Über DoctorConnect

Vollständig fokussiert auf die Patientenkommunikation und -bindung zur Verbesserung des Umsatzes, der Patientenversorgung und der Onlinebewertung der Praxis.

Erfahre mehr über DoctorConnect

The product is very easy to use. DoctorConnect integrated well with our practice management software.

I haven't found anything at this point that I don't like about it.

Bewertungen zu DoctorConnect

DoctorConnect hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 60 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DoctorConnect bereits verwendet?

Traci
Executive Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

DC Review or [sensitive content hidden]

Kommentare: Great. [sensitive content hidden] was fabulous to work with. Honestly, I wish every company had your customer service. For us, it's just some of the

Customer Services and implementation. Rozell made everything easy and was always available to assist.

I'd like to see a more robust texting capability that's easier to use. I'd like the texts to be able to go to a practice phone # and not a generic # not known to us. Capability of doing time-sensitive to emails to patients. The import isn't clean when sending recall; we've found ways to work with it, but would like to more easily import things for texting. I'd prefer to not have someone have to click on a link when confirming text appts.

cindi
Community Relations in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Features - Outstanding Service!

Kommentare: The customer service with Doctor Connect is second to none! There is one person assigned to our account. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] handles our calls and questions quickly and efficiently. If we have a more complicated IT issue she follows through with all team members until problem is solved or we fully understand how to best use a feature of the program.

The dashboard allows us to monitor scheduling, appointment confirmations and patient feedback/surveys all in one place. We use the dashboard as an adjunct to our EMR software and reference patient appointment status frequently throughout the day.

That it is an additional software for EMR and PM.

letztes Jahr

Cindi, thanks for doing a review for us. We are so happy you came back to us after trying another vendor. The prodigal child returns! We enjoy every interaction with you. Glad you added website reviews and Digital Docs to your existing Appointment Reminder Package, secure texting, surveys, and website and online reviews. We appreciate you so much.

Dr Marilyn C
owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Contract is worthless

Kommentare: When I went to cancel as we were changing software systems which had a "built-in" reminder system, I sent the 90 day notification AS PER OUR CONTRACT to cancel and was told it doesn't matter and we would be billed until the end of the contract. So why put a cancellation clause in the contract? Very unhappy with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], the customer service account representative. Would not recommend this system.

it was okay. Lots of problems with confirmations as our patient demographic is older and not used to texts/emails. Had to leave more messages than it was worth making my staff do extra calling.

See above. Difficult to integrate with our current software system making more work

Joshua
Operations Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

DoctorConnect, great product, terrific staff, and swift customer support!

Kommentare: My overall experience, as a main user and implementer of the software within our practice, has been nothing but positive. They have taken time to train me and my team with excellence and diligence. Any issues or questions have been worked on and resolved almost 100% of the time within 24-hours (unless the project required more time). My account manager and every developer/IT staff member has been extremely helpful, kind, and professional.

DoctorConnect, hands down, has saved our administrative support staff hours! The automated reminders work great with our EMR/EHR thanks to the great IT team to help set this up for us. We are able to save time and money by reaching our clients the way they want to be communicated with (text, call, email) while reducing no-show/cancelations. We are able to catch many no shows before they happen by communicating with clients that have not previously confirmed their appt with a quick and easy text! We were able to create many pre-defined templates, based on our admin/client needs, that helped us streamline our admin communications with little to no training while increasing effective client communication with little confusion.

There's not much that we don't like about DoctorConnect. One drawback is their "Waitlist" feature. From what I was told, it's still beta. I am tech-savvy and I still have not been able to figure out how to use it in a way that it would not create my team more work or extended training. Although, I did speak with their team of developers and my account manager and gave feedback that they have gladly taken and welcomed. I expect this feature to be one of their key features that will only complement its success. This automation will help save our practice more time and money once it has been perfected.

Abigail
Clinical Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Useful features and intuitive design

Kommentare: The customer support is excellent and I highly recommend DoctorConnect for its features, support, and customizability.

The feature our practice finds most useful is the ability to send forms to patients. This feature was particularly useful during COVID, and we still utilize it to this day. Depending on your EHR system, the forms get automatically uploaded to the patient's chart.

The pricing is a bit high for the product, however the product is worth is due to the intuitive design and EHR integration. The price is not so worth it if it does not integrate with your EHR.

Tammy

Kommentare: n/a

We find that the system is easy to navigate. You can have it customized to your practice needs.

Patients do not view the entire email message and go to our old office. This is not a doctor connect issue.

letztes Jahr

Tammy, thank you so much for making time to do a review for us. We enjoy every interaction with you and the opportunity to make the software work the way you need it to. Thank you for being our customer for the last 2 years. Here's to many more...

Shannon
Director of Operations in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Top patient engagement software!

Kommentare: Doctor Connect is a easy-to-use platform for medical offices. It's features help reduce no-shows and provides HIPAA compliant messaging features. Anytime our practice has had questions or needed to make specific changes, our account manager has always been there for us.

People don't always answer the phone when it rings, so the ability to text patients back and forth is one of the best features! We have found that patients will communicate quicker via text. The Calendar is a great tool to visually see all the appointments on one screen. The Dashboard has very good information at a glance.

We don't use all the functions Docter Connect has to offer, however I would like to see our users receiving email notifications of when a patient replies via text. We currently have to keep checking the dashboard.

Selene
Hospitality Administrator in USA

Effective service, with exemplary customer service!

The software is simple to use, as it's completely automated! Any changes I want to make are easy to do myself, but if I find myself stuck, help is a quick email or phone call away. It has removed one of the most-frustrating tasks from my front desk staff-- calling patients with appointment reminders! You can do so much with this program, not only reminders-- you can ask for and display patient reviews, set up recalls for future appointments, send emergency calls/texts when the office is closed due to inclement weather (or if we're running quite behind), and more. It has saved us money, and is well worth every penny.

It'd be nice to have more customization options when it comes to the Recare setup. Other than that, it's great!

Melinda
Administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

I like that the staff can communicate with patients about their appointment. They can reschedule or cancel by text if needed.

I would like to see reviews and surveys part our our package

Anna
IT Business Analyst in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

DoctorConnect Reminders

Kommentare: DoctorConnect has allowed us to decrease client no show rates and has allowed staff members that were previously doing reminder calls to focus on other business processes. The vendor has worked with us on several customizations specific to our business. We started out with 3 separate states and continue to deploy to additional states. They were able to accommodate our request for scheduling/reminders for a stand-alone implementation that doesn't pull reminders from an electronic health record management system.

Implementation was very easy. The sales manager and support staff are very professional, responsive and friendly. Bulk messaging is a huge selling point for us. They provide excellent end-user training at implementation.

A robust end-user documentation is not provided and would be helpful.

Kari
Director of Adult Community Programming in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very Impressed

Kommentare: It has been an absolutely fantastic experience overall.

Doctor Connect has made such a positive impact in our daily workflows and processes, has streamlined things, and is extremely easy to use. Their staff are great to work with and respond immediately to any issues we have had (which have been very few). Rozell in particular has been fantastic to work with. He is attentive, responsive, and extremely helpful. I have recommended our affiliates to use this software as well and highly recommend.

nothing. it works great and we enjoy using all of the features we have available to us.

Emmett
CEO in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Doctor Connect Review

Kommentare: Overall, it has been a very good experience. Ed Erby reaches out to the office frequently to make sure that we don't have any problems and customer service is very responsive to our needs.

Ease of use and functionality to reach patients. This software has reduced the practice's no shows by over 60% and is cost efficient.

Had to get stand-alone version because no patch was available for my EHR at the time program was implemented.

Tricia
Practice Manager in USA

Doctor Connect

Kommentare: We were very happy with the implementation of this product. All of the people that we worked with were so helpful and kind. Rozell was so timely in getting information to and from us and assisting each step of the way with the implementation. When we have questions or any issue, it is addressed immediately by the support staff. It was a very seamless implementation. We are very pleased.

This product was easy to deploy, is easy to use and is such a great way to communicate with our patients. Doctor Connect allowed us to better connect with patients while saving us time by eliminating daily confirmation calls to patients. We are able to send forms immediately and they are completed by the patient and returned to us automatically.

I don't have any complaints about the software and have not heard of any from staff.

Kim
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

5 star software program!!

Kommentare: This program has freed staff up to do other work. Many hours were spent doing reminder calls!

This software is great for appointment reminders!! Also has the ability to free text patients back and forth! This allowed us to have patients check in via text from the parking lot during the covid pandemic. Many of the software programs we looked at did not offer this option. The customer support has always been very prompt.

The main issue we have with the software is not being able to change our reminder messages in house. However our support person is always extremely prompt at changing them for us!

Jennifer
Business Office Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

McNaughton Plastic Surgery

Kommentare: 5-star all the way!! Customer service with our account manager was nothing less than perfect!

Everything, our clinic needed an appointment reminder system that offered two-way integration with our EMR (Nextech) and were also looking for patient satisfaction surveys that would meet criteria with MIPS. DoctorConnect provided both of these things and more. Our account manager easily explained the entire system and all it offered as well as set us up quickly. DoctorConnect is also the most cost-effective software for all it offers. Our practice is extremely happy with the software!

I have nothing I don't like about this software.

Antwort von Adtel International

Thank you for your wonderful review! We try to be careful to ask the right questions to insure the software meets your needs. We are so pleased you were happy with the quick, easy set up. We will work diligently to make sure you continue to be well taken care of.

William
CEO in USA

Appointment Reminders Made Easy

Kommentare: The DoctorConnect Support team has been outstanding to work with. They helped us customize our Survey eMails, and they were easy and excellent to work with.

DoctorConnect syncs with our web-based PM system, and has delivered outstanding appointment reminder and review/survey collection for us for several years. We've not any a single technical glitch in since we converted to them in early 2016.

We knew going into the selection of DoctorConnect that it would not be a bi-directional interface in the short-term. The 1-way interface presents 1 or 2 predictable problems but it is not a major issue.

Camille
Administrator in USA

Doctor Connect is Easy to Use

Kommentare: Great customer service. Flexible messaging options. Easy to use.

Appointment reminders are easily customizable.

Documents aging functionality is not working (only needs form once a year...patients are getting it every visit). Causes us and our patients extra work.

letztes Jahr

Camille, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. You have been a loyal customer for over 5 years, and we appreciate you and your staff so much. We are glad you find our features a help to improve efficiency, especially when finding good employees is difficult. IT is correcting the Digital Docs aging.

Chyrel
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Software

Kommentare: Love the software and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been awesome as the contact person. This has helped our office with NoShows alot. Love the texting option as well.

Very easy to use and navigate the system. Reduces Noshows and reminders are great in our business.

when I have access on my phone it's small and cannot read

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate every opportunity to serve you. Glad the secure texting has been a helpful addition.

Alicia
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: As with any technology there are glitches and bugs but customer service rep is responsive and helpful.

The ease of sending out appointment reminders and surveys instead of having to manually call patients.

There have been quite a few issues to work out in the past couple months as to why patients are not getting calls/texts or surveys for specific Providers are not being received.

Emily
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

All offices need this!

Kommentare: Doctor Connect has helped remind patients of appointments, get new patients scheduled, and received messages from our patients! We Love it!

I like the ease of using it & the support team! They answer & fix anything immediately while going above & beyond to be helpful!

I do not dislike anything about this software! I would tell anyone to get this product! Nothing negative to say!

Joann
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Always a positive experience with the team at Doctor Connect. They are pleasant and receptive.

It is user friendly. I assign staff to monitor specific providers. Reminders are sent via text, email and voice call. Custom messages can be sent in the event of reschedule or emergencies. Patient reviews are easily accessible.

the black out time confuses paitents. If they reschedule after their original appointment is queued to be sent, They receive the original time reminder.

Megan
Sr. Director Patient Access & HIM in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

CARTI Feedback

Kommentare: They are fast to help when we run into issues. Patients like it. We have a very complex scheduling system and we use many different EMR's between different specialities and Doctor Connect always finds a way to work with us.

My team loves that they can easily text back and forth with patients and resolve their issues without having to pick up the phone. When they are in clinic all day it makes communicating easier.

I really do not have anything to complain about.

Pat
Practice Administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

WOW! That's the best I can instantly come up with. It has streamlined the office tasks tremendously.

Kommentare: Improved number of No Shows, reduced front desk tasks, patient like it & respond better, improved response to recalls, cancellations earlier so appointment can be utilized, generate more income.

Ease of use, patients very happy, no show significantly reduced, texted recalls are generating more appointments than mailed recalls. It has changed the whole dynamic of the front desk work tasks. Everything is customization-text messages, emails even voice messages. I can have different messages based on appointment type. I can send "special" messages.. eg. the item you ordered is in, the doctor is running late etc. This product can just do so much. I couldn't be happier or more satisfied.

Mignon
Office Manager in USA

The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful

Easy to use. Anyone in our office can call in with an issue, the staff with DoctorConnect is always friendly and willing to help get the situation resolved.

I wish that our phone number would show up for a return phone call when the appointment reminders are sent out. It's sometimes confusing to the patients on who is actually calling them.

Neil
Director of Guest Services in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

DOCTOR CONNECT "An amazing software for patient communications"!

Kommentare: Overall a very well thought out software that has improved our organizations communications with our patients as well as a time saver for our staff.

Improved customer communications. Improved staff time management. Less overtime. The ability to reach out to a specific group of patients (individual physicians and/or locations). Example: Inclement weather, unforeseen delays or absence of physician, etc. Very reasonably priced. Superb Customer Service as well as support. Less incoming phone calls allowing more time to focus on the daily tasks. Improved No-Show Rate.

Can't think of anything that I dislike..