Made my life better - who would have thought

Bewertet am 28.3.2019
Jean-pierre H.
The Boss

Kommentare: I hated doing quotes with a passion before Quotient, we used an Excel template and saved quotes in folders under client names. Our quotes were bland and boring it took ages to get basic quotes out and literally hours to do more complex quotes. Trying to keep track of when a client accepted a quote was a nightmare. We tried a few different quoting systems over the course of a few months and nothing compared to Quotient. Besides what I mention above, which is minor, it is arguably the best business app I have used. There are very few systems which have made such a significant difference to my day-to-day life. I would not have believed, before implementing Quotient, that changing a company's method of quoting would have a positive, instantly noticeable impact on sales and customer satisfaction. I honestly enjoy doing quotes now and probably do 3 times more than I normally would as it is so quick and easy. It has also streamlined our internal processes, as all quotes and accepted quotes are easily viewed and managed in a neat dashboard. All I can say is just try it you will not be disappointed.

Vorteile: The software is simple to use and intuitive - it requires the absolute minimal amount of clicks, making it fast to churn out quotes. The software's interface is fun to use and aesthetically pleasing. Quotient has features I would never have thought to use on a quote. These features seemed like frills but when used make a huge difference to quotes and how clients interact with them. The ability to add pictures to line items, have optional items, multiple choice items, recurring billing items and editable quantities - all on a single concise interactive quote - is amazing. My clients love interacting with quotes, choosing what they want and changing quantities. This saves me the hassle of re-quoting and having multiple revisions of quotes to manage. The system comes with a host of other features all of which I use, e.g. E-Acceptance that works, easy way to store and search through old quotes, the ability to add items into stock from old quotes, stats on quote acceptance and sales amounts.

Nachteile: If I had to nitpick, in the layout of the final quote the client receives I would like the quantity field to be in a separate field not in the same field as the item price. I just feel it would make it a bit easier to read.

Great looking quotes using Quotient

Bewertet am 15.6.2019
Rene B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was asked to use this program without any real training and was amazed at how easy it is to use. Very straight forward. Only thing I would caution is that you take the time to set it up properly because just like any other program, if it's not, it will lead to costly mistakes which has been the case with my current employer.

Vorteile: Quotient is easy to use, provides multiple options that customers can either click to add or not click if not interested, giving you a great tool to up-sell some of your products while leaving your customer in control. It gives you the option to attach valuable PDF information about the product you are recommending in your quote, it reads easily, looks great, allows you to see your margin and tracks how many times and when, your quote has been viewed, so you always know if the deal is still alive.
Customer support, although not used very often, is stellar.

Nachteile: Can't say I have any cons at this point.

Easy to Set Up and Use

Bewertet am 16.1.2020
Sara K.
Chief Innovation Officer
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use it for quoting legal services to clients and have enjoyed using it so far.

Vorteile: We started using this app for quotes for legal services about a month ago. We really like all the features and how easy it is to use and set up quotes and templates. We found several to choose from, and although this cost a little more than the others, we are pleased with our choice.

Nachteile: We've had some issues getting notifications of messages from potential clients. It's not clear on the site that there are pending messages and who on the team gets notifications of messages.

Makes quoting so much easier!

Bewertet am 13.10.2019
Hayden L.
Owner/Operator
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Quotient has made my life so much easier! Between spending less time quoting, and having better quotes that are more likely to convert, it's hard to complain.

Vorteile: Price quotes are a necessary evil in the web and branding design world. So many people want a price quote, but a quote doesn't always lead to a sale, so you don't want to spend all day on quotes. This software allows me to spend less time on quotes, and also creates quotes that are attractive, professional, and more likely to convert to a sale.

Nachteile: The price is more than using Google Docs or a simple free alternative; but hey, you get what you pay for, and the quality from this app is worth the cost.

Very limited, extremely basic quoting program without many features others have had for 15 years

Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Danny A.

Kommentare: Service people are nice and responsive. But this product should not be a released product for reason cited above. They say they will put the product improvement idea "read a last name merge field"???? in as a suggested feature for some future release, but if they have made any improvements to their product over the last 2 years I have not seen it. I am currently looking for a new program. Don't spend your time or money until they

Vorteile: the customer support responds quickly, but often with the answer, we can't do that.

Nachteile: It does not have many of the most basic features: Like a last name merge field. REALLY????? Very limited on how you can format your quotes, fonts, and color of everything. Putting in hyperlinking is limited and many of the things you can do, you have to do with code. Again really??? You have to enter code to change the color of a font? What is this the early 80s?

Next level Quoting

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Tom M.
Business Owner and License holder - Plumber, Drainer and Gasfitter
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We choose to use Quotient for quotes over our job management and accounting package as we believe the additional functionality provides major benefits to our customers and increases our sales.
Price is extremly good value for money.
I would recommend this to any business.

Vorteile: Extremely easy to use
Multiple choice items is a great opportunity to give your customer the good, better, best options that most sales trainers recommend
Optional items is another way of ensuring your customer has all applicable options and increasing the total job's value.

Nachteile: As we often deliver quotes to customers via iPads i would love to be able to have them sign for it on the spot.

Quotient Rocks and nothing else comes close. End of story.

Bewertet am 10.8.2015
Will R.
Marketing & Werbung
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: We use Quotient for engaging our clients with feature-rich quotes. Our customers can engage us via Quotient by making comments, selecting or deselecting tasks that they want or don't want included in their quote. We can even upload pictures and documents. Even great systems like Xero (with their own Quote system) can't do what Quotient does. It's the reason we stuck with Quotient -- they do one thing amazingly well. Their customer support is incredible too. If you want the best quoting system, and to see more clients approve your quotes, sign up with Quotient today! It's super-intuitive to use. You'll be up and running in minutes. Seriously.

Vorteile: Really easy and intuitive system. Get started and master the system in minutes.
Really powerful, easy-to-use features that help you lift your game.
This system makes you look good!
Great cost for what you get. It's a no-brainer.
Beautiful user interface -- we actually enjoy using Quotient. How many apps can you say that about?

Nachteile: They're just too nice. Seriously, no cons that I can think of.

Awesome Service!

Bewertet am 31.3.2016
John l. K.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I was using a Word document to send quotes to clients and realized my conversions were very low. I then started shopping for a service that would be affordable while still looking professional. I tried Quotient and was hooked! It is the most simple, effective, and affordable quoting service I have ever used (and I tried many of them). Using them has increased my conversions and has allowed me to track my quotes much easier! A+ service and product! Community Response Systems (www.communityresponsesystems.com) is a proud customer of Quotient!

Vorteile: Simple and easy to use. Looks professional to send to potential clients!

Nachteile: None. I feel the program is simple enough to use. I believe drop down options for the same package with different payment terms would be helpful. Either way, I'm very impressed with how it currently operates!

Best software for professional quotations

Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Philisa N.
Assistant Administrative
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like the professionalism of their software and our quotations always come out from others

Nachteile: I like it that you can also choose colours because with adding logos most softwares have that,therefore there is nothing I like least about it

Probably great (once you get the hang of it)

Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Brian B.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I tested out the free trial, but did not move forward. Our need wasn't big enough to justify the effort needed to perfect our quotes and proposals (I can see easily how it would be powerful for someone using proposals all the time).

Vorteile: There are tons of features, and all in a modular set-up. Meaning you create modular pieces of proposals and contracts that can then be applied in different ways to different items. This allows of lot of flexibility and reduces redundant effort.

Nachteile: The downside of such a modular set up is that the learning curve is high, and things aren't very intuitive. I think you can get to an end point where the software works really well for you, but it takes some patience and effort to get there.

Quotient online quoting system has helped to increase our bank balance!

Bewertet am 6.12.2016
David K.
Computer-Vernetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I recently started using the Quotient online quoting system after I was introduced to it by my brother. I immediately started using it. The very first quote I did was accepted and I was so excited! I have used it ever since and the more I use it the more I love it. In my business, we service and support small to medium sized business for all the IT needs and these days you have to be very quick and on the ball with quoting. The Quotient online systems make this very easy and extremely convenient since you have all your quotes in one place, you can also create templates from your quotes as often you like. We will be quoting different customers on the same solutions. Also the fact that you can very easily show the spend split on a quote between once off charges and monthly re-accruing charges is just perfect for our quotes. The other nice features are the ability for the customer to be able to view the quote online, which means that the customer will essentially be able to view the quote on any device, like a mobile phone or tablet and not just his PC/Laptop, so there and then the customer is able to make a decision and accept the quote online as well, after which we immediately get notified.
This in its self also allows for a much quicker turn around time for us in terms of the admin side of the process since we are then able to immediately issue invoices and collect any payments or deposits due, before starting any new project for a client. In the long term, this assists us great in managing our cash flows, especially on large projects.
There are many other useful features, like the ability to put in the cost prices on quoted items and set a default markup percentage, which can the be adjusted per line item on the fly if required. Same stock items from different templates will also link up in database style list so that you are able to simply type in a stock code and if it has been used before it will come up. However, I do feel that the ability to be able to import a list of stock items with the required fields is a feature that is not yet available and I am hoping that the developers will take this into consideration eventually and implement this type of functionality. All in all a GREAT find in terms of a "cloud-based" quoting system and ideal for any company that is on a cloud migration strategy to move as many daily business functions into the cloud space.

Vorteile: Ease of use, quick and easy.

Nachteile: A little expensive for more than 1 user.

von Quotient an 7.12.2016

Hi David,

Thanks so much for your amazing review. You've really made our day! :)

Just to let you know that imports (for your stock items) has been released just this week! More info here in Help & Support: https://support.quotientapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/204220534

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this.

Cheers
Nathan

This is a great piece of software

Bewertet am 17.1.2020
Nate F.
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Positive to say the least. It has helped me grow my business from basic design to full branding projects of five figures.

Vorteile: An integral piece of software in my tech stack for job management. Quotient feeds seamlessly into Xero matching quote numbers, job numbers and invoice numbers and making client management (at least in this area!) completely painless. Without a doubt one of the best investments I have made in my business.

Nachteile: Not too many - the team is very responsive to issues and feedback. There may be some more integrations that could be done but honestly it's not a bad thing to keep quoting separate. In my experience it's better to have 4 pieces of software that are really, really good at what they do rather than have 1 piece that is really ordinary at 4 things. Quotient is really, really, really good.

Quotient. Just. Works.

Bewertet am 31.3.2017
Justin P.
Vice President, sales and operations
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been a user of Quotient since October of 2015. From day one I have found this to be a fantastic tool. I feel strongly that tools should make me more productive and allow me to produce better quality work. Quotient checks all the boxes. Quotes are an everyday part of my work, I have used documents, spreadsheets, database tools, all of them leave something to be desired. With Quotient I can generate an attractive quote in minutes (sometimes seconds!) I can see if the client opened it, follow up if I need to, and all the while the tool is tracking my successes and failures. If only I could get the rest of my business software to be this easy. I love simple! Simple is Hard! Thank you to the Quotient team to making one aspect of my business simple.

Vorteile: It's simplicity, it does what it supposed.

Nachteile: I haven't found any, cons are based on expectations not being met, I wanted a tool to help me efficiently prepare and deliver quotes. It does that beautifully. No cons here.

Super functional and easy and low cost too!

Bewertet am 29.1.2018
Managing Partner
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been one of the keys to our continued revenue growth of 50%+

Vorteile: Easy to set up and intuitive to use. It was effortless to get our staff and clients to adapt to using it. The integration with MailChimp and QuickBooks is also a huge benefit to automating our systems! We've given access to almost every member of our staff, who now feel empowered to complete sales on their own. This has led to faster sales and happier customers who can get a purchase done immediately, even when talking with a designer or programmer about an upgrade.

Nachteile: I know that the digital acceptance counts legally, but I'd still love for clients to be able to sign their signature on our sales tablet screen for acceptance. (It just feels good to them and to us to have that level of acceptance.)

Quotient review

Bewertet am 27.1.2017
Danny V.
IT Manager, Consultant, Sales and BDM

Kommentare: Quotient has provided us with huge efficiency gains and visibility for our quotes. We trialed various quoting software packages and quotient fulfilled the majority of what we were looking for. Quotes are much quicker now and they look more professional, we have visibility on the status of the quote, its aging, conversion rates, sales made, whether it's been opened and conversations are kept relevant to that quote instead of in an individuals email box.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Visibility . Tracking. Templates. Sales made. Follow ups. Text items. Notifications for various staff.

Nachteile: It would be good to have things in price items like a hidden notes, so others can see workings out, or why a special discount was applied. But the biggest gripe i have is, not being able to search for a price item by any word in its description. You have to know what the price item starts with to add it.

Takes the chore out of quoting - so much so that it almost becomes fun!

Bewertet am 2.2.2017
Nigel M.
Producer/Director
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I used to hate quoting. Opening Excel, reminding myself of my current costs, adding mark-ups and then writing the whole thing out in Word. PDFing the document, emailing it to the client and then chasing them up if you haven't heard back. A time consuming chore. And what a difference Quotient has made. Easy to set-up templates, customisable with a few design options, professional looking, auto-fill fields (which can be a bit of a nuisance sometimes, to be honest), a great dashboard and you can see when quotes have been opened. Plus you're reminded to prompt clients if you haven't heard a response and there's a digital fingerprint if the quote is approved. But for me, the best feature is that you can add in optional items that the client can choose to select/deselect with the quote automatically recalculating accordingly. This feature alone has saved me hours as a lot of the jobs we do have a number of options. Overall, a great product.

Vorteile: The optional fields.

Nachteile: Sometimes the autofill can catch you out if you have a few subtle variations in your text.

The single most valuable tool for my business.

Bewertet am 6.3.2017
Conor O.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I run a small digital agency in Ireland. We provide quotes for website and digital services to new clients. Quotient has allowed me and my business to appear really professional to business customers. As we do more quotes- quotient learns our most used products and packages and creating quotes becomes faster and more efficient the more we use this tool. Hand on heart - this is the simplest, most effective on line software for quoting. (Oh, and it connects with my accounts - xero. Although I don't really use that function. But that's my problem - I will soon!)

Vorteile: Fast, easy, great value!

Nachteile: Errmmm. Will let you know If I find one.

The best quoting software available

Bewertet am 20.1.2017
Greg W.
Partner Manager

Kommentare: We moved to Quotient in 2014 and have loved every moment of it. From the first day using it when we had to add items and create templates, we knew this was going to be the one. So simple but so powerful. Then, throughout the next 2 and a half years, the Quotient team have delivered all the best features that are well thought out and easy to use. Often these new features we didn't even now we wanted until they were launched and now we don't know how we ever lived without them. Sending quotes is now, almost embarrassingly quick where we have to wait before we click send as it seems to fast to have written the quote and sent it. The analytics, stats, and information you can get out of Quotient are really helpful for planning and the live tracking of opens and re-opens is great. I'd recommend Quotient to anyone who wants to speed up their quoting process and impress potential clients with their professional and innovative quotes.

Vorteile: Easy, simple, and clients love it.

Nachteile: Nothing I can think of.

It Just works!

Bewertet am 26.7.2016
Ken B.

Kommentare: We found this solution to be spot on and very easy to use. We think that the application is simple but has stretch technologies for growth. the support was timely and friendly which make any software experience better. Over all this is a great application.

Vorteile: Monthly recurring option is something so many quote tools miss.
Annual Billing options
Options in the quotes to show more to the client and potentially up sell
Xero Intergration- right to invoice
Auto or Manually Margin Calculations for a business is a must( you can drop your buddies excel calculations sheet from high school )
Price point

Nachteile: none to mention as it meets the need.

Quotient - Quotes made easy!

Bewertet am 8.2.2017
Will B.
Store Manager
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been a Quotient customer for over six months and it has completely sorted out our organisational issues. A new member of staff can learn how to use it so quickly due to its intuitive nature. Having a central app that stores all the details of customers and products makes life so much simpler. The old system had us searching through each others' folders for client information which could be both irritating and time-consuming. We are also able to keep track of the percentages of quotes accepted and various other helpful statistics through graphs and charts. We definitely recommend this software highly and have used it daily since we installed it.

Vorteile: Ease of use and storage of customer/product details

Nachteile: When you edit a quote, you cannot view the old edition, which would help to show a customer the difference between the original and new quote

Quotient rocks!

Bewertet am 3.8.2016
Harry J.
Operations Manager

Kommentare: We looked at a range of different quoting tools, our considerations where - Ease of Use, Integrations and customer experience. Quotient ticked the boxes with all of these. We hooked it up to Xero and pulled through our product sets. Created template quotes and styles to match our brand. We've even A/B tested our accept quote button! The automation of quote -> xero makes things a breeze and our sales team can get quotes out to customers in minutes rather than hours.

Vorteile: Price
Functionality
Styles
Integration

Nachteile: Needs more integrations!
Slack integration "Quote accepted hoorah!"
More CRMs - Pipedrive !!
Recurring product support in xero would be awesome as well

Changed my business

Bewertet am 8.12.2016
Ross M.
Maschinerie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Truly a great product. Saves up close to 30min per transaction. Also offers great marketing opportunity.

Vorteile: Professional layout, great database and easy track record on follow ups. Statistics also great feature

Nachteile: To not be able to add the contact number at first +new contact opportunity

I've been looking everywhere for a software platform like this. Amazing.

Bewertet am 2.5.2017
Daniel R.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tracking emails and quotes. See who have opened them. Ability to modify the quote with easy and attach pictures predone to save time. Everything is amazing.

Vorteile: Love I can track from anywhere, anytime. I can send a large amount of follow ups which are pre-written to save time. Attach pictures of examples so my clients have previews of our products.

Nachteile: Nothing. Everything works exactly how I want it. The only thing I can think of that would be a great feature is online chat with the quote. As I think it could allows me to confirm quotes in real time.

Great app

Bewertet am 6.3.2018
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Quotient has streamlined my quoting and made life easier, it looks good and professional – my customers seem to find it easy to navigate and has helped my closing rate

Nachteile: Sometimes customers don’t realise that they have to access the quote via a link in the body of the email, instead of in an attachment, but most people work it out quickly

Quotient is amazing, quoting software!

Bewertet am 15.6.2018
Technical Support Specialist

Vorteile: We appreciated the ability quotient has to sync with Quickbooks. Have a quote approved by a client and you can set it to automatically create an invoice or a quote within Quickbooks or Xero. Also, quotients will pull items from Quickbooks directly and just makes the quoting process really fast and easy. You can quote either a one time, cost or recurring items also which is great for subscriptions.

Nachteile: For businesses that provide a small number of quotes, the least expensive monthly subscription option, maybe too costly. If there was perhaps a pay as you go plan. We feel that more businesses would be able to take advantage of the amazing functionality and quotients for their needs.