Spidergap 360 Feedback Erfahrungen

Über Spidergap 360 Feedback

Das mitarbeiterfreundliche 360 Feedback-Tool. Unsere Kunden lieben unsere freundlichen Berichte, anpassbaren Fragebogen und Unterstützung. Versuche es GRATIS!

Erfahre mehr über Spidergap 360 Feedback

The only limits are your own imagination. They provide tools and resources to help guide you in the right direction and determine how to convert the data collected into actionable steps.

In email template to participants: offer a prompt for a deadline date so that respondents know how long they have to complete the questionnaire. Otherwise, we can forget to tell them.

Bewertungen zu Spidergap 360 Feedback

4,9

Spidergap 360 Feedback hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 106 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Spidergap 360 Feedback bereits verwendet?

Ian
Ian
Director in Südafrika
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Spidergap Rocks

Kommentare: Love the system, the outputs and the excellent, responsive support from the Spidergap Team

Very simple to use and setup. Does what it’s meant to do without any complicated configuration.

The Spidergap team are launching new functionality - in particular an impact survey for people who have received a 360 report and feedback. This is still in Beta phase and still needs a bit of work.

Internet, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Affordable, good customer service and an easy-to-use service

Kommentare: Really good. Great assistance setting things up and then there were regular touch points through the year. The tool itself is intuitive, simple and clear, and allows for plenty of customisation. There are richer and fancier 360 evaluation services out there, but considering the very reasonable pricing, Spidergap is a fantastic service that will enable you to run and manage even large evaluation campaigns with very little hassle.

The big one was automating away a lot of the evaluation process. once you have imported your list of targets and evaluators into the system, things like reminders, invitations to assess etc. can mostly be launched with a couple of clicks. As an admin, you get real time insights into any exercise you are running, and it is easy to view individual reports and group results. Their customer service is very good; great after sales care and they will often be able to take care of things like minor customizations on their end if you ask for it. In addition, their resource bank on the portal is clear and easy to search and has most of the answers you will be looking for anyway.

The software is really simple (which is a good thing!) but this means you are forced to use workarounds to perform some activities. For example, if you wish to resend a reminder to just one person, you have to find the automated email, copy it and paste into an email like Outlook to send it. This functionality should really be built in to the service. As another example, the group results are displayed nicely on the site and you can download the raw data in Excel, but the recommended way to get the visuals is to use a snipping tool; this seems a bit crude.

Howard
Sr. Consultant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Spidergap 360 is a wonderful tool to use

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Excellent! People from spidergap were there helping me every step of the way. They never were bothered by what might have seemed simple questions. The tool was well received - in fact ranked as one of the best parts of the leadership development program.

I loved that it provided feedback on many of the leadership factors we have in our program, and did so in a clear way.

Not being able to easily show the difference or growth from the start of the program to the conclusion.

Joe
Joe
VP, Design in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Spidergap is a decent, middle-of-the-road 360 software that gets the job done

Easy to use if you only have one or two people to review. The relationship between quantitative ratings and comments is clear.

Missing a lot of basic features such as saving a draft (I can't tell you how many reviews I've lost due to accidentally closing a tab, submission errors, etc.). The way the software visualizes feedback can be terribly misleading. It paints a very bleak picture for areas for improvement, and doesn't take into account that the feedback is relative to all other feedback. For example, if my lowest rating is a 4/5 in three areas, those three areas will be visualized in a dark red and called out as weaknesses, despite the fact that I scored high on them.

Antwort von Spidergap

Edit: Good news! As of 8 February 2019, we now support automatic saving of feedback responses! ------ Hi Joe, Thanks for your feedback! We really appreciate feedback that helps us to improve, even if it's not always as flattering as we'd like. As you've identified a few issues, I'm really keen to help you address these and to get further feedback to understand where else we need to improve. However, I'm limited to 1,000 characters here so I have sent you an email directly. In summary: - I'm pleased to say that we have a new feature that we'll be releasing soon to address accidentally closing tabs - We can support you in changing the Red/Amber/Green boundaries in the report - We aim to be world-leading (not middle of road), so I would love to connect with you directly via a call to learn more about what else you'd like to see from us to reach that level All the best, Alexis

Sue
Managing Director in UK
Staatsverwaltung, Selbstständig

Excellent Tool

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I was really impressed with the support I have had throughout. I am not the best at IT so being able to call on the team was a tremendous help. [sensitive content hidden] in particular was patient and always came back quickly with clear instructions and encouraging words. I love the reports too. They are professional and clear. The group reports are so useful too. All round I am a very satisfied customer.

Clear, well set out and meaningful with good links to the requirements

I liked it all thank you - no problems or issues at all

Robin
President in USA
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Highly Recommend!

Kommentare: Exceptional product! I will be using them again.

Setting up the questionnaire was intuitive and the Customer Service was exceptional! The reports are user-friendly and my client was very pleased with the results.

From an administrator's point of view, I wish there was an option to maintain complete confidentiality of the results. Yes, I'm the only person who can see who said what about whom, but I'd prefer that even I couldn't see that. We're in the US and privacy laws don't require someone on the project to have this level of access.

Herb
Leadership Development in USA
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Spidergap is a rare gem!

Kommentare: This has been a very positive experience and has allowed our company an entry point into the automated 360 world that saves us time on the administrative end and allows us the opportunity to focus on our recipients.

The software is easy to use, the interface is appealing, the reporting is excellent, and the customization is just what we needed. The price is fair and a great value for what you pay.

The questions they started with are on the more basic side, but if you are starting from nothing, it is a great place to start. You can also easily edit their competencies or replace with your preferred rated areas.

Travis
Travis
HR Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Outclass tool with fantastic customer service and excellent functionality

Kommentare: If I talk about my overall experience, I would say it is the most useful software for me. It is no doubt the best platform that let employees with easy ways of filling out a questionnaire and furthermore providing them good chance to give their feedback securely.

I have been using this tool for many years, I would say I really love everything about it whether its system or support. It is completely perfect from every angle. I love the high quality of this tool and its quick response that fulfills all the requirements of my questions. Furthermore, it is extremely easy to use. It is the most reliable software that provides comprehensive feedback.

No doubt it is the complete package but one of the drawbacks is that it lacks the option to save information automatically. I would say if its team adds this feature it will look even more helpful but I am sure its efficient team will keep this issue in consideration and overcome it as soon as possible.

Antwort von Spidergap

Thanks Travis. We really appreciate your feedback and you are right - the lack of automatically saving responses before submitting is our main drawback. The good news is that this feature is our top priority and is expected be released in the next 4-6 weeks! Looking forward to supporting you and the University even better in 2019 as a result :-) Alexis ----- Edit: Good news! As of 8 February 2019, we now support automatic saving of feedback responses!

Rochelle
Supervisor of Learning and Implementation in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

This product is great for 360 feedback and the customer service is outstanding!

Kommentare: Working with the reps at Spidergap has been a joy. They are professional, quick to respond, and very helpful.

I really like that Spidergap's backend system is so easy to use and customize. I also find the customer service and response time to be best in class. In fact, they set the example for how a company should treat their customers.

I think it would be an added benefit to make it easier for feedback providers to resume an assessment if they have to take a break midway while completing the assessment.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We're overjoyed to know that Spidergap's 360 feedback capabilities and user-friendly backend have hit the mark for you. Our customer service team is absolutely beaming with pride knowing they've made a positive impact! We take your feedback to heart and appreciate your suggestion regarding the feedback resumption process. Our Product Team is on it — exploring alternatives to improve the experience beyond the current email-based method. Thank you for being an incredible part of the Spidergap family. If you have any more suggestions or need assistance, we're here for you. Don't hesitate to reach out!

Gregg
Gregg
Director of HR in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

HR Director

Kommentare: We are using this software to bridge communication gaps we may have. Getting the feedback from the 360's has become a very useful tool in building relationships and operating procedures.
It made my job easier, THANKS!

It is easy to use, very user friendly! Reports are great, easy to read and all the information is there. It gave our management team honest assessments and tools to build upon them.

Honestly, I can't say. We have had a positive experience and we will continue to use this software moving forward.

Sonia
Talent and Learning Manager in

Takes 360 degree feedback to the next level

Kommentare: Our key objectives for our 360 were to:
- Keep the process clear and simple
- Automate as much of it as possible
- Provide more comprehensive and useful feedback to colleagues
Initially, our main concerns with using Spidergap were about changing from an established provider, whether the technology was robust enough, the length of the survey and staff participation levels. However, those concerns were addressed, as:
1. The team worked tirelessly with us to ensure that the process was clear and easy to follow
2. Our current processes were carefully analysed and some aspects were incorporated in the design
3. A pilot was used to cue employee feedback and test the system
4. The team at Spidergap ensured that additional enhancements were included where applicable
5. Spidergap supported our internal marketing drive and helped to ensure that we had just over 99% staff participation in the process.
The best bits about using Spidergap have been the support and patience from the team and their experience with different scenarios as well as the enthusiastic response from our employees. We were also delighted by the excellent data output and the richness of the feedback report, which is something that many of our employees have commented on. To anyone else who is considering using Spidergap, I would say that this is a unique, qualitative product which takes 360 degree feedback to the next level. Alex and Paddy combine experience in the industry with superb analytical skills enabling you to obtain tangible results.

Liz
Director in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Best 360 tool I've found

Kommentare: I use Spidergap 360 to enable clients to see themselves through the eyes of others so they can build tangible plans for their personal growth. I have found the tool easy and intuitive to use and both the customer service and self-help excellent.

Adaptability both in terms of questions and design Ease of Use/ Intuitive for both set-up and post-assessment coaching Clear, easy to understand outputs Value for money Excellent customer service

Would love to be able to custom design the front cover without needing tech support

Melissa
Deputy PMG, Operations in Kaimaninseln

Exceeds my expectations

Tool is very easy to set up and manage. Invitations and reminders are super easy to send out and the dashboard allows monitoring response rates at a glance. Quality reports with a wealth of data to focus improvements on the areas that matter most.

Can't really think of anything. I'll pick cost. But, must note, that the cost is very reasonable for the tool and report quality and I've added it only because my initial response of "Can't think of any."

Antwort von Spidergap

Thanks so much for your review Melissa - I'm so glad we've exceeded your expectations, and we've got some improvements coming in 2018 that I think you'll really like too! All the best, Alexis

Lasha
Performance Appraisal and Job Analysis Specialist in Georgien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great and easy tool for 360 feedback

Kommentare: Generating reports in my native language is fantastic.

Editable questionnaires, reports, support of Georgian Unicode, great support team

I liked least the price, if it would be little bit cheaper that would b great

Antwort von Spidergap

Thanks for your feedback Lasha. I'm so glad you are enjoying our new language support features ¿ it has been great to see Feedback reports produced in Georgian! Please note that our prices do decrease significantly as you increase the number of people being assessed, so as you go beyond initial pilot stages you'll find the costs become significantly cheaper than the alternatives. All the best, Alexis

Adrian
Managing Director in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Long-term Spidergap User

Kommentare: We've used Spidergap in our company, Arcus Consulting for years - since it was first launched. We use it as part of our consulting and training work with clients seeking 360 feedback.
We've found the customer support from Spidergap to be exceptional - highly responsive and going out of their way to help us.

Very easy for feedback providers to use - we've never had anyone say they don't understand how to use it. So easy to set up a new project based on previous projects and then edit the design Clear, crisp outputs and reporting

I have nothing to add to this 'Cons' section

Katie
Human Resources Manager in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Spidergap Rocks!!

Kommentare: It was amazing. I got stuck a few times and the SpiderGap support people were awesome in helping me work out any problems that I had. I was working outside of my normal comfort zone so their assistance was greatly appreciated. The assessment is out to the raters now, including me!

It is extremely functional in that it seems to do most of the work for you. I was amazed when I uploaded the people being assessed and their raters that it sent them out so quickly. There was an error in one of the e-mail addresses so I got a notice right away and was able to fix it, through the instructions provided.

I got a bit confused navigating the software at first and needed help from the support team. But they were always there to assist.

Antwort von Spidergap

Thanks Katie, it has been a pleasure helping you get your 360 project set up, and we look forward to continuing to support the development of your teams. Thanks again, Alexis

Sipho
Accountant in Südafrika
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Spidergap Website Review

Kommentare: It was good and exciting, and it had minor disadvantages.
The experience was good and informing.

The most thing I liked about this site was it give the user options to choose from and that makes it easier for the user even if the user is using the site for the first time.

I strongly suggest that a demo video be included in site so that it can be easier for the user to fill in the questionnaire and typical explames of the questionnaire. I honestly didn't like that because it took me a while to understand and that might make someone leave the site.

Antwort von Spidergap

Thanks for the feedback Sipho - we'll definitely take that on board. In the meantime, we do have a help article that can be used to help raters use the tool (please contact support to get a link) and we have demo videos for administrators (again, please contact support to get these). Thanks, Alexis

L&D Business Partner in UK

Does exactly what you want from a 360 tool at a fraction of the cost of other systems

the simple interface that make its very quick and easy to use coupled with customisibilty (yes that is a word!) of the report. The ability to make as many changes and as you want without being charged extra or having to wait for a developer to do it for you.

I am being very nit picky, the invite emails come from the project owner rather than the individual who is asking for 360 feedback (although they probably would have fixed this by now)

Antwort von Spidergap

Thanks for your feedback Chris. I'm so glad you are finding Spidergap is a good fit for you, and we've made a note of your feature request (I'll do my best to move this up the priority list for you!) :) Thanks again and we look forward to working with you for years to come! All the best, Alexis

Eduardo
Portugal
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Good tool, easy to use and streamlines the process

Kommentare: Good tool, easy to use and streamlines the process.
Default questionnaires are good but time consuming to fill, which makes them uneffective when getting feedback outside your company. need to be customized, but that is an easy thing to do.

Antwort von Spidergap

Thanks for the feedback Eduardo, As you say, we make it easy to customise the assessment so you can reduce the default template to meet yours needs, however we'll also look into offering some shorter 360 questionnaires to support situations like yours where third parties outside the company were being asked for feedback. Thanks again, Alexis

Daniel
HR Director in Schweiz
Verpackung und Container, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly and easy to customize

The tool is very flexible when it comes to set up as well as customize questionnaires and reporting. All is managed online, very user friendly and intuitive system.

Nothing to report at this time. I am happy with the experience so far.

Debbie
Director in UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

An excellent solution with outstanding customer service

Kommentare: Having used Spidergap for some months now across a number of settings I am incredibly impressed. The solution itself is excellent and Spidergap are clearly keen to listen to feedback and continuously develop their offering. Their pricing is fair and transparent and, perhaps most important of all, their customer service and technical support have been outstanding - very fast response times coupled with a 'nothing is too much trouble' attitude has secured Spidergap a place as one of our trusted suppliers. Highly recommended!

Craig
Craig
President in USA
Unternehmensberatung

Setting up & launching Spidergap for 360 reviews this week was super simple w/amazing support.

This software was easy to set-up and use with all of the features I've been looking for in a 360 degree review product.

The features are all there, but some of the step-by-step processes need to be more clear. Fortunately, the support team is top-notch and answered every question I had very quickly.

Antwort von Spidergap

Thanks so much for the great feedback Craig - we've got some updates coming to help improve the setup process, but I'm glad our support has been filling the gap in the meantime. Looking forward to continuing to work with you for many months & years to come!

James
Head of Retail Operations in Neuseeland

An intuitive, easy to use system with insightful performance reporting

The software is intuitive and easy to use, questions can easily be removed, added and customised.

I feel as though the desired performance questions (though these can be deleted) can lead the reviewer to answer the actual performance questions in a particular manner.

Antwort von Spidergap

Thanks for your feedback James! Yes, we offer both options (just assess 'current performance' or assess both 'current' and 'desired' performance) to identify the biggest gaps. We'd love to explore the options further with you, to help you work out what the best solution will be for your organization.

Joanna
Founder & CEO in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

Brilliant Tool and Support

Kommentare: The Spidergap Tool is a very efficient and comprehensive tool with an amazing support team always available to provide the right guidance to resolve any potential challenge. They are also very receptive to feedback regarding enhancement of the product, which I have personally found very positive! I would highly recommend it to both Consultancies and Corporations interested in having a reliable tool with reliable results. Well done !

Carrie
Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

FIrst time using 360 software, Spidergap made it so much easier

It's easy to use, ongoing customer support, and really streamlined what was previously a lot of work without software.

I don't have a lot of cons, Spidergap was able to do exactly what I needed it to.

vor 12 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Spidergap! We are glad to hear that our onboarding team was helpful in guiding you through the process and answering any questions you had. It's great to know that our software was able to streamline your work and make things easier for you. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to provide ongoing customer support for your nonprofit organization.