Über DoctorConnect

Vollständig fokussiert auf die Patientenkommunikation und -bindung zur Verbesserung des Umsatzes, der Patientenversorgung und der Onlinebewertung der Praxis.

Erfahre mehr über DoctorConnect

The product is very easy to use. DoctorConnect integrated well with our practice management software.

I haven't found anything at this point that I don't like about it.

Bewertungen zu DoctorConnect

4,9

DoctorConnect hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 44 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie DoctorConnect bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Joshua L.
Operations Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

DoctorConnect, great product, terrific staff, and swift customer support!

Kommentare: My overall experience, as a main user and implementer of the software within our practice, has been nothing but positive. They have taken time to train me and my team with excellence and diligence. Any issues or questions have been worked on and resolved almost 100% of the time within 24-hours (unless the project required more time). My account manager and every developer/IT staff member has been extremely helpful, kind, and professional.

DoctorConnect, hands down, has saved our administrative support staff hours! The automated reminders work great with our EMR/EHR thanks to the great IT team to help set this up for us. We are able to save time and money by reaching our clients the way they want to be communicated with (text, call, email) while reducing no-show/cancelations. We are able to catch many no shows before they happen by communicating with clients that have not previously confirmed their appt with a quick and easy text! We were able to create many pre-defined templates, based on our admin/client needs, that helped us streamline our admin communications with little to no training while increasing effective client communication with little confusion.

There's not much that we don't like about DoctorConnect. One drawback is their "Waitlist" feature. From what I was told, it's still beta. I am tech-savvy and I still have not been able to figure out how to use it in a way that it would not create my team more work or extended training. Although, I did speak with their team of developers and my account manager and gave feedback that they have gladly taken and welcomed. I expect this feature to be one of their key features that will only complement its success. This automation will help save our practice more time and money once it has been perfected.

Melinda B.
Administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

I like that the staff can communicate with patients about their appointment. They can reschedule or cancel by text if needed.

I would like to see reviews and surveys part our our package

Tammie G.
Office Manager in USA

Still getting to know the processes

Kommentare: Less no show appointments

Lets you know what patients want to reschedule days before appointment. Opens schedule for new appointments

Patients get calls on Sunday's after 7:00 pm Example P Ross apt 4-13-18 received two calls on a Sunday after 7:00 pm. Please remove calls after 3:00 on Sundays

Anna B.
IT Business Analyst in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

DoctorConnect Reminders

Kommentare: DoctorConnect has allowed us to decrease client no show rates and has allowed staff members that were previously doing reminder calls to focus on other business processes. The vendor has worked with us on several customizations specific to our business. We started out with 3 separate states and continue to deploy to additional states. They were able to accommodate our request for scheduling/reminders for a stand-alone implementation that doesn't pull reminders from an electronic health record management system.

Implementation was very easy. The sales manager and support staff are very professional, responsive and friendly. Bulk messaging is a huge selling point for us. They provide excellent end-user training at implementation.

A robust end-user documentation is not provided and would be helpful.

Tricia H.
Practice Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Doctor Connect

Kommentare: We were very happy with the implementation of this product. All of the people that we worked with were so helpful and kind. Rozell was so timely in getting information to and from us and assisting each step of the way with the implementation. When we have questions or any issue, it is addressed immediately by the support staff. It was a very seamless implementation. We are very pleased.

This product was easy to deploy, is easy to use and is such a great way to communicate with our patients. Doctor Connect allowed us to better connect with patients while saving us time by eliminating daily confirmation calls to patients. We are able to send forms immediately and they are completed by the patient and returned to us automatically.

I don't have any complaints about the software and have not heard of any from staff.

Kim S.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

5 star software program!!

Kommentare: This program has freed staff up to do other work. Many hours were spent doing reminder calls!

This software is great for appointment reminders!! Also has the ability to free text patients back and forth! This allowed us to have patients check in via text from the parking lot during the covid pandemic. Many of the software programs we looked at did not offer this option. The customer support has always been very prompt.

The main issue we have with the software is not being able to change our reminder messages in house. However our support person is always extremely prompt at changing them for us!

Emily G.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

All offices need this!

Kommentare: Doctor Connect has helped remind patients of appointments, get new patients scheduled, and received messages from our patients! We Love it!

I like the ease of using it & the support team! They answer & fix anything immediately while going above & beyond to be helpful!

I do not dislike anything about this software! I would tell anyone to get this product! Nothing negative to say!

Megan K.
Sr. Director Patient Access & HIM in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

CARTI Feedback

Kommentare: They are fast to help when we run into issues. Patients like it. We have a very complex scheduling system and we use many different EMR's between different specialities and Doctor Connect always finds a way to work with us.

My team loves that they can easily text back and forth with patients and resolve their issues without having to pick up the phone. When they are in clinic all day it makes communicating easier.

I really do not have anything to complain about.

Raquel S.
Administrative Supervisor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

FGC review of DoctorConnect

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been outstanding, from the product demonstration to where we are now. Everything works as it should, we have decreased our no show rate and consumers love that they can get a text or an email to remind them of their appointments.

The feature I like the best is having the ability to two-way text with our consumers.

Our previous system was very outdated and had a lot of flaws. When we began using DoctorConnect is was a major upgrade for us. I do not have one complaint about them, I love all of the feature we are using so far!

Charlie R.
Chief Financial Officer in USA

DoctorConnect - Efficient and Effortless

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Scheduling efficiency, and identifying areas of strength and areas of improvement within our practice.

Extremely user-friendly dashboard and actionable information that allows us to efficiently run our practice

Currently is not integrated with our EHR so there is some manual effort to upload schedules

Selene C.
Hospitality Administrator in USA

Effective service, with exemplary customer service!

The software is simple to use, as it's completely automated! Any changes I want to make are easy to do myself, but if I find myself stuck, help is a quick email or phone call away. It has removed one of the most-frustrating tasks from my front desk staff-- calling patients with appointment reminders! You can do so much with this program, not only reminders-- you can ask for and display patient reviews, set up recalls for future appointments, send emergency calls/texts when the office is closed due to inclement weather (or if we're running quite behind), and more. It has saved us money, and is well worth every penny.

It'd be nice to have more customization options when it comes to the Recare setup. Other than that, it's great!

Emmett C.
CEO in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Doctor Connect Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, it has been a very good experience. Ed Erby reaches out to the office frequently to make sure that we don't have any problems and customer service is very responsive to our needs.

Ease of use and functionality to reach patients. This software has reduced the practice's no shows by over 60% and is cost efficient.

Had to get stand-alone version because no patch was available for my EHR at the time program was implemented.

Jennifer G.
Business Office Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

McNaughton Plastic Surgery

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: 5-star all the way!! Customer service with our account manager was nothing less than perfect!

Everything, our clinic needed an appointment reminder system that offered two-way integration with our EMR (Nextech) and were also looking for patient satisfaction surveys that would meet criteria with MIPS. DoctorConnect provided both of these things and more. Our account manager easily explained the entire system and all it offered as well as set us up quickly. DoctorConnect is also the most cost-effective software for all it offers. Our practice is extremely happy with the software!

I have nothing I don't like about this software.

Antwort von Adtel International

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your wonderful review! We try to be careful to ask the right questions to insure the software meets your needs. We are so pleased you were happy with the quick, easy set up. We will work diligently to make sure you continue to be well taken care of.

William H.
CEO in USA

Appointment Reminders Made Easy

Kommentare: The DoctorConnect Support team has been outstanding to work with. They helped us customize our Survey eMails, and they were easy and excellent to work with.

DoctorConnect syncs with our web-based PM system, and has delivered outstanding appointment reminder and review/survey collection for us for several years. We've not any a single technical glitch in since we converted to them in early 2016.

We knew going into the selection of DoctorConnect that it would not be a bi-directional interface in the short-term. The 1-way interface presents 1 or 2 predictable problems but it is not a major issue.

Joann P.
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Always a positive experience with the team at Doctor Connect. They are pleasant and receptive.

It is user friendly. I assign staff to monitor specific providers. Reminders are sent via text, email and voice call. Custom messages can be sent in the event of reschedule or emergencies. Patient reviews are easily accessible.

the black out time confuses paitents. If they reschedule after their original appointment is queued to be sent, They receive the original time reminder.

Pat F.
Practice Administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

WOW! That's the best I can instantly come up with. It has streamlined the office tasks tremendously.

Kommentare: Improved number of No Shows, reduced front desk tasks, patient like it & respond better, improved response to recalls, cancellations earlier so appointment can be utilized, generate more income.

Ease of use, patients very happy, no show significantly reduced, texted recalls are generating more appointments than mailed recalls. It has changed the whole dynamic of the front desk work tasks. Everything is customization-text messages, emails even voice messages. I can have different messages based on appointment type. I can send "special" messages.. eg. the item you ordered is in, the doctor is running late etc. This product can just do so much. I couldn't be happier or more satisfied.

Mignon B.
Office Manager in USA

The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful

Easy to use. Anyone in our office can call in with an issue, the staff with DoctorConnect is always friendly and willing to help get the situation resolved.

I wish that our phone number would show up for a return phone call when the appointment reminders are sent out. It's sometimes confusing to the patients on who is actually calling them.

Neil A.
Director of Guest Services in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

DOCTOR CONNECT "An amazing software for patient communications"!

Kommentare: Overall a very well thought out software that has improved our organizations communications with our patients as well as a time saver for our staff.

Improved customer communications. Improved staff time management. Less overtime. The ability to reach out to a specific group of patients (individual physicians and/or locations). Example: Inclement weather, unforeseen delays or absence of physician, etc. Very reasonably priced. Superb Customer Service as well as support. Less incoming phone calls allowing more time to focus on the daily tasks. Improved No-Show Rate.

Can't think of anything that I dislike..

Cindy G.
Practice Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Love this software! Very user friendly and Rozell our rep is outstanding!

Kommentare: We are now saving staff time from having to make these individual calls to the large volume of patients seen daily within our practice. The secretarial staff is now making better use of their time in preparing the physician clinics.

The functionality of being able to do an emergency blast to all patients within the doctors schedule when the office has to be closed for inclement weather. Used it and it worked great!

Haven't had any cons that I've faced yet! Any hiccups that occurred when we were first loaded and began using were immediately taken care of. Very impressed.

Devin B.
APPOINTMENT SECRETARY in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great System!!

Kommentare: If we have to cancel appointments, we don't have to call patients. You can send them a message.

Easy to navigate! This system saves a lot of time.

I really haven't had any problems. It has worked really well for our practice.

Sylvia G.
HR Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service

Kommentare: Great experience.

Customer Service and reliability. When changes are needed, they are made very quickly.

There is nothing I dislike about the product.

Amy C.
office manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ADD/ADHD Diagnostic & Treatment Center

Organized, easily accessible, fast & efficient, convenient.

inconsistent at time, will say patient rescheduled when patient did not reschedule.

Glen B.

WE have Used Dr Connect for several years with wonderful Results

WE love their flexibility of the program and teir ability to interface with our EMR while remaining cost effective

Carrie B.
Office Assistant in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

DoctorConnect for Acupuncture office

Kommentare: We use DC as a stand alone scheduler

It saves so much time by doing the reminder calls for you! It makes communication between patient and staff so much easier with text or email options. DoctorConnet support staff does a fantastic job of training, explaining and helping you with customization of the software. It is nice to be able to open DoctorConnect wherever you are, not just in the office.

You are unable to ''edit'' an appointment. It must be completely deleted and re-entered if there has been a change of any kind (time frame / service / etc). It is not visually as good as other scheduling software I've used. It would also be nice to have a print feature, to print out the daily schedule.

Nancy H.
Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

DoctorConnect

There is nothing for me to note in this section.