BigCommerce Erfahrungen

Filtern nach:

Über BigCommerce

Mit BigCommerce kannst du deine Website anpassen, Versand und Zahlungen verwalten und Produkte bei Amazon, eBay und Facebook auflisten.

Erfahre mehr über BigCommerce

Nathan K.
Nathan K.
Marketing Manager
Sportartikel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.9.2019

"Among the best ecommerce solutions for growing businesses"

Kommentare: We initially transitioned from Lightspeed eCom over to Bigcommerce because their platform offered greater scalability and entry-level features than what Lightspeed offered. Because we use Lightspeed POS, however, integrating product data between the systems was a challenge and a lengthy process. It also takes some effort to maintain the connection (via a third-party service using their API).

Vorteile: Bigcommerce offers some of the most inclusive features in their entry-level product options, making them excellent for small businesses. Their level of customer support and transparency about service issues and new features in development are excellent and perhaps one of the main reasons why we've kept using Bigcommerce instead of switching to a platform that meets other essential features that we are still awaiting from Bigcommerce. The availability of third-party apps (including shipping and logistics integrations) has been great to work with so far.

Nachteile: Storefront development is currently very lackluster and it can be difficult to get a truly customized website without hiring a developer or investing in web development skills of your own. This is also true of their e-mail features. If you don't have more than a basic understanding of HTML, it will be next to impossible to customize their system e-mails without a third-party solution. Also, while their entry-level features are among the most plentiful in the industry, a few features (such as Google Reviews integrations and Abandoned Cart Recovery) are reserved only for higher-tier plans, which doesn't make sense from a financial standpoint as their costs to support these features should be minimal.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WooCommerce, Shopify und Magento Commerce

Warum BigCommerce gewählt wurde: Note: We switched from Lightspeed's integrated e-commerce offering but still utilize their cloud POS and inventory management software (connected to Bigcommerce via API). We switched because Bigcommerce offered greater scalability than Lightspeed's own solution, especially concerning the ease of managing our inventory across multiple marketplace channels.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Lightspeed Retail

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigCommerce: Bigcommerce ultimately offered the greatest financial value in terms of entry-level features and marketplace functionality that were available to us as a growing small business.

• Bewertet am 4.9.2019
Mark K.
  • Bewertet am 21.2.2020

"Bigcommerce edged out the competition for my online store."

Kommentare: I tried several shopping cart e-commerce solutions and found that Bigcommerce suited my needs the most. I ended up using a free style template and customized it myself saving me a lot of money. Online and phone support are top notch!

Vorteile: The ease of use was a major factor in my decision to go with Bigcommerce. There are many choices out there for online retailers to build their storefront. I liked the ease of customization and the large amount of standard features. Their integration with online marketplaces and social media really saves a lot of time.

Nachteile: There is an annual sales cap that I'm worried about, but when I get to that point I will just upgrade the service to where I need it. There are not enough free store style templates available. Custom styles get very costly. Some features that should be standard are non existent.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Shopify

Warum BigCommerce gewählt wurde: I liked the layout and template choices more with Bigcommerce.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Shopify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigCommerce: For my use, it was the superior product.

• Bewertet am 21.2.2020
Melissa D.
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2021

"Big Commerce"

Kommentare: Our overall experience with BigCommerce was excellent. The customer service team was always available. The site features were easy to navigate and the theme options were professionally designed.

Vorteile: Big Commerce features and website themes are perfect for small business owners who are looking to start a retail business.

Nachteile: The platform is not set up for multi-vendor marketplace stores.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Shopify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigCommerce: Store features, themes, and customer service

• Bewertet am 20.9.2021
Chad W.
Chad W.
Front-End Developer
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 18.11.2018

"Easy to make basic sites, difficult to do more"

Kommentare: It does the basics well, but there are plenty of e-commerce platforms out there that outperform BigCommerce. In my experience Shopify is better than BigCommerce is every way. I even prefer WordPress with WooCommerce to this.

Vorteile: BigCommerce does make it easy to list and sell products online. The product manager is pretty comprehensive, and most of the pages are made for you - including the home page. It includes several SEO features out of the box, which encourages users to make higher quality listings that will sell easier. There are many custom themes for Bigcommerce, and most of them look great. The interface has gotten a much needed facelift in the past few years.

Nachteile: If you're trying to do more than the basics, Bigcommerce (BC) is difficult to work with. App extensions are present, but nowhere close to the breadth and depth of functionality available to WordPress. They do have a theme editor, but it requires tricky setup and command-line actions to update. Compared to Shopify's theme editor which is all in-browser, the BC theme editor is lacking. Documentation is available, but I found myself scrounging around on forums for many basic features not listed in the docs. The in-browser theme editor is buggy and unreliable. For editing static pages, BC's WYSIWYG editor is meager and unnecessarily strict. The linter strips out perfectly valid code (like blank divs), and there's no way to include CSS on a page – meaning that any @media queries or breakpoints have to clutter up the main CSS file. There are very limited options editing your home page, and almost no options to edit your shop pages. And maybe it's just the theme we started using, but the pages load VERY slowly. It takes several seconds to asynchronously load the page content, so javascript running on a product page may not run for 3-4 seconds after the user lands! Not ideal The email editor is painful. We found ourselves designing in mailchimp and copy/pasting into BC when done. There's no way to send a test email either, do you have to complete an order each time you want to see that updated order email. I mentioned the interface is better, but it's still quite buggy.

• Bewertet am 18.11.2018
Jason K.
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.7.2021

"Easy to use but they didn't have my back"

Kommentare: At first it was great, but as they got bigger they didn't seem to value my business the same way and forced me to pay almost 3 times what I had agreed to. I was happy to switch to a competitor when I did.

Vorteile: I liked that it was very easy to figure out. It was updated regularly and laid out nicely. I built my first e-commerce store on my own using this software.

Nachteile: I kept hitting walls with what I wanted to do. Some of the features were limiting like "Options" and I kept hoping they would improved them. They also made a change to their pricing structure and took away Customer Groups on the plan I was on. It was $29/mo and then all of a sudden it was $79/mo. I wish they grandfathered me in. When I called to complain or work something out, they had a take it or leave it attitude... so I left it.

Asher J.
Financial Director
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.6.2021

"BigCommerce is a great online store solution."

Kommentare: We have used BigCommerce for over 6 years, and it has proved to be a fantastic online store solution, offering a simple interface, every feature you need, ease of payment for customers, and simple integration.

Vorteile: Order management is the strongest point of BigCommerce, and that is exactly what you want from an online store. Integration is simple and accurate, reporting and analytics are comprehensive, and the scalable pricing structure is the cherry on top. An excellent product.

Nachteile: I really don't have any complaints about BigCommerce. Oh wait, I thought of one - Stop asking me to change my password every 3 months - it's annoying !

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WooCommerce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigCommerce: We use both, but I feel BigCommerce is the better solution. It offers more features.

• Bewertet am 7.6.2021
Seth W.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.7.2021

"Excellent Shopping cart system that keeps getting better"

Vorteile: The interface is extremely easy to use. I love how easy it is to add new products or modify existing products. The developers are constantly improving the shopping cart and adding new features.

Nachteile: Sometimes when new features are added it causes a problem with the website. Customer service has been extremely helpful in quickly fixing any of these issues.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Shopify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigCommerce: At the time, big commerce had better pricing for a large catalogue of items.

Alice "bess" M.
Alice "bess" M.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.6.2021

"Easy to Use"

Kommentare: BigCommerce has helped us transition seamlessly from being a brick and mortar to online only sales.

Vorteile: Very simple setup and easy to maintain my website effectively. Customer service has been very helpful every time I have had a question or concern.

Nachteile: Linking to Facebook shop has not been successful yet, however I have not particularly focused on that as we would direct it to the website anyway.

• Bewertet am 3.6.2021
Digital Marketing
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.1.2020

"A great tool for customizable templates"

Kommentare: I love it. It offers additional features like my online store's SEO, drop shipping, etc.

Vorteile: Love the templates available for my store and customization options.

Nachteile: Price difference between the level of subscriptions can be a little high. Some basic features fall into a higher subscription.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WooCommerce und Shopify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigCommerce: BigCommerce was visually more appealing to me. I loved the designs available.

• Bewertet am 15.1.2020
Samin S.
Samin S.
Computerspiele, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.7.2019

"Bigcommerce Review"

Kommentare: My overall experience with Bigcommerce is undoubtedly excellent. It would have been better if they considered to lower the price of this mesmerising software.

Vorteile: I loved the fact that I could easily build my site the way I want without coding a single line. It's easy for beginners to start designing your first e-commerce site even if you don't know how to build sites

Nachteile: I worst thing about this is I think it's overpriced. For the price it doesn't have that much features. The overall value doesn't match with the pricing

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Shopify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigCommerce: I choose Bigcommerce to try it out and I was hoping for more because the pricing seemed expensive. But still it's a pretty good software to work with but I don't think most people starting out can afford this.

• Bewertet am 26.7.2019
Justin D.
Justin D.
Director of E-commerce & Marketing
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.11.2020

"TYLER'S x BigCommerce"

Kommentare: BigCommerce has been absolutely phenomenal. We're glad to be based in Austin, Texas alongside some of the BigCommerce team. Their support staff has been instrumental in our ability to adjust when a problem arises, and find a long term solution to ensure our ongoing success.

Vorteile: BigCommerce has developed a simplistic software that's allowing small and mid size companies to maneuver at scale. We've been able to learn and adapt new strategies as their team continues to open new capabilities to developers and as they push development in their app market. Fast and reliable apps will be key to building and maintaining the next evolution of ecommerce businesses and having that infrastructure in place will be pivotal in the years to come.

Nachteile: When we teamed up with BigCommerce, they were a newer competitor in the market. Some similar companies were able to offer functionalities that were limiting to our initial growth through ecommerce. Being a brick and mortar based business since 1978, we had a multitude of functionalities needed to keep up with our physical locations. Although they couldn't offer these features out of the gate, they were quick to get them implemented and worked closely with us to resolve our issues.

• Bewertet am 9.11.2020
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
UX Analyst
Design, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.5.2020

"Great e-commmerce platform if you can't afford custom designs but have a large inventory of products"

Kommentare: The company I worked for had a B2B e-commerce website, but wanted to start a second e-commerce site that was more B2C focused since the clientele had different needs, and the B2B site was not set up to accommodate all the new B2C business. We were able to set it up quickly and provide accurate shipping costs and product option costs.

Vorteile: I loved the versatility available for building product pages, being able to set it up so pricing adjusts automatically for different product options, and the import/export functions to update large inventories via Excel documents instead of manually editing within the web app.

Nachteile: Initial setup can be confusing, especially when new to e-commerce and knowing how to tell it to calculate tax, shipping, etc. Their customer service is great though, so if you're confused about a setting you can call and talk to someone very quickly. I rarely ever waited more than 5 minutes to talk to a rep.

• Bewertet am 12.5.2020
Rick C.
Computer-Hardware, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.5.2019

"If you are serious about growing your business, there is no other platform to consider."

Kommentare: For the most part, BC is attentive and addresses our issues. Reps change more frequently than I would like and they are not very helpful. Most aren't there long enough to learn the position. The core staff and the support team are second to none. There is not one weak link on the support team. You will not understand how important this is until you need help from another provider and wait 30 minutes to talk to someone who knows less about the product than you and learned English as a second or third language.

Vorteile: BigCommerce Support is not only the best there for an e-commerce platform. It is the single best support compared to every provider I have ever used. They answer the phones quickly. The person who picks up the phone knows what he/she is doing. Calls never have to be escalated and the issue is (almost) always resolved. My issues are normally fixed within 10 minutes of picking up the phone to dial. BC doesn't waste your time. PCI compliance was a big part of why we moved. BC takes it all on. We no longer have to provide scan reports or do any paperwork. Consistent conversion rates - there are few ups and downs. I can depend on my site to be functional. Adding products, categories and landing pages is simple. 2 months after moving to BigCommerce I let my entire development team go. We no longer needed any of them. Training an employee to add products takes just a few minutes.

Nachteile: Some things seem to take forever to get done. 301 redirects are difficult to manage and a fix has been in and out of the works for years. Product page load times can exceed 1000ms. Mobile PageSpeed is big in Google's eyes and we are slower than average.

• Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Tom L.
Head of IT
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.1.2021

"It Does The Job. What You Would Expect For An Ecommerce Site."

Kommentare: We have been using BigCommerce for quite some time now. No so thrill about it nor are we dissatisfied with the platform. For what we need, it does the job. But we would not make it our go-to platform if we need specific function or customization. It seems there's almost little to no guide out there if we want to customize. We have to seek a developer who knows how to customize BigCommerce and even then, they charge quite a bit for what we needed. Would recommend for people who want a basic ecommerce site. But if you want to have customization, Big Commerce is not the way to go.

Vorteile: It is quick to set up. Easy for a non-technical person to manage when starting out with little to no experience in ecommerce. Has everything you would expect from an e-commerce platform. Great layout for product and checkout page.

Nachteile: Customization is very limited. Even when you try to get some tech support from their team. They tell you they're not developer and would suggest some options with using their partners services. There's very little help if you want to customize basic attributes. The platform setup is quite limited if you want to change specific part of the layout.

• Bewertet am 7.1.2021
Alana K.
VP
  • Bewertet am 23.9.2020

"Definitely better than Shopify"

Vorteile: I like the customer support, usually they can help with any problem. Their stores do a good job out of the box but for me, with over $10,000 products, it was a headache!

Nachteile: I guess everyone is always looking for more flexibility. Their confirmation, invoice, etc. emails are the worst!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Shopify und Magento Commerce

Warum BigCommerce gewählt wurde: BC did more out of the box, our OScommerce store required so much customization.

Zuvor genutzte Software: osCommerce Online Merchant

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigCommerce: Price, service, ease of use.

• Bewertet am 23.9.2020
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Front-end Developer
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.8.2019

"Love it!"

Vorteile: We've been using Bigcommerce (or BC, for short) for about 4 years now, and we love it. It makes ecommerce easy and efficient.

Nachteile: There are some instances where the lack of control or access to the server has caused us to change some of our plans, but it's nothing I would call a dealbreaker.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Shopify

Warum BigCommerce gewählt wurde: Lack of service and support for the product.

Zuvor genutzte Software: AspDotNetStorefront

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigCommerce: Better customization options for our business at the time.

• Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Renata A.
Digital Account Manager
  • Bewertet am 19.10.2020

"Great E-Commerce Solution!"

Kommentare: It's a pleasant and delightful experience. It is a robust e-commerce solution for B2B, B2C and Wholesalers.

Vorteile: At our agency, we were used to working with WooCommerce, Shopify and we had never really worked with BigCommerce. Until we decided that it was time to step things up for one of our clients. We had a delightful surprise to see that BigCommerce is one of the most complete platforms out there, that is extremely user friendly whilst being robust and complete. You have every type of solution you can imagine within your platform. From Wholesale B2B to a simple one page shop, you can build it all. BigCommerce offers amazing templates you can choose from, and also the Cornerstone which is a blank canvas. As an agency, we've gone through the partnership process and we are officially a part of BigCommerce marketplace!

Nachteile: What I don't like is how the development can be a bit different than what we're accustomed to, and not as user friendly as Wordpress. For instance, on Wordpress our team can set up the background in a friendly way for our customers to use and manipulate sections without the need of a developer 24hs helping them. Now as far as BigCommerce goes, the way some pages are set up require you to have an intermediate understanding of HTML if you want to manipulate some text and imagery. I find this quite difficult since our clients are the ones changing content on the website once we hand it off to them.

• Bewertet am 19.10.2020
Operations Manager
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2020

"Ecommerce Platform with Great Customer Service"

Kommentare: In general, I am very satisfied with the product. It serves its purpose for a reliable and easy to set up ecommerce platform with lowmaintenance cost.

Vorteile: Although the platform offers a lot of features for an ecommerce business to be able to run daily operations and analyze data, my favourite part by far is the fact that it has a great customer service. Every time when there is an issue with the website or we have questions, we can chat with a representative from Bigcommerce. Their customer service is very reliable and knowledgeable. No waiting on the phone, no back and fort transferring between reps. Technical support is right there for you.

Nachteile: I wish there were more applications that can be easily integrated. Compared to Shopify, Bigcommerce doesn't offer as vast variety of options.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WooCommerce und Shopify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigCommerce: Gift Card feature out of the box.

• Bewertet am 16.4.2020
Adam M.
IT Manager
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.7.2020

"BigCommerce Review"

Kommentare: It works, and we need the software as we couldn't integrate two Shopify stores into our ERP. I hope we can expect BigCommerce to keep adding features because they really do have a lot of catching up to do.

Vorteile: We stated using BigCommerce as the software behind our new website redesign. We like the ease of setting up the products, product customization and the large pool of experienced companies that design BigCommerce storefronts. It was easy to get setup and our new website was running in about 6 months.

Nachteile: The order management system they have in place is just not good. You cannot edit orders. Which customers expect us to be able to do. If a customer wants to add an item you can add the item, but you cannot charge the customer for the additional item within BigCommerce software. Same goes with removing items from orders. If you remove an item from an order it does not give you an option to refund the difference. You have to do that outside BigCommerce software. Our website has been live on BigCommerce for about 4 weeks now and we just experienced our fist "outage" in over 5 years. So I am not optimistic about uptime since the site has already gone down once, and it has only been live for 4 weeks. Using BigCommerce it is hard to search for and find orders, even if you have an order number you are redirected to the "advanced search". Instead of being able to type in an order number and find the order you have to type in the number, wait for the advanced search page to load then type in the order number again. Come...on...guys. The same with product search. I can copy and paste a product name directly from our storefront, search in BigCommerce, then I get redirected to another "advanced search" page. Where I have to enter the SAME SEARCH again, then I get results. We are on an "enterprise" plan that in some ways, has less features than a store we run on a "basic" Shopify plan for less than 1/3 the cost. Inventory tracking is also not great.

• Bewertet am 6.7.2020
Daniel Q.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.4.2019

"Bigcommerce good for e-commerce store"

Kommentare: we have been using bigcommerce for about 2 years in our ecommerce website, we used before woocomerce which requires more programming knowledge and it is more time consuming, since we moved to bigcommerce, we noticed a huge difference in the speed of the website, with bigcommerce and basic knowledge of HTML you can accomplish a lot of goals and modifications of the templates, but if you don't have any website programming knowledge you can still have your decent website, the package that bigcommerce include with their pricing you have enough tools to start runing your business without investing too much time. we save a lot of time with bigcommerce , uploading the products through CSV files and then we can export back all the info from bigcommerce to others marketplaces like eBay or Amazon, we recommend bigcommerce if you don't want to spend too much money but at the same time you would like to have a decent website, we just recommend to bigcommerce add more features to customize the website, like make more dynamic like other competitors can offer like Wix, and also offer more different templates, animations, etc , with more professional look, they haven't updated the templates a long time ago, just basic updates thank you

Vorteile: -Very reliable
-Speed Website
-Friendly user
-able to sync to 3rd parties app
-good pricing
-simply to use

Nachteile: -lack of templates options
-lack of options that other competitors have
-freedom to personalized the website, most of the stuff is better to use the template
-limited on options to add videos or other links options type of fonts styles animations like other competitors

• Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Harsha V.
Application engineer
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2021

"Best online platform for start-ups and beginners to innovate business."

Kommentare: This platform helps in starting a new business for starters. The user interface is user friendly in which the products can be built easily with great security. The support in this Application is very helpful in expanding the products over the globe.

Vorteile: The feature available in this application helps to learn about the current market and help us to build the dedicated products. The marketing of our products online through different applications like Instagram helps in a major Part. The user interface and Mobile user friendly is very helpful. The detailed marketing helps in developing the business overall the globe.

Nachteile: The themes while building the platform is quite expensive and editing feature can be added which helps in major role. The interface can be improved.

• Bewertet am 31.3.2021
Katherine C.
MBA - Strategic Designer
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.10.2020

"It's a good platform"

Kommentare: At some point we always found ourselves strengthening the site and working it on Wordpress, at least for the coding and styling. Bigcommerce for the product set up and integration with google shopping was effective.

Vorteile: The good thing is that you don’t have to buy web hosting or install anything on your computer to use it, since it's hosted. It has a good amount of templates you can explore. Despite it is thought for people less into web designing, it also allows more tech-savvy users and developers to apply some HTML and CSS styling.

Nachteile: You really need to evaluate well the plan that will help you the most according to your business growing strategy, if not, you'll feel limited. Review the transactions fees and the sale limits.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Shopify und Wix

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigCommerce: The company was already working with it.

• Bewertet am 17.10.2020
E-commerce Fraud and Payments Management
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 30.11.2019

"Great platform to built your own website"

Kommentare: Bigcommerce is a good platform to built websites. It offers separate plans with very different features so it allows you to find what works for you.

Vorteile: Bigcommerce is a great platform for small businesses or businesses in general that do not have a great budget to start developing their e-commerce. We have adopted this solution for a couple of our clients. The main features we have encountered so far are:Very easy to set up and to use. The dashboard is very easy to understand so people with little knowledge on the backend can work with it without difficulties.There are no limits on the products you can list on the online store so it works well for business for multiple skus.When building the online store, you have multiple templates to choose from and many options as different payment getaways in order to personalize your online store.The standard plan is ok and comes with nice features as the giftcard options

Nachteile: The main con is that the plan prices are slightly higher than similar tools. There are some features that might worth the cost but when considering options check if they might be useful for your business, otherwise a cheaper alternative might be a better option
Templates are ok, but just a few ones are for free.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Wix

• Bewertet am 30.11.2019
Amir B.
Company Director
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2019

"Very good and reasonably priced"

Kommentare: Very good site builder and systems. I woudln't go back to hosting our own site as you can get everything you want for a better price and with great support.

Vorteile: Bigcommerce is a very good alternative to building your website, in fact probably better. It has a lot of features and different pricing bands which compared to other systems are a lot more fairer. Can integrate with a lot of multi-channel providers or integrate services into as well as specifically designed apps for you website.

Nachteile: Can be hard to change the template yourself to make it different other than purchasing different templates.

• Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Lead Web Developer / Designer
Öl & Energie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.8.2019

"Great E-Commerce Platform for Both B2C and B2B Companies"

Kommentare: We have a consistent revenue stream of active customers on our website daily. We are able to process these and ship them within the BigC system. It makes all of our employees' day-to-day processes so much easier.

Vorteile: Customization, ability to have product variants and options, filtered search on the category pages and search pages.

Nachteile: Support sometimes doesn't know everything about ongoing issues with the platform so sometimes it is frustrating to iterate an issue that team members don't even know are happening. It's often mediated with a day or two but the initial message can be cumbersome.

• Bewertet am 13.8.2019