Filtern nach:

4.3/5
    4.4/5
    4.1/5

Über PayStand

Die Payment-as-a-Service-Plattform von PayStand ermöglicht die Digitalisierung deines AR-Prozesses mit allen für die Überweisung verfügbaren Zahlungswegen.

Erfahre mehr über PayStand

Admissions Manager
E-Learning, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2020

"Easy to Use | No Fees | Fully Automated"

Kommentare: We had an extremely manual billing and collections processes before switching over to Paystand. We were receiving paper checks via lockbox and processing Credit Card payments at a 2.9% rate. Invoices were manually filled out from a template, emailed to each individual customer at collections time, and then manually reconciled back into NetSuite. Our payment processor was managed in a separate system with a steep learning curve and even steeper transaction rates. When we implemented Paystand the entire invoicing process was centralized into NetSuite and streamlined by around 90%. It freed up a huge amount of time for me to focus on the admissions work that I was hired for, as well as new strategic projects.

Vorteile: The automation provided saved us a good 70-80 hours a week by automating invoicing processes. The Zero Fee payment rail saved us around 2% of our total annual revenue. Setting up automatic recurring invoices was extremely easy to do. When payments were made they were instantly reconciled into NetSuite and the customer's information was tokenized for later use. We didn't have to worry about PCI compliance, because Paystand handled all of this for us. Paystand's API features are extensive, and there's really a lot of customization available to you.

Nachteile: There was no Zero Fee option for international payments. Though their Credit Card rates are the best I've seen, so this wasn't too much of an issue.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2020
Teela B.
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.8.2017

"Pay Stand is very easy to use to get payments from our customers."

Kommentare: Easy to collect payment from clients.

Vorteile: I like that the system is able to verify funds before clients make payments. The system is also very user friendly.

Nachteile: I didn't like that there wasn't a manual ach options I could use but that has been fixed. I also don't like that I can't send new clients a link with prefilled information so they can just make a payment.

• Bewertet am 2.8.2017
Bill L.
  • Bewertet am 28.7.2017

"Great, personalized approach to online payments"

Vorteile: PayStand is incredibly innovative and constantly pushing the envelope on payments technology. They also have incredible customer service. You can pick up the phone and talk to a real person.

Nachteile: As an enterprise customer, getting started took some effort, but the PayStand team was there for us every step of the way.

• Bewertet am 28.7.2017
Owner and President
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2018

"Slow Customer Support"

Kommentare: We currently use it - and hope for the system to improve. But overall we strugle if it is the best for our compnay.

Vorteile: API integration worked good to tie in with our systems.

Nachteile: Bugs in the system - and slow response from customer service. Slow to respond on charge backs.

• Bewertet am 3.10.2018
Marketa C.
Finance Specialist
  • Bewertet am 9.8.2017

"Satisfied user"

Kommentare: Ability to get paid by our clients in ways that most suits them, but still are very convenient for us.

Vorteile: The customer support - the response to our questions is very fast. Any question, query or issue we had was looked at and solved.

Nachteile: Sometimes it is hard to reconcile the payments on our bank account with the incoming payments to PayStand. But we were informed this should become easier with some planning updates.

• Bewertet am 9.8.2017
Jennifer B.
Agent
  • Bewertet am 15.5.2018

"Great Merchant Program "

Vorteile: Paystand allows our clients to make payments to us quickly and with out a huge fee when using their checking account. We have never had a payment returned as insufficient because Paystand verifies if it's a good payment beforehand.

Nachteile: There customer service uses an answering service and you have to wait for a call back. I would like to be able to speak to someone immediately.

• Bewertet am 15.5.2018
Jenn C.
Assistant to the CEO
  • Bewertet am 19.10.2017

"We have loved working with Paystand"

Vorteile: Their software is easy to use and helps make our processes efficient. Very simple interface that can be figured out without explanation

Nachteile: Because Paystand is still new, their integrations have room for improvement. Mostly in that they are still figuring out which integrations are most valuable to their customers and setting them up.

• Bewertet am 19.10.2017
Erica B.
  • Bewertet am 14.4.2014

"I've never been excited about payment companies before PayStand"

Kommentare: We recently used PayStand for our Church non-profit. We were able to integrate donate buttons right into our website, as well as taking donations on Facebook and other social media. We set up general donations and specifically for the HOPE project which is helping send care packs for emergency relief. The PayStand team was very helpful in getting us set up, and even helped get our donate buttons onto our website. We enabled eCheck as well so people could pay straight from their bank accounts as well as credit cards. Oh, and we aren't losing money that people are trying to donate (through the usual transaction fees). We are very happy and glad that we found PayStand.

Kirk W.
  • Bewertet am 14.4.2014

"Modern & Easy Payments & Checkout"

Kommentare: I love PayStand because it saves me time in my business and has helped give me a clean fresh look for my online commerce. I've been able to sync all my stores across the web... as well as expand my reach. And I'm thankful how easy and intuitive PayStand is to setup and maintain because I'm not that technical. And I love being able to talk to someone on the phone. PayStand has even helped me stay ahead of the technology curve. I am now accepting multiple payment methods online. Beyond credit cards, I accept eCheck (ACH), and eCash (Bitcoin). It's fun to have orders coming in from customers paying with Bitcoin or their bank accounts.

Lee H.
  • Bewertet am 27.10.2015

"Worst. Experience. Ever."

Kommentare: Honestly don't have enough adjectives to describe the awful experience we have had using PayStand. They take an inordinate amount of time to pay out. There customer service is atrocious. We inquired several times about a missing payment that was processed and showed in our online record there at which point they decided that they no longer could support our business model and LOCKED our account with all our records in it. They still have some of our money that they say we will get after a 6 month hold. The whole time we were calling about this missing payment we never were able to get any answers and they kept saying they would have someone call us back and NO ONE ever does. Looked at the BBB and see there are several other complaints there. I wish we had done better research before we decided to do business with them. Seriously. Stay away.

• Bewertet am 27.10.2015
Joshua M.
  • Bewertet am 14.4.2014

"Amazing payment software and service!"

Kommentare: These guys over at PayStand have really figured out how to take online payments to the next level. We are now able to accept multiple payment methods and all at 0% to our company. It's allowed us to accept big ticket items online that we normally wouldn't have wanted to take the credit card fee hit on. Now, our customers have the choice of several 0% fee options too. PayStand has been great in all of our dealings with them. Couldn't be happier and we are looking forward to a long relationship as they continue to give us new features, rates, and tools. We love that!

Jesse W.
Artist
  • Bewertet am 14.4.2014

"Selling online made easy!"

Kommentare: Paystand has helped me out a ton. I am selling my music and merch online now. I using digital downloads and the eCommerce features. I am passing on fees and accepting different payment methods, which is cool too. The guys over at Paystand have been super helpful and have made the whole process so easy. If I ever have a question I can just pick up the phone and give my "success rep" a call. I am very happy with Paystand and recommend it highly.

Chris C.
  • Bewertet am 14.4.2014

"No Transaction Fees! Couldn't be happier!"

Kommentare: I am now accepting payments online and with NO TRANSACTION FEES! PayStand has allowed me to spend less time worrying about how I'm going to get paid, and more time doing the things I love - like helping to tell people's stories! The setup was quick and all I have to do is add a link to my invoices. This is the first time I've been able to take online payments and I'm stoked! Thanks PayStand team.

Aaron C.
  • Bewertet am 14.4.2014

"The Coolest Payment Platform"

Kommentare: I couldn't believe how easy it was to get set up to accept money online. I was able to easily add PayStand right into my website and Facebook page. My favorite is when I update any of my items, I see it change everywhere automatically... What?! How cool is that!

David W.
  • Bewertet am 8.12.2015

"PayStand will give you stress. Stay away"

Kommentare: For the past 10 months we tried to work with Paystand and we have had constant problems. Their customer service was terrible to nearly non-existent. They froze our account three times without contacting us. As soon as this was discovered we had to contact them each time. They would not pay us for many days and we faced constant delays. We have finally had to find another processor. This is the worst business experience we have ever dealt with. I feel sorry for anyone that is still stuck with Paystand.

• Bewertet am 8.12.2015
Josh W.
Co-Founder
  • Bewertet am 14.4.2014

"Everything I never knew I needed to accept payments"

Kommentare: I love this company. PayStand helped me get my organization online. It was simple. I am saving money. It looks great. I keep people on my site. Phenomenal customer service. Love it.