Filtern nach:

Über PandaDoc

Sales teams use PandaDoc to improve deal workflow, insights, and speed while delivering an amazing buying experience.

Erfahre mehr über PandaDoc

Jesus P.
Jesus P.
CEO/President
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 18.10.2020

"Jumping From RightSignature to PandaDocs"

Kommentare: We were previously paying RighSignature somewhere around $600/yr to essentially send around 4 documents per month via API to Podio. I took a deep breath and looked at that renewal cost during a pandemic and decided to look for options. It boiled down to SignNow or PandaDoc. When I saw PandaDocs free tier, I made the jump and haven't looked back. We did lose the automation functionality in the process, but the $600/yr savings makes up for it. We simply uploaded the NDA and Agreements we use and we "duplicate" them when we need to send a new one. The process takes 3 minutes at the most to setup, send and sign. If you're a small business getting started and need free e-Signing, PandaDoc is a winner.

Vorteile: They provide a free tier for smaller companies to fulfill their e-signing requirements. If that wasn't enough, their free tier does not have any major, missing components that would cripple the software. It just works beautifully at the wonderful cost of "zero".

Nachteile: I'm not in a place to complain when I'm using e-Signature software for free. However, it would be really, really nice if they could provide some limited API or Zapier functionality with the free tier. I don't expect that to happen, but it would be lovely if they did it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: signNow

Warum PandaDoc gewählt wurde: RightSignature was too expensive for API access.

Zuvor genutzte Software: RightSignature

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PandaDoc: PandaDoc had a free tier.

• Bewertet am 18.10.2020
Habibah M.
Habibah M.
Information Technology Support Assistant
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.5.2021

"Good document editor with e-sign feature"

Kommentare: I use Pandadoc to create plans and contract agreements. It enables clients to sign digitally and immediately notify me when they see the proposal, which allows me to watch their level of engagement.

Vorteile: I appreciate the fact that Pandadoc notifies me as prospects see my proposals and enables them to sign digitally without scanning or printing. I like that it allows me to present a pick list to customers, from which they can choose which package or service they want, and it will instantly complete them.

Nachteile: I am unable to replicate whole sections, just some of the content parts. This is infuriating. That strikes me as a little clumsy from the developer side. The document didn't allow me to write in Landscape mode, so I've been drafting my proposals slides in InDesign and afterwards copying/pasting them as photographs into the document, and this has resulted in some duplication of effort on my side, which is inconvenient given that one of the reasons I choose this software because I need a system to help reduce time wasted on drafting proposals.

• Bewertet am 20.5.2021
Christine C.
Independent contractor
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 12.10.2021

"PandaDoc is more affordable & I receive same quality service."

Kommentare: I was hesitant at first; however, it was easy to adapt to being familiar with Docusign. Customers have not had any issues completing the PandaDoc forms.

Vorteile: I like that PandaDoc is much cheaper than other other sales processing software. Transitioning was not as difficult as I thought it would be.

Nachteile: Time consuming to set up. I have been told there are other softwares at a better price. So far customers are not having please with the checkout process.

• Bewertet am 12.10.2021
Elaine L.
Director of Information Technology
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.3.2021

"Does the job but improvements needed"

Kommentare: Easy to learn and use. PandaDoc support team does seem willing to listen and interested in suggestions. They say they will forward suggestions to the development team. Overall PandaDoc feels like it's still very young and needs its developers to pay more attention to some smaller details to improve user experience and polish some existing features.

Vorteile: Quick and easy to learn and train staff. PandaDoc support team is responsive, even if they don't have all the answers. Does some jobs well. If you just need to get a simple signature on a simple form, this is easy peasy.

Nachteile: No conditional logic on forms. For example a W-9 form requires either a SSN or EIN and only one check-box must be checked. No way to make conditional requirements like this. The editor is tedious when designing forms from scratch: making the slightest edit to a section that has many checkboxes, for example, will skew the whole document out of alignment. While viewing "Completed" documents, after opening a document to view it, then returning back to the list again, there's no indicator showing which document was last opened, so it's hard to know where you left off on the list of docs. This seems like such an obvious and simple feature. Published forms (forms embedded as code on on website) have the following issue: If a signature is needed from us (originator) and signer (website visitor), then signer must enter OUR email address before they can fill out the form. If we leave off our signature (as a workaround) then the signer will receive notification emails normally intended for originator (Your form has been viewed, etc) and there's no way to turn off those notifications. PandaDoc chat support staff was stumped on that one. There's no way to enable notification to another team member. This is a problem for teams that divide work. Example: team member #1 creates/modifies forms, team member #2 works with signed documents. Team member #2 can't be notified of newly arrived docs. Why limit who can be notified? Things like that. Improvements are needed.

• Bewertet am 18.3.2021
Cyril C.
Textilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.7.2021

"Insane product versus obsolete pricing"

Kommentare: Wonderful product discovering, harsh disappointment on the pricing model.

Vorteile: The visual template editor tool is completely insane; nothing to be compared to other existing SAAS out there. Tested like 7 other tools, really nothing compares.

Nachteile: The pricing model for the first 2 plans (essential 29$ / business 49$) EXCLUDES THE API ACCESS, that can only be enabled — with extra-charges — with an enterprise plan. The enterprise plan is on-demand quote only, through a useless call with the sale team, and probably very expensive (I did not go through there, not time for useless calls). This is completely insane as of 2021 as it makes Pandadoc both unsuitable for automation workflows in human-sized companies, and inconsistent with its competition and its time. This is 21th century, every SAAS out there has an open API from starter plans, and there's a reason for this : an API is not an "enterprise" nor an "advanced" feature at all; every startup use them be it through code or no-code integrations. This is a pretty ridiculous situation where I love the product, already setup everything working like a charm, want to buy it, but am facing an inconsistent and prohibitive pricing model.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Docupilot und Formstack Documents

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PandaDoc: I did not, because of the prohibitive pricing model. I went with Docupilot which has a waaaaaaaaay less curated product, but a decent (and 2021-ready) pricing model

• Bewertet am 22.7.2021
Noorhidayu S.
Noorhidayu S.
Human Resources Executive
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.6.2021

"PandaDoc works fine"

Vorteile: The ease of use of the online document generation software is my favorite feature. PandaDoc's is quite intuitive once you learn the basics, thanks to its user-friendly layout. This software does not require substantial user training, which I appreciate as the PandaDoc administrator at my organization. This makes it easy to implement across the firm.

Nachteile: PandaDoc's price table can be inconvenient because it isn't designed to work as an Excel spreadsheet. Our sales representatives would voice their dissatisfaction with this regularly. In many circumstances, it restricts our capabilities or significantly increases the amount of time and work we must devote to certain documents, such as sales orders.

• Bewertet am 7.6.2021
Hafizah S.
Hafizah S.
Assistant Manager Business Development
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.6.2021

"Zoho Notebook is really the best"

Vorteile: Using Zoho Notebook on my desktop pc or on my mobile device, I can easily take notes or save my thoughts. Not only written material but also music and pictures can be added to the note. However, the file size is limited. Using a digital notebook to save my notes is more safer than using a real notepad.

Nachteile: It does not allow an offline setting since it requires constant internet connections to view my notes in the software. If the note may be saved on my desktops as a backup option, it will greatly assist me in recovering my note if I lose internet access. Overall, most of the feature is really useful for me as i really in needs for a good digital notepad

• Bewertet am 2.6.2021
Kalie L.
Financial Controller
  • Bewertet am 23.8.2019

"Newer to the product, BUT LOVE IT!"

Kommentare: We have cut down the amount of time it takes to get signed legal documentation from customers which allows us to begin work on projects much sooner! Also, housing all documents in one place allows for ease of access should we need to find a specific document.

Vorteile: With software development being our field of specialty, we have many documents that we need our customers to read over and sign. The location to a printer for some was easy, but for others, it would take so long for them to print out the number of documents, sign them, scan them and send them back to our team in which they would live in a random folder in our drive. Using PandaDoc allows us to create templates for each of our legal documents and send them directly to the signer in which they can click a few buttons and send it back over to us and everything is housed neatly together in folders.

Nachteile: It does get a little pricey the more users you add, but if you only have one person that needs to access the information it is well worth it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: DocuSign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PandaDoc: We looked at DocuSign because many of our customers use it because you can customize each of your documents and brand it directly to fit your company. The number of features PandaDoc's has compared to DocuSign was almost double giving us more uses for the software than just getting documents signed.

• Bewertet am 23.8.2019
Paul S.
VP Sales
Eventservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.1.2021

"Panda Doc Review"

Kommentare: Enjoy using Panda Doc, only wish it had the profit/margin visibility on a line item basis. Other than that we have been very satisfied.

Vorteile: Flexibility in templates and budgets - real time visibility of document tracking and DocuSign. Love the APP and that I can access proposals from anywhere.

Nachteile: No visibility on profit/margin %s on a line item / Individual SKU basis - only on the bottom line cost. Poor design

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Quickbooks Online

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PandaDoc: Cloud Based and DocuSign / Real Time Tracking / Notes

• Bewertet am 28.1.2021
Director of Sales
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.4.2021

"PandaDoc the Perfect Fit"

Kommentare: Great product and will recommend to anyone needing a similar solution for their problems.

Vorteile: Functionality is perfect for what we looking to have it do. Easy to set up the documents you need to have signed and on the back end easy for the user to sign and return.

Nachteile: It does take some time to set up the formatting for the documents, but the support team is great to assist with that.

• Bewertet am 10.4.2021
Samantha T.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2020

"BEST SOFTWARE EVER!"

Kommentare: This is certainly my favourite software that I have implemented at my workplace. If i've ever had an issue (which is rare), the customer support team is incredible - they're so helpful and come back to you so quickly. The software itself is so easy to use and very user friendly. The templates and content is so easy to create and really adaptable, you can do a lot with it without trying too hard. Being able to share it all with my team as required was so great as well. PandaDoc have really thought of most things and have the user experience as smooth as possible. Our clients have also commented on numerous occasions how easy it is to access and use also in comparison to other platforms.

Vorteile: Love that you can switch between workspaces, easy to monitor the document return rate and how much my team are achieving, easy to track documents and follow up, so easy to set up documents and templates, looks great, easy to use, customisable. It's accessible as long as you have internet which just makes everything so much easier if you spend some time working from home as well as in the office.

Nachteile: It's quite tricky adding in custom fonts / increasing the list of fonts.
Would be nice if there more design templates to chose from.
More integrations - the CRM we use didn't work with PandaDoc. This didn't cause huge issues but would have been helpful and made the process slicker.

• Bewertet am 19.3.2020
Pierre R.
Sales Manager
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.10.2019

"Pandadoc feedback from france"

Kommentare: The product is really good and suitable for a daily basis use. I have still some fears to move from pdf to 100% digital quotes in France because of spam barrier but I know this would open a 50% rise in customer experience with many other possibilities as videos in templates, directly chating with customer inside the doc, all status change...

Vorteile: The features are very well minded. It is very egronomic and efficient with pipedrive integration.
I appreciate the posibilities to get folders, drag and drop, managing many templates with libraries is very useful to set up a new one as easy as a drag and drop. To be honest I would love to be able to use pandadoc using more features included in my package

Nachteile: definitively the 5 licences as a minimum. This is the second company I implement pandadoc for less users than 5 and I am not happy to pay for nothing.
I am not happy with the date format with YYYY/MM/DD. As most of the european people we do use DD/MM/YYYY. So I have to select 2 date fields to get around this format in each document I edits from pipedrive (quotes with date of edition and date of expiration)

von PandaDoc an 17.10.2019

Hi Pierre,

Thanks for the feedback -- I shared your comment about date formatting with the Product Team.

As for the concern about spam barriers in France, we have a few solutions for dealing with that while maintaining the digital document experience (along with tracking, etc. for you).

1. You can "white-label" your email delivery address so that documents are sent from your domain.

- https://support.pandadoc.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007816574-Whitelabel-your-PandaDoc-delivery-emails)

2. You can generate a direct link for each recipient and email that directly to them. I'd recommend sending the document via PandaDoc first and then generating the document link(s) and sending as a fail-safe.

- https://support.pandadoc.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009912654-Share-document-link-with-your-recipients)

Hope this helps. Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback!

• Bewertet am 2.10.2019
Heather C.
Heather C.
Senior Marketing Communications Manager
Buchhaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.5.2018

"All-around great proposal software and automation tool."

Vorteile: PandaDoc has allowed us to streamline our proposal process tremendously. Because of the content library, template functions and ease of use, we've been able to double the number of proposals we put out in the same timeframe before implementation.
The analytics reporting feature has assisted in increasing our win rates. We can hone in on the areas of our proposals that resonate with our prospects, allowing the follow-up meetings to be more focused - discussing targeted, relevant themes, services and needs.
PandaDoc's development team is very open to feedback and ideas on how to improve the platform. It's refreshing to work with a company that takes your input and one-off special requests to not only deliver on those requests for you but roll out these changes across the board for all of their users. Having a say in the process of polishing and tweaking a product to work best for us is a value-added benefit.
The various plug-ins for other software, such as CRM systems, is useful for collaboration between departments.
The ability to customize the CSS to fit our brand is essential. We can customize templates with designs that fulfill each of our needs.
Having multiple workspaces under one account is extremely helpful keeping documents separated for different departments and projects.

Nachteile: There are a few small issues that we've run into, however, the pros of this software heavily outweigh the cons. PandaDoc does not allow for multiple users to work in a document at the same time, but I believe this is something that is being addressed in the new editor or at least on the buildout updates for the future.
From time to time we will run into small formatting issues due to a glitch in the coding. More often than not, they are isolated to one document. For a couple of issues we ran into, the development team was able to provide a timely fix, and the issues have been non-recurring.
In the past few years that we've been using the platform, we have only had three instances where the software was down, two of those instances were for less than an hour. Even with the downtime, we have never missed a deadline to deliver a proposal, even in an industry where RFPs are common.

• Bewertet am 11.5.2018
Steve A.
GM
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.1.2018

"Good."

Kommentare: Some efficiency and design options.

Vorteile: The analytic's built into it and the notifications we receive. Also, the somewhat easy configuration of each template. I would like to be able to create a document on a tablet though!! Unless thats an options now? :) The catalog section does need some work though. I would like to see other changes or options to us with regard to catalog items and how they document themselves as well as options for after a project has been completed and accepted by customer. It would be great to be able to edit the document without changing any words, items, quantities, options but rather be able to lets say re-add a column after the fact and print it to make it easier on purchasing to order the parts being approved by customer. Would be really cool too to integrate a calculator option. Like a pop-up calculator option while figuring our numbers. my two or three cents. :)

Nachteile: We are so used to other, stand-alone systems, that have features such as 'tab' to move to next field that it causes some frustration with our team when we are unable to do that within a pricing table or any table. the other nice thing would be to see line items show up in sequential order-- EX: If I label line item 1 as (Option A) it stays on top of the price list. then when I add a second row, section or catalog item, it defaults to being placed below the first item. Currently this does not happen. We can move them after the fact though...just kind of annoying how it auto-formats that way. Also, would like to see more fonts added in. The fonts available get the job done but still, there should be a larger library of them.
Pricing/Cost---would be awesome to be able to have a price table have a back-end with actual item pricing and SKU's that can be printed after a document has been completed. Cant do this now.
Duplication: Would be awesome to duplicate a document that you didnt know you would need again. Same line items and quantities and pricing. I know you can convert to Template but that's not really what we would like. We want it to be as easy as hitting, 'duplicate document' BUT it changes the quote.sequence number to be different than the original. Now all you have to do is change the customer information and BAM, quick turn-around for contractors looking for numbers on the same project we are bidding. Cant do this now. Otherwise, PandaDoc is awesome!

• Bewertet am 9.1.2018
Harris C.
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2016

"Great Business Tool. Obvious, simple upgrades required"

Kommentare: PandaDoc has become an integral part of our business operations. The technological features, continual upgrades and enthusiasm are all reasons why we continue to support and use the service. Since this is a "review" that hopefully someone will read and acknowledge, I want to make clear that we are very happy with PandaDoc.. but since you are requesting feedback, I hope the following is taken into consideration. Please note that these are all points that have been previously expressed to PandaDoc/QuoteRoller staff: 1) Dashboard: Show us how we are doing. What % are we closing, simple reporting and graphs, etc. This is simple stuff most of your competitors are doing. 2) Win/Loss (In relation to #1): We NEED a button to track LOST proposals... along with a text/dropdown box to document the reason for "failure". Similarly, we need a WIN button. We have a TON of customers that either (a) refuse to e-sign or (b) can't for whatever reason. 3) Proposal Follow ups: Thank you for the recent upgrade to add this functionality. But it is very generic. There needs to be a sense of customization for the customer. 4) Email hosting: This is one of the biggest complaints I receive from customers. The typical scenario is: We have an email conversation ongoing about a project.. then a random PandaDoc email/proposal off-thread is sent (even with forewarning to expect said random email).. and then it's difficult for the customer to search for said random email down the line because it's not from "me". I understand you want to control email opens, etc. But, a link to the page where the proposal is hosted (as an alternative to the current process) would be a hugely effective sales tool to allow the sales team to stay "in thread" and continue the conversation organically.
PS. We've been using your service for about a year and a half. We have sent approximately 2,500 proposals. I can probably count on 2 hands that number of customers that have used the "comments" functionality. 99.9% of customers simply reply to the email.. which then creates a disjointed conversation since inevitably people are not CC'd and I return to the point I started to make at the beginning of this paragraph.
5) Sales Team Control: Related to a few points above. Reporting, reminders, etc can be useful per employee. If you've made it this far, thank you again for reading. I hope you consider these integrations. I am available to discuss/clarify at any time.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Templates, content library, general organization

Nachteile: Noted in previous comments section

Haszilah A.
Haszilah A.
Administrative Assistant
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.6.2021

"My takes on PandaDoc"

Vorteile: I like that you can transition between work-spaces. PandaDoc offers a simple to measure document return rates but also how much my team accomplishes. Moreover, it is quick to track paperwork and follow it up. It's easy to put up papers and templates, and it looks nice, is simple to use, and can be personalized. This application is available as long as it is connected to the internet, making things a lot easier if you work remotely and in the office.

Nachteile: Adding custom typefaces and expanding the font collection might be difficult. There should be more layout templates to choose from. We needed more integration option because our CRM didn't operate with PandaDoc. This didn't create any significant complications, but it would have made the process go more smoothly.

• Bewertet am 15.6.2021
Nicolas C.
Marketing and Sales Director
  • Bewertet am 21.7.2017

"Great product for sales teams - Some key features still missing though"

Kommentare: The one thing we are solving is the way we are building and sending out comercial proposals. With Pandadoc we have everything organized and all the documents in the proper folders, so you can go back to them easily and see what's happing with the document. Also all the different templates already built in makes it very easy for the sales reps to build proposals in no-time. Additionally the Human Resources Department is using Pandadoc for employee documentation. We've been using it as the formal company's employee documentation platform and it's been great.

Vorteile: What I like best is the document builder features. The structure they gave to the product with the Templates and the content library I think is very useful because it lets you slightly change each document on specific sections which is something that happens a lot. I mean, templates work as a baseline document and then you can have multiple content library items that you pull in when needed.

Nachteile: There are key features that I feel are missing. Nonetheless I have spoken to them several times and they've said to me that all of the features I mentioned are already on the roadmap of the product, in fact they delivered one of those in the last update. Things like document signature deadline, live collaborative document editing, task/comment assignment to other team members when building a document. Those three are the key missing features.

• Bewertet am 21.7.2017
Mariano D.
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2016

"PandaDoc: document management powerhouse"

Kommentare: For a long time, we were handling our customer contracts by creating a digital document, faxing it to our customers for signature, and then having them fax it back to us for our records. Managing this process was time-consuming and since it was all done via fax and email, it was a real pain for follow-up. We had looked into several solutions for document creation and management, but none seemed to quite do everything that we needed. We stumbled across PandaDoc in our research and have not turned back. Their online document creation tools were already best in class when we started and have been improved regularly since we started with them about 2 years ago. The ability to upload documents created with a program like Word or Pages and set them up for signature has also been key. But I think most of all I LOVE the way they've set up e-sign. It's fast, convenient, easy, and works in nearly every case we've had in the last two years. We've expanded beyond project contracts and now run almost everything that needs a signature through this system. Their service is top-notch, they provide a lot of value for the money, and I have not regretted our purchase...ever. I can wholeheartedly recommend this product to nearly any business.

Vorteile: * Ease of use
* great feature set
* e-signature functionality
* Ability to convert any document to e-cig
* Workflow
* Multiple user levels

Nachteile: If I had to pick *something*, maybe the workflow process could be more robust. I would also love it to integrate better with Highrise, our CRM.

Sarah B.
VP, Director of Finance
  • Bewertet am 17.9.2019

"Pandadoc: its document organization system is amazing"

Kommentare: Pandadoc we liked from the beginning for its sales training system. To this end, the platform provides content managers, collaboration tools, and online documents. In addition, it has helped us a lot with the management of budgets with its document management system with prices and discounts. It is without a doubt a document handling tool of all kinds, it is very versatile. We have been quite satisfied with our experience of using pandadoc. There are a lot of advantages when investing in the service. This platform integrates correctly with services like OneDrive. The use of API is highly recommended, for reasons of practicality, recommendable.

Vorteile: It is used for the management of contracts, with tools that allow even reviewing the life cycle of the same, and control their different versions. Pandadoc allows you to manage documents within the platform without having to be connected to the internet, and has an excellent integrated calculator for taxes. Pandadoc is recommended for its wide range of tools for managing all types of documents, stores and workflows. Your business process automation is excellent, and your Dashboard is extensively customizable. In addition, you can track the progress of each task. The training for pandadoc end users has been very profitable from the start. Thanks to that, it is easy for us to manipulate the platform.

Nachteile: The pandadoc platform does not support the management of online payments, nor does it allow the billing of unforeseen expenses (emergencies). As a document manager, it fails to have optical character recognition, nor can it configure access controls for team members to stored documents.

• Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Scott B.
  • Bewertet am 23.5.2017

"Overall good, sometimes interface is slow/clunky."

Kommentare: Quoting is great with it, which helps a lot in many of our transations.

Vorteile: The client-editable quotes are awesome. The UI is good (UX needs some work, below). Content re-use is great. Love the signing and notifications.

Nachteile: Clunky interface (pretty, but not smooth). Makes it hard for us to get work done sometimes because we're waiting for the interface or having to move things around because they jump. The design philosophy and UI are great, but the UX leaves a little to be desired. Also, some refinements like keyboard shortcuts, maybe a favorite or most used bar. In addition, we'd love more integrations. We're big into Google Apps, I'd love calendar linking that told us when we sent something (calendar item), when it expires (calendar item), etc. The lack of sorting options, and default sorts that "stick" in the documents/ templates list is killing us. Open a folder, wait, sorted by default (age? Which is the least helpful when dealing with dozens/hundreds of docs). Sort by name. Wait. Would be AMAZING to be able to set "sort by [name] [date] [recent] [X] as default" so we don't have to resort and reload every single time we go looking for a document. For heavy users, this is a real burden, wasting time waiting for the product to be usable, instead of doing work. It's a good standalone product and helps a lot when we have a document built and send out multiple versions. Building documents is still a little clunky. And some of those "native" integrations such as calendar would be great, to make it less standalone.

• Bewertet am 23.5.2017
Andrew K.
Andrew K.
Chief Operating Officer
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.3.2019

"Simplistic and Effective"

Kommentare: Overall, I like PandaDoc much better than other electronic document signature applications I have used. Their pricing is very competitive, especially considering the features offered. This will be a product we continue to use, as it takes the hassle out of the physical signature process and saves our sales team substantial time and effort. I would definitely recommend this product to any business that is heavily reliant on any form of signed documentation.

Vorteile: The PandaDoc user interface is very intuitive. The Dashboard display gives you an excellent breakdown of your outgoing documents, include Sent, Viewed, and Completed categorized. This feature helps our organized keep track of the current state of our contracts, and essentially lets us know which documents require reminders or further attention. Uploading a document to the application for signature is as simple as drag and drop, and the application is set up to send out notifications when the recipient has viewed the document, as well as signed the document.

Nachteile: Unfortunately, Panda Doc does not work well with non-PDF uploads, particularly MS Words documents. Uploading such formats often changes the layout or configuration of the document, causing extra work to adjust or simply redo. The admin panel is also challenging to navigate. Finding the correct path to adjust our company billing took some time; much longer than it should have. The template feature is nice to have, but if you need to make any adjustments, you essentially need to discard your entire template and re-upload, which is time consuming to a point where the feature is almost not worth using. It would also be beneficial to have automated reminders for unsigned documents, as opposed to having to complete this task manually.

• Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Jud M.
Sales Manager
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Panda Docs Review"

Kommentare: We use Panda Docs mainly to send out contracts to our customers. We are a painting contracting company that does a good deal of business and we send out 40 or so proposals or contracts a week. We already have estimating software that creates a very professional proposal, so we just upload that proposal to Panda Docs and then drop in a signature and date line on the contract page for the customer to complete. It's quick and easy to do and we like how simple the process is. It is very helpful to get an email when one of my customers opens my proposal as it allows me to follow up with them more strategically. One of the best features of Panda Docs is letting the customer sign my contract electronically and having it come straight back to me via email. My customers don't have to receive my email with my proposal as an attachment, print it, sign it, scan it and then email it back to me. That takes a lot of time and makes it harder to complete the contract. In today's world of doing things on the fly, Panda Docs fits right in. I tell customers that they can sign my contract from their phone all the time. Anything that saves me time and makes it easier to get my contracts signed and returned is worth the money.

Vorteile: Ease of use and simple uploading of documents

Nachteile: Found it a little hard to make a template the way we wanted it to look, so we just upload our current proposals into Panda Docs

Haley B.
VP, Client Service
  • Bewertet am 7.8.2019

"A good product that promises to become a great one"

Vorteile: It streamlined our process and removed some potential for error when passing around Word documents. Love the ability to see progress on documents, get updates, and view status on dashboard. Using this instead of emailing PDFs or sending through a signature platform makes us look more professional, and in most cases is easier for our clients to use. The sales, development, and customer service teams have been SUPER responsive and hungry for feedback. It's really impressive how invested they are in continuing to build and improve the product.

Nachteile: At first the design interface was pretty limiting, but they've rolled out an upgrade. Lack of a true in-platform redlining feature is a drawback for us, but PandaDoc is responding to feedback and it seems like that's something that will happen in the future. As a longtime Word user, sometimes there are things that don't seem super intuitive, but it's mostly just a learning curve.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Proposify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PandaDoc: Although Proposify had much better template designs at the time, PandaDoc still had more functionality in place and had concrete plans to continue to improve all aspects of the service. After demo-ing both, we felt our clients would respond better to the PandaDoc user experience.

Javier G.
Grants and Contracts Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.8.2019

"Great product. Rivals DocuSign and AdobeSign"

Kommentare: We adopted this system to send out our organization's legal documents, and so far the experience has been great. I would highly recommend this e-signature product.

Vorteile: The interface to send out documents is great, and there are some better features offered than the other competitors (such as masked fields, a proposal making function, attachments you can make to the document, and a signature authentication page with each agreement). PandaDocs offers basically the same function as DocuSign, but it has some additional features and the cost is considerably cheaper.

Nachteile: Sometimes depending on the email server, the automated email sent by PandaDocs gets sent into the partners junk mail. Doesn't integrate with SharePoint.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: DocuSign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PandaDoc: DocuSign and AdobeSign charge using a transactional model (it gives you a set number of documents you can send), whereas PandaDocs uses a user based model with unlimited transactions.

• Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Vincent D.
  • Bewertet am 7.8.2019

"An AMAZING product if you are patient at first"

Kommentare: Overall this is an amazing software that takes care of so many business needs with ease, mainly:
- ESignatures
- Proposal creation
- Proposal tracking
- Payments
- Keeping track of pricing
The learning curve is a bit steeper than other like products, however, once you get the hang of you you'll see that it is hands down the best software. Yes the pricing is usually higher than other proposal softwares, however, you'll find out that it is much much more than a proposal generation tool and the convenience and ease of having so many features in one place saves so much time and money needed to run and integrate multiple platforms to do the same thing.

Vorteile: the scope of features is unmatched by any other software
the scope of native integrations into tools we already use
tracking of users and activity
HubSpot integration
Dynamic pricing grids and ability to store products/services for ease of use later

Nachteile: Because of how powerful this tool is and how much it can do, the learning curve is much steeper than other products we've used. However, once you get the hand of it it blows everything out of the water

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Proposify

Warum PandaDoc gewählt wurde: Was lacking features that we needed.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Nusii

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PandaDoc: The alternative products threw way too much information at me and overwhelmed in the decision making process.