Über Quotient

Online-Angebotserstellungstool, mit dem du Angebote sofort akzeptieren und in Xero und QuickBooks Online integrieren kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Quotient

Without a doubt one of the best investments I have made in my business.

The import/export is a bit tricky. I'm not sure if the product is limited or it's just my lack of knowledge, but I couldn't get the data I needed to export.

Bewertungen zu Quotient

Quotient hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 111 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Quotient bereits verwendet?

Nate
Nate
Owner in Australien
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is a great piece of software

Kommentare: Positive to say the least. It has helped me grow my business from basic design to full branding projects of five figures.

An integral piece of software in my tech stack for job management. Quotient feeds seamlessly into Xero matching quote numbers, job numbers and invoice numbers and making client management (at least in this area!) completely painless. Without a doubt one of the best investments I have made in my business.

Not too many - the team is very responsive to issues and feedback. There may be some more integrations that could be done but honestly it's not a bad thing to keep quoting separate. In my experience it's better to have 4 pieces of software that are really, really good at what they do rather than have 1 piece that is really ordinary at 4 things. Quotient is really, really, really good.

Lazarus
CEO in Südafrika
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome customer service

Kommentare: What I like the most is that I am able to show reviews from customers on my new quotes that I send out. I am also able to use a template. this serves me a great deal of time

I started using Quotient just when Covid-19 and lockdown started. I reached out to the Quotient team and asked for an extension of the trial period and they agreed to grant me access until the end of June. This allowed me to save a little on cost and gave me enough time to try the product. They are quick to jump in and help when I have queries or if I struggled with the system.

The only thing I wish for is that it be able to generate repeating invoices on a monthly basis directly from Quotient into Xero.

Kevin
Director in Neuseeland
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product, very well designed

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Easy to use, very good value for money. I use it for 3 different businesses. Excellent support when needed.

Export function limited, need more export options and API functions to import data form our specific double glazing quoting system SQL.

Danny
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very limited, extremely basic quoting program without many features others have had for 15 years

Kommentare: Service people are nice and responsive. But this product should not be a released product for reason cited above. They say they will put the product improvement idea "read a last name merge field"???? in as a suggested feature for some future release, but if they have made any improvements to their product over the last 2 years I have not seen it. I am currently looking for a new program. Don't spend your time or money until they

the customer support responds quickly, but often with the answer, we can't do that.

It does not have many of the most basic features: Like a last name merge field. REALLY????? Very limited on how you can format your quotes, fonts, and color of everything. Putting in hyperlinking is limited and many of the things you can do, you have to do with code. Again really??? You have to enter code to change the color of a font? What is this the early 80s?

Jean-Pierre
The Boss in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Made my life better - who would have thought

Kommentare: I hated doing quotes with a passion before Quotient, we used an Excel template and saved quotes in folders under client names. Our quotes were bland and boring it took ages to get basic quotes out and literally hours to do more complex quotes. Trying to keep track of when a client accepted a quote was a nightmare. We tried a few different quoting systems over the course of a few months and nothing compared to Quotient. Besides what I mention above, which is minor, it is arguably the best business app I have used. There are very few systems which have made such a significant difference to my day-to-day life. I would not have believed, before implementing Quotient, that changing a company's method of quoting would have a positive, instantly noticeable impact on sales and customer satisfaction. I honestly enjoy doing quotes now and probably do 3 times more than I normally would as it is so quick and easy. It has also streamlined our internal processes, as all quotes and accepted quotes are easily viewed and managed in a neat dashboard. All I can say is just try it you will not be disappointed.

The software is simple to use and intuitive - it requires the absolute minimal amount of clicks, making it fast to churn out quotes. The software's interface is fun to use and aesthetically pleasing. Quotient has features I would never have thought to use on a quote. These features seemed like frills but when used make a huge difference to quotes and how clients interact with them. The ability to add pictures to line items, have optional items, multiple choice items, recurring billing items and editable quantities - all on a single concise interactive quote - is amazing. My clients love interacting with quotes, choosing what they want and changing quantities. This saves me the hassle of re-quoting and having multiple revisions of quotes to manage. The system comes with a host of other features all of which I use, e.g. E-Acceptance that works, easy way to store and search through old quotes, the ability to add items into stock from old quotes, stats on quote acceptance and sales amounts.

If I had to nitpick, in the layout of the final quote the client receives I would like the quantity field to be in a separate field not in the same field as the item price. I just feel it would make it a bit easier to read.

, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super functional and easy and low cost too!

Kommentare: It has been one of the keys to our continued revenue growth of 50%+

Easy to set up and intuitive to use. It was effortless to get our staff and clients to adapt to using it. The integration with MailChimp and QuickBooks is also a huge benefit to automating our systems! We've given access to almost every member of our staff, who now feel empowered to complete sales on their own. This has led to faster sales and happier customers who can get a purchase done immediately, even when talking with a designer or programmer about an upgrade.

I know that the digital acceptance counts legally, but I'd still love for clients to be able to sign their signature on our sales tablet screen for acceptance. (It just feels good to them and to us to have that level of acceptance.)

Tom
Tom
Business Owner and License holder - Plumber, Drainer and Gasfitter in Australien
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Next level Quoting

Kommentare: We choose to use Quotient for quotes over our job management and accounting package as we believe the additional functionality provides major benefits to our customers and increases our sales.
Price is extremly good value for money.
I would recommend this to any business.

Extremely easy to use Multiple choice items is a great opportunity to give your customer the good, better, best options that most sales trainers recommend Optional items is another way of ensuring your customer has all applicable options and increasing the total job's value.

As we often deliver quotes to customers via iPads i would love to be able to have them sign for it on the spot.

Will
Will
Marketing & Werbung
Quelle: GetApp

Quotient Rocks and nothing else comes close. End of story.

Kommentare: We use Quotient for engaging our clients with feature-rich quotes. Our customers can engage us via Quotient by making comments, selecting or deselecting tasks that they want or don't want included in their quote. We can even upload pictures and documents. Even great systems like Xero (with their own Quote system) can't do what Quotient does. It's the reason we stuck with Quotient -- they do one thing amazingly well. Their customer support is incredible too. If you want the best quoting system, and to see more clients approve your quotes, sign up with Quotient today! It's super-intuitive to use. You'll be up and running in minutes. Seriously.

Really easy and intuitive system. Get started and master the system in minutes. Really powerful, easy-to-use features that help you lift your game. This system makes you look good! Great cost for what you get. It's a no-brainer. Beautiful user interface -- we actually enjoy using Quotient. How many apps can you say that about?

They're just too nice. Seriously, no cons that I can think of.

John L.
John L.
Quelle: GetApp

Awesome Service!

Kommentare: I was using a Word document to send quotes to clients and realized my conversions were very low. I then started shopping for a service that would be affordable while still looking professional. I tried Quotient and was hooked! It is the most simple, effective, and affordable quoting service I have ever used (and I tried many of them). Using them has increased my conversions and has allowed me to track my quotes much easier! A+ service and product! Community Response Systems (www.communityresponsesystems.com) is a proud customer of Quotient!

Simple and easy to use. Looks professional to send to potential clients!

None. I feel the program is simple enough to use. I believe drop down options for the same package with different payment terms would be helpful. Either way, I'm very impressed with how it currently operates!

Philisa
Philisa
Assistant Administrative in Südafrika
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best software for professional quotations

I like the professionalism of their software and our quotations always come out from others

I like it that you can also choose colours because with adding logos most softwares have that,therefore there is nothing I like least about it

Danny
IT Manager, Consultant, Sales and BDM in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quotient review

Kommentare: Quotient has provided us with huge efficiency gains and visibility for our quotes. We trialed various quoting software packages and quotient fulfilled the majority of what we were looking for. Quotes are much quicker now and they look more professional, we have visibility on the status of the quote, its aging, conversion rates, sales made, whether it's been opened and conversations are kept relevant to that quote instead of in an individuals email box.

Ease of use. Visibility . Tracking. Templates. Sales made. Follow ups. Text items. Notifications for various staff.

It would be good to have things in price items like a hidden notes, so others can see workings out, or why a special discount was applied. But the biggest gripe i have is, not being able to search for a price item by any word in its description. You have to know what the price item starts with to add it.

Matthew

The Competitive Advantage.

Kommentare: I love Quotient. I knock out estimates faster than I ever have and our acceptance rate has jumped to over 90%!!! The ability to add images and PDFs to items on the estimates allows my quotes to include enough information for the customer to make a decision without calling me multiple times with questions. Hyperlinks become clickable in the estimate, so my clients can get even more information if they need it. Having the quote calculate my profitability makes calculating discounts much easier and is adding years to the life of my calculator. The biggest advantage of using Quotient, however, is the ability to mark quote items are required, recommended, or optional. This is, what I believe, the feature that has increased our close ratio the most. We no longer scare clients off with big estimates, but we allow them to add on the features that matter most to them to increase the estimate to match their budget. Support has also been great, quick and with relevant information. Of course, nobody can be completely satisfied. Here is what I still want at some point in the future:
Freshbooks Integration.
Multiple choice item that allows client to choose only one item.
Agile CRM Integration.
Ability to add all contact details at creation of estimate.
Thanks again guys!

Maria
Business Owner in Neuseeland
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely Fabulous

Kommentare: Smart Professional editable quotes that work every time in a fast fashionable manner.

I like the simplicity and neatness of the software and how the quote comes to life and looks absolutely professional and that you can edit and review at any stage of the process. I like the fact the gentleman running the show are totally professional, smart and quick to respond to any questions you might have.

NELSON
Pres in Philippinen

our sales team is able to efficiently & accurately send out quotations to our customers

Kommentare: Management control, efficiency, able to provide better customer service

very intuitive and easy to train our sales team to use. enables management to monitor status of quotations. great value for money.

probably the only limitation of the software is to be able to do bulk edit of records such as products, quotes, etc. but this is not critical to our needs

Sara
Chief Innovation Officer in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Set Up and Use

Kommentare: We use it for quoting legal services to clients and have enjoyed using it so far.

We started using this app for quotes for legal services about a month ago. We really like all the features and how easy it is to use and set up quotes and templates. We found several to choose from, and although this cost a little more than the others, we are pleased with our choice.

We've had some issues getting notifications of messages from potential clients. It's not clear on the site that there are pending messages and who on the team gets notifications of messages.

Richard
Managing Director in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An online price quoting tool that is everything you need and nothing you don't

Kommentare: Quotient is all you need and nothing you don't for online client proposals. We assessed several online proposal platforms, dismissing them one by one as complicated, over featured, time consuming to configure. Then we found Quotient and haven't looked back.

Simple setup Professional templates Easily configurable for different proposal types Brilliant customer service Excellent value for money

Not designed as yet for large scale sales teams. Would prefer a digital signature system over ticking a box to accept a proposal.

Philip
MD in UK

Amazing! Simply amazing. This software has saved us hundreds of hours each year.

This software gives us the ability to offer our customers several options with each quotation and up-sell with ease. Because of the interactive functionality of the software, it's allowed us to provide a best practice scenario with each quotation and consequently, our average spend has increased.

It would be good to have somewhere to save another two or three follow-up emails. Obviously not a problem if you're automating this process.

Keith
Sales Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CHEAP AND EASY

Kommentare: We are expanding our sales team and our current quoting software was not mobile, didn't integrate to our CRM choice. THIS IS AWESOME! I can give options rather than send three different quotes it communicated with my CRM. IT DID NOT BREAK THE BANK! THANKS GUYS and GALS!

Flexability - quote from my smart device. Quote options- editable quantities, multiple choice, discounting the quote or each line. Simple to use.

I didn't invent it!

hayden
Neuseeland

Excellent/Simple software by far

Kommentare: I want to note that I have given customer support a 5 -star, yet I have not used it. The functionality is simple and very easy to use. I have used Invoice2go in the past, which is also a great product..but this is better.
here are my reasons:
Quotient is even easier to use
the options available while placing the quotes is far superior
this seamlessly goes hand in hand with xero - Instantly! as soon as the quotes accept button has been clicked, it automatically shows up in xero in the draft invoices. from there its one click, and its sent. no need to retype the invoice to match the quote.
I really like invoice2go, but I wont be going back. This is a superior software in my line of work. regards.

Umweltdienstleistungen

We LOVE using Quotient for bidding jobs!

Kommentare: Bidding jobs is so much quicker using Quotient.

The Quotient software is very easy to use, it integrates with our existing Quickbooks software, and is very well received by our prospective clients.

It does take a bit of use, and research before one understands the particular formatting options, and there are a few limitations to the product.

LJ
Managing Director in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

Kommentare: Speed, customization, UX-perfection, integration with QBO

"Often, you get a great product and wish there was just one more feature to make it perfect (or need a zap). This one has 100% of what you want. I send 35-50 quotes a day. The speed, customization, and UX is incredible. Kudos, Quotient!" - Faithful client

Ufuk
UK
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

10/10 Exceptionally Good

Kommentare: If you want to prepare your quotes easier, faster and simpler, this is the app you need. We are using it for the last 3 months and we no longer need to create, copy/paste, export, send the quotes - this app does it all for you. The customer service is also exceptionally great.

Interface Easy Quick

Integration with HubSpot would be great.

sadi
USA

QUOTIENT APP

Kommentare: QuotientApp is a great estimating and proposal system. There are 4 features that I like the most about the Quotient app:
1) Ability to set a template
2) You may upload pictures next to an item line.
3) You can write proposals even from your smartphone.
4) You can see when a person has viewed your quote.
These are 3 things I believe could be improved:
1) Ability to accept payments.
2) Ability to use more than just one logo.
3) It is nice if I could connect it with QuickBooks, and if I could send invoices off of it once the quote is accepted.

CEO in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Awesome, Easy, and Affordable!

Jonathon
Manager in UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Super System - quick and easy to set up and use

Kommentare: Love this system. Really saves me time, after the initial inputting of data. Love the fact that you can add photos so easily, and then PDF documents also. Template set up is so straight forward and has probably saved me hours / days compared to the old system I used. Support are always quick to reply and sort issues if there are any. They also go over and above in making suggestions on how best to optimise their system. Always room for improvements, but these guys seem pretty responsive to suggestions... I would highly recommend.