Über Wimi

Wimi wurde entwickelt, um die Teamaufgaben zu erleichtern und die Teamzusammenarbeit zu verbessern: Sofortnachrichten, Dateifreigabe und Laufwerk, Aufgaben, Kalender und mehr ...

Erfahre mehr über Wimi

Easy to install and to use. Awesome customer support.

Bewertungen zu Wimi

Wimi hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 117 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Wimi bereits verwendet?

Franck
Franck
Webmaster / Web Developpeur since 10 years in Frankreich
Design, Selbstständig

Wimi will soon become the world's number one ?! Read on and you will understand why.

Kommentare: I have been a full-stack Webmaster for 10 years. I use Wimi for 2 years and believe me, Wimi has changed my productivity in just a few days .. A real revolution!
Exceptional ease of use and I weigh my words! for having tried his 3 main competitors - complicated or obscure interfaces ... without comments.
Wimi knew how to use our collaborative working software our natural habits of use of our computer.
This has the enormous advantage of not having to learn for days how a new software works.
Wimi is as easy to use as when the very first iPhone came out in the world of telephony!
Everything is intuitive and rich in features!
Do like me be productive, organized with disconcerting ease! Save time, win your employees, customers and partners by using Wimi, the next-generation software that brings professionals from all over the world together in a central location and in a real office.
The success of your projects and those of your clients and partners only depends on your curiosity to test Wimi free for 14 days. So do not wait!
It is by testing a product that one really makes one's efficiency, not letting it absorb through cleverly constructed advertisements.
Tesla, Total, Sephora, Shazam, SNCF, Publiciseto use Wimi, you know why?
Test Wimi 14 days for free and you will understand why for yourself! ;-)
It integrates OneDrive, Dropbox, Box Google Drive, Skype, Zapier etc.
A huge congratulations to the developers and the CEO who had the idea of this French innovation

All "real" professionals use team tools to collaborate effectively and maximize their time. Team work. Effective. Powerful. Organized. Wimi is THE solution! To achieve this organizational excellence, the choice of the tool is absolutely crucial. To boost your productivity easily with confidence and without having to spend hours or days training on software often too complicated or a gas plant that ultimately causes the opposite effect and wasting time. With Wimi it's the opposite! :-) Make the "intelligent" choice of formidable efficiency without any compromise! A very powerful tools, suitable for all! Freelances, freelancers, communication agencies, small and medium-sized companies and companies listed on the Cac 40!

For the moment I have not noticed any inconvenience. I just wish to see these improvements happen soon .. I hope ;-) - The ability to create shortcuts for files, URLs, or folders (as on computer) to duplicate information from one project to several others. - the ability to drag and drop a URL into the Wimi window that will automatically create the URL link and automatically retrieve the title and be visible in Wimi Drive! - View the acknowledgment of reading Chat messages on mobile smartphone, tablets and in the browser of a computer when the correspondent read our message while he read our message on mobile. - The drawing board: drawing and commenting our drawings to illustrate ideas and store the different drawings in thematic folders.

Jahiezer
Jahiezer
Desarrollador in Venezuela

really helpful tool in the business world

Kommentare: i get a precise projects using this app with my team and all is getting ready faster than ever. Also i prepared personal projects with this app

the adaptabiliy of this app is one of my favorite things, i work with people all over the world and the fact taht ths app can works in multiples system is really helpfoul, and i love the mobile app becouse keep me posted any where. Is good to use in short and long projets, i actually use in personal projects. The chat tool is very nice to keep every person on the team in touch

the pricing is to high, and the free trail is to short, i do not think this app can be used by a new freelancer's team o a growing business.

Clayton
Founder in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Suped Up Google Suite

I liked that it's pretty easy to use, so there wasn't much training time for our small staff.

There are a lot of products on the market that are competing for the same space, some of them are free like the Google Suite with calendars and messaging. There's also other platforms like Slack that provide some of the same services for cheap or free.

Gerald
Gerald
Conseiller en Gestion de Patrimoine in Frankreich
Vermögensverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

After years of searching the perfect tool

Kommentare: We use to have tasks, calendars, sharing system.... none allowed me to do exactly what I needed. Then we found Wimi....
In one sign in, my team and I were able to share documents, tasks, follow projects, keep a historical log of the work done by projects and clients.
We used logos and images for each client, so quickly and with just one look we're able to go to the client project. I'm glad we found wimi

Very user friendly. Does 95% of what we needed in project management and sharing tools.

At first we had some interface issue. But with each upgrade, it became better.

Stephanie
Stephanie
Innovation consultant in
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Smart communication tools

Kommentare: I've been using Wimi for years. I've seen the platform evolving and new functions appearing. The document sharing tool offers advanced functions and took into account users' feedbacks. From the moment the synchronisation of the documents in a local folder has been possible, Wimi really became a core tool in our daily work, greatly facilitating the interaction among people, working in different departments, places, even working home, as well as with partners.

- the possibility to manage several accounts on the same device (online and off line), great for complex organisations - the on line plateform offering a good overview of everything - the possibility to precisely define participant's rights to access folders and documents - the visio conference with airtime, no need for your contacts to have an existing account - useful tasks management functions and a friendly interface - a helpful support team

- the number of account simultaneously synchronised on mac is still limited - exporting tasks in a nice scheme for project management is not yet available

Olivier Josh
Olivier Josh
Project Assistant in Philippinen
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Project Collaboration in a Single Platform

Kommentare: Wimi solve communication and collaboration issues we've had before by providing functionalities we need, essentially, in a single platform.

Wimi promotes collaboration in a cloud-based software that helps user achieve productivity and efficiency providing functionalities such as project-management, collaboration, and even has time tracking in it. Indeed it helps us focus on the bigger picture, resulting to greater success in our projects.

None, so far. We have been using this for over a year and most of the problems we encounter are network issues and not on the software itself.

Boris
Boris
Stratège Digital / Directeur UX in Frankreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ROCKET STUFF !

Kommentare: WIMI is a game changer platform to enable collaboration over any kind of projects ! It allowed our company to engage transformation program with multiple stake & shareholders, connecting peoples & sharing most relevant assets to work with.

Easy to manage and to deploy, WIMI gather together all critical asset over project management such as a collaborative agenda, meeting, files, task and many more. Our unique way to work with there engineers allow quick new features to roll out, focused on our specific needs. Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang!

Mobile app is still to be improve and instant chat could grow as a Slack to be a perfect solution. Many other advanced use (notification manager, meeting manager...) could also be improved.

François
François
Gérant in Frankreich
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product still improving

Kommentare: I like the fact that I can centralize all my documents about a projet and share some with my customers. It saves my time and theirs.

The easy way to possess in one place useful tools to help my customers. Share files easily, follow their tracks, have a video conference ...

The fact that actually it do not keep the color tags on files from the MacOs System during the synchronization between different machines. This king of memory system is important for me.

Malika
Malika
Consultante associée in Frankreich
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

great tool !!!!

Kommentare: As i said it's an all in one tool. It allows to centralise all the information in one place. Everyone is aware of the progress of the project. We save time and efficiency

it's so easy to use, and it replaces so many different tools, all in one !

nothing yet, i had question and wimi have improved ;)

Maud
Maud
Quelle: GetApp

Everybody should use WIMI !

Kommentare: We use Wimi with Agitateurs de rêves because we all have annex activities and it's a "virtual office" to meet each other and work together. Wimi is a fantastic solution to share documents, organize meetings, follow projects and motivate people to follow the activities of other services.

Many softwares in only one solution. Very reactive and nice customer support. I feel confident for the important documents we share.

Renaud
Lead Developer in Frankreich

Definitely a five stars product

Wimi is really helpful when it comes to teamwork. It has all the features we need: chat text/audio/video (with the added bonus of screen sharing!), a feature-complete tasks module, documents with versions and comments, sync-ing with almost any computer, mobile app... It's really great, and we have the feeling that it is constantly evolving, regularly discovering newly added features.

There is not much to dislike, really. There are a few minor features that we are waiting for (ability to mass-download linked files, and ability to upload an image directly from clipboard), but as we understood it's already under active development, which is really a good news!

laurent
Vice-president in Schweiz
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

integration of Wimi within our organization

Kommentare: we have integrated Wimi within our organization to solve an endemic organizational problem. As the main Jewish congregation in Geneva we historically have been in charge of collecting all Jewish related events organized by all other Jewish organizations. we lacked the tool to register those events systematically, give transparency on scheduling and avoid conflicts of schedules. Wimi has allowed us to sort out all these problems and give Jewish organizations the necessary tool to manage their schedules relative to all others and work collaboratively with one another.
Wimi has gone a long way in increasing efficiency and transparency in Jewish cultural life in Geneva as well as lifted the burden from our own staff handling this process beforehand.
it is a great cost efficient tool, easy to deploy and use and with immediate benefits.

easy to use, easy to deploy, collaborative, efficient

Jovana
Director in Serbien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wimi, the All-arounder

Kommentare: I tried so many alike tools as I was looking for something that will really fit my needs. Wimi is simply not one of these tools that I am looking for. I appreciate the effort, I like web browser like conceptualizations but I had the feeling that too many things have been squeezed in there.

One thing that I really like is that Wimi looks like a web browser and that you can jump from pane to pane as you do with tabs. Visually that really works well for me. I also appreciate the effort to separate docs in a specific pane as I constantly need to refer to specific docs.

I have the feeling that I am in the midst of something overcrowded. It is though a subjective feeling, but the task assignment with post-it notes also looks somewhat unclear. Perhaps, because I am more and more inclined to use non-Kanban task tracking systems -- which is no fault of Wimi.

Pierre-François
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Wimi is the product we were waiting for

Kommentare: Wimi has simplified the way we work internally and gives us and our clients a full visibility on all our projects.

Bruno
Services Director in Frankreich
Industrieautomation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A very reliable collaborative cloud

Kommentare: WiMi is very reliable. The operation is very simple, very safe, and the administration is accurate. The data is really safe. Mobile applications to access files anywhere and from all kind of media. I do recommand WiMi !

Reliability

Nothing

Project Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great set of original features

Kommentare: The features are original and useful

I really like the setup and the originality of the feature set with Wimi. Collaboration is very easy and fun with Wimi. Task and assignment management becomes simple when using Wimi. The reporting feature using burndown and performance categories which I really like. I also like the validation feature which lets you validate tasks. I also like the fact that this software includes a mobile app.

The mobile app lacks some functions that I would like to see. It is adequate but I would like to see more.

Darren
Managing Director in Australien
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

A better way to deal with Clients

Kommentare: The WIMI system allows me to communicate and share documents with my clients in a safe and secure system.
My clients like it because everything is at their fingertips. I like it because I use one platform for all of my business.
The only draw back is that some of the customer support information is not in English.

I only need one platform for sharing documents, creating tasks, sending messages and managing my diary

It needs to link with other products like google calendar

Antoine
Global Sourcing Manager in Niederlande
Bekleidung & Mode, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use, best place to share information, allocate tasks and review progress.

- The video conference system as well as the chat feature. - The system quickly updates and you can store information and documents very easily and quickly

I would like to see notifications when files are updated; cannot preview of documents on the same page; no possibility to preview multiple documents at the same time

Cécile
responsible for recruitment in Frankreich

Fast, efficient and very practical

Being able to share documents with colleagues Be able to organize activities Be able to speak quickly with colleagues

The fact that there are no voice calls Not able to meet with colleagues Not able to share activities with colleagues

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wimi is a good platform.

very convenient software. I can talk by chat, calls, sharing my laptop screen. When I should work with my colleagues, Wimi is great.

It's bit complicated to learn in the beginning, but once you learn how to use it, Wimi is really convenient.

Iz
Owner Developer in USA
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stunned... Incredibly easy to use. Incredibly versatile... Incredible price.

Kommentare: We are now using it for all projects at my software development firm. We are using it for client contacts, contractors and employees and it has simplified everything.

Ease of use, versatility, price.

Chat could be improved.

Dominique
Dominique
VP International Sales in
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Thomas Lenevet
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great app!

Kommentare: Really like this app for 2 main reasons: its simplicity and the fact that it is really all-in-one. We used to work with a task management app + file sharing app at my company, now everything is in the same place thanks to Wimi.

Simple, Easy to use, Effective

Mobile apps could be better

Antwort von Wimi

Thank you Thomas. We will integrate a lot of new thingsto the apps soon. What do you need ?

Pierre
Pierre
Frankreich
Benoit
Frankreich
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Easy to use and fonctionnal

Kommentare: It's a perfect solution to manage projetcs and share quickely informations with members of your team. I extremely recommend WIMI for people who have projects to do.