Über Wimi

Wimi wurde entwickelt, um die Teamaufgaben zu erleichtern und die Teamzusammenarbeit zu verbessern: Sofortnachrichten, Dateifreigabe und Laufwerk, Aufgaben, Kalender und mehr ...

Erfahre mehr über Wimi

Easy to install and to use. Awesome customer support.

Bewertungen zu Wimi

Wimi hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 119 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Wimi bereits verwendet?

Caroline
Caroline
Bachelor in Supply Chain Management in USA
Konsumgüter, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

More organized and team work

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: with the collaboration of all the participants of the work team helps to make the projects more agile and faster that is being carried out
We can all contribute ideas for the development of the project that is more professional

Through this platform I can elaborate tasks shared between my team so that it is faster to finish them and have the necessary modifications before the project is completely finished. In the chat that is incorporated in the same platform of wimi I can exchange messages, folders, important links of the project with team members to talk about changes or what is about to end If I need to find a document or some file that I send via chat in the search mode, I can easily search for it. Simply put the keyword or I can put some messages in favorites to find them faster

I would like to expand the storage that is offered in the plans because I think there is very little storage for so much project information that is handled in the company

Franck
Franck
Webmaster / Web Developpeur since 10 years in Frankreich
Design, Selbstständig

Wimi will soon become the world's number one ?! Read on and you will understand why.

Kommentare: I have been a full-stack Webmaster for 10 years. I use Wimi for 2 years and believe me, Wimi has changed my productivity in just a few days .. A real revolution!
Exceptional ease of use and I weigh my words! for having tried his 3 main competitors - complicated or obscure interfaces ... without comments.
Wimi knew how to use our collaborative working software our natural habits of use of our computer.
This has the enormous advantage of not having to learn for days how a new software works.
Wimi is as easy to use as when the very first iPhone came out in the world of telephony!
Everything is intuitive and rich in features!
Do like me be productive, organized with disconcerting ease! Save time, win your employees, customers and partners by using Wimi, the next-generation software that brings professionals from all over the world together in a central location and in a real office.
The success of your projects and those of your clients and partners only depends on your curiosity to test Wimi free for 14 days. So do not wait!
It is by testing a product that one really makes one's efficiency, not letting it absorb through cleverly constructed advertisements.
Tesla, Total, Sephora, Shazam, SNCF, Publiciseto use Wimi, you know why?
Test Wimi 14 days for free and you will understand why for yourself! ;-)
It integrates OneDrive, Dropbox, Box Google Drive, Skype, Zapier etc.
A huge congratulations to the developers and the CEO who had the idea of this French innovation

All "real" professionals use team tools to collaborate effectively and maximize their time. Team work. Effective. Powerful. Organized. Wimi is THE solution! To achieve this organizational excellence, the choice of the tool is absolutely crucial. To boost your productivity easily with confidence and without having to spend hours or days training on software often too complicated or a gas plant that ultimately causes the opposite effect and wasting time. With Wimi it's the opposite! :-) Make the "intelligent" choice of formidable efficiency without any compromise! A very powerful tools, suitable for all! Freelances, freelancers, communication agencies, small and medium-sized companies and companies listed on the Cac 40!

For the moment I have not noticed any inconvenience. I just wish to see these improvements happen soon .. I hope ;-) - The ability to create shortcuts for files, URLs, or folders (as on computer) to duplicate information from one project to several others. - the ability to drag and drop a URL into the Wimi window that will automatically create the URL link and automatically retrieve the title and be visible in Wimi Drive! - View the acknowledgment of reading Chat messages on mobile smartphone, tablets and in the browser of a computer when the correspondent read our message while he read our message on mobile. - The drawing board: drawing and commenting our drawings to illustrate ideas and store the different drawings in thematic folders.

Clayton
Founder in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Suped Up Google Suite

I liked that it's pretty easy to use, so there wasn't much training time for our small staff.

There are a lot of products on the market that are competing for the same space, some of them are free like the Google Suite with calendars and messaging. There's also other platforms like Slack that provide some of the same services for cheap or free.

Jahiezer
Jahiezer
Desarrollador in Venezuela

really helpful tool in the business world

Kommentare: i get a precise projects using this app with my team and all is getting ready faster than ever. Also i prepared personal projects with this app

the adaptabiliy of this app is one of my favorite things, i work with people all over the world and the fact taht ths app can works in multiples system is really helpfoul, and i love the mobile app becouse keep me posted any where. Is good to use in short and long projets, i actually use in personal projects. The chat tool is very nice to keep every person on the team in touch

the pricing is to high, and the free trail is to short, i do not think this app can be used by a new freelancer's team o a growing business.

Gerald
Gerald
Conseiller en Gestion de Patrimoine in Frankreich
Vermögensverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

After years of searching the perfect tool

Kommentare: We use to have tasks, calendars, sharing system.... none allowed me to do exactly what I needed. Then we found Wimi....
In one sign in, my team and I were able to share documents, tasks, follow projects, keep a historical log of the work done by projects and clients.
We used logos and images for each client, so quickly and with just one look we're able to go to the client project. I'm glad we found wimi

Very user friendly. Does 95% of what we needed in project management and sharing tools.

At first we had some interface issue. But with each upgrade, it became better.

Stephanie
Stephanie
Innovation consultant
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Smart communication tools

Kommentare: I've been using Wimi for years. I've seen the platform evolving and new functions appearing. The document sharing tool offers advanced functions and took into account users' feedbacks. From the moment the synchronisation of the documents in a local folder has been possible, Wimi really became a core tool in our daily work, greatly facilitating the interaction among people, working in different departments, places, even working home, as well as with partners.

- the possibility to manage several accounts on the same device (online and off line), great for complex organisations - the on line plateform offering a good overview of everything - the possibility to precisely define participant's rights to access folders and documents - the visio conference with airtime, no need for your contacts to have an existing account - useful tasks management functions and a friendly interface - a helpful support team

- the number of account simultaneously synchronised on mac is still limited - exporting tasks in a nice scheme for project management is not yet available

Olivier Josh
Olivier Josh
Project Assistant in Philippinen
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Project Collaboration in a Single Platform

Kommentare: Wimi solve communication and collaboration issues we've had before by providing functionalities we need, essentially, in a single platform.

Wimi promotes collaboration in a cloud-based software that helps user achieve productivity and efficiency providing functionalities such as project-management, collaboration, and even has time tracking in it. Indeed it helps us focus on the bigger picture, resulting to greater success in our projects.

None, so far. We have been using this for over a year and most of the problems we encounter are network issues and not on the software itself.

Boris
Boris
Stratège Digital / Directeur UX in Frankreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ROCKET STUFF !

Kommentare: WIMI is a game changer platform to enable collaboration over any kind of projects ! It allowed our company to engage transformation program with multiple stake & shareholders, connecting peoples & sharing most relevant assets to work with.

Easy to manage and to deploy, WIMI gather together all critical asset over project management such as a collaborative agenda, meeting, files, task and many more. Our unique way to work with there engineers allow quick new features to roll out, focused on our specific needs. Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang!

Mobile app is still to be improve and instant chat could grow as a Slack to be a perfect solution. Many other advanced use (notification manager, meeting manager...) could also be improved.

François
François
Gérant in Frankreich
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product still improving

Kommentare: I like the fact that I can centralize all my documents about a projet and share some with my customers. It saves my time and theirs.

The easy way to possess in one place useful tools to help my customers. Share files easily, follow their tracks, have a video conference ...

The fact that actually it do not keep the color tags on files from the MacOs System during the synchronization between different machines. This king of memory system is important for me.

Malika
Malika
Consultante associée in Frankreich
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

great tool !!!!

Kommentare: As i said it's an all in one tool. It allows to centralise all the information in one place. Everyone is aware of the progress of the project. We save time and efficiency

it's so easy to use, and it replaces so many different tools, all in one !

nothing yet, i had question and wimi have improved ;)

Renaud
Lead Developer in Frankreich

Definitely a five stars product

Wimi is really helpful when it comes to teamwork. It has all the features we need: chat text/audio/video (with the added bonus of screen sharing!), a feature-complete tasks module, documents with versions and comments, sync-ing with almost any computer, mobile app... It's really great, and we have the feeling that it is constantly evolving, regularly discovering newly added features.

There is not much to dislike, really. There are a few minor features that we are waiting for (ability to mass-download linked files, and ability to upload an image directly from clipboard), but as we understood it's already under active development, which is really a good news!

laurent
Vice-president in Schweiz
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

integration of Wimi within our organization

Kommentare: we have integrated Wimi within our organization to solve an endemic organizational problem. As the main Jewish congregation in Geneva we historically have been in charge of collecting all Jewish related events organized by all other Jewish organizations. we lacked the tool to register those events systematically, give transparency on scheduling and avoid conflicts of schedules. Wimi has allowed us to sort out all these problems and give Jewish organizations the necessary tool to manage their schedules relative to all others and work collaboratively with one another.
Wimi has gone a long way in increasing efficiency and transparency in Jewish cultural life in Geneva as well as lifted the burden from our own staff handling this process beforehand.
it is a great cost efficient tool, easy to deploy and use and with immediate benefits.

easy to use, easy to deploy, collaborative, efficient

Jovana
Director in Serbien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wimi, the All-arounder

Kommentare: I tried so many alike tools as I was looking for something that will really fit my needs. Wimi is simply not one of these tools that I am looking for. I appreciate the effort, I like web browser like conceptualizations but I had the feeling that too many things have been squeezed in there.

One thing that I really like is that Wimi looks like a web browser and that you can jump from pane to pane as you do with tabs. Visually that really works well for me. I also appreciate the effort to separate docs in a specific pane as I constantly need to refer to specific docs.

I have the feeling that I am in the midst of something overcrowded. It is though a subjective feeling, but the task assignment with post-it notes also looks somewhat unclear. Perhaps, because I am more and more inclined to use non-Kanban task tracking systems -- which is no fault of Wimi.

Pierre-François
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Wimi is the product we were waiting for

Kommentare: Wimi has simplified the way we work internally and gives us and our clients a full visibility on all our projects.

Bruno
Services Director in Frankreich
Industrieautomation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A very reliable collaborative cloud

Kommentare: WiMi is very reliable. The operation is very simple, very safe, and the administration is accurate. The data is really safe. Mobile applications to access files anywhere and from all kind of media. I do recommand WiMi !

Reliability

Nothing

Baptiste
Baptiste
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The ultimate all-in-one solution

Kommentare: We are a small marketing & branding agency, as we grew, we quickly faced the challenge of managing more SaaS tools than we could handle. We were looking for a solution that would integrate both task management and file management. Having experienced several SaaS tools in the past, we have to say we were very well surprised by Wimi. The ease of use is a great plus. Easily sharing files with customers is a relief.
Wimi is a hidden gem! Go for it!

Support and coaching provided by the Wimi team helped us get started in a few hours.

Marc
Marc

"wimly" the best

Kommentare: We are a team working in communication and events, most of the time as nomades, and with many interlocutors on different projects . We've been trying many solutions and clouds, but Wimi is far in advance in term of fonctions and services, and, what is the most important for us : security and good synchronisation. Among that, a design and useful interface, and a complete control panel. In short, if somebody know a better teamwork solution ?

Marie
Marie
Marketing and Sales Director at French Tech Hub, the U.S. accelerator for French Tech companies
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: We are 12-people consulting company working on many projects with external consultants. Wimi is a great tool to share information while managing the access right of each person. We switched from Dropbox for that particular reason.

easy to install and to use. Awesome customer support.

Arnaud
Arnaud
Collaborative Digital Solutions Designer
Unternehmensberatung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

WIMI as a pleasure

Kommentare: We started using Trello just 6 months ago, and even promoted it internally. Friendly and agile. But with limitations regarding use cases and the diverse needs on project !
So when we first use Wimi, we immedialtely saw the power of its friendly and dynamic interface. Every needs in terms of solutions within a project are met.
Wimi is really complete and allows us to put everything in a single solution !

Eugénie
Quelle: GetApp

I don't know what I woul do without it

Kommentare: I have a part-time job in France while studying in London. And, most of the time, when I have to send documents to my firm, they are too large to email. The team wasn't feeling comfortable with using dropox because of the security. So we downloaded WIMI and it is exactly what we needed.

ergonomic, easy-to-use, secure

A bit too many notifications

Benjamin
Benjamin
Director of Business Development in USA
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Efficient Platform to Streamline Project Management

Kommentare: I have successfully implemented Wimi across my global organization and have seen increased scheduling efficiency, improved document collaboration, and decreased time required to complete projects. I definitely think Wimi is a "game changer" for SME's.

Maud
Key account manager in Frankreich
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Projects management

Kommentare: WIMI is very usefull for daily and overall projects management. We use WIMI solution for our collaboration with a key account, everybody i happy with it !

Tony
Frankreich

WIMI improved our performance

Kommentare: WIMI helped our (consulting) company achieving its mains goals of knowledge sharing, file capitalization and innovative client interaction. All of that with a pleasant interface and a perfect ergonomy.

Dan G.

We love Wimi

Kommentare: We use Wimi since 6 months now and everybody really love it. The learning curve is really short and that made me push for Wimi inside our organization, where most people are software beginners!

All-in-one, user friendly

Jean-Charles
Frankreich

What we needed

Kommentare: Wimi is a very solution to manage projects for our rowing club with many volunteers and help us to reach our objectives.