Über BigCommerce

Mit BigCommerce kannst du deine Website anpassen, Versand und Zahlungen verwalten und Produkte bei Amazon, eBay und Facebook auflisten.

Erfahre mehr über BigCommerce

It has a good amount of templates you can explore. Despite it is thought for people less into web designing, it also allows more tech-savvy users and developers to apply some HTML and CSS styling.

Support sometimes doesn't know everything about ongoing issues with the platform so sometimes it is frustrating to iterate an issue that team members don't even know are happening.

Bewertungen zu BigCommerce

BigCommerce hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 202 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BigCommerce bereits verwendet?

Nathan K.
Nathan K.
Marketing Manager in USA
Sportartikel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Among the best ecommerce solutions for growing businesses

Kommentare: We initially transitioned from Lightspeed eCom over to Bigcommerce because their platform offered greater scalability and entry-level features than what Lightspeed offered. Because we use Lightspeed POS, however, integrating product data between the systems was a challenge and a lengthy process. It also takes some effort to maintain the connection (via a third-party service using their API).

Bigcommerce offers some of the most inclusive features in their entry-level product options, making them excellent for small businesses. Their level of customer support and transparency about service issues and new features in development are excellent and perhaps one of the main reasons why we've kept using Bigcommerce instead of switching to a platform that meets other essential features that we are still awaiting from Bigcommerce. The availability of third-party apps (including shipping and logistics integrations) has been great to work with so far.

Storefront development is currently very lackluster and it can be difficult to get a truly customized website without hiring a developer or investing in web development skills of your own. This is also true of their e-mail features. If you don't have more than a basic understanding of HTML, it will be next to impossible to customize their system e-mails without a third-party solution. Also, while their entry-level features are among the most plentiful in the industry, a few features (such as Google Reviews integrations and Abandoned Cart Recovery) are reserved only for higher-tier plans, which doesn't make sense from a financial standpoint as their costs to support these features should be minimal.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Adobe Commerce, WooCommerce und Shopify

Warum BigCommerce gewählt wurde: Note: We switched from Lightspeed's integrated e-commerce offering but still utilize their cloud POS and inventory management software (connected to Bigcommerce via API). We switched because Bigcommerce offered greater scalability than Lightspeed's own solution, especially concerning the ease of managing our inventory across multiple marketplace channels.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Lightspeed Retail

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigCommerce: Bigcommerce ultimately offered the greatest financial value in terms of entry-level features and marketplace functionality that were available to us as a growing small business.

Jackie T.
Business Manager in USA

Happy over-all.

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Over all I am happy with BigCommerce.

I like the store I created. I like the creative freedoms in BigCommerce. I find my way around easily. I like that I could use Quickbooks to process payments. At the time I started my online store that was not possible with Shopify.

You should be able to add locations to invoices. I don't print packing slips, just the invoices. I have to hand write the locations on the invoice for the person pulling items for the order. I wish I could sort the order of the items and have it stay that way! It takes a bit of time for the average Joe to learn their way around on BigCommerce. Once I got past the learning curve it became quite comfortable.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Shopify

Warum BigCommerce gewählt wurde: OpenCart was very limited in its functions.

Zuvor genutzte Software: OpenCart

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigCommerce: Because I wanted to integrate the payments with Quickbooks.

Chad W.
Chad W.
Front-End Developer in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to make basic sites, difficult to do more

Kommentare: It does the basics well, but there are plenty of e-commerce platforms out there that outperform BigCommerce. In my experience Shopify is better than BigCommerce is every way. I even prefer WordPress with WooCommerce to this.

BigCommerce does make it easy to list and sell products online. The product manager is pretty comprehensive, and most of the pages are made for you - including the home page. It includes several SEO features out of the box, which encourages users to make higher quality listings that will sell easier. There are many custom themes for Bigcommerce, and most of them look great. The interface has gotten a much needed facelift in the past few years.

If you're trying to do more than the basics, Bigcommerce (BC) is difficult to work with. App extensions are present, but nowhere close to the breadth and depth of functionality available to WordPress. They do have a theme editor, but it requires tricky setup and command-line actions to update. Compared to Shopify's theme editor which is all in-browser, the BC theme editor is lacking. Documentation is available, but I found myself scrounging around on forums for many basic features not listed in the docs. The in-browser theme editor is buggy and unreliable. For editing static pages, BC's WYSIWYG editor is meager and unnecessarily strict. The linter strips out perfectly valid code (like blank divs), and there's no way to include CSS on a page – meaning that any @media queries or breakpoints have to clutter up the main CSS file. There are very limited options editing your home page, and almost no options to edit your shop pages. And maybe it's just the theme we started using, but the pages load VERY slowly. It takes several seconds to asynchronously load the page content, so javascript running on a product page may not run for 3-4 seconds after the user lands! Not ideal The email editor is painful. We found ourselves designing in mailchimp and copy/pasting into BC when done. There's no way to send a test email either, do you have to complete an order each time you want to see that updated order email. I mentioned the interface is better, but it's still quite buggy.

Lisa G.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's been a nice long relationship

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, it's been pretty smooth sailing. Customer service is ALWAYS there and trying to help the best they can. They never leave me in the dark. Way easier and faster site than dealing with Magento.

I have used Bigcommerce for over 8 years. Overall, I think it works better and at a more reasonable cost than other related platforms.

I have 1k parent skus with 11k child skus. It will not import my large spreadsheet. So if there is a major price change from my brands, it's impossible to import my vendor's .csv or excel sheet. We have to update each regular price and sale price one by one. Takes way too much time to permanantly discount items / sales too.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Shopify

Warum BigCommerce gewählt wurde: Magento was a never ending money pit and operated very slowly.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigCommerce: Shopify charges fees for every sale. Overall with all the apps you need to buy with Shopify, Bigcommerce had more features out of the box. I still had to buy 4-5 apps. But I would have had to invest much more money with Shopify. Which wouldn't be enough money left for me to operate the rest of my business.

Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Easy to use and scale

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We have been with BigCommerce for six years now and have had very minimal downtime. The rare instances we've had to contact customer support have been handled quickly. Support forums and customer facebook group monitored by BC have been a tremendous help when troubleshooting or looking for ways to customize our online store.

Out of the box, BigCommerce has more built in features than other online carts out there. Pretty straightforward setup making it fairly easy to get up and running in little time.

Not as easy to customize themes/store interface. When you edit the source code you need to make sure you document what was done as the changes don't carry over when you update the theme of your site.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Shopify Plus und Shopify

Warum BigCommerce gewählt wurde: We wanted to lessen the time required to update and maintain our ecommerce site so we could spend our time and money on marketing and other efforts.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigCommerce: Out of the box, Bigcommerce offers more built-in features that I would need an app for in Shopify which adds to the cost and slows down the site.

Hikmat T.
Business development coordinator in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Its great website platform for the mid size companies

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: 1- It provides more customization opportunity in comparison with the prebuilt website platforms
2- Multi-warehouse functionality is better
3 - Integration with the custom made warehouse management system is better
4- You can add almost unlimited product variants

With this website we able to integrate multi-store inventories and track the sales

If we able to minimize the price or have at least 10% discount it would be better.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Magento 2

Warum BigCommerce gewählt wurde: Because our previous custom website was not flexible as Bigcommerce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigCommerce: Its more functional and more affordable in comparison with the other solutions.

Pierreantoine F.
Ecommerce Manager in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great platform to start a multi channels e-commerce business

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: BigCommerce was our first e-commerce platform, it allowed us to easily sell on Amazon & eBay through their partner Codisto. It's a great start for any small business that is looking for an affordable multi channel solution

The price is really attractive and the fact that you'll receive a version of Codisto (multichannel integration tool) for free is quite pleasant when you are starting a new venture. I would advise anyone to give them a chance

Monthly fee on paid theme, you can always purchase a theme outside of their store but you won't get support on that. Maybe a one time payment is better for the customer in the long run

Billy G.
Alpha Pup in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Excellent Store Management Plumbing and Partner Alliances

Kommentare: Big Commerce has built a fabulous eCommerce engine that integrates with many important providers of inventory, POS, shipping, tax calculation, etc. They offer all this at a reasonable fee. Their Achilles Heel is their website builder and they know it. The current WordPress headless play is probably a wise interim step... but LAMP is getting long in the tooth... Plan B.2?

Big Commerce have done an excellent job of identifying and integrating the components necessary for a very robust large scale online store. It is wrapped in a very inflexible templated front end that requires programming to break out of. They clearly recognized this shortcoming and have deftly pivoted to a headless model that tosses the client-side rendering to... WordPress.

The theming/template/programming model of native BigCommerce is an investment. It is a specialty that does not feel like a career investment, rather it is a commitment to be a Big Commerce partner/developer. I suppose that with a pool of large clients this might seem monetarily attractive, at the end of the pool with smaller clients and smaller jobs, customization work required will often exceed their needs or desires and even at the small business end of things, e-commerce websites have become content marketing tools as well as storefronts. The out of box BigCommerce sites just don't accommodate the rapid transformation required. A free WordPress plugin for headless BigCommerce machinery under the hood certainly addresses this... for now, but I see incredible advances in the flexibility and programming model of Wix. If (when?) they get that to scale to faster performance on larger datasets... look out World...

Colette M.
Marketing Director in USA

Affordable and Powerful for Small eCommerce Business

4 letzten Monat Neu

BigCommerce is quite easy to navigate. When we do have questions, their customer support team is generally pretty helpful.

We're currently navigating to a new theme and we've had some issues testing various apps in the provided sandbox. BigCommerce support team tries to be helpful, but they don't always have the answers we seek.

Norma estela R.
Norma estela R.
Content creator in Mexiko
Rundfunkmedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Is BigCommerce your best option?

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It offers interesting functions and I have found it useful for web site design. I think that it is an expensive software compared to others and that you can find the functions it offers at a lower price.

I like its variety of spaces to manage a business and that it has the intention that everything can be done from the same app because it seems to be focused on companies that want to create a site to grow. Shipments are customized and its tax system offers great flexibility. It has interesting marketing tools and offers good search engine optimization. I also like that the payment type is customizable and has an interface that can be easily used

Their prices are increasing significantly compared to the competition. Do not listen to recommendations to add new and improved features. Is focused primarily on the U.S. market, leaving aside the rest of the world that is interested in its services.

Justin D.
Justin D.
Director of E-commerce & Marketing in USA
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

TYLER'S x BigCommerce

Kommentare: BigCommerce has been absolutely phenomenal. We're glad to be based in Austin, Texas alongside some of the BigCommerce team. Their support staff has been instrumental in our ability to adjust when a problem arises, and find a long term solution to ensure our ongoing success.

BigCommerce has developed a simplistic software that's allowing small and mid size companies to maneuver at scale. We've been able to learn and adapt new strategies as their team continues to open new capabilities to developers and as they push development in their app market. Fast and reliable apps will be key to building and maintaining the next evolution of ecommerce businesses and having that infrastructure in place will be pivotal in the years to come.

When we teamed up with BigCommerce, they were a newer competitor in the market. Some similar companies were able to offer functionalities that were limiting to our initial growth through ecommerce. Being a brick and mortar based business since 1978, we had a multitude of functionalities needed to keep up with our physical locations. Although they couldn't offer these features out of the gate, they were quick to get them implemented and worked closely with us to resolve our issues.

Margaret M.
Margaret M.
UX Analyst in USA
Design, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great e-commmerce platform if you can't afford custom designs but have a large inventory of products

Kommentare: The company I worked for had a B2B e-commerce website, but wanted to start a second e-commerce site that was more B2C focused since the clientele had different needs, and the B2B site was not set up to accommodate all the new B2C business. We were able to set it up quickly and provide accurate shipping costs and product option costs.

I loved the versatility available for building product pages, being able to set it up so pricing adjusts automatically for different product options, and the import/export functions to update large inventories via Excel documents instead of manually editing within the web app.

Initial setup can be confusing, especially when new to e-commerce and knowing how to tell it to calculate tax, shipping, etc. Their customer service is great though, so if you're confused about a setting you can call and talk to someone very quickly. I rarely ever waited more than 5 minutes to talk to a rep.

Mark K.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bigcommerce edged out the competition for my online store.

Kommentare: I tried several shopping cart e-commerce solutions and found that Bigcommerce suited my needs the most. I ended up using a free style template and customized it myself saving me a lot of money. Online and phone support are top notch!

The ease of use was a major factor in my decision to go with Bigcommerce. There are many choices out there for online retailers to build their storefront. I liked the ease of customization and the large amount of standard features. Their integration with online marketplaces and social media really saves a lot of time.

There is an annual sales cap that I'm worried about, but when I get to that point I will just upgrade the service to where I need it. There are not enough free store style templates available. Custom styles get very costly. Some features that should be standard are non existent.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Shopify

Warum BigCommerce gewählt wurde: I liked the layout and template choices more with Bigcommerce.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Shopify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigCommerce: For my use, it was the superior product.

Rick C.
CEO in USA
Computer-Hardware, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

If you are serious about growing your business, there is no other platform to consider.

Kommentare: For the most part, BC is attentive and addresses our issues. Reps change more frequently than I would like and they are not very helpful. Most aren't there long enough to learn the position. The core staff and the support team are second to none. There is not one weak link on the support team. You will not understand how important this is until you need help from another provider and wait 30 minutes to talk to someone who knows less about the product than you and learned English as a second or third language.

BigCommerce Support is not only the best there for an e-commerce platform. It is the single best support compared to every provider I have ever used. They answer the phones quickly. The person who picks up the phone knows what he/she is doing. Calls never have to be escalated and the issue is (almost) always resolved. My issues are normally fixed within 10 minutes of picking up the phone to dial. BC doesn't waste your time. PCI compliance was a big part of why we moved. BC takes it all on. We no longer have to provide scan reports or do any paperwork. Consistent conversion rates - there are few ups and downs. I can depend on my site to be functional. Adding products, categories and landing pages is simple. 2 months after moving to BigCommerce I let my entire development team go. We no longer needed any of them. Training an employee to add products takes just a few minutes.

Some things seem to take forever to get done. 301 redirects are difficult to manage and a fix has been in and out of the works for years. Product page load times can exceed 1000ms. Mobile PageSpeed is big in Google's eyes and we are slower than average.

Jason K.
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use but they didn't have my back

Kommentare: At first it was great, but as they got bigger they didn't seem to value my business the same way and forced me to pay almost 3 times what I had agreed to. I was happy to switch to a competitor when I did.

I liked that it was very easy to figure out. It was updated regularly and laid out nicely. I built my first e-commerce store on my own using this software.

I kept hitting walls with what I wanted to do. Some of the features were limiting like "Options" and I kept hoping they would improved them. They also made a change to their pricing structure and took away Customer Groups on the plan I was on. It was $29/mo and then all of a sudden it was $79/mo. I wish they grandfathered me in. When I called to complain or work something out, they had a take it or leave it attitude... so I left it.

Tom L.
Head of IT in USA
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It Does The Job. What You Would Expect For An Ecommerce Site.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have been using BigCommerce for quite some time now. No so thrill about it nor are we dissatisfied with the platform. For what we need, it does the job. But we would not make it our go-to platform if we need specific function or customization. It seems there's almost little to no guide out there if we want to customize. We have to seek a developer who knows how to customize BigCommerce and even then, they charge quite a bit for what we needed. Would recommend for people who want a basic ecommerce site. But if you want to have customization, Big Commerce is not the way to go.

It is quick to set up. Easy for a non-technical person to manage when starting out with little to no experience in ecommerce. Has everything you would expect from an e-commerce platform. Great layout for product and checkout page.

Customization is very limited. Even when you try to get some tech support from their team. They tell you they're not developer and would suggest some options with using their partners services. There's very little help if you want to customize basic attributes. The platform setup is quite limited if you want to change specific part of the layout.

Alana K.
VP in USA

Definitely better than Shopify

I like the customer support, usually they can help with any problem. Their stores do a good job out of the box but for me, with over $10,000 products, it was a headache!

I guess everyone is always looking for more flexibility. Their confirmation, invoice, etc. emails are the worst!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Adobe Commerce und Shopify

Warum BigCommerce gewählt wurde: BC did more out of the box, our OScommerce store required so much customization.

Zuvor genutzte Software: osCommerce Online Merchant

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigCommerce: Price, service, ease of use.

Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Front-end Developer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love it!

We've been using Bigcommerce (or BC, for short) for about 4 years now, and we love it. It makes ecommerce easy and efficient.

There are some instances where the lack of control or access to the server has caused us to change some of our plans, but it's nothing I would call a dealbreaker.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Shopify

Warum BigCommerce gewählt wurde: Lack of service and support for the product.

Zuvor genutzte Software: AspDotNetStorefront

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigCommerce: Better customization options for our business at the time.

Renata A.
Digital Account Manager in USA

Great E-Commerce Solution!

Kommentare: It's a pleasant and delightful experience. It is a robust e-commerce solution for B2B, B2C and Wholesalers.

At our agency, we were used to working with WooCommerce, Shopify and we had never really worked with BigCommerce. Until we decided that it was time to step things up for one of our clients. We had a delightful surprise to see that BigCommerce is one of the most complete platforms out there, that is extremely user friendly whilst being robust and complete. You have every type of solution you can imagine within your platform. From Wholesale B2B to a simple one page shop, you can build it all. BigCommerce offers amazing templates you can choose from, and also the Cornerstone which is a blank canvas. As an agency, we've gone through the partnership process and we are officially a part of BigCommerce marketplace!

What I don't like is how the development can be a bit different than what we're accustomed to, and not as user friendly as Wordpress. For instance, on Wordpress our team can set up the background in a friendly way for our customers to use and manipulate sections without the need of a developer 24hs helping them. Now as far as BigCommerce goes, the way some pages are set up require you to have an intermediate understanding of HTML if you want to manipulate some text and imagery. I find this quite difficult since our clients are the ones changing content on the website once we hand it off to them.

Operations Manager in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ecommerce Platform with Great Customer Service

Kommentare: In general, I am very satisfied with the product. It serves its purpose for a reliable and easy to set up ecommerce platform with lowmaintenance cost.

Although the platform offers a lot of features for an ecommerce business to be able to run daily operations and analyze data, my favourite part by far is the fact that it has a great customer service. Every time when there is an issue with the website or we have questions, we can chat with a representative from Bigcommerce. Their customer service is very reliable and knowledgeable. No waiting on the phone, no back and fort transferring between reps. Technical support is right there for you.

I wish there were more applications that can be easily integrated. Compared to Shopify, Bigcommerce doesn't offer as vast variety of options.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WooCommerce und Shopify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigCommerce: Gift Card feature out of the box.

Adam M.
IT Manager in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

BigCommerce Review

Kommentare: It works, and we need the software as we couldn't integrate two Shopify stores into our ERP. I hope we can expect BigCommerce to keep adding features because they really do have a lot of catching up to do.

We stated using BigCommerce as the software behind our new website redesign. We like the ease of setting up the products, product customization and the large pool of experienced companies that design BigCommerce storefronts. It was easy to get setup and our new website was running in about 6 months.

The order management system they have in place is just not good. You cannot edit orders. Which customers expect us to be able to do. If a customer wants to add an item you can add the item, but you cannot charge the customer for the additional item within BigCommerce software. Same goes with removing items from orders. If you remove an item from an order it does not give you an option to refund the difference. You have to do that outside BigCommerce software. Our website has been live on BigCommerce for about 4 weeks now and we just experienced our fist "outage" in over 5 years. So I am not optimistic about uptime since the site has already gone down once, and it has only been live for 4 weeks. Using BigCommerce it is hard to search for and find orders, even if you have an order number you are redirected to the "advanced search". Instead of being able to type in an order number and find the order you have to type in the number, wait for the advanced search page to load then type in the order number again. Come...on...guys. The same with product search. I can copy and paste a product name directly from our storefront, search in BigCommerce, then I get redirected to another "advanced search" page. Where I have to enter the SAME SEARCH again, then I get results. We are on an "enterprise" plan that in some ways, has less features than a store we run on a "basic" Shopify plan for less than 1/3 the cost. Inventory tracking is also not great.

Daniel Q.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bigcommerce good for e-commerce store

Kommentare: we have been using bigcommerce for about 2 years in our ecommerce website, we used before woocomerce which requires more programming knowledge and it is more time consuming, since we moved to bigcommerce, we noticed a huge difference in the speed of the website, with bigcommerce and basic knowledge of HTML you can accomplish a lot of goals and modifications of the templates, but if you don't have any website programming knowledge you can still have your decent website, the package that bigcommerce include with their pricing you have enough tools to start runing your business without investing too much time. we save a lot of time with bigcommerce , uploading the products through CSV files and then we can export back all the info from bigcommerce to others marketplaces like eBay or Amazon, we recommend bigcommerce if you don't want to spend too much money but at the same time you would like to have a decent website, we just recommend to bigcommerce add more features to customize the website, like make more dynamic like other competitors can offer like Wix, and also offer more different templates, animations, etc , with more professional look, they haven't updated the templates a long time ago, just basic updates thank you

-Very reliable -Speed Website -Friendly user -able to sync to 3rd parties app -good pricing -simply to use

-lack of templates options -lack of options that other competitors have -freedom to personalized the website, most of the stuff is better to use the template -limited on options to add videos or other links options type of fonts styles animations like other competitors

Asher J.
Financial Director in Jamaika
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

BigCommerce is a great online store solution.

Kommentare: We have used BigCommerce for over 6 years, and it has proved to be a fantastic online store solution, offering a simple interface, every feature you need, ease of payment for customers, and simple integration.

Order management is the strongest point of BigCommerce, and that is exactly what you want from an online store. Integration is simple and accurate, reporting and analytics are comprehensive, and the scalable pricing structure is the cherry on top. An excellent product.

I really don't have any complaints about BigCommerce. Oh wait, I thought of one - Stop asking me to change my password every 3 months - it's annoying !

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WooCommerce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigCommerce: We use both, but I feel BigCommerce is the better solution. It offers more features.

Harsha V.
Application engineer in Indien

Best online platform for start-ups and beginners to innovate business.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This platform helps in starting a new business for starters. The user interface is user friendly in which the products can be built easily with great security. The support in this Application is very helpful in expanding the products over the globe.

The feature available in this application helps to learn about the current market and help us to build the dedicated products. The marketing of our products online through different applications like Instagram helps in a major Part. The user interface and Mobile user friendly is very helpful. The detailed marketing helps in developing the business overall the globe.

The themes while building the platform is quite expensive and editing feature can be added which helps in major role. The interface can be improved.

Tim R.
Owner in Kanada
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Big Commerce is our go to platform when developing e-commerce websites for clients.

Kommentare: Excellent. There are a few things that make it harder to sell to clients, but overall, it is an amazing platform and they are constantly trying to make it better.

Ease of use, customization and reliability. We develop custom Big Commerce e-commerce websites on a regular basis and this is our preferred platform.

Monthly price is based on trailing 12 months of sales. I understand why it is this way, but for clients with higher priced products, they quickly exceed the maximums. Big Commerce competitors do not have the same business / pricing model which makes it a little harder to sell to potential clients because of this pricing strategy.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Shopify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BigCommerce: Ease of customization, works better for the automotive industry.