zone, great response and very knowledgeable resources.

Nachteile: Some functionality is missing like inherent availability of entire place with multiple units calendars. Ability to allow ad on services during the reservation. The reviews and stars do not impact google search and do not show on google search. Managing security deposits.

von Lodgify an 11.12.2018

Hi Rita, thank you for your review of Lodgify.

We're so excited to hear your great feedback about the experience so far building your site and connecting with all the main channels you list on.

Your feedback regarding missing features and points to improve on has been passed on to the appropriate team. Thanks again for being a loyal Lodgify user!

Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

A much needed solution

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Annmaree M.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Friendly assistance at all time with a dedicated team member who thoroughly helped me through the initial set up

Vorteile: This software has enabled me to amalgamate my booking calendars, property information and online payments in one platform as well as a guest friendly website

Nachteile: Pricing can be difficult to set up and didn't offer all configurations I was looking for

von Lodgify an 29.7.2019

Hi Annmaree, thanks for reviewing Lodgify.

It's encouraging to hear you have succeeded in amalgamating all your booking calendars and information in one place, and that you're pleased with your professional website!

We look forward to seeing your business grow in the future. Best, the Lodgify Team

Excellent! I can showcase multiple condos at one location efficiently.

Bewertet am 26.4.2018
Laura T.
Owner/Proprietor
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Great professional website for a great price.
Wonderful management tool for multi-properties

Vorteile: I like that you can have multiple condos at one location all on one website.
I like that I can see both of my locations on one website, X condos at location 1, Y condos at location 2
I like that there is no restriction on guest communications with owners
I like the multi-condo calendar, that can be edited to add listings.
I like the ease of setting rates and maintaining the site.
I like the price
I like that I can use it as essentially my own website for returning guests.
I like that I'm not forced to make my guests pay a certain way. I have my own payment system

Nachteile: Not well known, so not good for advertising.
I don't like the More Info button in the picture of the individual condos (on Overview page). Not clear to people. Button should be elsewhere

von Lodgify an 3.5.2018

Hi Laura, thanks for giving us a wonderful five-star review!

It sounds like you are really making the most of your Lodgify website, and using all the features and functions effectively.

We look forward to seeing you gain even more direct bookings in the future!
Best wishes, the Lodgify Team

I am very pleased working with Lodgify.

Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Mihaela anca B.
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am using Lodgify software for almost two years, and I have to say that I am extremely pleased working with them. Since the beginning, while having a trial version, they won me over with their courteous, polite, professional, wonderful customer service. I ended up signing in, and so far, I have not looking back, and no reasons to not be a happy customer. I would anytime recommend Lodgify to anyone looking for a reliable, professional, visionary company, with an excellent team of smart, polite, dedicated and enthusiastic staff.

Vorteile: I like the progressiveness of the software, the fact that it is improving continuously.
I like it because it is user friendly, explanations and instructions are clear and easy to understand and follow. I like the extensive Knowledge base, and the opportunity to learn as much we want to.
I like the willingness the company has to implement new ideas into the software.

Nachteile: I don't have anything that it is worth noted in this regard.

von Lodgify an 29.7.2019

Hi Mihaela Anca, thanks for your review of Lodgify.

It's great to hear yours has been a strongly positive experience even from those very first days during your free trial.

We're over the moon that you would recommend Lodgify to anyone looking for vacation rental software, and we'd like to thank you for your kind words about our Customer Success team. We're happy to have you on board and we look forward to seeing your business grow even more!

Kind regards, the Lodgify Team

Great software for property owners needing a website and marketing presence

Bewertet am 18.4.2017
Tom K.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: We decided to rent out our Croatian stone house a little more than two years ago and surveyed the available options for website development and especially those that focused on property owners. It didn't take long for us to sign up with Lodgify. And, importantly, it didn't take long to create and populate our site with text, photos and all the info that a prospective guest wants to know. Useful and attractive templates, web hosting, domain flexibility as well as timely user support. I have interacted with staff a number of times over the past two years and have always been satisfied with the advice and problem-solving. This review is not like those where someone has purchased a product and is reviewing it based on what was received years ago - Lodgify has added great features to their program, including easy to use mobil templates, HTTPS, easy calendar sharing among the top rental sites such as Booking.com, etc. Clients can participate in webinars and read the latest in market promotion tips. We've had two great summers of rentals here thanks to Lodgify.

Vorteile: Professional , flexible and easy to use at a great price point.

Nachteile: Hmm, nothing really comes to mind.

von Lodgify an 18.7.2017

Dear Mitchell, Thanks for your kind feedback about our software and our team. We're so pleased that even after over two years, your business still directly benefits from the regular updates we carry out. It's great to hear you enjoy our webinars and other free content. Thank you for remaining a loyal Lodgify user, we'll keep working hard to maintain our position as the best solution out there for vacation rental owners. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Lodgify review

Bewertet am 8.10.2018
Barbara S.
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I was really pleased of the help service I got from Lodgify, when I got it. It's unfortunate that help is not available 24/7, because it seems that the office is located in Spain which is 7 hours ahead of me, so when I need help, the help team is not available. But when they are, they are able to help me and do it very well. Thank you.

Vorteile: It offers all the features I need, and provides a beautiful space for my clients to enjoy. User friendly for the clients.

Nachteile: Not 100 % user friendly for the owner; one needs help to get to know it and all its features. I don't like the fact that I have to refresh the site everytime I make a new reservation. And most of all, I really dislike the fact that I can't synchronise with Expedia group, which is a big nightmare for me right now...

von Lodgify an 11.12.2018

Hi Barbara and thank you for your review of Lodgify.

We're happy to hear you are pleased with your website and the usability for your guests.

We're delighted to announce that we are currently building our Expedia integration and it will be released in early 2019. We will contact you when it is ready to use so you can synchronize all your listings in one place.

We're always striving to improve our service and we have recently added in weekend support hours, as well as late shifts to cover more of our overseas' customers' needs. If you have any further questions for our support team, please don't hesitate to drop a message to help@lodgify.com.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience. Kind regards, The Lodgify Team

I've been struck by the Lodgify LOVE arrow and the customer service is cupid.

Bewertet am 7.4.2017
Chaia D.

Kommentare: I started working on my site a couple of months ago and fair to say that what took me weeks and weeks to do elsewhere, took me 2 days to do on lodgify. Customer support representative, from sales, also super girl customer service extraordinarily really made my dream come true, with customer service and technical support/skills I couldn't have imagined in the best of dreams. She understood and analysed my existing site and graciously explained the differences and benefits that I would have, held me by the hand (metaphorically speaking) and took me step by step when necessary as the tool is very easy to use. She has been right throughout and present every time I've needed her... I feel SUPPORTED every single step of the way. Am so glad to actually get real proper support by a real person who actually cares. I'm also exited that the platform's team is always trying to be better by adding extra bits and pieces and all I could wish for now is that I had found Lodgify 2 months ago, my life would definitely had been a lot easier, but perhaps, I may not have appreciated it so much as I do now after walking through the valleys of complicated web tools, systems and platforms. My life is easier, I have a lot less to learn and manage, i have support I can count on and a lot more time on my hands to work on other areas such as social media, I don't have to worry about a huge list of things, so it's worth paying monthly, I can go to sleep like a baby knowing that my money is well spent on a platform that is constantly improving. 5 stars for the system and 5 stars for her (Customer support representative), badass technical support angel!

von Lodgify an 18.7.2017

Hi Chaia, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We're so pleased you finally found an easy-to-use solution with Lodgify, and that you now have your website fully up and running. We're absolutely thrilled you felt supported throughout the entire process, and that both our sales and support teams have been able to answer all your questions and doubts. It's great to hear that your life is easier now, and that using Lodgify has helped you free up some time to spend on other marketing activities for your vacation rental business. We'll keep striving to be the most complete solution out there! All the best for the future, The Lodgify Team

Quick and easy to get your site up and running

Bewertet am 27.4.2018
Liz L.
Co-Owner

Vorteile: It is simple to create your site, setup your domain, process credit cards, and begin accepting reservations.

Nachteile: It's not easy to figure out the keywords/where to place them to get your site more exposure, the calendar user interface is not ideal for the owner, and the various places to edit your site could be more streamlined and grouped together. Also, it's difficult to connect your listing with other sites, such as bookings.com, but it is easy to synchronize with VRBO and AirBNB.

von Lodgify an 2.5.2018

Dear Liz, thanks for reviewing Lodgify.

It's great to know it was easy to set up your website and start taking bookings!

If you require more help with the SEO of your website, you can refer to our Knowledge Base on support.lodgify.com and searching "keywords". Additionally, there is more information available about SEO on our blog: https://www.lodgify.com/blog.

We also have a two-way connection with Booking.com which will make managing the platform much easier. Please check out the Knowledge Base article for more information: http://support.lodgify.com/15922-channel-manager/277535-connect-the-booking-com-channel-manager

If you have any questions, you can email support@lodgify.com for assistance.

Best wishes, the Lodgify Team

takes the worry out of booking my vacation rental.

Bewertet am 27.3.2017
Liz W.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Lodgify has been godsend to me in managing my vacation rental. The website was easy to customize and looks very professional. You can't go wrong for the money. The flat fee with no percentage taken is much better than VRBO and others like it in my opinion. They have experienced some growing pains with website updates and the such but the customer service is right on it when I have an issue. The default is European date format but they were able to accommodate the format for the US. Thanks Lodgify team.

Vorteile: easy to set up and runs flawlessly

Nachteile: not being able to select the date format like you can select the currency and it is harder to customize pricing and cancellation policy

von Lodgify an 18.7.2017

Hi Liz, thank you for leaving such lovely feedback. We're very pleased
to hear that your experience using Lodgify has been so positive and really helped your business to flourish. We're also glad to have been able to find a solution to change the date format for you. Thank you for remaining a loyal Lodgify user, we'll keep working hard to be the most complete solution out there for vacation rental owners. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

The perfect fit for vacation rental owners and their guests

Bewertet am 24.7.2017
Steve A.

Vorteile: Easy to set up. Plug your info into pre-built or customized templates and you've got a professional website that works extremely well. They have a great availability calendar, detailed breakdown of rates & fees for inquiring guests, canned e-mail response notes, credit card payment system, review submission page, SEO configuration page, and a knowledge base page that provides answers to many questions. Their customer support team is phenomenal. If you can't reach them right away, rest assured, they will return your call or reply to your email. Every support specialist that I dealt with was polite and helpful. By the time you add third party widgets to non-specific website builders (date-pickers, availability calendars, payment systems, price quotes, etc..) you will have spent more money and the functionality could be questionable. I know because I did it. Lodgify is a true vacation rental booking software system with an all-in-one solution

Nachteile: Slightly difficult to navigate when you first use it, but it becomes easier to use as you familiarize yourself with it.

von Lodgify an 31.7.2017

Hi Steve, Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback about your positive experience using Lodgify. We're so happy to hear it was easy to set up your website with our software, and that you're making full use of all the different features and functionalities Lodgify has to offer. We're absolutely thrilled that the Support team have been able to provide you with timely guidance every step of the way. Thanks for being loyal to Lodgify! We'll keep working hard to be the most complete vacation rental solution on the market. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Amazing software

Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Vanina G.
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have a very nice and easy website that was built in a few hours.

Vorteile: Easy to understand how to use it, very easy to make changes

Nachteile: not always easy to figure out how to adapt it to your personnel needs but thanks to a fantastic customer service, it was easy to make it work

von Lodgify an 29.7.2019

Hi Vanina, thanks for reviewing Lodgify.

We're pleased to hear you found our software easy to use for building your villa website. It's also encouraging to know our support team have been able to assist you with any issues.

We look forward to seeing your business grow with software!
Best, the Lodgify Team

Very easy!

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Djamila D.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are very happy with the Lodgify system. We had a bad experience with another company, so we did a lot of research to choose the best for us. We have no doubt that we chose well. The price is fair, service is excellent, the software is easy to use and it is a company that is always innovating and improving.

Vorteile: The software is very easy to use, The website is modern and easy to make and you can do it by yourself

Nachteile: It is taking time to connect to important channels like Homeaway and Tripadvisor

It is a tool that is really needed. It needs to be more user friendly. The assistance is good

Bewertet am 12.1.2018
Ottavio M.
entrepreneur
Landwirtschaft, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Needed

Vorteile: The synchronisation of calendars. But it is a real pain that HomeAway does not give the names of the guests.

Nachteile: Even if the calendar has improved considerably recently I believe that a lot can be still improved to make it easier to use and useful.
The canned responses are very unstable - sometime they disappear and I have to re-write them again.
Now there are holiday taxes in Italy. In my area 1.5 per night per person for a maximum of 5 nights (if they stay longher). Is there a possibility to add this?
The reviews should be differentiated according to the apartment/room. By the way instead of calling it apartment/room is it possible to call it unit?

von Lodgify an 3.5.2018

Hi Ottavio, thanks for reviewing Lodgify.

It's great to hear you're happy with the calendar synchronization and our customer support.

You can easily add taxes to your rates inside your Lodgify account. Please refer to this Knowledge Base article for instructions: http://support.lodgify.com/15913-my-properties/300613-taxes-and-settings

If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to support@lodgify.com for a swift reply. Best wishes, the Lodgify Team

Lodgify partner since 2016 and growing with it

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Elio M.
Co-Owner & CEO
Gastgewerbe

Kommentare: I have grown our company Mondosol scaling from 10 to 100 properties allowing more direct bookings and control overall

Vorteile: I like the website builder, channel manager, reservation system. I also like that I can receive payments on the percentage I decide and I can communicate with the guest with automatic messages.

Nachteile: Improving customer service is a must and they are working on with new agents. Making it easier to work with sub users as a property manager or simply giving access to staff or others. I would live a better integration with other channel manager

von Lodgify an 18.4.2018

Hi Elio, thank you for taking the time to review Lodgify.

We're so pleased you're happy with our software and that it has helped you grow your business and increase direct bookings.

Your comments have been fed back to the wider team and we will keep them in mind for future integrations. Thanks for being a loyal Lodgify user ¿ we're proud to have you on board!

Kind regards, The Lodgify Team