Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über PandaDoc

Sales teams use PandaDoc to improve deal workflow, insights, and speed while delivering an amazing buying experience.

Erfahre mehr über PandaDoc

Vorteile:

Quick and easy to learn and train staff. PandaDoc support team is responsive, even if they don't have all the answers.

Nachteile:

Unfortunately I find the program a bit confusing, it took me a bit longer to understand everything.

Bewertungen zu PandaDoc

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,4
Kundenservice
4,3
Funktionen
4,3
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,2

Weiterempfehlungsquote

8,4/10

PandaDoc hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.089 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PandaDoc bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.089)

Dave
Director
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best Document Creation, Management & Signing Tool out there.

4,0 vor 4 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Jora Jessica
Jora Jessica
Kundenbetreuerin in Deutschland
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Dokumente einfach mit Finger oder Stift unterschreiben

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Ich finde, das Pandadoc optimal für Vertragsabwicklungen geeignet ist. Es gibt Vorlagen, die man kinderleicht anpassen kann. Einfacher kann das Unterschreiben von Vertragsdokumenten nicht sein. Die Software ist sehr übersichtlich und gut strukturiert.

Vorteile:

Ich hatte eine Software gesucht, mit der man Dokumente ganz einfach mit einem Finger oder mit einem Touchpen unterschreiben kann. Pandadoc unterstützt diese Funktion sowohl über Smartphone als auch über Tablet. Die Dokumente werden in einer redundaten Cloud abgelegt, worauf man jederzeit und quasi von überall drauf zugreifen kann.

Nachteile:

Es gibt Unternehmen, die akzeptieren das Unterschreiben mit dem Finger nicht. Vielleicht gibt es einen Weg, auch die letzten Unternehmen zu überzeugen. Ansonsten habe ich nichts zu bemängeln

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Dropbox Sign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PandaDoc: Pandadoc war meine und somit beste erste Wahl, ein anderes Alternativprodukt hatte mich mir gar nicht mehr angeschaut.

Barbara
MTA in Deutschland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Unterschreiben mit PandaDoc

5,0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: Der größte Vorteil ist, dass die Dokumente super schnell unterschrieben und zurückgesendet werden können

Vorteile:

Die Einfachheit, Dokumente zu unterzeichnen und wieder zurückzusenden

Nachteile:

Es gibt nichts negatives, was mit bisher bei PandaDoc negativ aufgefallen ist

Uwe
Coach in Deutschland
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Es macht Spaß , mit diesem Programm zu arbeiten, es ist sehr Benutzerfreundlich. Endlich mal ein gut

5,0 letztes Jahr

Vorteile:

Schnell und einfach zu erlernen und Personal zu schulen. Das PandaDoc-Supportteam reagiert auch immer Zeitnah echt toll. Wenn Sie nur eine einfache Unterschrift auf einem einfachen Formular benötigen, ist dies ein Kinderspiel.

Nachteile:

Manchmal kann das Importieren von Dokumenten aus Word ihre Formatierung verlieren, aber nur selten

Cem
Sales in Deutschland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

PandaDoc im Sales

5,0 letztes Jahr

Vorteile:

Perfekt um Verträge abzuschicken und abzuschließen. Preislich auch besser als die Konkurrenz.

Nachteile:

Hoffentlich gibt es in der Zukunft noch mehr Funktionen!

Yasith
Yasith
CEO in Sri Lanka
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best online platform for certified documents

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I've liked using Pandadoc. It's really easy to use and easy for others as well. The templates and the user experience is what stands out for me

Vorteile:

The default templates were really helpful to get started with certain documents The UI UX is really good Sharing with others is easy as well

Nachteile:

I feel they could offer better pricing They are also not utilizing AI much where they could have made a good impact because most documents can be generated with few inputs.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: DocuSign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PandaDoc: DocuSign felt expensive and did not have templates that we wanted to use. I felt the Pandadoc user experience is better as well.

Atour
Analyst in USA
Forschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

It seems that there is outstanding involvement and eagerness to collaborate with clients.

5,0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: We streamlined the user experience and expedited our document signing procedure by using this tool.

Vorteile:

With the tool, I can easily create contracts and proposals that are consistent with our company's image. It also looks highly professional without having to pay a steep fee to have someone else handle it for me.

Nachteile:

PandaDoc does a lot of things really well, therefore it's difficult to criticize it. It's not always a PandaDoc problem when consumers experience difficulties opening documents.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Adobe Acrobat Sign

Warum PandaDoc gewählt wurde: When creating proposals, there are a few UI bugs.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Proposify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PandaDoc: More capability is available in PandaDoc's premium versions.

Elaine
Director of Information Technology in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Does the job but improvements needed

2,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Easy to learn and use. PandaDoc support team does seem willing to listen and interested in suggestions. They say they will forward suggestions to the development team. Overall PandaDoc feels like it's still very young and needs its developers to pay more attention to some smaller details to improve user experience and polish some existing features.

Vorteile:

Quick and easy to learn and train staff. PandaDoc support team is responsive, even if they don't have all the answers. Does some jobs well. If you just need to get a simple signature on a simple form, this is easy peasy.

Nachteile:

No conditional logic on forms. For example a W-9 form requires either a SSN or EIN and only one check-box must be checked. No way to make conditional requirements like this. The editor is tedious when designing forms from scratch: making the slightest edit to a section that has many checkboxes, for example, will skew the whole document out of alignment. While viewing "Completed" documents, after opening a document to view it, then returning back to the list again, there's no indicator showing which document was last opened, so it's hard to know where you left off on the list of docs. This seems like such an obvious and simple feature. Published forms (forms embedded as code on on website) have the following issue: If a signature is needed from us (originator) and signer (website visitor), then signer must enter OUR email address before they can fill out the form. If we leave off our signature (as a workaround) then the signer will receive notification emails normally intended for originator (Your form has been viewed, etc) and there's no way to turn off those notifications. PandaDoc chat support staff was stumped on that one. There's no way to enable notification to another team member. This is a problem for teams that divide work. Example: team member #1 creates/modifies forms, team member #2 works with signed documents. Team member #2 can't be notified of newly arrived docs. Why limit who can be notified? Things like that. Improvements are needed.

John
General Manager in UK
Fischerei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Fantastic solution for digitizing your signed documents

5,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: We've been using Pandadoc for about two years, and it's been a fantastic tool for managing our e-sign docs on the cloud. We usually get about a few dozen docs signed every month and it was priced a lot better for that scale. It's also pretty easy to set up and maintain, and rarely causes issues where we have to intervene manually. All in all, I strongly recommend Pandadoc, especially if you're still on paper docs.

Vorteile:

I like how easy it is to get it up and running. We used the document scanning a lot in the beginning to move our standard agreements to the system, and that saved us tons of time from having to draw everything up from scratch. But the template library is also a great addition to save time when you have to create a doc on the system.

Nachteile:

I'd love to have the personalization tokens improved, like having the ability to automatically enter names and titles etc., based on the information of each contact.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: DocuSign und SignFree

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PandaDoc: Pandadoc looked a lot more professional compared to some of the alternatives we evaluated, but it was still priced low enough where we didn't have to go over budget to get all the additional advanced features.

Craig
Owner in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

PandaDoc Provides Certified E-Signatures

5,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, PandaDoc is great for our purposes of getting e-signatures in a secure environment along with a certified copy of the transaction

Vorteile:

1. Easy to set up and use 2. Audit trail is automatically created 3. Documents go to each person in order automatically

Nachteile:

Not many downsides here - the only issue I have (and it is personally) with the free version you cannot attach multiple files - so I am either forced to combine my documents or send 2 or more separate mails

Jorge
Jorge
HR Manager in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Document E-Signatures and Automation

4,0 vor 3 Monaten

Vorteile:

The ease of setting up template forms for multiple use was great

Nachteile:

It can improve in logic conditional format to set up each form better for the user to complete only necessary fields when another question was answered a specific way.

Masud
Customer Support Manager in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

A Great Way to Manage Documents With PandaDoc

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Vorteile:

With PandaDoc, there is so much I like. Firstly, it makes signing easy and supports multi-party signing. The software comes with forms automation features and contract management is easy too. The software makes workflow and document management easy making it even better suited for business use.

Nachteile:

Well, PandaDoc is the best I have used in my career

Fatura
Accounting Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

A Multipurpose Document Management Software

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Vorteile:

I like that PandaDoc not only makes document management easy but also features amazing digital signature capabilities The software makes workflow management easy also is good in forms automation

Nachteile:

PandaDoc has been a deal breaker and no issues at all.

Robert
Owner in Rumänien
Zeitung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

A very good alternative to ... you know who

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

Is a great tool to manage your contracts, invoices and others. Easily to setup and get it running. It saves you a lot of time when it comes to documents hassle.

Nachteile:

Is not the cheapest in his category, would be great if they offered some discounts.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Adobe Acrobat Sign und Adobe Acrobat Reader

Zuvor genutzte Software: Adobe Acrobat Sign und Adobe Acrobat Reader

Marc
Broker-Owner in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Too Easy to Use

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I continued to use it because it was easy to use. I look at PandaDoc anytime I need to draft an invoice, or get something digitally signed.

Vorteile:

I liked how easy it was for me to learn to create an invoice. I needed to whip an invoice and I used it like I always new how.

Nachteile:

I would have liked for it to be free. Seriously, it would be great if I could pay a one time fee instead of a monthly fee.

Carol
Data Systems Manager/Project Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

PandaDoc saved us during the Pandemic

4,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: This has really been a blessing to us - especially when the mandates are back in place for not allowing verbal signatues.

Vorteile:

I love how easy it was to implement this product and all of the training we received. It was perfect to train the trainer and everyone we came in contact with at PandaDoc were so helpful and quick to lend a hand. Since there are still clients who aren't comfortable coming into the office, PandaDoc really helps us with obtaining the necessary signatures from our clients without having to have laptops or computers. They can easily sign from their phones.

Nachteile:

It is a bit difficult if you don't use it for a bit and then try to set up a form to be signed. Or if we have turnover and we have to train a new person to use it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: DocuSign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PandaDoc: PandaDoc was listed as an integrated program with Zoom - we were hoping to be able to have clients sign while in Zoom sessions.

Brittany
My go-to document program in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

My go-to document program

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I love PandaDoc. I have used it for invoicing, contracts, NDA’s, non competes, sub contractor agreements, and so much more. It is capable of so much! When integrating a system for a client, I try to make most of the process automated as I my client base is mainly small business owners who don’t have time to manually do each process.

Vorteile:

Very user friendly, capable of doing many things (and everything expanding!) integrates with plenty of programs easily.

Nachteile:

There is not much I don’t like about PandaDoc- the only thing I can say here is when setting it up (for a small business owner to take over the program)- showing them the integration between Pipedrive and how to set it up using variables is not as user friendly to people who don’t usually see this.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: DocuSign

Warum PandaDoc gewählt wurde: More complex than docusign for what I needed

Zuvor genutzte Software: DocuSign und Jotform

Harris
Owner in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great Business Tool. Obvious, simple upgrades required

4,0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: PandaDoc has become an integral part of our business operations. The technological features, continual upgrades and enthusiasm are all reasons why we continue to support and use the service. Since this is a "review" that hopefully someone will read and acknowledge, I want to make clear that we are very happy with PandaDoc.. but since you are requesting feedback, I hope the following is taken into consideration. Please note that these are all points that have been previously expressed to PandaDoc/QuoteRoller staff: 1) Dashboard: Show us how we are doing. What % are we closing, simple reporting and graphs, etc. This is simple stuff most of your competitors are doing. 2) Win/Loss (In relation to #1): We NEED a button to track LOST proposals... along with a text/dropdown box to document the reason for "failure". Similarly, we need a WIN button. We have a TON of customers that either (a) refuse to e-sign or (b) can't for whatever reason. 3) Proposal Follow ups: Thank you for the recent upgrade to add this functionality. But it is very generic. There needs to be a sense of customization for the customer. 4) Email hosting: This is one of the biggest complaints I receive from customers. The typical scenario is: We have an email conversation ongoing about a project.. then a random PandaDoc email/proposal off-thread is sent (even with forewarning to expect said random email).. and then it's difficult for the customer to search for said random email down the line because it's not from "me". I understand you want to control email opens, etc. But, a link to the page where the proposal is hosted (as an alternative to the current process) would be a hugely effective sales tool to allow the sales team to stay "in thread" and continue the conversation organically.
PS. We've been using your service for about a year and a half. We have sent approximately 2,500 proposals. I can probably count on 2 hands that number of customers that have used the "comments" functionality. 99.9% of customers simply reply to the email.. which then creates a disjointed conversation since inevitably people are not CC'd and I return to the point I started to make at the beginning of this paragraph.
5) Sales Team Control: Related to a few points above. Reporting, reminders, etc can be useful per employee. If you've made it this far, thank you again for reading. I hope you consider these integrations. I am available to discuss/clarify at any time.

Vorteile:

Ease of use. Templates, content library, general organization

Nachteile:

Noted in previous comments section

Steve
GM in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Good.

5,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Some efficiency and design options.

Vorteile:

The analytic's built into it and the notifications we receive. Also, the somewhat easy configuration of each template. I would like to be able to create a document on a tablet though!! Unless thats an options now? :) The catalog section does need some work though. I would like to see other changes or options to us with regard to catalog items and how they document themselves as well as options for after a project has been completed and accepted by customer. It would be great to be able to edit the document without changing any words, items, quantities, options but rather be able to lets say re-add a column after the fact and print it to make it easier on purchasing to order the parts being approved by customer. Would be really cool too to integrate a calculator option. Like a pop-up calculator option while figuring our numbers. my two or three cents. :)

Nachteile:

We are so used to other, stand-alone systems, that have features such as 'tab' to move to next field that it causes some frustration with our team when we are unable to do that within a pricing table or any table. the other nice thing would be to see line items show up in sequential order-- EX: If I label line item 1 as (Option A) it stays on top of the price list. then when I add a second row, section or catalog item, it defaults to being placed below the first item. Currently this does not happen. We can move them after the fact though...just kind of annoying how it auto-formats that way. Also, would like to see more fonts added in. The fonts available get the job done but still, there should be a larger library of them. Pricing/Cost---would be awesome to be able to have a price table have a back-end with actual item pricing and SKU's that can be printed after a document has been completed. Cant do this now. Duplication: Would be awesome to duplicate a document that you didnt know you would need again. Same line items and quantities and pricing. I know you can convert to Template but that's not really what we would like. We want it to be as easy as hitting, 'duplicate document' BUT it changes the quote.sequence number to be different than the original. Now all you have to do is change the customer information and BAM, quick turn-around for contractors looking for numbers on the same project we are bidding. Cant do this now. Otherwise, PandaDoc is awesome!

Yevstakhii
Teacher in Ukraine
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

My expirience of use PandaDoc

4,0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: PandaDoc is generally regarded as a comprehensive and feature-rich document management and electronic signature platform. Here are some aspects that I have highlighted as positive experiences:Ease of document creation: I appreciate the user-friendly interface and intuitive document creation process in PandaDoc. The platform offers a wide range of customizable templates and drag-and-drop functionality, allowing me to quickly create professional-looking documents without extensive design or technical skills.2. Streamlined document collaboration: PandaDoc provides robust collaboration features, enabling multiple users to collaborate on documents in real-time. I can easily track changes, leave comments, and assign tasks within the document, facilitating efficient collaboration and reducing communication barriers.3. Simplified electronic signature process: I find PandaDoc's electronic signature capabilities to be a significant time-saver. I can easily send documents for signature, track the signing progress, and receive signed documents back, eliminating the need for printing, signing, and scanning physical copies.But also I had issues with limited template selection, mobile app limitations and support response time

Vorteile:

1. Collaboration and workflow management: PandaDoc provides collaboration features that enable multiple team members to work on the same document simultaneously. I can track changes, leave comments, and assign tasks, facilitating efficient collaboration and streamlining the document review process.2. Electronic signature capabilities: PandaDoc allows me to request electronic signatures from recipients, eliminating the need for printing, signing, and scanning documents. I can easily send documents for signature, track the signing process, and receive signed documents back, saving time and simplifying the signing workflow.3. Document tracking and analytics: PandaDoc offers insights into document activity, allowing me to track when recipients open documents, view specific sections, or interact with embedded media. I can access analytics to gain a better understanding of recipient engagement and make data-informed decisions.

Nachteile:

1. Limited template selection: While PandaDoc provides a range of templates, I have mention a desire for a larger and more diverse selection. Users in specific industries or with unique document requirements may find it challenging to find templates that suit their specific needs, requiring additional customization efforts.2. Mobile app limitations: I have encountered limitations or challenges when using PandaDoc's mobile app. I had Issues such as slower loading times, limited editing capabilities, or difficulty navigating the app on smaller screens.3. Support response time: I had delays or slow response times when seeking support from PandaDoc's customer service team.

Prudencia
Prudencia
Technician in Energy and Thermal Engineering in Frankreich
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Forschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Amazing tool

4,0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: It's easy to use, has a lot of features, and is incredibly helpful for managing documents and contracts. It also allows me to easily collaborate with other people and make sure that everyone is on the same page. It's definitely improved my workflow and I'm very happy with it.

Vorteile:

PandaDoc proved to be a great asset for me due to its user-friendly interface. I was able to craft documents that were both presentable and properly formatted in a short amount of time, thanks to the helpful templates available. Moreover, the platform allows me to store my documents securely and monitor their progress, giving me a sense of security.

Nachteile:

At this point, I have not found anything that I dislike.

Nicolas
Marketing and Sales Director in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great product for sales teams - Some key features still missing though

4,0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: The one thing we are solving is the way we are building and sending out comercial proposals. With Pandadoc we have everything organized and all the documents in the proper folders, so you can go back to them easily and see what's happing with the document. Also all the different templates already built in makes it very easy for the sales reps to build proposals in no-time. Additionally the Human Resources Department is using Pandadoc for employee documentation. We've been using it as the formal company's employee documentation platform and it's been great.

Vorteile:

What I like best is the document builder features. The structure they gave to the product with the Templates and the content library I think is very useful because it lets you slightly change each document on specific sections which is something that happens a lot. I mean, templates work as a baseline document and then you can have multiple content library items that you pull in when needed.

Nachteile:

There are key features that I feel are missing. Nonetheless I have spoken to them several times and they've said to me that all of the features I mentioned are already on the roadmap of the product, in fact they delivered one of those in the last update. Things like document signature deadline, live collaborative document editing, task/comment assignment to other team members when building a document. Those three are the key missing features.

Sarah
VP, Director of Finance in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Pandadoc: its document organization system is amazing

4,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Pandadoc we liked from the beginning for its sales training system. To this end, the platform provides content managers, collaboration tools, and online documents. In addition, it has helped us a lot with the management of budgets with its document management system with prices and discounts. It is without a doubt a document handling tool of all kinds, it is very versatile. We have been quite satisfied with our experience of using pandadoc. There are a lot of advantages when investing in the service. This platform integrates correctly with services like OneDrive. The use of API is highly recommended, for reasons of practicality, recommendable.

Vorteile:

It is used for the management of contracts, with tools that allow even reviewing the life cycle of the same, and control their different versions. Pandadoc allows you to manage documents within the platform without having to be connected to the internet, and has an excellent integrated calculator for taxes. Pandadoc is recommended for its wide range of tools for managing all types of documents, stores and workflows. Your business process automation is excellent, and your Dashboard is extensively customizable. In addition, you can track the progress of each task. The training for pandadoc end users has been very profitable from the start. Thanks to that, it is easy for us to manipulate the platform.

Nachteile:

The pandadoc platform does not support the management of online payments, nor does it allow the billing of unforeseen expenses (emergencies). As a document manager, it fails to have optical character recognition, nor can it configure access controls for team members to stored documents.

Ted
President in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Has some big shortcomings

2,0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: I had high hopes for this software and am leaving exceptionally dissatisfied. Normally I wouldn't write a bad review, but this is more of a warning to others so they don't get surprised like I did.

Vorteile:

Cool name.

Nachteile:

#1. No text wrapping in fields. If you put a field on a form and someone types past the end of the field, it does not wrap text. It also does not tell them they hit the character limit. So what happens? Anything extra is lost with no way to retrieve it. Quote from support "Unfortunately this is a known issue. At this time there is no way to retrieve any information in these situations. " Yes, in 2016, a software company creating fillable fields is not capable of wrapping text or telling a user they are at the limit. #2 No batch sending. Want to send the same document to 20 people to complete individually? You have to manually add all 20 contacts, then manually send each one of them an individual form that requires an 8 step process. That's 160 steps to send 20 people the exact same form. #3 No way to identify required fields. Creating a doc with lots of fields with a mix of required and not required? There is no way to differentiate them visually. To check your work you must click on each field and see if the box is checked for it to be required. Nightmare of epic proportions.

Antwort von PandaDoc

vor 4 Jahren

Hi there! I realize this response is long overdue, so first and foremost thank you for your honest feedback. Although this is our first public response, I can assure you that our team took your comments into account. The truth is that we are not the company or the product that you once knew. Since 2016, we have introduced a brand new editor built on user feedback like yours, equipped with overall better performance as well as features that you mentioned such as bulk send and required fields. If you're still in the market for document automation software, drop us a line and our team would be happy to show you Editor 2.0. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again, and I sincerely apologize for your previous experience with us.

Sunitha
Sunitha
NATIONAL SCHOOL FEEDING PROGRAM FACILITATOR in Frankreich
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Programmentwicklung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Amazing tool

4,0 vor 12 Monaten

Vorteile:

PandaDoc is incredibly user-friendly and straightforward. After trying out a few different document signing platforms, I found that PandaDoc was far and away the most enjoyable to work with. Building documents is a breeze and the final product looks incredibly professional. The templates and tokens are a real time-saver and the signing process is a breeze. I also appreciate the activity feed, which lets me know if a document has been seen.

Nachteile:

I have no complaints; everything is excellent and amazing.

James
James
Director in UK
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Excellent Digital Signature Platform

5,0 letztes Jahr

Vorteile:

We swear by PandaDoc, excellent software that means our client engagement letters can be sent, reviewed and signed digitally. So easy to use and send.

Nachteile:

Nothing at all, everything is fantastic and simple to use

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: DocuSign

Warum PandaDoc gewählt wurde: Price and features

Zuvor genutzte Software: Signable