Whatever you want to model or represent- You can do that on Concept Diagram. It is Powerful.

Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Emmanuel M.
Teaching Assistant
Forschung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In my research on information modelling, I have explored the use of multiple diagrammatic standards and tools for modelling simple to complex service systems. I did search the internet for a software or application that contained both IDEF0 and IDEF3 libraries. I could barely find any that offered individual packages, not until I used ConceptDraw Diagram. I really enjoy using ConceptDraw Diagram. There is that smoothness and ease of use to it whether I am modelling information flow or representing a service process or abstracting a supply chain objects and entities. I don't have to use separate and multiple software just to create a model. ConceptDraw Diagram brings all the diagrammatic tools I need into a single package. This saves time, cost and increases the flexibility to experiment with different standards. The result is I am more productive in my projects.

Vorteile: There are very few software packages that consist of a wide range of applications ranging from project management apps to business process modelling and other diagrammatic tools. ConceptDraw Diagram seems to tick all the boxes for me. The entire solution pack is mind blowing. The range of features is great. Whether it relates to brain storming where I need to represent the opinions of multiple actors, reporting, presenting at conferences, I have found ConceptDraw Diagram to meet my modelling needs. There were 167 apps available the last time I checked. All I needed to do was to install the apps I wanted to use. ConceptDraw Diagram allow users to mix and combine different process/project/system representation/description standards and libraries in modelling whatever the user is trying to abstract. The import and export capability is outstanding. One example is the ability to import diagrams from MS Visio into ConceptDraw Diagram.

Nachteile: I have not identified any cons yet. Perhaps, I think ConceptDraw need to upload more tutorial/training videos on its Youtube channel.

My experience with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM

Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Arturo A.
General Manager
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I found and integrated solution to be more productive in my job as business consultant. Look more professional before my customers and being recomended.

Vorteile: I'm a business consultant and I have to design process diagrams daily, expecially flowcharts. But ConceptDraw Diagram is not only an excellent drawing software, but also an easy tool to prepare atractive and professional presentations using its no additional cost integrated solutions. In addition it can interact with MINDMAP and PROJECT to take full advantage of an integrated package. It definitely boost my personal productivity.

Nachteile: I haven't found any disadvantage with the software, I just can suggest to add more tutorial videos in you tube and let know the users.

CocenptDraw Is The Best Visio Alternative out there!!

Bewertet am 2.3.2019
Snr Network Engineer
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I am an Apple user and use ConceptDraw for computer network and IT related diagrams. The software has a very simple install and a very impressive array of stencils that are regularly updated. The software interface is both clean and easy to use yet feature rich and very powerful. Most importly Odessa standby their product, support is both friendly and quick to respond if you have an issue.

Nachteile: The only cons I have really found is that historically the software can under perform a little on very large multi page diagrams but much this seem to have been resolved in newer versions

I use ConceptDraw to create diagrams and as ConceptDraw Project supporter - to dashboarding

Bewertet am 2.2.2018
Wojciech K.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Kommentare: knowledge sharing, easy visual communication

Vorteile: I use ConceptDraw PRO, because there are tons of contextual images to use to create visual knowledge documents. It's great to use it with predefined solutions (metro maps, process maps, marketing diagrams, pictorials of many areas. Except diagramming, I use ConceptDraw PRO as OFFICE element - to manage projects controlling - live dashboards.

Nachteile: I hope to see easier way to import data from Excel spreadsheet. It's possible now, but I'd like to do it in easier way :)

My Conceptdraw Diagram experience

Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Louis S.
Consultant
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall, the software is really easy to use has a vast amount of possibilities for professionals that need design capabilities to present their ideas in an efficient manner. I would recommend Conceptdraw Diagram to everybody.

Vorteile: I love the versatility of the software. From customer journeys, organisational charts, business diagrams, software mockups and spatial mapping, the software encompasses all the attributes a professional needs to articulate their ideas in a visual and effective manner. In addition I really like the integration with the platforms Microsoft Office and Evernote! It makes it easy to transfer files and use them for presentations.

Nachteile: Because the large amount of different options, it can be overwhelming in the beginning. Nevertheless, the software is quickly mastered because of its intuitive design. It took me less than a day.

I love Concept Draw Mindmap

Bewertet am 16.5.2017
Kelly D.
Owner, Activate Social Media
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It has enhanced my professionalism during my training sessions and client meetings. It allows me to be productive and efficient. I love Concept Draw Mindmap!

Vorteile: It is a great tool when I work with clients. We are able to brainstorm quickly and then generate that information in a variety of formats. I also use it when I am training to illustrate points and take a break from powerpoint.

Nachteile: it has to be loaded on my computer (not cloud based). I have not had this be an issue other than if I want to use the software impromptu and I don't have my laptop handy.

Low Cost, Easy to use Diagramming system for internal projects or small-scale presentations

Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Lee E.
Druck, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is a great, easy to use program for doing "raw" diagrams that are not going to be part of high end professional pitches. I've used this for small projects to quickly throw together a pleasing visual, as well as for internal training documentation to help the team understand how something is supposed to work. I've also used it extensively to put together a "rough" diagram for my designers to turn into a pixel-perfect one - its quick enough to use while providing much better direction than my own chicken scratches and poor drawing could do without!

Vorteile: Love the library of icons and objects, lets you quickly search for appropriate visuals when trying to explain a complex system such as a process workflow to non-project managers.

Nachteile: Some of the sets of objects and icons don't really fit with one another, and you can't always find everything you need within a single "library", so for some things you can end up with a mish-mash of visual styles within a single diagram.

Concept Draw Diagram

Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Lalith D.
Engineering Student
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The software is detailed and very easy to use. It is very useful to my education carrier and future employment.

Nachteile: The software includes every field of components. I is descriptive.

It's easy to build a huge factory with just one click.

Bewertet am 28.3.2019
Elif T.
Student
Chemikalien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I'm a Chemical Engineering student. We use a wide range of applications for machine design and drawing of equipment. But in general there are no programs available to scale a factory in 2-dimensional. ConceptDraw offers you this opportunity. It doesn't deal with redrawing process equipment again. Pretty handy. Thanks!

Vorteile: What I like best in software is drawing packages. Thanks to the ready-made packages, you can easily place and play the equipment. Color, size, placement, numbering, the ability to change at any time has tremendous features. The interface is very clear and comfortable to use. You can discover the software in less than 15 minutes thanks to the PDFs.

Nachteile: Since I am a student, I can say that the only drawback of the software is that it is a paid software.

The fastest way to create technical diagram

Bewertet am 20.1.2019
"roy"​ J.
CEO y director de proyectos
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am an audiovisual developer and I usually use CAD tools for my plans and engineering. But I was looking for software that would allow me to make diagrams quickly, to show the designs without needing to represent every technical detail. ConceptDraw bring me the solution. Today I use ConceptDraw for simple and fast diagrams, but I have also discovered that it is a very good tool to create the manuals of my creations.

Vorteile: - Very useful tools to create draw.
- "Solutions" library is very broad.
- Faster and profesional support team.
- Very easy to learn how to use.
- Can import SVG files.
- It is intended to replace Visio, but can be more powerful

Nachteile: - No CAD files Import/export
- A/V "Solutions" library (Connectors, devices..) must be updated and enlarged with professional equipment

ConceptDraw is my go-to for explaining complex processes

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Steve L.
IT Manager
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So many software packages I will visit once or twice and try to make them work for me only to abandon them. ConceptDraw is one that I continually go back to because it fulfills my needs and requirements when it comes to diagramming my business processes.

Vorteile: I love that ConceptDraw has so many templates for whatever need you have. My favorite is their UML diagrams with swim lanes.

Nachteile: Every once in a rare while I have frozen in the package.

Powerful but cumbersome

Bewertet am 25.7.2018
Pierre J.
Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I can draw value chain maps and other types of diagrammes.

Vorteile: ConceptDraw has many options for shapes, arrows, alignements. It seems to be overloaded with potentiality, and is integrated into the ConceptDraw softwares, which include mindmapping and project management. There is a wealth of free shapes ("solutions") and only specific ones will have to be purchased.

Nachteile: The user interface is not very user friendly, it seems oldstyle to me. It is difficult to find particular shapes due to their abundance. I didn't find how t create your own shapes, based on your creation or a selection of shapes from other libraries.

von Computer Systems Odessa an 2.8.2018

Thank you for the feedback Pierre.
Your point regarding the UI is highly appreciated.

Please also note we conduct a free one-to-one 30-minute product orientation to our users and so you may schedule one by e-mailing us at support@conceptdraw.com.

There are also PDF Guides to help you get started:

And some video tutorials as well:

An amazing tool with an abundant range of assorted templates

Bewertet am 31.3.2018
Dillon D.
Senior Software Engineer
Computer-Software

Vorteile: ConceptDraw pro has made my life easier by offering a wide range of selected formats. it is now easier for me to shape my designs physically. This is definitely an amazing tool

Nachteile: The Import data tool gives unexpected errors sometimes, but overall the software is good. Love recommending it to my co-workers.

Great

Bewertet am 16.5.2018
Ahmed M.
Lead developer

Vorteile: ConceptDraw is a great tool that I used to sketch my thoughts, and brainstorm in a visual way. It's full of useful templates

Nachteile: Maybe a bit pricey? Not really sure. Also some bugs have shown up, not really serious one. The software is generally good

von Computer Systems Odessa an 2.8.2018

Your response is appreciated Ahmed.

Please feel free to submit your suggestions at support@conceptdraw.com directly in order for us to investigate any possible issues.

We also run promos very often and will be excited to provide you with a discount.

I have been a fan for many years

Bewertet am 4.2.2019
Wen N.
COO
Unterhaltungselektronik, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very nice, it turns my presentation much more professional

Vorteile: Conceptdraw constantly improve its connection from idea generation into executable actions. My most favourite function is exactly the process how you can form the ideas and then form as the actions that has resources and other parameters into the considerations.

Nachteile: Sometimes to edit texts, parameter of the icons is not so straightforward. It has quite many flexible settings.

One of the best diagram making software on the market

Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Edo M.
field agent/representative
Bau, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Exceptionally good software solution with exceptionally high price

Vorteile: Modern UI design. Plenty of design options. Panels management. Layering is done perfectly. Style theme maker is a fantastic feature. Editing of grouped shapes. Export options. Defining of customs options.

Nachteile: Price, it's a powerful tool but price is a killing one. Additional libraries have to be purchased.

Seeking alternatives for MS Visio

Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Co Founder

Vorteile: ConceptDraw PRO has in my opinion a great user interface, the look and feel of it is great. I also found the templates to be very useful and it includes many free shapes which look really good. Finally I think this tools offers great value for its price and is a good alternative for MS Visio.

Nachteile: Be prepared to receive a LOT of automated marketing e-mails after registering on the vendors website, pretty annoying although you can unsubscribe of course.

First time user - help screens do not match

Bewertet am 22.7.2019
Max W.
Consultant
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tried to improve presentation of basic SWOT info, but this program is not easy to deal with when starting first time.

Vorteile: Looked great with examples given, but not easy to start with.

Nachteile: Trying to make 1 SWOT analysis, trying to find help screens on how to start. help screens samples do not match reality. spend 45min trying to find a way. seems to have to install more and more, being directed from diagram to mindmaps.
have no time for this and uninstalled.
I would expect that if you click on a new format, you automatically start getting the input options to populate your diagram/graph. Is not the case.

Want to Draw, here is the tool, no doubt par-excellence.

Bewertet am 10.4.2019
Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: tough target become easy to settle.

Vorteile: UI is smooth and easy to access. any field of technology, solution is ready for thoughts to mold it.

Nachteile: nothing to share and discuss. but don't worry support is there.

Great product which many points of integration

Bewertet am 1.11.2016
Deborah E.

Kommentare: This product is great as it provides both an in-house option to move your information into different forms (such as mindmap to presentation) but can also move your information into outside products as well (if you prefer products outside of the conceptdraw suite). This has been a great help with my projects and idea mapping.

ConceptDraw PRO with Solution Park is the perfect jumping - off point for getting started quickly.

Bewertet am 20.8.2015
Florian J.
Software Engineer

Kommentare: ConceptDraw PRO was the fastest tool we used for drawing high quality diagrams before meetings or while updating documentation. ConceptDraw Solution Park for coupled with its search engine allowed us to write different sorts of process diagrams, sent to our clients on a day - to - day basis.

very good

Kommentare: 4/10

Vorteile: conceptdraw diagramme
value stream mapping

Nachteile: very costly
student dont have money to buy